Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] “Dirty Harry”. “肮脏的哈里”
[00:34] Make my day, partner. 让我开心开心 伙计
[02:15] Can you hear me okay? 你能听到吗
[02:17] Loud and clear. Don’t waste time. 很清楚 别浪费时间
[02:19] Just get to the safe, plant the device. 找个安全的地方把设备安置好
[02:25] Good morning. 早上好
[02:27] This way, please. 这边请
[02:34] Wait here. The Barkers will be right with you. 在这里等一下 巴克夫妇会来找你的
[02:40] Mr. And Mrs. Barker. 巴克先生 巴克太太
[02:42] So good to meet you. 见到你们很高兴
[02:46] The brushwork on this is magnificent. 这幅画的笔触很棒
[02:49] Family heirloom. 传家宝
[02:51] Just had it refurbished. 刚刚翻新过
[02:53] Late 1800s, am I right? 19世纪末的作品 对吗
[02:55] Lovely composition. 很好看的作品
[02:57] I’m guessing the painter was, uh, plein air. 我猜画家是外光派
[02:59] – I miss Tommy. – Tell me about it. -我想汤米了 -可不是
[03:02] Uh, well, shall we? 可以开始了吗
[03:05] Shall we what? 开始什么
[03:06] Assess the items in your bank safe. 评估你银行保险箱里的物品
[03:08] We don’t need to go up there. 我们不用上去
[03:10] We have our own people for that. 我们有专门的人做评估
[03:12] Here is an itemized list of its contents. 这是里面物品的汇总表
[03:15] Current value. 现值
[03:16] Total’s right there at the bottom. 总价在底下写着
[03:18] But the bank sent me personally to do an appraisal. 但银行派我亲自来做评估
[03:23] Easy visit for you, then. 看来你今天轻松了
[03:24] Oh, shit. 糟糕
[03:26] I’m not sure this list is going to be enough for my boss. 我觉得一张清单对我老板来说远远不够
[03:29] If it’s not, have him call me. 如果不够的话 让他打给我
[03:33] Or I can just talk to him next time we play golf. 或者下次我们打高尔夫的时候我亲自跟他说
[03:38] Of course. 当然了
[03:40] We’ll call you when it’s ready for pickup. 可以取的时候我们再打给你
[03:45] Thank you. 谢谢你
[03:46] Good-bye, now. 再见
[03:58] I got a good price on these. 这些东西我卖了个好价钱
[04:00] I scheduled some range time with the instructor on Sunday. 我跟教练预定了周日的训练时间
[04:04] Oh, thanks, babe. 谢谢宝贝
[04:06] PI changed the meeting. They want to meet at 5:30. 私家侦探改变了会议时间 他们想在五点半见面
[04:09] Does that work for you? 你有时间吗
[04:10] Uh, yeah, I’m good. 我没问题
[04:15] – Grab a bite after? – Sure. -然后去吃点东西 -没问题
[04:18] Maybe, uh, somewhere nice, 或许去吃点好的
[04:21] like date night. 像约会一样
[04:24] Oh, yeah, you’re right. 你说得对
[04:26] It’s been a while. I’m sorry. 好久没跟你出去浪漫了 抱歉
[04:28] No, Marcus, no. 不用 马克斯
[04:29] You’re dealing with so much right now. 你现在要处理的事太多了
[04:31] You don’t have to apologize. 不必道歉
[04:33] I was just thinking it could be good for us 我只是觉得记住
[04:36] to try and remember what it’s like 感觉正常是怎样的
[04:39] to feel normal, you know? 可能对我们多有好处
[04:41] I want that too, yeah? 我也想那样 好吗
[04:45] Oh, maybe you should answer that. 也许你应该回一下
[04:47] What if it’s the investigator? 万一是那位调查员呢
[04:49] Yeah. 没错
[04:55] 用户09234 新消息 用户8374 新消息
[04:57] 消息链 尊敬的先生 我能帮你解决问题 只要往这个账户汇2万元 就能干净利落地解决 我也差点被清除了 想交流一下吗 寻找一个在清除之夜失踪的人
[05:02] 对下次大清除已经迫不及待了 如果明年你想组队请组我 看到你的邮件了 有你要找的东西 但需要线下交易 网页链接
[05:09] 对下次大清除已经迫不及待了 如果明年你想组队请组我 看到你的邮件了 有你要找的东西 但需要线下交易 网页链接
[05:12] So, uh, you ladies go out on Halloween? 你们两位女士万圣夜出门了吗
[05:15] Scare up some trouble? 遇到麻烦了没
[05:16] Kelen made me do a “Harry Potter” thing with her. 凯伦逼我和她一起扮哈利·波特里的角色
[05:19] I made you? 我逼你
[05:20] You wanted to. 是你想扮
[05:22] I just stayed in, read a book. 我只是待在家读了本书
