Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Go on in. You’ll be safe, okay? 进来吧 你们在这很安全 好吗
[00:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[00:27] Rocco, get these kids some help… 罗科 快来照顾一下这些孩子们
[00:28] I need something that packs a punch. 我需要一把有威力的武器
[00:30] What else you got back there? 你这还有什么
[00:31] No, these are all, uh… customers. 没了 这些都是客人的
[00:34] Carm, I need a gun, now. 卡姆 我需要一把枪 现在就要
[00:35] Miguel, take a breath. 米格尔 深呼吸
[00:38] Check out the surveillance. See what we’re up against. 你看看监控视频 看看我们面对的是什么
[00:40] No, I gotta go, all right? Pen’s out there 不 我必须去 好吗 小佩还在外面
[00:43] and who knows what that guy’s doing to her right now. 谁知道现在那个人会对她做些什么
[00:45] You head out there half-cocked, 你这么莽撞地冲出去
[00:46] two things are gonna happen. One, you’ll die. 只会有两种结果 要么你死
[00:48] Two, your sister dies. 要么你妹妹死
[00:51] They took her alive. He wants her for something. 他们活捉她 肯定有目的
[00:54] Let’s tackle this together… 我们专业一点
[00:56] like two professionals. 一起解决这事
[01:01] Come on. 来吧
[01:05] This is it. Today’s the day. 就是今天了 终于到来
[01:09] Do what’s necessary. 不择手段
[01:11] Earn tomorrow’s clean slate. 成就明日的洁净
[01:14] Take the horror built up inside of you 将你心中积起的恐惧
[01:16] and spill it in the streets. 尽情泼洒在街道上吧
[01:20] The New Founding Fathers gave you a right 新国父集团给了你这个权利
[01:22] that previous generations could only fantasize about. 这个前几任国父只能痴心妄想的权利
[01:27] What Jefferson and Washington started, they perfected. 他们完善了杰斐逊和华盛顿先导的制度
[01:32] Don’t squander this privilege. 不要浪费了这个千载难逢的机会
[01:35] Don’t cower. 不要退缩
[01:37] Now, answer me. 现在 回答我
[01:39] Will you spend this holiday locked in a cage 你是想被锁在牢笼里度过这一天
[01:42] afraid of your true potential? 畏惧直面你的潜能吗
[01:44] No. 绝不
[01:46] And can you stand another year of life 你想再忍受一年这种
[01:49] with this poison inside of you? 被恐惧荼毒的生活吗
[01:54] No! 绝不
[01:55] I will participate. 我将参与其中
[01:57] I will participate! 我将参与其中
[01:59] I will Purge. 我要大清除
[02:01] I… will… 我 要
[02:05] Purge! 大清除
[02:16] – Where are we? – Where did he go? -我们这是在哪 -他去了哪里
[02:20] He saved me from Purgers, 他把我从清除者手里救下来
[02:21] and then he tied me up. 然后又把我绑了起来
[02:22] He broke into my house when I was asleep, 他趁我睡着的时潜入了我家
[02:24] turned my security system off. How did he do that? 把安保系统关了 他怎么做到的
[02:27] I don’t know, he did the same thing to us. 我也不知道 他也是这么抓到我们的
[02:28] What the hell do you think he wants? 你觉得他到底想要什么
[02:29] Wait. Do you hear that? 等等 你听到了吗
[02:33] I think he’s coming. 我想是他来了
[02:37] How long is this gonna take? 这要用多久
[02:39] As long as it takes. 该用多久就用多久
[02:42] He’s gotta be from the Carnival. 他一定是从血祭嘉年华来的
[02:45] Maybe the guards tracked us. 也许警卫在跟踪我们
[02:46] No. No, his armor’s DIY. 不 不 他的盔甲是自己做的
[02:50] There’s no backup. 没有支援
[02:51] This dude is definitely a Purge Lone Wolf. 这个家伙绝对是一匹清除独狼
[02:57] And that… is his plate. 这是他的车牌
[03:01] In a minute, 一分钟后
[03:02] we’ll know everything about this guy, 我们会知道这个家伙的一切
[03:04] Where he’s been, prior arrests, favorite color. 他去过哪 犯罪记录和最喜欢的颜色
[03:09] Joe Owens. 乔·欧文斯
[03:13] Not married, one living relative, 未婚 只有一个亲戚
[03:17] former member of the Factory Workers Union. 前工厂工会的成员
[03:20] That is his current address. 这是他现在的住址
[04:23] – Oh, my God, Joe! – Joe Owens? -天哪 乔 -乔·欧文斯
[04:26] No, you–you saved me. 不 你…你救过我
[04:29] Oh, no, not you. 不 不可能是你
[04:33] Okay. 好的
[04:35] Let’s begin. 开始吧
[04:46] I haven’t been out on Purge Night… 我没在清除夜出过门…
[04:50] Since before the bar. 开酒吧之前就没出去过
[04:56] And that last time… 而最后一次
[05:00] We’ll do better tonight. 今晚我们会做得更好
[05:28] We are going to figure something out. 我们会想出办法的
[05:31] Please, please. My wife is pregnant, okay? 求你了 我妻子怀孕了 好吗
[05:34] – She didn’t do anything. Could you just have a little– – No– -她什么也没做 你能不能有点 -不
[05:40] No one speaks without permission. 不经允许谁也不许说话
[05:45] You are all here… 你们在这里的原因…
[05:47] because you’ve wronged me. 是因为你们辜负了我
[05:49] And as prescribed by the New Founding Fathers, 根据新国父集团的规定
