Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Please let me in! 放我进去
[00:18] Please help. 救命
[00:19] Rick, Jenna, open up, please! 里克 詹娜 开门 求你们了
[00:21] Jenna, Jenna, wait. 詹娜 詹娜 等等
[00:24] No, no, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 不要 等等 等等
[00:26] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[00:27] We have to be smart. Think about the baby. 我们得明智点 要为孩子考虑
[00:29] – Lila could be killed. – So could we. -莱拉可能会被杀 -我们也可能
[00:32] Look, look. 你看
[00:33] Somebody’s out there. 有人在外面
[00:36] Oh, my God. 我的天
[00:38] Rick, we have to. Let me go. 里克 我们必须救她 你放开我
[00:42] – Please! – Go! -救命啊 -快点
[00:43] Okay, okay, okay, I’ll open the gate. 好吧 我这就打开门
[00:44] I’ll close it the second she’s inside, okay? 她一进来我就关上 好吗
[00:47] Be careful. 小心点
[00:50] Please! 求你了
[00:52] Please! 求你了
[00:54] – Lila. – Jenna, oh, my God, please– -莱拉 -詹娜 天哪 救命
[00:58] Lila! 莱拉
[01:00] Lila! Rick, help! 莱拉 里克 来帮忙
[01:06] Lila! Give me your hand! 莱拉 把手给我
[01:08] Lila! 莱拉
[01:14] Rick, Rick, go, go, go! 里克 里克 快去
[01:17] Come on, come on! 快点 快
[01:20] Oh, gosh! Oh, gosh! Come on, come on! 天哪 怎么办 撑住
[01:24] Shit! 该死
[01:34] Piece of shit! 人渣
[01:35] Fuck you. 操你妈
[01:43] Bastard. 傻逼
[01:45] Get off of me. 放开我
[01:48] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[01:49] You’re gonna walk away from me? 不敢面对我了是吗
[01:50] You coward. 懦夫
[01:57] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你们能来
[01:58] I know getting here in the afternoon isn’t easy. 我知道下午来这里不容易
[02:02] I really just wanted 我其实只是想
[02:04] to meet the mother of my favorite student. 见见我最喜欢的学生的妈妈
[02:08] She’s not in trouble? 她没惹麻烦吧
[02:09] No, not at all. 没有 当然没有
[02:12] Jane is excelling in every subject, 简的所有科目成绩都很好
[02:15] especially math. 尤其是数学
[02:17] She’s got a real knack for it. 她真的很擅长数学
[02:21] Your daughter is exceptional. 你的女儿非常优秀
[02:24] You should be very proud. 你应该感到自豪
[02:26] So does this mean I got into the robotics lab? 所以我是不是能进机器人俱乐部
[02:30] It was very close. 只差一点
[02:32] Brad just edged you out. 你以分毫之差输给了布拉德
[02:35] It wasn’t up to me. 这件事我说了不算
[02:36] But I am sure we can get you there next semester. 不过我确定你下学期肯定能进
[02:42] Her grandma came from Barbados with $8 in her pocket. 她奶奶身上只揣了8块钱从巴巴多斯来到这里
[02:47] This right here is the reason why she did it. 这也是她这么做的原因
[02:50] Well, let’s make her grandma even happier 那就让简上一所好大学
[02:53] by getting Jane into a great college. 让她奶奶更高兴
[02:57] How much is that gonna cost? 那需要多少钱
[03:00] With Jane’s grades and grit, 根据简的成绩和她的努力
[03:02] she should qualify for scholarships. 应该能申请到奖学金
[03:06] I’ll make sure she does. 我一定会让她拿奖学金的
[03:09] I always knew you were smart. 我一直都知道你很聪明
[03:10] You get that from me, you know. I’m smart too. 遗传我的 知道吗 我也很聪明
[03:12] I know, Mom. 我知道 妈
[03:13] You just keep studying and doing what you’re doing, 你只用继续学习 好好完成学业
[03:15] and who knows what could happen? 谁知道会发生什么
[03:18] Well, I will be the first in our family to go to college. 我将是家里第一个考上大学的人
[03:21] Yes, you will. 你会成功的
[03:23] You know those pageants that Candice does? 你知道坎蒂丝参加的那些露天表演吗
[03:26] You know they pay scholarships. 他们也出奖学金
[03:27] It’s not my thing, Mom. 我不擅长这个 妈
[03:28] Hey, I’m gonna tell you something 听我说
[03:31] that no one else is gonna tell you 这些话外人是不会跟你说的
[03:33] because they don’t love you like I do. 因为他们没有我这么爱你
[03:37] Your looks are an asset, 你的外形是一种资产
