时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | What is America? | 美国是什么 |
[00:21] | America is, we’ve been told, | 人们总说 美国 |
[00:24] | the land of the free. | 是自由的国土 |
[00:27] | So tell me, then, | 那么告诉我 |
[00:29] | what is more American than the Purge? | 还有什么比大清除更”美国” |
[00:35] | Nothing. | 没有了 |
[00:38] | The Purge is the ultimate night of freedom. | 大清除是最自由的狂欢夜 |
[00:44] | On Purge night, | 在清除之夜 |
[00:45] | you’re free to do whatever you want… | 你可以自由地去做任何事 |
[00:48] | with no law, no person, | 没有法律 没有人 |
[00:52] | no governing body dictating your behavior. | 没有官员会去指责你的任何行为 |
[01:05] | On Purge night, | 在清除之夜 |
[01:06] | America lives up to its promise. | 美国才能得偿所愿 |
[01:11] | So how will you use this freedom? | 你打算如何利用这个自由呢 |
[01:16] | Will you right some wrongs? | 你会去惩奸除恶吗 |
[01:19] | Will you heal? | 会救死扶伤吗 |
[01:21] | Will you hurt? | 还是会伤害别人 |
[01:24] | Will you give life? | 你会赐人新生吗 |
[01:27] | Will you take life? | 还是会夺人生命 |
[01:31] | Just don’t let yourself or your country down. | 不要辜负你自己 也别让国家失望 |
[01:36] | The Purge is America. | 大清除代表着美国 |
[01:41] | So be an American and Purge. | 拿出美国人的品格 去清除吧 |
[01:48] | No contact from this point on. | 在此之后不要联系 |
[01:50] | You’ll get a text when it’s done. | 事成之后会给你发短信 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:55] | Take him down! | 拿下他 |
[02:04] | God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[02:22] | She sure knows how to make an entrance, huh? | 她可真懂怎么华丽入场 对吧 |
[02:28] | – You good? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[02:31] | Think she’s okay? | 你觉得她还好吗 |
[02:33] | Well, she looks better. | 她看起来好多了 |
[02:35] | So you don’t think we have to worry? | 你觉得我们不必担心吗 |
[02:39] | Hey, are you sure you’re good? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:45] | I’m here to get our financing, that’s it. | 我是来争取融资的 仅此而已 |
[02:47] | Let me find a corner and wait for the sirens to blare. | 我去找个角落 等清楚警报敲响吧 |
[02:50] | – Deal? – Deal. | -好吗 -好的 |
[02:51] | – Rick. – Speaking of which… | -里克 -说曹操曹操到… |
[02:53] | Stanton. | 斯坦顿 |
[02:57] | Game time. | 要上场了 |
[03:00] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[03:01] | – Go get ’em. – Yeah. | -你加油 -好 |
[03:02] | Hang tight. | 等我 |
[03:05] | Hi. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:07] | I’m great. | 好得很 |
[03:08] | You look amazing. Oh… | 你看起来很美 |
[03:10] | Tell me, Tanzania-how was it? | 跟我讲讲 坦桑尼亚好玩吗 |
[03:12] | It was so great. | 特别好玩 |
[03:13] | I loved the food. I got to travel. | 很喜欢那里的食物 还能旅游 |
[03:16] | Even went on a little safari before I came back. | 回来之前还去看了非洲野兽 |
[03:19] | And you’re helping build a school, I think your mom said? | 你是在出资建学校吗 我听你妈妈说的 |
[03:22] | – We start in the fall. – Fantastic. | -秋天动工 -太好了 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:24] | And what about your love life? | 你的爱情生活如何 |
[03:26] | Dating anyone? | 有男朋友了吗 |
[03:28] | Here and there. Mm. | 时不时吧 |
[03:29] | Well, there are a few eligible bachelors walking around. | 这里有不少合适的单身男孩 |
[03:33] | I’d love to introduce you. | 我可以帮你介绍 |
[03:35] | That would be great. I’d love to meet them. | 好啊 我很想见见他们 |
[03:38] | Oh, it was so nice seeing you. | 见到你太开心了 |
[03:39] | – You too. – Have fun. | -我也是 -玩得开心 |
[03:41] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 好 失陪了 |
[03:45] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[03:46] | Ah, so nice to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[04:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:09] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[04:13] | Man… | 天 |
[04:14] | Crazy sons of bitches. | 死疯子 |
[04:38] | Shit. | 操 |
[05:02] | I’m just here to help. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[05:06] | – How many times he been hit? – Two, it looks like. | -他中了几枪 -好像是两枪 |
[05:08] | Uh, yeah. Two, right? | 两枪吗 |
[05:10] | – Are you a paramedic? – No, I’m a Marine. | -你是护理人员吗 -不是 我是海军士兵 |
[05:13] | – You been overseas? – Just got back. | -你出过国 -刚回国 |
[05:15] | So, uh, you’ve seen a few people shot, I bet. | 那我猜你见过几个中枪的人 |
[05:17] | We usually work at staging areas. | 我们一般在集结区工作 |
[05:19] | They’re saying this will be the worst Purge night ever, | 有人说群众情绪特别高涨 |
[05:20] | since it’s so warm. | 今晚会是最惨烈的清除之夜 |
[05:22] | All right, two entry wounds…here. | 好了 这里有两处子弹射入伤口 |
[05:25] | Two exit… | 两处射出伤 |
[05:26] | Both clean through meat. | 都是贯穿伤 |
[05:28] | There’s a third one right here. | 这里还有第三处伤口 |