[05:51] I can Purge and purify myself. 我可以清除你们 净化自己
[05:54] As an American, it’s my right. 作为美国人 这是我的权利
[06:00] You’ll each be placed on trial. 你们每个人都要接受审判
[06:03] I prepared my testimony. 我准备了我的证词
[06:05] You will hear it. 你们将会听到
[06:07] You will consider the evidence I present. 考量我提出的证据
[06:10] There will be… 然后会有…
[06:12] perhaps a dialogue. 也许是对话
[06:15] And then you’ll confess. 然后你要忏悔
[06:17] And if your confession is compelling, 如果你的忏悔令人信服
[06:21] I will exercise mercy. 我会仁慈对待
[06:23] But, if you decline to confess 但是 如果你拒绝忏悔
[06:26] or your confession is insufficient, 或者你忏悔的不够
[06:29] I will Purge. 我就要清除你
[06:33] And I will be reborn. 然后我将重生
[06:36] God bless America. 天佑美国
[06:39] Joe! 乔
[06:41] I understand that you’re still angry, 我知道你还在生气
[06:43] but I was just a messenger that day. 但那天我只是个信使
[06:46] There was nothing I could’ve done 我做不了什么
[06:48] to help keep Saticoy afloat. 使萨蒂科伊继续开业
[06:50] You have to believe me. 你必须相信我
[06:52] I-I was just following company policy. 我只是遵守公司的政策
[06:54] Y-your father’s condition was preexisting. 你父亲之前就是那样
[06:56] A-anybody would’ve denied the claim. 任何人都会拒绝索赔
[07:12] You will be first. 你将是第一个
[07:23] Listen up, Cardinals, don’t forget to buy 听着 红衣主教们 别忘了买
[07:25] your tickets to the homecoming dance. 回校舞会的门票
[07:27] It’s only three weeks away. 只有三个星期了
[07:30] – Hey, Erin. – Hi. -你好 伊莲 -你好
[07:33] No, you’re smart, remember? 不准看 你很聪明 记得吗
[07:35] Don’t peek at your answers. Just solve them all again. 不要偷看你的答案 再解一遍题就行了
[07:38] And go faster. 快一点
[07:39] I’ll get written up if I’m late for class. 如果上课迟到我会被记名字的
[07:48] Gotta write my name at the top. 还得把我的名字写在卷子最上面
[07:50] It’s gotta be the same handwriting as the answers. 一定要和答案的笔迹一样
[07:52] C’mon, Joey, this is not your first day. 乔伊 这又不是你第一次
[07:56] Please! I-I finished really fast today. 拜托 我今天写得真的很快
[07:58] Please, can I go? 我能走了吗
[08:01] Don’t you dare try to sneak in there 明天和我确认之前
[08:02] before checking with me tomorrow. 你敢溜进里面试试看
[08:07] Again? 又尿
[08:09] You’re such a little baby! 你真是个婴儿
[08:11] Hey, look at Joey. 大家看看乔伊
[08:12] He forgot to wear his diaper today. 他今天忘记垫尿布了
[08:22] At the end of the school year, 学年结束的时候
[08:24] I got caught relieving myself outside. 有人看到我在外面小解
[08:28] I got written up. 我被记过了
[08:32] When you found out I disobeyed you, 在你发现我不服从你的时候
[08:34] you gave me a black eye, Charlie. 你白了我一眼 查理
[08:38] My dad was disgusted that I let you pick on me, 我爸厌恶我任由你欺负
[08:41] didn’t defend myself. 却不自卫
[08:42] Hey, man. I don’t know about any of this. 这些我毫不知情
[08:45] I– I think you got the wrong guy. I– 我想你认错人了
[08:51] – I’m not waiting to be put on trial. – Don’t… -我可不会等着受审 -别
[08:54] He’s a reasonable man. I know him. 他是个讲理的人 我了解他
[08:56] – Do not insult me… – He’ll let us go -别侮辱我 -如果我们为自己辩解
[08:57] if we argue our case. 他会放我们走
[09:01] It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事 没事
[09:02] Next, let’s talk about exam week. 接下来 我们聊聊考试周
[09:04] Winter, my sophomore year, the day it snowed. 我大二那一年冬天 那天下着雪
[09:08] I had a free period and I wanted to spend it studying 我有一段空闲时间 我想用来学习
[09:10] and I bundled up and went outside, 我穿得暖暖地出了门
[09:12] hoping to find a place without distractions. 希望找到一个不会令我分心的地方
[09:15] I saw you leaving campus with your friend… 我看到你和你朋友翘课
[09:17] – I’m Jane. -…skipping the class. -我叫简 -走出学校
[09:19] – So I thought I was safe. – We can get out of here. -我以为自己安全了 -我们可以逃离这里
[09:22] I didn’t realize that you spotted me… 我没想到你看到了我
[09:24] – walking across – But we have to be willing to take a risk. -走过… -但我们必须愿意冒险
[09:27] …followed me as I settled in to study… 你跟着我 当我正要学习时
[09:29] Penelope. 我叫佩内洛普
[09:31] – You again, throw me… – I can take a risk, -你又一次朝我扔… -我可以冒险
[09:33] but this night, it’s relentless. 但今晚简直无休无止
[09:34] I can’t win. 我战胜不了
[09:36] Winning means that you don’t give up the fight. 胜利意味着不放弃反抗
[09:39] For the first time, 头一回
[09:40] – I lost my temper, I told you… – We won’t give in to that man. -我发火了 我和你说 -我们不能屈服