[03:39] and they can be just as powerful 你的外形也可以和你过人的聪明才智
[03:41] as that super duper brain. 一样有用
[03:43] Put them together, and you’re unstoppable. 结合起来 你无人能挡
[03:45] Mom. 妈
[03:47] If you want to make it in their world, 如果你想在这个社会上立足
[03:49] you gotta play their game. 就得遵守他们的游戏规则
[04:01] Jane, Jane, Jane. 简 简 简
[04:04] You’re making this much worse than it needs to be. 你本不需要搞得这么不堪
[04:06] I am? 是吗
[04:10] Yeah, there’ll be light touching, 只会有轻轻的触摸
[04:12] a little rubbing, but nothing too intrusive. 一点点摩擦 但没有什么过激的行为
[04:15] Too intrusive? 过激
[04:16] You piece of shit. 你这个人渣
[04:18] You’re gonna hurt yourself if you keep fighting. 你继续反抗只会伤着自己
[04:20] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[04:24] Who are they? Not your buddies. 他们是谁 不是你的朋友
[04:27] I recognize them from your floors. 我在你那层见过他们
[04:31] The girls– how did you get them here? 这些姑娘 你是怎么把她们弄到这里来的
[04:33] What did you do to them? 你对她们做了些什么
[04:35] I have no idea how they got here. 我不知道她们是怎么来的
[04:37] I leave that to the collectors. 我交给采集者去办了
[04:39] All your speeches and emails 你那些演讲和电邮
[04:41] about diversity and equality. 都在说着多样化和平等
[04:45] It was all bullshit. 全是狗屁
[04:46] No, no, no, no, not at all. 不 不 不 完全不是
[04:47] I admire the female form. 我尊敬女性
[04:53] What do you think we’re all doing here? 你觉得我们这是在做什么
[04:54] We’re celebrating women. 我们在称颂女性
[04:55] We’re celebrating you, Jane. 我们在称颂你 简
[04:58] You are disgusting. 你真恶心
[05:00] You are absolutely repulsive, a predator. 你就是一个令人厌恶的掠食者
[05:05] Only on the night when it doesn’t count. 只有在这一切都不算违法的晚上
[05:08] How many nights did you spend thinking about this one? 你花了多少个晚上计划这个
[05:17] About the same number you spent planning my murder. 和你筹划谋杀我的天数一样
[05:23] Hey…hang tight. 坚持住了
[05:36] Anya. 安雅
[05:37] Anya! 安雅
[05:39] Anya! 安雅
[05:43] You’re not going to let this happen, 你不会看我这样吧
[05:45] are you, Anya? 对吗 安雅
[05:47] Anya! 安雅
[05:56] Yo, yo, yo, yo, come on, come on, get out! 快点 快点 出来
[05:59] Let’s go, let’s go, there’s a riot. 快走 快走 发生暴乱了
[06:02] Let’s go. 我们走
[06:03] Quick, now! 快点
[06:10] They’re gone. Let’s go. 他们走了 我们走
[06:12] Come on. 快
[06:21] We gotta hurry. Come on. 我们得快点 快走
[06:39] No. 不
[06:41] We can fit. 我们可以钻过去
[06:48] All right, come on. Quick, let’s go. 好了 快出来 快 我们走
[07:15] Let’s go back that way. 我们回去走那边
[07:17] Go. 走
[07:22] Watch your back! 当心了
[07:23] We just need to get to the woods. 我们只用跑到林子里去
[07:30] Go, go! 快走 快走
[07:51] You’re okay. You’re okay. 没事了 没事了
[07:53] You’re safe here, okay. 现在你很安全
[07:55] You’re okay. 没事了
[07:58] Let’s see. 怎么样了
[08:00] Oh, Jesus, your head. 我的天哪 你的脑袋
[08:02] They started shooting. I didn’t know if you made it. 他们开始射杀 我不知道你们有没有活下来
[08:04] We did. We did. 我们没事 我们没事
[08:08] – That man, is he– – No, he’s gone. -那个人 他 -没有 他走了
[08:09] He’s gone, Lila. Lila, Lila, he’s gone. 他走了 莱拉 莱拉 他走了
[08:12] Okay? It’s all clear. The barricade’s secure. 现在没事了 好吗 这个街垒很安全
[08:21] My parents. 我的父母
[08:24] It was– 那
[08:26] We thought– 我们以为
[08:27] You’re okay now. You’re alive. 现在你没事了 你还活着
[08:30] It’s over. Look at me. 一切都结束了 看着我
[08:33] You’re okay. You’re safe. 你没事了 你很安全
[08:36] – I need to get her cleaned up. – Yeah, yeah. -我得给她清洗一下 -对对
[09:08] Hi, gentlemen. 大家好
[09:29] Please welcome contestant number 19 to the stage, 我们有请19号参赛选手上台
[09:32] Jane Barbour. Jane is a high school junior 简·巴伯 早在她上初中的时候