[05:29] | That bullet is doing the real dirty work. | 这颗子弹造成的伤害不小 |
[05:32] | Pack this wound, give him some blood. | 包扎这个伤口 给他输点血 |
[05:34] | – He’ll probably make it. – Thanks. | -他应该可以熬过去 -谢谢 |
[05:35] | Happens all the time in firefights. | 交火中这种情况很常见 |
[05:37] | It’s always the wound you don’t see that will kill you. | 总是那种不起眼的伤最致命 |
[05:39] | Hey, you want to run with us tonight? | 你今晚愿意和我们一起吗 |
[05:41] | We could use another set of hands. | 我们可以相互有个照应 |
[05:42] | Especially someone who knows what they’re doing. | 尤其是知道自己在做什么的人 |
[05:44] | I mean, we took a course, but on–on real days, | 我们上过护理课 但是平时 |
[05:47] | I’m a claims adjustor, she’s a history teacher. | 我是个理赔理算人 她是历史老师 |
[05:49] | Can’t. I need to find my sister. | 不行 我要去找我妹妹 |
[05:51] | She’s on this crazy blue bus. | 她在一辆疯狂的蓝巴士上 |
[05:53] | Have you guys seen anything like that? | 你们见过这样的车吗 |
[05:54] | No, man, no bus. | 没 没看到过巴士 |
[05:55] | Uh, we saw a-a garbage truck | 我们看见了一辆垃圾车 |
[05:57] | and, uh, no shit, a goddamn horse and buggy. | 还有一辆正儿八经的有马的马车 |
[06:01] | Death to the NFFA! | 新国父集团去死 |
[06:05] | You’ll be safe with us. | 你和我们在一起很安全 |
[06:06] | We’re off-limits. | 我们这里是禁区 |
[06:07] | Unwritten Purge law. | 不成文的清除法 |
[06:10] | Amazes me that any rule holds on this night. | 今晚居然还有规则可言 |
[06:12] | The Purge notwithstanding, | 尽管是清除之夜 |
[06:13] | the natural human bent is toward order. | 人类的本性还是倾向于纪律的 |
[06:16] | In the absence of that, people find ways to pay homage. | 没了纪律 人们总会想办法向它致敬 |
[06:21] | You want to find that bus, | 你想找到那辆巴士 |
[06:22] | you should talk to Pete the Cop. | 就应该去问问警察皮特 |
[06:24] | Cops don’t work on Purge. | 清除之夜警察都不上班 |
[06:30] | Pete’s a flop cop. | 皮特不是个正经警察 |
[06:31] | He runs the Cantina over on Lorillard. | 他在罗瑞德开了家酒馆 |
[06:33] | Yeah, so, if anyone can help you, it’s Pete. | 除了皮特没人可以帮你了 |
[06:35] | He’s got the whole city wired. | 整个市都有他的眼线 |
[06:36] | The password is “Excelsior.” | 暗号是”精益求精” |
[06:38] | You’ll need it. | 你会用得上的 |
[06:39] | – Good luck. – All right, thanks. | -祝你好运 -好吧 谢谢 |
[06:41] | – Stay safe. – You too. | -注意安全 -你们也是 |
[06:43] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢了 |
[06:50] | Prepare my soul. The Giving is near. | 安我不灭之灵 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[06:54] | The Invisible awaits. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[06:55] | Purify my flesh. | 净我肉身之躯 |
[06:57] | Prepare my soul. The Giving is near. | 安我不灭之灵 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[07:00] | The Invisible awaits. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[07:02] | Purify my flesh. | 净我肉身之躯 |
[07:03] | Prepare my soul. The Giving is near. | 安我不灭之灵 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[07:06] | The Invisible awaits. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[07:08] | Purify my flesh. | 净我肉身之躯 |
[07:09] | Prepare my soul. The Giving is near. | 安我不灭之灵 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[07:12] | The Invisible awaits. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[07:14] | Purify my flesh. | 净我肉身之躯 |
[07:16] | Prepare my soul. | 安我不灭之灵 |
[07:21] | Hey, did you… | 你是不是… |
[08:30] | I leave those there to remind myself | 我把这些放在这里是为了提醒我自己 |
[08:32] | that I was once a dreamer. | 我曾经也是个梦想家 |
[08:35] | You drew these? | 这些都是您画的 |
[08:36] | I spent my 20s in Paris | 我二十多岁的时候在巴黎 |
[08:37] | imagining myself the next great master. | 想象着自己就是下一个大师 |
[08:40] | Well, these are amazing, really. | 这些真的很棒 真的 |
[08:41] | And I’m not saying that because I want the job. | 而且我不是因为想要这份工作才这么说的 |
[08:44] | You’re very kind, | 你是个善良的人 |
[08:45] | but they’re not quite good enough to pay the bills. | 但也没有好到可以帮你付清帐单 |
[08:49] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[08:54] | It’s lovely to see you again, Jane. | 很高兴再次见到你 简 |
[08:55] | – You too. – Let’s get right into it. | -我也是 -我们就切入正题吧 |
[08:58] | – Shall we? – All right. | -好吗 -好的 |
[09:03] | You were… | 你原来 |
[09:05] | number one in your class at Wharton, | 在沃顿商学院是班上第一 |
[09:07] | and you’ve been through three rounds of interviews here | 而且你已经通过了我们的三轮面试 |
[09:09] | with high marks across the board. | 还都是高分过的 |
[09:11] | That does not happen by accident, | 这可不是什么碰运气 |
[09:14] | and that does not happen very often. | 而且也不常见 |
[09:16] | I’ve been following your firm since I read a profile | 我在读本科时看过《福布斯》上的一篇简介 |
[09:19] | in “Forbes” back when I was an undergrad. | 后来我就一直在关注贵公司 |
