Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

正常人(Normal People)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 正常人(Normal People)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] I thought your story was beautiful. 我觉得你的故事很美
[00:19] Like I’m hearing your most private, most intimate thoughts. 我好像在聆听你最深处 最私人的想法
[00:25] This wonderful hidden life you have access to. 你的那种隐藏的美好人生
[00:31] I’m completely jealous. 我真的很嫉妒
[00:36] Thanks. 谢谢你
[00:39] For reading it. 看了
[00:44] – What will you do with it? – Don’t know. -你打算怎么处理 -不知道
[00:50] You should submit it. 你应该发过去
[00:52] To the magazine. 给杂志
[00:55] – They liked the last one. – I don’t know. -上一篇他们就很喜欢 -我不知道
[00:58] Don’t know if it’s good enough. 不知道够不够好
[01:01] Nah, you’re just fishing now. 不 你只是在引我夸你
[01:03] It’s brilliant. 很棒
[01:21] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[01:25] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[01:28] *Happy birthday, dear Marianne* *生日快乐 亲爱的玛丽安*
[01:32] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[01:41] Make a wish. 许个愿
[01:45] This looks so yummy. Can’t believe you made this. 看起来很美味 真不敢相信是你做的
[01:48] It’s perfect essay distraction. 完美的论文摸鱼项目
[01:51] It’s very sweet. Totally unnecessary. 你真是太好了 没必要这样的
[01:53] Shush your face, you have to have a cake! 少来了 必须要有蛋糕
[01:55] Did you get good presents, Marianne? 你收到了不少礼物吗 玛丽安
[01:57] Lovely presents, thank you, Niall. 很不错的礼物 谢谢 奈尔
[01:58] And what did you get her, Connell? 你给她准备了什么 康纳尔
[02:01] A book. 一本书
[02:02] Some Frank O’Hara poems. 弗兰克·奥哈拉的诗集
[02:06] – Anyway… – I love it. -好了… -我很喜欢
[02:10] And what about your family, 你的家人呢
[02:11] Did they get you anything nice? A sports car or a pony? 他们有没有给你什么好东西 跑车或小马什么的
[02:14] What are you implying? 你在暗示什么
[02:16] Well, I’m just going off my own birthday list? 我只是在翻我自己的生日礼物愿望清单
[02:18] They don’t really go in for birthdays. 他们不怎么会过生日
[02:20] Fair enough. 好吧
[02:23] This cake’s fucking delicious. 这蛋糕真他妈太美味了
[02:40] Birthday message. 生日短信
[02:43] Yeah. 是的
[02:44] My mother. 我妈妈
[02:54] Not exactly happy birthday. 不是生日快乐
[02:57] What does it say? 说了什么
[03:00] “Send me back the keys to the Dublin flat as soon as possible”. “尽快把都柏林公寓的钥匙寄给我”
[03:03] So… 那…
[03:18] Sorry. 对不起
[03:21] It’s ok. 没关系
[03:23] I’m ok. 我没事
[04:10] Did you like that? 你喜欢吗
[04:13] Yeah. 嗯
[04:16] Very much. 很喜欢
[04:19] Good. 很好
[05:05] ..what could be described as bureaucratic inertia. 可以说是官僚主义的惰性
[05:16] What do you fancy doing tonight? 你今晚要做什么
[05:18] Watch a film. 看电影
[05:19] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[05:20] Well, I might go for a swim. Another one. 我可能要去游泳 再去游一次
[05:23] But I could pick up some food and come to you after? 但我可以去买点吃的 迟点再来找你
[05:25] Great. 太好了
[05:28] Did we get married and become 50 years old without noticing? 我们是一不小心就结婚了 而且50岁了吗