[05:23] – Boring, I know. – No, no, I love books. -很无聊 我知道 -不不 我喜欢书
[05:26] I’m finally getting around to some classics, actually. 实际上 我现在终于有时间读经典著作了
[05:29] What are you reading? 你在读什么
[05:31] I’m halfway through 阿普戴尔博士的
[05:31] Dr. Updale’s “Foundations of the Experiment.” 《实验基础》我读到一半了
[05:34] Unauthorized. 未经过授权
[05:36] I’m kind of a history buff. 我算是个历史迷
[05:38] – NFFA history? – Yeah, it was a best seller. -新国父集团历史 -对 曾经是畅销书
[05:42] The part about giving in to your worst urges 作为部队向最糟糕的
[05:44] as a form of military service is just… 欲望屈服真是…
[05:49] Didn’t she kill herself 她不是在创造了
[05:50] after creating the first Purge Night? 第一个清除之夜后自杀的吗
[05:52] No, that’s been debunked. 不 已经曝光了
[05:54] She died Purging. 她死于大清除
[05:55] Well, you would know. 也就你知道
[05:58] I can recommend some books if you want to look into it. 如果你想了解这些我可以推荐几本
[06:01] I have most of them back in my dorm. 大多数书我宿舍里都有
[06:04] – Maybe. – Yeah? -看吧 -行吧
[06:08] Andy, get us some refills? 安迪 帮我们续下杯好吗
[06:11] Sure. 当然可以
[06:12] – All right. – Thanks, man. -好了 -谢了 伙计
[06:15] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[06:17] This was Ben’s idea. 这是本的主意
[06:18] What? Why are you sorry? 干什么 你为什么要道歉
[06:20] Because we hooked her up with a weirdo. 因为我们把她和一个怪人牵线
[06:23] It’s basically like listening to Bobby Sheridan. 简直就像在听博比·谢里登说话
[06:25] Everything is about the Purge. 说的全是关于大清除的
[06:28] Is that what you think? 你是这样想的吗
[06:29] Honestly, I would have already left, 说实话 我早就想走了
[06:30] but I don’t want to end up on his hit list. 可我不想上他的黑名单
[06:33] I don’t trust him. 我不相信他
[06:35] He just feels off, you know? 他感觉就是有点不正常
[06:37] He’s been cool to me. 我觉得还行
[06:39] Well, you tell him it’s not gonna work with Bonnie. 那你告诉他 他和邦妮不可能
[06:44] – Fine. – All right. -好吧 -好啦
[06:47] Two diet Sprites for the ladies. 给两位女士的无糖雪碧
[06:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:51] What’d I miss? 我错过什么了吗
[07:10] Esme. 埃斯米
[07:12] Yeah, what’s up? 嗯 什么事
[07:13] – Do you have those stats yet? – Stats? -你有那些数据了吗 -数据
[07:15] Yeah, uh, no, I– I’m working on it. 是的 没 我还在弄
[07:20] Okay, um, I need them in an hour. 好吧 我一小时之内要
[07:23] Sure thing. 没问题
[07:35] Hello! 有人吗
[07:58] Sofia, get out here! 索菲娅 快出来
[08:04] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[08:09] I don’t understand Spanish. 我不会西班牙语
[08:13] What’s going on with you? Come on, help me clean up. 你怎么了 快来帮我收拾
[08:16] You’re not Amá. Stop trying to be. 你不是阿妈 就别装了
[08:23] What is this? 这是什么
[08:25] Perfect. 棒极了
[08:26] What the fuck are you doing? What are you not telling me? 你到底在干什么 有什么没告诉我的
[08:29] – Nothing. – “Nothing”? -没有 -“没有”
[08:31] It’s always nothing with you. 你一直都说没有
[08:35] Remember that night that Amá was at the hospital? 记得阿妈住院的那天晚上吗
[08:38] – The night that she– – Yes, I remember. -那天晚上她 -是的 我记得
[08:40] She told me that Apá was sick 她告诉我阿爸病了
[08:42] and that sometimes he gets sad. 有时他会难过
[08:44] Well, he’s depressed. 他有点难过
[08:46] Why does he get to be the only one who’s hurting? 为什么只有他有资格伤心
[08:48] That’s not fair. I am hurting too. 这么说不公平 我也很伤心
[08:51] Is that why you’re taking these? 这就是你吃这些药的原因吗
[08:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:56] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[08:58] Talk to me. Come on. 告诉我吧 说吧