[09:20] | Puff piece. | 吹捧之作 |
[09:22] | Total puff piece. | 纯属吹捧之作 |
[09:24] | Dad and Malcolm were old pals back in the day. | 我父亲和马尔科姆原来是老朋友了 |
[09:29] | What did you say your dad did for a living? | 你之前说过你父亲是干什么工作的来着 |
[09:31] | I didn’t. | 我没说过 |
[09:33] | We like to say here, if you make partner, | 我想说的是 如果你当上了合伙人 |
[09:35] | that your children will grow up very differently than you did. | 你的孩子的成长环境会和你有很大不一样 |
[09:39] | It’s, uh, the beauty of America. | 这就是美国的美妙之处 |
[09:41] | Opportunity for all, right? | 机会平等 对吧 |
[09:49] | You know, all we have left | 现在我们还要说的 |
[09:51] | to say here, is… | 就只有 |
[09:54] | welcome aboard, Jane Barbour. | 欢迎你成为公司的一员 简·巴伯 |
[09:57] | Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Ryker. | 谢谢 谢谢您 莱克先生 |
[09:59] | – You won’t regret my hiring. – Please… | -你不会后悔雇了我的 -别别 |
[10:02] | David. | 叫我大卫就好 |
[10:04] | David. | 大卫 |
[10:05] | I’ll have Alice take you down to HR. | 我会让爱丽丝带你去人事部 |
[10:09] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[10:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:48] | I don’t want to get hurt like that. | 我不想像那样被砍死 |
[10:51] | The screaming. | 尖叫着被砍死 |
[10:53] | Remember what the Good Leader teaches. | 记住伟大领袖教我们的 |
[10:55] | Pain is temporary, | 疼痛是暂时的 |
[10:57] | but it’s a necessary step on the way to the Invisible. | 是通往虚无之境的必要过程 |
[11:01] | I guess. | 好的吧 |
[11:03] | You were there when your parents crossed over. | 你父母遇难的时候 你也在场 |
[11:06] | Did they suffer? | 他们很痛苦吗 |
[11:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:09] | But only because they didn’t want to die. | 但那是因为他们不想死 |
[11:11] | They fought against it instead of giving in. | 他们不愿献祭 白白反抗 |
[11:15] | There was no Good Leader to guide them. | 也没有伟大领袖的指引 |
[11:19] | I spent so long trying to forget what happened. | 我花了好长时间才忘记这一切 |
[11:23] | Losing the only people who ever loved me. | 失去这世上仅有的爱我的人 |
[11:26] | I wanted to escape. | 我想逃离 |
[11:28] | I was in so much pain, | 我当时沉浸在极大的痛苦中 |
[11:29] | I kept trying to hurt myself just to feel alive. | 我一直靠伤害自己来感受生命的鲜活 |
[11:34] | Good Leader Tavis saved me, | 伟大领袖塔维斯救赎了我 |
[11:37] | showed me the true path. | 让我看到了前方的路 |
[11:42] | What’s the first thing you’ll say to your parents? | 你最想告诉你父母的一件事是什么 |
[11:45] | That I love them… | 我爱他们 |
[11:48] | That I’ve missed them… | 我想他们 |
[11:50] | and that I’m so happy to be home. | 我很高兴能回家 |
[11:56] | So… | 好了 |
[11:58] | You don’t need to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[12:00] | It will all be love in the end. | 最终你将会感受到爱 |
[12:02] | It is time. | 时间到了 |
[12:05] | One among us will be chosen. | 我们其中一人将会被选中 |
[12:08] | Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[12:12] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[12:16] | Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[12:20] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[12:23] | Purify my flesh. | 净我肉身之躯 |
[12:25] | I have received a sign from the Invisible. | 我接到了虚无之境的征兆 |
[12:31] | Melissa… | 梅丽莎 |
[12:33] | Melissa, it’s you. | 梅丽莎 是你 |
[12:36] | You are to leave us now | 现在你要离开我们 |
[12:38] | and go to the place we all desire. | 去往我们都向往的地方 |
[12:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[12:44] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[12:48] | Hey, remember what awaits you | 记住等待着你的是什么 |
[12:52] | and be strong, my love. | 坚强点 亲爱的 |
[12:55] | We will soon arrive at the place of your Giving. | 我们很快就会到达你所献祭的地方 |
[13:05] | No. | 不 |
[13:07] | No. | 不 |
[13:08] | No. No. | 不要 |
[13:12] | No. | 不 |
[13:44] | You’re the last person I thought I’d see tonight. | 我没想到今晚会见到你 |
[13:48] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[13:50] | I figured Rick might be here. | 我以为里克也许会来 |
[13:53] | My dad likes when people show up and dance to his tune. | 我爸喜欢在愿意应和他的人面前炫耀自己 |
[13:56] | So is that why you’re back– | 所以你回来是为了 |
[13:58] | to talk Albert into funding a new project? | 说服艾尔伯特投资新项目吗 |
[14:02] | If we can both make the world a safer place | 如果我们俩能用我爸的钱 |
[14:04] | with my dad’s money, why not? | 让世界变得更安全 何乐而不为呢 |
[14:08] | Amen to that. | 同意 |
[14:13] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[14:22] | – Is that soda water? – I’m pacing myself. | -那是苏打水吗 -我要悠着点喝 |
[14:24] | Yeah, well, I’m not. | 我可不要 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | So your trip sounded nice. | 听说你的旅行不错 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:33] | You would love Tanzania. | 你肯定会喜欢坦桑尼亚的 |
