Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Mindy, you have to understand, ‎明迪 你得明白
[00:22] in my generation, body-shaming was just a way we would kid around ‎对我们这代人来说 ‎身材攻击只是相互之间
[00:28] with each other. ‎开玩笑而已
[00:29] You know, you’d see a guy with big ears, and you’d say, ‎看到个耳朵很大的人 你就会说
[00:32] “Hey, Dumbo, where’s your feather?” ‎“嘿 小飞象 你的毛去哪儿啦?”
[00:34] And no one ever got offended. ‎从来没人会觉得被冒犯的
[00:36] It was just considered good-natured joshing. ‎只是一种善意的玩笑
[00:39] All righty. ‎好吧
[00:40] As a matter of fact, Dumbo might have a clever retort like, ‎而且其实小飞象可能 ‎会很聪明地回一句嘴说
[00:44] “Careful I don’t fly overhead and take a big elephant dump on you.” ‎“小心我飞到你头顶 ‎然后一屁股坐死你”
[00:46] – Okay. You… you made your point. – Hang on. Take it easy. ‎-好了 你已经说清楚了
[00:50] All right. ‎-等一下 放轻松 好了
[00:52] When I was growing up, I had a girlfriend named Sissy, ‎我小时候有个朋友 名叫茜茜
[00:55] and she had a glass eye. ‎她有一只玻璃眼球
[00:58] So, naturally, everyone called her Sissy Cyclops, ‎所以自然而然的
[01:02] to her face. ‎大家都当面叫她独眼巨人茜茜
[01:03] She didn’t mind. ‎她不介意
[01:04] After school, I would say, “See you around, Sissy Cyclops.” ‎放学后 我会说 ‎“回头见 独眼巨人茜茜”
[01:08] And she would say, “I’ll keep an eye out for you.” ‎她会说 “我会用一只眼盯着你的”
[01:12] Terrific. ‎棒极了
[01:13] Now, where I went wrong was to forget how sensitive your generation is. ‎所以我现在是错在 ‎忘记你们这代人有多敏感了
[01:19] None of you ever lost a soccer game ‎你们没输过足球赛
[01:23] or a brother in Korea. ‎也没在朝鲜战争中失去兄弟
[01:25] I’m confused. Is this supposed to be an apology? ‎我不明白了 你这是道歉吗?
[01:28] Yes. Yes, it… it is. ‎没错 是的
[01:31] Uh, and now it’s my turn. ‎接下来该我说了
[01:33] Mindy, sweetie, I… I… I love you, ‎明迪 亲爱的 我爱你
[01:36] a… and the last thing in the world I’d want to do is hurt your feelings. ‎我最不想做的事就是伤害你的感情
[01:40] And I’m not gonna let anybody else hurt them either. ‎我也不会让别人那样伤害你
[01:45] I don’t… Please forgive me… …for not saying something last night. ‎我没有…请原谅我昨晚没有出言维护
[01:51] I should have said something. I don’t know why… I… I… I’m an idiot. ‎我该说出口的 我不知道…我太傻了
[01:55] I’m an idiot, and… and I don’t deserve you. ‎我就是个傻子 我配不上你
[02:01] You really don’t. ‎你确实不配
[02:03] So we’re good? ‎我们和好了吗?
[02:05] We’re good. ‎和好了
[02:07] Martin said you’re on the last train to Clarksville. ‎马丁说你时日不多了
[02:12] Tough break. ‎那太糟了
[02:15] Why would you say that? ‎你干嘛这么说?
[02:18] What? Midnight train to Georgia? ‎不然呢?说你日子快到头儿了?
[02:20] No. ‎不是 ‎算了
[02:21] No. Nothing. ‎(第22章) ‎(剧名:基本法则永不过时)
[02:31] Am I correct in assuming ‎我猜的是对的吗?
[02:33] that Mindy’s mother will be living with you for the foreseeable future? ‎明迪她妈之后 ‎会跟你俩住在一起吗?
[02:36] Yes. ‎是的
[02:37] Oh, you’ll be outnumbered. ‎那你就是一对二了
[02:39] – Uh, I… I don’t see it that way. – Really? You forget how to count? ‎-我不这么想 ‎-真的吗?不会数数了吗?
