Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Very cute, Ian. 很可爱 伊恩
[00:13] The visibility is excellent, 能见度一流
[00:15] ventilation is greatly improved from last year’s model. 通透性比去年的款提升了很多
[00:19] Big step up. 大进步
[00:21] It better be. 最好是这样
[00:22] We don’t need another suffocation lawsuit. 我们不需要另一起窒息官司了
[00:24] Thank God that happened on Purge. 谢天谢地那发生在清除夜
[00:29] We’ll look like we care, earn a bunch of goodwill, 会让我们显得在乎 赢得好感
[00:32] make a tidy profit. 赚它一笔
[00:33] Well, we do need more lifestyle reach. 我们确实需要接触更多不同的生活模式
[00:34] And focus groups reacted positively 专注于能够对同性主题面具
[00:37] to the idea of a pride-themed mask. 有正面回应的群体
[00:38] So we hanged a few colors on an old S.K.U. and voila! 我们在原有库存上添加一些颜色 新产品就有了
[00:45] I’d run with that. 这想法不错
[00:46] It shows we listen to our customers. 证明我们倾听了消费者诉求
[00:48] Um, we should at least donate a portion of the proceeds 我们至少该把部份盈利捐给
[00:50] – to a relevant charity. – Fine. Done. -一个相关产业的慈善机构 -好 没问题
[00:52] Jimmy, where are we at with the inspired-by-true-events space? 吉米 以真实事件为灵感的设计怎么样了
[00:55] All the usuals– 还是老样子
[00:56] presidents, pop stars, a lot of Hitler variations, 总统 流行明星 很多希特勒的版本
[01:00] but I would like to put one more into production. 但我想再加一个
[01:02] Well, that’d be a hell of a rush job. 那可得加紧制作了
[01:03] It’ll be worth it. Trust me. 会值得的 相信我
[01:07] It’s blowing up. 现在都火爆了
[01:09] The Campus Killer? 校园杀手
[01:10] We make Purge masks, not murder masks. 我们做的是清除面具 不是杀手面具
[01:13] We’d be promoting an active serial killer. 这样好像我们在宣传一个连环杀手
[01:15] Yeah, you might be right. 嗯 你说的有道理
[01:16] But our advertising allowance has been slashed. 但我们的广告经费没了
[01:18] With something like this, 而这种面具
[01:19] cable news does all the heavy lifting. 有线新闻已经帮我们大肆宣传了
[01:21] I’m with Jimmy on this. I mean, bad taste sells. 我同意吉米 坏人的面具很吃香
[01:24] Look how simple it is. 看看多简单
[01:27] Our margins will be huge. 利润空间很大
[01:29] I’ll call production. 我去联系生产部
[01:30] Let’s get a run of these going ASAP. 赶紧开始制作这些面具
[01:32] Hey, good work, kid. We’re gonna make a killing. 干得好 小子 绝对能大卖[大杀四方]
[01:56] You sure we have to do this tonight? 你确定一定要今晚做吗
[01:58] It’s a skeleton crew at this hour, 这个时间对方的留守人员最少
[02:01] it’ll buy us more time. 能给我们多争取些时间
[02:03] The NFFA has half the city looking for you. 新国父集团让半个城的人都在找你
[02:06] You’re probably locked out of their system by now. 你大概现在被禁止登录系统了吧
[02:08] No, they wouldn’t lock me out. 不 他们不会禁止我登录
[02:11] Why not? 为什么
[02:12] If I log in, they’ll be able to trace my location. 如果我登录 他们就能找到我的下落
[02:15] So it’s a trap. 那这是个陷阱
[02:16] Only if they catch us. 除非他们抓到我们
[02:18] I’ve rerouted my signal through a few hubs, but still. 我通过好几个中转改变了路径 但还是会被找到
[02:22] Once I’m logged in, we’ll have to move fast. 一旦我登录 我们得赶紧行动
[02:24] Yeah, you took a big risk coming to a former cop. 是啊 你来找前任警察真够大胆的
[02:27] What made you think I wasn’t gonna turn you in? 你怎么觉得我不会告发你呢
[02:30] You walked away from a system that betrayed you. 你离开了一个背叛了你的系统
[02:33] Seemed like someone who would understand. 看起来是个能理解的人
[02:36] Besides… 而且
[02:38] I saw you on Purge Night. 我在清除夜看见你了
[02:40] – You did? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[02:41] You refused to kill those security guards 你拒绝杀那些安保