[14:39] | I’m glad you made it back in one piece. | 很高兴你毫发无损地回来了 |
[14:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:48] | Listen, um, I’m really okay. | 我真的没事 |
[14:53] | All that stuff– forget about it. | 把所有的事都忘了吧 |
[14:58] | I want to be all about the future. | 我想要的只有未来 |
[15:06] | My dad will take care of you. | 我爸会好好照顾你的 |
[15:09] | I put in a good word. | 我可是美言了一番 |
[15:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:17] | Now, relax. | 放松点 |
[15:19] | You’re at a party. | 你现在在狂欢呢 |
[15:33] | The whole thing? | 整件事吗 |
[15:34] | It was ridiculous. | 简直是荒谬 |
[15:39] | Hey, where have you been? Is everything okay? | 你去哪了 你没事吧 |
[15:41] | I’m fine. I’m glad to see the two of you collaborating. | 我没事 很高兴看到你们俩携手合作 |
[15:44] | But can we get back to work? This needs to get done, pronto. | 但我们能继续工作吗 这个需要尽快完成 |
[15:48] | Right. | 好 |
[15:49] | What does David always say? | 大卫常说的一句话是什么来着 |
[15:51] | Surrender the “Me” for the “We.” | 放弃小我 成就大我 |
[15:56] | So who’s your pick– Mark or Alison? | 那你选了谁 马克还是艾莉森 |
[15:59] | They’re both strong. | 虽然他们俩都很有实力 |
[15:59] | – Alison is due. – I agree. | -但是艾莉森当之无愧 -我同意 |
[16:02] | You’ve trained them both so well. | 你把他们俩都训练的那么好 |
[16:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | I’m glad we finally had a chance to sit down. | 我很高兴终于有机会和你谈谈了 |
[16:08] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you | 我一直想和你讨论一下 |
[16:09] | about what’s next for Jane Barbour. | 简·巴伯接下来该怎么办 |
[16:11] | Okay. I’d like that. | 好的 正合我意 |
[16:16] | We’re talking partner, Jane. | 简 我们是合伙人 |
[16:17] | It’s okay to smile just a little bit. | 你稍微笑一下也是可以的 |
[16:20] | There it is. | 这就对了 |
[16:25] | Uh, the Snyder Robbins deal closed–30 on the dollar. | 和施耐德·罗宾斯的生意谈妥了 三千万 |
[16:27] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[16:29] | Now I can stop dodging their calls. | 现在我不用躲着他们的电话了 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:34] | Anya’s killing it, don’t you think? | 安雅简直棒呆了 你不觉得吗 |
[16:36] | She’s dedicated. | 她很积极 |
[16:39] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:46] | She has made some shrewd choices. | 她做了一些很有远见的抉择 |
[16:49] | I think we could all learn from her. | 我认为我们每个人都应该向她学习 |
[16:51] | She’s obviously on the fast track. | 她显然拥有一些独到的优势 |
[16:54] | I like to keep… | 我希望我们 |
[16:56] | different options open to partnership. | 能接受更开放的关系 |
[17:00] | Okay, David. | 好的 大卫 |
[17:03] | Jane? | 简 |
[17:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | I need to catch up on my reports. | 我的报告快写不完了 |
[17:15] | 大卫·莱克 首席执行官 | |
[17:42] | Let me see your hands! | 给我举起手来 |
[17:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:52] | Now, asshole! | 下来 混蛋 |
[17:54] | – Come on, cracker head! – Shit, shit. | -快点啊 白皮猪 -该死 该死 |
[17:57] | Come on, chico! | 快点啊 小矮子 |
[18:00] | You got three seconds. | 给你三秒钟时间 |
[18:11] | We got a contestant, boss. | 我们找到了个选手 老大 |
[18:12] | About goddamn time. | 来的正是时候 |
[18:15] | Stand right here. | 在这站好了 |
[18:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们他妈说什么呢 |
[18:18] | – Contestant for what? – It’s the Gauntlet. | -什么参赛选手 -穿越火线 |
[18:20] | You make it all the way around the block, | 你能跑完这个街区 |
[18:22] | you get a prize. | 就能得到奖励 |
[18:24] | Apple of my ex-wife’s eye. | 我前妻的心肝宝贝 |
[18:26] | Hell of a ride, too. | 风驰电掣 |
[18:28] | Of course, the Gauntlet’s a doozy this year. | 当然了 今年”穿越火线”特别流行 |
[18:30] | What Gauntlet? I’m not doing none of this. | 穿什么火线 我是不会陪你们玩的 |
[18:31] | Let me go. I need to find my sister. | 放我走 我要去找我妹妹 |
[18:33] | Fine by me. | 我无所谓 |
[18:34] | Then you will die right here and right now. | 那你就将在此时此地去见阎王 |
[18:39] | I’ll be a sitting duck out there. | 我冲过去不也是死定了吗 |
[18:42] | Now he gets it. | 现在他明白过来了 |
[18:45] | Suit him up. | 给他穿上 |
[18:46] | It’s showtime. | 表演时间到 |
[18:51] | Wear it, or it wears you. | 把它穿上 不然它会把你穿上 |
[18:54] | Hey, kid… what’s your name? | 小哥 你叫什么 |
[18:59] | Your name, amigo. | 我问你叫什么呢 朋友 |
[19:02] | Miguel Guerrero. | 米格尔·格雷罗 |
[19:04] | Going live in three… | 节目马上开始 三 |
[19:06] | two… | 二 |
[19:09] | one. | 一 |
[19:10] | Welcome, folks, | 欢迎各位收看 |
[19:12] | to Otis’ annual Purge night Gauntlet– | 奥蒂斯每年一度的清除之夜的穿越火线 |
[19:15] | brought to you exclusively | 由奥蒂斯经典爱车宝贝店 |
[19:16] | by Otis’ Classic Car Autorama. | 独家为您呈现 |
[19:19] | Come in this week, mention the Purge, | 这周之内到店的人只要提到大清除 |
