Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Let me begin by thanking Sandy ‎首先 我要感谢桑迪
[00:23] for asking me to come and talk to you tonight. ‎邀请我今晚来这里跟大家讲话
[00:25] And while I appreciate the invitation, ‎虽然很感谢你的邀请
[00:29] the only reason I accepted was… Margaret Chen. ‎但我接受的唯一原因 ‎是玛格丽特陈
[00:34] See, I figure, if a school can turn out someone like Margaret, ‎是这样的 我认为如果一间学校 ‎能教出玛格丽特这样的学生
[00:37] with her instincts and abilities, ‎培养得她如此直觉敏锐 能力卓绝
[00:40] her discipline and focus, ‎为人自律 做事专注
[00:43] it must be a great school. ‎这学校肯定了不起
[00:45] And it must have a great teacher. ‎并且还有了不起的老师
[00:47] Oh, you’re gonna make me cry. ‎你要把我感动哭了
[00:51] So… what can I tell you about acting ‎那么… ‎我还有什么表演上的事
[00:55] that you haven’t already heard from this man? ‎是你们还没听这位先生说过的呢?
[00:58] The best way to find out is to sign up for my MasterClass on acting. ‎要知道答案 最好的办法 ‎就是报名我的表演大师课
[01:04] For $90 you’ll get 20 lessons ‎只要90美元 你们能拥有20节
[01:06] dealing with everything from character development ‎包罗万象的表演课 ‎范围涵盖从角色建立
[01:08] to auditioning to dealing with directors, voice-over work… ‎到如何试镜 到与导演相处 ‎还有配音…
[01:12] Hey, hang on. Hang on. ‎喂 等下
[01:14] What? ‎啥啊?
[01:15] What are you doing? ‎你在干什么呢?
[01:17] I’m telling them about my MasterClass. ‎跟他们介绍我的大师课啊
[01:21] I also talk about what is expected of you when you walk on a movie set. ‎我还会教大家 ‎拍电影时 大家会期待你如何表现
[01:25] – Morgan. – What? ‎-摩根 ‎-嗯?
[01:26] Morgan, you can’t shill for your course in the middle of my course. ‎摩根 你不能在我课上卖自己的课吧
[01:31] I mean, they pay me to teach them. ‎我是说 他们给钱是来听我上课的
[01:33] And you do a wonderful job, Sandy, but… shouldn’t they have the opportunity ‎你上得是蛮好啊 桑迪 ‎可是他们难道不应该有机会
[01:38] to get the straight scoop from the horse’s mouth? ‎得到一线权威的新鲜养分吗?
[01:42] – Are you saying that I’m not the horse? – No, no. You are. ‎你是说我不是权威? ‎不 你是
[01:46] My scoop is not straight? ‎那我的养分不够新鲜?
[01:48] No. It’s very straight. ‎不 很新鲜
[01:50] But… ‎但我有大师班诶
[01:52] …I have a MasterClass.
[01:54] And this is a master class too. ‎我这也是大师班
[01:56] Not one that has gotten four and a half stars from PC Magazine. ‎又不是在《计算机杂志》 ‎得到四星半评价的大师班
[02:01] No disrespect, ‎无意冒犯
[02:02] but just because you’ve succeeded at something ‎但仅仅因为你做某事获得了成功
[02:05] doesn’t mean you can teach it. ‎不代表你能教好它
[02:06] So, you think someone who has failed at something should teach it? ‎那么 你觉得是应该 ‎让做不好这件事的人来教吗?
[02:11] Walter Alston played one game in the major leagues, ‎沃特欧斯顿在大联盟只打过一场
[02:14] had one at bat, and he struck out. ‎一次击球 三振出局
[02:16] As the manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers, he won four World Series. ‎但他作为经理 带领洛杉矶道奇队 ‎四次世界大赛夺冠
[02:23] So, now you are Walter Alston? ‎所以你现在自比沃特欧斯顿了?
[02:24] No. I won a Tony. He never won a Tony. ‎不 我得过托尼奖 他可没得过托尼奖
[02:27] Are you saying you wouldn’t want a golf lesson from Tiger Woods? ‎你是想说 你不会想让老虎伍兹 ‎亲自给你上一节高尔夫课吗?
[02:30] I’m telling you I would rather get a lesson from his father, ‎我是告诉你 ‎我更想上他爸爸的一节课
[02:33] the guy that taught him. ‎就是教他打球的那个人
[02:35] So my years of experience have no value? ‎所以我的多年经验毫无价值吗?
[02:37] No, no. I’m just saying success doesn’t make you a good teacher. ‎不 我只是说 ‎成功并不意味着你能当个好老师
[02:41] Being able to instruct, inspire, ‎能够教授 启发
[02:43] and motivate people, that’s what makes you a good teacher. ‎激励人们 这些才能让你成为好老师
[02:46] I have a question! ‎我有个问题
[02:47] Instead of arguing, maybe you guys could do something together? ‎二位与其这么吵下去 ‎不如考虑一起合作个什么?
[02:51] Maybe some improv? ‎比如即兴表演什么的?
[02:54] What do you think we’ve been doing? ‎你觉得我们俩是在干什么呢?
[02:57] – You feel like we got it? – I think so. ‎-你觉得我俩演得好不? ‎-我觉得不错
[03:00] And scene. ‎停 ‎(第20章) ‎(剧名:圆脚趾塞进细高跟)
[03:15] “Evan Almighty” on three! ‎数到三一起喊”茄子“!
