Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] Hello, ex-husband. 喂?前夫
[00:35] Hello, ex-wife. How’s it going? 喂?前妻 怎么样啊?
[00:38] Oh, you know. 你知道的
[00:39] Every day without you is a day filled with sunshine and lollipops. 没有你的每一天 都充满了阳光和欢笑
[00:43] Yeah, same here. 是啊 同感
[00:45] Did I ever tell you, after the divorce, 我有跟你说过离婚后
[00:47] that my hair stopped falling out? 我就没再掉头发了吗?
[00:48] That’s good. 那很好啊
[00:50] Your hair was the only thing about you worth saving. 你这个人只有头发值得一救
[00:52] Mm.
[00:53] How did I not put a pillow over your head when I had the chance? 我当初怎么没有把握机会 用枕头把你闷死呢
[00:58] You didn’t have the balls. What do you want? 因为你没种啊…你要干嘛?
[01:01] Well, something came up with Mindy. 敏迪有状况
[01:04] – Is she all right? – Yeah, yeah, she’s fine. -她没事吧? -对 她很好
[01:06] What’s goin’ on? 那是怎么了?
[01:07] I’m not sure if you know this or not, 不确定你知不知道
[01:09] but your daughter has got herself mixed up 但你女儿交往的对象
[01:11] with a guy that’s, like, twice her age. 年纪比她大了一倍
[01:13] Oh, that! Yeah, of course I know. 那件事啊 对 我当然知道
[01:16] Say “Aah.” 说:“啊”
[01:17] Say what? 说什么?
[01:18] – Aaah… – Not talking to you. 不是跟你说话
[01:20] Wait, she told you? When did she tell you? 等等 她有跟你说?何时说的?
[01:22] Oh, I don’t know. 我想想…
[01:24] About a year ago. 大概一年前吧
[01:25] You’ve known about this for a year? 你已经知道一年了?
[01:27] Did you ever think about telling me? 有想过要跟我说吗?
[01:30] Mm… No, never crossed my mind. 没有 完全没想过
[01:32] So… what exactly is your concern? 所以你到底是哪里过不去?
[01:34] What do you mean, “What is my concern?” 什么叫做我哪里过不去?
[01:36] The guy is, like, an old man. 那家伙是老人耶
[01:38] So are you. 你也是啊
[01:39] Never stopped you from dating younger women. 看你交年轻的也没有客气过
[01:41] This is different. 这不一样
[01:42] How so? 怎么不一样?
[01:43] This is my daughter. 这是我女儿
[01:45] Ah!
[01:46] You’re such a hypocrite. 你真是伪君子
[01:47] Tell me something I don’t know. 说些我不知道的事
[01:49] Have you met him yet? 你见过他了吗?
[01:50] No, I’m supposed to have dinner with them tonight. 没有 跟他们约了今天吃晚饭
[01:53] Well, then, relax. He’s a terrific guy. 那就放轻松 他人很好
[01:57] You’ve met him? 你见过他喔?
[01:58] Uh-huh. Martin Schneider. 马丁许奈德
[02:01] Absolutely adores Mindy. 爱敏迪爱得五体投地
[02:03] Wait a minute. 慢着
[02:04] You’ve known about this for a year and you’ve met the guy? 你知道这事一年 还见过这家伙?
[02:08] Look at you connecting the dots. 看看你 拼凑线索
[02:11] See, I can’t believe she waited so long to tell me. 她竟然等了那么久才跟我说
[02:13] Maybe your daughter doesn’t trust you 或许是你女儿信不过你
[02:16] with her personal affairs. 不想说她私人的事
[02:18] Hey, she trusts me, all right? We’re close. We’re closer than ever. 她可信得过我了 我们很亲 现在比以往更亲
[02:21] But she didn’t tell you about her boyfriend. 但她还是没早跟你说男友的事
[02:24] Does that hurt? 会痛吗?
[02:26] A little bit. Yeah. 有点痛 对
[02:28] So this does not creep you out at all? 所以你完全觉得没关系?
[02:31] No. Actually, I’m kind of surprised. 不会 其实我还有点意外
[02:33] You’re being so old-fashioned. 你竟然这么老古板
[02:35] Hey, I’m not old-fashioned! 我才不是老古板
[02:36] Matter of fact, a lot of the kids here at my class 其实班上很多年轻人
[02:39] say that I’m very, uh… “woke.” 都说我很“觉醒”
[02:41] Uh-huh.
