时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Go on in. You’ll be safe, okay? | 进来吧 你们在这很安全 好吗 |
[00:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:27] | Rocco, get these kids some help… | 罗科 快来照顾一下这些孩子们 |
[00:28] | I need something that packs a punch. | 我需要一把有威力的武器 |
[00:30] | What else you got back there? | 你这还有什么 |
[00:31] | No, these are all, uh… customers. | 没了 这些都是客人的 |
[00:34] | Carm, I need a gun, now. | 卡姆 我需要一把枪 现在就要 |
[00:35] | Miguel, take a breath. | 米格尔 深呼吸 |
[00:38] | Check out the surveillance. See what we’re up against. | 你看看监控视频 看看我们面对的是什么 |
[00:40] | No, I gotta go, all right? Pen’s out there | 不 我必须去 好吗 小佩还在外面 |
[00:43] | and who knows what that guy’s doing to her right now. | 谁知道现在那个人会对她做些什么 |
[00:45] | You head out there half-cocked, | 你这么莽撞地冲出去 |
[00:46] | two things are gonna happen. One, you’ll die. | 只会有两种结果 要么你死 |
[00:48] | Two, your sister dies. | 要么你妹妹死 |
[00:51] | They took her alive. He wants her for something. | 他们活捉她 肯定有目的 |
[00:54] | Let’s tackle this together… | 我们专业一点 |
[00:56] | like two professionals. | 一起解决这事 |
[01:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:05] | This is it. Today’s the day. | 就是今天了 终于到来 |
[01:09] | Do what’s necessary. | 不择手段 |
[01:11] | Earn tomorrow’s clean slate. | 成就明日的洁净 |
[01:14] | Take the horror built up inside of you | 将你心中积起的恐惧 |
[01:16] | and spill it in the streets. | 尽情泼洒在街道上吧 |
[01:20] | The New Founding Fathers gave you a right | 新国父集团给了你这个权利 |
[01:22] | that previous generations could only fantasize about. | 这个前几任国父只能痴心妄想的权利 |
[01:27] | What Jefferson and Washington started, they perfected. | 他们完善了杰斐逊和华盛顿先导的制度 |
[01:32] | Don’t squander this privilege. | 不要浪费了这个千载难逢的机会 |
[01:35] | Don’t cower. | 不要退缩 |
[01:37] | Now, answer me. | 现在 回答我 |
[01:39] | Will you spend this holiday locked in a cage | 你是想被锁在牢笼里度过这一天 |
[01:42] | afraid of your true potential? | 畏惧直面你的潜能吗 |
[01:44] | No. | 绝不 |
[01:46] | And can you stand another year of life | 你想再忍受一年这种 |
[01:49] | with this poison inside of you? | 被恐惧荼毒的生活吗 |
[01:54] | No! | 绝不 |
[01:55] | I will participate. | 我将参与其中 |
[01:57] | I will participate! | 我将参与其中 |
[01:59] | I will Purge. | 我要大清除 |
[02:01] | I… will… | 我 要 |
[02:05] | Purge! | 大清除 |
[02:16] | – Where are we? – Where did he go? | -我们这是在哪 -他去了哪里 |
[02:20] | He saved me from Purgers, | 他把我从清除者手里救下来 |
[02:21] | and then he tied me up. | 然后又把我绑了起来 |
[02:22] | He broke into my house when I was asleep, | 他趁我睡着的时潜入了我家 |
[02:24] | turned my security system off. How did he do that? | 把安保系统关了 他怎么做到的 |
[02:27] | I don’t know, he did the same thing to us. | 我也不知道 他也是这么抓到我们的 |
[02:28] | What the hell do you think he wants? | 你觉得他到底想要什么 |
[02:29] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[02:33] | I think he’s coming. | 我想是他来了 |
[02:37] | How long is this gonna take? | 这要用多久 |
[02:39] | As long as it takes. | 该用多久就用多久 |
[02:42] | He’s gotta be from the Carnival. | 他一定是从血祭嘉年华来的 |
[02:45] | Maybe the guards tracked us. | 也许警卫在跟踪我们 |
[02:46] | No. No, his armor’s DIY. | 不 不 他的盔甲是自己做的 |
[02:50] | There’s no backup. | 没有支援 |
[02:51] | This dude is definitely a Purge Lone Wolf. | 这个家伙绝对是一匹清除独狼 |
[02:57] | And that… is his plate. | 这是他的车牌 |
[03:01] | In a minute, | 一分钟后 |
[03:02] | we’ll know everything about this guy, | 我们会知道这个家伙的一切 |
[03:04] | Where he’s been, prior arrests, favorite color. | 他去过哪 犯罪记录和最喜欢的颜色 |
[03:09] | Joe Owens. | 乔·欧文斯 |
[03:13] | Not married, one living relative, | 未婚 只有一个亲戚 |
[03:17] | former member of the Factory Workers Union. | 前工厂工会的成员 |
[03:20] | That is his current address. | 这是他现在的住址 |
[04:23] | – Oh, my God, Joe! – Joe Owens? | -天哪 乔 -乔·欧文斯 |
[04:26] | No, you–you saved me. | 不 你…你救过我 |
[04:29] | Oh, no, not you. | 不 不可能是你 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:35] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[04:46] | I haven’t been out on Purge Night… | 我没在清除夜出过门… |
[04:50] | Since before the bar. | 开酒吧之前就没出去过 |
[04:56] | And that last time… | 而最后一次 |
[05:00] | We’ll do better tonight. | 今晚我们会做得更好 |
[05:28] | We are going to figure something out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[05:31] | Please, please. My wife is pregnant, okay? | 求你了 我妻子怀孕了 好吗 |
[05:34] | – She didn’t do anything. Could you just have a little– – No– | -她什么也没做 你能不能有点 -不 |
[05:40] | No one speaks without permission. | 不经允许谁也不许说话 |
[05:45] | You are all here… | 你们在这里的原因… |
[05:47] | because you’ve wronged me. | 是因为你们辜负了我 |
[05:49] | And as prescribed by the New Founding Fathers, | 根据新国父集团的规定 |
[05:51] | I can Purge and purify myself. | 我可以清除你们 净化自己 |