[09:43] -…asshole. – Trust me. -混蛋 -相信我
[09:45] You didn’t like that, Charlie. 你不喜欢 查理
[09:46] – We’re going to live. – You didn’t like the… -我们会活下来的 -我不喜欢
[09:48] We’ll figure this out together. 我们会一起想出办法的
[09:51] …and your bullying. 你却欺凌弱小
[09:59] I’d like to live in a place like this. 我想住在这个地方
[10:03] Nothing special about it. 这里没什么特别的
[10:05] It’s more peaceful than the city. 比市里安静多了
[10:07] Until you get a look inside one of these houses. 看到房子里面再说吧
[10:11] City or suburb, people are capable of awful shit. 不管在市里或郊区 人都能干坏事
[10:15] Don’t let the picket fences fool you. 别让这栅栏骗了你
[10:19] Wherever you go, people are people. 无论走到哪里 人就是这样
[10:23] What the hell is this? 前面在干什么
[10:26] Roadblock. 路障
[10:28] Oh, fuck. 妈的
[10:39] I got this. Stay put. 我来应付 坐着别动
[10:43] Arms up! 举起手
[10:56] There’s a toll. 要收过路费
[10:58] I don’t have much to barter with. 我没多少东西可以交换
[11:02] Weapons, but… I’m gonna need those. 有些枪 但是我需要这些枪
[11:06] Don’t we all. 难道我们不都需要吗
[11:10] Come on. 交出来
[11:12] Your gun, your car– you gotta give us something. 你的枪和车 总得给我们点什么
[11:15] I’m Pete. 我叫皮特
[11:17] And I’m Betty. 我叫贝蒂
[11:20] – Weapons up. – Pay up. -举枪 -交出来
[11:31] I’m Pete. The Cop. 我叫皮特 那个警察
[11:34] Oh, shit. 糟了
[11:35] So what? 那又如何
[11:37] – What the fuck? – He’s off limits. -搞什么 -他可以过去
[11:41] Blue Friday. 蓝色星期五
[11:42] Before your time. 都是你们还小的时候的事了
[11:46] Tonight I’m on family business, a very personal matter. 今晚我要处理家事 是私人问题
[11:50] I respect the rights of everyone participating. 我尊重每位参与者的权利
[11:55] But I’d very much appreciate a free pass. 要是能让我免费通过 我非常感激
[12:03] All right, pull your car through. 好吧 把你车开过来
[12:04] We’ll make a hole. 我们来开路
[12:06] Open up! 开门
[12:08] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[12:09] Rachel, chill, he’s all right. 雷切尔 冷静 他没事的
[12:11] Open it up. 开门
[12:34] Stay safe. 注意安全
[12:39] Now, your confession. 现在 忏悔吧
[12:43] Look in the camera. 看着镜头
[12:46] This way, I will be able to revisit this moment, 这样 我就能重温这一刻了
[12:51] anytime I choose. 随便什么时候都可以
[12:54] – I told you I don’t know you. I — – Charlie. -我说过我不认识你 -查理
[13:00] I explained this. 我来解释
[13:03] If you refuse, I’ll assume your guilt. 如果你拒绝 我就认为你有罪
[13:06] You’ll be Purged. 你就会被清除
[13:14] Don’t you wanna offer your side of all this? 你不想为这一切贡献你的一份力量吗
[13:20] Come on, let me hear what you have to say. 说出来 让我听听你有什么想说的
[13:37] I remember you, okay? 我记得你 行了吧
[13:46] You were Joey. 你是乔伊
[13:47] The smart kid. 那个聪明的孩子
[13:49] Always did your homework. 每次都完成了作业
[13:51] You were proud of it. 你很自豪
[13:53] Like, proud that being smart was easy. 觉得自己很聪明 一切都很简单
[13:56] It wasn’t like that for me, man. 但我不是这样
[13:59] In my house, nothing was easy. 在我家 没什么是容易的
[14:07] I wish 我希望
[14:09] I hadn’t treated you so bad. 我没有对你那么坏
[14:11] It wasn’t right. 那不对
[14:14] But look at me. 但是 看看我
[14:16] I’ve been on the street, like, ten years. 我流落街头十年了
[14:20] Maybe I got what I deserved. 可能是我罪有应得
[14:28] I didn’t think– 我不认为
[14:31] I didn’t know 我不知道
[14:33] that you were still hurting. 你还为之前的事痛苦不堪
[14:35] But I know now. 但我现在知道了
[14:38] So… 所以
[14:39] maybe you’ll let me go? 你会放我走吗
[14:43] It’s a miracle I’ve survived this long with The Purge. 我能在大清除中活这么久已经是个奇迹了
[14:47] Maybe that’s my punishment, 可能这就是我的惩罚
[14:51] being this. 沦为如此
[15:09] See? 看见了吗
[15:13] Don’t you feel better? 你觉得好点儿了吗
[15:17] I do. 我可觉得好多了
[15:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:08] It’s okay. 没关系
[16:12] Oh, my God… 我的天呐
[16:18] Like I said… 就像我说的
[16:20] mercy. 仁慈
[16:32] This is a goddamn nightmare. 这就是个噩梦
[16:35] We know that man, right? 我们认识那个男的 对吧
[16:37] I remember his face. He’s one of our subs. 我记得他的脸 是我们的承包商之一
[16:40] Yeah. 是的
[16:42] He installed the security system 他去年在史密斯街综合大楼
[16:44] on the Smith Street complex last year. 安装了安全系统
[16:47] Does he have a reason for wanting to kill us? 他有理由杀我们吗
[16:50] No. 没有
[16:57] His confession meant nothing. 他的忏悔一点用都没有