[02:42] That’s right. You’re talking to a man who’s got no problem 没错 在下兄弟敝人我
[02:45] droppin’ a deuce in a gender-neutral bathroom. 完全可以在性别友善厕所掏出老二
[02:48] Oh, thank you for that lovely image. 谢谢你形容得很有画面
[02:50] You’re welcome. 不客气
[02:52] Look, Sandy, you can’t control her life. 山迪 你没办法控制她的生活
[02:55] All you can do is be there for her without judgment. 你只能陪伴她 不去打分数
[02:59] I know that! You don’t think I know that? 我知道啊 你以为我不知道吗?
[03:01] I just don’t want my kid to get hurt. 我只是不要我的孩子受伤
[03:04] If she’s not thinking ahead, 如果她没先想好
[03:05] a couple of years from now, she’ll be changing this guy’s diapers. 两年后就要帮这家伙换尿布了
[03:09] Your real concern should be who’s gonna change your diapers. 你应该担心谁要帮你换尿布才对
[03:13] Says the woman who pees when she laughs. 你一笑就漏尿 还好意思说我
[03:16] Your mother warned me not to marry you. 你妈警告我别嫁给你
[03:18] Said you were a lying, cheating scumbag just like your old man. 说你跟你老爸一样杂碎 爱说谎又会出轨
[03:22] You are the worst mistake I ever made in my life. 跟你结婚是我这辈子最大的错误
[03:27] Back at you, fucko. 彼此彼此 乌龟蛋 剧名:第 10 章:旧情重燃
[03:41] I don’t recall him being this big. 我不记得有这么大只
[03:43] You told me you were comfortable around horses. 你说过马不会让你不自在
[03:46] I’m comfortable betting on them. 我赌马的时候是很自在
[03:48] Well, you can’t turn back now. You bought the outfit. 反正回不去了 你行头都买了
[03:51] That’s another thing. This was a fun idea in the store, 这是另一个问题 在店里看起来很好玩
[03:54] but I look like Howdy Doody, the later years. 但这一穿上 我活像迈入晚年的牛仔木偶
[03:56] You look great! 你看起来很棒啦
[03:58] There’s nothing to worry about. Nancy’s a very old and gentle horse. 不用担心 南希是很温柔的老马
[04:02] I’m old and gentle. 我也是温柔老人
[04:03] See what happens if you try to climb on my back. 但若你想爬到我背上 看看会怎样
[04:06] Seriously, I would bite you. 说真的 我会咬你喔
[04:08] Well, just give it a try, okay? 就试试看吧 好吗?
[04:10] – Louis and Vincent will help you up. – I don’t need any help. -路易士和文森会帮你上马
[04:15] Uh… Oof! Uh… -我不需要帮忙
[04:28] Lord! 天啊
[04:35] Louis, Vincent, a little help. 路易士、文森 麻烦帮一把
[04:47] – Now what? – Just pick up the reins. -现在呢? -拿起缰绳
[04:50] And now we go for a nice leisurely ride. 现在要去轻松兜风
[04:53] Be sure and put that on my tombstone. 务必在我的墓志铭写上这句话
[04:55] Oh, just give her a little kick. 轻轻踢它一下
[04:58] A kick? 踢它?
[04:59] Yeah, a kick. 对 踢一下
[05:00] – You want me to kick the horse? – Yeah, I do. -你要我踢马喔? -我是啊
[05:05] Nancy, I apologize in advance. 南希
[05:10] Aah! 先跟你致歉
[05:13] Is there a turn signal on this thing? 这有方向灯吗?
[05:23] I feel compelled 我突然有一股冲动
[05:25] to check the lower 40 for stray cattle. 想去查看牧场上有没有走失的牛只
[05:37] It’s beautiful. 好美喔
[05:40] Yeah. 是啊
[05:41] I’m so glad you made the drive up here. 我真高兴你开车上来
[05:44] – Me too. – Mm. 我也是
[05:45] Thank you for the invite. 多谢邀约
[05:49] – Can I share something with you? – Of course. -可以跟你分享一件事吗? -当然
[05:51] My ass is killing me. 我的屁股痛死了
[05:53] What ass? You don’t have an ass. 什么屁股?你又没有屁股
[05:55] What are you talking about? I happen to have a very substantial booty. 你在说什么?我碰巧有一对丰臀
[06:08] – Chicken Marsala okay for tonight? – Hang on, let me just… -晚上吃马沙拉酒炖鸡可以吗? -等等 我先…
[06:10] Hey, remind me to tell you about Beta-Sitosterol. 记得提醒我跟你说贝塔植固醇
[06:13] Beta-what? 贝塔什么?