[09:35] where she’s captain of the math team 简就是数学学习小组组长
[09:36] and vice president of her student council. 还是学生会副主席
[09:38] When she’s not doing homework, she enjoys seeing movies 没有作业的时候 她喜欢和朋友们一起看电影
[09:41] with her friends and baking with her mom. 或者跟她妈妈一起烘焙
[09:43] Her favorite subjects include science and calculus, 她最喜欢的学科是自然科学和微积分
[09:46] and she hopes to become an engineer 她希望在毕业后成为一个工程师
[09:48] or a biologist after college. 或者是生物学家
[09:50] Sparkle, baby, you got this. 宝贝 你太闪亮啦 你可以的
[09:51] Give a warm round of applause for contestant 19, 再给十九号选手一点热烈的掌声好吗
[09:54] Jane Barbour. 简·巴伯
[10:02] Please welcome to the stage contestant number 20, 接下来有请20号参赛选手
[10:06] Shelby Young. 谢尔比·杨
[10:08] Shelby is… 谢尔比是
[10:10] Don’t ever drop that smile, baby. 宝贝 别丧着个脸啊
[10:13] I don’t want to do this anymore. 我再也受不了了
[10:15] What? 什么
[10:16] All I said was to smile. 我只是说 要保持微笑啊
[10:18] I feel gross out there. 我在那儿笑得都要吐了
[10:20] We put too much in it to give up now, 我们已经投入太多 没有回头路了
[10:22] and you’ve been winning. 而且那你都要赢了呀
[10:23] We’re real close to the big leagues, 我们马上就要成为一流选手了
[10:25] and state pageants have big scholarship money. 而且这个选美比赛有丰厚的奖学金
[10:28] If this is about scholarships, 如果这是奖学金
[10:30] why am I in a bikini? 那我为什么需要穿比基尼
[10:31] Look, I don’t make the rules. 你看 规矩又不是我定的
[10:32] We just have to play by ’em. 我们只需遵守
[10:33] Mom, please. 妈 求你了
[10:35] Next up, evening wear. 下一环节 晚礼服
[10:37] Come on, hurry up. 快点 准备吧
[10:39] You have to get ready for evening wear. 你需要赶紧换上晚礼服
[10:45] What’s the difference 你的老二和圣诞节补贴
[10:46] between your penis and a Christmas bonus? 有什么区别
[10:48] – What? – Your wife’ll blow your bonus. -什么 -你老婆会把你的圣诞补贴吹掉
[11:03] Get away from me. 放开我
[11:08] Jane here… 这个简
[11:11] was an unexpected addition to tonight’s collection. 是今晚的特别赠礼
[11:15] She works in equities, right? 她在股市工作 对吗
[11:19] Yeah. 对
[11:21] That a problem? 有问题吗
[11:23] No, just asking. 没有 随便问问
[11:26] Same rules? 规矩不变吧
[11:29] Same rules. 不变
[11:43] It is not so bad. 也没那么糟糕啦
[11:46] They’re all bark and no bite. 他们就是吠两声 不会咬人的
[11:48] I was taken here last year. 我去年也被抓来了
[11:50] They won’t hurt you. 他们不会伤害你的
[11:51] They did this to you? 他们也这么对你
[11:55] You should have done something, 你应该做点什么的
[11:56] told the board, emailed shareholders or the press. 告诉董事会 发邮件给股东 或者披露给媒体
[11:59] Something, anything. 至少做点什么 什么都可以
[12:01] It wouldn’t have mattered. 做了也没有用的
[12:03] Do you know how many emails they get the next day? 你知道他们第二天会收到多少邮件吗
[12:05] As long as the numbers hold, 只要股价不跌
[12:06] no one cares how David celebrates the Purge. 没人会在乎大卫怎么庆祝大清除的
[12:09] I do, Anya. 我在乎啊 安雅
[12:12] This is beyond awful. 这已经恶心过度了
[12:13] Jane, you are gonna be fine. 简 你会没事的
[12:17] Look where I am. 看看我在哪里
[12:18] – I played the game, and I got the corner office. – Game? -我玩了游戏然后得到了角落办公室 -游戏
[12:22] Yes. 是的
[12:22] It’s easier if you close your eyes. 闭上眼睛会更容易点
[12:25] The time will go by really fast…then you’ll get 时间会过的非常快…然后你也会得到
[12:28] – the corner office too. – Anya, don’t walk away from– -角落办公室的 -安雅 别走…
[12:29] Anya. 安雅
[12:31] Anya, there’s a card in my back pocket. 安雅 我的后口袋里有张卡片
[12:35] I need you to get it. 我需要你拿到它
[12:37] I just need you to make a phone call. 我只是需要你打个电话
[12:41] Please, in my pocket. 求你了 就在我口袋里
[12:44] They’re called the Matron Saints. 她们被称为圣徒护卫
[12:47] Call them. 打电话给他们
[12:59] Okay? 可以吗
[13:01] An– 安
