Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Boy, you got old. ‎天啊 你都老了
[00:31] Look who’s talking. ‎就你还说我呢
[00:33] How’re you feeling? ‎你感觉怎么样?
[00:36] I know you mean well, but that is a stupid question. ‎我知道你是关心
[00:40] Where’s Mindy? ‎但问的是什么傻问题 ‎明迪呢?
[00:42] Uh, she and Martin went to get something to eat. ‎她和马丁去吃东西了
[00:45] And you stayed to keep an eye on me? ‎你留下来照看我?
[00:47] Oh, don’t flatter yourself. ‎你想得美
[00:55] So, how long were you planning on keeping your condition a secret? ‎所以 你本来打算隐瞒多久呢?
[01:00] What condition? ‎隐瞒什么?
[01:03] I don’t know. I just wanted to spend time with my daughter ‎我不知道 我就是想和女儿待会儿
[01:06] without her having to worry about me. ‎又不想让她担心我
[01:08] Roz, she’s worried. ‎罗兹 她很担心
[01:10] Yeah. ‎是啊
[01:12] But you’re not alone. We’re gonna get you through this. ‎但你不是一个人 ‎我们会跟你共渡难关的
[01:15] Yeah. Well, I appreciate your concern, but this does not end well. ‎好吧 我很感谢你的好意 ‎但不会有什么好结果的
[01:21] You don’t know that. I mean, there… there’s, uh, chemo… ‎你又不知道 还可以化疗…
[01:23] – Did it. – Bone marrow… ‎-做过了
[01:24] – Did it. – All kinds of holistic stuff… ‎-骨髓移植… ‎整体医学疗法…
[01:27] Bunch of bullshit. And did it. ‎整体鬼扯差不多 也做过了
[01:29] Well, I’m sure there’s things that you didn’t do. ‎好吧 肯定还有你没做过的
[01:31] – Sandy… – Sorry. ‎-桑迪… ‎-抱歉
[01:33] I forgot my ex-wife is the smartest person in the world. ‎我忘了 我前妻是全世界最聪明的人
[01:36] Is that why all your other ex-wives are dumber than a bag of rocks? ‎所以你其他前妻
[01:41] – Ooh. That’s a low blow. – Mmm. ‎才一个赛一个的蠢吗? ‎这么说有点难听啊
[01:44] But maybe. Yeah. ‎但也许是这样
[01:46] Assuming that you’re right about this, what’s your plan? ‎假设你是对的 你有什么计划吗?
[01:49] Well, it’s pretty simple, really. ‎其实很简单 真的
[01:51] After a while, I go into assisted living then hospice. ‎过了一阵子后 我会住护理院 ‎之后就住临终关怀院
[01:55] And then I get to find out if helping sick people in third-world countries ‎然后我得了解了解 ‎帮助那些在第三世界的病人
[02:01] gets me a meet and greet with Jesus. ‎能不能让我进天堂
[02:05] You are a piece of work. ‎你太难搞了
[02:07] I remember when you thought I was a piece of ass. ‎我还记得 你觉得我太浑蛋的时候呢
[02:10] I always said that as a compliment. ‎我那可都是夸你的
[02:11] And I took it as one. ‎那不都一样吗?
[02:15] So, listen, um, your plans are no good. ‎听我说 ‎你的计划一点都不好
[02:18] There’s not gonna be an assisted living or a hospice. ‎没有什么护理院 或者临终关怀院
[02:21] You stay with me and Mindy. ‎你就跟我和明迪一起住
[02:24] If we need help, we’ll bring somebody in. ‎如果有需要 就请人帮忙
[02:26] That’s not gonna work. ‎行不通的
[02:28] It’s too hard. Too exhausting. ‎太难了
[02:30] Oh, stop being so smart. 又太累了 ‎别显摆你聪明啦
[02:32] Too expensive. ‎还太贵了
[02:34] Aha! You forgot your daughter is Mindy Warbucks. ‎你忘了 你女儿明迪继承了一大笔钱
[02:37] Besides, every dollar we spend on you ‎再说了 每给你花一美元
[02:40] is a dollar not spent on hair plugs ‎就相当于
[02:43] for Estelle Schneider’s little boy. ‎马丁的植发资金少了一美元
[02:46] You aren’t serious. ‎你净瞎扯
[02:47] He has expressed a desire to bring back the, uh… the pompadour. ‎他确实说了想要那种 ‎往后梳高的蓬松卷发
[02:53] “Kookie, lend me your comb.” ‎“库奇 把你的梳子借给我吧”
[02:56] All right. So, why? ‎好吧 所以为什么?
[02:59] Why what? ‎什么为什么?
