时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Please let me in! | 放我进去 |
[00:18] | Please help. | 救命 |
[00:19] | Rick, Jenna, open up, please! | 里克 詹娜 开门 求你们了 |
[00:21] | Jenna, Jenna, wait. | 詹娜 詹娜 等等 |
[00:24] | No, no, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不要 等等 等等 |
[00:26] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[00:27] | We have to be smart. Think about the baby. | 我们得明智点 要为孩子考虑 |
[00:29] | – Lila could be killed. – So could we. | -莱拉可能会被杀 -我们也可能 |
[00:32] | Look, look. | 你看 |
[00:33] | Somebody’s out there. | 有人在外面 |
[00:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:38] | Rick, we have to. Let me go. | 里克 我们必须救她 你放开我 |
[00:42] | – Please! – Go! | -救命啊 -快点 |
[00:43] | Okay, okay, okay, I’ll open the gate. | 好吧 我这就打开门 |
[00:44] | I’ll close it the second she’s inside, okay? | 她一进来我就关上 好吗 |
[00:47] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[00:50] | Please! | 求你了 |
[00:52] | Please! | 求你了 |
[00:54] | – Lila. – Jenna, oh, my God, please– | -莱拉 -詹娜 天哪 救命 |
[00:58] | Lila! | 莱拉 |
[01:00] | Lila! Rick, help! | 莱拉 里克 来帮忙 |
[01:06] | Lila! Give me your hand! | 莱拉 把手给我 |
[01:08] | Lila! | 莱拉 |
[01:14] | Rick, Rick, go, go, go! | 里克 里克 快去 |
[01:17] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快 |
[01:20] | Oh, gosh! Oh, gosh! Come on, come on! | 天哪 怎么办 撑住 |
[01:24] | Shit! | 该死 |
[01:34] | Piece of shit! | 人渣 |
[01:35] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[01:43] | Bastard. | 傻逼 |
[01:45] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[01:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[01:49] | You’re gonna walk away from me? | 不敢面对我了是吗 |
[01:50] | You coward. | 懦夫 |
[01:57] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[01:58] | I know getting here in the afternoon isn’t easy. | 我知道下午来这里不容易 |
[02:02] | I really just wanted | 我其实只是想 |
[02:04] | to meet the mother of my favorite student. | 见见我最喜欢的学生的妈妈 |
[02:08] | She’s not in trouble? | 她没惹麻烦吧 |
[02:09] | No, not at all. | 没有 当然没有 |
[02:12] | Jane is excelling in every subject, | 简的所有科目成绩都很好 |
[02:15] | especially math. | 尤其是数学 |
[02:17] | She’s got a real knack for it. | 她真的很擅长数学 |
[02:21] | Your daughter is exceptional. | 你的女儿非常优秀 |
[02:24] | You should be very proud. | 你应该感到自豪 |
[02:26] | So does this mean I got into the robotics lab? | 所以我是不是能进机器人俱乐部 |
[02:30] | It was very close. | 只差一点 |
[02:32] | Brad just edged you out. | 你以分毫之差输给了布拉德 |
[02:35] | It wasn’t up to me. | 这件事我说了不算 |
[02:36] | But I am sure we can get you there next semester. | 不过我确定你下学期肯定能进 |
[02:42] | Her grandma came from Barbados with $8 in her pocket. | 她奶奶身上只揣了8块钱从巴巴多斯来到这里 |
[02:47] | This right here is the reason why she did it. | 这也是她这么做的原因 |
[02:50] | Well, let’s make her grandma even happier | 那就让简上一所好大学 |
[02:53] | by getting Jane into a great college. | 让她奶奶更高兴 |
[02:57] | How much is that gonna cost? | 那需要多少钱 |
[03:00] | With Jane’s grades and grit, | 根据简的成绩和她的努力 |
[03:02] | she should qualify for scholarships. | 应该能申请到奖学金 |
[03:06] | I’ll make sure she does. | 我一定会让她拿奖学金的 |
[03:09] | I always knew you were smart. | 我一直都知道你很聪明 |
[03:10] | You get that from me, you know. I’m smart too. | 遗传我的 知道吗 我也很聪明 |
[03:12] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈 |
[03:13] | You just keep studying and doing what you’re doing, | 你只用继续学习 好好完成学业 |
[03:15] | and who knows what could happen? | 谁知道会发生什么 |
[03:18] | Well, I will be the first in our family to go to college. | 我将是家里第一个考上大学的人 |
[03:21] | Yes, you will. | 你会成功的 |
[03:23] | You know those pageants that Candice does? | 你知道坎蒂丝参加的那些露天表演吗 |
[03:26] | You know they pay scholarships. | 他们也出奖学金 |
[03:27] | It’s not my thing, Mom. | 我不擅长这个 妈 |
[03:28] | Hey, I’m gonna tell you something | 听我说 |
[03:31] | that no one else is gonna tell you | 这些话外人是不会跟你说的 |
[03:33] | because they don’t love you like I do. | 因为他们没有我这么爱你 |
[03:37] | Your looks are an asset, | 你的外形是一种资产 |
