Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[00:09] I just wanted to take this opportunity 我很想借这个机会
[00:12] to say thank you for even bringing me in. 感谢你们给我这个试镜的机会
[00:14] This is an amazing role, really. 这真的是个很棒的角色
[00:15] I saw your insurance commercial. 我看了你的保险广告
[00:17] Oh, you saw that? 你看过那个啊
[00:18] I thought it came out really well. 我觉得效果不错
[00:20] My husband actually cried the first time he saw it. 我丈夫第一次看都看哭了
[00:26] Uh, any questions for us? 你有什么要问我们的吗
[00:28] Yeah, actually. 其实还真有
[00:29] Reading this, um, what is my motivation? 看了这个后 我想知道我的动力是什么
[00:34] Think of her as a caretaker. 把她当成一个看门人
[00:37] Okay. 好的
[00:38] Her authority comes from a desire to protect. 她的信念来源于一种保护的欲望
[00:41] To do what’s best for those around her, 为了为她周围的人做最好的事
[00:42] she sets firm limits. 她有很强的原则
[00:44] That’s what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的
[00:46] Oh, and I also thought that she would wear glasses. 我还想着她应该会戴眼镜
[00:49] Am I crazy? 是不是太疯狂了
[00:50] No, that makes total sense. 不 完全合理
[01:00] “This is not a test. “这不是演习
[01:02] “This is your emergency broadcast system 紧急情况广播系统
[01:04] “Announcing the commencement of the annual Purge 宣布美国政府授权的年度
[01:07] “Sanctioned by the U.S. Government. 人类清除计划正式开始
[01:10] “Weapons of class four and lower 在清除过程中
[01:12] “Have been authorized for use during the Purge. 所有四级以下武器均可使用
[01:16] “All other weapons are restricted. 其他武器一律禁止
[01:19] “Government officials of ranking ten 十级政府官员
[01:21] “Have been granted immunity from the Purge 已经获得清除豁免权
[01:23] “And shall not be harmed. 不允许伤害
[01:26] Commencing at the siren, all crime except murder…” 警笛响起开始 除谋杀外的任何罪行
[01:30] “Will be legal for 12 consecutive hours.” 在接下来的12小时内都将被允许”
[01:33] Can we back up? 请稍等
[01:34] The line as written is “Including murder.” 上面写的台词是”包括谋杀”
[01:38] Oh, right. 对
[01:39] “Including murder will be legal,” Okay. “包括谋杀 都将合法” 好的
[01:44] Okay, but… 好的 但是…
[01:46] I’m not telling them 我不是在
[01:47] to go out and kill people, right? 让人们出去杀人吧
[01:50] You’re just stating the rules. 你只是在陈述规则
[01:53] Try it again from “Commencing.” 从”警笛”那里开始重来
[01:57] Calm, reassuring. 要冷静 平稳
[01:59] This is business as usual. 就用很正常的语气
[02:05] “Commencing at the siren, “警笛响起开始
[02:07] “All crime, including murder, 所有罪行 包括谋杀
[02:09] “Will be legal for 12 continuous hours. 在接下来的12小时内都合法
[02:13] “Police, fire, and emergency medical services 在明早7点前将不予提供
[02:16] “Will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7:00 A.M., 警力 消防和紧急医疗服务
[02:19] when the Purge concludes. 直到清除结束
[02:21] “Blessed be our New Founding Fathers 保佑我们的新国父
[02:25] and America, a nation reborn.” 保佑美国 重生的国家”
[02:31] May God be with you all. 愿主与你们同在
[02:36] Really nice work, Megan. 干得好 梅根
[02:39] So what’s this gonna be? Like a movie or something? 所以这是什么 一个电影什么的吗
[03:08] It’s time to begin your shift. 你的班次即将开始