[02:44] Okay, just… ‎好吧
[02:58] I’m gonna kill her. 你就…
[03:00] I swear to God, I’m gonna kill her. ‎我要弄死她 我发誓我会弄死他
[03:03] Not now, Mom. ‎现在不行 妈妈
[03:04] Well, I don’t have long to live. What are they gonna do? Give me the chair? ‎反正我也活不久了 ‎他们能把我怎样呢?来个电椅死刑?
[03:08] I think, in California, it’s lethal injection. ‎我觉得加利福尼亚应该是注射死刑
[03:11] Oh my God. Stop it, both of you. ‎我的老天 别说了 你俩都是
[03:17] Good afternoon and welcome. ‎下午好 欢迎各位
[03:21] Thank you for joining us as we celebrate the union ‎感谢大家与我们一起欢庆
[03:24] of Mindy Clarice Kominsky and Martin Lester Schneider. ‎明迪克拉丽斯柯明斯基 ‎和马丁莱斯特施耐德的婚礼
[03:29] I am Dr. Roz Volander, ‎我是罗兹沃兰德医生
[03:32] and it is my great privilege, both as Mindy’s mom ‎作为明迪的妈妈 我非常荣幸
[03:37] and as an ordained minister of the Church of Universal Life, ‎同时还作为牧师 ‎经国际神学院线上认证的那种
[03:43] to perform this ceremony. ‎来主持这场仪式
[03:45] Minister, schminister. ‎牧师 牧个鬼的师
[03:46] Oh, I’d also like to welcome Martin’s mom, ‎此外
[03:50] Estelle. 我想欢迎马丁的妈妈艾丝黛尔
[03:51] Estelle has come all the way from Scottsdale, Arizona. ‎艾丝黛尔从亚利桑那州 ‎斯科茨代尔远道而来
[03:56] Estelle, from this day forth, our families are forever joined, ‎艾丝黛尔 ‎从今天起我们就是一家人了
[04:01] bound together by the love of our children. ‎孩子们的爱 也让我们紧密相连
[04:07] My daughter, ‎我的女儿有如朝晖
[04:08] in the prime of her life,
[04:10] and your son, ‎你的儿子仿若暮色
[04:11] in his twilight years.
[04:15] Uh, Mindy, Martin, ‎明迪
[04:17] the vows you are about to take 马丁 你们即将许下的誓言
[04:21] are sacred vows. ‎无比神圣
[04:24] They have to be entered into without doubt or hesitation. ‎不容片刻迟疑
[04:29] They have to be the expression ‎必须出自
[04:30] of your deepest, your most heartfelt ‎你们彼此之间的
[04:34] feelings of love for one another. ‎最深的最真心的爱
[04:37] Are you prepared to do that? ‎你们准备好了吗?
[04:39] Yes. ‎是的
[04:41] Twilight years? ‎仿若暮色?
[04:44] Yes. ‎是的
[04:47] – Martin, why don’t you start? – All righty. ‎-马丁 你开始吧? ‎-好的
[04:51] I had to… write it down. ‎我得写下来
[04:58] Mindy, ‎明迪
[05:00] ever since we first met, 从我见到你的第一眼开始
[05:02] I knew you were the one I had been searching for all my life. ‎我就知道 ‎你就是我此生想要找到的那个人
[05:07] I remember we were at a bookstore standing next to each other ‎我还记得 我们相邻而站
[05:11] in the… the young adult section. ‎就在书店的青年区
[05:13] That’s… that’s another story for another time. ‎这个故事下次再说
[05:16] Uh, when I noticed you were staring at me, ‎当我发现你在我看时
[05:20] I got a little flustered, 我有点慌了
[05:21] and I asked if everything was okay. ‎我问你一切是否都好
[05:24] And you said I looked like a Pez dispenser, ‎你说 我看起来像糖果罐子先生
[05:28] and if you pulled on my ponytail, ‎如果你揪我的马尾辫
[05:29] a little piece of candy would pop out my mouth. ‎我嘴里就会蹦出一块糖
[05:33] Needless to say, I… I laughed. ‎当然了 我笑出来了
[05:35] And that’s when I realized it had been so long since I laughed. ‎那时我才发现 我很久没笑了
