Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] – Iced tea. – Mm. Thanks. 冰茶 谢了
[00:21] Diet Dr Pepper and Jack. 健怡沙士加威士忌
[00:24] Thank you, Alex. 谢谢你 亚历斯
[00:26] You’re on a first-name basis? 你们熟到不是用姓称呼喔?
[00:28] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[00:29] I was the emcee at his granddaughter’s quinceañera. 我是他孙女成人礼的司仪
[00:35] I think I’m the youngest person in here. 我好像是这里头最年轻的一个
[00:37] That’s another reason why I love this place. 这是我爱这儿的另一个原因
[00:40] They give me the kids’ menu. 他们都给我儿童餐的菜单
[00:44] Busboy looks like he’s 70 years old. 打杂小弟看起来像是70岁
[00:47] Ricky. Yeah, he’s been here a while. 瑞奇 对 他在这儿好一阵子了
[00:49] He used to be Roberto Durán’s sparring partner. 他以前是拳王罗伯特杜兰的练打搭档
[00:52] Oh.
[00:54] Sometimes you see him get lost on the way to the kitchen. 有时会看到他去厨房走一半迷路
[00:56] Oh!
[01:01] Are you sure you don’t want a real drink? 你确定不用喝真的饮料?
[01:03] Uh… Can’t. I tweaked my back. 不能喝 我扭到背
[01:06] I’m taking a muscle relaxer. 我在吃肌肉松弛剂
[01:07] Oh, sorry. 真遗憾
[01:08] No, I was… I was just dragging the garbage out to the… the street… 没啦 只是把垃圾拖到街上
[01:12] Wait, it gets worse. I once got whiplash from sneezing. 等等 还有更惨的 我有次打喷嚏扭到脖子
[01:16] Oh, no! 不会吧
[01:20] – This is nice, huh? Yeah. – Yeah. -这样很棒吧?是啊 -是啊
[01:23] – Been a long time. – It has. -真是久违了 -是啊
[01:27] I’m glad you called. 我很高兴你打来
[01:29] Mm.
[01:30] So, what’s, uh… What’s new? 所以有什么新消息?
[01:33] How is your son doing? 你儿子怎么样?
[01:34] He graduated from high school by the skin of his teeth, 他高中差点毕不了业
[01:37] and then, uh, believe it or not, joined the army. 然后信不信由你 跑去从军
[01:40] That’s a good move for him. 他这样很好啊
[01:42] Our army, right? 是我们的军队吧?
[01:43] Well, ISIS passed. 伊斯兰国把他刷掉
[01:45] Okay. Is he stationed somewhere safe? 好喔 所以他驻扎的地方安全吗?
[01:48] Alabama. 阿拉巴马州
[01:49] So, no. 那不安全
[01:50] And how about you? You still with the, uh, brawny paper towel guy? 那你呢?还是跟威猛先生在一起?
[01:54] His name is William. 他叫做威廉
[01:55] Right, right, right. William. The quicker picker-upper. Right. 对…威廉 无效退费 没错
[01:58] Uh… No. No, um, that was… 已经没了
[02:00] That was not meant to be. 不适合在一起
[02:02] And you? You… You seeing anybody? 那你呢?有交往的对象吗?
[02:05] Well, you talk to Mindy on a regular basis. 你固定会跟敏迪见面聊天
[02:07] You tell me. 你说呢
[02:09] You haven’t been on a date in three months. 你三个月没约过会
[02:13] – Really? It’s been that long? – Yeah, well… -真的?那么久了喔? -是啊
[02:16] Well, I’ve been busy with work, looking after Norman. 我忙着工作和照顾诺曼
[02:18] – How’s he doin’? – Well, are you sitting down? -他怎么样?
[02:20] Mm. -你准备好了吗?
[02:21] He reconnected with a woman he dated in the ’60s, 他和60年代交往的对象重新联络上
[02:24] and they picked up right where they left off. 直接再续前缘
[02:26] – No! – Yes! Son of a bitch got laid. -不会吧 -真的会 那家伙上床了
[02:30] Oh, God! 天啊
[02:31] – Well, will wonders never cease? – Yeah. 奇迹真没有停下来的一天
[02:34] Speaking of which… 说到这个
[02:37] why did we cease? 我们是怎么停下来的?