[03:11] Please proceed to your designated work station. 请前往指定工作地点
[03:31] Almost there, gang. 就快结束了 伙计们
[03:33] Final Purge Night shift. 清除之夜的最后一次换班
[03:35] Now, remember, the last two hours can get a bit hectic. 记住 最后两小时会非常忙碌
[03:39] Not everything is legal, so stay vigilant. 不是所有行为都是合法的 要保持警觉
[03:53] Attempted breach. 出现突破尝试
[04:19] There’s two of them. Let’s keep an eye on them. 有两个人 盯紧了
[04:29] Watch your scans. 看看你的屏幕
[04:34] Camera one is out again. 一号摄像机又没有信号了
[04:36] Action in sector 3. 第三部门有行动
[04:54] – That’s odd. – What’s odd? -真奇怪 -什么奇怪
[04:58] Appears unarmed, but instead of watching his surroundings, 手无寸铁 但却不留心周围的情况
[05:02] he keeps checking his bag. 他一直在检查他的包
[05:04] What do you think he’s got in there? 你觉得他包里会有什么
[05:06] I don’t know, let’s take a look. 我不知道 来看看
[05:20] Bomb. That’s class five. 炸弹 这是第五级
[05:23] Suspected illegal weapon on Lafayette. 老佛爷商场出现了疑似非法武器
[05:26] Yeah, I’m tagging it right now. 是的 我正在标记
[05:30] Great work, Esme, as always. 干得漂亮 埃斯米 一如既往
[05:34] So what happens? 所以发生什么事了
[05:36] Remote detonate the device. 遥控引爆装置
[05:38] If he survives tonight, he won’t much longer. 就算他活过今晚 也活不长了
[05:40] It’s a capital offense. 这是死罪
[05:42] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[05:44] With so much leeway tonight, 今晚有这么多选择
[05:45] Why would he still break the rules? 他为什么还是要违反规则呢
[05:50] It doesn’t really matter, does it? 这不重要 不是吗
[05:52] As long as we catch him. 只要我们抓住他
[06:11] Take it easy, take it easy. 放松 放松
[06:14] We’re not gonna kill you. 我们不会杀你
[06:16] But we are gonna rob this bank, 但我们会抢劫这家银行
[06:18] and Ryan here can’t have you getting in his way. 而瑞安不能让你碍事
[06:23] – Sara, where are we at? – Running the numbers! -萨拉 怎么样了 -在破解密码
[06:27] Doug? 道格
[06:29] – How we looking outside? – Clear on my end. -外面怎么样 -我这边没问题
[06:31] Copy that, let me know if anything changes. 收到 有变化告诉我
[06:39] Baby oil. 润肤油
[06:41] Gets that tape right off. 就能把胶带撕下来
[06:46] It’s funny, Tommy. Stay focused. 很好笑 汤米 集中注意力
[06:48] Always! 我一向都是
[06:50] Most of the time. 大多数时候
[06:54] Got it! 好了
[07:00] Ryan, I told you, don’t worry. 瑞安 我早说了 不用担心
[07:02] I got this. 这里交给我
[07:11] Ready? 准备好了吗
[07:16] Clear. 没人
[07:20] Clear. 没人
[07:32] Come on. 快点
[07:45] Look at that. 看看那个
[07:46] They’re practically invisible. 他们几乎隐身了
[07:47] Anti-surveillance headgear. Illegal except on Purge. 反监控目镜 只能在大清除中用的违禁物品
[07:54] What’s the protocol for a ranked ten official in distress? 权限十级的官员遭遇不测要怎么处理
[07:58] Run facial recognition to confirm level ten, 进行面部识别 确认十级权限
[08:00] tag it, then call upstairs. 追踪 然后向上层汇报
[08:06] You okay? 你没事吧
[08:08] I just got promoted from the district seven office last week, 我上周才从七区分局调上来
[08:11] so this is my first time working Purge Night. 所以这是我第一次在大清除之夜值班
[08:14] This kind of crime is, you know… 这类犯罪真是…