[06:14] Sitosterol. It’s a natural prostate supplement. 植固醇
[06:17] Uh-huh. And you know about this how? 那是天然的前列腺保养品 你怎么会知道这种东西?
[06:22] Well, I… 这个嘛…
[06:23] I told Martin you were having some problems… 我跟马丁说你底下那儿有些问题
[06:25] down there, and he recommended it. 他推荐的
[06:27] Really? So then I assume 是喔?那我猜测
[06:29] that your fella’s got similar problems down there. 你的男人底下也有类似问题罗
[06:32] Yes, Dad. My fella does. 对 爸 我的男人也是
[06:36] He swears by the supplement. 他挂保证强力推荐
[06:37] Says it really helps him from having to get up a lot during the night. 说很有帮助 半夜不用一直起来跑厕所
[06:40] Okay. Well, please thank him for me and I’ll look into it. 那好吧 请帮我谢谢他 我会去研究
[06:43] Or you can thank him yourself. 或是你可以当面谢谢他
[06:45] Sure, but not while we’re eating. 当然 但不会是在吃饭那时
[06:47] That’s when we’ll talk about walk-in bathtubs. 因为要讨论给老人用的走入式浴缸
[06:50] By the way, you tell your mother 对了
[06:52] about your personal life and you don’t tell me. 你跟你妈说你的私人生活 却没跟我说
[06:54] That hurts my feelings. 我很受伤
[06:56] – Oh, come on, Dad. – No, no. -干嘛这样 爸 -不要…
[06:58] No. That’s all I have to say on the subject. 这个主题说到这里就好
[07:03] Uh… Gonna need a minute! 还需要一下子喔
[07:05] Hm.
[07:07] – God damn it! – Where are you going? -可恶 -你要去哪里?
[07:09] To use that fucking gender-neutral bathroom at Café Gratitude. 去感恩咖啡店用性别友善厕所
[07:16] Strange, isn’t it? 很怪吧?
[07:18] Well, it’s strange and… and wonderful. 很怪又很美妙
[07:22] It’s like no time has passed, 感觉时间在这当中没有流逝
[07:24] we’re just continuing a conversation that we started 50 years ago. 我们继续50年前开始的对话
[07:28] – Dot, dot, dot, dot, dot, dot, dot, dot… – What? -点点点 -什么?
[07:30] The longest ellipsis in history. 历史上最长的删节号
[07:37] In the meantime, you had a good life? 在此同时 你过得好吗?
[07:40] Yeah, very good. 是啊
[07:42] Ah. 非常好
[07:43] And you? 你呢?
[07:45] Can’t complain. 没得抱怨
[07:49] Well, actually that’s not true, um… 其实不真是那样
[07:53] Christopher was sick for a very long time. 克里斯多福病了很长一段时间
[07:57] My Eileen went through the same thing. 我的艾琳也经历了同样的事
[08:01] I didn’t think there was any more happiness left for me. 我本来以为自己再也快乐不起来了
[08:06] I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受
[08:12] Some cowboys we are. 我们算是哪门子牛仔啊
[08:15] Weepin’ on the ol’ prairie. 在牧场上哭泣
[08:25] So, these ducks. Are they migratory or do they just live here? 这些鸭子是候鸟 还是住这儿?
[08:29] You know, indigenous? 原生种这样
[08:35] I have a question for you. -我有问题要问你
[08:37] Hm? What? -什么问题?
[08:41] How am I gonna get back on that fucking horse? 我要怎么再骑到马背上啊?