[02:43] when anyone else would’ve purged them. 但其他人都会毫不犹豫地清除他们
[02:46] Don’t canonize me just yet. 别把我当作圣人
[02:48] You about ready? 你准备好了吗
[02:51] Ready. 好了
[02:52] Go. 开始
[02:57] I’m in. 进去了
[03:05] – Where are we at, Vivian? – Triangulating her position. -薇薇安 什么情况 -三角定位她的坐标
[03:07] She stays on another few seconds then we’ll have her. 她只要再登录几秒 就能找到位置了
[03:25] Time? 还剩多久
[03:26] We’re out of it. 没时间了
[03:27] Shit. 见鬼
[03:34] I’m almost there. 我快好了
[03:35] We gotta be wheels up. 我们该走了
[03:40] – Done. – Let’s go. -好了 -我们走
[03:51] – 652 Longview. – Alert dispatch. -远景街652号 -通知调度台
[03:54] Tell them to send everything they got. 让他们派出所有人手
[04:03] Did you get them? 你拿到了吗
[04:05] Full names, addresses. 全名 地址
[04:06] Everything you need to track these guys down. 找到这些家伙所需要的一切
[04:17] Meet your Jackals. 见见你的豺狼吧
[04:28] Listen, um, I’m gonna make some coffee. 我要去煮点咖啡
[04:32] And just act like is this a normal morning, huh? 表现得好像这是个普通的早晨吗
[04:35] I don’t know. We’ll eat breakfast. 我不知道 我们会吃早饭
[04:36] We’ll figure this out. 也会解决这件事
[04:38] I’ll call the PI. 我会给私家侦探打电话
[04:41] No, we can’t tell the PI about last night. 不 我们不能告诉私家侦探昨晚的事
[04:46] Yeah, right. 对 没错
[04:52] I can’t believe we did that. 我无法相信我们那么做了
[04:58] Well, at least we got results. 至少我们有收获了
[05:00] We know more than we did all year. 我们现在知道了比过去一年还多的事
[05:02] But? 不过呢
[05:04] I mean, but somebody tried to Purge me, 不过有人想清除我
[05:06] and now I feel like the bad guy. 现在我感觉自己就是那个坏人
[05:09] I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉
[05:13] Babe, it can get uglier. 宝贝 可能会变得更加危险
[05:16] Are you sure you wanna be here? 你确定要待在这儿吗
[05:18] I am not leaving you. 我不会离开你的
[05:23] Not after– 毕竟
[05:25] not after the part I played in all this. 毕竟我做了那种事
[05:32] Listen, if these people here at this neighborhood 听着 如果这个街区真的有人
[05:34] really wants to Purge you, 真想清除你
[05:36] they’re the crazy ones, okay? 他们才是疯了的人 好吗
[05:39] Not us. 不是我们
[05:40] Yeah. 没错
[05:57] Oh, you can’t go. 你不能走
[06:00] Well, is Ben up? Can’t he drive you? 本起来了吗 他不能送你吗
[06:04] No, I’m calling a car. 没有 我在叫车
[06:06] That’s an awfully long way. Won’t that cost a fortune? 路程太远了 那不会费很多钱吗
[06:10] Kelen… 凯伦
[06:12] Sweetie, did you and Ben get in a fight? 亲爱的 你和本吵架了吗
[06:16] No. It’s fine. 没有 我们没事的
[06:18] I just have to go. 我必须要走了
[06:19] Well, at least let me make you breakfast. 至少让我给你做点早餐
[06:25] 经济型 无车
[06:59] – Morning, guys. – Morning. -大家早 -早安
[07:02] Morning 早
[07:07] How’d you sleep? 你睡得怎么样
[07:09] I slept great. Really great. 我睡得很好 真的很好
[07:12] Huh, must have. You’re never up before me. 一定是 你从没在我之前起过
[07:16] I was just telling your mom I’ve got a ton of work to do. 我刚告诉你妈妈我有一大堆作业要做
[07:20] Big poli-sci project coming up. 政治学大作业快该交了
[07:23] I’m gonna grab a car back to campus 我随便叫辆车回学校
[07:24] and get an early start on it. 好早点开始做
[07:26] Thanks for everything, Ms. Gardner. 感谢你所做的一切 加德纳女士
[07:30] I’ll see you later, okay? 回头见 好吗
[07:31] No, wait, I’ll–I’ll take you. 不 等等 我送你去
[07:34] No, you should spend some time with your family. 不用了 你应该花点时间陪你家人
[07:37] I don’t wanna cut your trip short. 我不想缩短你的行程
[07:38] It’s no problem. Right, Mom? 这不是问题 对吗 妈妈
[07:40] Of course not. 当然不是