[17:00] He won’t listen to reason. Jane, what are we going to do? 他不讲道理 简 我们怎么办
[17:24] Listen up. We outnumber him. 听着 我们人多势众
[17:27] If we work together, we can take him. 如果齐心协力 我们能搞定他
[17:29] Rick and I will rush him. 我和里克朝他扑过去
[17:30] He’s got a taser and a gun. 他有电击枪和手枪
[17:32] If we–if we can get it away from him– 如果能把武器夺过来
[17:33] Good idea, good idea. 好主意 好主意
[17:36] When we tackle him, 我们攻击他的时候
[17:39] you take his weapon. 你把武器抢过来
[17:41] Okay. 好的
[17:43] We all need each other to survive. 我们得彼此依靠才能活命
[17:47] That’s our mission, understand? 这是我们的任务 明白吗
[17:50] Oh, shit, Joe. 该死 乔
[17:57] Eileen. 艾琳
[17:58] Now it’s your turn. 该你了
[18:03] Come on. 过来
[18:06] Eileen, wait! 艾琳 等等
[18:07] Eileen! 艾琳
[18:18] Oh, my God! 天哪
[18:20] No… 不
[18:24] What a waste. 何必呢
[18:26] She denied herself a fair trial. 她放弃了公平审判的机会
[18:30] Oh, my God. 天哪
[18:32] Do not mistake me 别误解我
[18:35] for some animal, killing strangers in the street. 我不是街上见人就杀的禽兽
[18:39] I know what this night is really for. 我深知今晚的目的是什么
[18:42] I am well-prepared. 早就准备就绪
[18:44] Charlie should not have lied to me, 查理不该撒谎
[18:46] and Eileen should not have fled. 艾琳不该逃走
[18:49] I worked very hard to get you all here 我费了九牛二虎之力
[18:53] in one piece, healthy, ready to stand trial. 才把你们安然无恙地带来接受审判
[18:58] The building is rigged 这里戒备森严
[19:00] to keep others out and to keep all of you in. 谁也进不来 你们也出不去
[19:03] You cannot run from my justice! 你们逃脱不了我的制裁
[19:20] We can still fight our way out. 我们还是逃得出去的
[19:24] Together. 我们一起
[19:27] It’s the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[19:29] I will lay her to rest with Charlie. 我去把她和查理放在一起
[19:33] Jane Barbour will be next. 下一位是简·巴伯
[19:53] So do you wanna explain why some ex-cop is more 你能解释一下为什么这镇上的前任警察
[19:55] popular than The Pope in this town? 比罗马教皇还有威望吗
[19:58] What was she talking about back there–Blue Friday? 刚才她说什么来着 蓝色星期五
[20:00] Back when The Purge was new, a lot of guys with badges 清除计划之初 很多支持者认为
[20:03] thought it was a quicker route to justice than the courtroom. 这是比法庭更快捷的审判方式
[20:06] And I didn’t agree with that. 我并不赞同
[20:08] So you stopped a bunch of dirty cops from Purging. 所以你阻止了当时很多胡作非为的警察
[20:10] Something like that. 算是吧
[20:13] The department didn’t appreciate it, 当局可不买账
[20:15] – but a lot of other people did. – Yeah, I bet. -但很多人支持我 -那肯定
[20:19] Nowadays, it’s, like, 而现在
[20:22] carving jack-o’-lanterns on Halloween. 就像雕万圣节的南瓜灯
[20:24] What do you mean? 什么意思
[20:24] People like to make rules on this night. 人们喜欢给这样的夜晚定规矩
[20:26] Traditions, routines. 设传统和惯例
[20:29] Oh, so you’re one of their traditions. 所以你也成了他们传统的一部分
[20:31] Don’t mess with Pete the Cop. 不要和警察皮特过不去
[20:34] He’s off limits. 他可没有底线
[20:37] Of course, not everybody agrees with that. 当然不是所有人都这么看
[20:41] Yeah, like that asshole with the 3D printed gun, huh? 是啊 就像那个拿着三维打印枪的混蛋
[20:45] My special privileges in this town have an expiration date. 我在这镇上的特权是有期限的
[20:49] Your generation– you’re too young to remember. 你们这代人 太年轻了 容易忘记
[20:52] But, until then… 这一切发生前
[20:56] well, it’s nice bar, right? 那还是个不错的酒吧呢 对吧
[21:00] Is he gonna listen to reason 等我们被叫上去
[21:01] when we’re up there? 他会听我们解释吗
[21:03] He has to. 他必须得听
[21:06] Whatever you’re holding back, Rick, just tell me. 你在对我隐瞒什么 里克 告诉我吧
[21:09] Jane, sit down. 简 坐下
[21:12] He thinks we owe him money. 他觉得我们欠他钱
[21:15] But he’s wrong. 但他错了
[21:17] I paid him. 我付过钱了
[21:24] – You remember me? – Oh, I remember you, Joe. -你记得我吗 -我记得你 乔
[21:28] You like this place? 你喜欢这里吗
[21:29] I do. It’s… 嗯 它很那个
[21:32] It’s more relaxed than I was expecting but, yeah. 它比我想象中要随意一点 但我喜欢
[21:35] It’s not, like, you dressed for a fancy place anyway. 但你也没有穿着去高档餐厅的衣服
[21:39] I wasn’t– 我没
[21:43] So… tell me about what you do. 那么 和我讲讲你是做什么的吧
[21:47] I, uh, I specialize in Purge security systems. 我专门研究大清除时的安保系统
[21:51] It’s my second career. 这是我的第二份职业
[21:52] I was a foreman at Saticoy before. 我之前是萨提柯伊的工头
