时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | It was like fuckin’ school again. We got so wrecked. | 简直就像回到了学生时代 我们全喝醉了 |
[01:10] | You should have come. It was a good night. | 你该回来的 那晚很开心 |
[01:14] | Proper laugh. | 笑得很欢 |
[01:46] | Erm, so, look, I, erm… | 听着 我… |
[01:50] | I’m not going to be here for the summer. | 我这个夏天不会留在这里 |
[01:55] | I, erm… | 我… |
[01:57] | I can’t pay the rent and, erm… | 我付不起房租 |
[02:02] | ..and Niall’s going to sublet the room, so… | 奈尔要找分摊房租的 |
[02:06] | ..I’ll have to move out. | 我只能搬出去 |
[02:13] | When? | 什么时候 |
[02:15] | Erm, pretty soon. Next week, maybe. | 很快 下周吧 |
[02:18] | So you’ll be going back to Sligo, then? | 那你要回斯莱戈吗 |
[02:34] | I mean, erm… | 我是说 |
[02:37] | ..I guess… | 我想… |
[02:39] | I guess you’ll want to see other people or, erm…? | 我想你会想找其他人或者… |
[02:44] | I guess so, yeah. | 我想是吧 |
[03:15] | – Connell Waldron. – Ah, Miss Neary. | -康纳尔·沃顿 -内亚里小姐 |
[03:17] | Oh, my God, would you not call me that? | 天啊 能不能这么叫我 |
[03:19] | I haven’t seen you since school. | 毕业后就没见过你了 |
[03:36] | Ah, it’s weird…seeing you. | 见到你…真奇怪 |
[03:39] | Good weird. | 好的那种奇怪 |
[03:48] | You’re so fuckin’ hard. | 你真是硬坏了 |
[03:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:55] | Do you want to come back to my place? | 你要回我家吗 |
[03:58] | Oh…I’m going to be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[03:59] | What? | 什么 |
[04:03] | ..I should go. | 我该走了 |
[04:58] | So I guess we should see other people. | 看来我们应该都找其他人 |
[05:08] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[06:01] | You didn’t tell me you were in town. | 你没告诉我你回来了 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:10] | Look, I thought you’d text when you were home. | 我以为你回来的时候会发短信给我 |
[06:12] | It feels a bit weird running into you with no warning or anything. | 这样毫无预警地遇到你有点奇怪 |
[06:14] | – Warning? – You know what I mean. | -预警 -你明白我的意思 |
[06:19] | I’m just back for the weekend. | 我只是回来一个周末 |
[06:22] | It’s my father’s anniversary mass. | 是我父亲忌日弥撒 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:36] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[06:41] | Obviously, if you don’t want me to, I won’t, but I’d like to. | 如果你不希望我去 我肯定不去 但我想去 |
[06:47] | – Sorry. – No? | -抱歉 -不行吗 |
[06:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | You’re with Jamie now, I hear. | 听说你现在和杰米一起了 |
[07:02] | He always liked you. | 他一直很喜欢你 |
[07:09] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[07:10] | – You seeing anyone? – No. Not at the minute. | -你有交往的人吗 -没有 暂时没有 |
[07:14] | – Embracing the single lifestyle. – Yeah. | -享受单身 -是啊 |
[07:18] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[07:19] | I did once. | 曾经了解 |
[07:33] | Look, if you don’t want to be friends, that’s fine. | 如果你不想做朋友 没关系 |
[07:35] | I’d just rather know so we can… | 我只是希望你告诉我 这样我们… |
[07:39] | Of course I want to be friends. | 我当然想继续做朋友 |
[07:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | Do you want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[07:55] | For, like, a tea or… | 喝杯茶或… |
[07:57] | I can’t. I’ve got shopping in the back. | 不行 我买的东西还在后备箱 |
[08:02] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[08:28] | Length of days is not what makes age honourable, | 短短的一生 也无法掩盖他的可贵 |
[08:31] | nor number of years the true measure of life. | 与他的人生价值 |