[05:31] Maybe. 也许吧
[05:33] I actually love it. 我其实还挺喜欢的
[05:36] Do you think our first-year selves would hate what we’ve become? 你觉得大一的我们会讨厌我们现在的样子吗
[05:39] I should’ve known, to be fair. 说实话 我早就知道了
[05:40] I think first-year me would’ve been amazed. 我觉得大一的我可能会很惊讶
[05:44] Look at her, she’s actually content. 看啊 她竟然很满足
[05:55] You all right? 你没事吧
[05:57] Yeah. 嗯
[05:58] Just got this e-mail. 刚收到这封邮件
[06:00] From who? 谁发来的
[06:06] Connell, from who? 康纳尔 谁发来的
[06:07] It’s… 这是…
[06:10] It’s from this university in New York. 是纽约的一所大学
[06:14] They’re offering me a place on 他们邀请我去念
[06:15] their MFA creative writing programme. 他们的创意写作硕士
[06:21] I didn’t even know you’d applied. 我都不知道你申请了
[06:24] I mean… 我是说…
[06:25] ..congratulations, I’m not surprised they’ve offered you a place. 恭喜你 我不是对他们邀请你而惊讶
[06:29] I’m just a bit…surprised you didn’t mention it. 我只是有点…惊讶你没提过
[06:32] Why would…? Such a long shot. 为什么…本来机会就很渺茫
[06:39] I was embarrassed. 我不好意思
[06:42] To be honest, I… 说实话 我…
[06:44] ..I still look up to you a lot and I… 我还是觉得你比我优秀太多 我…
[06:48] ..I wouldn’t want you to see me as, 我不希望你觉得我
[06:49] like, I don’t know, deluded or… 我也不知道 痴心妄想 或…
[06:51] Connell. 康纳尔
[06:53] I don’t even know why I applied. I wasn’t even my idea. 我都不知道我为什么申请 都不是我的主意
[06:56] Whose idea was it? 那是谁的主意
[06:57] One of my tutors. 我的一个导师
[07:02] It’s really brilliant, Connell. 这真的很棒 康纳尔
[07:04] You can see me in New York, can you? 你可以去纽约找我的 对吗
[07:08] Yeah, actually. 嗯 是的
[07:11] – I can. – I can’t even… -我可以 -我甚至不能…
[07:15] It’s making me feel… 这让我觉得…
[07:21] Now is not the time for me to go halfway across the world 我现在不该跨过半个世界
[07:24] and live in a city where I don’t know anyone. 去住在一个举目无亲的城市
[07:28] Like…I could barely walk down a street in Dublin 听着…我几个月前走在都柏林街头
[07:31] a couple of months ago without having a panic attack. 都可能会恐慌发作
[07:34] How’s that going to work in New York? 那我该怎么去纽约
[07:39] Put it away for a bit. 你先把这些放在一边
[07:42] It’s brilliant they offered you a place. 他们愿意让你去真是太好了
[07:46] Don’t think about what to do with it for now. 你现在先别考虑该怎么办
[07:53] I am not going. 我不去
[07:56] Ok. 好吧
[08:13] And, of course, we have to thank Connell… 当然了 我们要谢谢康纳尔
[08:19] ..for stepping up 她出现了
[08:21] and turning out to be the most naturally 成为了有史以来
[08:24] fucking gifted editor of all times. 最有天赋的编辑
[08:31] Leaving me to announce that our latest brilliant issue 所以我们我在此宣布 我们的新书
[08:36] launches tomorrow and we could not be prouder. 将于明天发布 我们真是太自豪了
[08:41] And I made punch and it’s fucking delicious. 我做了潘趣酒 真他妈好喝
[08:44] And it’s fucking lethal! 还他妈很致命
[08:46] Drink up! 喝吧
[08:54] Well done. 很好
[09:02] Marianne? 玛丽安
[09:04] Yeah? 嗯
[09:05] Can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[09:11] Christmas. 圣诞
[09:14] What about it? 怎么了
[09:17] Would you like to come to ours? 你愿意来我们家吗