[05:40] And I knew. I knew right then. ‎我就知道了 当时就知道了
[05:43] Mindy, ‎明迪…
[05:46] you are the most important woman in my life. ‎你是我此生最重要的女人
[05:56] You’re the most important woman in my life, ‎你是我此生最重要的女人
[05:58] and I want to share my life with you. ‎我想此生与你相伴
[06:01] And… and I vow to… to be your friend and… and lover and… and protector ‎我发誓愿做你的朋友 ‎你的爱人和你的骑士
[06:06] for as long as God gives me life. ‎在我有限的全部的生命之中
[06:12] I love you. ‎我爱你
[06:14] I love you too. ‎我也爱你
[06:16] – Can we build a home theater? – No. ‎-咱能弄个家庭影院吗? ‎-不能
[06:18] Okay. ‎好吧
[06:20] Mindy, your turn. ‎明迪 该你了
[06:27] Martin… ‎马丁
[06:29] …before I met you, 遇到你之前
[06:30] I never thought I’d settle down with anyone. ‎我从未想过自己会和谁安定下来
[06:33] In fact, I’d gotten used to the idea. ‎其实我已经习惯那样了
[06:36] And then I saw a Pez dispenser thumbing through a Hunger Games book. ‎直到我看到了翻阅着《饥饿游戏》的 ‎糖果罐子先生
[06:41] The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. ‎是《鸣鸟与游蛇之歌》
[06:43] – Right. – It’s actually the prequel to the trilogy. ‎-对的
[06:46] Okay. 好吧 ‎-其实是三部曲的前传
[06:47] I was planning to write a YA novel of my own. I was doing some research. ‎我本来打算写我自己的YA小说 ‎我那时在做调查
[06:50] Martin. ‎马丁
[06:52] I didn’t want them to think I was some kinda weirdo. ‎我不想让他们觉得我是个怪人
[06:54] They don’t think that. ‎他们不会的
[06:57] YA is “young adult.” Uh, it… it’s the same as regular novels, ‎YA的意思是“年轻人” ‎跟普通的小说没什么区别
[07:00] only you’re not having to constantly Google what words mean. ‎除了不需要总是谷歌哪个词什么意思
[07:03] Martin… my turn. ‎马丁 ‎-该我了
[07:06] Sorry. Continue, please. ‎-抱歉 请继续
[07:08] And when I made a lame joke about it and he laughed, ‎我讲了个很烂的玩笑 他却笑了
[07:11] I was suddenly struck by how big a heart he had. ‎我突然就被他的开朗打动了
[07:14] I also knew he didn’t have the courage to ask me out. ‎我也知道 他没有勇气约我出去
[07:17] I did not. ‎不是的
[07:18] – So I asked him. – She did. ‎-所以我约他出去了 ‎-没错
[07:21] And here we are. ‎现在我们走到了这里
[07:22] I love you, Martin Lester Schneider. ‎我爱你 马丁莱斯特施耐德
[07:26] And I vow to always care for you, ‎我发誓
[07:28] fight for you, 我愿永远关心你
[07:29] and laugh with you. ‎为你而战 与你一同欢笑
[07:32] That’s great. Now, who has the rings? ‎真好 戒指由谁负责?
[07:42] Yes, all right. Martin, repeat after me. ‎好了 马丁 跟着我说
[07:45] With this ring… ‎我愿以这枚戒指…
[07:47] With this ring… ‎我愿以这枚戒指…
[07:48] I do thee wed. ‎向你起誓
[07:50] I do thee wed. ‎向你起誓
[07:51] Till death do us part. ‎直至死亡将我们分离
[07:53] Till death do us part. ‎直至死亡将我们分离
[07:55] Which will most likely be me. ‎非常可能是我先走
[07:56] Which will most… Hey. ‎非常可能是…嘿
[07:58] Sorry. It was just sitting there. ‎-抱歉
[08:01] Yeah. 适逢其会嘛 ‎-也是
[08:02] – Look at him. – All right, Mindy… ‎-看看他 ‎-好了 明迪…
[08:04] Not like we’d be cutting his life short. ‎我们也不算让他早死多久
[08:06] Repeat after me. ‎跟着我说
[08:07] That’s terrible. How could you even think that? ‎太糟糕了 你怎么能那么想?