[21:55] – You were there when they– – They sent all our jobs -你在的时候他们 -他们把我们的工作
[21:56] to Mexico. 都外包到墨西哥去了
[21:58] Yeah, but, you know, I tried to make it work. 对啊 但你懂的 我试着想办法了
[22:01] I was good at math in school so I– 我上学的时候数学很好 所以我
[22:03] – I retrained. – That’s great. -我重新接受了培训 -那很棒啊
[22:06] Good for you. 挺不错
[22:08] Uh, my, uh, dad isn’t so impressed. 我 我爸觉得不怎么样
[22:11] He likes a job where you have to use your hands more 他喜欢那种需要多动手
[22:14] than your head. – 而不是动脑的工作
[22:16] Parents can be hard to impress. 有的时候很难取悦父母
[22:21] So how long have you been on the dating app? 那你用这款约会软件多久了
[22:24] To be honest, I… 说实话 我
[22:26] I really– I didn’t know what to expect. 我真的 我不知道会发生什么
[22:30] Yeah. 嗯
[22:31] I had my reservations too. 我其实也有疑惑
[22:34] But, it’s how people meet each other now. 但是 现在人就是这么互相认识的
[22:37] It always feels so tricky, you know. 这总是让人感觉有些微妙 你懂的
[22:39] There’s only so much you can tell 从个人简介和一张照片里
[22:41] from a profile and a picture. 你就只能看出来那么一点东西
[22:43] Like, with you, I was 比如说你
[22:45] worried that you were gonna be, like, loud and sassy and– 我很担心你会很鲁莽无礼
[22:51] You are very laid-back, which is great. 但你其实很平易近人 非常棒
[22:55] I was surprised, too, 我也有点惊讶
[22:57] because you looked so much younger in your photo. 因为照片里你看起来年轻多了
[23:03] It’s the best photo of me. 那是我最好的一张照片了
[23:06] A guy has to use a good pic, 男人得用一张好照片
[23:07] otherwise a girl will swipe left. 不然姑娘们就往左滑了
[23:11] I-I’m not being dishonest. 我 我不是在撒谎
[23:19] Did you go to college? 你上过大学吗
[23:21] First one in my family. 家里第一个大学生
[23:24] I got a scholarship to Wharton. 我得到了沃顿商学院的奖学金
[23:26] That is a good school. 那是所很棒的学校啊
[23:30] I loved it. I mean, it really set my path. 我很喜欢它 它真的奠定了我的人生道路
[23:33] I work in finance. 我在金融行业工作
[23:36] You’re very lucky… 你很幸运
[23:39] – to be able to take advantage. – Advantage of what? -还占了便宜 -什么便宜
[23:41] Well, you know, they need to have, uh, certain number of– 他们需要一定数量的那个
[23:45] They need to make it easier for some people to get in. 他们得为了一部分人降低入学门槛
[23:48] Right? 对吧
[23:52] I worked very hard for my opportunities, Joe, so… 我很努力才得到的这些机遇 乔 所以
[23:56] what makes you assume otherwise? 你通过什么断定我没有努力呢
[24:02] I’m sorry you got offended. 我很抱歉你感到被冒犯了
[24:04] – It wasn’t a racial thing. – Okay, sure. -这和种族无关 -好啊 无所谓啊
[24:06] I mean, come on, I get nervous 我是说 拜托
[24:08] when I get pulled over by a cop, too, you know. 如果警察让我靠边停车我也会紧张
[24:11] It’s a universal thing. 这是个很普遍的事
[24:13] I have to go to the ladies’ room. 我需要用一下洗手间
[24:14] Would you excuse me? 你介意我离开一下吗
[24:17] Sure. 当然不介意
[24:19] When you come back, I wanna hear about Wharton. 你回来以后跟我说说沃顿商学院的事吧
[24:25] I’ll see you in a minute. 一会儿见
[24:46] Can I get you something else? 您还想再点些什么吗
[24:48] Oh, you know what? 对了 实际上
[24:50] when the time comes… 结账的时候
[24:53] make sure you put the whole tab on this. 记得都算在这张卡上
[24:55] I don’t want her to insist on splitting. 我可不希望她坚持AA
[24:58] I’m trying to treat this lady right. 我想请她一顿饭
[25:02] Sir, the woman you were with paid already… 先生 跟您一起来的女士已经付过钱了
[25:05] for both of you. 两个人的账都结了
[25:07] She left. 她走了
[25:11] I-I’m happy to get you anything else you might need. 如果您还需要其他东西 我很乐意效劳
[25:22] Are you for real with this shit? 你是认真的吗
[25:27] I will finish my testimony, and then you will speak– 我会说完证词 然后轮到你讲话
[25:29] No, you are finished. 不 你已经说完了
[25:30] You tracked me down tonight over a date. Am I getting this correct? 今晚我去约会你跟踪我了 没错吧
[25:33] It wasn’t just that. 不只是这样
[25:35] You were judging me the whole time. 你一直对我有看法
[25:37] Showing off. Paying the check. 炫耀 帮我付钱
[25:40] You didn’t even give me a cha– 你甚至没有给我一个机…
[25:41] Look me in the eye and tell me that it’s worth 看着我的眼睛 告诉我为一次糟糕的约会
[25:44] ending my life over a bad date, and while we’re at it, let’s– 杀了我是值得的 说到这 不如
[25:47] – I wasn’t– – Talk about how you treated me -我不是 -我们说说那次约会
[25:48] on that date. The things you said. 你是怎么对我的 你说的那些话
[25:50] I can’t believe after what I’ve been through tonight… 我不敢相信 经过今晚的事