[03:39] | and they can be just as powerful | 你的外形也可以和你过人的聪明才智 |
[03:41] | as that super duper brain. | 一样有用 |
[03:43] | Put them together, and you’re unstoppable. | 结合起来 你无人能挡 |
[03:45] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:47] | If you want to make it in their world, | 如果你想在这个社会上立足 |
[03:49] | you gotta play their game. | 就得遵守他们的游戏规则 |
[04:01] | Jane, Jane, Jane. | 简 简 简 |
[04:04] | You’re making this much worse than it needs to be. | 你本不需要搞得这么不堪 |
[04:06] | I am? | 是吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, there’ll be light touching, | 只会有轻轻的触摸 |
[04:12] | a little rubbing, but nothing too intrusive. | 一点点摩擦 但没有什么过激的行为 |
[04:15] | Too intrusive? | 过激 |
[04:16] | You piece of shit. | 你这个人渣 |
[04:18] | You’re gonna hurt yourself if you keep fighting. | 你继续反抗只会伤着自己 |
[04:20] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[04:24] | Who are they? Not your buddies. | 他们是谁 不是你的朋友 |
[04:27] | I recognize them from your floors. | 我在你那层见过他们 |
[04:31] | The girls– how did you get them here? | 这些姑娘 你是怎么把她们弄到这里来的 |
[04:33] | What did you do to them? | 你对她们做了些什么 |
[04:35] | I have no idea how they got here. | 我不知道她们是怎么来的 |
[04:37] | I leave that to the collectors. | 我交给采集者去办了 |
[04:39] | All your speeches and emails | 你那些演讲和电邮 |
[04:41] | about diversity and equality. | 都在说着多样化和平等 |
[04:45] | It was all bullshit. | 全是狗屁 |
[04:46] | No, no, no, no, not at all. | 不 不 不 完全不是 |
[04:47] | I admire the female form. | 我尊敬女性 |
[04:53] | What do you think we’re all doing here? | 你觉得我们这是在做什么 |
[04:54] | We’re celebrating women. | 我们在称颂女性 |
[04:55] | We’re celebrating you, Jane. | 我们在称颂你 简 |
[04:58] | You are disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[05:00] | You are absolutely repulsive, a predator. | 你就是一个令人厌恶的掠食者 |
[05:05] | Only on the night when it doesn’t count. | 只有在这一切都不算违法的晚上 |
[05:08] | How many nights did you spend thinking about this one? | 你花了多少个晚上计划这个 |
[05:17] | About the same number you spent planning my murder. | 和你筹划谋杀我的天数一样 |
[05:23] | Hey…hang tight. | 坚持住了 |
[05:36] | Anya. | 安雅 |
[05:37] | Anya! | 安雅 |
[05:39] | Anya! | 安雅 |
[05:43] | You’re not going to let this happen, | 你不会看我这样吧 |
[05:45] | are you, Anya? | 对吗 安雅 |
[05:47] | Anya! | 安雅 |
[05:56] | Yo, yo, yo, yo, come on, come on, get out! | 快点 快点 出来 |
[05:59] | Let’s go, let’s go, there’s a riot. | 快走 快走 发生暴乱了 |
[06:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:03] | Quick, now! | 快点 |
[06:10] | They’re gone. Let’s go. | 他们走了 我们走 |
[06:12] | Come on. | 快 |
[06:21] | We gotta hurry. Come on. | 我们得快点 快走 |
[06:39] | No. | 不 |
[06:41] | We can fit. | 我们可以钻过去 |
[06:48] | All right, come on. Quick, let’s go. | 好了 快出来 快 我们走 |
[07:15] | Let’s go back that way. | 我们回去走那边 |
[07:17] | Go. | 走 |
[07:22] | Watch your back! | 当心了 |
[07:23] | We just need to get to the woods. | 我们只用跑到林子里去 |
[07:30] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[07:51] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[07:53] | You’re safe here, okay. | 现在你很安全 |
[07:55] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[07:58] | Let’s see. | 怎么样了 |
[08:00] | Oh, Jesus, your head. | 我的天哪 你的脑袋 |
[08:02] | They started shooting. I didn’t know if you made it. | 他们开始射杀 我不知道你们有没有活下来 |
[08:04] | We did. We did. | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[08:08] | – That man, is he– – No, he’s gone. | -那个人 他 -没有 他走了 |
[08:09] | He’s gone, Lila. Lila, Lila, he’s gone. | 他走了 莱拉 莱拉 他走了 |
[08:12] | Okay? It’s all clear. The barricade’s secure. | 现在没事了 好吗 这个街垒很安全 |
[08:21] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[08:24] | It was– | 那 |
[08:26] | We thought– | 我们以为 |
[08:27] | You’re okay now. You’re alive. | 现在你没事了 你还活着 |
[08:30] | It’s over. Look at me. | 一切都结束了 看着我 |
[08:33] | You’re okay. You’re safe. | 你没事了 你很安全 |
[08:36] | – I need to get her cleaned up. – Yeah, yeah. | -我得给她清洗一下 -对对 |
[09:08] | Hi, gentlemen. | 大家好 |
[09:29] | Please welcome contestant number 19 to the stage, | 我们有请19号参赛选手上台 |