[09:04] What’s that? Show me. 那是什么 让我看看
[09:13] What is this from? 这是从哪儿来的
[09:23] What? 怎么了
[09:26] They’re from Apá. 是爸爸伤的
[09:40] Oh, my God. 我的天
[09:45] How long? 多久了
[09:47] You believe me? 你相信我吗
[09:49] Of course. How long? 当然 多久了
[09:54] It started right after Amá died. 阿妈死后开始的
[09:57] The more he drinks, the worse it gets. 他喝得越多 打得越狠
[10:00] And I’m the only one here now. 现在只有我一个人在这了
[10:04] You’re the one who got to leave. 你离开了
[10:07] Oh, God, no. 天哪 不
[10:13] We’re getting the hell out of here. 我们得离开这里
[10:15] Get your stuff. 收拾东西
[10:24] I pulled the architectural plans for the Barker house. 我搞到了巴克家的建筑图
[10:26] What’s our time frame? 我们有多长时间
[10:28] How long do we have to get Sara’s jammer in place? 我们有多久时间来放置萨拉的干扰器
[10:29] It’s gotta be back at the bank in a week. 它必须在一周之内送回银行
[10:31] That soon? 这么快
[10:32] Well, usually the Purge vaults don’t ever leave the bank. 通常大清除保险柜不会离开银行
[10:34] The only reason these two got home delivery at all 这两个能快递也是因为
[10:36] was NFFA connections. 和新国父集团有关联
[10:37] Okay, okay, let’s back up here. 好吧 先停一下
[10:38] Now we’re talking about breaking and entering off-Purge? 现在我们在说非清除夜时的私闯民宅吗
[10:42] Well, that was always plan B. 这一直是后备计划
[10:43] Okay, well, I’m still on plan A: nothing illegal. 好吧 我还是倾向于原计划 不违法
[10:46] That’s the whole reason why we got Tommy’s guy on in the first place. 所以我们一开始才让汤米的人也加入
[10:48] Hey, “Tommy’s guy” is getting you access “汤米的人”能让你接触到
[10:50] to a safe that’s gonna be on the Purge Night plane. 在清除夜当晚会在飞机上的保险箱
[10:53] Okay, well, you were supposed to get the jammer in it. 好吧 你还应该去把干扰器放进去呢
[10:55] We get caught doing this, it is a crime. 如果我们被抓包 就是犯罪
[10:58] As long as we’re unarmed it’s a minor offense, level Y. 只要我们没带武器 就是轻罪
[11:01] Heist is fucked if we don’t try this. 如果我们不这么做 抢劫的事压根没戏
[11:03] Well, the heist will be fucked if we’re in prison. 如果我们被抓了抢劫 就更没戏
[11:05] Guys, this house, it’s hidden from the street. 各位 这栋房子 离街道很远
[11:07] There’s minimal cameras. I’ll play lookout. 监控录像也少 我会去望风
[11:10] We gotta find our window. 我们得找到潜入的地点
[11:11] It’s a big property, probably have staff working. 这是个大房子 说不定有员工在里面工作
[11:14] Every Saturday, they go and play golf. 每周六 他们都去打高尔夫
[11:16] No groundskeepers that day either. 那天也没有人看家
[11:18] I’m telling you, I did my research. 我告诉你们 我做了调查
[11:19] I could follow them and radio when they get back. 我可以跟着他们 在他们回来时用无线电通知你们
[11:21] See that there? 瞧瞧
[11:22] That–that’s the kind of creative brainstorming 这才是我们现在需要的
[11:24] that we need right now. 创造性的头脑风暴
[11:25] Doug, why are you okay with this? 道格 你怎么能同意呢
[11:27] ‘Cause I wanna be done with this kind of work. 因为我不想再做这样的事
[11:29] This is our only shot at pulling this off. 这是我们唯一能成功的机会
[11:30] We need to get in that safe, 我们得撬开保险箱
[11:32] or we have no way to stop the planes on Purge Night. 否则我们没法阻止清除夜的飞机
[11:35] It’s now or never. 时不待人
[11:51] Marcus Moore. 马库斯·摩尔
[11:53] Albert. 我是艾尔伯特
[11:56] So what are you looking to score? 你打算买什么
[11:58] Oxy like everybody else on the site? 和大家一样买羟考酮吗
[12:00] No, no, no. 不不
[12:01] Call me old-fashioned. 我很老套吧