[09:22] I don’t know, Connell. 我不知道 康纳尔
[09:24] That’s kind. 你真好
[09:26] Lorraine’d love to have you. 洛琳会很欢迎你的
[09:30] You don’t know that. 你怎么知道
[09:36] – What? – I mean, I do know that. -怎么了 -我还真的知道
[09:39] It’s her idea. 这是她的主意
[09:41] That’s kind of her. 那她真是太好了
[09:49] So? 所以呢
[09:53] So? 所以呢
[10:07] – Connell… it’s not funny. – Yeah? -康纳尔 才不好笑呢 -是吗
[10:39] There they are. 他们来了
[10:41] Look at the two of you, a little Christmas miracle. 看看你们俩 圣诞节的小奇迹
[10:45] Been cooking for weeks. Get in here. 我准备了好几周 快进来
[10:47] – Hi. – Hello, sweetheart. -你好 -你好 亲爱的
[10:53] Thanks for having me. 谢谢你邀请我
[10:59] Where shall I put these? 我该把这些放在哪里
[11:05] Editor? Well, that’s impressive. 编辑 太棒了
[11:07] No, well, I’m just really doing it as a favour. 不 我只是帮个忙
[11:09] Sure, people edit newspapers as a favour. 没错 编辑报纸都是帮个忙
[11:12] He’s doing brilliantly. 他做得很好
[11:13] It’s a literary magazine, it’s absolutely not a newspaper. 那是文学杂志 不能算是报纸
[11:22] Am I involved in politics? 我是政界的吗
[11:24] – Yes. – What?! -是的 -什么
[11:25] No! 没有
[11:27] Why is that funny? 为什么这么好笑
[11:27] 多比 小精灵
[11:28] Am I Dobby? 我是多比吗
[11:31] Do I like me? 我喜欢我吗
[11:33] No. I don’t think so. 不 应该不喜欢
[11:39] You all right? 你没事吧
[11:41] Yeah. 嗯
[11:44] Is it too much? 太过了吗
[11:46] No. 没有
[11:48] It’s so nice. 真的很好
[11:50] Proper Christmas. 正常的圣诞节
[11:53] It’s lovely. 很孤独
[12:01] Well, you have to do something. 你得找点事做
[12:02] What are all your school friends up to? 你原先学校的朋友们都在做什么
[12:04] At Brennan’s, like every year. 和以前每年一样 在布兰农酒吧
[12:07] Just not sure I can see a New Year’s in at Brennan’s. 我只是不知道能不能想象在布兰农过新年
[12:20] Hello, Denise, Happy New Year. 你好 丹尼丝 新年快乐
[13:04] What do people in town think of her? 镇子上的人都是怎么看她的
[13:19] I suppose… 我想
[13:25] I suppose she’d be considered…a bit odd. 我想大家觉得她…有点怪
[14:45] Your cheeks are red. 你的脸很红
[14:47] It’s cold. 外面很冷
[14:49] Will you come tonight? 你今晚来吗
[14:54] You should. 你该来的
[14:57] Far be it from me to disobey an order. 我绝对不会违抗命令
[15:09] – All right? – Hey, how are you doing? -好吗 -你还好吗
[15:11] What’s the craic? You all right? 多好啊 你还好吧
[15:12] – Good to see you. – Good to see you, too. -见到你真好 -见到你很开心
[15:15] – Happy New Year. – Happy New Year. -新年快乐 -新年快乐
[15:19] Hey, so nice you see ya. 见到你们真好
[15:20] Nice to see you. 见到你真好
[15:22] – You look amazing. – So do you guys. -你看上去真好 -你们也是
[15:24] You look gorgeous. 你看起来好美
[15:27] How are you getting on? 你们还好吗
[15:28] – Happy New Year, how are you? – Good, how are ya getting on? -新年好 你好吗 -你最近怎么样
[15:30] – Good, good. – Good, good, yeah. -很好 很好 -太好了
[15:32] – Get you a drink? – Yes, please. -要喝点什么吗 -好 谢谢
[15:33] – Would you like a drink? – No, no, thank you. -要喝点什么吗 -不 谢谢
[15:35] See you in a second. Back in a second. 待会儿见 马上回来
[15:38] Can I get two pints of Guinness, please? 能给我两杯健力士吗