[03:00] Why, after all these years of… ‎为什么 都这么多年了…
[03:05] after all these years… ‎都这么多年了…
[03:09] Don’t overthink it. I… I just, uh, do. ‎别多想了 我就是想那么做
[03:12] Well, are you a recovering alcoholic? ‎你在戒酒吗?
[03:15] – You making amends? – I said, don’t overthink it. ‎-你是在补偿什么吗? ‎-我说了 别多想了
[03:18] I’m curious. Were you born cesarean or vaginal? ‎我很好奇你是怎么出生的 ‎剖腹产还是自然分娩?
[03:21] Cover me. ‎替我打掩护啊
[03:23] What? Why? ‎什么?问这个干嘛?
[03:25] I’m gonna guess vaginal, ’cause of how close you are with your mom. ‎我猜是自然分娩的 ‎因为你跟你妈妈很亲嘛
[03:28] I was cesarean. ‎我妈剖腹产生的我
[03:29] My mother couldn’t be bothered to push. ‎她不耐烦自己生
[03:33] – Hey. – Shh. ‎嘿
[03:34] She okay? ‎她还好吗?
[03:45] Do you know, to this day, I eat Jell-O, I think of Bill Cosby? ‎你知道吗?到现在我吃果冻时 ‎还是会想起打广告的比尔科斯比
[03:48] I feel guilty now ’cause I… I still enjoy it. ‎我就会因为 ‎我还是很享受吃果冻而愧疚
[03:52] ‘Cause the… Hmm. ‎因为他的咸猪手… ‎(第21章)
[04:01] And then the sparks fly… ‎(剧名:无论你身在何方) ‎之后啊就打得火热…
[04:05] Oh, okay. That makes sense. ‎好吧
[04:08] I had a retainer, but I lost it. They’re very expensive. 有道理
[04:17] No. ‎不
[04:19] – This isn’t about money. – We’re here to help mankind. ‎-我们不是为钱来的 ‎-是为了帮助人类的
[04:21] Oh, will you just stop it with that shit? ‎你能别瞎扯吗?
[04:23] – It’s true. – I don’t care. Just stop it! ‎-是真的啊 ‎-谁关心啊 闭嘴!
[04:28] Make it fast. ‎有话快说
[04:30] Okay, so, uh, we just wanted to thank you for honoring Dad’s… ‎好的 是这样 我们只是想 ‎感谢你能尊重爸爸的…
[04:34] Faster. ‎赶紧说
[04:35] …wishes, and we wanna do that too. ‎…遗愿
[04:37] – So what we’re proposing… – Time’s up. ‎我们也想像你一样 所以我们提议…
[04:39] Is to create a philanthropic foundation that gives grandpa’s money to good causes, ‎-时间到 ‎-创办一家慈善基金会
[04:42] with a special focus on healthcare and education. ‎好把爷爷的遗产用在公益事业上 ‎主要放在健康和教育方面
[04:46] Thoughts? ‎-你怎么想? ‎-有什么想问的?
[04:48] – Questions? – Yeah. What’s the catch? ‎好吧 有什么猫腻?
[04:52] There’s no catch. ‎没有啊
[04:53] We just got to talking about what would make grandpa happy, ‎我们就是正好聊到 ‎怎样才会让爷爷开心
[04:55] and we came up with this. ‎然后就有了这想法
[04:56] The Norman Newlander Family Foundation. ‎诺曼纽兰德家族基金会
[04:59] Our mission statement is to help down-stats… ‎我们旨在帮助那些社会地位低的人…
[05:01] Down-stats? ‎社会地位低的人?
[05:02] Poor people. ‎穷人
[05:03] Is to help poor people ‎就是让穷人享受到免费医疗服务
[05:06] get access to free healthcare and pursue their educational goals. ‎还可以走上学术道路
[05:09] With scholarships. ‎有奖学金的
[05:11] That is what he wanted. ‎那是他想要的
[05:12] Right? ‎对吧?
[05:14] So, uh, what’s in it for you? ‎所以 你们想要什么好处?
[05:18] Well, giving away all this money would be our full-time job. ‎发放这笔钱 将是我们的全职工作
[05:23] We would just need some kind of compensation. ‎有些回报就好
[05:25] To cover expenses and such. ‎来抵消开支之类的
[05:27] Sure. Yeah. ‎当然可以
[05:30] So? ‎所以呢?
[05:32] – So, what? – So, give me a number. ‎-所以什么? ‎-所以 告诉我要多少钱
[05:35] Well, before we do that, ‎谈那个之前
[05:37] I think it’s important to factor in what we bring to the job. ‎我觉得讲讲我们能为这份工作 ‎做出什么贡献很重要
[05:39] My training as a Scientology registrar is particularly… ‎我作为山达基教的教务人员…
[05:42] What’s the number? ‎要多少钱?