[08:10] He’ll reincarnate into a baby body. No harm, no foul. ‎他会再世为人啊 没有伤害就不犯规
[08:13] – No. Forget it. – With this ring… ‎不行 别想了
[08:15] We wouldn’t have to do a thing. ‎不需要我们出手
[08:16] – I know a guy. – I thee wed… 我认识一个人
[08:18] – What do you mean, you know a guy? – A guy who knows a guy. ‎你说你认识一个人是什么意思? ‎他认识一个人
[08:21] I’m one guy removed from the guy who knows a guy. ‎我认识的人 他认识一个人
[08:24] – I’m guy-adjacent. – …till death do us part. ‎我们之间隔着一个人 ‎…直至死亡将我们分离
[08:26] Okay. By the power granted to me by this phony-baloney Internet scam… ‎好的 凭这个骗人的鬼扯网络
[08:31] …I now pronounce you husband and wife. ‎授予我的权力 ‎现在我宣布 你们结为夫妻
[08:36] You may kiss each other. ‎你们可以亲吻对方了
[08:49] If you stay in Arizona, everything’s gonna be fine. ‎如果你留在亚利桑那州 ‎一切都会没事的
[08:57] Hi. Hi! ‎-嗨 ‎-嗨!
[08:58] – You guys look amazing. – Oh. ‎你们看起来好棒
[09:01] – Oh, thank you. – Sandy. ‎-谢谢 ‎-桑迪
[09:04] – Are you all right? – Get me out of here. ‎-你没事吧? ‎-带我离开这里
[09:07] Everything okay? ‎没事吧? ‎-是的
[09:08] – Oh, yeah. All good. – We’re gonna go make out. 都挺好 ‎-我们要去亲热一下
[09:11] Uh, he’s promised me a dry hump. ‎他答应我衣冠楚楚地干一发
[09:15] Let me get you some water. ‎我来给你倒点水
[09:17] Yes, please. ‎好的 谢谢
[09:21] Why don’t you let me take you to your doctor. ‎为什么不让我带你去看医生?
[09:23] No. No, no, no. I just… I need to rest. ‎不 我只是…需要休息
[09:25] – Roz, please. – No! ‎-罗兹 拜托了 ‎-不!
[09:28] I am not going to miss Mindy’s wedding. ‎我可不想错过明迪的婚礼
[09:30] Or fuck it up either. ‎或是搞砸它
[09:31] All right. All right. ‎好吧
[09:35] Oh, Jesus. ‎天啊
[09:38] I don’t know which is worse. ‎我都不知道哪个更糟了
[09:40] Leukemia or… ‎是得了白血病
[09:42] …or the treatment for leukemia. 还是治疗白血病
[09:45] – Can we at least call the doctor? – Yeah, all right. No. No. Now, listen. ‎-至少给医生打电话 行吗? ‎-好吧 不 听我说
[09:50] This is what’s gonna happen. ‎接下来这么做
[09:52] We’re gonna go back in there. ‎我们回去
[09:55] We’re gonna greet the guests, 招呼客人
[09:57] eat the pumpkin ravioli, ‎吃意式南瓜小饺子
[10:00] make a toast. ‎举杯致辞
[10:02] You will dance with your daughter. 你跟女儿跳舞
[10:04] I will dance with the Pez dispenser, ‎我跟糖果罐子先生跳舞
[10:09] and with any luck, I’ll be drunk enough to vomit all over his mother. ‎运气好的话 我还能喝大了 ‎并吐他妈一身
[10:15] You’ve thought this through. ‎你都考虑清楚了 ‎我可是计划爱好者
[10:16] Oh, I’m a planner, honey. That’s what I do. ‎亲爱的 这是我的风格
[10:20] All right. ‎好吧
[10:21] One moment. ‎稍等
[10:27] All right. Let’s do this. ‎好了 咱们就这么办
[10:34] Your puke will be orange. ‎你吐的会是橘色的
[10:36] What? ‎什么?
[10:37] The pumpkin ravioli. ‎南瓜饺子
[10:39] Oh, yeah. Great. ‎是啊 太好了 ‎(一年后)
[11:01] What are you doing up so early? ‎你怎么这么早就起了?
[11:03] Me? What about you? ‎我?那你呢?