[25:52] – You didn’t give me a chance– – I’m sitting here listening -你没有给我机会 -我还坐在这里听
[25:54] – You just made a bunch of… – To a man call me… -你只是做了一堆 -一个说我
[25:55] – Classist assumptions… – That I didn’t laugh -经典假设 -在他讲种族歧视笑话时
[25:57] hard enough at his racist jokes. 笑得不够大声的人说话
[26:21] No truck. It’s a dead end. 没有卡车 这条线索断了
[26:24] It’s our best lead. 这是我们最大的希望了
[26:26] I say we sweep it, fast. 要不我们快速搜查一遍
[26:28] Go, brother. 走 兄弟
[26:42] Shit. It’s rigged. 该死 这里被人动过了
[26:43] Let’s try the side. 我们去边上瞧瞧
[27:04] C4. C4炸弹
[27:06] I’ve seen stuff like this overseas. 我在国外见过这种东西
[27:10] I’m not a bomb tech… but I think I can disable it. 我不是拆弹专家 不过我应该能拆除它
[27:13] Yeah? You sure? 你确定吗
[27:17] Maybe step back. 你往后退一点
[27:19] Jesus. 天哪
[27:43] Joe? 乔
[28:00] What? 什么
[28:02] Where’s Joe? 乔在哪里
[28:06] Tell us where he is, now. 他在哪儿 快说
[28:11] You gonna– you gonna interrogate me? 你们要审问我吗
[28:16] I’m gonna keep looking around. 我再去附近看看
[28:17] Keep your cool. 保持冷静
[28:18] All right, be careful. This place is– 小心点 这个地方被
[28:20] Rigged! Eyes peeled. 动过手脚了 我会小心的
[28:24] – Time for you to confess. – I have nothing to confess. -该你忏悔了 -我没什么可忏悔的
[28:27] Of course you do. 你当然有
[28:29] Look at you. 看看你自己
[28:31] How you use your advantage living a comfortable life 你利用自己的优势 过着舒适的日子
[28:34] at the expense of hard-working men like me. 却花着我这样的人的血汗钱
[28:37] You have no idea what I went through to get this life. 你不知道为了现在的生活我吃了多少苦
[28:41] What I’m still going through. 我现在还在挣扎
[28:43] Uh, you had a chance to tell me about it. 你本可以告诉我的
[28:46] Joe, I’ve been on that date a thousand times before you, 乔 在你之前我去过这种约会几千次
[28:50] and it never ends well for me. 从来没有好的结果
[28:52] Those not-so-subtle comments– 那些并不含蓄的评价
[28:53] This again. You know, you are so 又来了 你真的
[28:57] goddamn busy being victim, 你一直觉得自己是受害者
[29:00] you can’t see the harm your actions caused me. 可你看不见你对我造成的伤害
[29:03] Caused you? 我对你
[29:04] Have you heard of Bobby Sheridan? 你听说过博比·谢里登吗
[29:05] Oh, my God. 我的天
[29:08] The way he explains it, it’s perfect. 他说得特别好
[29:12] Ambition functions like a sail, carrying you through life– 野心就像帆 带着你在人生的大海上前行
[29:16] I can’t believe this is happening. 不是吧 又来了
[29:17] You meet people who try to tear at your sail, 你会遇到想撕破你的帆的人
[29:20] like you. Like all of you. 像你 你们所有人都是
[29:22] You tried to sink me! 你们想淹死我
[29:24] But tonight, 但今晚
[29:26] I will patch each of those tears, 我会小心地 彻底地
[29:28] carefully, thoroughly. 修复好那些帆
[29:31] The strong fix themselves… with action! 强大的人会自我治愈…有仇必报
[29:35] I really hurt your feelings, didn’t I? 我是真的伤到你了 是吧
[29:38] I get it. 我明白
[29:39] But, Joe… 但是 乔
[29:41] when that happens, you move on. 当你被人伤害以后 你要放下
[29:46] You grow up, little boy. 你长大了 小伙子
[29:47] You swipe right for someone new. 你再换个人约会就好了
[29:49] You don’t go kill people. It’s called being an adult. 你不会杀人 这才是成年人的做法
[29:58] But… 但是
[29:59] if it’s so wrong… 如果这是错的
[30:04] why did you Purge your boss, David Ryker, 为什么你在两个小时前
[30:07] just two hours ago? 刚刚清除了你的上司大卫·莱克
[30:08] Was that your idea of moving on? 这就是你放下过去的做法吗
[30:11] Being an adult? 成年人的做法吗
[30:21] Miguel! Get up here! 米格尔 上来
[30:29] Check this shit out. 看看这个
[30:37] Jesus. 天呐
[30:38] He’s been planning this for months. 他肯定计划了好几个月
[30:51] This stuff. 这个东西
[30:53] Military tech. 是军用产品
[30:55] Puts off a chemical signature you can track for miles. 能留下可以追踪几英里的化学特征
[30:58] Lasts about three weeks. 能持续三周之久
[31:00] That’s how he tracked all these people. 他就是这样追踪这些人的
[31:01] Sprayed them with that shit before Purge Night. 在清除之夜以前 给他们喷上这玩意儿
[31:08] You see Penelope? 看见佩内洛普了吗
[31:12] Shit. 糟了
[31:21] This is why that asshole took Penelope? 这就是那个混蛋抓佩内洛普的原因吗
[31:29] I’m done with the games. 别再耍我了
[31:32] Tell us where your crazy son is. 告诉我们你的疯儿子在哪
[31:35] He’s not crazy. 他没疯
[31:36] You seen his room lately? 你最近看过他的房间吗
[31:38] Oh, you mean– you mean his project? 你说的是他的计划吗
[31:40] Yeah, impressive shit, right? 看过 令人印象深刻 对吧