[05:54] | As an American, it’s my right. | 作为美国人 这是我的权利 |
[06:00] | You’ll each be placed on trial. | 你们每个人都要接受审判 |
[06:03] | I prepared my testimony. | 我准备了我的证词 |
[06:05] | You will hear it. | 你们将会听到 |
[06:07] | You will consider the evidence I present. | 考量我提出的证据 |
[06:10] | There will be… | 然后会有… |
[06:12] | perhaps a dialogue. | 也许是对话 |
[06:15] | And then you’ll confess. | 然后你要忏悔 |
[06:17] | And if your confession is compelling, | 如果你的忏悔令人信服 |
[06:21] | I will exercise mercy. | 我会仁慈对待 |
[06:23] | But, if you decline to confess | 但是 如果你拒绝忏悔 |
[06:26] | or your confession is insufficient, | 或者你忏悔的不够 |
[06:29] | I will Purge. | 我就要清除你 |
[06:33] | And I will be reborn. | 然后我将重生 |
[06:36] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[06:39] | Joe! | 乔 |
[06:41] | I understand that you’re still angry, | 我知道你还在生气 |
[06:43] | but I was just a messenger that day. | 但那天我只是个信使 |
[06:46] | There was nothing I could’ve done | 我做不了什么 |
[06:48] | to help keep Saticoy afloat. | 使萨蒂科伊继续开业 |
[06:50] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[06:52] | I-I was just following company policy. | 我只是遵守公司的政策 |
[06:54] | Y-your father’s condition was preexisting. | 你父亲之前就是那样 |
[06:56] | A-anybody would’ve denied the claim. | 任何人都会拒绝索赔 |
[07:12] | You will be first. | 你将是第一个 |
[07:23] | Listen up, Cardinals, don’t forget to buy | 听着 红衣主教们 别忘了买 |
[07:25] | your tickets to the homecoming dance. | 回校舞会的门票 |
[07:27] | It’s only three weeks away. | 只有三个星期了 |
[07:30] | – Hey, Erin. – Hi. | -你好 伊莲 -你好 |
[07:33] | No, you’re smart, remember? | 不准看 你很聪明 记得吗 |
[07:35] | Don’t peek at your answers. Just solve them all again. | 不要偷看你的答案 再解一遍题就行了 |
[07:38] | And go faster. | 快一点 |
[07:39] | I’ll get written up if I’m late for class. | 如果上课迟到我会被记名字的 |
[07:48] | Gotta write my name at the top. | 还得把我的名字写在卷子最上面 |
[07:50] | It’s gotta be the same handwriting as the answers. | 一定要和答案的笔迹一样 |
[07:52] | C’mon, Joey, this is not your first day. | 乔伊 这又不是你第一次 |
[07:56] | Please! I-I finished really fast today. | 拜托 我今天写得真的很快 |
[07:58] | Please, can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[08:01] | Don’t you dare try to sneak in there | 明天和我确认之前 |
[08:02] | before checking with me tomorrow. | 你敢溜进里面试试看 |
[08:07] | Again? | 又尿 |
[08:09] | You’re such a little baby! | 你真是个婴儿 |
[08:11] | Hey, look at Joey. | 大家看看乔伊 |
[08:12] | He forgot to wear his diaper today. | 他今天忘记垫尿布了 |
[08:22] | At the end of the school year, | 学年结束的时候 |
[08:24] | I got caught relieving myself outside. | 有人看到我在外面小解 |
[08:28] | I got written up. | 我被记过了 |
[08:32] | When you found out I disobeyed you, | 在你发现我不服从你的时候 |
[08:34] | you gave me a black eye, Charlie. | 你白了我一眼 查理 |
[08:38] | My dad was disgusted that I let you pick on me, | 我爸厌恶我任由你欺负 |
[08:41] | didn’t defend myself. | 却不自卫 |
[08:42] | Hey, man. I don’t know about any of this. | 这些我毫不知情 |
[08:45] | I– I think you got the wrong guy. I– | 我想你认错人了 |
[08:51] | – I’m not waiting to be put on trial. – Don’t… | -我可不会等着受审 -别 |
[08:54] | He’s a reasonable man. I know him. | 他是个讲理的人 我了解他 |
[08:56] | – Do not insult me… – He’ll let us go | -别侮辱我 -如果我们为自己辩解 |
[08:57] | if we argue our case. | 他会放我们走 |
[09:01] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[09:02] | Next, let’s talk about exam week. | 接下来 我们聊聊考试周 |
[09:04] | Winter, my sophomore year, the day it snowed. | 我大二那一年冬天 那天下着雪 |
[09:08] | I had a free period and I wanted to spend it studying | 我有一段空闲时间 我想用来学习 |
[09:10] | and I bundled up and went outside, | 我穿得暖暖地出了门 |
[09:12] | hoping to find a place without distractions. | 希望找到一个不会令我分心的地方 |
[09:15] | I saw you leaving campus with your friend… | 我看到你和你朋友翘课 |
[09:17] | – I’m Jane. -…skipping the class. | -我叫简 -走出学校 |
[09:19] | – So I thought I was safe. – We can get out of here. | -我以为自己安全了 -我们可以逃离这里 |
[09:22] | I didn’t realize that you spotted me… | 我没想到你看到了我 |
[09:24] | – walking across – But we have to be willing to take a risk. | -走过… -但我们必须愿意冒险 |
[09:27] | …followed me as I settled in to study… | 你跟着我 当我正要学习时 |
[09:29] | Penelope. | 我叫佩内洛普 |
[09:31] | – You again, throw me… – I can take a risk, | -你又一次朝我扔… -我可以冒险 |
[09:33] | but this night, it’s relentless. | 但今晚简直无休无止 |
[09:34] | I can’t win. | 我战胜不了 |
[09:36] | Winning means that you don’t give up the fight. | 胜利意味着不放弃反抗 |
[09:39] | For the first time, | 头一回 |
[09:40] | – I lost my temper, I told you… – We won’t give in to that man. | -我发火了 我和你说 -我们不能屈服 |
[09:43] | -…asshole. – Trust me. | -混蛋 -相信我 |
[09:45] | You didn’t like that, Charlie. | 你不喜欢 查理 |