[11:06] I got up to pee for, like, the… the ninth time ‎起来第九次尿尿
[11:09] and decided that was enough. 然后就想起来算了
[11:11] I give up. ‎我放弃了
[11:13] Well, at least you got a little sleep. ‎至少你还睡着一会儿
[11:15] All night long I’ve got nurses coming in here, ‎一整晚都有护士进来
[11:18] taking my blood, taking my pulse, taking my weight. ‎抽血 测脉搏 测体重
[11:22] Who the fuck needs to know what I weigh at four o’clock in the morning? ‎谁他妈要知道我凌晨四点有多沉?
[11:26] What can I do for you? ‎我能为你做些什么?
[11:29] I saw a commercial last night for your movie. ‎我昨晚看了一个你电影的广告
[11:32] It looks really good. ‎真的很棒
[11:34] You getting excited? ‎你很激动吗?
[11:36] Excited, nervous, it’s hard to tell the difference. ‎激动 紧张 很难区别是哪个
[11:40] Hey, you want some company a little later? ‎嘿 晚些想让我陪你一会儿吗?
[11:42] Oh, that would be nice. I think Mindy’s coming. ‎那太好了 我觉得明迪要来了
[11:44] – Great. – Would you bring me some edibles? ‎很好 ‎你能给我带点含大麻的零食吗?
[11:48] Well, i… is that allowed? ‎你能吃吗?
[11:50] Do I give a shit? ‎谁他妈在乎啊?
[11:53] – Brownies, huh? – Yeah, and lollipops. ‎布朗尼? ‎对 还有棒棒糖
[11:56] Okay. I’m your candy man. ‎好的 我是你的糖果男人
[12:01] Hey, can I tell you a secret? ‎嘿 我能告诉你一个秘密吗?
[12:04] Will I have to lie on the witness stand? ‎我得在证人席上说谎吗?
[12:06] – No, no. – Shoot. ‎-不用 ‎-那说吧
[12:08] I’ve lived my life with a broken heart. ‎我一直过着心碎的生活
[12:11] I don’t understand. ‎我不明白
[12:15] When I was a kid, I didn’t dream about being an acting coach. ‎我小时候并没有梦想成为表演老师
[12:21] My dream ‎我的梦想是当演员
[12:23] was to be an actor.
[12:27] When that didn’t happen, ‎但没成功
[12:30] I convinced myself that, uh, teaching was what I was meant to do. ‎我说服自己说 教学就是我该做的
[12:36] That it was actually better than my, uh… than my silly childhood dream. ‎告诉自己 ‎其实这比我愚蠢的童年梦更好
[12:41] Are you looking at the billboard again? ‎你又在看广告牌吗?
[12:43] – Yeah. – Walk away, Sandy. ‎-是的 ‎-走吧 桑迪
[12:45] – Why do I feel like crying? – Walk away. ‎为什么我想哭? ‎快走
[12:49] This… this late in life, I just… ‎我都这么老了 我只是…
[12:51] I don’t know how to deal with a dream coming true. ‎我不知道如何面对梦想成真
[12:53] How about you just enjoy it? ‎好好享受怎么样?
[12:56] No, that doesn’t sound right. ‎不 听起来不对
[13:13] He didn’t give him the keys. He had took the keys. ‎(《昆西》强力推荐 玛格丽特陈)
[13:15] Oh, come on. It’s been over a year. ‎拜托 都一年多了
[13:18] Your mother’s been here that long. ‎所以呢?你妈也一直在这儿啊
[13:20] My mother’s ill. ‎-我妈病了
[13:21] So is mine. ‎-我妈也是
[13:23] My mother is in the hospital fighting for her life. ‎我妈可正在医院跟死神拔河呢
[13:26] Mine will get there. Give her time. ‎我妈也会的 给她点时间
[13:28] Take care of it. Explain to me in my words. ‎归你解决
[13:34] It’s his responsibility. It’s his car. But he’s not the one who crashed it, and he’s not the one ‎(证人斯蒂芬妮弗拉戈斯
[13:39] who told him to drive it. He had… ‎声称被告是清醒的)
[13:40] – Mindy? – What? ‎-明迪? ‎-怎么了?
[13:43] If it’s not inconvenient, could you stop and get me some more Pringles? ‎方便的话 能给我拿点品客薯片吗?