[02:39] Oh, good segue. 真会接话
[02:41] I thought so. 我也觉得 是啊
[02:42] Come on, you really wanna rehash this? 得了吧 你真的要再说这个喔?
[02:44] – Come on, we were good together. – Uh… 干嘛 我们在一起很棒啊
[02:46] Oh, gosh. Should’ve gotten something with alcohol. 天啊 早知道就点有酒精的
[02:48] Lisa, I will happily own that I made some mistakes, 莉莎 我很愿意承认 自己做错过一些事
[02:50] but nothing too terrible. 但不是太糟糕的错误
[02:52] I mean, it’s not like I slept with your bipolar sister-in-law. 我可没有和你躁郁症的嫂嫂上床
[02:55] Because I have done that. 因为我干过那种事
[03:01] Let me ask you something. 我问你喔
[03:03] Supposing we were to start again… 假设我们重新来过
[03:07] I like where this is going. 我很喜欢这个走向
[03:09] What if we took sex off the table? 要是拿掉性爱这个选项呢?
[03:13] What? Do you wanna get married? 怎么
[03:14] Come on. Come on. 你想要结婚喔?
[03:16] I mean, at this point in your life, 得了吧 你的人生走到这时候
[03:18] how important is it? 那有多重要?
[03:20] Very important. 非常重要
[03:21] Despite appearances, I can still deliver the mail. 尽管看不出来 但我还是有挡头的
[03:24] If I’m given fair warning. 前提是要预先通知
[03:26] Be honest with me. You go to bed at night. 老实跟我说 你晚上睡觉
[03:28] What is more important? A good lay or a good night’s sleep? 哪个比较重要? 是好好做一场还是一夜好眠?
[03:32] Well, doesn’t one usually flow into the other? 这通常不是前因接后果吗?
[03:35] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么
[03:37] Okay. Okay, I will admit my priorities have shifted a bit, 好啦 我承认优先顺序有点改变
[03:40] but I still like sex. 但我还是喜欢性爱
[03:42] Or at least the idea of it. 或起码是性爱这个概念
[03:44] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[03:45] Okay, it’s like this. 好 是这样的
[03:47] Every time I go to Art’s Deli, 我每次去亚特餐馆
[03:49] I buy a quarter pound of pastrami that I take home, 都会外带一百公克的五香熏牛肉回家
[03:51] even though I won’t eat it because it gives me heartburn. 尽管我不会吃 因为会胃灼热
[03:54] So what’s the point? 所以干嘛买?
[03:56] I like knowing it’s in the fridge. 我喜欢知道冰箱里头有五香熏牛肉
[03:58] Oh, no! 不是吧
[04:00] So… In your entire life, 所以你这一辈子
[04:02] you have never had a woman who wasn’t just a friend? 从没有跟女性只是朋友过?
[04:05] Lisa, I try to keep up with the times, 莉莎 我努力要赶上时代
[04:08] but I’m of a generation where if a guy has women friends, 但在我那一代 要是哪个男的跟女性是纯友谊
[04:12] it means he’s playing on the other team. 表示他是同志
[04:14] – That’s horrible. – It’s the truth. -好糟糕喔
[04:16] Oh! -事实如此
[04:17] So you’re incapable of growth and change? 所以你没办法成长和改变?
[04:21] Not entirely. I’ve got a Roomba. 也不是绝对
[04:23] Aah. Oh! 我有买扫地机器人
[04:26] But for you, 但是为了你
[04:27] I will give it the old college try. 我会拚老命试试看
[04:30] The old college try? 拚老命?
[04:32] – Boola boola, baby. – No. -死而后已 宝贝 -不好啦 剧名:第 12 章:冰封的性欲
[04:43] Did I ever tell you the story of Raymond Qualls? 我说过雷蒙夸斯的故事吗?