[08:19] I’m used to litterbugs and rolling stops. 我之前都是处理乱扔垃圾和滑行停车那类小事
[08:21] Yeah, first time’s the hardest– 是啊 第一次是最难的
[08:23] I’m not gonna lie, but… 实话实说 可是…
[08:25] No, it’s just a handful of disturbing images 没事 就是一堆触目惊心的画面
[08:28] burned into my brain for life, 让我永生难忘而已
[08:30] but, hey. 也没什么的
[08:31] – I work every Purge, so– – Jeez. -我每次大清除都值班 所以 -老天
[08:34] Yeah, reminds me not to get complacent. 是啊 时刻提醒我不要太过自满
[08:38] Without the NFFA, 没有新国父集团
[08:39] this is what our world could look like every day. 我们每天要面对的可能就是这样的世界
[08:44] You really think so? 你真这么觉得吗
[08:46] I’ve seen what people do 我看过人们
[08:47] when they think no one’s watching. 自以为无人监管时做过的事
[08:48] Y’all, look! 你们看啊
[08:49] Bank robbers are getting it done over here! 这边银行抢劫犯要得手了
[08:52] The IT department, however, are a bunch of fucking tools. 不过信息技术部那群人是真他妈冷血
[09:35] What? 怎么了
[09:37] Just checking if you were sleeping. 就是看看你有没有睡着
[09:41] It’s kind of hard to sleep with you staring at me. 被你这样盯着要睡着有点困难
[09:44] Sorry. 对不起
[09:47] It’ll be over soon. 很快就结束了
[09:49] Not soon enough. 还不够快
[09:54] This night just… 这一夜…
[09:56] kind of makes me start thinking about what’s really important. 让我开始考虑什么才真的重要
[09:59] Hold up. 等等
[10:03] Are you trying to tell me you want to have a baby? 你是想说 想要个宝宝吗
[10:07] Oh, a baby would probably make this night even harder. 再来个宝宝 这一夜会更难熬
[10:11] It does. 确实
[10:13] That first year with Darren? 和达伦一起的第一年
[10:17] Tonya, she practically had a nervous breakdown. 汤娅差点精神崩溃
[10:20] And you? 那你呢
[10:23] I was at the window with a shotgun. 我端着把枪守在窗前
[10:25] No. 不是吧
[10:26] – Seriously? – Yep. -真的吗 -是啊
[10:29] I just can’t picture you like that. 我实在想象不出你那个样子
[10:32] I’m trying. 我尽力了
[10:35] Well, it was a different zip code in those days. 今时不同往日了
[10:39] I like this one a little bit more. 我更喜欢当下的
[11:15] Not again. Really, Bill? 怎么又吐了 不是吧 比尔
[11:17] Here. 给你
[11:18] Helps block the vomit smell until they clean it up. 呕吐物清理干净前 可以帮你挡一下那味道
[11:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:22] Let’s get you to the restroom. 我们去洗手间吧
[11:24] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:26] You all right? Come on. 你没事吧 来
[11:29] – I’m so sorry, guys. – Every year. -我很抱歉 伙计们 -每一年都有
[11:39] Yo, Ben, good luck, man. Do the thing! 本 祝你好运 兄弟 干点正事
[11:47] How far away is this “Suicide bridge”? 自杀桥离这多远
[11:49] Uh, it’s just a few blocks. 就几个街区
[11:59] We shouldn’t be out here. 我们不该出来
[12:00] Dude, the scavenger hunt is Delta tradition, all right? 伙计 清道夫狩猎是三角洲传统 好吧
[12:03] You’ll be fine. 你不会有事的
[12:28] That’s some… 那有点
[12:31] Jeff and Greg are already on their way back. 杰夫和格雷格已经在回来路上了
[12:32] I don’t know, man, this is insane. 我不确定 兄弟 这太疯狂了
[12:34] Don’t push out on me. We just need a photo. 别逼我 我们只要一张照片
[12:37] And, I mean, if it makes you feel any better, 而且 我意思是 如果能让你好受些
[12:39] they’re already dead, right? 他们已经死了 对吧