[08:35] | Understanding. | 要明白 |
[08:37] | This is man’s grey hairs. | 这是他灰白的头发 |
[08:41] | Untarnished life. | 纯洁的医生 |
[08:44] | This, his ripe old age. | 这是他的晚年时期 |
[08:48] | He has sought to please God… | 他一直忠实于上帝 |
[08:51] | ..so God has loved him. | 上帝也爱他 |
[08:54] | As he was living among sinners, | 他生活在罪人之中 |
[08:56] | he has been taken up. | 便被接到了天上 |
[08:59] | He has been carried off so that evil may not warp his understanding | 邪恶不会再侵蚀他的意志 恶魔不会再 |
[09:04] | or treachery seduce his soul. | 诱惑他的灵魂 |
[09:07] | For the fascination of evil throws good things into the shade. | 邪恶会让美好遁入阴影之中 |
[09:39] | You didn’t need to run. | 你不用跑过来的 |
[09:40] | Ah, my bus got caught in traffic. | 我的公交堵车了 |
[09:43] | Some protest. | 有什么抗议 |
[09:46] | Got you a coffee. | 给你买了咖啡 |
[09:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | How are you feeling about Schols? | 你觉得奖学金有希望吗 |
[09:57] | How are YOU feeling about them, Connell? | 你觉得有没有才对 康纳尔 |
[09:59] | How am I feeling about my entire future | 我觉得让我的未来 |
[10:01] | being potentially secure or mind-numbingly difficult? | 永远安稳麻木吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah, it’s… | 嗯 的确 |
[10:07] | ..casual. | 很随便 |
[10:15] | How’s Jamie? | 杰米怎么样 |
[10:17] | Be nice if you guys could actually be civil. | 要是你们俩能文明点 还是很不错的 |
[10:20] | Ah, I’m civil. | 我很文明 |
[10:22] | You could just, like…try not to intimidate him quite so much. | 你可以不要…总是想威吓他 |
[10:26] | Are you telling him not to intimidate me? | 你告诉他别威吓我了吗 |
[10:29] | As if, Connell. | 少来了 康纳尔 |
[10:30] | He’s barely my height. | 他才跟我一样高 |
[10:32] | I’m not sure intimidation is strictly limited to height, though. | 身高应该和威吓力无关 |
[10:36] | From where he’s standing, | 在他看来 |
[10:38] | you’re the tall guy who used to fuck his girlfriend. | 你是上过他女友的大高个 |
[10:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Is that how you describe me to all your friends? | 你就是这样向你的朋友们描述我吗 |
[10:53] | The tall guy who fucked you. | 上你的大高个 |
[10:56] | Pretty sure we fucked each other. | 我们是互相上 |
[11:00] | We had mutual, equally involved kind of sex. | 我们对性爱有共同 平等的爱好 |
[11:06] | It’s different… | 和杰米… |
[11:08] | ..with Jamie. | 不一样 |
[11:12] | How d’you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:17] | Do you want to hear about this? | 你真的想听吗 |
[11:24] | He’s into pain. | 他喜欢痛苦 |
[11:27] | Like, inflicting it. | 施加痛苦 |
[11:30] | Turns out he’s a bit of a sadist. | 原来他有点施虐倾向 |
[11:37] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[11:40] | Just during sex, that is. | 只是在做爱的时候 |
[11:42] | Not arguments. | 不是平时 |
[11:47] | Your face! | 你的表情 |
[11:51] | And you’re into that, are you? | 你也喜欢吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:59] | You’re so shocked. | 你好震惊 |
[12:07] | We really don’t have to talk about this. | 我们真的不用说这些的 |
[12:15] | What does he do to you? | 他会对你做什么 |
[12:17] | Specifically? | 具体点 |
[12:21] | Slaps me, | 抽我 |
[12:23] | uses a belt, | 用皮带 |
[12:24] | things like that. | 之类的 |
[12:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | Sounds fucking horrible. | 听起来很可怕 |
[12:34] | It’s not. | 其实没有 |
[12:36] | It’s just different. | 只是不一样 |
[12:39] | You never said any of this to me when we were… | 你从来没和我说过 我们当初… |
[12:44] | Well, it was different with you. | 和你一起的时候不一样 |