[03:16] – I see me. – Yeah! ‎-看到我啦 ‎-耶!
[03:20] They’re all Margaret’s friend now. ‎他们现在都是玛格丽特的朋友了
[03:22] Yeah. Funny how that works. ‎是啊 真有意思
[03:23] He’s no spring chicken, but he is still doable. ‎虽然不再是小鲜肉
[03:27] Oh, Mom. ‎但他还是值得一睡的 ‎妈
[03:29] Look at him. ‎你看他啊
[03:30] He’s like a tall Fudgsicle. ‎他就像根高大的巧克力冰棒
[03:32] You wanna lick him all over. ‎让人想舔遍他全身
[03:34] You got no filter, do you? ‎你嘴上就没个把门儿的吧?
[03:36] I say what I think. ‎我想什么说什么
[03:38] If others don’t like it, they’re free to say what they think. ‎别人不喜欢听 ‎也尽管想什么说什么好了
[03:43] – Go ahead. – Ugh! ‎说嘛
[03:44] Oh. ‎马丁到了
[03:46] That’s Martin. I gotta go. 我得走了
[03:48] – Why didn’t he come tonight? – He, uh, had to run an errand. ‎他今晚怎么没来? ‎他得帮人跑个腿
[03:53] What kind of errand is more important than MasterClass Morgan? ‎跑什么腿比摩根大师课还重要啊?
[03:57] – Where are you going? – I’m gonna go find out. ‎-你去哪? ‎-我倒要问问看
[04:00] – Morgan, I’ll be right back. – Okay. ‎-摩根 我一会儿回来 ‎-好
[04:02] Ugh, damn. ‎完蛋
[04:04] Come on. ‎走吧
[04:08] Porsche 911 GT3. ‎保时捷911 GT3
[04:12] I can see. ‎看见了
[04:21] – Go ahead. Say it. – Yep. I can… Okay. ‎继续啊 说出来
[04:24] – No need. – Little snug. ‎-没必要 ‎-挤了点儿
[04:28] As snug as a bug. ‎挤得挺舒服
[04:30] Oh, boy. Oh! Oh! Upsy-daisy! ‎哎呀呀 我滴个小乖乖
[04:33] Okay. I’m okay. Oh! ‎行 我还好
[04:35] He does save money on shoes. ‎他买鞋倒是很省的
[04:38] Whoo! Not a problem. Okay. ‎没问题 挺好
[04:40] Yeah. Just, uh, takes a little getting used to. ‎对 只是需要适应一下
[04:46] Can you believe this? ‎你能信吗?
[04:48] Hundred-thousand-dollar car, in the slow lane, under the speed limit. ‎几十万美元的车 ‎开在慢车道 低于限速行驶
[04:53] It’s how drunks drive when there’s a cop behind them. ‎后面有警察跟着的醉汉司机 ‎就是这么开车的
[04:56] I’m sorry. ‎抱歉了
[04:58] I feel like this is my doing. ‎怎么感觉这事儿怪我
[05:01] You’re not gonna let me off the hook? ‎你不能放过我吗?
[05:04] Water under the bridge. ‎随风去了
[05:06] A ten-million-dollar bridge. ‎几十万的风
[05:09] What’d you say to him back there? ‎你刚在那儿跟他说什么了?
[05:11] I said, if he spent one more penny of Mindy’s inheritance, I’d kill him. ‎我说 他敢再花明迪继承的一分钱 ‎我就杀了他
[05:16] Very funny. ‎好好笑哦
[05:18] That’s what he said. ‎他就是这么说的
[05:19] If you spend one more penny ‎你敢再花明迪继承的一分钱
[05:21] of Mindy’s inheritance, I’m gonna kill you. ‎我就杀了你
[05:24] Very funny. ‎好好笑哦
[05:26] You need to know I’m willing to die in prison. ‎你得知道 我是愿意死在牢里的
[05:31] – Sandy, come on. – I mean, I can teach acting anywhere. ‎-桑迪 别啊 ‎-毕竟我在哪里都能教表演
[05:35] Would you feel better knowing it’s just a lease? ‎要是告诉你这是租的 ‎会不会好过一点?
[05:38] I told the sales girl I was a retired schoolteacher. ‎我跟售车小姐说我是个退休教师
[05:40] She gave me very favorable terms. ‎她就给我提供了优惠条款
[05:42] I don’t care if she dipped that thing in K-Y Jelly and slid it up your ass. ‎我才不管她是不是把那玩意儿 ‎涂了润滑剂塞进了你屁眼里
[05:47] That money was meant to provide a safety net for my kid. ‎那笔钱是用来保障我孩子生活的
[05:50] Okay, first of all, that’s a horrible, vaguely homophobic image. ‎好吧 首先 你描绘的是个可怕的 ‎略微恐同的画面
[05:54] Second of all, relax. You’ve got nothing to worry about here. ‎其次 放轻松啦 ‎这事儿根本没什么好担心的
[05:58] So there won’t be any more dumbass purchases? ‎所以不会再有更多
[06:00] Well… well… ‎愚蠢的买买买了吧? ‎这个嘛
[06:04] Don’t make me ask. ‎别逼我问
[06:05] Okay. Yes. ‎好吧 有的
[06:08] Yes, there was also, additionally, uh, ‎确实 附带着有买
[06:12] a 100-inch ultra-high-def LED TV screen with a state-of-the-art surround system. ‎一部百英寸超高解析LED电视 ‎配有最先进的环绕音响
[06:17] You fucking kidding… Are you kidding me? ‎你他妈开玩…你逗我呢?