[12:44] Come on, don’t make me do this solo. 来吧 别让我一个人去
[12:48] Okay, fine, let’s get it over with. 好吧 算了 赶紧搞定
[13:02] One down. 打开一个
[13:05] Ignition stage right on time. 点火时间正好
[13:07] Copy. 收到
[13:10] Hey, I got some foot traffic here 我这有一些人
[13:12] approaching from the south alley. 从南边道路走过来
[13:13] You need me out there? 你需要我出去吗
[13:14] Hey, let’s just slow your roll, trigger man. 别急着动 扳机手
[13:17] Let’s just see what we got. 先看看是什么
[13:20] Looks like two hoods. 看来是两个戴面罩的
[13:31] Make that one. 就剩一个了
[13:33] We’re good. Business as usual. 没事 按计划继续
[13:50] Michelle? 米歇尔
[13:55] What the fuck? 什么情况
[14:39] Shh–quiet! 小声点
[14:40] I think someone is in the house. 我觉得房子里有人
[15:04] Babe, let’s go. 宝贝 我们走
[15:07] Go, go, go. 走 走 走
[15:23] Oh, God! 我的上帝
[15:25] I think I hit him. 我想我击中他了
[15:45] – Three down. – Tommy, we’re ready. -打开三个 -汤米 我们准备好了
[15:48] You guys don’t move. 你们别乱动
[15:55] How’re the rent-a-cops? 那些临时工保安怎么样
[15:56] Not willing to risk their lives for minimum wage. 不再愿意为低薪卖命了
[15:59] Tomorrow, I’m giving my landlord 明天 我要给我房东
[16:01] two big middle fingers. 竖两个大中指
[16:03] Oh, well, that would imply he hadn’t already kicked you out. 那就是说他还没把你赶出去
[16:06] – Again? – It’s the last time, I swear. -又扯别的 -这是最后一次 我保证
[16:10] Gonna buy me a house tomorrow. 明天我就自己买房子
[16:11] Got it. 打开了
[16:18] We’re in. 我们进去
[16:29] There’s your down payment. 这是你的首付
[16:32] Yeah! 太棒了
[16:43] Babe, come on. 宝贝 来
[16:46] You gotta hide. You gotta hide in here. 你得藏起来 藏在这里
[16:49] – What are you doing? – I’ve gotta get him out. -你要做什么 -我要把他带出去
[16:51] – Of the house? – Yes. -带出房子吗 -对
[16:54] I need you to reset the system and close the barricades. 我要你重置系统 拉下窗挡
[16:56] It’s too dangerous. 这太危险了
[16:59] I love you. 我爱你
[17:02] I will be okay. 我会没事的
[17:05] Be careful. 小心
[18:21] There should be more Benjamins in here. 这里应该有更多百元钞票才对
[18:23] Not here. We count later. 不要在这数 我们回头再数
[18:25] But if something’s wrong, 但是要是出了错
[18:26] we need to go hit the safe deposit boxes like now. 我们最好现在就去撬保险箱
[18:28] – Stick to the plan. – We get one chance a year! -按计划进行 -我们一年就这么一次机会
[18:31] Yeah, and I don’t want to blow it. 没错 所以我不想浪费它
[18:32] – But we have time! – You don’t know that. -我们有时间 -谁也不知道
[18:35] We got 66 minutes. 我们有六十六分钟
[18:37] Let’s just get back safe and then we count. 我们安全离开 然后再数
[18:49] I need your help! 我需要你的帮助
[18:51] Somebody’s trying to kill me. 有人想杀我
[18:54] It’s me. Help me. 是我 帮帮我
[18:56] From next door. It’s Marcus. 我是隔壁的 马克斯
[19:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[19:34] I was making sure those guys are dead. 我要确认看看那些人是不是死了
[19:53] You see something? 你看到什么了吗
[20:18] Hey, Esme? 埃斯米
[20:20] Could you look at this for me? 你能帮我看下这个吗
[20:27] It’s a Kriss Vector rifle. 这是波形刀向量步枪
[20:29] It’s weird as hell but it’s legal. 超级奇葩 但是是合法的
[20:31] It’s class four. 属四级