[13:11] I know a place. We can get there, 我知道一个地方 我们可以去那
[13:14] we can stay the rest of the night. 我们可以呆到天亮
[13:16] – You okay? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我没事
[13:21] What do you want? 你想要什么
[13:24] A thank you would be nice. 一句谢谢就挺好的
[13:26] That or a Purple Heart. 或者来个紫色的爱心
[13:28] I didn’t ask you to come here. 我没求你来这里
[13:30] What’d you think would happen, Pen, 你寄出那封信后难道没有
[13:31] when you sent that letter? 这种心理预期吗 小佩
[13:33] I mean, seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? 说真的 你到底怎么回事
[13:35] You don’t get to say that. 你没资格这么说
[13:35] You don’t know what I’ve been through. 你根本不知道我经历了什么
[13:36] And you don’t know what I’ve been through. 你也不知道我经历了什么
[13:41] How many people did you kill? 你杀了多少人
[13:47] I’m a Marine. I just follow orders. 我是海军陆战队队员 我只是听从命令
[13:48] I meant tonight. 我是说今晚
[13:52] I did what I had to do. 我只是做了我该做的
[13:54] You didn’t give me a choice. 你让我没得选择
[13:55] Oh, so this is all my fault. 所以这都是我的错了
[13:56] I’m not saying it’s your fault, Pen. 我不是说这是你的错 小佩
[13:57] I can handle myself, Miguel. 我能照顾我自己 米格尔
[13:58] Yeah, how’s that working out for you? 是吗 那结果怎么样
[14:02] Pen, wait. 小佩 等等
[14:06] Wait, look, I’m sorry. 等一下 我很抱歉
[14:08] I didn’t mean it like that. 我不是那个意思
[14:11] I’m just– 我只是
[14:13] if I hadn’t come, 如果我没有来
[14:14] – you know what would have happened? – Yeah, I do. -你知道会发生什么事吗 -是的 我知道
[14:17] And I know you don’t get it, but that’s what I wanted. 我知道你不明白 但这正是我想要的
[14:20] Pen, Jesus. 小佩 天哪
[14:21] Tavis has a message I believed in. 我信奉塔维斯传达的信息
[14:23] She brainwashed you. 她洗了你的脑
[14:24] She took care of me when no one else was there. 她在没人在我身边的时候照顾我
[14:26] She hustled you. 她骗了你
[14:28] If Mom and Dad were listening to this– 如果妈妈和爸爸在听
[14:29] Stop, just stop it, okay? 别说了 别说了好吗
[14:32] I know that you hate me for it, but I was ready. 我知道你会因此恨我 但我准备好了
[14:37] I wanted to see them. 我想见他们
[14:38] I wanted to go home. 我想回家
[14:42] Pen, you think I hate you. 小佩 你以为我恨你
[14:44] You’re the most important person in the world to me. 对我来说你是世界上最重要的人
[14:48] I will do anything for you. 我愿意为你做任何事
[14:49] I’m not asking for that. 我想要的不是这样的
[14:51] I know, but I can’t help it. 我知道 但我也没办法
[14:52] Stop treating me like a kid. 别像对待小孩子一样对待我
[14:54] Pen. 小佩
[15:04] Let him go. Light him up! 放他走 把他点着
[15:17] Come on. Let’s go. 来吧 走吧
[15:27] I don’t think you’re gonna need stitches, 我不认为你需要缝合
[15:30] so that’s good. 这很好
[15:31] That’s great. 那太好了
[15:34] Let’s just make sure this doesn’t get infected. 只需要确保这里不会被感染
[15:42] They must have been planning this for months. 他们肯定已经计划好几个月了
[15:48] I can’t believe Catalina was a part of it. 我不敢相信卡塔琳娜也参与其中
[15:52] I tried to find you. 我试过找你
[15:54] I knocked and knocked. 我敲了又敲
[15:55] How did you get out? 你怎么出去的
[16:03] That bedroom has a private library attached to it. 那间卧室连着一个私人图书馆
[16:11] It’s where I used to go in high school when I have to get away with my parents. 是我高中时躲避父母常去的地方
[16:21] I felt the explosion. 我感觉到爆炸了
[16:25] Thought I could hide. 以为我能藏起来
[16:31] They started searching the upstairs bedrooms, 他们开始搜查楼上卧室
[16:36] shooting anyone they found. 一见人就开枪
[16:37] Lila, it’s okay. 莱拉 别说了
[16:38] You don’t have to relive it. 你不必再经历一次
[16:39] Maybe it’ll help to get it out… 如果她想的话
[16:43] if she wants. 说出来也许会有帮助
[16:50] I ran out. 我跑了出去
[16:55] There were so many bodies. 外面有很多尸体