[09:32] | Jane Barbour. Jane is a high school junior | 简·巴伯 早在她上初中的时候 |
[09:35] | where she’s captain of the math team | 简就是数学学习小组组长 |
[09:36] | and vice president of her student council. | 还是学生会副主席 |
[09:38] | When she’s not doing homework, she enjoys seeing movies | 没有作业的时候 她喜欢和朋友们一起看电影 |
[09:41] | with her friends and baking with her mom. | 或者跟她妈妈一起烘焙 |
[09:43] | Her favorite subjects include science and calculus, | 她最喜欢的学科是自然科学和微积分 |
[09:46] | and she hopes to become an engineer | 她希望在毕业后成为一个工程师 |
[09:48] | or a biologist after college. | 或者是生物学家 |
[09:50] | Sparkle, baby, you got this. | 宝贝 你太闪亮啦 你可以的 |
[09:51] | Give a warm round of applause for contestant 19, | 再给十九号选手一点热烈的掌声好吗 |
[09:54] | Jane Barbour. | 简·巴伯 |
[10:02] | Please welcome to the stage contestant number 20, | 接下来有请20号参赛选手 |
[10:06] | Shelby Young. | 谢尔比·杨 |
[10:08] | Shelby is… | 谢尔比是 |
[10:10] | Don’t ever drop that smile, baby. | 宝贝 别丧着个脸啊 |
[10:13] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[10:15] | What? | 什么 |
[10:16] | All I said was to smile. | 我只是说 要保持微笑啊 |
[10:18] | I feel gross out there. | 我在那儿笑得都要吐了 |
[10:20] | We put too much in it to give up now, | 我们已经投入太多 没有回头路了 |
[10:22] | and you’ve been winning. | 而且那你都要赢了呀 |
[10:23] | We’re real close to the big leagues, | 我们马上就要成为一流选手了 |
[10:25] | and state pageants have big scholarship money. | 而且这个选美比赛有丰厚的奖学金 |
[10:28] | If this is about scholarships, | 如果这是奖学金 |
[10:30] | why am I in a bikini? | 那我为什么需要穿比基尼 |
[10:31] | Look, I don’t make the rules. | 你看 规矩又不是我定的 |
[10:32] | We just have to play by ’em. | 我们只需遵守 |
[10:33] | Mom, please. | 妈 求你了 |
[10:35] | Next up, evening wear. | 下一环节 晚礼服 |
[10:37] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点 准备吧 |
[10:39] | You have to get ready for evening wear. | 你需要赶紧换上晚礼服 |
[10:45] | What’s the difference | 你的老二和圣诞节补贴 |
[10:46] | between your penis and a Christmas bonus? | 有什么区别 |
[10:48] | – What? – Your wife’ll blow your bonus. | -什么 -你老婆会把你的圣诞补贴吹掉 |
[11:03] | Get away from me. | 放开我 |
[11:08] | Jane here… | 这个简 |
[11:11] | was an unexpected addition to tonight’s collection. | 是今晚的特别赠礼 |
[11:15] | She works in equities, right? | 她在股市工作 对吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:21] | That a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[11:23] | No, just asking. | 没有 随便问问 |
[11:26] | Same rules? | 规矩不变吧 |
[11:29] | Same rules. | 不变 |
[11:43] | It is not so bad. | 也没那么糟糕啦 |
[11:46] | They’re all bark and no bite. | 他们就是吠两声 不会咬人的 |
[11:48] | I was taken here last year. | 我去年也被抓来了 |
[11:50] | They won’t hurt you. | 他们不会伤害你的 |
[11:51] | They did this to you? | 他们也这么对你 |
[11:55] | You should have done something, | 你应该做点什么的 |
[11:56] | told the board, emailed shareholders or the press. | 告诉董事会 发邮件给股东 或者披露给媒体 |
[11:59] | Something, anything. | 至少做点什么 什么都可以 |
[12:01] | It wouldn’t have mattered. | 做了也没有用的 |
[12:03] | Do you know how many emails they get the next day? | 你知道他们第二天会收到多少邮件吗 |
[12:05] | As long as the numbers hold, | 只要股价不跌 |
[12:06] | no one cares how David celebrates the Purge. | 没人会在乎大卫怎么庆祝大清除的 |
[12:09] | I do, Anya. | 我在乎啊 安雅 |
[12:12] | This is beyond awful. | 这已经恶心过度了 |
[12:13] | Jane, you are gonna be fine. | 简 你会没事的 |
[12:17] | Look where I am. | 看看我在哪里 |
[12:18] | – I played the game, and I got the corner office. – Game? | -我玩了游戏然后得到了角落办公室 -游戏 |
[12:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:22] | It’s easier if you close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛会更容易点 |
[12:25] | The time will go by really fast…then you’ll get | 时间会过的非常快…然后你也会得到 |
[12:28] | – the corner office too. – Anya, don’t walk away from– | -角落办公室的 -安雅 别走… |
[12:29] | Anya. | 安雅 |
[12:31] | Anya, there’s a card in my back pocket. | 安雅 我的后口袋里有张卡片 |
[12:35] | I need you to get it. | 我需要你拿到它 |
[12:37] | I just need you to make a phone call. | 我只是需要你打个电话 |
[12:41] | Please, in my pocket. | 求你了 就在我口袋里 |