[05:43] – A million dollars a year. – Each. ‎-一年一百万 ‎-每人
[06:00] – Half a million? – Get out of here. ‎-五十万? ‎-出去
[06:04] “Scientology registrar,” really? ‎山达基教的教务人员 真的吗?
[06:06] What’s your résumé say, “dope fiend”? ‎你的履历能写什么?“瘾君子”吗?
[06:08] Hey, I’m in recovery. ‎喂 我都戒了好不好
[06:10] – Hey, I’m an operating thetan. – You’re an operating asshole. ‎-嘿 我可都踏上哈伯德之桥了 ‎-你也就是个混蛋
[06:14] Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me, ‎露丝 赢得那张船票 ‎是我一生之中最美好的事
[06:18] because it brought me to you. And for that, I am… I’m thankful. ‎它让我有缘与你相识 我此生足矣
[06:22] I’m thankful, Rose, so you… you… you must do me this honor. ‎我此生足已 露丝 ‎所以你一定要答应我
[06:26] Promise me that you’ll survive. ‎答应我 你一定要活下去
[06:29] No matter what happens. No matter how hopeless. ‎不论发生什么 不论希望多么渺茫
[06:33] Promise me. ‎向我发誓
[06:34] And never let go of that promise, Rose. ‎你绝不违背誓言 露丝
[06:38] Never let go. ‎永不放弃
[06:40] I’ll never let go. ‎我永不放弃
[06:45] I will never let go. ‎我永不放弃
[07:02] Jack, there’s… there’s a boat. ‎杰克 有船来了
[07:07] There’s a boat, Ja… Jack. ‎有船来了 杰克
[07:12] Come back. ‎回来
[07:15] Come back! ‎回来!
[07:17] I’ll never let go. ‎我永不放弃
[07:32] And scene! ‎结束!
[07:35] Terrific! Good job. ‎太棒了!演得好
[07:39] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[07:40] Okay. Grab a seat, and, uh, ‎好
[07:43] let’s talk about this scene. 找地方坐下 我们来聊聊这场戏
[07:45] Or, more specifically, ‎或者
[07:47] let’s talk about the subject matter 更确切地说
[07:50] of the scene. ‎来谈谈这场戏的主旨
[07:52] Dying, on camera or on stage, ‎死亡 在镜头前或在舞台上
[07:57] to play a heartbreaking and hopefully slow death, ‎表演一场令人心碎的死亡 ‎最好是慢慢死去那种
[08:03] is the dream of every actor. ‎是每个演员的梦想
[08:07] I would wager there’s not an actor or actress who hasn’t fantasized ‎我敢说 没有一位男演员或者女演员 ‎不曾幻想过
[08:11] about how they would play those final moments. ‎他们会如何表演 这最后的时刻
[08:16] As the life force slowly slips away ‎生命渐渐流逝
[08:19] and as we teeter on the edge of nonexistence, ‎我们挣扎在死亡的边缘
[08:25] how would we gasp out those last words of wit and wisdom? ‎我们要如何在气若游丝之时 ‎说出临终妙语呢?
[08:33] But is that what happens as death draws close? ‎但死亡临近时 会是那样吗?
[08:36] Do the dying exact promises from those they leave behind? ‎垂死之人会要求生者做出承诺吗?
[08:42] Do they confess their sins? ‎他们会忏悔吗?
[08:44] Do they make a joke? ‎他们会开玩笑吗?
[08:47] Don’t get me wrong. ‎别误会
[08:48] I’m not taking issue with the scene or the way you guys performed it. ‎我不是对刚才那场戏 ‎和你们的表演有异议
[08:51] You did a great job. ‎你们演得非常好
[08:56] What I’m asking you to think about… ‎我让你们思考的是…
[09:00] is what actually happens in those final moments. ‎最后时刻究竟是什么样的
[09:06] I’m not talking about a shocking, violent death. ‎我讲的不是那种非常有冲击性的横死
[09:11] I’m talking about… ‎而是那种…
[09:15] …when you know it’s coming. ‎你知道那天会到来
[09:20] When you’ve fully surrendered ‎当你彻底向
[09:23] to the… ultimate magic trick. ‎生命最终极的戏法屈服
[09:29] When we really and truly ‎当我们真正的消失了
[09:34] disappear.