[09:46] | – We’re going to live. – You didn’t like the… | -我们会活下来的 -我不喜欢 |
[09:48] | We’ll figure this out together. | 我们会一起想出办法的 |
[09:51] | …and your bullying. | 你却欺凌弱小 |
[09:59] | I’d like to live in a place like this. | 我想住在这个地方 |
[10:03] | Nothing special about it. | 这里没什么特别的 |
[10:05] | It’s more peaceful than the city. | 比市里安静多了 |
[10:07] | Until you get a look inside one of these houses. | 看到房子里面再说吧 |
[10:11] | City or suburb, people are capable of awful shit. | 不管在市里或郊区 人都能干坏事 |
[10:15] | Don’t let the picket fences fool you. | 别让这栅栏骗了你 |
[10:19] | Wherever you go, people are people. | 无论走到哪里 人就是这样 |
[10:23] | What the hell is this? | 前面在干什么 |
[10:26] | Roadblock. | 路障 |
[10:28] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[10:39] | I got this. Stay put. | 我来应付 坐着别动 |
[10:43] | Arms up! | 举起手 |
[10:56] | There’s a toll. | 要收过路费 |
[10:58] | I don’t have much to barter with. | 我没多少东西可以交换 |
[11:02] | Weapons, but… I’m gonna need those. | 有些枪 但是我需要这些枪 |
[11:06] | Don’t we all. | 难道我们不都需要吗 |
[11:10] | Come on. | 交出来 |
[11:12] | Your gun, your car– you gotta give us something. | 你的枪和车 总得给我们点什么 |
[11:15] | I’m Pete. | 我叫皮特 |
[11:17] | And I’m Betty. | 我叫贝蒂 |
[11:20] | – Weapons up. – Pay up. | -举枪 -交出来 |
[11:31] | I’m Pete. The Cop. | 我叫皮特 那个警察 |
[11:34] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[11:35] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[11:37] | – What the fuck? – He’s off limits. | -搞什么 -他可以过去 |
[11:41] | Blue Friday. | 蓝色星期五 |
[11:42] | Before your time. | 都是你们还小的时候的事了 |
[11:46] | Tonight I’m on family business, a very personal matter. | 今晚我要处理家事 是私人问题 |
[11:50] | I respect the rights of everyone participating. | 我尊重每位参与者的权利 |
[11:55] | But I’d very much appreciate a free pass. | 要是能让我免费通过 我非常感激 |
[12:03] | All right, pull your car through. | 好吧 把你车开过来 |
[12:04] | We’ll make a hole. | 我们来开路 |
[12:06] | Open up! | 开门 |
[12:08] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[12:09] | Rachel, chill, he’s all right. | 雷切尔 冷静 他没事的 |
[12:11] | Open it up. | 开门 |
[12:34] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[12:39] | Now, your confession. | 现在 忏悔吧 |
[12:43] | Look in the camera. | 看着镜头 |
[12:46] | This way, I will be able to revisit this moment, | 这样 我就能重温这一刻了 |
[12:51] | anytime I choose. | 随便什么时候都可以 |
[12:54] | – I told you I don’t know you. I — – Charlie. | -我说过我不认识你 -查理 |
[13:00] | I explained this. | 我来解释 |
[13:03] | If you refuse, I’ll assume your guilt. | 如果你拒绝 我就认为你有罪 |
[13:06] | You’ll be Purged. | 你就会被清除 |
[13:14] | Don’t you wanna offer your side of all this? | 你不想为这一切贡献你的一份力量吗 |
[13:20] | Come on, let me hear what you have to say. | 说出来 让我听听你有什么想说的 |
[13:37] | I remember you, okay? | 我记得你 行了吧 |
[13:46] | You were Joey. | 你是乔伊 |
[13:47] | The smart kid. | 那个聪明的孩子 |
[13:49] | Always did your homework. | 每次都完成了作业 |
[13:51] | You were proud of it. | 你很自豪 |
[13:53] | Like, proud that being smart was easy. | 觉得自己很聪明 一切都很简单 |
[13:56] | It wasn’t like that for me, man. | 但我不是这样 |
[13:59] | In my house, nothing was easy. | 在我家 没什么是容易的 |
[14:07] | I wish | 我希望 |
[14:09] | I hadn’t treated you so bad. | 我没有对你那么坏 |
[14:11] | It wasn’t right. | 那不对 |
[14:14] | But look at me. | 但是 看看我 |
[14:16] | I’ve been on the street, like, ten years. | 我流落街头十年了 |
[14:20] | Maybe I got what I deserved. | 可能是我罪有应得 |
[14:28] | I didn’t think– | 我不认为 |
[14:31] | I didn’t know | 我不知道 |
[14:33] | that you were still hurting. | 你还为之前的事痛苦不堪 |
[14:35] | But I know now. | 但我现在知道了 |
[14:38] | So… | 所以 |
[14:39] | maybe you’ll let me go? | 你会放我走吗 |
[14:43] | It’s a miracle I’ve survived this long with The Purge. | 我能在大清除中活这么久已经是个奇迹了 |
[14:47] | Maybe that’s my punishment, | 可能这就是我的惩罚 |
[14:51] | being this. | 沦为如此 |
[15:09] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[15:13] | Don’t you feel better? | 你觉得好点儿了吗 |
[15:17] | I do. | 我可觉得好多了 |
[15:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God… | 我的天呐 |
[16:18] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[16:20] | mercy. | 仁慈 |
[16:32] | This is a goddamn nightmare. | 这就是个噩梦 |
[16:35] | We know that man, right? | 我们认识那个男的 对吧 |
[16:37] | I remember his face. He’s one of our subs. | 我记得他的脸 是我们的承包商之一 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:42] | He installed the security system | 他去年在史密斯街综合大楼 |
[16:44] | on the Smith Street complex last year. | 安装了安全系统 |
[16:47] | Does he have a reason for wanting to kill us? | 他有理由杀我们吗 |
[16:50] | No. | 没有 |
[16:57] | His confession meant nothing. | 他的忏悔一点用都没有 |
[17:00] | He won’t listen to reason. Jane, what are we going to do? | 他不讲道理 简 我们怎么办 |