[07:41] I’d feel better if you drove her. 如果你开车送她我感觉更放心
[07:43] See? 看到没
[07:44] Let me just gonna grab my bags and get dressed. 容我去拿上包穿好衣服
[07:49] All righty. 好
[08:13] The hell are they doing? 他们到底在做什么
[08:18] Are you sure you saw them go in? 你确定你看到他们进去了吗
[08:22] I’m sure. 我确定
[08:31] Come on. 来
[08:32] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[08:34] Around back. 绕到后面
[08:51] Oh, boy. 天呐
[08:56] What are you guys doing here? 你们来这里做什么
[08:58] I want to talk. 我想谈谈
[08:59] Marcus, I, uh, I don’t know what this is about, 马克斯 我不知道这是因为什么
[09:01] but you look upset. 但你看上去很不高兴
[09:03] – Why don’t we, uh– – Enough, okay? -不如我们 -够了 好吗
[09:05] Just stop. No more bullshit. 打住吧 别再胡扯了
[09:09] What have I done to all of you to make you hate me so much? 我对你们所有人做了什么让你们如此恨我
[09:16] Please, just talk to us. 拜托 和我们说说
[09:19] Whatever I’ve done, okay? 不管我做了什么 好吗
[09:22] I don’t deserve to die. 我也不是死有余辜
[09:28] Imagine if it was your family. 想想如果这发生在你们家人身上
[09:35] Just, please. 拜托了
[09:37] Just give us a chance. 给我们一个机会
[09:49] What a speech. 真是精彩的演讲
[09:54] Were you finished? 讲完了吗
[10:07] Recognize me? 认出我了吗
[10:12] I’m your neighbor, Clint, and… 我是你的邻居 克林特
[10:15] you killed my wife. 你杀了我妻子
[10:22] You can’t make amends, Marcus. 你永远都无法弥补了 马库斯
[10:24] Five years ago, I came home from work, 五年前 我下班回家
[10:26] and Maisy, she was having trouble breathing. 我的妻子梅茜呼吸困难
[10:29] Brought her to the ER at Bienville, 我带她去了比安维尔的急诊室
[10:33] you examined her. 是你诊治的
[10:34] Nurses said you diagnosed, uh, atrial fibrillation. 护士说 你诊断为心房颤动
[10:40] You came out, you explained that you were gonna have 你走出来 解释说需要电击
[10:43] to shock her heart back into rhythm. 来恢复她的心跳节律
[10:46] How routine it was, 多么常规的流程
[10:48] that I had nothing to worry about. 我没什么可担心的
[10:50] I believed you. 我相信你
[10:52] You seemed so fucking smart and confident. 毕竟你看起来那么聪明 又有把握
[10:55] There was a problem. 但天有不测风云
[10:59] As soon as you shocked her heart, 她的心脏一被你电击
[11:01] it never started pumping again. 就再没跳动一下
[11:04] You didn’t even come out to tell me. 你甚至都没出来告诉我
[11:06] After all that shit about how I had nothing to worry about, 在我还以为完全没什么可担心的时候
[11:08] you send another doctor out to break the news. 你让另一个医生告诉了我这个噩耗
[11:16] Clint? 克林特
[11:18] Look, yeah, I don’t– I don’t know what to say. 我 我不知道该说些什么
[11:21] Okay? 好吗
[11:22] I–I do my best, 我 我竭尽全力了
[11:25] and then just– yeah, every time. 我真的每一次都是
[11:27] But sometimes, there isn’t anything that I can do. 但有时我确实无能为力
[11:31] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[11:33] Don’t pretend like you cared, man. 别在这惺惺作态了 伙计
[11:35] I do care. 我真的没有
[11:41] When you moved into the neighborhood, 你刚搬到这儿的时候
[11:45] I thought for sure you’d come see how I was doing. 我以为你会来看望下我的情况
[11:48] You didn’t recognize me. 但是你根本没认出我
[11:50] Treated me like a stranger. 就当我是个陌生人
[11:52] She was a pillar of this community. 她是这片社区的核心人物
[11:54] We all loved her. 我们都爱她
[11:56] She was a saint. 她是圣人
[11:58] And the truth is 而事实是
[12:01] you barely know any of us. 你甚至根本都不认识我们
[12:03] So wait a minute, so you–you agree with this guy? 等等 所以你们都站在他那边
[12:07] I speak for the group, Marcus… 我虽然站在集体这边 马库斯
[12:12] But I’m a fair man. 但我也是个公平的人
[12:15] I’ll make you a deal. 我们来谈个条件