[12:44] | They’re called the Matron Saints. | 她们被称为圣徒护卫 |
[12:47] | Call them. | 打电话给他们 |
[12:59] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[13:01] | An– | 安 |
[13:11] | I know a place. We can get there, | 我知道一个地方 我们可以去那 |
[13:14] | we can stay the rest of the night. | 我们可以呆到天亮 |
[13:16] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[13:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:24] | A thank you would be nice. | 一句谢谢就挺好的 |
[13:26] | That or a Purple Heart. | 或者来个紫色的爱心 |
[13:28] | I didn’t ask you to come here. | 我没求你来这里 |
[13:30] | What’d you think would happen, Pen, | 你寄出那封信后难道没有 |
[13:31] | when you sent that letter? | 这种心理预期吗 小佩 |
[13:33] | I mean, seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? | 说真的 你到底怎么回事 |
[13:35] | You don’t get to say that. | 你没资格这么说 |
[13:35] | You don’t know what I’ve been through. | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[13:36] | And you don’t know what I’ve been through. | 你也不知道我经历了什么 |
[13:41] | How many people did you kill? | 你杀了多少人 |
[13:47] | I’m a Marine. I just follow orders. | 我是海军陆战队队员 我只是听从命令 |
[13:48] | I meant tonight. | 我是说今晚 |
[13:52] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[13:54] | You didn’t give me a choice. | 你让我没得选择 |
[13:55] | Oh, so this is all my fault. | 所以这都是我的错了 |
[13:56] | I’m not saying it’s your fault, Pen. | 我不是说这是你的错 小佩 |
[13:57] | I can handle myself, Miguel. | 我能照顾我自己 米格尔 |
[13:58] | Yeah, how’s that working out for you? | 是吗 那结果怎么样 |
[14:02] | Pen, wait. | 小佩 等等 |
[14:06] | Wait, look, I’m sorry. | 等一下 我很抱歉 |
[14:08] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[14:11] | I’m just– | 我只是 |
[14:13] | if I hadn’t come, | 如果我没有来 |
[14:14] | – you know what would have happened? – Yeah, I do. | -你知道会发生什么事吗 -是的 我知道 |
[14:17] | And I know you don’t get it, but that’s what I wanted. | 我知道你不明白 但这正是我想要的 |
[14:20] | Pen, Jesus. | 小佩 天哪 |
[14:21] | Tavis has a message I believed in. | 我信奉塔维斯传达的信息 |
[14:23] | She brainwashed you. | 她洗了你的脑 |
[14:24] | She took care of me when no one else was there. | 她在没人在我身边的时候照顾我 |
[14:26] | She hustled you. | 她骗了你 |
[14:28] | If Mom and Dad were listening to this– | 如果妈妈和爸爸在听 |
[14:29] | Stop, just stop it, okay? | 别说了 别说了好吗 |
[14:32] | I know that you hate me for it, but I was ready. | 我知道你会因此恨我 但我准备好了 |
[14:37] | I wanted to see them. | 我想见他们 |
[14:38] | I wanted to go home. | 我想回家 |
[14:42] | Pen, you think I hate you. | 小佩 你以为我恨你 |
[14:44] | You’re the most important person in the world to me. | 对我来说你是世界上最重要的人 |
[14:48] | I will do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[14:49] | I’m not asking for that. | 我想要的不是这样的 |
[14:51] | I know, but I can’t help it. | 我知道 但我也没办法 |
[14:52] | Stop treating me like a kid. | 别像对待小孩子一样对待我 |
[14:54] | Pen. | 小佩 |
[15:04] | Let him go. Light him up! | 放他走 把他点着 |
[15:17] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[15:27] | I don’t think you’re gonna need stitches, | 我不认为你需要缝合 |
[15:30] | so that’s good. | 这很好 |
[15:31] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[15:34] | Let’s just make sure this doesn’t get infected. | 只需要确保这里不会被感染 |
[15:42] | They must have been planning this for months. | 他们肯定已经计划好几个月了 |
[15:48] | I can’t believe Catalina was a part of it. | 我不敢相信卡塔琳娜也参与其中 |
[15:52] | I tried to find you. | 我试过找你 |
[15:54] | I knocked and knocked. | 我敲了又敲 |
[15:55] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出去的 |
[16:03] | That bedroom has a private library attached to it. | 那间卧室连着一个私人图书馆 |
[16:11] | It’s where I used to go in high school when I have to get away with my parents. | 是我高中时躲避父母常去的地方 |
[16:21] | I felt the explosion. | 我感觉到爆炸了 |
[16:25] | Thought I could hide. | 以为我能藏起来 |
[16:31] | They started searching the upstairs bedrooms, | 他们开始搜查楼上卧室 |
[16:36] | shooting anyone they found. | 一见人就开枪 |
[16:37] | Lila, it’s okay. | 莱拉 别说了 |
[16:38] | You don’t have to relive it. | 你不必再经历一次 |
[16:39] | Maybe it’ll help to get it out… | 如果她想的话 |