[17:24] | Listen up. We outnumber him. | 听着 我们人多势众 |
[17:27] | If we work together, we can take him. | 如果齐心协力 我们能搞定他 |
[17:29] | Rick and I will rush him. | 我和里克朝他扑过去 |
[17:30] | He’s got a taser and a gun. | 他有电击枪和手枪 |
[17:32] | If we–if we can get it away from him– | 如果能把武器夺过来 |
[17:33] | Good idea, good idea. | 好主意 好主意 |
[17:36] | When we tackle him, | 我们攻击他的时候 |
[17:39] | you take his weapon. | 你把武器抢过来 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:43] | We all need each other to survive. | 我们得彼此依靠才能活命 |
[17:47] | That’s our mission, understand? | 这是我们的任务 明白吗 |
[17:50] | Oh, shit, Joe. | 该死 乔 |
[17:57] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[17:58] | Now it’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[18:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[18:06] | Eileen, wait! | 艾琳 等等 |
[18:07] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[18:18] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[18:20] | No… | 不 |
[18:24] | What a waste. | 何必呢 |
[18:26] | She denied herself a fair trial. | 她放弃了公平审判的机会 |
[18:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:32] | Do not mistake me | 别误解我 |
[18:35] | for some animal, killing strangers in the street. | 我不是街上见人就杀的禽兽 |
[18:39] | I know what this night is really for. | 我深知今晚的目的是什么 |
[18:42] | I am well-prepared. | 早就准备就绪 |
[18:44] | Charlie should not have lied to me, | 查理不该撒谎 |
[18:46] | and Eileen should not have fled. | 艾琳不该逃走 |
[18:49] | I worked very hard to get you all here | 我费了九牛二虎之力 |
[18:53] | in one piece, healthy, ready to stand trial. | 才把你们安然无恙地带来接受审判 |
[18:58] | The building is rigged | 这里戒备森严 |
[19:00] | to keep others out and to keep all of you in. | 谁也进不来 你们也出不去 |
[19:03] | You cannot run from my justice! | 你们逃脱不了我的制裁 |
[19:20] | We can still fight our way out. | 我们还是逃得出去的 |
[19:24] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[19:27] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[19:29] | I will lay her to rest with Charlie. | 我去把她和查理放在一起 |
[19:33] | Jane Barbour will be next. | 下一位是简·巴伯 |
[19:53] | So do you wanna explain why some ex-cop is more | 你能解释一下为什么这镇上的前任警察 |
[19:55] | popular than The Pope in this town? | 比罗马教皇还有威望吗 |
[19:58] | What was she talking about back there–Blue Friday? | 刚才她说什么来着 蓝色星期五 |
[20:00] | Back when The Purge was new, a lot of guys with badges | 清除计划之初 很多支持者认为 |
[20:03] | thought it was a quicker route to justice than the courtroom. | 这是比法庭更快捷的审判方式 |
[20:06] | And I didn’t agree with that. | 我并不赞同 |
[20:08] | So you stopped a bunch of dirty cops from Purging. | 所以你阻止了当时很多胡作非为的警察 |
[20:10] | Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[20:13] | The department didn’t appreciate it, | 当局可不买账 |
[20:15] | – but a lot of other people did. – Yeah, I bet. | -但很多人支持我 -那肯定 |
[20:19] | Nowadays, it’s, like, | 而现在 |
[20:22] | carving jack-o’-lanterns on Halloween. | 就像雕万圣节的南瓜灯 |
[20:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:24] | People like to make rules on this night. | 人们喜欢给这样的夜晚定规矩 |
[20:26] | Traditions, routines. | 设传统和惯例 |
[20:29] | Oh, so you’re one of their traditions. | 所以你也成了他们传统的一部分 |
[20:31] | Don’t mess with Pete the Cop. | 不要和警察皮特过不去 |
[20:34] | He’s off limits. | 他可没有底线 |
[20:37] | Of course, not everybody agrees with that. | 当然不是所有人都这么看 |
[20:41] | Yeah, like that asshole with the 3D printed gun, huh? | 是啊 就像那个拿着三维打印枪的混蛋 |
[20:45] | My special privileges in this town have an expiration date. | 我在这镇上的特权是有期限的 |
[20:49] | Your generation– you’re too young to remember. | 你们这代人 太年轻了 容易忘记 |
[20:52] | But, until then… | 这一切发生前 |
[20:56] | well, it’s nice bar, right? | 那还是个不错的酒吧呢 对吧 |
[21:00] | Is he gonna listen to reason | 等我们被叫上去 |
[21:01] | when we’re up there? | 他会听我们解释吗 |
[21:03] | He has to. | 他必须得听 |
[21:06] | Whatever you’re holding back, Rick, just tell me. | 你在对我隐瞒什么 里克 告诉我吧 |
[21:09] | Jane, sit down. | 简 坐下 |
[21:12] | He thinks we owe him money. | 他觉得我们欠他钱 |
[21:15] | But he’s wrong. | 但他错了 |
[21:17] | I paid him. | 我付过钱了 |
[21:24] | – You remember me? – Oh, I remember you, Joe. | -你记得我吗 -我记得你 乔 |
[21:28] | You like this place? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[21:29] | I do. It’s… | 嗯 它很那个 |
[21:32] | It’s more relaxed than I was expecting but, yeah. | 它比我想象中要随意一点 但我喜欢 |
[21:35] | It’s not, like, you dressed for a fancy place anyway. | 但你也没有穿着去高档餐厅的衣服 |
[21:39] | I wasn’t– | 我没 |
[21:43] | So… tell me about what you do. | 那么 和我讲讲你是做什么的吧 |
[21:47] | I, uh, I specialize in Purge security systems. | 我专门研究大清除时的安保系统 |
[21:51] | It’s my second career. | 这是我的第二份职业 |