[12:17] You get out of here tonight by midnight… 如果你今晚午夜前从这儿搬走
[12:23] And we’ll consider taking the hit off your head. 我们就考虑撤销悬赏
[12:27] But if you don’t, 但是如果你不搬的话
[12:30] I’m the one that’s going to kill you this Purge Night. 我一定会在这次清除夜杀了你
[12:37] You’re planning revenge on the Jackals? 你打算报复豺狼
[12:41] Not exactly. 不完全是
[12:43] See that box on the floor? 看到脚边的盒子了吗
[12:46] Open that up. 打开它
[12:50] – What’s this? – Put it on. -这是什么 -戴上它
[12:53] It’s time to change your look. 得改变下你的样子了
[12:55] And when we get there, 等我们到了那儿
[12:56] I’ve got to talk to Doug and Sara. 我会先跟道格和莎拉谈谈
[12:58] They’re a little spooked at how much heat 你现在的热血行为
[12:59] you have on you right now. 让他们有点吃惊
[13:01] Your team, your rules. 你的团队 你说了算
[13:04] And I have a passport guy. 我还有个熟人能办护照
[13:07] Thank you, but I’m not going anywhere. 谢谢 但我哪也不去
[13:11] Graveyards are full of heroes. 墓地里埋的可都是英雄
[13:13] – Good thing I’m not a hero. – Yeah? -幸好我不是英雄 -喂
[13:16] Oh, Jesus, how–how long ago? 天呐 什么时候
[13:20] I understand. Thank you. 我知道了 谢谢
[13:22] – What’s going on? – I got to handle something. -怎么了 -我得去处理点事儿
[13:24] Now? 现在
[13:26] That was my mother’s nursing home. 是我妈妈的养老院打来的
[13:28] She wandered off the grounds. No one can seem to find her. 她出去溜达 但是好像走失了
[13:30] Is she sick? 她生病了吗
[13:32] She has Alzheimer’s. 她有阿尔兹海默症
[13:33] Last time she got out, she got clipped by a car. 上一次她出去就被车撞了
[13:36] Oh, my God. Where do you think she went? 天呐 你觉得她可能会去哪
[13:39] I’m thinking. 我在想
[13:40] You watch people long enough, 你阅人无数
[13:41] you see that everyone has their patterns. 你应该知道每个人都有特定的习惯
[13:44] What about a childhood home? A favorite place? 小时候的家 钟爱的地方
[13:48] Maybe something related to an old job? 或者以前工作的地方
[13:51] Good thinking. 想法不错
[13:57] You’re in early. 你很早啊
[14:00] I–I never actually went home. 我其实没有回家
[14:03] Listen, don’t beat yourself up. 听着 别太逼自己了
[14:04] You did a great job last night. 你昨晚做得很好
[14:06] Remember, she knows the playbook. 记住 她懂我们的招数
[14:09] We’ll catch her. 我们会抓到她的
[14:10] No, that’s not it. 不 不是这个
[14:15] What exactly did Esme do? 埃斯米到底做了什么
[14:17] I mean, I know she’s tagged, but… 我知道她已经被标记 但是
[14:20] Vivian, I know you really care about this job, 薇薇安 我知道你很在乎这份工作
[14:22] and you have a big heart. 你也很宽容
[14:24] But that’s not always a good thing, 但这不一定都是好事
[14:26] and I know that sounds callus, but– 我知道这听起来很老生常谈 但是
[14:27] No, I–I get it. We have to remain impartial. 不 我知道 我们不能带有偏颇
[14:37] When Esme betrayed the department, it was… 埃斯米背叛部门后 这…
[14:41] Yeah, it was hard on all of us. 嗯 这对我们来说都很难
[14:49] So why do you think she did it? 那你为什么觉得是她干的
[14:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:55] Because she cared too much. 因为她太在乎了
[14:57] She got personally involved 她亲自插手干预了
[14:58] instead of letting the system do its job. 而不是让系统司其职
[15:02] It’s important to trust the NFFA. 最重要的就是要信任新国父集团
[15:06] I understand. 我明白
[15:25] Kelen. 凯伦
[15:29] What? 怎么了
[15:32] Open up my bag. 打开我的包
[15:33] There’s something I wanna show you. 我有东西想给你看
[15:38] Please… 拜托
[15:41] just do it. 照我说的做
[15:43] Why? Let’s just listen to music like you said. 为什么 能不能就像你说的那样听听音乐
[15:45] Kelen… 凯伦
[15:47] it’s important. 这很重要
[15:49] Do this for me. 帮我打开
