Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

正常人(Normal People)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 正常人(Normal People)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Why are you on your own? 你为什么一个人
[00:18] Do you prefer it, your own company? 你喜欢一个人吗
[00:26] Do you want a drink? 你要来一杯吗
[00:30] I think you do. 我觉得你需要
[00:33] OK, then. 那好吧
[00:57] “I’m glad to hear things are OK over there in Sweden “很高兴知道你在瑞典一切都好
[00:59] “And that the course is good. 课程也很棒
[01:01] “Everything is basically the same here as before you left. 这里的一切还和你走之前一样
[01:05] “I looked up your friend the photographer on Facebook, 我看了你的那个朋友 脸书上的那个摄影师
[01:08] “By the way. 顺便
[01:09] “He seems interesting. 他看上去很有趣
[01:12] “Is he your boyfriend or are you not putting labels on it? 他是你的男友吗 还是说你们不算男女朋友
[01:16] “I know you like the tall, handsome guys, as you say. 我知道你喜欢高大帅气的人
[01:18] “So why not Lukas 所以为什么不选卢卡斯
[01:20] “Who looks tall and is also handsome? 他看上去就很高大帅气
[01:24] “Helen has seen his photo and agrees, but whatever. 海伦看了他的照片 也同意 不过随便你
[01:27] “I’m not pushing the boyfriend thing. 我不是逼你找男友
[01:29] “I just hope you’ve confirmed that he is not a psychopath. 我只是希望你先确认他不是精神变态
[01:33] “You don’t always have a good radar on that. 你总是会不小心惹到这样的人
[01:36] “Helen says hi, by the way, and let me know 顺便 海伦向你问好 记得告诉我
[01:39] “when you’re back for Christmas. 什么时候回来过圣诞
[01:42] “It’d be good to see you.” 很期待见到你”
[01:55] Marianne? 玛丽安
[02:02] You look nice. 你看上去很美
[02:06] You OK? 你没事吧
[02:09] I’m going to go grab something to eat. You want to come? 我要去买点吃的 你要一起吗
[02:12] – Sure. – Sweet. -当然了 -好
[02:36] Is something the matter? 有什么事吗
[02:47] Are you breaking up with me? 你要和我分手吗
[02:52] Maybe. 也许
[02:55] Maybe, yeah. 也许吧
[02:58] OK, can I do anything to stop you from breaking up with me? 好吧 我能做什么阻止你和我分手吗
[03:06] Come on. 拜托
[03:08] Tell me, what is it? 告诉我 怎么了
[03:09] Look, I just… 我只是…
[03:12] I don’t think a relationship is what I want. 我觉得我不想要谈恋爱
[03:17] What do you want? 你想要什么
[03:26] I really like you. 我真的很喜欢你
[03:30] That. 这个
[03:33] I don’t… 我不想…
[03:34] I don’t want that. 我不想要这个
[03:37] I don’t want you to say that. 我不想要你说这个
[03:42] – Really? – Really. -真的吗 -真的
[03:47] I want… 我想要
[03:49] ..If anything… …如果真的有的话…
[03:52] ..The opposite of that. …和这句话相反的
[04:01] Yeah. 没错
[04:04] That would be better. 那样就好多了
[04:16] We’re a bunch of scientists and pragmatists, 我们是一群科学家和实用主义者
[04:20] do you know what I mean? 明白我的意思吗
[04:21] It’s nice to have somebody with a little bit of creativity. 有一个有创造力的人加入也挺好的
[04:24] Thanks, Dad. 谢了 爸爸
[04:25] No, I didn’t… No, I mean, in a good way. 不 我不是…不 我是褒义的
[04:29] Yeah? 对吧
[04:30] – That was nice. – Yeah. -挺不错的 -是啊
[04:33] They really like you, too. 他们也的确很喜欢你
[04:41] They never really got on with Rory. 他们一直都不喜欢罗里
[04:43] Right. 好吧
[04:45] Don’t know why. 不知道为什么