[12:03] I’d rather enjoy the emotional highs and lows of daily life. 我倒是很喜欢日常生活的情绪起伏
[12:08] So, uh, what, then? 那你要什么
[12:11] I read your story. 我看了你的报道
[12:14] It stuck with me. 给我印象很深
[12:16] Right. 嗯
[12:17] So can you get me a name? 你能给我个名字吗
[12:19] I can. 我能
[12:23] But names have consequences, 但名字都有后果
[12:25] and they come at a price. 而且有相应的价格
[12:27] So how much do you want? 那你想要多少
[12:29] How does this work? How do I pay you? 怎么操作 我怎么给你钱
[12:33] Let’s just say there are a lot of people who require a doctor. 这么说吧 有不少人需要医生
[13:10] Did you take the route I asked? 你走了我让你走的那条路吗
[13:11] Yeah, I know how to be discreet. 对 我知道怎么谨慎出行
[13:14] Looks like you do too. 看起来你也是
[13:17] Most of the Foundation figured 组织大部分的人都以为
[13:18] you were a government trap. 你是政府的陷阱
[13:19] So why did you respond? 那你为什么回应
[13:22] I have a good sense for people, 我看人很准
[13:24] and I closely examined as many of your personal accounts as I could access. 而且我仔细研究了所有我能看到的你的私人账户
[13:30] We’ve never had someone on the inside before. 我们从没接触过内部的人
[13:37] This is everything I got so far. 这是目前我拿到的所有东西
[13:40] Olivia Hughes was murdered. 奥利维亚·休斯是被谋杀的
[13:42] I just need your help to find proof. 我只需要你帮忙找到证据
[13:44] If I can get you proof the NFFA killed this girl, 如果我能帮你找到新国父集团杀了这女孩的证据
[13:48] the Foundation’s gonna wanna blast it wide. 组织肯定会想大肆宣传一番
[13:50] Good. 很好
[13:52] Her family deserves to know what happened to her. 她的家人应该知道她发生了什么
[14:04] Wanna meet me for lunch today? 想中午一起吃午饭吗
[14:07] Nah, I’m tired. I didn’t sleep. 不了 我好累 昨晚没睡
[14:10] You have therapy tonight, right? 你今天要看心理医生 对吧
[14:12] Not going. 我不去
[14:22] Sofie, come on. 索菲 别这样
[14:24] You have to try. 你得努力
[14:26] Dr. Adams told me you’ve stopped trying. 亚当斯医生说你都不努力了
[14:28] She’s not supposed to tell you that. 她不该告诉你这些
[14:30] Thought that was private. 我以为这是保密的
[14:32] Well, you’re a minor in an extreme case of trauma. 你是个未成年人 经历了极大的创伤
[14:35] – She has to tell me. – That’s it. -她必须告诉我 -够了
[14:37] I’m done whining to some stranger. 我不会再向陌生人哭诉了
[14:39] You need help that I don’t know how to give you myself. 你需要帮助 但我不知道如何给你这些帮助
[14:44] You’re going to see Dr. Adams tonight. 你今晚要去看亚当斯医生
[14:50] You’re going tonight. 你今晚得去
[14:54] Okay. 好了
[15:20] Leave me alone. 别烦我了
[15:43] Let’s get to work. 咱们开工吧
[16:12] Welcome, Miss Parker. Enjoy your day. 欢迎您 帕克小姐 祝您今天愉快
[16:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:20] Got eyes on target. 看到目标了
[16:22] Work fast. 动作快点
[16:30] We all clear? 安全了吗
[16:31] Confirm the alarm is deactivated. 确认警报器已关闭
[16:38] In and out as quick as possible. 速战速决
[16:44] Get in position. 各就各位
[16:45] I will look out this window until you tell me not to. 我到窗边望风 好了就说一声
[16:50] Hey, he as a gun. 他有枪
[16:52] It’s just a precaution. 只是以防万一
[16:58] Give me the gun or lose your cut. 把枪给我 否则你那份就别想要了
[17:31] Hey, this is it. 就是这个
[17:44] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[17:46] I have a patient, needs your services. 我有个病人 需要你的帮助
[17:49] Listen to me. 听着
[17:50] I thought you wanted me to lose a bill or something like that. 我以为你只是要我洗钱什么的
[17:53] This is way beyond. 但这太过分了
[17:54] This is my house. 这是我的房子
[17:55] We had an agreement, Marcus. 我们说好了的 马克斯