[15:50] I already saw. 我已经看到了
[15:52] I saw it. I–I–I saw the mask. 我看到了 我看到面具了
[15:58] I know you did. 我知道
[16:04] But you didn’t call the cops. 但你没有报警
[16:08] You know what that means, right? 你知道这意味着什么 对吗
[16:13] What? 什么
[16:16] It means you care about me. 意味着你在乎我
[16:21] Of course I do, Ben. 当然了 本
[16:26] After what happened on Purge Night, 在清除夜发生那种事后
[16:28] I–I couldn’t stop thinking about it. 我脑子里就全是那些事
[16:32] I was on the edge all the time, 我每时每刻都在崩溃边缘
[16:33] just waiting for something bad to happen. 等待着发生什么坏事
[16:39] The farmer, when he grabbed me, 那个农民 他抓住我的时候
[16:41] I–I just reacted. 我本能地反应了
[16:47] But then afterward, I… 但后来 我…
[16:49] I felt better. 我觉得好多了
[16:53] I felt great. 我觉得很好
[16:59] I think it’s very brave 我觉得你能告诉我
[17:02] that you can talk to me about all this. 就是已经非常有勇气了
[17:06] It’s so honest. 你非常诚实
[17:08] It is, 是的
[17:10] and the fact that you see I’m the same guy, 你看到的我依然还是那个我
[17:12] that–that’s real. 真的
[17:13] That–that shows the kind of connection we have. 那说明我们就是有那种心灵上的链接
[17:18] I feel like it brings us closer together. 我觉得这让我们的关系更近了
[17:32] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[17:39] But it still scares you. 但这依然让我害怕
[17:43] No. 不
[17:45] You keep doing that thing with your neck. 你一直在摸你的脖子
[18:04] I didn’t want it to be like this. 我也不想这样
[18:11] Here… 给
[18:13] take it. 拿着
[18:19] I want you to feel completely safe. 我想让你觉得自己很安全
[18:40] You know, maybe I’ll give it some time. 也许我该等一段时间
[18:43] I don’t think you’ll ever convince that man. 我觉得我没办法说服那家伙
[18:46] You can’t reason with grief. 你无法和悲伤理论
[18:48] You’re right. 你说得对
[18:50] I mean, did you see the look on their faces? 你看到他们脸上的表情了吗
[18:53] They were scared. 他们很害怕
[18:55] I mean, he’s dangerous. 他很危险
[18:59] I’ll pack a couple of bags and send for the rest. 我打包一些行李 把其他的寄出去
[19:00] You guys are leaving? 你们要走了吗
[19:05] – Darren? – Are you all right? -达伦 -你没事吧
[19:08] Uh, yeah, you just said you’re leaving, right? 嗯 你刚刚说你要走了
[19:11] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[19:14] Okay, I’m coming with you. 好 我和你们一起走
[19:15] Darren, honey, we have to leave today. 达伦 亲爱的 我们今天就要走
[19:17] – No, I’m–that’s fine. I’m coming with. 不 我…没关系 我跟你们一起
[19:18] Son, what’s wrong? 孩子 怎么了
[19:23] I think I’m in trouble, Dad. 我觉得我有麻烦了 爸爸
[19:27] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[19:28] Okay, I messed with the wrong guys, 我惹了不该惹的人
[19:29] and I think they’re coming to Purge me now. 我觉得他们要清除我了
[19:31] Come on. 来
[19:35] It’s okay. 没事的
[19:38] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[19:39] You’re coming with us. 你和我们一起走
[19:43] Let’s go. 走吧
[19:47] Mom! 妈妈
[19:49] Mom! I’m her son. 妈妈 我是她的儿子
[19:51] Ryan, honey, what– why aren’t you in school? 瑞安 亲爱的 你怎么没在上学
[19:56] It got canceled. 学校取消了
[20:02] Uh, uh, let’s get you home. I’ll get her home safe. 我们送你回家吧 我会把她安全送回家的
[20:03] Oh, hold on there, sir. 等一下 先生
[20:04] We need to get a little information here. 我们要登记一下信息
[20:06] Let me start with your ID. 先让我看看你的身份证
[20:28] Ryan Grant. 瑞安·格兰特
[20:30] That’s it. 就这个
[20:39] You’re retired NOPD. 你是退休的国家警察
[20:41] Well, old timers retire. 老了就该退休
[20:43] I just kicked the habit early. 我只是还有原来的习惯
[20:45] Right on. 马上