[06:20] You got a tiny little house. Where are you gonna put a 100-inch TV? ‎你那房子那么屁点大 ‎要怎么放下一部百英寸电视啊?
[06:24] In the home theater that I was planning to build in the backyard. ‎放在我准备建在后院的家庭影院里
[06:31] It’ll happen in your sleep, you know. You won’t wake up. ‎那只会发生在你梦里 知道吧 ‎你醒不来的梦里
[06:35] Okay. Listen, I… I… ‎好吧 我说那个…
[06:36] You know, everything’s still in a box. I can return it. ‎你知道 我包装还没拆 可以退回去的
[06:40] And the home theater? ‎家庭影院呢?
[06:43] Haven’t even broken ground yet. ‎还没动工呢
[06:47] Martin, this has to stop now, right now. ‎马丁 这种事必须打住了
[06:50] Understood. I hear you. ‎明白 听见了
[06:51] – I mean, do you? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. ‎-确定? ‎-嗯
[06:53] – There are worse things than murder. – Like what? ‎-因为有些事比谋杀还可怕 ‎-比如什么?
[06:55] I can call your mother. ‎我可以打给你妈
[06:58] I don’t think you would do that. ‎我觉得你不会的
[06:59] Estelle Schneider, Sunrise Village, Scottsdale, Arizona. ‎艾丝黛尔施耐德 亚利桑那州 ‎斯科茨代尔的日出小镇
[07:04] – How do you know that? – Asshole, she teaches cha-cha on TikTok. ‎你怎么知道? ‎蠢蛋 她在抖音上教人跳恰恰
[07:10] I do love that you’re so protective of Mindy. ‎我还蛮喜欢你这么护着明迪的
[07:13] – That girl is the best of both of us. – Yeah. ‎-那孩子是我俩最好的结果 ‎-是啊
[07:19] What? Uh, she is. ‎干吗?她就是啊
[07:21] Oh, I… I agree, uh… ‎我同意
[07:24] I was just thinking how… ‎我只是在想
[07:25] how weird it is to 多奇怪啊
[07:29] like you. ‎我这会儿喜欢你了
[07:33] Oh, well, uh… ‎哎哟
[07:35] I like you too. ‎我也喜欢你来着
[07:38] Really? ‎真的?
[07:39] Yeah. ‎嗯
[07:41] I’m enjoying, uh, this, uh, time together. ‎我觉得这么一起待着 还挺好
[07:45] Good. ‎挺好
[07:47] Who would’ve figured it? ‎谁能想得到啊?
[07:49] Oh, the nights I laid awake wishing you dead. ‎那么多个晚上 我睁着眼祈祷你去死
[07:52] I never wanted that for you. ‎我可没想让你死过
[07:56] – No? – Oh, no. Dead is dead. ‎没有吗? ‎没有 死了一了百了
[07:58] I wanted you to suffer. ‎我想让你饱受煎熬
[08:02] Can you be more specific? ‎能说具体点儿吗?
[08:03] There are these diseases in Central Africa ‎在中非 有这么些疾病啊
[08:07] that slowly turn your internal organs into a river of shit. ‎能慢慢把你的脏器融化成一滩屎水
[08:13] Aw!
[08:14] Mmm.
[08:15] – But now we, uh… we like each other. – Yeah. ‎-但我们现在是喜欢彼此的 ‎-是
[08:19] All is forgiven. ‎一切都能原谅啦
[08:20] No. Not all. ‎不 不是一切
[08:24] – No? – Oh, think about it. ‎不是吗? ‎你再想想
[08:29] Okay, but, uh, we like each other. ‎好吧 但我们是喜欢彼此的
[08:32] Right. ‎对
[08:37] I promised your dad I wouldn’t buy one, but you still can. ‎我是跟你爸保证不再买了 ‎但你还能买呀
[08:40] What’s wrong with the TV we have? ‎我们现在的电视哪里不好了?
[08:43] It’s not big. ‎它不大呀
[08:45] So what? ‎所以呢?
[08:46] Uh, hello. Big movies need big TVs! ‎提醒一下 大电影需要大电视啊
[08:49] Well, hello, no, they don’t. ‎-提醒一下
[08:51] Okay, if you’re gonna be ridiculous… 并不需要 ‎-你要是在这事儿上不讲武德…
[08:53] – Will you keep your voice down? – This is how I whisper. ‎你能不能小点儿声? ‎我就是这么说悄悄话的
[08:56] – Why can’t you just be happy? – I am happy. ‎你要怎么才能高兴呢? ‎我满意啊
[08:59] I think I’ve earned the right to enjoy Lawrence of Arabia ‎我有权享受超级潘那维申摄影的
[09:02] in Super Panavision. ‎《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》
[09:04] What’s Super Panavision? ‎超级潘那维申是什么啊?
[09:07] Just like Panavision, but it’s better. ‎就是潘那维申摄像机拍的 但更好
[09:09] How? ‎怎么更好了?
[09:10] What do you mean, “How?” It’s super! It’s Super Panavision! ‎什么意思?加了超级啊! ‎是超级潘那维申!