[09:37] I’ve sat at the bedside, and I’ve held the hands of friends and… ‎我曾坐在病榻前 握住朋友的手
[09:41] and loved ones ‎或者爱人的手
[09:43] as they breathed their last breath. 直到他们停止了呼吸
[09:48] And I can tell you this. ‎我可以这么跟你们说
[09:51] The dramatic soliloquy at the end of life ‎生命最后的戏剧性的独白
[09:54] is pure and utter nonsense. ‎纯是胡扯
[09:59] If anything is being said, it’s internal. ‎如果要说什么 也是在心里说
[10:04] You can almost hear it. ‎但你几乎能听到
[10:09] They’re having an internal conversation ‎他们的心里话
[10:13] filled with disbelief and… and… and wonder ‎话里充满了疑惑和奇妙感
[10:18] that their life has come to an end. ‎对走到了生命的尽头这回事
[10:24] They hardly notice you sitting there at all. ‎他们几乎注意不到你坐在旁边
[10:30] For the dying, ‎对于垂死之人
[10:32] the living are irrelevant. 生者已无关紧要
[10:40] So, ‎所以
[10:42] if you should ever have the opportunity to play such a scene, 如果你们有机会 ‎可以演这样一场戏
[10:47] approach it with reverence. ‎要心怀敬畏
[10:50] Consider it holy. ‎要认识到神圣所在
[10:53] Make sure it receives your utmost care ‎确保你所表演的死亡 ‎蕴含了你所思所想的极致
[10:58] and respect. ‎和你的敬意
[11:03] Uh, okay. ‎好了
[11:05] Uh, that’s enough from me. 我就说到这儿
[11:07] Um, before we call it a night, I have an announcement to make. ‎今晚结束之前 我还要宣布一件事
[11:10] Sort of a good news, bad news kind of thing. ‎是好消息
[11:13] Um… 也是坏消息
[11:15] The good news is ‎好消息是
[11:17] yours truly has been cast in a movie. Wow! 我正出演一部电影
[11:21] Thank you. I’m very excited too. ‎谢谢 我也非常激动
[11:24] Last time I was in front of a camera was at the DMV. ‎上次我站在镜头前 还是在车管所
[11:28] The bad news is I will not be here for a few months. ‎坏消息是 我几个月都来不了了
[11:31] Obviously, if you prepaid for your classes, ‎如果你已提前交了课程费用
[11:34] you’ll be fully reimbursed, ‎当然会全部退还
[11:35] or if you want to continue working, Mindy will be taking over my classes. ‎或者如果你想继续的话 ‎则有明迪接管我的课程
[11:39] I want my money back. ‎我想退费
[11:41] It’s your call. ‎你决定就好
[11:42] – I’d like to keep working with Mindy. – Yeah. Me too. ‎-我想继续跟明迪一起 ‎-我也是
[11:45] – Mindy’s cool. – I’ll stick around. ‎-明迪不错 ‎-我会留下来
[11:47] Yeah. Why not? ‎对啊 为什么不呢?
[11:48] I changed my mind. I’ll stay. ‎我改变主意了 我要留下
[11:51] Sandy, I’m so happy for you about the movie. ‎桑迪 我很为你出演电影开心
[11:54] – Thank you, Margaret. – You’re gonna be awesome. ‎-谢谢你 玛格丽特 ‎-你会特别棒的
[11:58] I’m gonna miss you. ‎我会想你们的
[12:01] All of you. ‎你们大家
[12:03] I’m annoying? I’m annoying? I’m trying to eat a meal by myself.
[12:06] If you wanna give him the sandwich, give him the sandwich. If you don’t…
[12:09] – Well, look at his eyes! – I ask one simple question…
[12:12] It’s hard to believe these guys were all unknown actors when Barry cast ’em. ‎真不敢相信巴瑞拍电影时 ‎这些演员还默默无名
[12:16] If you can see ’em. Can you see ’em? ‎看看他们多出色 你能看出来吧?
[12:19] Everybody can see ’em, Martin. ‎谁都看得出来 马丁
[12:21] Is that Kevin Bacon? He’s so tiny. ‎那是凯文贝肯吗?他块头好小
[12:25] Hey, ask Levinson if… if he’s a nice guy, ’cause I heard otherwise. ‎嘿 帮我问问莱文森他人好不好 ‎因为我听说不太好啊
[12:29] I’ll be sure to bring it up with him. ‎我会问问的
[12:31] Could we just take a break for a moment? ‎我们能休息一会儿吗?
[12:34] You okay? You need anything? ‎你还好吗?你需要什么吗?