[08:54] Way to go, Mindy. Couldn’t pick a rich guy. 真有你的 敏迪 没挑到有钱人
[09:09] Sandy, welcome! 山迪 欢迎
[09:11] Hi. 你好
[09:12] Hi! 你好啊
[09:13] I’m Martin. Please, come in! 我是马丁
[09:17] Whew! Nice car. 快请进 车子很棒
[09:20] – Uh… I brought a chardonnay… – Oh! 我带了一瓶“夏内多”
[09:22] – Great, thank you. – It’s from Washington State. -太棒了 谢谢你 -华盛顿州来的
[09:24] The checkout guy at Trader Joe’s said it’s pretty good. 连锁超市的收银员说很好喝
[09:26] Cool. 酷喔
[09:27] You ever need a single malt, I got a bag boy at Costco. 如果你哪天需要单一麦芽威士忌 我在好市多有个狠角色
[09:30] Kid’s a bit of an alkie, but, uh… really knows his stuff. 那小子虽是酒鬼 但是很内行
[09:33] – Cool. – Yes. -酷喔 -是啊
[09:34] Hey, Dad. Be right there. 爸 我马上来
[09:36] Take your time. 你慢慢来
[09:38] Hm.
[09:41] I like your home. It’s, uh… 我喜欢府上 很…
[09:43] It’s very cozy. 很舒适 谢谢你
[09:44] Uh… Thank you. Yeah. Kind of… 是啦 这两年…
[09:47] Really kinda let it go in the last couple of years, 有点疏于照顾
[09:49] but your daughter’s really helped me zhuzh it up again. 但是令嫒帮我重新整理了起来
[09:52] – Yes, so the throw pillows… – Throw pillows, her. -是 所以有抱枕 -抱枕是她的手笔
[09:54] – Candles… – Candles are mine. -蜡烛… -蜡烛是我的手笔
[09:56] – I make them. – Oh. 我做的 是喔?
[09:58] I’m an artsy-craftsy kind of guy. Got a potter’s wheel in the garage. 我还挺爱做手工艺的 车库里还有陶轮
[10:02] – Ah. – Hey, you ever need a vase, don’t be shy. 如果需要花瓶 千万别客气
[10:05] That’s good to know. 很高兴知道这件事
[10:07] Yeah. 是啊
[10:11] – What do you say we open this sucker up? – Sounds good. 要把这瓶酒打开吗?
[10:14] Okay. -就这么办 -好
[10:17] Oh, she brought her cats. 她把猫带来啦?
[10:19] No, actually the… The big, fat white one is mine. 不是
[10:21] – Hm. – Name’s Whitey. 其实白色大胖猫是我的 叫做白仔
[10:23] I have to be so careful when I call him. 叫它名字 很怕被人误会是歧视
[10:27] How long have you been here? 你住这儿多久了?
[10:29] Uh, let’s see, rented for a few years 我想想 先是租了几年
[10:31] and then bought the place in 1986. 然后在1986年买下
[10:35] 1986. 1986年
[10:38] That was the year Mindy was born. 敏迪在那一年出生
[10:41] Whew.
[10:42] – Sorry. – No, no. Don’t be silly. -抱歉 -快别这么说
[10:45] – It’s weird. – Very weird. -是很怪 -非常怪
[10:49] Holy fuck, is it weird. 要死了 怪到家了
[10:52] In all seriousness, Sandy, I… 天地良心 山迪 我…
[10:55] I wasn’t looking for this. 我无意这样做
[10:57] – It just happened. – Yeah, that’s what shit does. -就是发生了 -对 鸟事也是这样
[11:00] It happens. Shit happens. 这很自然 人生鸟事多
[11:02] Mindy actually made the first move. 其实是敏迪主动
[11:05] I would never be bold enough to ask out a woman half my age. 我才不敢去约年纪只有我一半的女人
[11:09] That does take a set of balls. 那真的要很有种才行
[11:10] And not the kind that get all twisted if you sit funny. 而且不是坐姿怪怪 就会扭在一起的卵蛋
[11:14] Never, huh? 你从没那样过啊?
[11:16] Just me. Okay. All right. 只有我这样 那好
[11:20] What’s in all the boxes? 这些箱子是装什么?
[11:21] Oh! Those are books. I wrote a book. 是书 我写书
[11:24] No kidding? Congratulations. 真的?恭喜
[11:26] What’s it about? 是写什么的?
[11:28] It’s a young adult novel 给轻熟龄族群看的小说
[11:29] about an awkward teenager who’s hitting puberty 讲述一个进入青春期的尴尬青少年
[11:31] right in the middle of the Cuban missile crisis, 1962. 背景是在1962年古巴飞弹危机
[11:35] Is it autobiographical? 是自传体裁吗?