[09:14] I don’t know what that… ‎这些我一个都不想要!
[09:16] …fantastic vision! ‎好极了!
[09:33] Sandy, hi, it’s Phoebe. ‎桑迪 嗨 我是菲比
[09:35] I was hoping that you could help me out with something. ‎我希望你能帮帮我
[09:38] There’s a guy I owe some money to, ‎有个男的 我欠了他的钱
[09:41] and, um, he’s getting out of jail on Monday. ‎他周一就要出狱了
[09:44] And… 然后…
[09:46] Thank you, Norman. ‎我谢谢你啊 诺曼
[09:48] Hey, Sandy, it’s Robbie Newlander. ‎嘿 桑迪 我是罗比纽兰德
[09:50] I’ve been thinking. Instead of 25 million, ‎我又考虑了一下
[09:53] how about 11,600… 不用两千五百万 ‎不如一万一千六…
[09:56] Thank you, Norman. ‎我谢谢你啊 诺曼
[09:59] Hi, Sandy, this is, uh, Barry Levinson calling. ‎嗨 桑迪 我是巴瑞莱文森
[10:02] We haven’t met, but I heard great things about you from Norman Newlander. ‎我们没见过 但我从诺曼纽兰德那里 ‎听过很多对你的赞美
[10:07] I was very sorry to hear about his passing. ‎听说他去世了 非常遗憾
[10:09] You know, he was really one of the good guys. ‎你知道的 他真的是个很好的人
[10:13] Anyway, I’m about to start casting on a film, ‎总之 我这边准备给一部电影找演员
[10:16] and I’m looking for a new face that’s, uh… ‎我在找一个新面孔
[10:18] Well, it’s kind of an old face. 一个… ‎比较老面孔的新面孔
[10:20] Jesus, I hope that’s not as disrespectful as it sounds. ‎天呐 希望这个说法 ‎没有听起来这么不尊重人
[10:24] Anyway, this is my cell phone. ‎总之 这是我的手机号码
[10:26] Give me a call, and we’ll talk, okay? ‎请回电 我俩聊聊 好吗?
[10:28] Thanks. Bye. ‎谢谢 再见
[10:35] Thank you, Norman. ‎谢谢你 诺曼
[10:40] All right. We got Jack Daniel’s and Diet Dr. Pepper. ‎好嘞
[10:49] This is terrific. ‎我们这是杰克丹尼加了无糖气泡水
[10:51] Thank you! ‎-太好喝啦 ‎-谢谢!
[10:55] Where’d you come up with this concoction? ‎你去哪儿发明的这么种喝法?
[10:58] The truth… ‎真相就是…
[11:00] July 4th, 1968. ‎1968年7月4日
[11:02] I’m doing acid with Leonard Cohen, and he got crazy thirsty, ‎我跟莱昂纳德柯恩一起嗑药 ‎他说口渴得要死
[11:06] so we went rummaging through Lou Reed’s kitchen… ‎我俩就去卢里德的厨房里翻箱倒柜
[11:09] Wait a minute, wait a minute. You’re tripping with Leonard Cohen ‎等一下
[11:13] at Lou Reed’s place? ‎你和莱昂纳德柯恩 ‎在卢里德家嗑嗨了?
[11:15] Yeah. A… a… anyway. ‎是啊 总之呢
[11:17] Cross a bottle of Jack and a can of Diet Dr. Pepper. ‎看到一瓶杰克丹尼和一罐无糖气泡水
[11:21] So, we start drinkin’ ’em separately. ‎然后我们就开始分开来喝
[11:23] It… it’s good. It’s good. Nothin’ to write home about. ‎挺好 没什么特别的
[11:26] And then I realize, ‎接着我就意识到
[11:28] “Hey, man. They’re the same color.” ‎“老兄 这俩一个颜色诶”
[11:32] So your minds are blown. ‎头脑爆炸啦
[11:34] Cosmic acid epiphany. ‎宇宙嗨爆
[11:36] We mixed ’em together, took a swallow, ‎我们把它们混起来 尝了一口
[11:38] and roared like two cavemen who just discovered fire. ‎像两个刚发现火的洞穴人一样
[11:42] Lenny wanted to write a song about it. ‎咆哮起来 ‎小莱还想为此写歌一首
[11:45] – Lenny wanted to write a song? – Yeah. ‎-小莱还想写首歌? ‎-对啊
[11:47] Thankfully, he never followed through. ‎谢天谢地 他并没有说到做到
[11:49] Otherwise, “Bird on the Wire” would’ve been “Jack on a Pepper”? ‎不然的话 《电线上的小鸟》会变成 ‎《气泡水里的酒》吧?
[11:54] Not as good. ‎还没那么好呢
[11:56] – Cheers. – Cheers. ‎-干杯 ‎-干杯
[11:59] – Mmm. – Mmm.
[12:02] Ah. So, enough about why I can’t remember the ’60s. ‎好啦 关于我为什么记不住1960年代 ‎就聊到这吧
[12:05] Yeah? ‎好
[12:06] Tell me about, uh, you and Norman. Was he your agent? ‎跟我说说你和诺曼吧 ‎他以前是你的经纪人之类的?