[20:32] What sector are you working on? 你在看哪个区的
[20:34] Sector three, but it’s relatively calm. 三区的 但还算平静
[20:39] Wait, go back. 等等 往后退
[20:43] Is there a closer angle on her? 能不能近距离看看
[20:56] Oh, no. 不会吧
[20:59] That’s Drew Adams. 那是杜鲁·亚当斯
[21:00] You know her? 你认识她
[21:04] She helped me out of a really dark place. 她曾在我非常困难的时候帮助了我
[21:07] She’s very special to me. 她对我来说非常特殊
[21:09] I owe her a lot. 我欠她太多了
[21:12] Oh, shit, Esme. 糟糕 埃斯米
[21:13] She hated this holiday. She wouldn’t be outside. 她讨厌这个节日 她不会到外面的
[21:17] Maybe she didn’t have a choice. 也许她没得选择
[21:19] Something’s wrong. 有点不对劲
[21:21] Come on. 快点
[21:23] She needs to get inside. 她得进来
[21:25] Esme? 埃斯米
[21:30] Esme? 埃斯米
[21:32] Yeah, no, uh, it’s fine. 对 没事 没事的
[21:35] She’ll be fine, I’m sure. 我相信她会没事的
[21:36] Send me a link to that camera, would you? 把那个摄像头的链接发一个给我 行吗
[21:46] It’s supposed to be right here. 应该就是这里
[21:52] Holy shit. 见鬼
[21:57] It really is a suicide bridge. 这真的是座自杀桥
[22:10] This is–this is awful. 这太 太可怕了
[22:20] I feel bad even taking her picture. 连拍张照我都觉得恶心
[22:22] Yeah, but we need proof. 是 但我们需要证明
[22:32] That one kind of looks like Kelen. 那个人看起来有点像凯伦
[22:34] Why would you say that? 你为什么这么说
[22:36] What? 什么
[22:38] She clearly resembles your girlfriend. 她真的长得像你女朋友
[22:39] That’s not funny, dude. 这并不好笑 兄弟
[22:43] I’m done with this night. 我受够这个晚上了
[22:44] Dude, I was–I was just making a joke. 兄弟 我只是在开玩笑
[22:50] Would you wait? 能等等吗
[23:07] Car coming in hot! Oh, you got something for me? 有辆车开过来了 你有什么要给我的吗
[23:15] – Go get it! – How you like that, man? -去拿过来 -这个你喜欢吗 伙计
[24:24] – Get back. – Freeze! -回来 -不许动
[24:27] – Shit, it’s Jackals. – Drop your weapons! -该死 是豺狼 -放下武器
[24:29] Don’t move–now! 不许动
[24:32] – That’s enough, that’s enough! – Come on! -可以了 可以了 -快点
[24:36] Easy. 冷静
[24:41] Ryan, you’re too kind. 瑞安 你人真是太好了
[24:43] Just wanna thank you for cracking open that safe for us. 只是想感谢你替我们打开了那个保险柜
[24:47] Now, we weren’t planning on killing another crew, 我们现在不打算再杀一伙人了
[24:49] but if you don’t give us that cash… 但如果你不给我们那笔钱
[25:00] – Don’t move. – Easy. -别动 -冷静
[25:03] Hand over the money and you all live. 把那笔钱交出来你们全都能活
[25:06] No problem. Stay calm. 没问题 保持冷静
[25:08] The cash, now! 钱 快点
[25:12] No, stop! 不要 住手
[25:17] Get up! 站起来
[25:26] – Who the hell are they? – Jackals. -他们到底是什么人 -豺狼
[25:28] Thieves who steal from other thieves on Purge Night. 在清除之夜偷其他小偷的贼
[25:31] They look pretty bad-ass, though. 不过他们看起来还是相当混蛋
[25:33] Hey, 50 bucks say the robbers bite it. 50美元赌那些抢劫犯得到钱
[25:36] I’ll take that action. All right. 好 我跟你赌
[25:59] What do you say we take a break? 我们歇会儿怎么样
[25:59] – I could use a coffee. – No, I can’t. -我可以喝杯咖啡 -不了 我歇不了
[26:03] Not now. 现在不行
[26:26] Come on, man, we just gotta get back. 快点 伙计 我们得回去了
[26:34] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[26:38] Please! 拜托