[11:37] Except for the part where he sleeps with his cousin. 唯独和他表弟睡觉那段不是
[11:39] My cousin, I just felt up a little. 我只有对表弟伸出咸猪手而已
[11:42] Who published it? 是谁出版的?
[11:43] Uh… I did. 我自己
[11:46] – Okay. – You want one? -好喔 -你要一本吗?
[11:48] Sure, yeah, thank you, yeah. 当然 好 谢谢你
[11:49] Take 20. Makes a great stocking stuffer. 拿20本吧 用来当小礼物正好
[11:53] – Everybody getting along? – You bet. -两位还处得来吗? -那可不
[11:55] Oh, yeah, just great. 是啊 很棒
[11:56] Here we go, Sandy. 给你 山迪
[11:59] – Thank you. – And that’s for you, sweetie. -谢谢你 -这杯给你 美女
[12:01] Thank you, honey. 谢谢你 帅哥
[12:02] I see you’ve got a copy of Autumn for Epstein. 我看到你拿了《爱普斯坦之秋》
[12:05] Yeah, I… I got a few. 是啊 我拿了几本
[12:07] Hey, you never told me how the two of you met. 你都没说你们是怎么认识的
[12:10] – Oh! – Oh. It was really romantic. 很浪漫
[12:12] We met at Vroman’s Bookstore in Pasadena at a book signing. 我们是在帕沙第纳 卜洛门书店的签书会上认识
[12:16] Nice. For your book? 赞喔 是你的书?
[12:18] Uh, no. Uh, Jonathan Franzen. 不是 是强纳森法兰岑
[12:20] Oh, yeah, he’s a good writer. 对 他是很棒的作家
[12:22] Okay, he’s fine. 好吧 他还可以
[12:23] – Uh, how about a little toast? – Oh. 来举杯祝贺一下吧
[12:25] Uh…
[12:27] To my sassy lady. 敬我的野蛮女友
[12:28] Sassy? Really? 野蛮?你认真?
[12:31] – What’s wrong with sassy? – Yeah, it’s a good word. -野蛮有什么不好? -对啊 用在这里很好
[12:33] Oh. Okay. Yeah, no. Well, never mind. It’s fine. 是啦 没关系 无所谓
[12:36] Sassy. 野蛮
[12:37] To my sassy lady, I love you more than words can say. 敬我的野蛮女友 我对你的爱超过言语所能形容
[12:40] Ugh. You’re such a cornball. 你真的很老套耶
[12:42] Isn’t he a cornball? 他是不是很老套?
[12:44] I love you too. 我也爱你
[12:46] And to Sandy, in the words of Rick Blaine, 也要敬山迪 套一句瑞克布莱恩说的话
[12:49] I hope this is the beginning “我希望这是美妙友谊的开始”
[12:51] – of a beautiful friendship. – Aww.
[12:53] Cheers. 干杯
[12:54] – Cheers. – Cheers.
[12:59] Hm. -干杯 -干杯
[13:00] – Huh. – Who’s Rick Blaine? 谁是瑞克布莱恩?
[13:01] Humphrey Bogart. 亨佛莱鲍嘉演的角色 当然
[13:03] Oh. Sure. He’s dead, right? 他死了 对吧?
[13:05] Oh, yeah. Very much so. 是啊 死得差不多了
[13:07] – Let’s eat. – Yeah. -我们吃饭吧 -好
[13:09] So, Martin, I hear you met Mindy’s mom. 马丁 我听说你见过敏迪的妈
[13:12] Oh, yes. 是啊
[13:18] Fish okay? Not too dry? 鱼还可以吗?不会太干?
[13:19] No, everything’s delicious. Thank you. 不会 都很美味 谢谢你
[13:23] How’s the tush? 屁股怎么样?
[13:24] You know… 说来呢…
[13:26] I actually think it’s angry with me 我真的觉得它在不爽我
[13:28] as if I’ve betrayed it by bouncing up and down on Nancy. 在南希身上跳来跳去 活像我背叛它一样
[13:33] Does protocol dictate now that I inquire about your tush? 按照一般流程 我现在要询问你的屁股吗?