[04:46] Maybe he was a bit full of it. 也许因为他满嘴跑火车
[04:50] He’s probably a gobshite. 他可能是个酒鬼
[04:54] – Did your mum like Marianne? – Of course. -你妈妈喜欢玛丽安吗 -当然了
[04:58] Lorraine likes everybody. 洛琳谁都喜欢
[05:02] I guess she felt a bit sorry for her. 我想她只是有点同情她
[05:03] Sorry for Marianne? About what? 同情玛丽安 为什么
[06:19] I want to have a shower. 我想洗个澡
[06:24] We’re not done here. 我们还没有结束
[06:26] Don’t ask that. Don’t ask me for stuff. 不要提要求 不要对我提要求
[06:30] Don’t move. 别动
[06:32] I’ll tell you when it’s over and you can have a shower. 我和说结束 你才能去洗澡
[06:41] You’re worthless. 你是没有价值的
[06:46] You’re nothing. 你什么都不是
[06:55] “I feel so not myself at the moment. “那一刻我觉得我不是我自己
[07:00] “Not in a bad way. 不是说那样不好
[07:02] “I just feel outside of my own life, somehow. 我只是觉得我好像离开了我的躯壳
[07:08] “Sometimes someone will make eye contact with me, 有时候有的人会和我有眼神接触
[07:11] “Like a bus conductor 比如公交售票员
[07:12] “Or a person looking for change. 或者要找钱的人
[07:15] “And I’ll feel shocked that anyone can actually see me. 我都会惊讶 竟然有人真的能看到我
[07:19] “And there’s something comforting about it. 这让我内心有些许安慰
[07:22] “Something good about feeling sort of numb, 这是麻木的好处
[07:25] “Detached from it all. 脱离了一切
[07:28] “Does that make sense?” 这样合理吗”
[07:39] Thank you for bringing us to the fucking most… 谢谢你带我们来到最…
[07:40] Just reaching out, bringing the community together. 只是到处联络 凝结社区
[07:42] ..Depressing Christmas party ever. 压抑的圣诞节派对
[07:45] Look at the roof. 看看屋顶
[07:46] Look at that roof. It’s the most single-handedly 看看屋顶 这简直是最压抑的
[07:49] – depressing place. – I’m having a great time. -鬼地方 -我玩得很开心
[07:51] Sure, yeah. 当然了
[07:55] Right. 好吧
[07:59] Can I have four lagers, please? Thanks. 四大杯 谢谢
[08:04] Connell Waldron! 康纳尔·沃顿
[08:06] All right, Peggy? 你好 佩吉
[08:09] Jesus Christ. 上帝啊
[08:10] Haven’t seen you in such a long time. 好久没见了
[08:14] How’s Marianne getting on? 玛丽安最近怎么样
[08:15] Heard she’s up to some interesting stuff over in Sweden. 听说她最近在瑞典玩些有趣的东西
[08:18] I’m so fucking jealous. 我真是好嫉妒
[08:20] Jamie was saying she was into some weird stuff, 杰米说她喜欢上了点奇怪的东西
[08:22] like bondage and shit? 捆绑什么的
[08:25] Was that you? Did you, like, kick her off on all that stuff? 是你吗 你让她喜欢上那种东西吗
[08:27] Yeah, fuck off, Peggy. 闭嘴吧 佩吉
[08:30] I’m just talking about stuff I’ve heard here, Connell. 我只是说些我听说的事 康纳尔
[08:31] Yeah, and I don’t want to hear about it. Thanks. 是啊 但我不想听 谢谢
[08:49] You all right? 你没事吧
[08:51] What’s up? 怎么了
[08:54] It’s just Peggy… 遇到了佩吉…
[08:56] ..Saying shit about Marianne. 说了些关于玛丽安的屁话
[09:00] Oh. Saying what? 说了什么
[09:01] Oh, just shit. 就是些屁话
[09:08] – What? – She just… -怎么 -她好像
[09:11] ..Seems to be a person that people like to talk about. 是人们喜欢谈论的那种人
[09:16] Right. 对
[09:19] And… 我…
[09:20] ..I don’t know that she necessarily… 我不知道她是不是
[09:24] ..has a problem with that. 有些问题
[09:28] What do you mean? 什么意思
[09:32] I mean, she sort of fucking writes a column. 她自己好像乐此不疲