[16:43] | if she wants. | 说出来也许会有帮助 |
[16:50] | I ran out. | 我跑了出去 |
[16:55] | There were so many bodies. | 外面有很多尸体 |
[16:58] | They didn’t see you? | 他们没看到你吗 |
[17:03] | There were other guests. | 还有其他的客人在 |
[17:06] | He was distracted. | 他没注意到 |
[17:11] | God, I must have gotten so lucky. | 天呐 我是有多幸运啊 |
[17:16] | I don’t know, I– | 我不知道 我… |
[17:20] | I never looked back. | 我不停地跑 |
[17:26] | I came out through the basement | 我从地下室出来 |
[17:27] | and ran all the way here. | 一路跑到这里 |
[17:31] | Let’s get you in the shower. | 先去个洗澡吧 |
[17:34] | It’ll help. | 会让你好过点 |
[18:25] | Bingo. | 就她了 |
[18:26] | You’ll have her next. | 我完之后她就归你了 |
[18:28] | The perks of being the boss. | 作为上司的额外特权 |
[18:32] | It’s one thing to see a painting in a museum. | 在博物馆里看一副画作是一种感觉 |
[18:36] | It’s quite another to hold it in your hands. | 拥有在握又是另一种感觉 |
[18:49] | Exquisite. | 真是精美 |
[18:50] | You’re a rapist. | 你就是个强奸犯 |
[18:54] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么激动 |
[19:10] | You’re kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[19:11] | I’m putting on the heels. | 我穿了高跟鞋 |
[19:12] | That’s not what we decided on. | 这不是我们当初选定的穿着 |
[19:14] | I know, but this is what everyone wears in finance. | 我知道 但是金融界的人都这么穿 |
[19:17] | Not you. | 可你不能这么穿 |
[19:18] | Go on and take the blazer off. | 去把外套脱了 |
[19:20] | Mom, these people that I’m meeting with, | 妈 我要见的这些人 |
[19:22] | they’re from a different world | 他们和我们简直就是两个世界的人 |
[19:24] | where it’s all about degrees and recommendations, | 最重要的在于学历和推荐信 |
[19:27] | internships. | 还有实习经验 |
[19:29] | That’s what gets their attention, | 这些才能引起他们的注意力 |
[19:30] | not– not this. | 靠衣着是不行的 |
[19:33] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜 |
[19:34] | these people you’re meeting with, they’re all men? | 你要见的那些全都是男人吧 |
[19:38] | Look, this right here is your life. | 支付这些账单就是你的人生 |
[19:42] | Take it in. | 接受现实吧 |
[19:44] | You need this job, baby. | 你需要这份工作 宝贝 |
[19:47] | We both do. | 我们俩都需要 |
[20:15] | Don’t even start. | 不要开说 |
[20:17] | That is a mistake. | 你这样是个错误 |
[20:19] | You need to stand out. | 你要脱颖而出 |
[20:20] | I’m going to stand out for my achievements. | 我的成就会让我脱颖而出的 |
[20:24] | All the other stuff is bullshit. | 其他的东西都是胡扯 |
[20:25] | Don’t be naive. | 别这么天真了 |
[20:27] | The world’s not gonna change just because you want it to. | 这个世界不会因为你想改变而改变的 |
[20:29] | The world is changing. | 世界在改变 |
[20:31] | I want to be a part of that. | 我想参与其中 |
[20:33] | Look, can you at least wait till we’re secure | 至少你能不能等到我们过了河 |
[20:35] | before you go rocking the boat? | 再拆桥 |
[20:37] | No, Mom. | 不 妈 |
[20:41] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[21:04] | Jane, please. | 简 别这样 |
[21:08] | You’re making this weird. | 你把事情弄得很尴尬 |
[21:10] | Do you know I am never going to recover from this? | 你知道我永远也无法摆脱这个阴影吧 |
[21:19] | Last summer, I killed a deer out on the cape. | 去年夏天 我在海岬杀了一只鹿 |
[21:24] | Plowed right into it. | 是开车撞上的 |
[21:25] | Went straight through the windshield. | 直接穿过挡风玻璃 |
[21:28] | What I still remember is not the glass shattering | 我依然记得的不是玻璃碎片 |
[21:32] | or the screeching or the blood everywhere. | 不是尖叫声 也不是血液四溅 |
[21:40] | It was the eyes. | 而是鹿的双眼 |
[21:45] | I could see its eyes fill with fear | 当它终于明白 |
[21:48] | when it finally understood | 它的人生 |
[21:49] | that its life would never, | 已彻彻底底地改变时 |
[21:53] | never ever be the same. | 我看到它的双眼充满了恐惧 |
[22:01] | Like yours right now. | 就像你现在一样 |
[22:08] | Not even Caravaggio could capture your eyes. | 即使是卡拉瓦乔也无法画出你眼里的恐惧 |
[22:08] | 米开朗基罗·梅里西·达·卡拉瓦乔 意大利现实主义画家 | |
[22:14] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[22:21] | Because fear is alive. | 因为恐惧是鲜活的 |
[22:34] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:40] | Guess it’s about to get pretty kinky. | 看来变态的玩法要开始了 |
[22:43] | Shut up, Spencer. | 闭嘴 斯宾塞 |
[22:44] | That wasn’t planned. | 这不是计划的一部分 |
[22:45] | Nick, check the breaker, | 尼克 检查下断路器 |