[15:38] – Marianne Sheridan, long time, no see. – Hello! -玛丽安·谢里登 好久不见 -你好
[16:15] I love you. 我爱你
[16:20] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[17:16] You all right? 你没事吧
[17:19] Yeah. 嗯
[17:20] I am. 没事
[17:22] It never felt like home. 我从来没有过家的感觉
[17:26] Didn’t feel right to be here, to be honest. 说实话 我觉得我不该在这里
[17:34] What? 什么
[17:39] I’ve been thinking about New York. 我一直在想着纽约
[17:43] The offer. 你的邀请
[17:45] What about it? 怎么了
[17:47] I don’t know, I just… 我不知道 我只是…
[17:50] I keep imagining you being there. 我一直想象你去那里
[17:55] Writing. 写作
[18:01] Right. 好吧
[18:05] – You’ve been thinking about it. – Yeah. -你一直在想 -嗯
[18:07] A bit. 有一点吧
[18:09] Like, obviously, I’ve thought about it a bit, 我显然经常会想
[18:12] but that doesn’t mean… 但那不代表…
[18:17] It just feels too hard. 感觉太难了
[18:22] Everything recently has been hard or it’s been an effort, 最近的一切都好难 或者总要费尽力气
[18:25] and maybe this year just needs to be straightforward. 也许今年应该简单一点
[18:28] – I don’t know. – There’s… -我不知道 -有…
[18:30] There’s been a lot of stuff that’s been difficult and painful. 有很多痛苦和艰难的事
[18:35] – And this would be difficult and amazing. – Potentially. -这一切会很艰难 也会很棒 -可能而已
[18:39] It’s New York. 那是纽约
[18:42] It’s writing. 是写作
[18:44] It’d be fucking amazing, Connell. 肯定会很棒的 康纳尔
[18:50] Yeah. 嗯
[18:53] Yeah, maybe. 嗯 也许吧
[18:56] Would you come with me? 你愿意和我一起去吗
[18:59] We could be there together, 我们可以一起在那里
[19:01] and you could study or work and… 你可以学习 或工作
[19:10] Why? 为什么
[19:14] I want to stay here. 我想留在这里
[19:19] I want to live the life I’m living. 我想继续过我现在的生活
[19:23] – It’s quite a thing. – Yeah. -这很重要 -嗯
[19:27] – And I’m getting better at it. – Yeah. -我现在已经越来越好了 -嗯
[19:45] I’d miss you too much. 我会很想你的
[19:48] I’d be sick. 我会很痛苦
[19:51] At first. 一开始
[19:54] But it would get better. 但是会好起来的
[19:57] Yeah. 嗯
[19:59] Yeah, and it’s only a year and then I’d be back. 而且就一年 我就会回来了
[20:10] Don’t promise that. 别做这种保证
[20:14] You don’t know… 你不知道…
[20:17] ..where either of us will be… 我们中一人会去哪里…
[20:20] ..or what will happen. 或者会发生什么
[20:35] I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. 要不是为了你 我也不会在这里
[20:39] No. 嗯
[20:41] That’s true. 没错
[20:45] You’d be somewhere else entirely. 你肯定会在别的某个地方
[20:48] You’d be a different person. 你会是个完全不同的人
[20:52] And me, too. 我也是
[20:58] But we have done so much good… 但是我们为对方
[21:03] ..for one another. 做了那么多事
[21:09] You know I love you. 你知道我爱你
[21:13] And I’m never going to feel the same way for anyone else. 我永远不会对别人产生这种感觉了
[21:19] I know. 我知道
[21:34] I’ll go. 我会去
[21:39] And I’ll stay. 我会留下
[21:43] And we’ll be OK. 我们会没事的
正常人

文章导航

Previous Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 童话镇(Once Upon a Time)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

正常人(Normal People)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号