[12:48] | Things were different. | 一切都不一样了 |
[12:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | Didn’t have to play any games with you. | 当时不用和你玩什么游戏 |
[12:57] | It was just real. | 很真实 |
[13:01] | With Jamie… I don’t know… | 和杰米一起…我也不知道 |
[13:06] | ..it’s a bit like I’m acting a part. | 感觉就像我是在扮演某个角色 |
[13:10] | I just pretend to feel a certain way. | 我只是假装会有某种感受 |
[13:13] | Like I’m in his power. | 假装我被他统治 |
[13:18] | But with you, I actually had those feelings. | 但和你一起的时候 我真的能感受到 |
[13:24] | I’d have done anything you wanted me to. | 我愿意做你希望我做的一切 |
[13:33] | Anyway… | 不管怎么样… |
[13:37] | ..how are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:24] | The English scholars are… | 文学系奖学金获得者为 |
[15:28] | ..Marion Pickard… | 马里恩·皮卡 |
[15:33] | ..David Sexton… | 大卫·塞克斯顿 |
[15:40] | ..Aisling Tobin… | 艾斯林·托宾 |
[15:45] | ..Connell Waldren… | 康纳尔·沃顿 |
[15:46] | Fucking yes, mate. | 好样的 伙计 |
[15:48] | Fucking right, you absolute fucking nerd. | 厉害 你就是个书呆子 |
[15:51] | Fucking five years’ free tuition, free accommodation. | 五年免费学费和生活费 |
[15:55] | Five years, you jammy fucker. | 五年 你这个混蛋 |
[15:57] | Unreal, man. | 太不真实了 |
[15:58] | ..and Mairead Button. | 还有马雷德·巴顿 |
[16:02] | The history and politics scholar is… | 历史争执奖学金获得者是… |
[16:07] | ..Marianne Sheridan. | 玛丽安·谢里登 |
[16:12] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[16:26] | Travelling from west to east is literally like crossing a border | 从西部来到东部就像是穿越了边境 |
[16:29] | into a completely different city, it’s totally surreal. | 来到了完全不同的城市 特别不真实 |
[16:31] | I mean, I’ve been, so I…I get it. | 我经历过 所以我…我明白 |
[16:34] | Yeah, because everyone has been to fucking Berlin, Peggy. | 是啊 因为每个人都去过柏林 佩吉 |
[16:37] | You’re making out like you just got back from Syria. | 你说得好像自己刚从叙利亚回来 |
[16:39] | Marianne’s not been to Berlin, I’m explaining for her benefit. | 玛丽安没去过柏林 我是为她说的 |
[16:42] | They don’t let people from Connacht travel that far. | 康纳特的人不许去那么远的地方 |
[16:44] | – Extremely hilarious. – Yeah, and Marianne has been to Berlin. | -真好笑 -对 玛丽安去过柏林 |
[16:47] | Does anyone want more food? | 还有人想再来点吃的吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, it’s so good. | 嗯 真的很美味 |
[16:50] | Joanna cooked it. | 乔安娜做的 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I can make, like, one thing. | 是啊 算是我唯一的特长了 |
[16:54] | Anyway, should we do a fucking toast or something? | 好了 我们要不要来个祝酒什么的 |
[16:57] | To the cleverest history and politics student | 敬圣三一学院有史以来最聪明的 |
[17:00] | – Trinity has ever known. – Hear, hear! | -历史政治系学生 -没错 |
[17:01] | – Stop it. – Yeah, yeah, don’t mind fucking me. | -别闹了 -没错 把我扔一边也没事 |
[17:04] | – Mmm, we won’t. – Poor Peggy. | -不会的 -可怜的佩吉 |
[17:06] | It’s fine, I never studied. | 没关系 我从来不读书 |
[17:08] | – To Marianne. – To Marianne! | -敬玛丽安 -敬玛丽安 |
[17:10] | To Marianne. | 敬玛丽安 |
[17:12] | To the cleverest girl in Trinity. | 敬圣三一最聪明的女孩 |
[17:14] | Jesus, stop it, please. | 好了 拜托你们别闹了 |
[17:17] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:22] | Potato me. | 给我土豆 |
[17:24] | Eat up. | 吃吧 |
[17:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:32] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[17:43] | What? Are you OK? | 什么 你没事吧 |
[17:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:54] | Jesus Christ, Connell. | 上帝啊 康纳尔 |