[12:09] No, no, no. When I first came out to LA, you know, I didn’t know ‎不是 我刚到洛杉矶闯荡的时候
[12:12] what I was gonna do, and we ran into one another, ‎并不清楚自己要做什么 ‎我俩就这么遇上了
[12:15] and, over the years, we just stayed in touch. ‎后来这么多年 我们也没断了联系
[12:17] You know, Norman was your biggest fan. ‎知道吗 诺曼是你的头号粉丝
[12:22] Why would I know that? ‎我怎么会知道呢?
[12:25] Never told you? ‎从没告诉过你?
[12:26] No. ‎没有
[12:28] Huh. ‎所以
[12:30] So, Barry, what’s… what’s your movie about? 巴瑞
[12:33] Well, I’ve been negotiating 你的电影是关于什么的?
[12:36] with the Hemingway estate. ‎我一直跟海明威故居那边协商
[12:38] Finally, I got the rights ‎终于获得授权重拍《老人与海》
[12:41] to do a remake of The Old Man and the Sea. ‎-哇
[12:43] – Oh, wow. – Yeah. ‎-是啊
[12:45] And you want me to play the sea? ‎你找我演大海?
[12:47] – Norman warned me about you. – Sorry. I’m sorry. ‎-诺曼可是提醒过我的 ‎-抱歉抱歉
[12:51] But the sea, uh, is a costar. ‎不过 大海是联合主演
[12:55] Sort of a living entity. ‎一种生命体
[12:57] Uh, h… how do you mean? ‎怎么说?
[12:59] Well, you know, back in the day when Spencer Tracy did the film, ‎你知道 当年斯宾塞屈塞 ‎演的那版《老人与海》
[13:03] you know, the ocean sequences, to be honest with you, looked very fake. ‎那些海洋的镜头 说老实话 ‎看起来相当假
[13:07] But with the CGI we have nowadays, ‎但现在我们有计算机合成图像技术
[13:09] we can make that very realistic. ‎可以让那些效果非常真实
[13:11] So, if you take the marlin sequence, if you take the shark sequence, ‎所以 如果这里用上马林鱼特效画面 ‎这里加上鲨鱼的特效画面
[13:15] they can be really terrifying. ‎看起来是真的很可怕
[13:17] Ev… even with the shitty effects, I remember loving that movie. ‎即便那部电影的特效那么差 ‎但我记得还是爱死了它
[13:20] Me too. Absolutely. ‎我也是 绝对的
[13:25] I… I can’t believe I’m negotiating against myself, ‎我真不敢相信我还在自我斗争
[13:28] but why don’t you want a big name? ‎但是你为什么不想找个名气大的?
[13:31] I mean, De Niro, Pacino, Eastwood? ‎比如德尼罗 帕西诺 伊斯特伍德?
[13:33] – Mmm, too familiar. – Turned you down, huh? ‎-太熟悉了
[13:35] Mm-hmm. ‎-拒绝你了?
[13:37] But I gotta be honest with you. ‎但我还是要跟你说实话
[13:40] I love the idea, no disrespect, ‎我非常喜欢选用无名之辈这个想法
[13:43] of going with a complete unknown, ‎无意冒犯
[13:45] someone the audience has never seen before. ‎用一个观众完全没见过的新面孔
[13:48] Wait, wait. Hold on. I was Hippie Number Two on Mannix. ‎不对 等会儿 ‎我在《万能神探》里演过嬉皮士乙啊
[13:52] – Can’t forget that, huh? – Cannot forget that. ‎-这个忘不了? ‎-那是忘不了
[13:56] So, you’re actually offering me the part? ‎所以你真的要让我来演主角?
[13:59] No audition? ‎不用试镜?
[14:00] That’s right. Let me tell you what happened. ‎对 我跟你说 是这么着
[14:03] I mentioned this to Norman. ‎我跟诺曼提了这事儿
[14:05] Norman immediately sends me a video ‎他立刻发给我一个视频
[14:07] of you doing Death of a Salesman at the La Jolla Playhouse. ‎是你在拉荷亚荷雅剧院 ‎演《推销员之死》的视频
[14:12] So, I watch it. I go, “Norman is right.” ‎我就看了 心想:
[14:15] “This guy is terrific!” ‎“诺曼没说错 这个人太棒了!”
[14:18] You’d be perfect for the role. ‎你是这个角色的完美人选
[14:25] I… I don’t know what to say. This is… this is just incredible. ‎我不知道要说什么 太不可思议了
[14:30] Yes, of… of course. ‎好 我当然愿意
[14:33] Barry, thank you. ‎巴瑞 谢谢你
[14:34] You’re gonna be great. ‎你一定会演得很出色
[14:39] Toast. ‎我们举杯
[14:44] To my biggest fan. ‎敬我的头号粉丝
[14:45] To your biggest fan. ‎敬你的头号粉丝
[14:58] Mmm, the salt? ‎盐
[15:00] There’s plenty of salt on that. ‎盐放够了的
[15:03] Well, I need more. ‎我不够
[15:07] Do I need to explain to you what salt does to your body? ‎我要不要说明一下 ‎盐对你身体的影响?
[15:11] Yeah, why don’t you? ‎好啊 请吧
[15:13] All right. It causes the body to hold on to more water, ‎行 盐让你的身体存储更多的水
[15:17] which raises the blood pressure, ‎使你血压升高
[15:19] which puts more strain on the kidneys, the heart, arteries, and the brain. ‎导致你的肾脏 心脏 ‎血管和大脑负担过重
[15:25] And, for a man of your age, ‎以及
[15:28] is the kiss of death. 对你这把年纪的人来说 ‎就是死亡之吻
[15:29] – That’s pretty scary. – Yes, it is. ‎-好吓人哟 ‎-是很吓人
[15:32] Now, would you please pass me the salt? ‎现在可以把盐递给我了吗?