[17:57] You want the name or not? 你还想不想知道那个人是谁了
[18:01] Okay. 好吧
[18:03] Open the garage door. 打开车库门
[18:04] You don’t want your neighbors to see this. 你不想让邻居们看见的
[18:17] – Really? – Dude, you can’t just send your dudes on me like that. -不是吧 -老兄 你不能那样派人来杀我
[18:20] Yeah, I can. 怎么不能
[18:21] Annihilation complete. 毁灭完成
[18:23] There it is. 好了
[18:25] You’re such a lightweight. 你酒量真差
[18:26] You should drink every time we play. 你该每局都喝一点
[18:27] I’m not even drunk. 我根本没醉
[18:31] Hey, so, um, she ever say anything to you about me? 她有向你提起我吗
[18:33] – Who? – Bonnie. -谁 -邦妮
[18:36] You think we clicked, right? 我们挺有戏的 对吧
[18:37] Dude, forget Bonnie. 老兄 别惦记邦妮了
[18:39] Kelen said she’s getting back with her ex. 凯伦说她要和前任复合了
[18:45] What’d I do? I was nice. 我哪做得不好 我表现得很好
[18:48] I asked questions. 我问你呢
[18:49] Oh, well, maybe you could, like, play it cool more 也许你该再淡定些
[18:51] and don’t bring up the Purge stuff so much. 少提一点大清除
[18:55] So, what, act all ashamed of myself, like you do? 怎么 要跟你一样以己为耻吗
[18:59] No, I don’t. 我才没有
[19:01] You tell your girlfriend what you bought for Purge night? 你为大清除之夜买的东西告诉你女朋友了吗
[19:03] No, but I’ve been reading that book you were talking about 没有 不过我一直有看你说的那本书
[19:06] by the woman who created the Purge. 提出大清除的那个女人写的
[19:08] Yeah? It’s great stuff, right? 是吗 那本书不错 对吧
[19:10] Mm-hmm, it says we’re animals born to hunt. 书上说我们生来就是猎杀的动物
[19:14] Yeah. 对
[19:16] We shouldn’t let these fucking college girls 别因为那些大学妞
[19:17] make us feel like shit about doing what man was meant to do. 对我们男人的使命感到羞愧
[19:21] Right. 对
[19:23] You ever think about how weird it is that, like, 你有没有觉得很没道理
[19:26] we have to wait all year round to Purge? 我们必须等上一整年才能去清除
[19:29] Like, how can something be good one day and wrong the next? 一件好事怎么到第二天就变成坏事了
[19:34] Exactly. 就是
[19:38] You see on the news about that farmer 你看到90号高速公路
[19:40] they found off Highway 90? 发现莓农的新闻了吗
[19:42] Kind of. Wait, um, heatstroke guy. 好像看过 等等 中暑男
[19:46] Yeah, but it wasn’t heatstroke. 对 但他不是死于中暑
[19:48] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[19:50] Because I was there when it happened. 因为他死的时候我在场
[19:54] What? 什么
[19:56] I was there. 我在场
[20:04] I just… 我…
[20:10] That’s intense. 真刺激
[20:13] If anyone found out, you’d get arrested. 要是被人发现了 你会被捕的
[20:20] Why would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[20:24] No, I was joking, man. 不 我在开玩笑 老兄
[20:28] I was fucking around with you. 我逗你玩呢
[20:31] Oh, okay. 好吧
[20:35] You–you believe me, right? 你相信我的 对吧
[20:37] Uh, sure. Yeah, of course. 当然了 必须的
[20:49] I’m gonna get you some water to sober up. 我给你倒杯水醒醒酒
[22:18] Attention, students. 学生们请注意
[22:20] Evacuate the dormitory. Evacuate the dormitory. 请离开宿舍 请离开宿舍
[22:24] Everybody out. Let’s go. Let’s go. 大家都出去 出去 出去
[22:26] Aw, for real? 不是吧
[22:28] Attention, students. 学生们请注意
[22:29] Evacuate the dormitory. 请离开宿舍
[22:31] Dude, let’s go! 老兄 快走
[22:32] Single file. Let’s go. 排成一队 走吧
[22:37] It’s gonna be tougher than I thought. 比我想得要难些
[22:39] Might take a minute. 估计要一会儿
[22:41] Doug, how we looking? 道格 外边什么情况
[22:44] Clear on my end. 我这边没情况
[22:55] Hey, fellas. 你们好
[22:56] Sir, are you a member here? 先生 你是这边的居民吗