[17:56] | I know, it’s fine. It’s… It’s not as bad as it looks. | 我知道 没事 没有看上去那么糟糕 |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:21] | Oh, just this lad. | 那小子 |
[18:23] | Asked for my wallet. | 要抢我的钱包 |
[18:24] | Should’ve handed it over, but I said no, and he hit me in the face. | 应该给他的 但我拒绝了 他就打了我的脸 |
[18:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:31] | Your phone number was the only one I knew off by heart. | 我只记得你一个人的手机号码 |
[18:36] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:38] | I’m really drunk. | 我很醉 |
[18:40] | – How drunk? – Well, I’ve been out since they announced Schols, so… | -有多醉 -他们宣布奖学金后我就一直在外面 |
[18:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | Do I still have pupils? | 还能看到我的瞳孔吗 |
[18:50] | Just about. | 当然 |
[18:51] | They’re huge. | 很大 |
[18:53] | They always get like that when I see you anyways. | 我每次看到你的时候瞳孔都会放大 |
[18:57] | You must be drunk. | 你肯定很醉了 |
[18:59] | What d’you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:03] | Jamie’s downstairs. | 杰米在楼下 |
[19:11] | Yeah, maybe I’ll just go back out and get punched in the face again. | 也许我还是出去再在脸上被揍几拳吧 |
[19:14] | It really wasn’t that bad. Connell. | 没有到那种地步 康纳尔 |
[19:30] | Ah, fucking lowlife scum. | 真他妈的人渣 |
[19:31] | What? | 什么 |
[19:33] | Fucking lowlife scum. | 真他妈的人渣 |
[19:34] | Well, that’s quite the welcome, Jamie. | 你真的很热情 杰米 |
[19:37] | You know, we can’t… we can’t all be the spawn of millionaires. | 我们…我们不仅不可能都是富二代嘛 |
[19:43] | Yeah, well, I was talking about the dickhead who robbed you | 我说的是抢了你 |
[19:45] | – to buy drugs, obviously. – Drugs? | -去买毒品的人 -毒品 |
[19:48] | Yeah, well, he’s hardly using your cash | 他肯定没有用你的钱 |
[19:49] | to buy loaves of bread for his kids. | 去给他的小孩买面包 |
[19:51] | Be up his nose or in a needle, won’t it? | 不是吃的就是注射的 |
[19:53] | Looks pretty bad, Connell, you OK? | 看起来很严重 康纳尔 你没事吧 |
[19:56] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 没有看上去那么严重 |
[19:58] | OK, I mean, will we get going or…? | 好吧 我们继续还是… |
[20:00] | You’re such a sweetheart, Peggy. | 你可真体贴 佩吉 |
[20:02] | – He just said he was fine. – I am. | -他自己都说了没事 -的确 |
[20:03] | – Thanks. – I’ll join you in a bit. | -谢谢 -我等下再来找你们 |
[20:05] | Get this one cleaned up first. | 先给他清洗干净 |
[20:07] | – Well, they stop letting in at 12. – Well, I’m pretty tired anyways. | -12点后就不准进了 -我反正已经累了 |
[20:10] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[20:11] | Call you tomorrow. | 明天再联系你 |
[20:13] | Right. | 好 |
[20:14] | If you’re sure? | 如果你确定 |
[20:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:20] | – Thanks for dinner, mate. – Thanks, Marianne. | -谢谢你们的晚餐 -谢谢 玛丽安 |
[20:22] | Thank you, it was delicious. | 谢谢 很美味 |
[20:23] | And congratulations again, Marianne. You, too, Connell. | 再次恭喜你 玛丽安 你也是 康纳尔 |
[20:26] | – Yeah, congrats, Connell. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 康纳尔 -谢谢 |
[20:28] | Feel better. | 多保重 |
[20:29] | Come on, you guys. | 走了 伙计们 |
[20:44] | Connell. | 康纳尔 |
[20:45] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[21:03] | You could have a different boyfriend, you know? | 你可以换个男友的 |
[21:08] | I mean, guys are consistently falling in love with you, | 我听说有有多男人 |
[21:12] | from what I hear. | 都爱你 |
[21:14] | Stop that. | 别说了 |
[21:15] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[21:17] | People love you or hate you. | 人们不是爱你就是恨你 |