[22:47] | and make sure we’re still on lockdown. | 确保依然是全部封闭的 |
[22:49] | Everybody just relax. | 大家都放松 |
[22:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[23:10] | Nobody move. | 都不准动 |
[23:16] | Oh, God, oh, God– | 天哪 天哪 |
[23:22] | I said…nobody move. | 我说了 都不准动 |
[23:40] | I don’t even know if my parents | 我都不知道我父母 |
[23:41] | want to be buried or cremated. | 想土葬还是火葬 |
[23:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[23:47] | Lila, | 莱拉 |
[23:49] | you don’t need to worry about that right now, okay? | 现在你不需要担心这些 好吗 |
[23:53] | Just rest. | 休息吧 |
[23:55] | That’s all you need to do. | 现在你只需要休息 |
[23:58] | Everything in the house, it’s all… | 房子里的一切都… |
[24:05] | I can’t go back there. | 我无法再回去 |
[24:07] | You don’t have to. | 你不必回去 |
[24:10] | Where am I gonna go? | 那我能去哪 |
[24:13] | You can stay right here | 你就待在这 |
[24:15] | as long as you need to, okay? | 直到你恢复为止 好吗 |
[24:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:37] | Get some rest. | 休息吧 |
[24:47] | Let us know if you need anything, okay? | 有什么需要就告诉我们 好吗 |
[24:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:01] | What? | 什么事 |
[25:02] | Something’s not adding up. | 有事不对劲 |
[25:07] | Okay, Lila said there were a bunch of men | 是这样 莱拉说有一群男人 |
[25:11] | looking for her in her room, right? | 在她房间里找她 对吧 |
[25:13] | – Yeah. – But when she ran out, | -是的 -但她逃出来时 |
[25:16] | he was looking the other way. | 他却没看她 |
[25:19] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:20] | So she changed her story. | 所以她说得不对 |
[25:23] | She just went through hell, Rick. | 她刚经历了地狱般的遭遇 里克 |
[25:25] | You really want to grill her on the pronouns? | 你真的想纠结她说错了代词吗 |
[25:27] | – What does it matter? – Because, what– | -有什么关系呢 -因为 |
[25:29] | what if she’s leaving something out on purpose? | 如果她是故意没说一些事呢 |
[25:32] | – Like what? – Like…like maybe | -比如什么事 -比如 |
[25:33] | she made some kind of deal with them. | 也许她和他们做了什么交易 |
[25:35] | With the people who tried to kill her? | 和那些想杀她的人吗 |
[25:38] | You know, she’s very convincing when she needs to be. | 在必要时她非常有说服力 |
[25:42] | What if she led them straight to our house? | 如果她引他们来我们这怎么办 |
[25:44] | You are being paranoid. | 你太多疑了 |
[25:46] | Catalina let us go. | 卡塔琳娜放我们走了 |
[25:48] | I just think Lila is hiding some– | 我只是觉得莱拉有些事没说 |
[26:05] | Jesus– | 天哪 |
[26:08] | Ross, what the fuck? | 罗斯 怎么回事 |
[26:10] | I told you not to park in front of my house. | 我告诉过你别把车停在我房子前 |
[26:12] | – Did I tell you that? – Jesus, Ross, | -我说没说过 -天哪 罗斯 |
[26:14] | all this over parking? | 就为了停车那点事吗 |
[26:15] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[26:15] | This is about neighborly courtesy. | 是为了邻里间的礼遇相待 |
[26:17] | Oh, is that what you call training your dog to shit on our lawn? | 所以你训练你家的狗在我们草坪上拉屎吗 |
[26:20] | That was after you cut down my maple tree. | 那是因为你们先砍了我的枫树 |
[26:23] | It was an accident. Ross, we talked about this. | 那是个意外 罗斯 我们谈过了 |
[26:25] | It was on the property line, and our gardener thought that– | 枫树在地界线上 我们的园丁以为 |
[26:28] | There you go, blame the gardener–real classy. | 出现了 责怪园丁 真是方便啊 |
[26:31] | Ross, Ross, we’ll redo the garage | 罗斯 罗斯 我们会重新装修车库 |
[26:33] | so that–that Jenna and I can both park inside. | 这样詹娜和我就能把车停在车库里 |
[26:35] | There, problem– problem solved. | 你看 问题解决了 |
[26:37] | Well, no, no. | 可没那么简单 |
[26:38] | You’re saying that now. | 你是因为被枪指着才这么说 |
[26:41] | We should have done this a long time ago. | 我们早就该修车库了 |
[26:42] | You’re absolutely right. | 你完全正确 |
[26:43] | But money–money has been– money has been very tight. | 但是 我们 我们手头比较紧 |
[26:48] | Please, don’t– don’t do this. | 求你了 别开枪 |
[26:50] | We promise we’ll make a difference. | 我们保证今后做得更好 |
[26:52] | But I’m not doing anything wrong. | 但我也没做错事 |
[26:54] | I’m not breaking any laws. | 我又没犯法 |
[26:57] | What about human decency? | 那人最起码的尊严呢 |
[26:59] | Yeah, what about that? | 是啊 我们来谈谈尊严吧 |
[27:01] | What about decency? | 尊严怎么了 |