[04:47] I mean, there’s not much story to it. 其实没什么可说的
[04:50] He was a boy I had a crush on when I was 13 or so. 他是我大概13岁那时候 暗恋的对象
[04:54] He was a real rough-looking boy. 看起来很粗犷的男生
[04:58] Beat-up Levi’s, 破破的牛仔裤
[04:59] messy hair, 乱乱的头发
[05:01] and this terrible underbite. 戽斗超严重
[05:05] But he had the most beautiful cowboy boots. 但他穿着最美的牛仔靴
[05:09] Shiny chocolate leather. 闪亮的巧克力色皮
[05:11] I decided I needed to get me a pair of those boots, 我也想要一双这种靴子
[05:14] and I knew he’d ask me to go steady. 我知道这样他会要我定下来
[05:17] And I saw them in a window downtown. 我在市区一家店的橱窗看到一双
[05:20] Lord, I must’ve asked my momma a hundred times. 天啊 我肯定问过我妈好几百次
[05:23] “Now, what do you want for Christmas, Vi?” “艾薇 圣诞节要什么礼物?”
[05:26] “Oh, Momma, I’ll give anything for those boots.” “妈妈 我愿意为了那双靴子 放弃一切”
[05:29] You know, bargaining. 就是讨价还价这样
[05:31] And she started hinting about a package under the tree. 而我妈开始暗示说 树底下有个包裹
[05:35] “Now, Vi, don’t go looking and cheating before Christmas morning.” “艾薇 圣诞节早上还没到 可别去偷看”
[05:40] Well, Christmas morning, and I was up like a shot, 圣诞节一早我起床跟飞的一样
[05:42] and I tore open that package like it was nobody’s business. 如入无人之境 打开包裹
[05:49] They were a pair of boots, all right. 对 是装了一双靴子
[05:52] Pair of men’s work boots. 一双工作男靴
[05:56] Caked in mud and dog shit. 满是结块的泥巴和狗屎
[05:58] Chewed-up laces and holes in the toes. 鞋带用到快断了
[06:03] Hm. 脚趾那儿还破洞
[06:04] Lord, my momma laughed for days. 天啊 我妈笑了好几天
[06:09] You see… 是这样的
[06:11] My momma was a real mean… 我妈妈是很恶劣…
[06:14] nasty lady. 卑鄙的女人
[06:22] I suppose that’s where I get it from. 我猜我是遗传到她
[06:27] End scene. 结束
[06:33] All right. 好
[06:34] That was well done, Darshani. 演得非常好 塔莎莉
[06:35] It was, uh, simple, honest. 简单又诚恳
[06:38] You were never commenting on the character. You just let her speak. 你没有去评论这个角色 只是让她说话
[06:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:45] Let me ask you a question. 我问你一个问题
[06:47] Why did you pick that speech? 你为什么选择刚才那段独白?
[06:49] I guess I liked how she was vulnerable when she was young, and then… 我猜我很喜欢… 她年轻的时候罩门大开 然后…
[06:54] got mean. 变得很恶劣
[06:55] Really? Does that sound like anybody you know? 是喔?听来像是你认识的谁吗?
[07:02] Oh. 原来如此
[07:04] I’m proud of you. That was brave work. 我很以你为荣 这是勇敢的挑战
[07:07] Thanks, Sandy. 谢了 山迪
[07:08] All right. That’s it for tonight. I’ll see you all next week. 好 今晚就到这里 下周见
[07:12] Remember your observation exercises. 记住要做观察练习
[07:15] You need to be doing that all the time. 在生活当中时时都要去做
[07:18] Did you really mean it about the good work? 你说我演得很好是认真的吗?
[07:21] I really did. Please keep it up. 是的 请再接再厉
[07:23] Is… Is there any chance you might have time to work with me, just, like… 你可能有空能够…
[07:27] one on one? 一对一指导吗?
[07:28] Yeah, I don’t know. 是啦 说不上来
[07:30] I think at your level, you get as much benefit 我觉得以你的程度 观看别人演出
[07:33] watching other people work as doing the work yourself. 和自己演出一样有帮助
[07:36] Are you sure? 你确定?