[15:39] Thank you. The kiss of death. ‎谢谢 死亡之吻
[15:45] I will not cry at your funeral. ‎我不会在你葬礼上哭的
[15:47] But you’re coming, right? ‎但是你会来的吧?
[15:49] I wouldn’t miss it for the world. ‎什么都不能阻止我去啊
[15:52] Great. ‎太棒了
[15:52] Make sure you sit in the front row ‎一定要坐在第一排
[15:55] so I can see your crusty mug from my casket. ‎让我从棺材里看到你扭曲的笑脸啊
[15:57] You asshole. ‎混蛋玩意儿
[15:59] Hey, that’s what you called me in our wedding vows. ‎我们结婚起誓的时候 ‎你就是这么喊我的
[16:01] Oh, you called me a hot bitch on wheels. ‎你还叫我难搞的火辣小婊子呢
[16:04] The look on your mother’s face. ‎你妈当时那表情啊
[16:08] – Ah. – I am just loving this. ‎我好喜欢这样
[16:12] Loving what? ‎喜欢什么?
[16:14] Watching the two of you act like an old married couple. ‎看着你俩像一对老夫老妻一样相处
[16:21] – Way to ruin the moment. – Yeah, nice going, Mindy. ‎-气氛彻底毁了 ‎-是啊 真有你的 明迪
[16:24] – We are not old. – Oh. ‎我俩哪里老了
[16:26] May I ask, how… how long were you married? ‎请问一下 二位婚姻持续了多久?
[16:29] Fourteen years. ‎14年
[16:30] Yeah, hey, wow. That’s… that’s a long time! ‎哇 够长的!
[16:33] Not in a row. ‎不是连续的
[16:34] No. I threw him out every so often. ‎对 我时不时就会把他赶出家门
[16:36] But I kept coming back. ‎可我总能回来
[16:38] Yes! Begging and pleading for forgiveness. ‎可不是!哭着求着让我原谅
[16:42] Forgiveness for what? ‎原谅什么?
[16:48] Oh. Uh, never mind, never mind. ‎当我没问
[16:50] No, no. That… that’s okay. ‎没事 能说
[16:52] – Do you mind? – Nah, go ahead. ‎-介意吗? ‎-不会 说吧
[16:55] I was not a good husband. ‎我不是个好丈夫
[17:00] Got it. ‎明白了
[17:07] Hey! I… I… I’m still eating. ‎喂 我吃着呢
[17:09] – Eat shit. – Oh! ‎吃屎吧你
[17:11] Come on. Shit. ‎拜托啊 靠
[17:17] Can I share something with you, just between the two of us? ‎我跟你分享个事儿啊 不告诉别人?
[17:20] Sure. What’s going on? ‎好啊
[17:22] I was just offered a big part in a movie. 怎么啦? ‎我刚受邀出演一部电影的主角
[17:25] What… That’s wonderful! ‎什… 太棒了吧!
[17:28] Why… why would you wanna keep it a secret? ‎这干吗要保密?
[17:30] Well, it’s still early. ‎还早呢嘛
[17:31] You know, don’t tell people you’re pregnant till the second trimester. ‎你懂的 怀孕不满三个月都不往外说
[17:34] Okay. Okay, I got you. ‎也对 懂了
[17:37] But it does look like it could be the real thing. ‎不过看起来应该能拍得成
[17:40] Great director. Decent budget. ‎导演很棒 预算不错
[17:42] Nah, thanks. ‎不用 谢了
[17:43] So, your dressing room wouldn’t be a gas station bathroom? ‎所以 你的更衣室不用借用 ‎加油站洗手间啦?
[17:48] You remember that? ‎你还记得啊?
[17:50] Yeah. No. I might even have my own trailer. ‎是啊 不会了 ‎甚至可能给我配部房车呢
[17:52] Good! ‎真好!
[17:54] I’m happy for you. ‎我真为你高兴
[17:56] Thanks. ‎谢谢
[17:57] That means a lot, hearing that from you. ‎听到你这么说 真的意义重大
[18:00] Well… ‎桑迪啊
[18:01] Sandy, I never thought much of you as a human being, 我一直没怎么把你当人看
[18:05] but I never doubted you as an actor. ‎可你作为演员 从未让我有过怀疑
[18:09] Oh, I remember the first time I ever saw you on stage. ‎我还记得第一次看你在台上的时候
[18:12] I was absolutely smitten. ‎迷得我腿都软啦
[18:14] Shakespeare in the Park? ‎“公园里的莎士比亚”?
[18:15] Othello in blackface. ‎涂黑了脸演的《奥赛罗》
[18:18] Oh!
[18:19] I’d like to say it was a more innocent time, ‎我是想说 那是个更淳朴的时期
[18:22] but it may have just been more stupid. ‎不过也可能是更愚蠢啦
[18:24] Yeah. ‎是啊
[18:25] So, when does this movie start? ‎那这电影什么时候开始拍?