[21:52] | I was a foreman at Saticoy before. | 我之前是萨提柯伊的工头 |
[21:55] | – You were there when they– – They sent all our jobs | -你在的时候他们 -他们把我们的工作 |
[21:56] | to Mexico. | 都外包到墨西哥去了 |
[21:58] | Yeah, but, you know, I tried to make it work. | 对啊 但你懂的 我试着想办法了 |
[22:01] | I was good at math in school so I– | 我上学的时候数学很好 所以我 |
[22:03] | – I retrained. – That’s great. | -我重新接受了培训 -那很棒啊 |
[22:06] | Good for you. | 挺不错 |
[22:08] | Uh, my, uh, dad isn’t so impressed. | 我 我爸觉得不怎么样 |
[22:11] | He likes a job where you have to use your hands more | 他喜欢那种需要多动手 |
[22:14] | than your head. – | 而不是动脑的工作 |
[22:16] | Parents can be hard to impress. | 有的时候很难取悦父母 |
[22:21] | So how long have you been on the dating app? | 那你用这款约会软件多久了 |
[22:24] | To be honest, I… | 说实话 我 |
[22:26] | I really– I didn’t know what to expect. | 我真的 我不知道会发生什么 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:31] | I had my reservations too. | 我其实也有疑惑 |
[22:34] | But, it’s how people meet each other now. | 但是 现在人就是这么互相认识的 |
[22:37] | It always feels so tricky, you know. | 这总是让人感觉有些微妙 你懂的 |
[22:39] | There’s only so much you can tell | 从个人简介和一张照片里 |
[22:41] | from a profile and a picture. | 你就只能看出来那么一点东西 |
[22:43] | Like, with you, I was | 比如说你 |
[22:45] | worried that you were gonna be, like, loud and sassy and– | 我很担心你会很鲁莽无礼 |
[22:51] | You are very laid-back, which is great. | 但你其实很平易近人 非常棒 |
[22:55] | I was surprised, too, | 我也有点惊讶 |
[22:57] | because you looked so much younger in your photo. | 因为照片里你看起来年轻多了 |
[23:03] | It’s the best photo of me. | 那是我最好的一张照片了 |
[23:06] | A guy has to use a good pic, | 男人得用一张好照片 |
[23:07] | otherwise a girl will swipe left. | 不然姑娘们就往左滑了 |
[23:11] | I-I’m not being dishonest. | 我 我不是在撒谎 |
[23:19] | Did you go to college? | 你上过大学吗 |
[23:21] | First one in my family. | 家里第一个大学生 |
[23:24] | I got a scholarship to Wharton. | 我得到了沃顿商学院的奖学金 |
[23:26] | That is a good school. | 那是所很棒的学校啊 |
[23:30] | I loved it. I mean, it really set my path. | 我很喜欢它 它真的奠定了我的人生道路 |
[23:33] | I work in finance. | 我在金融行业工作 |
[23:36] | You’re very lucky… | 你很幸运 |
[23:39] | – to be able to take advantage. – Advantage of what? | -还占了便宜 -什么便宜 |
[23:41] | Well, you know, they need to have, uh, certain number of– | 他们需要一定数量的那个 |
[23:45] | They need to make it easier for some people to get in. | 他们得为了一部分人降低入学门槛 |
[23:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[23:52] | I worked very hard for my opportunities, Joe, so… | 我很努力才得到的这些机遇 乔 所以 |
[23:56] | what makes you assume otherwise? | 你通过什么断定我没有努力呢 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry you got offended. | 我很抱歉你感到被冒犯了 |
[24:04] | – It wasn’t a racial thing. – Okay, sure. | -这和种族无关 -好啊 无所谓啊 |
[24:06] | I mean, come on, I get nervous | 我是说 拜托 |
[24:08] | when I get pulled over by a cop, too, you know. | 如果警察让我靠边停车我也会紧张 |
[24:11] | It’s a universal thing. | 这是个很普遍的事 |
[24:13] | I have to go to the ladies’ room. | 我需要用一下洗手间 |
[24:14] | Would you excuse me? | 你介意我离开一下吗 |
[24:17] | Sure. | 当然不介意 |
[24:19] | When you come back, I wanna hear about Wharton. | 你回来以后跟我说说沃顿商学院的事吧 |
[24:25] | I’ll see you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[24:46] | Can I get you something else? | 您还想再点些什么吗 |
[24:48] | Oh, you know what? | 对了 实际上 |
[24:50] | when the time comes… | 结账的时候 |
[24:53] | make sure you put the whole tab on this. | 记得都算在这张卡上 |
[24:55] | I don’t want her to insist on splitting. | 我可不希望她坚持AA |
[24:58] | I’m trying to treat this lady right. | 我想请她一顿饭 |
[25:02] | Sir, the woman you were with paid already… | 先生 跟您一起来的女士已经付过钱了 |
[25:05] | for both of you. | 两个人的账都结了 |
[25:07] | She left. | 她走了 |
[25:11] | I-I’m happy to get you anything else you might need. | 如果您还需要其他东西 我很乐意效劳 |
[25:22] | Are you for real with this shit? | 你是认真的吗 |
[25:27] | I will finish my testimony, and then you will speak– | 我会说完证词 然后轮到你讲话 |
[25:29] | No, you are finished. | 不 你已经说完了 |
[25:30] | You tracked me down tonight over a date. Am I getting this correct? | 今晚我去约会你跟踪我了 没错吧 |
[25:33] | It wasn’t just that. | 不只是这样 |
[25:35] | You were judging me the whole time. | 你一直对我有看法 |
[25:37] | Showing off. Paying the check. | 炫耀 帮我付钱 |
[25:40] | You didn’t even give me a cha– | 你甚至没有给我一个机… |
[25:41] | Look me in the eye and tell me that it’s worth | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我为一次糟糕的约会 |
[25:44] | ending my life over a bad date, and while we’re at it, let’s– | 杀了我是值得的 说到这 不如 |
[25:47] | – I wasn’t– – Talk about how you treated me | -我不是 -我们说说那次约会 |
[25:48] | on that date. The things you said. | 你是怎么对我的 你说的那些话 |