[20:45] We pulled up an Alice Grant with an address 我们逼停了住在多热尼亚
[20:48] listed at Lafayette Assisted Living over on Dorgenois. 拉斐特疗养中心的爱丽丝·格兰特
[20:51] – Is that right? – Yeah, that’s it. -对吗 -是的 没错
[20:52] I’ve got my truck here. I can get her home. 我的车在那里 我可以送她回家
[20:54] – Okay, we’ll walk you back. – I don’t want to trouble you. -好 我们送你们回去 -我可不想麻烦你们
[20:56] Oh, no trouble at all, man. Anything for a vet. 一点都不麻烦 帮前辈义不容辞
[21:06] Where are we going now, honey? 我们要去哪里 亲爱的
[21:11] – Is this your truck here? – Yeah, it’s right here. -这是你的车吗 -是的 这边
[21:17] I got it. 我来
[21:21] Here we go. 来
[21:22] All right, here I go. 好了 我来了
[21:26] – Here you go. – Thank you. -来 -谢谢
[21:28] No problem. Y’all drive safe now. 不客气 你们一路顺风
[21:58] You hot? 你热吗
[22:01] I’ll turn on the AC. 我开空调
[22:05] There’s a gas station up ahead. 前面有一个加油站
[22:08] I’m gonna stop. 我会停一下
[22:47] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[22:50] I have to use the bathroom. 我要上厕所
[22:53] Okay. 好
[22:58] Oh, wait. 等等
[23:01] Can I borrow your phone? 我能借一下你的手机吗
[23:03] Uh, mine’s dead. 我的手机没电了
[23:05] I need to call my mom 我要打给我妈妈
[23:06] and let her know I left something back at the house. 告诉她 我有东西拉在家里了
[24:06] 救命 我被校园杀手绑架了 绿色房车 55号公路往南
[24:36] Thanks for letting me use your phone. 谢谢你借我手机
[24:38] You ready to go? 准备好走了吗
[25:14] Drew Adams. 杜鲁·亚当斯
[25:27] 感兴趣就联系8005550140 找德鲁·亚当斯
[25:30] – Hello? – Vivian? -喂 -薇薇安吗
[25:32] You saw my flyers? 你看到沃德传单了吗
[25:33] Photo got my attention. 那张照片吸引了我的注意力
[25:35] How the hell did you know where to post them? 你怎么知道该贴在哪里的
[25:37] I, uh, paid some people to plaster them 我付钱让人贴在
[25:38] around dead zones where you were last spotted. 你最后出现过的区域
[25:40] You could get arrested for talking to me. 你和我说话很可能会被抓的
[25:43] They might even have you wired by now. 他们可能已经监听你了
[25:45] No, I’m not. It’s safe. 不 我没有 很安全
[25:46] I just… 我只是…
[25:48] I did a keystroke analysis on your work station 我在他们清除你的工作站之前
[25:50] before they erased it. 进行了击键分析
[25:51] I saw what you did– the deleted footage. 我看到你做的事了 删掉的录像
[25:54] Hey, whatever you do, do not mention that footage 不管你要干什么都不要对任何人提
[25:57] or that case to anyone. 那段录像或那个案子
[25:59] Do you understand? Not even Curtis. 你明白吗 连柯蒂斯都别说
[26:01] I won’t, but it’s against regulation 我不会的 但那样篡改录像
[26:03] to tamper with footage like that. 是违反规定的
[26:05] Did you do it? 是你干的吗
[26:08] I– 我…
[26:09] Of course not. 当然不是
[26:11] What did you do? 你到底做了什么
[26:13] They–they–they won’t give me a straight answer, 他们不愿意正面回答我
[26:15] Curtis just skirts the issue. 柯蒂斯只会回避话题
[26:17] I didn’t do anything wrong. 我没有做任何错事
[26:20] How do I know that for sure? 我怎么能确定
[26:22] You don’t. 你不能
[26:23] Listen to me. 听我说
[26:25] You cannot trust anyone. 你不能相信任何人
[26:30] How about you? Can I trust you? 那你呢 我能相信你吗
[26:33] Because there is something very wrong, 因为发生了一些非常不对的事
[26:35] and I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[26:40] You can help me. 你可以帮我
[26:53] What are you looking for? 你在看什么
[26:56] I was just, um, checking my makeup. 我只是在看我的妆
[27:04] So I was thinking after finals, 我在想期末考试以后
[27:08] maybe we take a trip somewhere? 我们可以去哪里玩玩
[27:12] Wouldn’t that be fun? 会不会很有意思
[27:15] Or we can save our money for an apartment. 或者我们可以攒钱买个公寓