[13:46] – Sure. – The kind with jalapeño. ‎-当然 ‎-墨西哥辣椒口味的
[13:49] Okay. ‎好
[13:50] – Not the wavy, the flat. – Right. ‎-不要波纹的 要平片儿的 ‎-好
[13:52] And if you’re going to the hospital, send my love to your mom. ‎如果你去医院的话 ‎代我向你妈妈问好
[13:57] – I will. – She’s a real fighter. She’ll beat this. ‎-好 ‎-她是个真正的斗士 她会战胜病魔的
[14:00] – I hope so. – Or she won’t. Who knows? ‎-希望如此 ‎-或者她不会 谁知道呢?
[14:04] Goodbye, Estelle. ‎再见 艾丝黛尔
[14:07] – Mindy. – What? ‎-明迪 ‎-怎么了?
[14:08] Never mind. I don’t want to be a bother. ‎算了 我不想给你添麻烦
[14:11] Tell me, Estelle. ‎说吧 艾丝黛尔
[14:13] If the hospital’s near a CVS, could you pick me up some Dulcolax? ‎医院旁边有药店的话 ‎能给我带点比沙可啶吗?
[14:16] – Okay. Mm-hmm. – The pink box. ‎-好 ‎-粉色盒子的
[14:18] It’s marketed as a stool softener for pregnant ladies, ‎它写着是孕妇适用的大便软化剂
[14:21] but I find it to be very effective. ‎但我觉得效果很好
[14:23] I’ll get it. ‎会给你买的
[14:25] My tushy thanks you in advance. ‎替我的屁屁提前谢谢你
[14:26] Great. ‎很好
[14:29] Nobody else was sober enough to get into his car.
[14:43] How’s it lookin’? ‎情况怎么样?
[14:45] Fine, I guess. ‎挺好的 我猜
[14:48] You guess, or you know? ‎你猜 还是你确定?
[14:50] All right. I know. ‎好吧 我确定
[14:56] As agreed. ‎按照约定
[15:01] Fifty grand up front, fifty when my inheritance comes through. ‎预付五万 等我继承遗产后再付五万
[15:07] As agreed. ‎一言为定
[15:23] We’re all set, Mom. ‎都准备好了 妈妈
[15:24] Yeah. It went real smooth. ‎对 非常顺利
[15:27] No. No problems. ‎不 没问题
[15:28] – You got the money? – What? ‎-你拿到钱了吗? ‎-什么?
[15:30] Don’t fuck around with me, kid. The money. ‎别他妈跟我开玩笑 小子 那笔钱
[15:35] Mom, I’m gonna have to call you back. Where are you from? – Me? I’m from New York. – Goodbye. ‎妈妈
[15:42] Go back to New York. – Where is the dog? – The dog is at a friend’s house. – Where was the dog three days ago? – At a friend’s house. 我再打给你
[15:53] Hey. You got a minute? Can we talk? ‎嘿 你有空吗?我们能谈谈吗?
[15:55] I’m watching my judge show. ‎我在看我舌战法庭
[15:57] All right. Just hit pause, and then you won’t miss anything. ‎好吧 按个暂停 你什么都不会错过的
[16:00] There. Yeah, right. Here, this one. There you go. ‎就这儿
[16:03] But you placed them there… 对了 就是这样
[16:05] Voilà. ‎烦人
[16:06] Okay. ‎好的
[16:08] Okay? What? ‎满意了?怎么了?
[16:10] Well… ‎嗯…
[16:16] You know the old Benjamin Franklin saying about houseguests and fish? ‎你知道本杰明富兰克林说的 ‎客人和鱼的名言吗?
[16:22] No. Tell me. ‎不知道 告诉我吧
[16:25] Come on, Ma. Please. ‎拜托 妈妈 求你了
[16:28] You want me to leave? ‎你想要我离开?
[16:30] No. No. Not… ‎不 不是…
[16:32] Not me. Benjamin Franklin. ‎不是我 是本杰明富兰克林
[16:37] Okay. Fine. ‎行 好吧
[16:42] I know when I’m not wanted. ‎人家不欢迎我时 我有自知之明
[16:45] Do ya? ‎你有吗?