[19:21] | get 10% off! | 就能享受九折优惠 |
[19:22] | But hurry– our inventory’s liable | 但要抓紧时间 有参赛者 |
[19:25] | to last about as long as our runners here. | 我们才会提供我们的库存 |
[19:28] | For your viewing pleasure this evening, | 为了今晚您能愉快地观看 |
[19:29] | we guarantee you spills, chills, and thrills. | 我们向您承诺一场血腥盛宴 让您兴奋战栗 |
[19:32] | And remember, we only got two rules. | 记住 只有两条规则 |
[19:34] | Tell us what they are, Otis. | 告诉我们规则是什么吧 奥蒂斯 |
[19:36] | Number one– we don’t accept volunteers, | 第一 我们不接受志愿者 |
[19:39] | only live catches. | 只接受现抓的人 |
[19:40] | And two– you live, you win. | 第二 存活即胜利 |
[19:43] | You die, you lose. | 死亡即失败 |
[19:45] | Are we ready, then? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:48] | – Ready. – Let’s do it. | -准备好了 -开始吧 |
[19:49] | Once again– | 再说一遍 |
[19:50] | the Gauntlet… | 穿越火线 |
[19:52] | live. | 直播开始 |
[19:59] | Run, fool! | 跑啊 傻子 |
[20:01] | Go! | 快跑 |
[20:02] | Run. | 跑啊 |
[20:04] | Run, asshole! | 快跑 混蛋 |
[20:19] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[20:32] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[20:36] | Ready! | 就绪 |
[20:45] | This guy’s done. | 这家伙死定了 |
[21:11] | Trying to avoid me all night? | 你想躲我一晚上吗 |
[21:14] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[21:15] | It’s great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:17] | – Is it? – Yeah, definitely. | -是吗 -当然 |
[21:19] | You look…good. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[21:21] | Thanks. You clean up nicely yourself. | 谢谢 你把自己打理得不错 |
[21:32] | – This is weird. – A little. | -感觉怪怪的 -是有点 |
[21:36] | I mean, I know I’ve seen you naked. | 我是说 我知道自己看过你裸体的样子 |
[21:38] | And, you know… | 而且 你知道… |
[21:39] | Jesus. Lila… | 天啊 莱拉 |
[21:41] | Come on, lighten up. | 拜托 放松点 |
[21:42] | Listen, what happened between us, | 听着 我们之间发生的事 |
[21:44] | Jenna and I never meant… | 我和詹娜从没想过要… |
[21:45] | Stop. I get it. | 别说了 我知道的 |
[21:48] | But if we can’t just be adults and laugh about it… | 但如果我们没放成熟一点 对此一笑而过的话 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | So we’re good? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[21:58] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re good. | 当然 我们没事了 |
[22:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:02] | Rick, nice meeting you. | 里克 很高兴见到你 |
[22:04] | Let’s get something on the books for next week. | 我们把下周的事情定下来吧 |
[22:05] | Yeah, definitely. I’ll–I’ll be in touch. | 没问题 我会联系你的 |
[22:09] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[22:11] | – Man of the hour here. – Yeah. | -这里的大红人 -是啊 |
[22:14] | You know, I was talking to my dad about you. | 我和我爸谈到过你 |
[22:17] | He’s a big fan. | 他可是你的忠实粉丝 |
[22:19] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[22:21] | – But you know what’s weird? – Hmm? | -但你知道奇怪的是什么吗 -什么 |
[22:24] | He might make a big investment in your company… | 他可能会重金投资你的公司 |
[22:28] | but he doesn’t really know a thing about you. | 但他其实并不了解你 |
[22:31] | Lila… I want to introduce you to someone. | 莱拉 给你介绍个人 |
[22:34] | Okay. Nice seeing you, Rick. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 里克 |
[22:37] | Good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[22:40] | – Lila, this is Dawn. – Hi, Dawn. | -莱拉 这是多恩 -你好 多恩 |
[24:14] | He’s done. | 他死定了 |
[24:17] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[24:34] | Line ’em up! | 让他们排好队 |
[25:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a winner. | 女士们先生们 一位胜者产生了 |
[25:05] | Penelope Guerrero, if you can hear me, | 佩内洛普·格雷罗 如果你能听见我说话 |
[25:07] | I promise I’m gonna find you. | 我保证我会找到你的 |
[25:08] | Cut that shit. | 快别拍了 |
[25:11] | Give me my damn car. | 把车子给我 |
[25:17] | The night’s not over yet, man. | 还没结束呢伙计 |
[25:49] | No! No, please! No! | 不 别 求你了住手 |
[25:51] | No! No! | 别 快住手 |
[25:57] | So these parties– are they as amazing as everyone says? | 这些派对真像传闻那样有趣刺激吗 |
[26:01] | One thing I can say about our boss– | 不得不承认咱老板 |
[26:04] | he knows how to cut loose. | 很会享受生活 |
[26:06] | These are done. Check the numbers. | 这些弄好了 检查下编号 |
[26:08] | I’ll run the last column. | 剩下的我来整理 |
[26:11] | You know, a few people have said that Dave | 有些人议论大卫 |
[26:13] | can be a bit, you know, forward. | 觉得他有点自负 |
[26:16] | He’s been nothing but a total gentleman. | 他一直都很有绅士风度 |
[26:20] | Anya… | 安雅 |
[26:21] | I didn’t want to say anything– | 我不想评头论足 |
[26:22] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[26:24] | I know that this is taboo these days, | 我知道最近忌讳说这个 |