[22:57] I’m just waiting on some friends. 我就是来这边等朋友的
[22:59] – What friends? – The Johnsons. -什么朋友 -约翰逊一家
[23:02] I just got here a little early. 我只是来早了
[23:03] Johnsons. 约翰逊一家
[23:05] All right, why don’t you go ahead and come with me 好吧 那你等他们期间
[23:06] while you wait for them, huh? 不如跟我走一趟吧
[23:08] Come on, there’s not really a reason for that, is there? 不是吧 没必要吧
[23:11] Well, I’ll tell you this, sir. 这样说吧 先生
[23:12] You can either come with me, 要么你跟我走一趟
[23:14] or I can call the police and give them your license plate. 要么我就报警把你的牌照报给他们
[23:17] All right, I’m coming. 好吧 这就来
[23:22] Let’s see if we can get this all sorted out. 看看能不能解决这件事
[23:32] Clock’s ticking, Doc. What’s the verdict? 时间不等人 医生 怎么样
[23:34] Is he gonna make it? 他撑不撑得住
[23:37] He’s gonna need this amputated 要是你一直打扰我
[23:38] if you don’t let me do my job. 他就只能截肢了
[23:40] That bedside manner needs work, Doc. 你对待病人的态度有待改进 医生
[23:44] Okay, he has compartment syndrome. 他患有室间隔综合征
[23:47] That’s why his limb is inflamed. 所以腿上发炎了
[23:49] Okay, I just gotta drain it. It’s nothing. 我要把脓液引出来 没有大碍
[23:53] How did this happen? 怎么会这样的
[23:55] Don’t ask questions, Doc. 别问问题 医生
[24:12] 米歇尔 我马上到家 要我从店里买点什么吗
[24:34] All right, jammer’s in. 好了 干扰器就位
[24:40] Okay, put everything back as it was. 把所有东西恢复原样
[24:42] Don’t want them knowing we were in here. 别让他们知道我们来过这里
[24:43] They’ll search and find the device. 不然他们一搜就会发现这个装置
[24:59] Sorry, guys. 抱歉 伙计们
[25:02] Must have got the wrong golf course. 肯定是来错高尔夫球场了
[25:05] Won’t happen again. 下不为例
[25:06] Yeah, be sure that it doesn’t. 别再出这种事了
[25:14] Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. 该死 该死 该死 该死
[25:21] Shit, shit, shit. 该死 该死
[25:49] Shit, their car is gone. Did you hear me? 该死 车不见了 听到了吗
[25:51] They’re on their way back now. 他们正在回去的路上
[25:53] They’re on their way back! 他们在回去的路上
[25:57] You think it was Carl? 你觉得是卡尔吗
[26:00] Shit. 该死
[26:02] Get out of there now. They’re on the move. 赶紧出来 他们去了
[26:12] Who was it? 那是谁
[26:14] I couldn’t see his face. 我之前没看到他的脸
[26:16] Can’t see it now. 现在也看不清
[26:57] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[26:58] They’re locking us in. 他们要把我们锁在里面
[27:04] Everybody out. 所有人都出去
[27:06] Attention, students. 学生们请注意
[27:07] Evacuate the dormitory. 请离开宿舍
[27:09] Hey, do you know what’s going on in there? 你知道出什么事了吗
[27:10] Some asshole pulled the fire alarm. 有个混蛋拉了火警警报器
[27:12] When can we get back in there? 我们什么时候能进去
[27:13] I don’t know, man. Not soon. 我不知道 伙计 快不了
[27:15] Apparently they gotta check the whole building. 他们肯定要检查整幢大楼
[27:18] Evacuate the dormitory. 请离开宿舍
[27:34] Whoever’s in my house, you’re not getting out alive. 闯进我家的人别想活着出去
[27:38] We’re coming to get you. 我们要来抓你们了
[28:15] Moving. 走
[28:16] I got high left. 我看着左边
[28:20] Ten o’clock! 十点钟方向
[28:25] Inside! 进去
[28:28] Block the door. 堵上门
[28:32] Come on. Get that. 快去搬那个
[28:36] Get back. 后退
[28:38] Fire department coming through. 消防队 让一下
[28:42] Attention, students. Evacuate the dormitory. 学生们请注意 请离开宿舍
[28:55] Attention, students. Evacuate the dormitory. 学生们请注意 请离开宿舍
[29:08] We didn’t steal anything! 我们没有偷东西
[29:09] And no one else needs to get hurt! 没有必要出现伤亡
[29:11] Lift the security and let us go! 解除安保 放我们走