[26:46] Please, I need help. Please. 拜托 我需要帮助 拜托了
[26:48] It came from in here, I think. 我觉得声音是从这里传来的
[26:50] Don’t be an idiot. 别犯傻
[26:55] Oh, please, help me. 拜托帮帮我
[26:58] Oh, please, please! 拜托了
[27:00] Please untie this. Just come– 拜托解开这个 过来
[27:18] – Dude, help me, man! – I’m trying, I can’t do it! -兄弟 帮帮我 -我试了 打不开
[27:24] Turner, come on, man! You gotta get me out! 特纳 快点伙计 你得把我弄出去
[27:29] No…no… 不 不
[27:31] Please don’t– 请不要
[27:34] – No! – Come on! -不 -快点
[27:35] – I’m sorry. – Turner! -我很抱歉 -特纳
[27:37] – Don’t leave me! – No– -别丢下我 -不
[27:42] Do something! Please– 做点什么 求你了
[28:29] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[28:32] Maybe a little. 也许会伤害一点点
[28:59] Professor Adams, where is the file? 亚当斯教授 文件在哪儿
[29:01] Please, let me go. Please. 求求你 放我走吧 求你了
[29:05] – Please. – File 64. -求你了 -64号文件
[29:07] – Please, please, please… – No, please– -拜托 求你了 -不要 求你了
[29:11] No! 不
[30:32] Yeah, smoked him! 太好了 把他们迷惑了
[30:33] Attaboy! 好样的
[30:39] You have five minutes. 你们有五分钟时间
[30:42] Give up the money and we all get out of here alive. 把钱给我 我们都能活着出去
[30:45] Don’t do it. We’ll give them the money 别这么做 我们只要把钱给他们
[30:47] and they’ll still shoot our asses on the way out. 就会在我们出去的时候打死我们
[30:48] – Yeah, I’m with Tommy. – We got five minutes. -我同意汤米说的 -我们有五分钟时间
[30:51] With four between us and that door. 在我们和大门之间有四个人
[30:52] – We’re fucked. – Yeah, but so are they. -我们完了 -他们也是
[30:55] They run out the clock, they’re guilty, too. 一旦时间到了 他们也算犯罪
[31:01] Oh, shit. 该死
[31:08] I have a feeling your guy here 我觉得你朋友对你的意义
[31:09] means a lot more to you than mine did to me. 胜过我朋友对我的意义
[31:11] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:32] Hey, Esme. 埃斯米
[31:34] Should you be watching this? 你应该看这个吗
[31:37] – I can handle it. – That’s not what I meant. -我能承受得住 -我不是这个意思
[31:40] You would be the first person to tell me 换你肯定会第一个告诉我
[31:41] this job wasn’t for personal use. 这项工作不是为了个人
[31:44] Something’s off, I can feel it. 我感觉有点不对劲
[31:46] They were asking her about file. 他们在询问她关于一个文件
[31:50] Some kind of code, maybe? 或许是某种暗号呢
[31:52] Is it illegal? Can you tag it? 是非法的吗 你能标记出来吗
[31:58] No. 不
[32:04] You’re right. 你是对的
[32:07] It’s not a case. 这不重要
[32:13] You know what, I could use that coffee now. 我现在可以喝那杯咖啡了
[32:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:09] Yeah, shirt off. 把衣服脱了
[33:13] That’s it. 就是这样
[33:15] Pants too. 裤子也脱了
[33:19] It’s okay. 没事的
[33:20] Just take it off. 脱了就好
[33:24] Don’t be afraid. Come on. 别害怕 快脱
[33:26] Now, on your knees. 跪下
[33:41] It’s beautiful. 太漂亮了
[33:45] It’s okay. 没事的
[34:11] Don’t– please! 别 拜托
[34:13] I wasn’t going to, I swear! 我没打算干 我发誓
[34:28] – 90 seconds. – Now, get it now! -还剩90秒 -快点拿过来
[34:31] Okay, okay, don’t shoot him. 好 别伤害他
[34:34] I’m gonna throw the money out the door. 我这就把钱扔过去
[34:36] Hurry up! 快点