[09:37] Enjoys it. 很享受
[09:44] Why are you so bothered? 你为什么这么在意
[10:01] I’m going to go in. I’m cold. 我要进去了 好冷
[10:21] “From your e-mails, it doesn’t sound like you’re completely “从你的邮件来看 感觉你在瑞典
[10:22] “happy in Sweden. 并不快乐
[10:24] “Maybe I’m wrong.” 也许我错了
[10:26] “I think I know the feeling of being detached from the world, 我觉得我知道和世界脱离的感觉
[10:29] “Although I haven’t felt that way lately.” 虽然我最近没有这种感受
[10:37] “Not to put pressure on you at all 无意给你施加压力
[10:38] because it’s obviously Your decision, 但这显然是你自己的决定
[10:40] “but I’m sad to hear you’re not coming home 但是知道你不回来过圣诞节了
[10:43] “For Christmas. 我还是很难过
[10:45] “Thinking it over, I don’t think I’ve ever gone a whole year 仔细想想 我好像从来没有过整整一年
[10:47] “Of my life without seeing you before.” 没有见面的时候
[10:52] “At least not since we were 11 or 12.” 至少从十一二岁开始起就没有了
[11:01] “Anyway, that’s just my way of saying I miss you 反正这是我对你说’我想你’的方式
[11:06] “And I’m looking forward to seeing you, 很期待与你见面
[11:07] “whenever that will be.” 不管什么时候
[11:12] “Will you send me a message 你能不能给我发条信息
[11:12] to let me know how you’re getting on? 说说你最近过得怎么样
[11:16] “Or we could even talk on the phone, if you want. 或者如果你想的话 我们可以通电话
[11:24] “I hope things are OK.” 希望你一切都好“
[11:29] Just doesn’t make any sense 只是觉得
[11:30] to come back for such a short amount of time. 回去这么短时间没有意义
[11:40] Hello? 喂
[11:42] I heard you. 我听到了
[11:45] I have a lot of work on. 我有很多工作
[11:47] – It’s Christmas. – Yeah. -这是圣诞节啊 -是啊
[11:50] I’m aware. 我知道
[11:55] So you’ll stay in Sweden? And on Christmas Day? 那你要待在瑞士吗 圣诞节也是吗
[11:59] I don’t know. I’ll work or something. 我不知道 我会工作什么的
[12:06] And we’ll see you when exactly? 那我们什么时候才能再见到你
[12:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:14] Right. 好吧
[12:16] Well, I better not keep you. You sound very busy. 我就不继续说了 你听上去很忙
[12:22] Bye. 再见
[13:45] “I’ve been thinking a lot about the summer “我想了很久那个夏天
[13:49] “And about Jamie and Peggy.” 还有杰米和佩吉
[13:53] “I’m trying to figure out if I ever really thought 我一只想弄清楚我到底有没有
[13:56] “that that was friendship.” 觉得那是友谊
[13:59] “That it was real… 那是真实的
[14:02] “..or if I just liked the feeling of it.” 还是说我只是喜欢那种感觉
[14:05] “The pretence of it.” 那种存在
[14:11] “You must be getting ready to go home.” 你肯定在准备回家了
[14:15] “When I think of Christmas time now, I think of Carricklea, 我现在想起圣诞 就会想到卡里克利亚
[14:21] “I imagine a Christmas tree in your front room, 我会想象你门前的圣诞树
[14:24] covered in tinsel.” 挂满金箔
[14:27] “I can’t picture my house at all.” 我无法想象把它放在我的房子里
[14:32] “I miss you.” 我很想你”
[14:58] I’m going to take your photo. 我要给你拍照片
[15:02] What do you mean? 什么意思
[15:05] I have an idea. 我有一个想法
[15:07] When? 什么时候
[15:09] Tomorrow. 明天
[15:11] Ok. 好
[15:17] Come in the shower. 去洗澡吧
[15:23] Come, come. Closer to the wall. 来 来 离墙壁近一点
[15:31] What you been up to? 你最近在干什么
[15:32] I am on part seven, um, 我现在写到