[16:58] They didn’t see you? 他们没看到你吗
[17:03] There were other guests. 还有其他的客人在
[17:06] He was distracted. 他没注意到
[17:11] God, I must have gotten so lucky. 天呐 我是有多幸运啊
[17:16] I don’t know, I– 我不知道 我…
[17:20] I never looked back. 我不停地跑
[17:26] I came out through the basement 我从地下室出来
[17:27] and ran all the way here. 一路跑到这里
[17:31] Let’s get you in the shower. 先去个洗澡吧
[17:34] It’ll help. 会让你好过点
[18:25] Bingo. 就她了
[18:26] You’ll have her next. 我完之后她就归你了
[18:28] The perks of being the boss. 作为上司的额外特权
[18:32] It’s one thing to see a painting in a museum. 在博物馆里看一副画作是一种感觉
[18:36] It’s quite another to hold it in your hands. 拥有在握又是另一种感觉
[18:49] Exquisite. 真是精美
[18:50] You’re a rapist. 你就是个强奸犯
[18:54] Don’t be so dramatic. 别这么激动
[19:10] You’re kidding me. 你在逗我吧
[19:11] I’m putting on the heels. 我穿了高跟鞋
[19:12] That’s not what we decided on. 这不是我们当初选定的穿着
[19:14] I know, but this is what everyone wears in finance. 我知道 但是金融界的人都这么穿
[19:17] Not you. 可你不能这么穿
[19:18] Go on and take the blazer off. 去把外套脱了
[19:20] Mom, these people that I’m meeting with, 妈 我要见的这些人
[19:22] they’re from a different world 他们和我们简直就是两个世界的人
[19:24] where it’s all about degrees and recommendations, 最重要的在于学历和推荐信
[19:27] internships. 还有实习经验
[19:29] That’s what gets their attention, 这些才能引起他们的注意力
[19:30] not– not this. 靠衣着是不行的
[19:33] Let me guess, 我猜猜
[19:34] these people you’re meeting with, they’re all men? 你要见的那些全都是男人吧
[19:38] Look, this right here is your life. 支付这些账单就是你的人生
[19:42] Take it in. 接受现实吧
[19:44] You need this job, baby. 你需要这份工作 宝贝
[19:47] We both do. 我们俩都需要
[20:15] Don’t even start. 不要开说
[20:17] That is a mistake. 你这样是个错误
[20:19] You need to stand out. 你要脱颖而出
[20:20] I’m going to stand out for my achievements. 我的成就会让我脱颖而出的
[20:24] All the other stuff is bullshit. 其他的东西都是胡扯
[20:25] Don’t be naive. 别这么天真了
[20:27] The world’s not gonna change just because you want it to. 这个世界不会因为你想改变而改变的
[20:29] The world is changing. 世界在改变
[20:31] I want to be a part of that. 我想参与其中
[20:33] Look, can you at least wait till we’re secure 至少你能不能等到我们过了河
[20:35] before you go rocking the boat? 再拆桥
[20:37] No, Mom. 不 妈
[20:41] I can’t. 不行
[21:04] Jane, please. 简 别这样
[21:08] You’re making this weird. 你把事情弄得很尴尬
[21:10] Do you know I am never going to recover from this? 你知道我永远也无法摆脱这个阴影吧
[21:19] Last summer, I killed a deer out on the cape. 去年夏天 我在海岬杀了一只鹿
[21:24] Plowed right into it. 是开车撞上的
[21:25] Went straight through the windshield. 直接穿过挡风玻璃
[21:28] What I still remember is not the glass shattering 我依然记得的不是玻璃碎片
[21:32] or the screeching or the blood everywhere. 不是尖叫声 也不是血液四溅
[21:40] It was the eyes. 而是鹿的双眼
[21:45] I could see its eyes fill with fear 当它终于明白
[21:48] when it finally understood 它的人生
[21:49] that its life would never, 已彻彻底底地改变时
[21:53] never ever be the same. 我看到它的双眼充满了恐惧
[22:01] Like yours right now. 就像你现在一样
[22:08] Not even Caravaggio could capture your eyes. 即使是卡拉瓦乔也无法画出你眼里的恐惧
[22:08] 米开朗基罗·梅里西·达·卡拉瓦乔 意大利现实主义画家
[22:14] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[22:21] Because fear is alive. 因为恐惧是鲜活的
[22:34] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
[22:40] Guess it’s about to get pretty kinky. 看来变态的玩法要开始了
[22:43] Shut up, Spencer. 闭嘴 斯宾塞
[22:44] That wasn’t planned. 这不是计划的一部分
[22:45] Nick, check the breaker, 尼克 检查下断路器
[22:47] and make sure we’re still on lockdown. 确保依然是全部封闭的