[12:36] Yeah, no, I’m fine. I just… ‎我很好 不需要什么 我只是…
[12:39] Well, I wanna talk. ‎我想谈谈
[12:41] First of all, I want to apologize for not being honest ‎首先 我想要道歉 因为我没有说实话
[12:45] about what was going on with me. ‎隐瞒了自己的情况
[12:48] I thought that I could… ‎我还以为我能…
[12:49] Well, I… I don’t know what I was thinking. ‎我也不知道当时我想什么呢
[12:52] It was stupid. ‎太傻了
[12:54] Mom, you’re entitled to your privacy. ‎妈妈 你可以不讲的 那是你的隐私
[12:57] No. I can’t, in good conscience, ‎不行 得讲的 说良心话
[12:59] call this one stupid, unless I call it on myself. ‎只有我能说自己傻 此外都要说他傻
[13:04] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[13:05] Second, I’d like to see this wedding happen sooner ‎其次 我想早点看到婚礼
[13:08] rather than later. ‎而不是晚些
[13:11] I’ll try to help with the planning all I can, but as you can see, ‎我会试着帮忙计划
[13:13] there’s not… there’s not much I can do. 但如你所见 ‎我能做的并不多
[13:16] Oh, no, no, no. We… we’ll make all the arrangements. ‎没事的
[13:19] – You don’t have to do anything. – Oh. 我们都会安排好的 ‎你什么都不用做的
[13:21] Well, one request. I do want to walk Mindy down the aisle. ‎有一个请求
[13:27] Uh, that’s my job. ‎我想牵着明迪走向婚礼的圣坛 ‎那是我要做的
[13:28] Really? You’re gonna make an issue of this? ‎真的?你要跟我争这个?
[13:31] – No. – We could do it together. ‎没有
[13:34] I… I… I’m good with that. ‎-我们可以一起 ‎-我觉得挺好
[13:36] Oh, and, Martin, of course, I assume ‎马丁 我想
[13:38] you’ll want to walk down the aisle with your mother. ‎你肯定也是想和你妈妈一起 ‎走向婚礼圣坛的
[13:44] – Sure. Yeah. Or I could fly solo. – I don’t know. Either way. ‎当然 可以 或者我自己也可以 ‎我不知道 都行吧
[13:48] She’s… You know, she’s… The thing is she’s not really much of a walker. ‎你知道吗?她并不太喜欢走路
[13:51] She teaches cha-cha. ‎她是教恰恰舞的
[13:53] Martin, you really should do it with your mom. ‎马丁 你真的该跟你妈妈一起的
[14:00] Whatever. Sure. Okay. ‎那行吧 好吧
[14:03] And I was thinking, if we want to keep it simple, ‎我在想 如果要简单办的话
[14:07] we could have the ceremony and the party at your studio. ‎仪式和派对都可以放在你的工作室
[14:10] Well, I… I love that. ‎那太好了
[14:12] I thought you might. ‎我想也是
[14:14] Oh, and of course you pick your favorite restaurant ‎当然了 餐厅你选自己最喜欢的
[14:17] to do all the catering. ‎来筹备婚宴
[14:18] – Okay. – Although you can’t go wrong with Spago. ‎-好啊 ‎-虽说选斯帕戈餐厅的话 肯定错不了
[14:23] We’ll keep it small and intimate with just close friends and family. ‎会是一场小型婚礼 ‎只邀请亲密的朋友和家人
[14:27] – Sounds right. – And a DJ instead of a band. ‎-听起来不错 ‎-还有要请DJ而不是乐队
[14:30] Okay, but… but playing records, right? Not the scratchy thing? ‎好的 但是 是播放唱片那种 对吧? ‎不是打碟的那种?
[14:34] – Yeah. – You know? I don’t like that. ‎-是的 ‎-知道吗?我不喜欢那种
[14:36] Now, do either of you have a minister or… or rabbi or… or priest ‎你俩有没有想要邀请哪位牧师 ‎拉比或祭司
[14:41] that you want to do the wedding? ‎来主持婚礼?
[14:43] No. ‎没有
[14:45] Fine. Then I’ll do it. ‎好吧 那我来
[14:47] And if you don’t mind, I’d like to contribute ‎还有 如果你们不介意的话 ‎我还想负责
[14:49] to the centerpieces and floral arrangements, ‎餐桌的摆饰和花卉布置
[14:52] boutonnieres, et cetera. ‎比方说胸花
[14:53] Sure. ‎当然
[14:54] And you can pay for the rehearsal dinner and the bachelor party. ‎你来出婚宴彩排和单身派对的钱
[15:00] You got some guys you’d like to invite to a bachelor party? ‎你想邀请些朋友参加单身派对吗?