[25:50] | I can’t believe after what I’ve been through tonight… | 我不敢相信 经过今晚的事 |
[25:52] | – You didn’t give me a chance– – I’m sitting here listening | -你没有给我机会 -我还坐在这里听 |
[25:54] | – You just made a bunch of… – To a man call me… | -你只是做了一堆 -一个说我 |
[25:55] | – Classist assumptions… – That I didn’t laugh | -经典假设 -在他讲种族歧视笑话时 |
[25:57] | hard enough at his racist jokes. | 笑得不够大声的人说话 |
[26:21] | No truck. It’s a dead end. | 没有卡车 这条线索断了 |
[26:24] | It’s our best lead. | 这是我们最大的希望了 |
[26:26] | I say we sweep it, fast. | 要不我们快速搜查一遍 |
[26:28] | Go, brother. | 走 兄弟 |
[26:42] | Shit. It’s rigged. | 该死 这里被人动过了 |
[26:43] | Let’s try the side. | 我们去边上瞧瞧 |
[27:04] | C4. | C4炸弹 |
[27:06] | I’ve seen stuff like this overseas. | 我在国外见过这种东西 |
[27:10] | I’m not a bomb tech… but I think I can disable it. | 我不是拆弹专家 不过我应该能拆除它 |
[27:13] | Yeah? You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:17] | Maybe step back. | 你往后退一点 |
[27:19] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[27:43] | Joe? | 乔 |
[28:00] | What? | 什么 |
[28:02] | Where’s Joe? | 乔在哪里 |
[28:06] | Tell us where he is, now. | 他在哪儿 快说 |
[28:11] | You gonna– you gonna interrogate me? | 你们要审问我吗 |
[28:16] | I’m gonna keep looking around. | 我再去附近看看 |
[28:17] | Keep your cool. | 保持冷静 |
[28:18] | All right, be careful. This place is– | 小心点 这个地方被 |
[28:20] | Rigged! Eyes peeled. | 动过手脚了 我会小心的 |
[28:24] | – Time for you to confess. – I have nothing to confess. | -该你忏悔了 -我没什么可忏悔的 |
[28:27] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[28:29] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[28:31] | How you use your advantage living a comfortable life | 你利用自己的优势 过着舒适的日子 |
[28:34] | at the expense of hard-working men like me. | 却花着我这样的人的血汗钱 |
[28:37] | You have no idea what I went through to get this life. | 你不知道为了现在的生活我吃了多少苦 |
[28:41] | What I’m still going through. | 我现在还在挣扎 |
[28:43] | Uh, you had a chance to tell me about it. | 你本可以告诉我的 |
[28:46] | Joe, I’ve been on that date a thousand times before you, | 乔 在你之前我去过这种约会几千次 |
[28:50] | and it never ends well for me. | 从来没有好的结果 |
[28:52] | Those not-so-subtle comments– | 那些并不含蓄的评价 |
[28:53] | This again. You know, you are so | 又来了 你真的 |
[28:57] | goddamn busy being victim, | 你一直觉得自己是受害者 |
[29:00] | you can’t see the harm your actions caused me. | 可你看不见你对我造成的伤害 |
[29:03] | Caused you? | 我对你 |
[29:04] | Have you heard of Bobby Sheridan? | 你听说过博比·谢里登吗 |
[29:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:08] | The way he explains it, it’s perfect. | 他说得特别好 |
[29:12] | Ambition functions like a sail, carrying you through life– | 野心就像帆 带着你在人生的大海上前行 |
[29:16] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不是吧 又来了 |
[29:17] | You meet people who try to tear at your sail, | 你会遇到想撕破你的帆的人 |
[29:20] | like you. Like all of you. | 像你 你们所有人都是 |
[29:22] | You tried to sink me! | 你们想淹死我 |
[29:24] | But tonight, | 但今晚 |
[29:26] | I will patch each of those tears, | 我会小心地 彻底地 |
[29:28] | carefully, thoroughly. | 修复好那些帆 |
[29:31] | The strong fix themselves… with action! | 强大的人会自我治愈…有仇必报 |
[29:35] | I really hurt your feelings, didn’t I? | 我是真的伤到你了 是吧 |
[29:38] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[29:39] | But, Joe… | 但是 乔 |
[29:41] | when that happens, you move on. | 当你被人伤害以后 你要放下 |
[29:46] | You grow up, little boy. | 你长大了 小伙子 |
[29:47] | You swipe right for someone new. | 你再换个人约会就好了 |
[29:49] | You don’t go kill people. It’s called being an adult. | 你不会杀人 这才是成年人的做法 |
[29:58] | But… | 但是 |
[29:59] | if it’s so wrong… | 如果这是错的 |
[30:04] | why did you Purge your boss, David Ryker, | 为什么你在两个小时前 |
[30:07] | just two hours ago? | 刚刚清除了你的上司大卫·莱克 |
[30:08] | Was that your idea of moving on? | 这就是你放下过去的做法吗 |
[30:11] | Being an adult? | 成年人的做法吗 |
[30:21] | Miguel! Get up here! | 米格尔 上来 |
[30:29] | Check this shit out. | 看看这个 |
[30:37] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[30:38] | He’s been planning this for months. | 他肯定计划了好几个月 |
[30:51] | This stuff. | 这个东西 |
[30:53] | Military tech. | 是军用产品 |
[30:55] | Puts off a chemical signature you can track for miles. | 能留下可以追踪几英里的化学特征 |
[30:58] | Lasts about three weeks. | 能持续三周之久 |
[31:00] | That’s how he tracked all these people. | 他就是这样追踪这些人的 |
[31:01] | Sprayed them with that shit before Purge Night. | 在清除之夜以前 给他们喷上这玩意儿 |
[31:08] | You see Penelope? | 看见佩内洛普了吗 |
[31:12] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[31:21] | This is why that asshole took Penelope? | 这就是那个混蛋抓佩内洛普的原因吗 |
[31:29] | I’m done with the games. | 别再耍我了 |
[31:32] | Tell us where your crazy son is. | 告诉我们你的疯儿子在哪 |