[22:49] Everybody just relax. 大家都放松
[22:57] No! No! 不 不
[23:10] Nobody move. 都不准动
[23:16] Oh, God, oh, God– 天哪 天哪
[23:22] I said…nobody move. 我说了 都不准动
[23:40] I don’t even know if my parents 我都不知道我父母
[23:41] want to be buried or cremated. 想土葬还是火葬
[23:45] Oh, God. 天哪
[23:47] Lila, 莱拉
[23:49] you don’t need to worry about that right now, okay? 现在你不需要担心这些 好吗
[23:53] Just rest. 休息吧
[23:55] That’s all you need to do. 现在你只需要休息
[23:58] Everything in the house, it’s all… 房子里的一切都…
[24:05] I can’t go back there. 我无法再回去
[24:07] You don’t have to. 你不必回去
[24:10] Where am I gonna go? 那我能去哪
[24:13] You can stay right here 你就待在这
[24:15] as long as you need to, okay? 直到你恢复为止 好吗
[24:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:37] Get some rest. 休息吧
[24:47] Let us know if you need anything, okay? 有什么需要就告诉我们 好吗
[24:57] What is it? 怎么了
[24:59] Come here. 过来
[25:01] What? 什么事
[25:02] Something’s not adding up. 有事不对劲
[25:07] Okay, Lila said there were a bunch of men 是这样 莱拉说有一群男人
[25:11] looking for her in her room, right? 在她房间里找她 对吧
[25:13] – Yeah. – But when she ran out, -是的 -但她逃出来时
[25:16] he was looking the other way. 他却没看她
[25:19] So? 所以呢
[25:20] So she changed her story. 所以她说得不对
[25:23] She just went through hell, Rick. 她刚经历了地狱般的遭遇 里克
[25:25] You really want to grill her on the pronouns? 你真的想纠结她说错了代词吗
[25:27] – What does it matter? – Because, what– -有什么关系呢 -因为
[25:29] what if she’s leaving something out on purpose? 如果她是故意没说一些事呢
[25:32] – Like what? – Like…like maybe -比如什么事 -比如
[25:33] she made some kind of deal with them. 也许她和他们做了什么交易
[25:35] With the people who tried to kill her? 和那些想杀她的人吗
[25:38] You know, she’s very convincing when she needs to be. 在必要时她非常有说服力
[25:42] What if she led them straight to our house? 如果她引他们来我们这怎么办
[25:44] You are being paranoid. 你太多疑了
[25:46] Catalina let us go. 卡塔琳娜放我们走了
[25:48] I just think Lila is hiding some– 我只是觉得莱拉有些事没说
[26:05] Jesus– 天哪
[26:08] Ross, what the fuck? 罗斯 怎么回事
[26:10] I told you not to park in front of my house. 我告诉过你别把车停在我房子前
[26:12] – Did I tell you that? – Jesus, Ross, -我说没说过 -天哪 罗斯
[26:14] all this over parking? 就为了停车那点事吗
[26:15] No, it’s not. 不 不是
[26:15] This is about neighborly courtesy. 是为了邻里间的礼遇相待
[26:17] Oh, is that what you call training your dog to shit on our lawn? 所以你训练你家的狗在我们草坪上拉屎吗
[26:20] That was after you cut down my maple tree. 那是因为你们先砍了我的枫树
[26:23] It was an accident. Ross, we talked about this. 那是个意外 罗斯 我们谈过了
[26:25] It was on the property line, and our gardener thought that– 枫树在地界线上 我们的园丁以为
[26:28] There you go, blame the gardener–real classy. 出现了 责怪园丁 真是方便啊
[26:31] Ross, Ross, we’ll redo the garage 罗斯 罗斯 我们会重新装修车库
[26:33] so that–that Jenna and I can both park inside. 这样詹娜和我就能把车停在车库里
[26:35] There, problem– problem solved. 你看 问题解决了
[26:37] Well, no, no. 可没那么简单
[26:38] You’re saying that now. 你是因为被枪指着才这么说
[26:41] We should have done this a long time ago. 我们早就该修车库了
[26:42] You’re absolutely right. 你完全正确
[26:43] But money–money has been– money has been very tight. 但是 我们 我们手头比较紧
[26:48] Please, don’t– don’t do this. 求你了 别开枪
[26:50] We promise we’ll make a difference. 我们保证今后做得更好
[26:52] But I’m not doing anything wrong. 但我也没做错事
[26:54] I’m not breaking any laws. 我又没犯法
[26:57] What about human decency? 那人最起码的尊严呢
[26:59] Yeah, what about that? 是啊 我们来谈谈尊严吧
[27:01] What about decency? 尊严怎么了
[27:03] 25 years next to the O’Briens. 我和奥布莱恩一家做了25年邻居