[34:46] Check it. 检查一下
[34:47] Go! Get moving. 快点 快去
[34:50] I’m on it. 这就去
[35:00] I got him, I got him! All right, go, go, go, go! 我扶着他 快走 快走
[35:06] Oh, shit, there goes our ride. 该死 我们的车被烧了
[35:08] – Where’s the other bag? – I had to leave it. -包呢 -我不得不留在那里
[35:11] We need that cash! 我们需要那些钱
[35:12] Told you, man. That’s 50 bucks. 都告诉你了 我赢了50块
[35:14] All right, people, 好了 各位
[35:15] less than 40 seconds till end of Purge. 还有不到40秒大清除就结束了
[35:17] Stand by for the sirens. 准备鸣笛
[35:19] And sirens in three, two, one. 鸣笛倒数 三二一
[35:27] – I’m going back. – Sirens. -我要回去 -鸣笛了
[35:28] I can make it, I got this! Tommy! 我可以拿到的 交给我 汤米
[35:53] – Three seconds. – Two seconds. -还有两秒 -还有两秒
[36:00] Told you I’d make it. 和你说我可以拿到的
[36:08] – Let’s go. – You can’t come with us. -我们走吧 -你不能跟我们一起走
[36:13] – Come on, man. – We have a code. -不是吧 -我们有规定
[36:15] Damn, Tommy, what were you thinking? 该死的 汤米 你当时在想什么
[36:16] – We need this! – Stop it. -我们需要这笔钱 -别说了
[36:19] They’re watching. 他们在盯着我们
[36:22] Listen up. 大家听好了
[36:24] After the final siren, 最后一声鸣笛响起后
[36:25] crimes may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. 允许在法律范围内起诉犯罪
[36:30] Let’s get to it, people. 开始吧 各位
[36:32] I need your expertise on something. 我需要你用专业意见帮我看点东西
[36:35] – I’m busy. – It’s urgent. -我很忙 -事情紧急
[36:37] Bank robbery after the siren. 鸣笛后发生了银行抢劫案
[36:41] What’s going on? 怎么了
[36:42] Apparently, you’re too busy taking bets 显然你忙着收赌注
[36:44] to verify your own footage. 没好好核实你自己的监控录像
[37:36] The old photo finish. 旧照片处理完毕
[37:38] Oh, shit. 我去
[37:41] His foot’s on private property after the siren, 鸣笛响后 他的一只脚在私人领地范围内
[37:44] so that makes it an off-Purge crime. 所以这是大清除结束后犯的罪
[37:47] I made in time. I know it. 我及时出来了 我知道的
[37:49] I don’t. 我可不知道
[37:50] Burn protocol, meet at 1300. 毁掉协议 下午一点见
[37:53] I’m taking Doug to the hospital. 我要带道格去医院
[37:58] I’ll see you after? 之后见
[38:00] – Really hope so. – Armed robbery. -真希望如此 -持械抢劫
[38:01] 想要如何标记该视频 违反 轻罪 轻重罪 重罪
[38:05] Call upstairs and initiate liquidation protocol. 给楼上打电话 启动清算协议
[38:26] Baby… 亲爱的
[38:30] It’s okay. 没事了
[39:01] It’s over, he’s dead. 没事了 他死了
[39:03] Who was he? 他是什么人
[39:07] Hey, I don’t know. 不知道
[39:09] Come. 进来
[39:11] I should get back out there. 我应该再出去
[39:14] Wait, wait, wait, wait– 等一下 等一下
[39:15] Honey, I wanna know who almost Purged me. 亲爱的 我要知道是谁差点把我给清除了
[39:23] Okay. 好
[40:43] Come on. 我们走
[40:51] Where’d he go? 他去哪了
[40:53] He was– he was right here. 他之前就在这里
[41:11] What? 什么
[41:12] What is it? 是什么
[41:20] Oh, shit. 妈的
[41:26] He was following me. 他跟踪我
[41:30] This wasn’t random. 这不是碰巧
[41:35] He was targeting me. 我是他的目标
人类清除计划

文章导航

Previous Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 人类清除计划(The Purge)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

人类清除计划(The Purge)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号