[15:35] of this documentary about the American Civil War. 美国内战记录的第七章了
[15:38] Jesus. 上帝啊
[15:39] I’ve got a lot of knowledge about American Civil War generals 我学到了很多关于美国内战将军的知识
[15:42] that I can’t wait to share with you. 等不及要和你分享了
[15:45] No. What about you? How’s Lukas? 好了 你最近怎么样 卢卡斯怎么样
[15:51] How’s it going? 你们怎么样
[15:53] Yeah. OK. 嗯 还好
[15:55] Do you like him? 你喜欢他吗
[15:57] It’s not that sort of thing. 不是那样的
[16:00] He’s fine. 他还好
[16:02] I mean, I don’t really feel… 我没有感觉…
[16:05] Ok. 好吧
[16:50] Nearly done. 快好了
[16:52] Ok. 好
[17:05] Still don’t know about the light yet. 我对灯光还是有点不满意
[17:10] Maybe we can do like… 也许我们可以这样…
[17:13] ..First one like this, 第一张这样
[17:16] and then another one, and we’ll see. 然后再拍一张 然后再看看效果
[17:22] Ok. 好
[17:48] – Do you want me to…? – Sure, just the jumper for now. -你想让我… -好 先只脱掉毛衣
[18:03] Untie your hair. 解开你的头发
[18:11] Maybe take this off now. 不如把这个也摘掉
[18:34] Can we not do this now? 我们能不要这样吗
[18:39] This is what you wanted. 你想要的
[18:51] Good. 很好
[18:57] “It’s been a while since I’ve heard from you. “很久没有你的消息了
[18:59] “Is everything all right?” 一切都还好吧
[19:03] “I wonder if I said something stupid in my last e-mail. 我是不是在上一封邮件里说了什么愚蠢的话
[19:05] “I hope not, but I’m sorry if I did.” 希望没有 如果有 我很抱歉
[19:09] “I know you told me the reason 我知道你和我说过
[19:10] you’re not coming home at Christmas 你圣诞节不回家
[19:12] “is to do with your family, 是因为你的家人
[19:13] “and maybe I shouldn’t have brushed over that.” 也许我不应该重提”
[19:16] Good. 很好
[19:19] “I’m sorry to bring this up “很抱歉我又提了
[19:20] because I know we both feel awkward about it, 因为我知道我们俩都觉得很尴尬
[19:22] “but I haven’t forgotten the things you told me 但是我没有忘记你在意大利
[19:24] “when we were in Italy. 和我说的那些事
[19:26] “And I hope you know that none of those things are your fault. 我希望你知道 这些事都不是你的错
[19:29] “and there’s nothing wrong with you.” 你没有任何错”
[19:30] Open your eyes. 睁开你的眼睛
[19:32] I’m tired. 我累了
[19:34] Open your fucking eyes. 给我把眼睛睁开
[19:36] “You are a good person, and I say that as someone “你是一个好人 我是作为一个很了解你的人
[19:39] “who really knows you.” 才这么说的
[19:43] “I know I reacted very stupidly that night, 我知道我那天晚上的反应很愚蠢
[19:45] “and, to be honest, I’m lucky that we’re still friends, 说实话 我很庆幸我们现在还是朋友
[19:47] “because it was such an idiotic thing to do.” 因为我当时实在是太傻了
[19:51] “Just because people treat you badly at times – 有时候别人对你很糟糕
[19:53] and I include myself in that, by the way 顺便 这些’别人’里还有我
[19:55] “it doesn’t mean ‘You deserve to be treated badly.'” 不代表’你就该被糟糕地对待’
[19:59] “A lot of people love you and care about you.” 很多人爱你 关心你
[20:03] “I hope you know that.” 希望你知道”
[20:06] No. 不
[20:09] Don’t make this hard on yourself. 别让你自己难做
[20:11] I don’t want to do this. 我不想这么做
[20:20] No. 不
正常人

文章导航

Previous Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

正常人(Normal People)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号