[07:37] If it was just you and me, I feel like I’d be… 如果只有你和我 我觉得我会…
[07:40] like, a lot more open. 更放得开
[07:41] Like, I could take more chances. 更可以去冒险
[07:44] Oh, for Christ’s sake, she’s coming on to me. 要死了 她在对我献慇勤
[07:47] I could come over to your place. 我可以去你家
[07:48] I need this like I need a hole in the head. 搞出这种事情 轰死我算了
[07:51] Have you ever had vegan lasagna? It’s incredible. 你吃过素千层面吗?超厉害
[07:54] Although it is sad when you think about it. 尽管想来很让人伤心
[07:56] Wasn’t that long ago I was just a hard-on with a hundred-dollar haircut. 才没多久前我还是全天勃起哥
[08:00] …for me, I have a… 剪一次头发一百美元
[08:01] Now I look at a girl like this and all I see is trouble. 现在我看到这样的女孩 只看到麻烦
[08:04] Right here in River City. Trouble with a capital T, “在河岸市这里 麻烦第一名”
[08:07] and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool. “食之无味 弃之可惜”
[08:09] Music Man. Great show. 《欢乐音乐妙无穷》 很棒的音乐剧
[08:11] You probably heard about me and Jude… 你八成听说过我和朱利安
[08:13] Maybe Lisa’s right. Maybe sex doesn’t matter anymore. 或许莉莎说得对 或许性爱已经不重要了
[08:18] Sure, there was a time I’d crawl through broken glass for a girl like this. 当然 曾经为了这样女孩 要我爬过碎玻璃都可以
[08:22] Check into a hotel room, 去旅馆开房间
[08:23] get hammered and do shameful things to each other. 大醉一场 对彼此做出丢脸的事
[08:27] Now all I want her to do is stop talking so I can take a leak. 现在我只想要她别说了
[08:30] I have hot yoga… 我好去尿尿
[08:31] Interesting. As testosterone decreases, morality increases. 真有意思 睾丸素降低 道德感升高
[08:36] I should write that down. That’s good stuff. 我真该写下来 这句话很赞
[08:38] …spiritual, you know? …灵性 懂我意思吗?
[08:40] Oh, God, she’s still talking. 天啊 她还在讲
[08:41] – …to be distracted… – Darshani, listen. -…不去注意… -塔莎莉 你听我说
[08:43] I really think we should keep the work in the classroom. 我真的认为我们的交流 维持在课堂上就好
[08:47] – But I know I could get more done if… – The work stays in the classroom. -但我觉得可以学到更多… -交流维持在课堂上就好
[08:51] Capisce? 有收到吗?
[08:53] Ca-what? 收到什么?
[08:54] Understand? 明白吗?
[08:55] Yeah. 对
[08:57] But feel free to bring the vegan lasagna here to share with everybody else. 但你尽管带素千层面 分给大家吃
[09:00] Sure. 当然
[09:02] – I’ll see you next week. – Whatever. -下周见罗 -随便啦
[09:05] And now she hates me. 这下子她恨我了
[09:07] Oh, well. That was gonna happen either way. 反正结果横竖都会是这样
[09:11] Honestly, I don’t see 老实说
[09:13] how you could have handled it better. 我看不出有更好的处理方式
[09:15] – You’re being facetious. – Mm. 你在搞笑喔
[09:17] Not at all. You only have two women in your life, 完全不是 你这辈子只有过两个女人
[09:20] your daughter and your girlfriend, and you managed to chase them both away. 你的女儿和女友 结果都被你赶跑了
[09:24] Why do I bother talking to you? 我干嘛还花时间跟你说话?
[09:26] Who else you got? 你还能找谁讲?
[09:28] You want my advice? 你要我的建议?
[09:29] Oh, please, wise one, guide me. 拜托智者引导我
[09:32] See, I was being facetious. You’re being an asshole. 你看 我搞笑 你欠揍
[09:34] – Tell me. – You need to apologize to Phoebe. -说啊
[09:39] Eh. -你需要去跟菲比道歉
[09:40] For all you know, she’s sincerely trying to get her act together. 说不定她是真心想要振作起来
[09:43] Eight rehabs, Sandy. Eight. 勒戒八次 山迪 八次耶
[09:46] Okay, so, uh… two more, you get a free cappuccino. 好啊 所以再两次 就能免费换一杯卡布奇诺
[09:50] Take the high road. See what happens. 大器一点 看看会怎样
[09:53] And what about Madelyn? 那梅德琳呢?