[31:35] | He’s not crazy. | 他没疯 |
[31:36] | You seen his room lately? | 你最近看过他的房间吗 |
[31:38] | Oh, you mean– you mean his project? | 你说的是他的计划吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah, impressive shit, right? | 看过 令人印象深刻 对吧 |
[31:43] | It’s not the word I’d use. | 我可不会用这个词来形容它 |
[31:44] | Yeah, well, I’m impressed. | 反正令我印象深刻 |
[31:46] | It’s about time he grabbed life by the balls. | 该是他掌控人生的时候了 |
[31:50] | Thank God for The Purge, | 感谢大清除 |
[31:52] | giving him purpose. | 让他找到了人生目标 |
[31:53] | What’s any of this got to do with my sister? | 这和我妹妹有什么关系 |
[31:55] | She’s on his list. | 她也在他的名单上 |
[32:01] | She’s done for. | 她完蛋了 |
[32:03] | My Joey. | 我的乔伊 |
[32:06] | He thought of everything. | 他把所有事都考虑到了 |
[32:07] | You’ll never get inside that school. | 你永远都不可能进得去那间学校 |
[32:10] | What school? | 什么学校 |
[32:11] | You talking about Thomas Paine, the high school that closed down? | 你是说已经关闭的托马斯·潘恩学校吗 |
[32:14] | It’s up on his wall. | 那是他的刺激源 |
[32:19] | What do we about him? | 我们把他怎么办 |
[32:21] | Look around. This dude’s on borrowed time. | 去周围看看 这个人已经快不行了 |
[32:25] | Let the old bastard rot. | 就让他自生自灭吧 |
[32:32] | Fuck you! | 操 |
[32:34] | When I’d found Jane, she was being subjected | 我找到简的时候 她正在经受上司 |
[32:36] | to terrible mistreatment at the hands of her boss. | 对她的非人折磨 |
[32:39] | I intervened because Purging Jane, | 我插手是因为清除简 |
[32:41] | Purging any of you is my right. | 清除你们任何一个人都是我的权利 |
[32:46] | She wouldn’t leave | 没有惩罚折磨她的人 |
[32:48] | without punishing her tormentor… | 她不肯离开 |
[32:51] | which is her right. | 这也是她的权利 |
[32:55] | I watched her execute | 我看着她处决了 |
[32:57] | an unarmed man. | 一个手无寸铁的人 |
[33:00] | How can I be denied the same privilege, Jane? | 我如何否认自己拥有同样的特权呢 简 |
[33:03] | You want me to confess? I confess I hate this night. | 你想让我认罪吗 我认罪 我恨今晚 |
[33:07] | It doesn’t heal or fix anything. | 今晚发生的事不能治愈或补救任何事 |
[33:09] | It just makes the worst of us worse | 它只会让我们 |
[33:10] | and the best of us just a little less than. | 变成一丘之貉 |
[33:13] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[33:16] | The old Jane was not this feisty. | 过去的简不会这样据理力争 |
[33:18] | She’s feeling the power of The Purge tonight. | 今晚她感受到了大清除的力量 |
[33:20] | No, no. | 不对 |
[33:24] | No, Joe, it was something else. | 不 乔 是别的原因 |
[33:26] | I’ve tried to live my life | 我这一生 |
[33:30] | with integrity and respect | 努力秉持诚信与尊重 |
[33:33] | for myself, for others, for the rules. | 对待自己 对待他人 对待规则 |
[33:35] | I earned my opportunities. | 我为自己赢得了机会 |
[33:37] | Even when some people said that I should use other… | 甚至当一些人说我该利用其他 |
[33:40] | attributes to sweeten the deal, I said no. | 身体优势得到更多好处时 我拒绝了 |
[33:44] | Then I got into the real world | 然后我进入了现实世界 |
[33:46] | and I found out that being a professional woman, | 发现作为职业女性 |
[33:49] | the real job is to be a good sport, | 真正的工作就是身体强健 |
[33:52] | to work twice as hard for half the opportunity, | 为了一半的机会加倍努力地工作 |
[33:56] | letting men like you dangle advancement | 任由你这样的人拿晋升画饼 |
[33:58] | and promise me that the cost of success | 向我许诺 成功的代价 |
[34:01] | is enduring a few more harmless jokes about my nice ass. | 就是忍受更多关于我美臀无伤大雅的玩笑 |
[34:06] | But The Purge is the equalizer, right? | 但是大清除会让我扳回来 对吗 |
[34:09] | My chance to take the brass ring at gunpoint. | 我扣动扳机的机会 |
[34:13] | It can’t be immoral… | 如果它合法 |
[34:16] | if it’s legal, right? | 就不邪恶 对吗 |
[34:22] | I’ll give you a confession. I Purged. | 我向你忏悔 我参加清除了 |
[34:27] | Killed a repugnant pig. | 我杀了只讨厌的蠢猪 |
[34:29] | Do you know what it made me feel? | 你知道那给我什么感觉吗 |
[34:30] | Nothing but shame. | 只有羞愧 |
[34:33] | I compromised who I am | 我为了一个性侵犯者 |
[34:36] | and what I’ve worked a lifetime to be | 放弃了我的为人 |
[34:38] | for a sexual predator. | 以及我秉持了一生的原则 |
[34:42] | What a thing to live with. | 我赖以生存的东西 |
[34:46] | You’re not gonna have to live with it for very much longer. | 用不了多久你就不必靠它活着了 |
[34:48] | You’re so proud of all this? | 这一切让你很自豪吗 |
[34:52] | Digging up old bullies | 深挖陈年的欺凌事件 |
[34:54] | and tracking down bad dates, | 追踪糟糕的约会 |
[34:55] | blaming us for all your problems? | 把你们的问题全怪到我们头上 |
[34:59] | How much time and energy did you spend? | 你耗费了多少时间和精力 |
[35:02] | You think you’re on the path to freedom? | 你以为你迈向了自由之路吗 |
[35:04] | You don’t see how small this makes you? | 你没看到这让你变得多渺小吗 |
[35:07] | Purging fixes nothing. It fixes nothing, Joe. | 大清除什么也没修复 乔 |
[35:09] | It just gives us people like you | 它只为我们带来了你这样的人 |
[35:12] | and now, people like me, and that’s it. | 现在还有我这样的人 仅此而已 |
[35:15] | That’s it! | 仅此而已 |