[27:05] They were good people! 他们都是好人
[27:05] Stop it, stop it, Ross! 别这样 别这样 罗斯
[27:06] She’s pregnant. 她怀孕了
[27:35] I’m glad that you came back for me 我很高兴你能回来找我
[27:38] and that you’re alive. 而且你还活着
[27:42] Look, I know I messed up. 我知道我搞砸了
[27:43] I don’t mean to treat you like a kid. 我不是想把你当作小孩看待
[27:47] All right, Dad… 爸爸…
[27:50] he told me to protect you. 让我保护你
[27:53] It was the last thing that he said to me. 那是他生前对我说的最后一句话
[28:11] Come on, let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[28:17] Wha– 什么
[28:21] Hang on, hang on! 坚持住 坚持住
[28:24] Look, just grab on. Grab my arm. 抓住 抓住我的手
[28:28] Run, Miguel. 快跑 米格尔
[28:29] Please, save yourself. 求你了 别管我了
[28:30] Relax, stay calm. I can fix this. 放松 冷静点 我会把你救下来的
[28:37] Shit! 该死
[28:39] Hang tight! I can fix this! 等一下 我会把你救下来的
[28:41] Miguel, they’re getting closer. 米格尔 他们就要来了
[28:47] Okay, Pen, here we go! 好了 小佩 来吧
[28:52] Pull the rope. 拉绳子
[28:53] Grab it! 抓住它
[28:55] Hang on. 坚持住
[29:01] Let go, let go! 放手 放手
[29:04] He’s got a gun! 他有枪
[29:07] Come on, let’s go! 快 快跑
[29:09] Come on, let’s go! 快跑
[29:13] Keep your head down! 把头低下
[29:19] – This is my right! – Ross, -这是我的权利 -罗斯
[29:22] you’re a good man. 你是个好人
[29:23] I’ve heard you in the yard with your little nephews. 我在院子里听见过你和你的小侄子们说话
[29:28] This isn’t you. 你不是这样的人
[29:30] Right? 对吗
[29:32] Yeah, yeah, because you know me so well? 得了吧 因为你很了解我吗
[29:35] You’ve lived here a year, You’ve not invited us 你就在这儿住了一年 一次都没有邀请过我们
[29:37] – over once. – We’ll change that. -到你家里 -我们会改的
[29:38] We’ll change that. You and Carol, pick a date. 我们会改的 你和卡罗尔可以挑个日子
[29:41] Pick a date? No! 挑个日子 不
[29:43] I’m not picking a date! 我才不要挑个日子
[29:44] You shouldn’t even be living here, 你甚至都不该住在这儿
[29:46] you–you self-centered yuppie assholes! 你这个以自我为中心的雅皮士混球
[29:49] Ross, please, I know you need to tell yourself that 罗斯 得了吧 我知道你需要用这套说辞
[29:51] to go through with this, okay, but that’s not true. 来说服自己 但这并不是真的
[29:54] Yes, we have made mistakes, and we will fix them. 没错 我们做过错事 我们会弥补的
[29:57] We promise. 我们保证
[29:58] Please don’t do this. 请不要这么做
[30:02] Let us make this right. 让我们弥补之前的错误
[30:05] Fuck you, fuck you, no. 操你妈 操你妈 不
[30:07] ‘Cause if it’s not the parking, 即使没有停车的事情
[30:08] it’s gonna be a million other things. 也会有无数别的事情
[30:09] I know you. And in this country, 我了解你 而且在这个国家
[30:11] you can’t make your neighbor move, 你没法让你的邻居搬走
[30:13] but you can Purge. 但你可以清除
[30:17] Hey, Jenna! 詹娜
[30:20] Jenna, Jenna, Jenna! 詹娜 詹娜 詹娜
[30:22] No, no, no, no. Please, please don’t. 不不不 求你了 别开枪
[30:28] Come here, come here, come here. 快过来 过来这边
[30:50] No, no, no, you shouldn’t be lifting things. 不不不 你不应该抬东西
[30:58] We’re selling the house. 我们得把房子卖了
[31:01] And–and give this prick what he wants? 然后让这个混蛋得逞吗
[31:03] We are selling the house. 我们得把房子卖了
[31:08] We’re having a baby. 我们就要有孩子了
[31:10] Our nursery was supposed to be right there, 这里本该是我们的育儿室
[31:12] and it can’t be there now, 但现在不行了
[31:15] because every time I come in here to feed her 因为我只要走进这里喂她
[31:17] or rock her or sing her to sleep 或者摇她 给她唱歌 让她入睡
[31:21] all I’ll be thinking about is… 我脑子里就只会想着
[31:23] how we killed our neighbor. 我们是怎么杀了自己的邻居的
[31:27] And her… 而她那…
[31:29] tiny little body will be able to sense it. 幼小的身躯也会感受到
[31:36] Okay. 好吧
[31:41] Yeah, whatever you want. 好 你说了算
[31:42] We’ll sell the house. 我们把房子卖了