[09:56] Now, that is a little tougher. 这就比较棘手了
[09:57] Why? 为什么?
[09:59] She got a glimpse of who you really are. 因为她瞄到了最真实的你
[10:01] You can’t do that with women. 对女人不能这样
[10:04] Trust me. It’s never good. 相信我 这样有坏无好
[10:08] Well, well. 你看看
[10:12] Hey, pal. 嗨 哥儿们
[10:14] – Oh, cute. – I thought so. -真俏皮 -我想也是
[10:16] What’s up? 怎么了?
[10:17] I have got a DVD of the new Scorsese movie. 我有马丁史柯西斯新片的DVD
[10:20] I thought you might like to come over tomorrow night and watch it with me. 想说明晚你会想来跟我一起看
[10:23] – Love to. Where’d you get the screener? – My neighbor’s in the Directors Guild. -求之不得 你怎么会有试看片? -我邻居是导演工会的人
[10:26] He lends them to me, and I let him toss his empty tequila bottles in my garbage. 他借试看片给我 我让他把空酒瓶丢进我的垃圾箱
[10:30] Quid pro Cuervo. Good deal. 好一个交换条件
[10:32] I got a class. 8:00, 8:30, is that too late? 我有课 八点半会太晚吗?
[10:35] Perfect. I’ll see you then. 好极了 到时见
[10:37] You got it, buddy. 没问题 哥儿们
[10:38] Stop that. 给我停
[10:43] What do you think about having women as friends? 你怎么看待把女性当成朋友?
[10:46] You mean like acquaintances? 你说像点头之交那样?
[10:47] No, I mean friends. Good friends. Best friends. 不是 是好友 知交这样
[10:51] In my experience, that’s generally a gay thing. 就我的经验 一般是同性恋才会那样
[10:53] Right! 对嘛
[10:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:57] For what? 谢什么? (优格冰淇淋店)
[11:03] See that girl there? 有看到那个女孩吗?
[11:05] That’s my daughter. 那是我女儿
[11:06] She’s a graduate of Vassar. 她念瓦萨学院毕业
[11:08] She’s three credits shy of a master’s degree in art history. 艺术史硕士差三个学分
[11:11] Oh, nice. 赞喔
[11:12] Yeah. 是啊
[11:13] And my grandson, her son, 而我的外孙、她儿子
[11:15] he’s a top executive of the Church of Scientology in Florida. 是佛州山达基教会的高阶主管
[11:19] Whew. You must be very proud. 你一定很以她为荣
[11:22] Bursting at the seams. 骄傲到满出来
[11:23] – Next! – Bye. -下一位 -再见
[11:26] Surprise! 惊喜
[11:27] Oh, wow. 哇塞
[11:29] – Hi! – Hi! -你好 -你好
[11:33] Can I get you something? 要来点什么吗?
[11:34] Sure. Why not? 当然 有何不可?
[11:36] What’s match-a tea? 马茶是什么?
[11:38] Um…
[11:39] So, it’s “mut-cha.” It’s powdered green tea. Good for you. 是抹茶 是绿茶粉 有益健康
[11:43] Loaded with antioxidants. 富含抗氧化剂
[11:45] I don’t know. I’m more pro-oxidant. 说不上来 我比较偏向支持氧化
[11:47] How about a swirl of vanilla? 还是点香草好了?
[11:50] You got it. 没问题
[11:55] Phoebe, I would like to apologize for the other night. 菲比 前几晚的事 我要跟你道歉
[11:59] You’re kidding? 开玩笑的吧
[12:01] I need to apologize for the last 35 years. 是我需要替这35年道歉
[12:06] Really? Well… 是喔?
[12:08] Then maybe you should go first. 那或许应该让你先说
[12:11] Are those sprinkles? Let me have some sprinkles. 这些是脆片吗?我要加一些
[12:14] No, the chocolate. 不是 是巧克力的
[12:16] Um… You wanna do this now? 你要现在说吗?