[26:26] | but Merry Christmas. | 但还是祝你们圣诞快乐 |
[26:27] | Thanks, David. | 谢谢你大卫 |
[26:30] | The carriage is leaving for the ball. | 该去参加派对了 |
[26:32] | Hey, have you spoken to the guys in Houston? | 你和休斯顿那几个伙计谈过没 |
[26:34] | No. Why? | 还没 怎么了 |
[26:37] | About the, uh, Chan Houghton Deal. | 关于陈霍顿的那笔交易 |
[26:39] | Uh, we filed it last night. | 昨晚就归档了 |
[26:41] | The Germans just pulled out, | 德国那边撤资了 |
[26:43] | and I need this reworked by tomorrow morning. | 明早前需要重新归档 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:47] | I’ll handle that. Jane has seniority. | 我来就行了 不用麻烦简 |
[26:51] | Actually, I need a more seasoned hand. | 我需要有经验的老手来完成 |
[26:54] | Sorry, Jane. | 麻烦你了 简 |
[26:57] | I know you’ll crush it. | 对你而言简直小菜一碟 |
[27:05] | Hey… you know you’re the only one | 你是我唯一相信 |
[27:08] | I could trust to deal with this, right? | 能做好这件事的人 |
[27:09] | I know it stinks. I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉得麻烦你加班 |
[27:12] | David, stop, stop. | 大卫 快别道歉了 |
[27:13] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[27:15] | I knew you would come through. | 我就知道没看错人 |
[27:31] | – You okay, boss? – Yeah, I’m just… | -您没事吧 没事 -我只是有点 |
[27:34] | nervous. | 焦虑 |
[27:36] | This deal–the pressure’s been intense. | 这笔交易 压力太大了 |
[27:39] | Sorry I snapped at your earlier. | 很抱歉刚才吼了你 |
[27:41] | No, no, consider it forgotten. | 没事没事 我没放在心上 |
[27:44] | So that guy who works on 28– | 那个在28区工作的家伙 |
[27:46] | did you ever go out? | 你们约会了吗 |
[27:48] | Oh, no. | 有你的 |
[27:50] | Ugh, wait for it. | 快别提了 |
[27:51] | So we go to dinner. | 我们一起吃了晚餐 |
[27:52] | I thought things were going great. | 一切都进展得挺顺利 |
[27:53] | And so we go to see a movie, and he just left me there. | 去看电影的时候他就遛了 |
[27:58] | Like, he got up to go to the bathroom, | 他起身去上厕所 |
[27:59] | and he never came back. | 然后再也没回来了 |
[28:00] | – What an asshole. – I know. | -这么渣 -对啊 |
[28:03] | Alison, you don’t deserve that. | 艾莉森 这种人配不上你 |
[28:05] | But you’ll find someone better. | 你会找到真命天子的 |
[28:08] | I should Purge him. | 我想把他清除 |
[28:10] | You’d Purge over a bad date? | 就因为一次糟糕的约会 |
[28:13] | No, not really. | 倒没那么夸张 |
[28:14] | It’s just every time I see him in the elevator, | 只是以后在电梯碰面时 |
[28:17] | I just want to punch him. | 我都会很想揍他 |
[28:18] | Well, it’s his loss. | 是他活该看走眼 |
[28:20] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[28:23] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[28:23] | Let’s get this done so that we can have a drink. | 早点结束下班去喝一杯 |
[28:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[28:30] | You must have a secret wish list. | 肯定有秘密准备愿望清单 |
[28:32] | – Wish list for what? – You know. | -什么愿望清单 -你懂的 |
[28:34] | Come on, a Purge list– | 别装了 清除愿望单 |
[28:36] | all the people you wish you could take out. | 写着你想清除的人 |
[28:37] | We all have one. | 人人都有 |
[28:41] | I don’t. I… | 我没有 我… |
[28:43] | I’ve never even been out on Purge night before. | 以前我都没在大清除之夜出来过 |
[28:46] | There’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[28:49] | What about David? | 大卫呢 |
[28:52] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[28:55] | We all see the way you get passed over for partner. | 我们都知道你没当上合伙人的事 |
[28:57] | – It’s complete bullshit. – Oh. No. | -简直是胡闹 -不 |
[29:00] | Everything happens in good time. | 万物皆有定时 |
[29:03] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[29:04] | Uh, well, still… | 好吧 但是 |
[29:06] | you could have lured him in here tonight | 你还是可以引诱他今晚来这儿 |
[29:07] | and taken care of business. | 然后解决了他 |
[29:12] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[29:14] | – Obviously. – Okay. | -很显然啊 -行 |
[29:17] | We need to get this filed. | 我们要把这个提交了 |
[29:22] | Of course… | 当然 |
[29:24] | I mean, now you don’t even have to leave your home to Purge, do you? | 现在你都不需要亲自动手清除别人 不是吗 |
[29:29] | You could just arrange for someone to do your dirty work. | 你可以安排别人替你动手 |
[29:34] | What are you saying, Alison? | 你什么意思 艾莉森 |
[29:36] | No, it’s just sometimes it feels like | 不 我只是有时觉得 |
[29:39] | Purging is the only answer. | 大清除是唯一的方法 |
[29:43] | Maybe for some people, but… | 也许对部分人来说是的 但是 |
[29:48] | Can you run these? | 你能处理这些文件吗 |
[29:50] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:03] | Sister Melissa… | 梅丽莎修女 |
[30:05] | it is your time to Give. | 轮到你献祭了 |
[30:08] | – Come forward and offer your good-bye. – No. | -上前来和大家说再见吧 -不 |