[35:21] | You okay, brother? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[35:24] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[35:26] | She’s either alive or she’s not. | 她生死未卜 |
[35:27] | This dude has no idea what’s coming for him. | 这家伙不知道等待他的是什么 |
[35:29] | We’re two badass marines | 我们两个海军陆战队员没人敢惹 |
[35:31] | with an arsenal in our trunk. | 后备箱里装着个军火库 |
[35:32] | Let’s focus and get it done. | 专注点把事情搞定 |
[35:42] | I’m focused, Pete. | 我很专注 皮特 |
[35:51] | I know we can win this. | 我知道我们能赢得胜利 |
[35:54] | RPG! Get out! | 火箭弹 闪开 |
[36:26] | I warned that kid. | 我警告过那个孩子 |
[36:28] | You don’t mess with a man’s livelihood. | 别干涉大人的生活 |
[36:30] | Drag whatever’s left of them out of that car. | 不管他们还剩什么 都给我拖出来 |
[36:33] | We need proof, or we don’t collect. | 我们需要证据 否则拿不到钱 |
[36:39] | No bodies in here, Rex. | 里面没尸体 雷克斯 |
[36:44] | Come on, guys. | 跟我来 伙计们 |
[36:52] | I mean, that’s a lot of pretty words, | 真是慷慨陈词 |
[36:54] | but not the ones I asked for. | 但不是我想要的 |
[36:59] | I’m not gonna beg. | 我不会再求你 |
[37:02] | I explained the rules. | 规则解释过了 |
[37:07] | – Bye, Jane. – Stop! | -再见 简 -住手 |
[37:08] | You told us we’d all get a fair trial, | 你说过我们都会得到公平的审判 |
[37:10] | but you didn’t even listen to what she said. | 但她说的话你连听都没听 |
[37:11] | She did give you a confession. You should let her go. | 她给你一个忏悔 你应该放了她 |
[37:14] | Purging didn’t fix me, Joe. It won’t fix you either. | 大清除没把我治好 也治不了你 |
[37:16] | – Enough! – Both of you. It won’t. | -你们两个都给我闭嘴 -治不了 |
[37:19] | And you sit down. It’s not your turn to speak. | 你给我坐下 还轮不到你说话呢 |
[37:22] | Nobody’s getting mercy. | 谁也得不到宽恕 |
[37:25] | Everyone will answer for their sins. | 每个人都要偿还自己的罪恶 |
[37:26] | What sins do I have? We’ve never met. | 我有什么罪 我们从来都没见过 |
[37:28] | – What am I doing here? – You? | -我为什么在这 -你 |
[37:32] | You are everything that’s wrong with this country. | 你就是这个国家的问题所在 |
[37:35] | You’re the reason we need The Purge. | 你就是我们需要大清除的原因 |
[37:40] | You know, we don’t need to shop around anymore, babe. | 我们不需要再找来找去的了 宝贝 |
[37:42] | That one was perfect. | 那个就很完美了 |
[37:43] | It was the most expensive one. | 那是最贵的 |
[37:45] | No one should ever spend that amount on a baby crib. | 不该为个婴儿床花这么多钱 |
[37:48] | Well, I think it’s nothing | 我只是觉得该 |
[37:49] | but the best for the little guy, just saying. | 给我们宝宝最好的东西 |
[37:51] | She or he will be just fine | 就算没有泰姬陵般的婴儿床 |
[37:53] | without the Taj Mahal of baby cribs. | 他或者她都会一样好的 |
[37:55] | – Okay, just think about it. – I’m the boss. | -再考虑考虑吧 -我说了算 |
[38:02] | – I got the food. – You’re welcome. | -吃的我买好了 -不用谢 |
[38:05] | I’m not your goddamn doorman. | 我不是你的门童 |
[38:19] | You want to kill me for that? | 你要杀我就为了这个 |
[38:21] | Do you not understand what you did? | 你还不明白你做了什么吗 |
[38:24] | Are you so self-absorbed that you can’t grasp | 难道你这么自以为是 到现在都不明白 |
[38:27] | what your failure that day represents? | 那天你的无礼意味着什么吗 |
[38:29] | You spoiled brat! | 你个被宠坏的死孩子 |
[38:31] | There are two kinds of people in the world– | 世界上有两种人 |
[38:33] | builders and takers. | 建设者和索取者 |
[38:35] | Workers and babies. | 工作者和孩子 |
[38:38] | I’m a builder. What have you ever built? | 我是建设者 而你建设过什么 |
[38:42] | Your whole generation, | 你们一整代人 |
[38:43] | you just take and take and take | 你们就只是索取 索取 索取 |
[38:45] | with no idea the sacrifices made, | 根本没有重塑我们的概念国家 |
[38:46] | the work put into remolding our country! | 不知道需要付出怎样的牺牲和劳作 |
[38:49] | My parents died for this country– | 我父母都为国捐躯了 |
[38:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:52] | With a gun to your head, | 头上顶着把枪 |
[38:54] | you can’t follow a goddamn rule. | 你都无法服从规则 |
[38:56] | You show respect! | 你表示尊敬 |
[38:58] | Common decency. You say “Thank you.” | 起码的礼貌 你说”谢谢” |
[39:00] | I say “You’re welcome.” And you! | 我说”不用谢” 还有你 |
[39:05] | You do not humiliate someone | 你不该羞辱一个 |
[39:06] | who’s just trying to show you a good time. | 想要给你一段快乐时光的人 |
[39:13] | – Yes, Jane! – Go-go-go-go! | -简 做得好 -快走 快走 |
[39:14] | No! | 不 |
[39:16] | – Yes! – Come on, Jane! | -好啊 -加油 简 |
[39:24] | Get out of here! | 逃出去 |
[39:26] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[39:30] | No, no, no-no-no… | 不 不 不 |
[39:36] | Purge you. | 清除你 |
[39:37] | Purge you… | 清除你 |
[39:41] | Bitch! | 臭婊子 |
[39:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[39:52] | Come on, Jane. No. | 不要啊 简 |
[40:04] | I’ll take out the trash. | 我把垃圾扔出去 |
[40:06] | And the Betancourts will be next. | 下一个是贝坦科尔特夫妇 |
[40:19] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都要死了 |
[40:23] | No, we’re not. | 不会的 |
[40:27] | We’re gonna figure something out. | 我们会想出办法的 |