[16:46] I gotta tell you, Martin, I’m a little hurt. ‎我得告诉你 马丁 我有点受伤
[16:50] The only reason why I stayed this long was to take a load off your wife ‎我待这么久的唯一理由 ‎就是为了帮你妻子减轻负担
[16:53] so she can focus on her poor, dying mother. ‎这样她就能专心照顾 ‎她可怜的要死的老妈了
[16:56] And she very much appreciates it. ‎她非常感谢你的好意
[17:00] – Does she? – Where are you going? You’re leaving now? ‎-是吗? ‎-你要去哪里?你要走了吗?
[17:02] I’m going to bring in the garbage cans. ‎我去把垃圾桶拿进来
[17:05] Don’t. Don’t. No, no, no. Stop. I can do that. ‎不不 别介 我拿就行
[17:07] They’ve been out there for two days, so clearly, you can’t. ‎都在外边放两天了 ‎所以很明显你拿不了
[17:17] Hi. It’s me. ‎嗨 是我
[17:18] Okay. I just did. ‎好的 我刚跟她说了
[17:20] I did. I just did. I did now. ‎说了 我说了 刚说完
[17:23] Yes. She’s leaving. ‎是的
[17:25] Hmm? 她要走了
[17:26] I… I… I don’t know when, Mindy. ‎我不知道什么时候 明迪
[17:29] Soon. ‎很快
[17:31] We didn’t… Soon. She… ‎我们还没…很快
[17:32] What do you want from me? I… ‎她…你还想让我怎么着?我…
[17:36] I… Let me call you back. I’m gonna call you back. ‎我…我会给你回电话的 稍后回你
[17:42] What? ‎-什么?
[17:43] I think you got a dead person on your lawn. ‎-我觉得你的草坪上有个死人
[17:46] What? ‎什么?
[17:48] Oh! Oh! Oh! Ma! Oh! Ma! Oh, oh, oh, oh! ‎妈!
[17:52] – Call an ambulance! – I don’t have a phone. ‎-叫救护车! ‎-我没有手机
[17:54] – What? Who doesn’t have a phone? – Me. ‎-什么?谁没手机啊? ‎-我
[17:57] Okay. Just stay with her. ‎好
[18:00] Oh. Oh. 陪着她就好
[18:03] – Nine-one-one, please hold. – What… ‎911 请稍候
[18:05] – Are you kidding me? – …in the order it was received. ‎开什么玩笑? ‎…按照拨打顺序
[18:12] Pretty sure she’s dead! ‎很确定她死了!
[18:13] Okay. ‎好的 好了
[18:15] All right, Ma. Okay. You’re gonna be okay. 妈妈 你会没事的
[18:17] – Okay, come on. Help me out. – Nope. ‎-好吧 过来 帮帮我 ‎-不要
[18:19] – Could you just grab… grab a leg? – No way. ‎-抓条腿行吗? ‎-不行
[18:21] – Oh, fuck you. – Fuck you right back. ‎-去你妈的 ‎-去你妈的
[18:23] No. Fuck you! ‎不 去你妈的!
[18:24] Okay, Ma. Okay. Here we go. Here we go. ‎好了 妈妈 好了 我们走着
[18:27] There you… All right. Oh! Oh, boy. ‎这边…我的天呐
[18:29] Okay. Come on. Come on, help me out. Sit up. Just sit up. ‎好了 拜托 帮帮忙 坐起来
[18:31] Here we go. All right. Ooh, I got you. I got you. I got you. ‎来了
[18:35] Oh, oh, oh. I got you. 好吧 我能行
[18:36] Oh, I don’t got you. ‎我能行 ‎我不行
[18:41] Can you at least open the door? ‎开个门行吧?
[18:43] Cool car. ‎车不错啊
[18:47] All right, we gotta get… There we go. Watch your head. Whoa. ‎好了 我们上车…就是这样 小心头 哦
[18:50] Okay. Whoa! Didn’t… didn’t mean to touch your bosom there. Pardon me. ‎好了…不小心碰到你的屁股的 抱歉
[18:54] Okay. Okay. Okay. ‎好了 ‎(梅德曼大麻制品)
[19:07] ♪ Who can take a sunrise ♪ ‎谁能带来朝晖
[19:10] ♪ Sprinkle it with dew? ♪ ‎为它撒上露珠?