[13:37] Oh… Only if you’re concerned. 你关心的话才需要问
[13:40] You know… 其实呢…
[13:42] I believe I am. 我相信我关心
[13:45] It’s fine. Thank you for asking. 没事 多谢你问
[13:48] Good! Please send my regards. 那就好 请帮我问候它
[13:55] Maybe you should send them yourself. 或许你应该亲自问候一下
[13:58] Um…
[13:59] I…
[14:01] Mm.
[14:03] – Uhhhh… – Hm.
[14:13] So Mindy tells me that you recently retired. 敏迪说你最近退休
[14:16] Yep. 对
[14:17] I taught English and history in LA’s-school system, 38 years. 我在洛杉矶的学校体系
[14:21] – Whoa. You must’ve really loved it. – You’d think. 教了38年的英文和历史 -你一定很爱这份工作
[14:24] Oh… Come on! -其实没有 得了吧
[14:26] One of his students is a state senator. 他有个学生是州参议员
[14:28] And another one is a CEO for a Fortune 500 company. 还有一个是 财星前五百大公司的执行长
[14:32] And don’t forget one prize student 也别忘了有个杰出学生
[14:34] currently on death row in Texas. 正在德州等待执行死刑
[14:37] How is your chicken Marsala? 马沙拉酒炖鸡怎么样?
[14:38] – It’s great! – It’s not too garlicky? -很棒啊 -蒜味不会太重吗?
[14:40] – I like it spicy. – Me too, -我喜欢吃辣 -我也是
[14:42] but always seem to pay the price afterwards. 但总是感觉之后要付出代价
[14:44] One Prilosec, two Tums 一颗乐酸克 两颗中和胃酸钙片
[14:46] and a pillow that elevates your shoulders while you’re sleeping. 加上睡觉时用枕头垫高肩膀
[14:49] – Really? – Trust me. -是喔?
[14:53] – A-ha! – Hm. -相信我
[14:54] Now what’s the deal with this beta, uh… sister-solay… 说到那个贝塔…固执…
[14:58] Beta-Sitosterol. It’s an over-the-counter supplement. 贝塔植固醇 成药保健品
[15:01] It’s a little sketchy, but seems to help with the… 是有点可疑 但感觉有助于…
[15:05] Sorry for this. 不好意思
[15:06] Emptying the bladder once a night instead of four times. 在夜里一次就清空膀胱 而不用起床尿四次
[15:09] Four times? I wish it was four times. 四次?但愿只要四次就好
[15:11] Well, give it a try. 试试看罗
[15:12] It’s that or I sleep with my ass in a salad bowl. 不然就是屁股坐着沙拉碗睡觉
[15:17] Well, isn’t this nice? You two have something in common. 是不是很棒?你们两个有共通点
[15:20] Yeah. We’re both fallin’ apart. 是啊 我们两个都快散掉了
[15:22] Oh, boy. Remember, uh… Walter Brennan? 怪怪 记得华德白利南吗?
[15:25] – Sure. – Sometimes, -当然 -有时候呢
[15:26] I look in the mirror and that… that’s who I see. 我照镜子 就是看到他
[15:28] “Somebody get the sheriff!” “谁快去找警长
[15:30] “The Dalton Gang’s back in town.” 道尔顿帮又回来了”
[15:32] Hey, you know who this is? 你猜猜我学谁
[15:33] “Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.” “晚安 卡拉巴许太太 不管你在哪里”
[15:36] – Ha-ha! Jimmy Durante! – Bingo! -吉米杜兰特
[15:38] Aah! -答对了
[15:39] You don’t know who Jimmy Durante is, do you? 你不知道吉米杜兰特是谁吧?
[15:41] – Is he dead too, or… – They’re all dead. -他也死了吗?还是… -他们都死了
[15:44] So much in common. 好多共通点喔
[15:46] Hm!
[15:49] Okay, well, uh… 好吧 那…
[15:52] Thank you, uh, for… a really lovely evening. 谢谢你带给我这么棒的晚上
[15:55] You are very welcome. 完全不用客气
[15:58] So, yes. 那就…好吧
[15:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:09] Well, uh, if you need anything, I’m… I’m not far. I’m just down the hall. 如果你有什么需要 我就在走廊过去那儿 不远的
[16:14] Okey-dokey. 好唷
[16:17] Anything at all. 有任何需要都可以
[16:20] Right-o. 没问题
[16:24] Well, good night. 那就晚安了
[16:26] Good night. 晚安
[16:33] Fuckin’ crazy. 真是太扯了
[16:41] Whoa! Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa. 等等
[16:43] You were actually there when they won the World Series? 他们赢得世界大赛 你真的在场喔?