[27:03] | 25 years next to the O’Briens. | 我和奥布莱恩一家做了25年邻居 |
[27:05] | They were good people! | 他们都是好人 |
[27:05] | Stop it, stop it, Ross! | 别这样 别这样 罗斯 |
[27:06] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[27:35] | I’m glad that you came back for me | 我很高兴你能回来找我 |
[27:38] | and that you’re alive. | 而且你还活着 |
[27:42] | Look, I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[27:43] | I don’t mean to treat you like a kid. | 我不是想把你当作小孩看待 |
[27:47] | All right, Dad… | 爸爸… |
[27:50] | he told me to protect you. | 让我保护你 |
[27:53] | It was the last thing that he said to me. | 那是他生前对我说的最后一句话 |
[28:11] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[28:17] | Wha– | 什么 |
[28:21] | Hang on, hang on! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[28:24] | Look, just grab on. Grab my arm. | 抓住 抓住我的手 |
[28:28] | Run, Miguel. | 快跑 米格尔 |
[28:29] | Please, save yourself. | 求你了 别管我了 |
[28:30] | Relax, stay calm. I can fix this. | 放松 冷静点 我会把你救下来的 |
[28:37] | Shit! | 该死 |
[28:39] | Hang tight! I can fix this! | 等一下 我会把你救下来的 |
[28:41] | Miguel, they’re getting closer. | 米格尔 他们就要来了 |
[28:47] | Okay, Pen, here we go! | 好了 小佩 来吧 |
[28:52] | Pull the rope. | 拉绳子 |
[28:53] | Grab it! | 抓住它 |
[28:55] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[29:01] | Let go, let go! | 放手 放手 |
[29:04] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[29:07] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 快跑 |
[29:09] | Come on, let’s go! | 快跑 |
[29:13] | Keep your head down! | 把头低下 |
[29:19] | – This is my right! – Ross, | -这是我的权利 -罗斯 |
[29:22] | you’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[29:23] | I’ve heard you in the yard with your little nephews. | 我在院子里听见过你和你的小侄子们说话 |
[29:28] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样的人 |
[29:30] | Right? | 对吗 |
[29:32] | Yeah, yeah, because you know me so well? | 得了吧 因为你很了解我吗 |
[29:35] | You’ve lived here a year, You’ve not invited us | 你就在这儿住了一年 一次都没有邀请过我们 |
[29:37] | – over once. – We’ll change that. | -到你家里 -我们会改的 |
[29:38] | We’ll change that. You and Carol, pick a date. | 我们会改的 你和卡罗尔可以挑个日子 |
[29:41] | Pick a date? No! | 挑个日子 不 |
[29:43] | I’m not picking a date! | 我才不要挑个日子 |
[29:44] | You shouldn’t even be living here, | 你甚至都不该住在这儿 |
[29:46] | you–you self-centered yuppie assholes! | 你这个以自我为中心的雅皮士混球 |
[29:49] | Ross, please, I know you need to tell yourself that | 罗斯 得了吧 我知道你需要用这套说辞 |
[29:51] | to go through with this, okay, but that’s not true. | 来说服自己 但这并不是真的 |
[29:54] | Yes, we have made mistakes, and we will fix them. | 没错 我们做过错事 我们会弥补的 |
[29:57] | We promise. | 我们保证 |
[29:58] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这么做 |
[30:02] | Let us make this right. | 让我们弥补之前的错误 |
[30:05] | Fuck you, fuck you, no. | 操你妈 操你妈 不 |
[30:07] | ‘Cause if it’s not the parking, | 即使没有停车的事情 |
[30:08] | it’s gonna be a million other things. | 也会有无数别的事情 |
[30:09] | I know you. And in this country, | 我了解你 而且在这个国家 |
[30:11] | you can’t make your neighbor move, | 你没法让你的邻居搬走 |
[30:13] | but you can Purge. | 但你可以清除 |
[30:17] | Hey, Jenna! | 詹娜 |
[30:20] | Jenna, Jenna, Jenna! | 詹娜 詹娜 詹娜 |
[30:22] | No, no, no, no. Please, please don’t. | 不不不 求你了 别开枪 |
[30:28] | Come here, come here, come here. | 快过来 过来这边 |
[30:50] | No, no, no, you shouldn’t be lifting things. | 不不不 你不应该抬东西 |
[30:58] | We’re selling the house. | 我们得把房子卖了 |
[31:01] | And–and give this prick what he wants? | 然后让这个混蛋得逞吗 |
[31:03] | We are selling the house. | 我们得把房子卖了 |
[31:08] | We’re having a baby. | 我们就要有孩子了 |
[31:10] | Our nursery was supposed to be right there, | 这里本该是我们的育儿室 |
[31:12] | and it can’t be there now, | 但现在不行了 |
[31:15] | because every time I come in here to feed her | 因为我只要走进这里喂她 |
[31:17] | or rock her or sing her to sleep | 或者摇她 给她唱歌 让她入睡 |
[31:21] | all I’ll be thinking about is… | 我脑子里就只会想着 |
[31:23] | how we killed our neighbor. | 我们是怎么杀了自己的邻居的 |
[31:27] | And her… | 而她那… |
[31:29] | tiny little body will be able to sense it. | 幼小的身躯也会感受到 |