[29:15] – Don’t make me shoot you! – Stand aside. -别逼我们开枪 -让开
[29:20] Damn it, how did this go to shit so fast? 该死 怎么会这么快就出事了
[29:26] They’re not backing away. We gotta call somebody. 他们不会收手 我们要找人帮忙
[29:29] Who the hell you gonna call? 你要找谁
[29:32] Cops. 警察
[29:33] All right, keep it clean. 好了 保持窗口清洁
[29:35] I’m gonna give you this old doxycycline prescription 我会给你开原来的强力霉素
[29:37] to prevent infection 防止感染
[29:38] – and ibuprofen for the pain. – Thanks. -再开些布洛芬止痛 -谢谢
[29:40] Whose van is that, babe? 那是谁的车 宝贝
[29:43] Put your hands above your head. 把你的手放在脑后
[29:45] Put the gun down! That’s my wife! 放下枪 那是我妻子
[29:47] – Marcus? – Don’t be afraid, Mrs. Moore. -马克斯 -别害怕 摩尔太太
[29:49] Your husband and I had a deal. 这是我和你丈夫之间的协议
[29:51] He was smart enough to keep his end. 他很聪明 遵守了诺言
[29:59] I always deliver what I promise. 我言出必行
[30:02] Let’s go. 走吧
[30:14] What the hell did you do? 你做了什么
[30:15] Hey, what I had to do. 我不得不做的事
[30:18] They got us the name. 他们帮我们查到了名字
[30:19] The person who tried to Purge me. 想清除我的人
[30:22] Oh, my God. 天啊
[30:27] Sam Tucker. 萨姆·塔克
[30:29] Wait a minute. 等等
[30:32] Sam Tucker. Doesn’t he live around here? 萨姆·塔克 他不是就住在附近吗
[30:38] Babe. 宝贝
[30:41] Babe? 宝贝
[30:43] What is it? 怎么了
[30:46] What? 怎么了
[30:54] We had an affair. 我和他有过一腿
[31:36] If I could take it back, I would. 要是我能让时光倒流 我绝对不会那么做
[31:40] Do we have any bleach? 我们有漂白剂吗
[31:42] – Please. – I said do we have any bleach? -别这样 -我问我们有漂白剂吗
[31:45] Just hear me out. I’m trying to apologize. 听我说完 我在道歉
[31:47] For fucking someone else or trying to Purge me? 为你上了别人还是为你们想清除我
[31:50] I didn’t! 我没有
[31:52] Marcus, I had no idea he would do anything like that. 马克斯 我不知道他会干出这种事
[31:55] Yeah? You sure? 是吗 你确定吗
[31:57] ‘Cause you were out of the bed before the assassin broke in. 因为那个杀手进来的时候 你没在床上
[32:00] Babe, no! 宝贝 不是的
[32:03] I didn’t know about it. I swear to you! 我不知道的 我发誓
[32:06] Sam and I, we–we haven’t talked in a long time. 我和萨姆 我们很久没有说过话了
[32:08] How long? 多久
[32:10] I broke it off last summer. 我去年夏天和他断了
[32:12] – Yeah, you did. – Yes! -是啊 你断了 -是的
[32:15] I don’t wanna be with Sam. I wanna be with you. 我不想和萨姆一起 我想和你一起
[32:19] Well, you got a funny way of showing it. 那你表现的方式真的很奇怪
[32:23] I was lonely, okay? 我当时很孤单
[32:25] Well, come and talk to me. Tell me. 那你就来找我 告诉我
[32:28] I tried to, but you were at work. 我想找你 但是你在工作
[32:30] You’re always at work! 你总是在工作
[32:32] So what do you want me to say? 那你希望我怎么说
[32:33] That I forgive you? Because I don’t. 我原谅你吗 我不原谅
[32:36] I thought you’d never find out. 我以为你不会知道的
[32:37] I–I hoped you wouldn’t. 我希望你不会知道
[32:39] That’s what’s even more fucked up. 这是更可怕的
[32:41] You were gonna keep this to yourself? 你还打算瞒着我
[32:43] Even after the last Purge? 就算在上次清除结束后也不说
[32:44] Babe, I could have died, and you weren’t gonna tell me? 宝贝 我差点死了 你都不打算告诉我
[32:49] – I don’t wanna lose you. – Lose me, Michelle? -我不想失去你 -失去我 米歇尔
[32:52] I can get Purged because of what you did. 我差点因为你干的事而被清除
[33:00] So there’s been no indication 没有发现
[33:01] that they’ve spotted you in the system, right? 他们在系统里发现你了吧
[33:04] Look, they have people whose only job 他们有专门只检测
[33:06] is to detect intrusions. 入侵者的人