[30:11] | No, I can’t die. Please, God, no. | 不 我不能死 求你了 天哪 |
[30:18] | Stop. I’ll go. | 住手 我去吧 |
[30:21] | Please, Good Leader. | 求你了 伟大领袖 |
[30:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:24] | I’ll show you. Really, it’s okay. | 我先来 真的 没事的 |
[30:30] | Sister Penelope… | 佩内洛普修女 |
[30:32] | It is very considerate of you– | 你这么做非常体贴 |
[30:34] | kind, even. | 甚至是善良 |
[30:36] | – Then let me go. – No. | -那就让我去吧 -不 |
[30:39] | It is not your turn. | 现在还不是你的时候 |
[30:40] | It has been ordained. | 一切都是注定的 |
[30:42] | Melissa is next. | 梅丽莎是下一个 |
[30:47] | Purify her flesh. | 清除她的血肉 |
[30:49] | Cleanse her soul. | 净化她的灵魂 |
[30:51] | The Giving is here. | 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[30:52] | – I want to live. – The Invisible awaits. | -我不想死 -虚无之境在召唤 |
[30:54] | Please, God, I want to live. I want to live. | 求你了 天哪 我想活 我想活 |
[30:57] | You will, darling… | 你会的 亲爱的 |
[30:58] | Just beyond that door. | 只要穿过那扇门 |
[30:59] | – Sam… – No! | -萨姆 -不 |
[31:01] | You have been chosen, my darling. | 你是天选之子 亲爱的 |
[31:03] | – No! – So much peace awaits you. | -不 -和平在前方等着你 |
[31:05] | No! No! No! I made a mistake! | 不不不 我错了 |
[31:07] | No! No! I don’t want to die! | 不不 我不想死 |
[31:09] | – Purify her flesh. – No! No! | -清除她的血肉 -不 不要啊 |
[31:12] | I was wrong! I don’t want to die! | 我错了 我不想死 |
[31:14] | Purify her flesh. | 清除她的血肉 |
[31:16] | Cleanse her soul. | 净化她的灵魂 |
[31:17] | The Giving is here. | 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[31:18] | The Invisible awaits. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[31:20] | Purify her flesh. Cleanse her soul. | 清除她的血肉 净化她的灵魂 |
[31:23] | The Giving is here. | 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[31:24] | The Invisible awaits. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[31:26] | Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[31:27] | Step into the Invisible, my child. | 虚无之境在召唤 我的孩子 |
[31:29] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[31:32] | No! No! Please! | 不 不 求你了 |
[31:33] | No! No! | 不 不要啊 |
[31:35] | Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[31:37] | Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[31:40] | Penelope! Help me! | 佩内洛普 救救我 |
[32:06] | What’s the password? | 口令是什么 |
[32:09] | Excelsior. | 精益求精 |
[32:17] | Masks and weapons stay outside. | 禁止携带面具和武器入内 |
[32:21] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[32:27] | Check him. | 给他搜一下身 |
[32:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[33:00] | I’m looking for a guy named Pete the Cop. | 我想找一个叫警察皮特的家伙 |
[33:03] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:11] | Hello, young man. | 你好 年轻人 |
[33:15] | I’m Comonuche. | 我叫康玛诺彻 |
[33:17] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[33:18] | – I’m looking for Pete. – Okay, um, Miguel. | -我想找皮特 -米格尔 |
[33:21] | Welcome to Pete’s Cantina. | 欢迎来到皮特酒馆 |
[33:23] | Only got one rule here– no politics, no violence. | 这里只有一条规矩 不谈政治 禁止暴力 |
[33:27] | People go along with that? It’s the Purge. | 人们愿意吗 这可是大清除 |
[33:30] | – There are no rules. – People respect Pete. | -大清除没有规矩 -大家尊重皮特 |
[33:33] | So, when they come here, they follow Pete’s rules. | 所以到了这里 大家愿意遵守皮特的规矩 |
[33:37] | He’s earned it. | 他赢得了这种尊敬 |
[33:38] | How’s that? | 怎么会这样 |
[33:43] | You know what? Why don’t you go ask him yourself? | 你干吗不去亲自问问他呢 |
[33:53] | – You Pete the Cop? – Who’s asking? | -你是警察皮特 -你又是谁 |
[33:55] | My name’s Miguel, and I’m looking for a bus. | 我叫米格尔 我想找一辆公交车 |
[33:58] | My name’s Pete… | 我叫皮特 |
[34:00] | and I don’t give a shit. | 我才不关心你要什么 |
[34:42] | Bracka? | 布莱卡 |
[34:44] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[34:46] | I’m Jane, from the email. | 我是给你发邮件的简 |
[34:50] | Okay, you’re Jane from the email. | 你是发邮件的简 |
[34:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[34:59] | Thank you for taking my case. | 谢谢你接了我的单子 |
[35:03] | That’s what I do– take cases. | 我的工作就是接单 |
[35:07] | And, um, the case– | 单子是 |
[35:09] | it’s completely confidential, right? | 完全保密的 对吧 |
[35:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:13] | No one will find out? | 不会走漏风声 |
[35:15] | Not from me. | 不会从我这里走漏 |
[35:17] | And you’re… | 你 |
[35:19] | You know, you’ve done this before? | 你以前接过这种单子 |
[35:24] | What, you need references? | 怎么 你要推荐信吗 |
[35:25] | No. | 不 |
[35:27] | Nope. | 不是 |
[35:29] | – You know the only rule. – Right. | -你明白规矩只有一条 -是的 |