[21:19] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:23] | You don’t hate me. | 你不恨我 |
[21:26] | No. | 的确 |
[21:28] | No, I’m immune to you. | 的确 我对你免疫了 |
[21:31] | Because I knew you before… | 因为我早就认识你了 |
[21:33] | ..in school. | 以前读书的时候 |
[21:35] | When I was ugly and pathetic? | 当我既丑又可悲的时候 |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:38] | You were never ugly or pathetic. | 你从来没有又丑又可悲 |
[21:44] | I’d rather literally anyone else, Marianne. | 任何人都行 玛丽安 |
[21:47] | I’d rather the lad that mugged me was your boyfriend. | 我宁愿抢我的那个人是你的男友 |
[21:51] | Why do you care? | 你为什么在乎 |
[21:53] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[21:56] | We don’t talk about that, do we? | 我们不该聊这些 |
[21:59] | Thought that stuff was off limits for us. | 我以为这是我们不该碰的红线 |
[22:01] | All right, OK. | 好吧 好 |
[22:07] | You know, I probably should’ve mentioned this before, | 我之前可能就应该说的 |
[22:08] | but I’ve been seeing someone. | 但是我有交往的人了 |
[22:12] | Been with her a while. Yeah. | 已经和她在一起有一段时间了 |
[22:14] | Should’ve mentioned it before, but then again, | 我早就该说的 但是 |
[22:16] | I feel like we’ve hardly seen each other. | 我觉得我们几乎见不到面了 |
[22:19] | Barely spent any time together, and… | 几乎不会一起了 而且… |
[22:23] | Yeah, her name’s Helen Brophy. | 嗯 她叫海伦·布洛菲 |
[22:25] | I don’t know if you know her. She studies medicine. | 我不知道你认不认识 她是药学系的 |
[22:40] | Why were you trying to get me to break up with Jamie? | 你刚刚为什么想让我和杰米分手 |
[22:42] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[22:44] | I’m not. I just want you to be happy, is all. | 我没有 我只是希望你能开心 |
[22:46] | Cos you’re such a good friend, is it? | 因为你是一个很好的朋友 对吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:49] | Mm-hm, yeah, I… I mean, I think I… | 我是说 我觉得我… |
[22:57] | Jesus, Marianne. | 天啊 玛丽安 |
[22:58] | I feel awful, I’m sorry, I should’ve said it before. | 对不起 我该早点说的 |
[23:00] | I don’t want to talk to you, Connell. Just leave. | 我不想和你说话 康纳尔 你走吧 |
[23:04] | – Please, can you just go? – Yeah. | -你能赶紧走吗 -好 |
[23:12] | Look, I’m really sorry to have to ask, it’s just I…I can’t get home. | 我真的很抱歉 但是…我回不了家 |
[23:22] | – ..would I be able to borrow the money like you said? – Oh, God. | -我能不能问你借点钱 -天 |
[23:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:29] | Managed to forget you’d been beaten up somehow. I… | 我都忘了你被打了 我… |
[23:46] | Here. | 给 |
[23:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:54] | You know… | 那个… |
[23:57] | ..I don’t know what happened with us last summer. | 我不知道我们去年夏天是怎么了 |
[24:01] | Like when I had to go home and that. | 我回家的那段时间 |
[24:04] | See, I…I kind of hoped that I would’ve been able to stay here. | 我…我其实很希望我当初能住在这里 |
[24:09] | That you would’ve let me. | 你同意的话 |
[24:12] | Yeah, I just don’t really know what happened between us, to be honest. | 我只是不知道我们之间到底是怎么了 |
[24:26] | You said you wanted to see other people. | 你说你想和别人一起 |
[24:28] | No. | 不 |
[24:32] | I thought you were breaking up with me. | 我以为你是要和我分手 |
[24:38] | You never said anything about wanting to stay here. I… | 你从来没说过想要住在这里 我… |
[24:44] | That would’ve been… | 那肯定… |
[24:48] | Always. | 永远可以 |
[24:51] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[24:58] | Right, well, I should go. I’m… | 好吧 我该走了 我… |
[25:01] | Have a good night, Marianne. | 晚安 玛丽安 |