[12:18] Unless you’re too busy. 除非你忙不过来
[12:21] All right. 好吧
[12:23] For starters, I… 首先呢 我…
[12:25] won’t waste your time saying I’m sorry. 不会浪费你的时间听我说对不起
[12:28] You’ve heard that from me too many times. 你已经听过我说太多次了
[12:30] I’m glad you know that because I really hate it when you apologize. 我很高兴你知道那件事 因为我很讨厌听你道歉
[12:35] Ooh! Blueberries. A couple of blueberries. 蓝莓 来个两颗
[12:39] – Just two. – Oh, sorry. -两颗就好 -抱歉
[12:41] I am gonna make up for all the damage I’ve done. 我要弥补我造成的所有伤害
[12:44] – And how do you plan to do that? – Well, 那你打算怎么做?
[12:46] first of all, by paying you back 首先就是偿还
[12:48] all the money you’ve given me, all the money you’ve spent on rehab. 你给过我的所有钱 你帮我勒戒花的所有钱
[12:52] That’s quite a lot. 那可是不少钱
[12:54] – You get how old I am, right? – I’ll hurry. 你知道我年纪多大了吧? 我会尽快
[12:57] Uh… Ooh. M&M’s. Plain. M&M巧克力 原味的
[13:02] And secondly, by being a daughter you can rely on. 再来要做个你能仰赖的女儿
[13:06] Someone you can trust. 靠得住的人
[13:08] So… you’d be someone else. 所以…你会变成别人
[13:11] Sorta. 算是吧
[13:13] Or maybe who I really am. 也或许是真正的我
[13:18] Daddy… 爹地
[13:21] There are really no words to express 真的没有言语可以表达
[13:24] how sorry I am for everything I put you and Mom through. 我有多抱歉害你和妈妈经历这些事
[13:28] I’m gonna have to show you. 我得要做给你看
[13:32] Okay. Well, that’s wonderful. 那好吧 很棒
[13:38] And I am getting the stink eye from my 19-year-old boss. 然后19岁的上司正在瞪我
[13:42] Can we talk more another time? 我们可以再找时间详谈吗?
[13:44] Oh, sure. Sorry. 当然 抱歉
[13:45] Just one question, though. Why are you working in a yogurt store? 但我再问一题 你干嘛跑来优格冰淇淋店做事?
[13:49] Because I have no skills. 因为我没有技能
[13:52] You could work at the agency. 你可以去经纪公司工作
[13:53] You could represent actors, writers, directors. 可以代表演员、作家、导演
[13:56] That doesn’t require skills. 那也不需要技能
[13:58] Thanks. 谢了
[14:00] But I really need to do this on my own. 但我这次需要靠自己
[14:03] No shortcuts. 不走捷径
[14:04] All right. I respect that. 好 我尊敬这一点
[14:06] What do I owe you? 要给你多少钱?
[14:08] It’s on me. 我请客
[14:09] You’re gonna put money in the till, not cheat the store? 你会把钱放进收银机 不会坑店里吧?
[14:13] I’ll put money in. 我会把钱放进去
[14:15] Good girl. 乖女孩
[14:18] I love you. 我爱你
[14:19] Yeah. I love you, too. 是啊 我也爱你
[14:27] Next! 下一位 (犀利士)
[14:56] Nope, friends do not get boners. 不了 朋友不需要硬起来
[15:07] – You still taking that muscle relaxant… – Mm. 你背部扭到
[15:09] …for your back? 还在吃肌肉松弛剂吗?
[15:11] It’s okay. It’s just wine. 没事
[15:13] – Mm-hm. – Mm. 红酒而已
[15:15] “I will not steal, borrow or share this movie.” “我绝不会窃占或分享这部电影”
[15:19] Hm.
[15:21] I agree. 按下“我同意”
[15:30] Paaaace yourself. 喝慢一点啦
[15:32] Fuuuuck yourself. 去死啦
[15:38] Haaaah…
[15:46] Can I tell you something and you… 我可以跟你说一件事吗?
[15:50] promise not to tell? 保证不会说出去?
[15:52] Sure. 当然
[15:53] I… I… I didn’t hurt my back 我扭到背不是因为
[15:57] taking the garbage out. 把垃圾拖出去
[15:58] – Really? – Really. -真的? -真的
[16:01] So how… how did it happen? 那是怎么发生的?