[31:43] It’s not the word I’d use. 我可不会用这个词来形容它
[31:44] Yeah, well, I’m impressed. 反正令我印象深刻
[31:46] It’s about time he grabbed life by the balls. 该是他掌控人生的时候了
[31:50] Thank God for The Purge, 感谢大清除
[31:52] giving him purpose. 让他找到了人生目标
[31:53] What’s any of this got to do with my sister? 这和我妹妹有什么关系
[31:55] She’s on his list. 她也在他的名单上
[32:01] She’s done for. 她完蛋了
[32:03] My Joey. 我的乔伊
[32:06] He thought of everything. 他把所有事都考虑到了
[32:07] You’ll never get inside that school. 你永远都不可能进得去那间学校
[32:10] What school? 什么学校
[32:11] You talking about Thomas Paine, the high school that closed down? 你是说已经关闭的托马斯·潘恩学校吗
[32:14] It’s up on his wall. 那是他的刺激源
[32:19] What do we about him? 我们把他怎么办
[32:21] Look around. This dude’s on borrowed time. 去周围看看 这个人已经快不行了
[32:25] Let the old bastard rot. 就让他自生自灭吧
[32:32] Fuck you! 操
[32:34] When I’d found Jane, she was being subjected 我找到简的时候 她正在经受上司
[32:36] to terrible mistreatment at the hands of her boss. 对她的非人折磨
[32:39] I intervened because Purging Jane, 我插手是因为清除简
[32:41] Purging any of you is my right. 清除你们任何一个人都是我的权利
[32:46] She wouldn’t leave 没有惩罚折磨她的人
[32:48] without punishing her tormentor… 她不肯离开
[32:51] which is her right. 这也是她的权利
[32:55] I watched her execute 我看着她处决了
[32:57] an unarmed man. 一个手无寸铁的人
[33:00] How can I be denied the same privilege, Jane? 我如何否认自己拥有同样的特权呢 简
[33:03] You want me to confess? I confess I hate this night. 你想让我认罪吗 我认罪 我恨今晚
[33:07] It doesn’t heal or fix anything. 今晚发生的事不能治愈或补救任何事
[33:09] It just makes the worst of us worse 它只会让我们
[33:10] and the best of us just a little less than. 变成一丘之貉
[33:13] You’re wrong. 你错了
[33:16] The old Jane was not this feisty. 过去的简不会这样据理力争
[33:18] She’s feeling the power of The Purge tonight. 今晚她感受到了大清除的力量
[33:20] No, no. 不对
[33:24] No, Joe, it was something else. 不 乔 是别的原因
[33:26] I’ve tried to live my life 我这一生
[33:30] with integrity and respect 努力秉持诚信与尊重
[33:33] for myself, for others, for the rules. 对待自己 对待他人 对待规则
[33:35] I earned my opportunities. 我为自己赢得了机会
[33:37] Even when some people said that I should use other… 甚至当一些人说我该利用其他
[33:40] attributes to sweeten the deal, I said no. 身体优势得到更多好处时 我拒绝了
[33:44] Then I got into the real world 然后我进入了现实世界
[33:46] and I found out that being a professional woman, 发现作为职业女性
[33:49] the real job is to be a good sport, 真正的工作就是身体强健
[33:52] to work twice as hard for half the opportunity, 为了一半的机会加倍努力地工作
[33:56] letting men like you dangle advancement 任由你这样的人拿晋升画饼
[33:58] and promise me that the cost of success 向我许诺 成功的代价
[34:01] is enduring a few more harmless jokes about my nice ass. 就是忍受更多关于我美臀无伤大雅的玩笑
[34:06] But The Purge is the equalizer, right? 但是大清除会让我扳回来 对吗
[34:09] My chance to take the brass ring at gunpoint. 我扣动扳机的机会
[34:13] It can’t be immoral… 如果它合法
[34:16] if it’s legal, right? 就不邪恶 对吗
[34:22] I’ll give you a confession. I Purged. 我向你忏悔 我参加清除了
[34:27] Killed a repugnant pig. 我杀了只讨厌的蠢猪
[34:29] Do you know what it made me feel? 你知道那给我什么感觉吗
[34:30] Nothing but shame. 只有羞愧
[34:33] I compromised who I am 我为了一个性侵犯者
[34:36] and what I’ve worked a lifetime to be 放弃了我的为人
[34:38] for a sexual predator. 以及我秉持了一生的原则
[34:42] What a thing to live with. 我赖以生存的东西
[34:46] You’re not gonna have to live with it for very much longer. 用不了多久你就不必靠它活着了
[34:48] You’re so proud of all this? 这一切让你很自豪吗
[34:52] Digging up old bullies 深挖陈年的欺凌事件
[34:54] and tracking down bad dates, 追踪糟糕的约会
[34:55] blaming us for all your problems? 把你们的问题全怪到我们头上
[34:59] How much time and energy did you spend? 你耗费了多少时间和精力
[35:02] You think you’re on the path to freedom? 你以为你迈向了自由之路吗
[35:04] You don’t see how small this makes you? 你没看到这让你变得多渺小吗
[35:07] Purging fixes nothing. It fixes nothing, Joe. 大清除什么也没修复 乔
[35:09] It just gives us people like you 它只为我们带来了你这样的人
[35:12] and now, people like me, and that’s it. 现在还有我这样的人 仅此而已
[35:15] That’s it! 仅此而已
[35:21] You okay, brother? 你没事吧 兄弟
[35:24] Miguel? 米格尔
[35:26] She’s either alive or she’s not. 她生死未卜