[18:27] Pretty soon. ‎很快
[18:28] Oh, good. Then I’ll get to see it. ‎好啊 那我还能看得着
[18:30] Wha… what does that mean? Of course you’re gonna get to see it. ‎说的什么话?当然能看得着
[18:33] Yeah. Yeah, of course. ‎对 当然
[18:36] I’ll tell you something else. ‎我再告诉你件事
[18:38] As excited as I am, I am, uh, scared to death. ‎虽然我很激动 我也相当害怕
[18:42] Why? ‎为什么?
[18:44] Well, there’s a distinct possibility that I might suck. ‎我也很有可能演砸了啊
[18:48] Oh, please. ‎拉倒吧
[18:50] You know everything there is to know about acting. ‎你了解关于表演的一切
[18:53] How many… how many people have you taught who’ve gone on to have great careers? ‎你教出了多少 ‎日后成就非凡的演员了?
[18:58] Exactly. I’m an acting coach. ‎没错
[19:00] Oh. 我是教演戏的
[19:01] Oh, so you’re worried that you’re gonna prove the old saying, ‎所以你是担心会印证了那句老话
[19:04] “Those who can’t do, teach.” ‎“做不来的就去教”
[19:06] Yeah. ‎对
[19:07] – That you’ll be outed as a fraud. – Yeah. ‎-会被当成骗子被唾弃 ‎-是的
[19:10] A talentless loser masquerading as a fountain of wisdom. ‎一个毫无才华的失败者 ‎伪装自己拥有智慧的源泉
[19:15] All true. Please stop. ‎都说对了
[19:16] Please stop. 请住口
[19:17] Yeah. ‎行
[19:19] You know, honey. ‎你知道吗 亲爱的
[19:21] You’ve paid your dues. ‎你的债已经还清了
[19:23] This is your turn. ‎你的机会到了
[19:25] Kinda late for my turn. ‎可能对我来说太晚了
[19:27] Well, who says? ‎谁说的?
[19:28] I don’t know. A voice in my head said it. ‎不知道
[19:31] Ah! 我脑子里有个声音这么说
[19:31] You tell ‎下次再听到这个声音
[19:33] that voice, next time you hear it, 你跟它说
[19:35] that your ex-wife said, “Go fuck yourself.” ‎你前妻叫它滚一边去
[19:37] Thank you. Thank you. ‎谢谢你
[19:40] – Do you mind, we sit a minute? – Yeah. ‎-我们坐会儿啊? ‎-好
[19:44] – You okay? – Oh yeah. ‎-你还好吧? ‎-好
[19:46] Yeah, I’m just, uh, still jet-lagged. ‎就是还有点倒不过时差来
[19:54] So… ‎所以
[19:57] …is this the kind of conversation you would’ve had with Norman? ‎如果诺曼还在 你俩也会这么聊吗?
[20:01] Probably. Yeah. ‎很可能 是的
[20:03] Although he would’ve ridiculed me more. ‎不过他会更狠地嘲笑我
[20:05] – Oh, I can do that. – Oh no, there’s no need. ‎-我也可以啊 ‎-别 大可不必
[20:08] Oh, I know where every one of your buttons are. ‎我可是知道你所有的引爆点
[20:10] Yes, you do. ‎确实
[20:11] Do you remember when you used to have those panic attacks ‎你还记得我们以前去大超市的时候
[20:14] whenever we went to Walmart or… or Costco? ‎你是怎么崩溃发疯的吗?
[20:17] Yes, I remember. ‎记得
[20:18] But what was that? Some kind of agoraphobia? ‎不过那叫什么?某种恐惧症之类的?
[20:20] I… I… I… I don’t know. I… ‎不知道
[20:22] Too many choices! Too many choices! Get me out of here! ‎太多选择啦!快让我出去!
[20:26] Okay. All right. You know me well. ‎好吧 可以了 你真的太了解我
[20:29] Boy. ‎天啊
[20:31] You were a mess. ‎你真是一团糟
[20:38] Do you remember when I started crying in Circuit City? ‎记不记得
[20:41] God! I do. ‎我在电路城的店里忍不住大哭? ‎记得
[20:47] Don’t you… don’t you dare. ‎你们敢来
[20:52] All right, you… All right. ‎好啊 你们 ‎不行!
[21:04] No! ‎不行!
[21:05] You will not deprive me of my victory! ‎你们抢不走属于我的胜利!
[21:10] You will not take my fish! ‎别想抢走我的鱼!
[21:15] Damn you! ‎该死的!
[21:18] Damn you, devils! ‎该死的恶魔!
[21:20] This fish is mine! Oh, get back! ‎鱼都是我的!滚开!
[21:24] Go back down! ‎滚回海底去!
[21:26] Get back, I tell you! ‎我告诉你们 下去!
[21:33] What is so funny? ‎有什么好笑的?
[21:38] Whose fucking phone is that? ‎他妈的谁的手机?
[21:42] Whose phone is that ringing? ‎谁的手机在响?
[21:44] Ugh! Aflac. ‎保险公司
[21:56] Hello? ‎喂?
[21:57] Something’s wrong with Mom. ‎妈妈出事了
[21:59] What? ‎什么?
[22:00] What do you mean? ‎什么意思?
[22:02] What’s wrong? ‎怎么了?
[22:03] She passed out on the bathroom floor! ‎她晕倒在浴室里了!
[22:06] Oh, Jesus. Is she conscious now? ‎天啊 她还清醒吗?