[16:06] – What? – It’s so embarrassing. Yeah. -干嘛? -超丢脸的
[16:08] Well, now you’ve gotta tell me. 这下子你非说不可了
[16:10] Mmm! Aah… Okay. 好吧
[16:17] I was in the bathroom. 我在浴室
[16:20] And you know when you… 你也知道
[16:23] take the toilet paper 就是拿卫生纸
[16:24] and then you… 然后伸手
[16:26] reach around behind you… 往后要去擦
[16:29] You are kidding me. 开玩笑的吧?
[16:32] You did it wiping your ass? 你是擦屁股的时候扭到喔?
[16:34] No, don’t say it. I fucked it. 不要说出来 我搞砸了
[16:38] – Yes! – Oh, God! I’ve done that. -对 -天啊 我也有这样过
[16:40] – You have? – Yes. -你有喔?
[16:42] – Oh! It was fucking awful. – Yes! -对 -真的超惨的
[16:45] – It’s the worst. – You can’t call for help. -惨到最高点 又没办法求救
[16:48] I had to crawl into the shower to clean myself. 我得要爬进淋浴间把自己洗干净
[16:51] Oh!
[16:52] – God! – I actually started crying. – Ohhh… – Oh! -天啊
[16:58] Oh. Huh. – Oh-ho! – Ohh. Hey, hey! -我真的开始哭出来
[17:03] – Hey, Lis. – Yeah? -莉莎啊 -是
[17:05] Uh, your hand’s on my genitals. 你的手放在我的生殖器上
[17:08] Hm… Oh.
[17:10] Yeah. 是啊
[17:12] Friends don’t do that, right? 朋友不会那样做 对吧?
[17:16] – So, um… – Ahh… 所以呢…
[17:18] – What’s goin’ on? – I don’t know. -这是怎样?
[17:20] You don’t? -我不知道
[17:22] Well, maybe it’s not having sex that’s… 或许说是不做爱 感觉…
[17:26] kinda sexy. 挺性感的
[17:32] I’m gonna go powder my nose, 我去浴室补个妆
[17:35] and you… 那你
[17:37] meet me… 跟我在我卧房
[17:38] in my bedroom. 碰面
[17:49] Oh!
[17:53] Uh-oh. 糟糕
[18:05] Come on! Come on! 快点啊…
[18:13] Damn it! Open, you bastard. 可恶 快打开啊 混蛋
[18:21] Everything okay, sir? 都没事吧 先生?
[18:23] What? Huh… 什么?
[18:24] Uh… Yes, yes, officer. Thank you. 是的 警官 谢谢
[18:30] Hello? 怎么了?
[18:31] Please exit the vehicle and keep your hands where we can see them. 请下车 双手放在我们看得到的地方
[18:34] Oh, shit. 可恶
[18:35] Uh… It’s okay. This is my car, 没事 这是我的车
[18:38] and this is, uh, prescription medicine for my, um… 这是处方药
[18:42] Uh… It… It’s a prescription medicine. 治疗… 这是处方药就对了
[18:44] Last warning. 最后一次警告
[18:45] Exit the vehicle with your hands above your head. 下车 双手高举过头
[18:48] Oh, man. 要死了
[19:02] Really, 20mg? 当真 20毫克?
[19:04] Hey, I’m 70 years old. Give me a break. 我都70岁了 干嘛这样
[19:07] I take five. 我吃5毫克的
[19:08] Yeah, well, when I was your age, I didn’t take shit. 是啊 想我在你这年纪 哪有在吃这玩意儿
[19:11] I needed a pill to not get a hard-on. 要也是吃药避免勃起
[19:13] – We okay? – Yeah, it’s clean. -没事了吗? -对 都没问题
[19:15] Sorry. We had some break-ins in the neighborhood. 抱歉 附近发生侵入住家案
[19:17] We have to be careful. 我们得要小心为上
[19:19] Sure. 当然
[19:20] Good luck tonight. 祝你今晚好运
[19:22] Thanks. 谢了
[19:23] Believe this guy? I’m looking right at his driver’s license 这家伙真是的 我都看着他的驾照了
[19:26] and he lies about his age. 他还谎报年纪
[19:27] Hey, 70 is my age on my IMDb. 网路电影资料库是写我70岁
[19:40] Oh, Lisa! 莉莎
[19:45] Lisa? 莉莎?