[35:31] | – Once we transact, there’s– – There’s no turning back. | -一旦交易 -绝不反悔 |
[35:34] | – So you better be sure. – Okay. | -你最好下定决心 -好的 |
[35:38] | Yes. | 我确定 |
[35:40] | I’m sure. I’m positive. | 我确定 非常肯定 |
[35:42] | It’s been years– a lifetime in the making. | 我花了好多年 几乎一辈子来做这个决定 |
[35:46] | I mean, some slights– | 有些不快 |
[35:47] | they seem small at first, and then, well… | 起初并不起眼 后来 |
[35:50] | they accumulate and accrue. | 逐渐增长 累积 |
[35:53] | And I put up with it until pinpricks turn into stabs | 我一直忍着 从如芒在背变成了锥心之刺 |
[35:56] | and it becomes one long succession of bullshit | 并且演变成了一系列的糟心事 |
[36:00] | and people refusing to see you for who you are– | 有人就是不愿意正视你 |
[36:02] | because I no longer recognize who I am anymore. | 因为我也认不清我自己了 |
[36:06] | A person can take only so much. | 忍耐总有尽头 |
[36:08] | And it’s not all little things– | 并且也并非都是鸡毛蒜皮 |
[36:10] | some very major… | 有些事很严重 |
[36:13] | like people making sure you don’t succeed | 比如有人深信你的成就没有那么高 |
[36:15] | at the level you deserve, that you’ve earned outright. | 明明你早已完全达到了这个高度 |
[36:17] | – It’s just unbeliev– – Look… | -简直难以 -停 |
[36:19] | save it for your shrink. | 留给你自己听吧 |
[36:21] | Okay. | 行 |
[36:23] | Okay, but you need to know that I would never– | 好 但你得知道我决不会 |
[36:24] | I need to know the who and the where–nothing more. | 我只需要名字和地址 不要别的 |
[36:27] | The why– you can keep that to yourself. | 至于为什么 你就不用告诉我了 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:33] | – Okay, but it’s just that– – No “But.” | -好吧 但是… -没有但是 |
[36:36] | No, it’s my right… | 不 但这是我参加 |
[36:39] | to Purge. | 大清除的权利 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:45] | You crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:46] | You pay me here, and we both go to jail. | 你在这里给我付钱 我们俩都得进监狱 |
[36:49] | All business is transacted the night of. | 所有交易都得在那一晚进行 |
[36:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:54] | I’m– Just–I don’t know what I– | 我只是不知道我… |
[36:56] | – I’m… – Hey. It’s okay. | -我… -没关系 |
[36:59] | I get it’s your first time, | 我知道这是你第一次 |
[37:01] | but you don’t have to be worried. | 但是你不用担心 |
[37:02] | I’m good at what I do. | 我很厉害 |
[37:07] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[37:09] | Besides, they never expect a woman. | 再说了 他们从来不会提防女人 |
[38:04] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[38:07] | – Oh, you scared me. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你吓到我了 -抱歉 |
[38:11] | Just when you think this night can’t get dark enough, | 当你以为今晚已经陷入最黑暗的时刻时 |
[38:13] | my parents up the ante. | 我父母又来加了一笔 |
[38:17] | Maybe that’s why they’re still together. | 也许他们也是因此才还在一起吧 |
[38:19] | Why? They have a weird sense of humor? | 为什么 他们都有奇怪的幽默感吗 |
[38:21] | That and a sex therapist. | 以及一名性生活咨询师 |
[38:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:28] | Catalina said you weren’t feeling so well. | 卡塔琳娜说你感觉不舒服 |
[38:31] | I’m fine. Just a little stomachache. | 我没事 就是肚子有点疼 |
[38:35] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[38:39] | No fever. | 没发烧 |
[38:43] | I just hate this night. | 我就是痛恨这一晚 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:50] | You do seem different. | 你看上去是不一样了 |
[39:03] | You’re so perfect. | 你是这么完美 |
[39:07] | Lila, don’t. | 莱拉 不要 |
[39:36] | Take what’s yours. | 拿走你该拿的东西 |
[39:38] | Be one with yourself. | 遵从本心 |
[39:42] | Own your time on this green earth. | 在这个星球上 做自己的主宰 |
[39:46] | Use the Purge the way it was intended– | 实现大清除的初衷 |
[39:50] | to cleanse the soul of doubt… | 清理不忠的灵魂 |
[39:53] | of pain, of misgiving. | 痛苦的灵魂 悲哀的灵魂 |
[39:56] | Make this night work for you. | 好好利用这一晚 |
[40:01] | Now, you’re gonna see some curveballs. | 你可能会遇到一些阻碍 |
[40:04] | Life has this way of undermining your expectations | 人生总会想办法让你降低期待值 |
[40:08] | I got it. | 成功了 |
[40:10] | When this happens, | 到了那种时候 |
[40:12] | – most people roll over. – Let’s go. | -很多人便会顺水推舟 -我们走 |
[40:17] | But you’re not listening to me | 但是你听我的广播 |
[40:18] | because you’re interested in the easy way. | 不是因为你想那么轻松 |
[40:20] | You’re listening because you’ve dedicated yourself | 而是因为你致力于 |
[40:22] | to the right way. | 做正确的事 |
[40:27] | You’re not gonna meet those curveballs | 你遇到这些阻碍 |
[40:29] | with a cowardly flinch. | 并不会退缩 |
[40:32] | You’re gonna meet them | 你会大力挥舞你的大棒 |
[40:33] | with a mighty swing of your bat. | 迎头反击 |
[40:37] | A mighty swing of your bat. | 大力挥舞你的棒子 |
[40:40] | A mighty swing of… | 大力挥舞你的 |
[40:43] | your…bat. | 大棒 |