[19:13] ♪ Cover it with chocolate ♪ ‎涂上巧克力
[19:15] ♪ And a miracle or two ♪ ‎再添一两个奇迹
[19:18] ♪ The candy man can ♪ ‎糖果男人可以
[19:31] No. ‎不
[19:34] We just talked. ‎我们刚聊过
[19:38] I got her some, uh… ‎我给她带了一些…
[19:42] Goddamn it. ‎该死 ‎亲爱的…
[19:45] Honey… ‎(十个月后) ‎(杜比剧院)
[20:12] The Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie… ‎艾美奖限定剧 ‎或电视电影最佳男主角…
[20:16] Duckie! ‎德基!
[20:18] Breezing past 50 with a prostate the size of a cantaloupe, but sure, Duckie. ‎50岁时去世 前列腺大得像哈蜜瓜 ‎但没错 德基
[20:24] – Alan Harper! – Calm down, Chuck. ‎艾伦哈珀! ‎冷静 朋友
[20:29] So, as I was saying, ‎所以 如我所说
[20:30] the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie ‎艾美奖限定剧 ‎或电视电影最佳男主角
[20:34] goes to… ‎是…
[20:43] Sandy Kominsky, The Old Man and the Sea. ‎桑迪柯明斯基《老人与海》
[20:48] Holy shit! Holy shit! ‎天啊!
[20:53] Yeah! ‎耶!
[20:55] All right! ‎太好了!
[20:58] I fucked that guy. ‎我俩还干过呢 ‎谢谢你
[21:04] – Hey, thank you, Jon. – Congratulations, man. 乔恩 ‎-恭喜你
[21:07] Hey, thank you. Thank you. 朋友 ‎-嘿 谢谢
[21:10] I, um… ‎我…
[21:15] I don’t know what to say. ‎我不知道该说什么
[21:20] Uh…
[21:24] First, I gotta thank Barry Levinson, uh, ‎首先我要感谢巴瑞莱文森
[21:27] for his faith in me. ‎对我的信任
[21:29] I am forever grateful. ‎不胜感激
[21:33] It’s crazy, crazy what he did, giving me this shot. ‎他给我这个出演机会 ‎真是疯了 太疯了
[21:38] And, um, ‎然后…
[21:41] I gotta thank Norman Newlander. ‎我要感谢诺曼纽兰德
[21:44] I wish you were here with me. ‎我真希望此刻你能在我身边
[21:47] Ah, maybe you are. ‎也许你在
[21:50] Yeah, you are. ‎是的 你在
[21:52] And, uh… ‎然后
[21:55] …to my daughter Mindy… ‎要感谢我的女儿明迪…
[21:56] …honey, look what Daddy did, huh? ‎亲爱的 看看爸爸是不是很棒?
[21:59] I’m not a fraud. ‎我没有骗你
[22:04] And to my students… ‎还要感谢我的学生们…
[22:07] …thank you for your endless optimism, ‎谢谢你们的无穷的乐观
[22:10] your relentless ambition. ‎和勃勃的野心
[22:14] It’s what’s kept me going all these years. ‎这些是我这么多年坚持下来的动力
[22:18] I’ll see you soon, and I love you all. ‎我很快就会见到你们 我爱你们
[22:24] And, uh, finally, ‎最后
[22:28] I want to thank my ex-wife, uh, ‎我想感谢我的前妻
[22:30] my first ex-wife, to be honest. ‎准确讲 我的第一任前妻
[22:33] Dr. Roz Volander. ‎罗兹沃兰德医生
[22:37] Many, many years ago, she believed in a bartender ‎很多很多年前
[22:41] with big dreams. ‎她相信着一个怀揣远大梦想的酒保
[22:44] So, ‎所以
[22:46] I’d like to dedicate this to her. ‎我想把这个献给她
[22:50] Roz, honey, ‎罗兹 亲爱的…
[22:55] I wish I’d been better. ‎可惜我没能做得更好
[22:59] Thank you. Thank you all. ‎谢谢 谢谢大家
[23:09] – Congratulations. – Oh, you too. ‎恭喜 ‎你也是 ‎(桑迪柯明斯基表演工作室)
[23:31] All right. Let’s get to work. ‎好吧 我们开始吧
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号