[16:45] Shea Stadium, October 16th, 1969. 1969年10月16日 谢亚球场
[16:49] I was sitting in the bleachers with my dad. 我和我爸坐在露天看台
[16:51] Unbelievable. Miracle Mets! 不可思议 奇迹大都会队
[16:53] Greatest day of my life! 我这辈子最棒的一天
[16:55] Next to when Mindy was born. 仅次于敏迪出生
[16:57] Thanks. 谢了
[16:57] Oh, my God. All right, I got one for you. 天啊 好 我有个厉害的
[17:00] I was at Woodstock. 我在胡士托音乐节
[17:02] – No! – All four days. -不会吧 -四天都在
[17:04] Lot of drugs, a lot of mud. 一堆毒品和泥巴
[17:06] Remember Hendrix? 记得罕醉克斯吗?
[17:07] – “The Star-Spangled Banner”? – Of course. -献唱“《星条旗》”? -当然
[17:09] Yeah, I missed it. 对 我错过了
[17:10] I was so high, I couldn’t get out of the Porta-Potty. 我嗨到走不出流动厕所
[17:13] I swear to God. 我对天发誓
[17:15] Ah! Excuse me. 不好意思
[17:17] Sorry, I gotta take this. 抱歉 我得要接这通电话
[17:19] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. 好…
[17:22] This is fun, huh? 很有乐子吧?
[17:24] Yeah, what’s up? 对 怎么了?
[17:26] – Sandy. – Yeah. What’s up? -山迪 -对 怎么了?
[17:28] It’s Norman. 我是诺曼
[17:29] I got it. What’s up? 我知道 怎么了?
[17:31] – I’m in Santa Barbara. – Okay. -我在圣巴巴拉 -好喔
[17:33] – With Madelyn. – Keep goin’. -和梅德琳一起 -继续说
[17:35] I think she expects me to have sex with her tonight. 我觉得她期待我今晚跟她做爱
[17:38] Congratulations! 恭喜啊
[17:40] No, no congratulations! 不对 不要恭喜
[17:42] I haven’t had sex with anybody but Eileen in 46… 我后来只跟艾琳做过爱 都46…
[17:46] no, 47 years! 不对 47年了
[17:48] Norman, we’ve talked about this. 诺曼 我们讨论过这件事
[17:50] What do you think… Uh, scratch that. 你觉得…重来
[17:53] What do you know Eileen most wanted for you? 你知道艾琳最想要你怎样吗?
[17:57] To be happy. 要我快乐
[17:58] Okay, then. 那好
[17:59] It seems to me that in order to honor the wishes of your deceased wife, 我觉得为了完成你亡妻的遗愿
[18:04] you have no choice but to fuck your old girlfriend. 你别无选择 只能干你的老情人
[18:07] Don’t be crude. 不要口无遮拦
[18:08] Don’t be a prig. 不要自命清高
[18:10] What if I can’t? Who the hell knows if the plumbing still works anymore? 要是我不行呢? 天知道我的水管还通不通?
[18:13] It’s probably rusted shut. 八成都锈到堵住了
[18:15] Okay, all… all right. Well, the plumbing is a different subject. 好…水管是另一个主题
[18:19] Now… 我说呢…
[18:20] Miss Madelyn, she seems quite fond of you, am I right? 梅德琳小姐感觉很喜欢你 对吧?
[18:24] I would say so, yes. 我会这样说 对
[18:25] – She’s an attractive woman. – Very. -她是迷人的女性 -非常迷人
[18:28] And I take it, with homes in New York, in London, in Santa Barbara, 我想既然在纽约 伦敦和圣巴巴拉都有房子
[18:31] she can be considered quite well-to-do. 她可以被认为是经济非常宽裕
[18:33] Sandy, I would give you a number, but you would leap to your death. 山迪 我可以说数字给你听 但你会被吓死
[18:37] So, given everything that we know about Madelyn, 所以综观我们对梅德琳的了解
[18:40] does she need to hunt down someone like you in order to get laid? 她为了找到人做爱
[18:45] Um… 要花这么多工夫 在你这样的人身上吗?