[33:07] We just have to hope that I’m better at hiding 我们只能希望我躲藏的手段
[33:09] than they are at seeking. 比他们的火眼金睛强
[33:12] Okay. 好吧
[33:50] She ran away because of what you did. 她是因为你干的事才离开的
[33:54] You ruined her life. 你毁了她的人生
[34:00] Esme. 埃斯米
[34:02] Esmeralda. 埃斯米拉达
[34:30] Esmeralda! 埃斯米拉达
[34:58] Okay. 好了
[35:01] Esmeralda! 埃斯米拉达
[35:07] Esmeralda! 埃斯米拉达
[35:17] No, no, no! Esmeralda! 不 不 埃斯米拉达
[35:23] Looks like someone don’t love you, old man. 看来有人不爱你 老家伙
[35:26] Esmeralda! 埃斯米拉达
[35:32] Esmeralda! 埃斯米拉达
[35:33] – That’s okay. – No! -没关系 -不
[35:35] We love you! 我们爱你
[35:39] No, no. 不 不
[35:41] No, por favor! 不 行行好
[35:43] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[35:46] No! 不
[35:49] No! 不
[36:03] We would like to come down to the station and press charges. 我们愿意去警察局提出指控
[36:06] Your statement is fine for now, Mr. Barker. 目前不需要你的供述 巴克先生
[36:09] We’ll be in touch if we need more. 如果有需要 我们会联系你
[36:11] – Thank you. – Let’s go. -谢谢 -走吧
[36:49] This is how we die, isn’t it? 我们要死了 对吗
[37:12] Grant. Williams. 你们好 威廉姆斯
[37:15] Long time, no see. 好久不见了
[37:18] What the hell, Ryan? You called her? 搞什么 瑞安 你联系了她
[37:20] You’re in a lot of trouble. 你麻烦可大了
[37:21] Breaking and entering, attempted larceny? 擅闯民宅 偷窃未遂
[37:24] I’m your savior here. 我是你们的救星
[37:25] Finally realized we can help each other. 终于意识到该互相帮助了吧
[37:28] How’s that supposed to work? 要怎么帮助
[37:29] You cut me into whatever you’re planning. 让我加入你的计划
[37:31] Must be worth a lot to warrant today’s risk. 能让你冒上今天这么大的风险 肯定是票大的
[37:34] Or I take you both in right now. 或者我现在就把你们俩都抓起来
[37:37] – Let them go! – Hey, freeze! -放了他们 -不许动
[37:39] – Right now! – Put the gun down! -快点 -放下枪
[37:41] Doug, put the gun down. 道格 把枪放下
[37:43] – What? – You heard me. -什么 -你没听错
[37:46] I called her. 是我联系她的
[37:49] Stand down. 放下枪
[37:57] You have a deal. 成交
[38:01] Let him go. 放了他
[38:02] Copy. 收到
[38:06] From now on, 从今天
[38:08] you don’t make a fucking move without running it by me first. 你的每一步 都要先经过我的同意
[38:13] I’ll be in touch. 再联系
[38:23] So, uh, did you take this job 你当初接受这份工作
[38:25] so you could infiltrate the system? 就是为了能够渗入体制内吗
[38:26] Uh, nope. 不
[38:30] I actually believed in what I was doing. 我当初其实是深信我们所做的事是对的
[38:34] Spying on innocent citizens? 监视无辜的市民
[38:37] In order to keep them safe. 为了保护他们的安全
[38:40] Or so I thought. 或者至少我是这么认为的
[38:43] Look, I don’t think I can go any further 听着 我觉得我再继续深入
[38:44] without triggering an alert. 肯定会激发警报了
[38:46] What do you mean? 什么意思
[38:47] There must be another way. 肯定有别的办法
[38:49] Maybe if I could get some direct link into the system, 如果我能想办法直接联入系统的话 也许可以
[38:51] but I’d need you inside the building for that. 但是我需要你进到那幢楼里
[38:53] It’s too risky to try off-Purge. 在清除之夜以外的日子这么干太冒险了
[38:55] No. 不
[38:56] No, we cannot wait that long. 不 我们等不了那么久了
[39:06] My phone is off. 我的手机已经关了
[39:08] Let me handle this. 交给我来
[39:57] Attention, all students may return to their dorms. 主意 所有学生马上回到宿舍中
[40:01] The building is now safe. 大楼现在已经安全
[40:32] Going down. 电梯下行
人类清除计划

文章导航

Previous Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

人类清除计划(The Purge)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号