[31:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | Yeah, whatever you want. | 好 你说了算 |
[31:42] | We’ll sell the house. | 我们把房子卖了 |
[31:47] | Good. | 好 |
[31:53] | Get this out of my sight. | 赶紧把这个扔掉 |
[32:27] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:46] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[32:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:14] | We should hurry. | 我们得赶紧 |
[33:16] | Anya, get off your ass. | 安雅 赶紧起来 |
[33:36] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:45] | I’ll take care of it tomorrow, all right? | 我明天会解决的 好吗 |
[33:52] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[33:57] | He’s the one who saved me. | 是他救了我 |
[34:01] | He’s the reason I’m here. | 我是因为他才逃出来的 |
[34:09] | I was in the library. | 我本来在图书馆 |
[34:14] | They’d almost broken in. | 他们快闯进来了 |
[34:19] | Then I heard my father’s voice. | 然后我听到了我爸爸的声音 |
[34:23] | He was…yelling, | 他大喊着 |
[34:26] | just trying to get their attention. | 想吸引他们的注意力 |
[34:28] | screaming at them to kill him. | 喊叫着让他们杀了他 |
[34:31] | That’s what distracted them. | 所以支开了他们的注意力 |
[34:34] | And I–I crawled out of that room… | 我爬出了房间 |
[34:41] | And I saw him fighting… all those men. | 看到他…和那些人战斗 |
[34:49] | Fighting them for me. | 为我而战斗 |
[34:52] | And I didn’t do anything. | 而我什么都没做 |
[34:59] | I didn’t help him. | 我没有帮他 |
[35:03] | I just ran. | 我逃走了 |
[35:10] | My whole life, he’s… been the villain, | 我这辈子 他都是恶人的角色 |
[35:13] | and I’ve been the good one. | 而我是好人 |
[35:17] | I really thought that. | 我真的这么以为的 |
[35:21] | Hell, I’m the one saving the world, right? | 是我在拯救世界 对吧 |
[35:28] | When it came to saving my own family, | 等到要拯救我的家庭时 |
[35:30] | I–I didn’t even try. | 我都不敢去尝试 |
[35:36] | Lila, you saved us. | 莱拉 你救了我们 |
[35:40] | We owe you everything, Lila. | 我们的一切都是欠你的 莱拉 |
[35:47] | It’s gonna be okay, right? | 一切都会没事的 对吗 |
[35:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:54] | We’ll all be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[36:21] | Jane. | 简 |
[36:24] | Jane…Jane! | 简 简 |
[36:27] | There’s nothing left to say, David. | 没什么好说的了 大卫 |
[36:35] | – Currently seeing footage… – All right. | -目前的录像… -好了 |
[36:37] | Double-checked all the rooms. | 所有房间都反复检查过了 |
[36:40] | No one else is inside. | 没其他人了 |
[36:44] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:47] | There’s only a few hours left. | 只剩几个小时了 |
[36:50] | We’ll ride this out together. | 我们要一起度过 |
[36:56] | I mean…after. | 我是说 以后 |
[37:01] | We’ll figure that out. | 到时候再想办法吧 |
[37:03] | For now just, um, just rest. | 现在就好好休息吧 |
[37:11] | I’m just gonna close my eyes for a second. | 我稍微眯一会 |
[37:32] | You can, um… | 你可以 |
[37:33] | you can sleep in the guest room, if you’d like. | 如果你想的话可以在客房睡一会 |
[37:36] | I’ll stay up. | 我来守夜 |
[37:40] | Can I stay down here? | 我能留在这里吗 |
[37:44] | I don’t want to be alone right now. | 我现在不想一个人 |
[37:51] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:27] | The place I told you about is this way. | 我跟你说的地方在这边 |
[38:31] | They got pancakes. | 他们有煎饼 |
[38:37] | Okay, I don’t actually know if they have pancakes. | 好吧 其实我也不知道他们有没有煎饼 |
[38:39] | Not my problem. You promised. | 不关我的事 你保证有的 |
[38:41] | I didn’t technically promise. | 我不算保证吧 |
[38:43] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do you have to say | 不好意思 你难道非得说 |
[38:44] | “I promise” For it to be a promise? | “我保证”才能算是保证吗 |
[38:46] | Touché. | 真俗套 |
[39:33] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[39:36] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[39:57] | The Purge is your chance to rise up, | 大清除是你从此崛起 |
[40:00] | to stand tall and reclaim your power. | 挺起身板 夺回权力的机会 |
[40:04] | So rise, slay your oppressors. | 那就站起来 反抗你的压迫者 |
[40:08] | On Purge Night, the exploited, the persecuted, the broken | 清除之夜 被剥削者 被压迫者 被残骸者 |
[40:13] | will all rise up together | 都会一起站起来 |
[40:15] | and march hand-in-hand to victory. | 携手走向胜利 |