[18:46] I would say no, she could probably, almost certainly do better. 我会说不用 随便她挑 十之八九都强过我
[18:50] I would agree. 我也同意
[18:53] – Still the thought of disappointing her… – Norman, -但我一想到会让她失望… -诺曼
[18:56] uh, you once told me that the first lesson an agent has to learn 你跟我说过当经纪人
[19:00] is that the truth is a good fallback position. 需要学习的第一课就是 事实是很好的退路
[19:04] So instead of freaking yourself out, 所以不要自己吓死自己
[19:06] why not try that with Madelyn? 何不试着跟梅德琳说?
[19:08] You mean tell her I’m insecure about my ability to perform? 你是说告诉她 我怕自己没有能力满足她?
[19:11] What kind of a man tells a woman that? 哪有男人会跟女人那样说啊?
[19:14] An 80-year-old man who’s at peace with himself, 80岁的男人 这一辈子已经完满了
[19:18] who’s had more than his share of… 算起来已经有多到数不清的…
[19:20] fornicating and has nothing left to prove. 苟且私通 也不用再去证明什么
[19:24] Good point. What do I have to prove? 有道理 我还要证明什么呢?
[19:27] You have thrust your dagger enough for ten men. 你捅匕首的次数 足够十个男人拿去分
[19:30] It’s more of a sword than a dagger. 说是匕首 其实更像长剑
[19:33] If you say so. 你说是就是
[19:34] And it’s probably better than what I was planning. 这样八成也好过我原本的打算
[19:36] Which was? 什么打算?
[19:37] Wait till she’s asleep, then drive out to the desert 等她睡着 开车去沙漠
[19:40] where I vanish, never to be seen or heard from again. 然后消失
[19:42] Let’s stick a pin in that one, all right? 从此无声无息 这招留着以后再用罗
[19:45] Listen, I gotta go. 听着 我得要挂电话了
[19:46] Wait, wait, wait! How’s it going with the geriatric boyfriend? 等等 和那个大龄男友吃得如何?
[19:50] I actually like the guy. 我其实很喜欢他
[19:52] Well, that’s nice. More than me? 真好 胜过喜欢我?
[19:54] No, you? You’ll always be my first love. 没有 你永远都会是我的初恋
[19:57] Good. 很好
[19:58] Remember, ride the horse in the direction it is going. 记住 顺着马前进的方向骑
[20:01] Already did that. 我已经做了
[20:02] You know you have to kick it first? 你知道还要先踢马才行吗?
[20:04] Good night, Norman. 晚安 诺曼
[20:06] I’m confused because I thought you wanted us to get along. 我被搞迷糊了 我以为你要我们合得来
[20:10] Yeah. Get along. Not be bosom fucking buddies. 对 是合得来 不是变成死党
[20:13] Okay, you know what? When he comes back, I’ll be a prick to him. 好 不然这样吧? 等他回来 我会故意很机车
[20:15] Hey, Marty. 马丁啊
[20:19] You want to blow a joint? 要不要哈一根?
[20:21] Do I? 这还用问?
[20:40] Norman. 诺曼
[20:41] It’s been a long time since I’ve been with anybody other than Eileen, and we had a… 我已经好久没跟过别人 除了艾琳之外
[20:45] we had a very specific routine worked out. 而且我们也有很特定的程序
[20:50] Okay. 好的
[20:50] Also, you know, I’m 80 years old and there’s that. 再说我已经80岁了 还有这一点
[20:54] My darling, I don’t care if anything happens. 亲爱的 我不介意有没有做
[20:56] I just want to be with you. 我只是想要和你在一起
[20:57] – Are you sure? – Absolutely. -你确定? -当然
[21:05] Norman? 诺曼?
[21:07] Norman?
[21:10] Oh!
[21:14] Is it okay if I sleep on the right side of the bed? 我可以睡在床的右边吗?
[21:16] Uh…
[21:18] Jeez, I don’t know. That’s… That’s where I sleep. 天啊 不知道耶 我也是睡右边
[21:20] Well, you better think it over. It’s kind of a deal breaker. 那你最好想一想 不然可能破局
[21:23] Boy, you drive a hard bargain. 怪怪 你的底线好硬
[21:25] And don’t say “hard.” 还有不要说“硬”这个字
[21:29] I guess I’ll try. 我猜我可以试试看
[21:52] I think I’m gonna cry again. 我觉得我又要哭了
[21:54] Me too. 我也是
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号