[15:03] Most of my friends are dead. ‎我多数朋友都死了
[15:05] – Great. I can afford an open bar. – Oh. ‎太好了 那我就付得起开放式酒吧了
[15:10] Okay. Well, sounds like a plan. ‎挺好 听起来像那么一回事儿
[15:14] – It’s getting late. We’re gonna turn in. – Yeah? ‎挺晚的了 我们该睡觉了
[15:17] – Yeah. – Okay. ‎-是吗? ‎-是啊 ‎好的
[15:20] Good night. ‎-晚安
[15:21] – Night. – Good night. ‎-晚安 ‎晚安
[15:23] First she’s too sick to plan anything, then she plans everything? ‎开始还说病得太重计划不了 ‎之后就什么都安排了?
[15:26] Just keep walking. ‎走你的吧
[15:27] Martin? I am really looking forward to meeting your mom. ‎马丁?我非常期待见到你妈妈
[15:33] Ah, yeah, I’m sure you… you two will hit it off. ‎是啊 你俩肯定合得来
[15:39] That is such fun. ‎太好玩了
[15:41] I told you. ‎我说的没错吧
[15:48] – You all comfy? – Yes. ‎-感觉还行吗? ‎-是的
[15:50] – Hmm. Want another blanket? – No. I’m fine. ‎-想再来条毯子吗? ‎-不用 挺好的
[15:53] Okay. ‎好的
[15:54] You got water, meds, book, phone. ‎这边有水、药、书、电话
[15:58] – Anything else that you need? – No. That’s it. ‎-还需要别的吗? ‎-不用 够了
[16:01] Okay. I’m off. ‎好 我走了
[16:05] What, no tongue? ‎怎么 不来个舌吻吗?
[16:06] Ooh, you want tongue. I’ll give you tongue. ‎-想要舌吻 就给你一个
[16:09] Oh, shit, no. I was just bluffing. ‎-该死 不 我就是唬你
[16:12] Uh, you gonna read, or should I get the lights? ‎-想看会书吗?还是想让我关灯?
[16:13] – Oh, get the lights. – Okay. ‎-关灯
[16:19] – – Good night.
[16:32] Good ♪ Workin’ in the coal mine Goin’ on down, down ♪
[16:35] night. ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Oops, about to slip down ♪
[16:38] ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Goin’ on down, down ♪ ‎晚安
[16:41] ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Oops, about to slip down ♪ ‎晚安
[16:45] ♪ Five o’clock in the mornin’ ♪ ♪ I’m already up and gone ♪ ♪ Lord, I’m so tired ♪ ‎(老人与海)
[16:55] ♪ How long can this go on? ♪ ♪ Workin’ in the coal mine Goin’ on down, down ♪ ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Oops, about to slip down ♪ ‎(桑迪柯明斯基)
[17:04] ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Goin’ on down, down ♪ ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Oops, about to slip down ♪ ♪ ‘Cause I make a little money ♪ ♪ Haulin’ coal by the ton ♪ ♪ When Saturday rolls around ♪ ♪ I’m too tired for havin’ fun ♪ ♪ Workin’ in the coal mine Goin’ on down, down ♪ ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Oops, about to slip down ♪ ‎(六号舞台
[17:31] ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Goin’ on down, down ♪ ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Oops, about to slip down ♪ ♪ Lord, I’m so tired ♪ ♪ How long can this go on? ♪ ♪ Workin’ in the coal mine Goin’ on down, down ♪ ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Oops, about to slip down ♪ 正片)
[17:57] ♪ Workin’ in a coal mine Goin’ on down, down… ♪ ‎(老人与海)
[18:01] So? What do you think? ‎所以呢?你觉得怎么样?
[18:03] I think you’re gonna get an Oscar. ‎我觉得 你会得奥斯卡奖
[18:06] Okay. If you’re gonna be ridiculous, never mind. ‎好吧 你要说戏谑的话 就算了吧
[18:08] Why? No, you’re doing great work. ‎什么?没有啊 你做得特别棒
[18:12] And I should know. I’m a doctor. ‎我该知道的 我可是医生
[18:14] Okay, fine. Thanks. ‎好吧 谢谢
[18:16] It’s gonna be released on one of those streaming deals anyway, ‎总之电影会在一家线上平台播放
[18:19] so it won’t be eligible for an Oscar. ‎所以没资格参选奥斯卡奖
[18:21] Sandy] There you go. ‎那你可为和平做贡献了 ‎好了
[18:26] Ah, Mindy. ‎是明迪
[18:27] Yeah. Hi, Min. ‎嗨 明迪
[18:30] No. We’re… we’re on our way. ‎没有 我们还在路上
[18:32] Great. I’m looking forward to meeting her. ‎太好了 我很期待见到她
[18:35] – Who? – Martin’s mother just arrived. ‎-谁? ‎-马丁的妈妈刚到
[18:37] Should we stop and get a bottle of wine? ‎我们要不要去买瓶酒?
[18:40] – What? That’s terrible. – What happened? ‎-什么?那太糟糕了 ‎-怎么了?