[35:27] This dude has no idea what’s coming for him. 这家伙不知道等待他的是什么
[35:29] We’re two badass marines 我们两个海军陆战队员没人敢惹
[35:31] with an arsenal in our trunk. 后备箱里装着个军火库
[35:32] Let’s focus and get it done. 专注点把事情搞定
[35:42] I’m focused, Pete. 我很专注 皮特
[35:51] I know we can win this. 我知道我们能赢得胜利
[35:54] RPG! Get out! 火箭弹 闪开
[36:26] I warned that kid. 我警告过那个孩子
[36:28] You don’t mess with a man’s livelihood. 别干涉大人的生活
[36:30] Drag whatever’s left of them out of that car. 不管他们还剩什么 都给我拖出来
[36:33] We need proof, or we don’t collect. 我们需要证据 否则拿不到钱
[36:39] No bodies in here, Rex. 里面没尸体 雷克斯
[36:44] Come on, guys. 跟我来 伙计们
[36:52] I mean, that’s a lot of pretty words, 真是慷慨陈词
[36:54] but not the ones I asked for. 但不是我想要的
[36:59] I’m not gonna beg. 我不会再求你
[37:02] I explained the rules. 规则解释过了
[37:07] – Bye, Jane. – Stop! -再见 简 -住手
[37:08] You told us we’d all get a fair trial, 你说过我们都会得到公平的审判
[37:10] but you didn’t even listen to what she said. 但她说的话你连听都没听
[37:11] She did give you a confession. You should let her go. 她给你一个忏悔 你应该放了她
[37:14] Purging didn’t fix me, Joe. It won’t fix you either. 大清除没把我治好 也治不了你
[37:16] – Enough! – Both of you. It won’t. -你们两个都给我闭嘴 -治不了
[37:19] And you sit down. It’s not your turn to speak. 你给我坐下 还轮不到你说话呢
[37:22] Nobody’s getting mercy. 谁也得不到宽恕
[37:25] Everyone will answer for their sins. 每个人都要偿还自己的罪恶
[37:26] What sins do I have? We’ve never met. 我有什么罪 我们从来都没见过
[37:28] – What am I doing here? – You? -我为什么在这 -你
[37:32] You are everything that’s wrong with this country. 你就是这个国家的问题所在
[37:35] You’re the reason we need The Purge. 你就是我们需要大清除的原因
[37:40] You know, we don’t need to shop around anymore, babe. 我们不需要再找来找去的了 宝贝
[37:42] That one was perfect. 那个就很完美了
[37:43] It was the most expensive one. 那是最贵的
[37:45] No one should ever spend that amount on a baby crib. 不该为个婴儿床花这么多钱
[37:48] Well, I think it’s nothing 我只是觉得该
[37:49] but the best for the little guy, just saying. 给我们宝宝最好的东西
[37:51] She or he will be just fine 就算没有泰姬陵般的婴儿床
[37:53] without the Taj Mahal of baby cribs. 他或者她都会一样好的
[37:55] – Okay, just think about it. – I’m the boss. -再考虑考虑吧 -我说了算
[38:02] – I got the food. – You’re welcome. -吃的我买好了 -不用谢
[38:05] I’m not your goddamn doorman. 我不是你的门童
[38:19] You want to kill me for that? 你要杀我就为了这个
[38:21] Do you not understand what you did? 你还不明白你做了什么吗
[38:24] Are you so self-absorbed that you can’t grasp 难道你这么自以为是 到现在都不明白
[38:27] what your failure that day represents? 那天你的无礼意味着什么吗
[38:29] You spoiled brat! 你个被宠坏的死孩子
[38:31] There are two kinds of people in the world– 世界上有两种人
[38:33] builders and takers. 建设者和索取者
[38:35] Workers and babies. 工作者和孩子
[38:38] I’m a builder. What have you ever built? 我是建设者 而你建设过什么
[38:42] Your whole generation, 你们一整代人
[38:43] you just take and take and take 你们就只是索取 索取 索取
[38:45] with no idea the sacrifices made, 根本没有重塑我们的概念国家
[38:46] the work put into remolding our country! 不知道需要付出怎样的牺牲和劳作
[38:49] My parents died for this country– 我父母都为国捐躯了
[38:50] Shut up! 闭嘴
[38:52] With a gun to your head, 头上顶着把枪
[38:54] you can’t follow a goddamn rule. 你都无法服从规则
[38:56] You show respect! 你表示尊敬
[38:58] Common decency. You say “Thank you.” 起码的礼貌 你说”谢谢”
[39:00] I say “You’re welcome.” And you! 我说”不用谢” 还有你
[39:05] You do not humiliate someone 你不该羞辱一个
[39:06] who’s just trying to show you a good time. 想要给你一段快乐时光的人
[39:13] – Yes, Jane! – Go-go-go-go! -简 做得好 -快走 快走
[39:14] No! 不
[39:16] – Yes! – Come on, Jane! -好啊 -加油 简
[39:24] Get out of here! 逃出去
[39:26] Kill him! 杀了他
[39:30] No, no, no-no-no… 不 不 不
[39:36] Purge you. 清除你
[39:37] Purge you… 清除你
[39:41] Bitch! 臭婊子
[39:50] Jane. 简
[39:52] Come on, Jane. No. 不要啊 简
[40:04] I’ll take out the trash. 我把垃圾扔出去
[40:06] And the Betancourts will be next. 下一个是贝坦科尔特夫妇
[40:19] We’re all gonna die. 我们都要死了
[40:23] No, we’re not. 不会的
[40:27] We’re gonna figure something out. 我们会想出办法的
人类清除计划

文章导航

Previous Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

人类清除计划(The Purge)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号