[31:47] Good. 好
[31:53] Get this out of my sight. 赶紧把这个扔掉
[32:27] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[32:46] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你的
[32:50] Come on. 来吧
[33:14] We should hurry. 我们得赶紧
[33:16] Anya, get off your ass. 安雅 赶紧起来
[33:36] Hey, it’s okay. 没事的
[33:41] It’s okay. 没事的
[33:45] I’ll take care of it tomorrow, all right? 我明天会解决的 好吗
[33:52] My dad. 我爸爸
[33:57] He’s the one who saved me. 是他救了我
[34:01] He’s the reason I’m here. 我是因为他才逃出来的
[34:09] I was in the library. 我本来在图书馆
[34:14] They’d almost broken in. 他们快闯进来了
[34:19] Then I heard my father’s voice. 然后我听到了我爸爸的声音
[34:23] He was…yelling, 他大喊着
[34:26] just trying to get their attention. 想吸引他们的注意力
[34:28] screaming at them to kill him. 喊叫着让他们杀了他
[34:31] That’s what distracted them. 所以支开了他们的注意力
[34:34] And I–I crawled out of that room… 我爬出了房间
[34:41] And I saw him fighting… all those men. 看到他…和那些人战斗
[34:49] Fighting them for me. 为我而战斗
[34:52] And I didn’t do anything. 而我什么都没做
[34:59] I didn’t help him. 我没有帮他
[35:03] I just ran. 我逃走了
[35:10] My whole life, he’s… been the villain, 我这辈子 他都是恶人的角色
[35:13] and I’ve been the good one. 而我是好人
[35:17] I really thought that. 我真的这么以为的
[35:21] Hell, I’m the one saving the world, right? 是我在拯救世界 对吧
[35:28] When it came to saving my own family, 等到要拯救我的家庭时
[35:30] I–I didn’t even try. 我都不敢去尝试
[35:36] Lila, you saved us. 莱拉 你救了我们
[35:40] We owe you everything, Lila. 我们的一切都是欠你的 莱拉
[35:47] It’s gonna be okay, right? 一切都会没事的 对吗
[35:51] Of course. 当然了
[35:54] We’ll all be okay. 我们都会没事的
[36:21] Jane. 简
[36:24] Jane…Jane! 简 简
[36:27] There’s nothing left to say, David. 没什么好说的了 大卫
[36:35] – Currently seeing footage… – All right. -目前的录像… -好了
[36:37] Double-checked all the rooms. 所有房间都反复检查过了
[36:40] No one else is inside. 没其他人了
[36:44] What happens now? 现在怎么办
[36:47] There’s only a few hours left. 只剩几个小时了
[36:50] We’ll ride this out together. 我们要一起度过
[36:56] I mean…after. 我是说 以后
[37:01] We’ll figure that out. 到时候再想办法吧
[37:03] For now just, um, just rest. 现在就好好休息吧
[37:11] I’m just gonna close my eyes for a second. 我稍微眯一会
[37:32] You can, um… 你可以
[37:33] you can sleep in the guest room, if you’d like. 如果你想的话可以在客房睡一会
[37:36] I’ll stay up. 我来守夜
[37:40] Can I stay down here? 我能留在这里吗
[37:44] I don’t want to be alone right now. 我现在不想一个人
[37:51] Yeah, sure. 好的
[37:54] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:27] The place I told you about is this way. 我跟你说的地方在这边
[38:31] They got pancakes. 他们有煎饼
[38:37] Okay, I don’t actually know if they have pancakes. 好吧 其实我也不知道他们有没有煎饼
[38:39] Not my problem. You promised. 不关我的事 你保证有的
[38:41] I didn’t technically promise. 我不算保证吧
[38:43] Oh, I’m sorry. Do you have to say 不好意思 你难道非得说
[38:44] “I promise” For it to be a promise? “我保证”才能算是保证吗
[38:46] Touché. 真俗套
[39:33] Where are we going? 我们去哪里
[39:36] Somewhere safe. 安全的地方
[39:57] The Purge is your chance to rise up, 大清除是你从此崛起
[40:00] to stand tall and reclaim your power. 挺起身板 夺回权力的机会
[40:04] So rise, slay your oppressors. 那就站起来 反抗你的压迫者
[40:08] On Purge Night, the exploited, the persecuted, the broken 清除之夜 被剥削者 被压迫者 被残骸者
[40:13] will all rise up together 都会一起站起来
[40:15] and march hand-in-hand to victory. 携手走向胜利
人类清除计划

文章导航

Previous Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

人类清除计划(The Purge)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号