[18:43] No. No, that’s not right. ‎不 那样可不对
[18:45] – What’s not right? – Hold on. ‎-什么不对? ‎-等等
[18:47] Martin’s mother made a joke about Mindy’s weight. ‎马丁他妈 拿明迪的体重开玩笑
[18:51] – What kind of joke? – Is there a good kind? ‎-哪种玩笑? ‎-能开什么好玩笑?
[18:54] Honey, listen. She’s a stupid old woman. ‎亲爱的 听着 她就是个愚蠢的老女人
[18:57] Just ignore her. ‎别理她 ‎-该死
[18:59] – Ah, damn. Asshole. – What asshole? 混蛋 ‎-什么混蛋?
[19:02] No. You’re right. ‎不 你是对的
[19:04] He has to defend you. Otherwise, what good is he? ‎他必须护着你啊 不然他有什么用?
[19:07] Is this Martin? ‎是说马丁吗?
[19:08] He said nothing. He just giggled like a little boy. ‎他什么都没说 就像个臭小子傻乐
[19:11] All right. Listen… No. ‎好吧 听着 别啊
[19:13] Wait. Don’t you think that’s a little extreme? ‎等等 这样是不是有点极端?
[19:18] Yeah. All right. I’ll ask. ‎好的 我问问
[19:22] She’s really upset, and she doesn’t want to stay there. ‎她很难过 不想待在那儿了
[19:26] Of course. She doesn’t have to ask. ‎当然可以 她都不用问的
[19:28] – He says of course. – Wait, wait, wait. Well, what about you? ‎他说当然可以 ‎等等 那你呢?
[19:31] What you do mean, “What about me?” ‎什么叫那我呢?
[19:33] I’m not staying with Martin and his mother. ‎我才不会跟马丁和他妈一起
[19:35] Right. Yeah. You’re right. ‎对 你说得对
[19:36] She says thank you. Honey, do me a favor. ‎她说谢谢你 ‎亲爱的 帮我个忙
[19:39] Throw all my stuff in the suitcase and, uh, bring it with you, okay? ‎把我的东西都扔行李箱里 ‎然后帮我带出来 好吗?
[19:42] Yeah. We’ll meet you there. ‎好 我们在那里见
[19:44] And, sweetheart, don’t worry. ‎亲爱的 别担心
[19:48] This will all work out. ‎都会解决的
[19:50] I love you too. ‎我也爱你
[19:51] Bye. 再见
[19:55] – Well, shit. – Yeah. ‎-该死 ‎-是啊
[19:59] You know, I just have the two bedrooms. ‎我只有两间卧室
[20:02] – You got a couch? – Yeah. ‎-你有沙发吗? ‎-有啊
[20:04] Then you’ll be fine. ‎那你就有地方睡
[20:09] I don’t blame her. She’s not the problem. ‎我不怪她 问题不在于她
[20:11] She’s just an evil, old, brain-dead cunt. ‎她就是个死老妖婆
[20:14] It’s him. ‎而在于他
[20:15] He doesn’t have the balls to stand up to her! 他都没胆子反驳她!
[20:17] Some honey for my honey? ‎我的甜心 要来点蜂蜜吗?
[20:23] I’m just glad this happened now before the wedding. ‎幸好这些是婚礼之前发生的
[20:26] Otherwise, I’d be shackled to that mama’s boy for life. ‎不然我就要跟那个妈宝男绑一辈子了
[20:34] Yes. ‎是的
[20:35] Martin should have said something, 马丁该说些什么
[20:37] but that doesn’t mean he’s not a good guy. ‎但也不是说 他就是好人了
[20:39] He’s just trying to be respectful of his mom. ‎他只是想尊重他妈妈
[20:42] Fuck him! ‎去他妈的!
[20:43] The whole time she was picking me apart, he was looking down at his shoes. ‎她对我挑三拣四的时候 ‎他就低头看他的鞋
[20:47] Stupid, ugly homemade shoes. ‎他自己做的又蠢又丑的鞋
[20:52] You got anything stronger? ‎还有更烈的酒吗?
[20:53] – Uh, bourbon? – Bring it! ‎-波本? ‎-拿来!
[20:56] I don’t care how old she is. ‎我不管她年纪多大
[20:58] I don’t take that shit from anybody. ‎我不接受任何人跟我说那种屁话
[21:00] Nor should you. ‎你也不该接受
[21:01] The last person who talked to me like that is still looking for his left nut. ‎上一个这么跟我说话的人 ‎还在找他左边的蛋呢
[21:05] Oh my. Um… ‎我的天
[21:07] You know, I think it would be a good idea if we all got a good night’s sleep ‎我觉得 如果我们先都好好睡一觉
[21:11] and revisit this in the morning. ‎然后等明早再谈 这样比较好
[21:12] There’s nothing to revisit. ‎没什么好谈的了
[21:14] The wedding’s off. Good night. 婚礼取消了 ‎晚安
[21:20] Sweet dreams. ‎好梦
[21:22] Really? ‎真的吗?