[27:20] If we finally had our own place, we can get a puppy. 如果我们有自己的家 也许能买一条小狗
[27:32] Ben? 本
[27:36] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[27:37] Ben? 本
[27:39] Ben! 本
[27:48] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[27:50] Ben? 本
[27:52] Ben? 本
[27:56] 救命 我被校园杀手绑架了 绿色房车 55号公路往南
[28:04] Looks like they’re stopping traffic ahead. 看来前面的路被封了
[28:17] All right, keep moving. 好了 继续走
[28:18] Pull up. Pull up. 停车 停车
[28:23] Hi, Officer. 你好 警官
[28:24] Evening, sir. 晚上好 先生
[28:25] I need everyone’s identification. 我需要所有人的身份证
[28:27] Yes, sir. I’m reaching for it right now. 好的 先生 我正在拿
[28:32] Come on, guys. 来 伙计们
[28:35] – Got it? – Yeah. -找到了吗 -嗯
[28:41] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[28:45] I don’t mind Mississippi. 去密西西比也无所谓
[28:47] It’s so green here. 这里就有很多树
[28:52] I’m afraid we have a problem. 恐怕我们有些问题
[28:55] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[28:56] You and your wife are free to continue, 你和你的妻子可以继续往前
[28:58] but sir, you’re on our No Travel list. 但是 先生 你在出行管制名单上
[29:00] I can’t let you across the state line. 我不能让你过州级线
[29:02] Wait, that’s not right. 等等 这不对劲
[29:03] Uh, is that some sort of mistake? 这是弄错了吗
[29:05] The list comes straight from the NFFA. 这个名单是新国父集团发的
[29:07] There’s nothing I can do. 我也无能为力
[29:09] Please turn around. 请调头
[29:11] Look, Dad, it’s not a mistake. 爸爸 不是弄错了
[29:13] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[29:16] Look, the trouble that I’m in is not with some guys. 我惹的不是什么普通人
[29:20] It’s the government. 而是政府
[29:23] Okay, you–you guys should probably just go on without me. 你们还是别带我了 走吧
[29:25] Please, I can’t have something happen to you guys because of me. 拜托 我不能让你们俩因为我而出事
[29:28] Darren, no. I’m not leaving my son. 达伦 不 我不会丢下我的儿子
[29:39] Why? 为什么
[29:41] Please don’t do this. 求你不要这么做
[29:43] – Why did you write this? – I was scared. -你为什么要写下这个 -我很害怕
[29:46] I’m sorry, but I’m so scared. 对不起 但是我太害怕了
[29:50] It’s just because you don’t understand. 就是因为你不理解
[29:52] I don’t want to understand. 我不想理解
[29:55] It’s sick, Ben. 这太变态了 本
[29:58] You’re always going to be afraid until you see for yourself. 你如果不亲眼看看 就会一直害怕
[30:03] I need you to do something for me. 我要你为我做一些事
[30:09] What? 什么
[30:14] Pick up the knife. Let me show you. 拿起刀 让我给你看看
[30:15] No. No, no, no. 不不不
[30:17] I–I can’t. 我不行
[30:17] Kelen, do this for me. 凯伦 就算是为我
[30:21] Pick up the knife and I’ll show you. 拿起刀 我给你看看
[30:24] Come on! 快点
[30:27] Good. 很好
[30:29] Now I want you to cut me. 我现在希望你刺我
[30:30] What? No! 什么 不
[30:31] Come on. It’s okay. 快点 没事的
[30:35] I’ll be here to help you. 我会帮你的
[30:40] You just got to give yourself permission 你只要允许你自己
[30:41] to let go of all the guilt and the fear. 放开所有的愧疚和恐惧
[30:44] Come on. 快点
[30:49] That’s it. 没错
[30:50] Yeah. Come on! 没错 快点
[30:53] Yeah. Come on! 没错 来
[30:57] Yeah, come on. Do it! 没错 来
[31:04] What the fuck? 你干什么
[31:20] Kelen! 凯伦
[31:26] Kelen, wait! 凯伦 等等
[31:32] Kelen! 凯伦
[31:36] Kelen! 凯伦
[31:39] Kelen! 凯伦
[31:46] Help me! 帮帮我
[31:50] Kelen, wait! 凯伦 等等
[31:53] Kelen, wait! 凯伦 等等
[32:05] Oh, my God. 天啊
[32:05] Oh, fuck. 该死
[32:07] Oh, fuck! 该死
[32:12] Man, I didn’t even– even want to hit her. 伙计 我没…我没想撞她的