[22:09] Barely. Martin’s outside waiting for the ambulance. ‎不太清醒 马丁在外面等救护车
[22:12] Okay. All right. I’m leaving now. ‎好 知道了 我这就过去
[22:15] I’ll meet you at the hospital, all right? ‎我跟你们在医院汇合 好吧?
[22:20] Oh, God. ‎天啊 ‎(区医院)
[22:36] – Can I get you anything? – No. ‎-要不要喝点什么? ‎-不要
[22:38] Cup of coffee? ‎咖啡?
[22:41] – Sandy, how about you? – About what? ‎-桑迪 你要吗? ‎-什么?
[22:43] – Would you like a cup of coffee? – Uh, yeah, that’d be nice, thanks. ‎-要不要来杯咖啡? ‎-好 有最好 谢谢
[22:46] You got it. ‎没问题
[22:55] I don’t have any money. ‎我没钱
[23:01] Thank you. ‎谢了
[23:06] Who walks around with no money in their pocket? ‎谁出门不带钱啊?
[23:09] Not now. ‎不是说这个的时候
[23:15] Are you the family of Dr. Volander? ‎请问是沃兰德医生的家属吗?
[23:17] Uh, yes, I’m her ex-husband. ‎对 我是她前夫
[23:19] – Sorry. That doesn’t count. – I’m her daughter. ‎-抱歉 不算 ‎-我是她女儿
[23:21] Better. ‎可以
[23:22] Were you aware that she has leukemia? ‎你知道她患有白血病吗?
[23:28] No. ‎不知道
[23:30] – It’s fairly well-advanced. – Uh, but… but treatable, right? ‎已经比较严重了 ‎但可以治疗 对吧?
[23:34] Well, that’s a question for a specialist. ‎那得问专家
[23:37] All we can do now is give her a transfusion ‎我们现在只能给她输血
[23:39] to increase her red blood cell count. ‎以增加她的血红细胞数量
[23:41] That’s why she had the syncope. ‎这就是她昏厥的原因
[23:44] – Syncope? – Loss of consciousness. ‎-昏厥? ‎-失去意识
[23:50] You know, your mom’s kind of a hero to me. ‎你知道吗 你妈妈算是我的英雄
[23:53] Really? ‎是吗?
[23:54] When I was in med school, she came to talk to us about Doctors Without Borders. ‎我在上医学院时 她来我们学校 ‎介绍了无国界医生组织
[23:58] After my residency, I spent two years with that organization. ‎我的住院医学习完成后 ‎就去这个组织待了两年
[24:01] Greatest experience of my life. I’m actually thinking of going back. ‎那是我人生中最棒的经历 ‎我现在还打算再去一次
[24:05] That’s wonderful. Thank you for sharing that. ‎真是太好了 谢谢你分享这件事
[24:08] Yeah, thank you… thank you very much. Thank you. ‎是的 非常感谢
[24:12] How did you let a woman like that get away? ‎你怎么会放走这么好的女人?
[24:16] Um…
[24:18] – Well, I… – He wasn’t a good husband. ‎-呃 我… ‎-他不算是个好丈夫
[24:20] We’re close now, though. We’re… we’re buddies. ‎不过我们现在感情可好了 ‎我俩是哥们儿
[24:25] She’s a little groggy, but you can go see her. ‎她现在还有点昏昏沉沉的 ‎不过可以探视了
[24:28] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[24:31] Buddies? ‎哥们儿?
[24:34] Well, we are. ‎就是哥们儿嘛
[24:55] Coffee okay? ‎咖啡还行?
[24:57] I didn’t… I didn’t know how you take it, so I had to guess. ‎我不知道你满不满意 所以得问一句
[25:00] – Oh, it’s fine, thank you. – Okay. ‎-可以的 谢了 ‎-好
[25:02] Ooh, and I got your change. ‎我还找回零钱了
[25:05] – Thank you. – Here you go. ‎-谢谢 ‎-给
[25:08] I… I… I got a cruller. ‎我买了个小煎饼
[25:15] Is it just me, ‎是不是只有我觉得
[25:16] or do we spend a disproportionate amount of time in hospitals? ‎我们在医院待的有点太久?
[25:19] Huh?
[25:23] Just… just saying. ‎说说而已
[25:28] Ah, hello, baby. ‎你好呀 宝贝
[25:29] Hi, Mom. ‎嗨 妈妈
[25:39] He was a bad husband, ‎他做人丈夫是差劲了点
[25:41] but he gave good head. ‎但是口活儿确实不错
[25:57] All right. ‎行吧
[26:00] ♪ Wash away my troubles ♪
[26:02] ♪ Wash away my pain ♪
[26:04] ♪ With the rain in Shambala ♪
[26:08] ♪ Wash away my sorrow ♪
[26:10] ♪ Wash away my shame ♪
[26:12] ♪ With the rain in Shambala ♪
[26:15] ♪ Ah, ooh, yeah ♪
[26:19] ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
[26:23] ♪ Ah, ooh, yeah ♪
[26:27] ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
[26:30] ♪ Everyone is helpful ♪
[26:32] ♪ Everyone is kind ♪
[26:34] ♪ On the road to Shambala ♪
[26:38] ♪ Everyone is lucky ♪
[26:40] ♪ Everyone is so kind ♪
[26:41] ♪ On the road to Shambala ♪
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号