[19:54] Lisa? 莉莎…
[19:56] Oh, shit. 讨厌
[19:59] Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi.
[20:02] Ugh.
[20:06] Okay.
[20:07] All right. 好吧
[20:08] Let’s get you to bed. Okay? 先带你到床上 好吗?
[20:10] Let’s get up. One, two, three. Up you go. Up… Your back… 起来
[20:14] Whoa! 一、二、三 来…
[20:18] Okay. 好吧
[20:20] What now?
[20:22] Well, that’s not gonna work. 这样一定不行
[20:25] Okay. 好吧
[20:27] Whee!
[20:30] Gosh. 天啊
[20:31] Let me just… 那我…
[20:33] – Okay. – Here we go. -好
[20:35] – Oh… – All right. -来罗
[20:36] – Yeah. – All right. 好了
[20:38] I’m gonna put you in bed. 我要帮你上床
[20:39] – Okay. Put you in bed. Okay. – You got it? 好 上床 好唷
[20:41] I got… I got it. I… -你可以吗? -我可以
[20:47] You don’t got it. 你可以个头咧
[20:52] Mmm.
[21:04] Fuck Cialis! 去他的犀利士
[21:06] I need Advil. 我需要止痛药
[21:18] Good night, buddy. 晚安了 哥儿们
[21:21] Sorry, pal. 抱歉了 好兄弟
[21:37] – Hello? – Madelyn, it’s Norman. -喂? -梅德琳 我是诺曼
[21:39] Hi, Norman. 你好 诺曼
[21:40] I just want you to know how sorry I am about the other night, 我只是要跟你说 前几晚的事 真的很对不起
[21:43] and that I went to Phoebe and apologized. 还有我去找菲比道歉了
[21:47] Well, I’m glad to hear that. 我很高兴听你这样说
[21:48] Yeah, I have a good feeling about it. I… I think maybe she’ll be okay. 对 感觉很好 我想或许她不会有事了
[21:52] I hope you’re right. 希望你说得对
[21:54] So when can I see you again? 那我何时能再见到你?
[21:58] Oh, I leave tomorrow morning. 我明天早上离开
[22:00] Um, I’m going to visit my son and his family in Seattle. 要去西雅图探望我儿子和他们家
[22:03] Okay. Well, when are you coming back? 好 那你何时回来?
[22:07] Oh, I’m… I’m not sure. I’ll, um… 不确定耶 我…
[22:09] I’ll let you know. 我再跟你说
[22:10] Uh-huh. Okay. Well, I’ll miss you. 那好 我很想你
[22:16] Yes, well, um… 是啊…
[22:20] I’ll give you a holler when I’m back. 等我回来再打给你
[22:24] Yes, please do that. 好 麻烦你了
[22:27] Bye. 再见
[22:29] Bye. 再见
[22:56] – What the fuck? – Hey! -搞鬼啊 -你好啊
[22:58] Look who returned to the land of the living. 看看是谁活过来了
[23:00] I made you some coffee. No sugar. Almond milk. 我帮你泡了咖啡 无糖
[23:04] Yes. Thank you. 加了杏仁奶 谢谢你
[23:11] What happened? 发生了什么事?
[23:12] Nothing. You passed out, and I… I put you to bed. 没事 你昏了过去 我张罗你上床睡觉
[23:19] Did we… 我们有…
[23:20] No! No… 没有啦!
[23:22] We’re… We’re just friends. 我们只是朋友
[23:26] You got some vomit on your chin here… 你下巴这儿还有点呕吐物
[23:28] Oh…
[23:29] Okay. 好
[23:31] Okay, I gotta go. 我得要走了
[23:33] All right.
[23:34] You feel better, huh? 快点好起来
[23:40] Ugh. -好喔
[23:47] Huh. – All right! – Way to go! -真有一套
[24:03] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[24:06] – Twenty-milligram man. – All night long. -20毫克 -一夜不停歇
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号