[32:15] She ran right into the road, dude. I just… 她突然跑到路中央 我…
[32:17] are you… 你…
[32:19] oh, fuck. I’ve got to call 911! 天啊 我要赶紧报警
[34:36] Jesus. 上帝啊啊
[34:40] That was way too close. 太惊险了
[34:44] Play time’s over. 游戏时间结束了
[34:45] I’m gonna get you a passport and get you out of here. 我会给你搞个护照 送你离开这里
[34:48] I already told you I’m not leaving. 我已经说了 我不走
[34:51] Hey, the cops almost caught you today. 警察今天差点抓到你
[34:53] You stay here, you’re as good as dead. 你要是待在这里 早晚没命
[34:55] When shit went upside down for you, did you run? 你只要碰到什么事就会跑吗
[34:58] Do you wanna know why? 你想知道为什么吗
[35:00] Because I have people here that depend on me, 因为有人依赖着我
[35:04] and I’m not gonna put my team 我不会让我的团队
[35:05] or my mother in that kind of danger. 或我的妈妈遇到那种危险
[35:07] Yeah, well, I have people too. 我也有人
[35:10] People that were hurt by the NFFA, 那些曾被新国父集团伤害的人
[35:11] and I was part of that. 我也是加害者之一
[35:13] People like Dr. Adams and Olivia Hughes. 像亚当斯博士和奥利维亚·休斯那样的人
[35:21] And Tommy. 还有汤米
[35:26] What do you know about Tommy? 你知道多少关于汤米的事
[35:28] The morning after Purge Night, 清除夜后的那天早上
[35:30] when Tommy crossed the line… 汤米的脚越线
[35:34] I was the one who tagged him. 是我标记了他
[35:45] My best friend is gonna die in there because of you. 我最好的朋友要因为你而死在里面了
[35:50] I know. 我知道
[35:53] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[35:56] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么要告诉我这些
[35:58] Don’t you get it? 你还不明白吗
[36:01] This is why I have to stay. I have to set things right. 所以我才要留下来 我要纠正一切
[36:04] I told myself it was just a job, and if it wasn’t me, 我告诉过自己 这只是一份工作 如果不是我
[36:07] somebody else would have to do it. 也会有别人要这么做
[36:09] But I can’t think that way anymore. 但是我不能再抱着这种想法了
[36:11] – You need to leave. – I need to help. -你必须离开 -我必须帮忙
[36:13] Please, just let me stay. 求你了 让我留下来
[36:15] Please. 求你了
[36:17] I don’t give a fuck what you do, 我不在乎你要做什么
[36:21] but you’re not staying here. 但是你不能留在这里
[36:43] Guys, are you sure about this? 伙计们 你们确定要这样吗
[36:46] We shouldn’t have never run. 我们就不该逃走
[36:52] I mean, why should we leave everything that we worked for? 我们为什么要丢下我们努力奋斗得到的一切
[36:55] For some old psycho? 就为了几个老疯子
[36:57] Okay, you got guys like Clint all over this country. 全国到处都有克林特这样的人
[37:02] Some of them, they’re running this country. 有些人甚至还是国家的管理层
[37:05] But if we run now, we’ll be running forever. 但如果我们现在逃走 那就会永远都在逃亡
[37:08] And I ain’t running. 我不逃
[37:09] All right? We ain’t running. 好吗 我们不逃
[37:36] I wanna say thanks for everything. 我想谢谢你做的一切
[37:45] The way you feel about Tommy… 你对汤米的感受
[37:49] The way it eats at you… 这种吞噬你的感受
[37:52] I’m carrying that for a lot of people I hurt. 也是我伤害的很多人压在我身上的感受
[37:57] You know… 你知道
[37:58] some new person is sitting at my old desk, 有新的人坐在我原来的办公桌前
[38:03] pressing the buttons I used to press, 按下我曾经按下的按钮
[38:06] tagging new Tommys every day, 每天都在标记新的汤米
[38:08] sending good people to prison… 把好人送进监狱
[38:12] or worse. 或者去更糟的地方
[38:14] And that is why I had to blow up this whole fucking thing. 所以我要毁掉这操蛋的一切
[38:32] Wait. 等等
人类清除计划

文章导航

Previous Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

人类清除计划(The Purge)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号