[21:31] I got a five a.m. call. ‎早上五点还得开工
[21:34] Look what I’m doing. 我这是干嘛呢
[21:40] – What the hell? You’ll wake her up. – Ask me if I give a shit. ‎-干什么?你会把她吵醒的 ‎-谁他妈的在乎啊
[21:43] You need to go to my house, get down on your knees ‎你得去我家 跪下来
[21:46] and beg Mindy to forgive you. ‎求明迪原谅你
[21:48] Okay. It’s… it’s a little late. ‎好的 现在有点太晚了
[21:50] Can I beg first thing in the morning when I’m fresh? ‎等我精神点 ‎明天一早去求她 可以吗?
[21:53] – What’s going on? – Oh, hi, Mom. Uh, this is Sandy. ‎怎么回事? ‎嗨 妈妈 这是桑迪
[21:56] That’s Mindy’s dad. ‎那是明迪的爸爸
[21:58] – This is, uh, my mom. – Nice to meet you. ‎-这是我妈妈 ‎-很高兴认识你
[21:59] – Do you have any idea what time it is? – I know exactly what time it is. ‎-你知道现在几点吗? ‎-我非常清楚现在几点
[22:03] So, what, you just don’t care about other people? ‎所以你根本不在意打扰到别人吗?
[22:05] You bang on doors and shoot your mouth off while they’re trying to sleep? ‎在别人睡觉时连敲门带喊的?
[22:08] I’m here to keep your son ‎我来这里 是为了阻止你儿子
[22:09] from losing the best thing that’s ever happened to him. ‎失去他此生最重要的人
[22:12] I’m the best thing that ever happened to him. ‎我就是他此生最重要的人
[22:15] And your daughter wouldn’t have run crying to Daddy ‎你把孩子养得一句批评都听不了
[22:17] if you raised her to withstand a little criticism. ‎她才哭着跑去找爸爸
[22:20] You’re questioning how I raised my kid? ‎你在质疑 我怎么养的孩子?
[22:22] Look at this mutt. ‎看看这个蠢货
[22:23] Is this what you call a success story? ‎你就很成功吗?
[22:25] Okay. That’s uncalled for. ‎没必要这么说吧
[22:27] Let me tell you something, Sammy… ‎我跟你说吧 塞米…
[22:30] Sandy. ‎桑迪
[22:31] Sandy? ‎桑迪?
[22:33] There’s nothing Sandy about you. ‎你有什么可了不起的
[22:36] My Martin has done very well for himself, despite the fact ‎我的马丁事业有成
[22:40] that he’s had to overcome many handicaps. ‎尽管他必须克服许多障碍
[22:42] Wait a minute. What handicaps? ‎什么障碍?
[22:43] And if, at this point in his life, ‎如果在他人生中的这一刻
[22:46] he has chosen your daughter to settle down with… ‎他选择了跟你的女儿安定下来…
[22:49] Settle down? ‎安定下来?
[22:50] He’s an old man with a shitty ticker! ‎他就是心脏不好的老头子!
[22:53] He’s down, lady, okay? He’s down. ‎他早都定了 好吗?早定了
[22:54] Again, kinda hurtful. ‎重申 有点伤人
[22:56] And if he’s settling with your daughter, she needs to buck up ‎如果他决定与你女儿结合 ‎她就得坚强点儿
[23:01] and stop being so goddamn sensitive about her ‎对她的身材别他妈那么敏感
[23:05] shape.
[23:06] Her… her shape? ‎她的身材?
[23:08] – I was trying to be polite. – Hmm. ‎我在努力说得礼貌些
[23:14] You poor bastard. ‎你个可怜的混蛋
[23:16] You never had a chance. 你从未有过机会
[23:21] So, that… that… that’s Sandy. ‎桑迪就那样
[23:26] – Good night, Ma. – Yeah. ♪ You always hurt ♪ ♪ The one you love ♪ ♪ The one ♪ ‎-晚安
[23:37] ♪ You shouldn’t hurt at all ♪ ♪ You always take ♪ ♪ The sweetest rose ♪ 妈
[23:48] ♪ Crush it till the petals fall ♪ ♪ You always break the kindest heart ♪ ♪ With a hasty word ♪ ♪ You can’t recall, so ♪ ♪ If I broke y our heart… ♪ ‎-嗯
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号