时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[00:09] | I just wanted to take this opportunity | 我很想借这个机会 |
[00:12] | to say thank you for even bringing me in. | 感谢你们给我这个试镜的机会 |
[00:14] | This is an amazing role, really. | 这真的是个很棒的角色 |
[00:15] | I saw your insurance commercial. | 我看了你的保险广告 |
[00:17] | Oh, you saw that? | 你看过那个啊 |
[00:18] | I thought it came out really well. | 我觉得效果不错 |
[00:20] | My husband actually cried the first time he saw it. | 我丈夫第一次看都看哭了 |
[00:26] | Uh, any questions for us? | 你有什么要问我们的吗 |
[00:28] | Yeah, actually. | 其实还真有 |
[00:29] | Reading this, um, what is my motivation? | 看了这个后 我想知道我的动力是什么 |
[00:34] | Think of her as a caretaker. | 把她当成一个看门人 |
[00:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:38] | Her authority comes from a desire to protect. | 她的信念来源于一种保护的欲望 |
[00:41] | To do what’s best for those around her, | 为了为她周围的人做最好的事 |
[00:42] | she sets firm limits. | 她有很强的原则 |
[00:44] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[00:46] | Oh, and I also thought that she would wear glasses. | 我还想着她应该会戴眼镜 |
[00:49] | Am I crazy? | 是不是太疯狂了 |
[00:50] | No, that makes total sense. | 不 完全合理 |
[01:00] | “This is not a test. | “这不是演习 |
[01:02] | “This is your emergency broadcast system | 紧急情况广播系统 |
[01:04] | “Announcing the commencement of the annual Purge | 宣布美国政府授权的年度 |
[01:07] | “Sanctioned by the U.S. Government. | 人类清除计划正式开始 |
[01:10] | “Weapons of class four and lower | 在清除过程中 |
[01:12] | “Have been authorized for use during the Purge. | 所有四级以下武器均可使用 |
[01:16] | “All other weapons are restricted. | 其他武器一律禁止 |
[01:19] | “Government officials of ranking ten | 十级政府官员 |
[01:21] | “Have been granted immunity from the Purge | 已经获得清除豁免权 |
[01:23] | “And shall not be harmed. | 不允许伤害 |
[01:26] | Commencing at the siren, all crime except murder…” | 警笛响起开始 除谋杀外的任何罪行 |
[01:30] | “Will be legal for 12 consecutive hours.” | 在接下来的12小时内都将被允许” |
[01:33] | Can we back up? | 请稍等 |
[01:34] | The line as written is “Including murder.” | 上面写的台词是”包括谋杀” |
[01:38] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[01:39] | “Including murder will be legal,” Okay. | “包括谋杀 都将合法” 好的 |
[01:44] | Okay, but… | 好的 但是… |
[01:46] | I’m not telling them | 我不是在 |
[01:47] | to go out and kill people, right? | 让人们出去杀人吧 |
[01:50] | You’re just stating the rules. | 你只是在陈述规则 |
[01:53] | Try it again from “Commencing.” | 从”警笛”那里开始重来 |
[01:57] | Calm, reassuring. | 要冷静 平稳 |
[01:59] | This is business as usual. | 就用很正常的语气 |
[02:05] | “Commencing at the siren, | “警笛响起开始 |
[02:07] | “All crime, including murder, | 所有罪行 包括谋杀 |
[02:09] | “Will be legal for 12 continuous hours. | 在接下来的12小时内都合法 |
[02:13] | “Police, fire, and emergency medical services | 在明早7点前将不予提供 |
[02:16] | “Will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7:00 A.M., | 警力 消防和紧急医疗服务 |
[02:19] | when the Purge concludes. | 直到清除结束 |
[02:21] | “Blessed be our New Founding Fathers | 保佑我们的新国父 |
[02:25] | and America, a nation reborn.” | 保佑美国 重生的国家” |
[02:31] | May God be with you all. | 愿主与你们同在 |
[02:36] | Really nice work, Megan. | 干得好 梅根 |
[02:39] | So what’s this gonna be? Like a movie or something? | 所以这是什么 一个电影什么的吗 |
[03:08] | It’s time to begin your shift. | 你的班次即将开始 |
[03:11] | Please proceed to your designated work station. | 请前往指定工作地点 |
[03:31] | Almost there, gang. | 就快结束了 伙计们 |
[03:33] | Final Purge Night shift. | 清除之夜的最后一次换班 |
[03:35] | Now, remember, the last two hours can get a bit hectic. | 记住 最后两小时会非常忙碌 |
[03:39] | Not everything is legal, so stay vigilant. | 不是所有行为都是合法的 要保持警觉 |
[03:53] | Attempted breach. | 出现突破尝试 |
[04:19] | There’s two of them. Let’s keep an eye on them. | 有两个人 盯紧了 |
[04:29] | Watch your scans. | 看看你的屏幕 |
[04:34] | Camera one is out again. | 一号摄像机又没有信号了 |
[04:36] | Action in sector 3. | 第三部门有行动 |
[04:54] | – That’s odd. – What’s odd? | -真奇怪 -什么奇怪 |
[04:58] | Appears unarmed, but instead of watching his surroundings, | 手无寸铁 但却不留心周围的情况 |
[05:02] | he keeps checking his bag. | 他一直在检查他的包 |
[05:04] | What do you think he’s got in there? | 你觉得他包里会有什么 |
[05:06] | I don’t know, let’s take a look. | 我不知道 来看看 |
[05:20] | Bomb. That’s class five. | 炸弹 这是第五级 |
[05:23] | Suspected illegal weapon on Lafayette. | 老佛爷商场出现了疑似非法武器 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I’m tagging it right now. | 是的 我正在标记 |
[05:30] | Great work, Esme, as always. | 干得漂亮 埃斯米 一如既往 |
[05:34] | So what happens? | 所以发生什么事了 |
[05:36] | Remote detonate the device. | 遥控引爆装置 |
[05:38] | If he survives tonight, he won’t much longer. | 就算他活过今晚 也活不长了 |
[05:40] | It’s a capital offense. | 这是死罪 |
[05:42] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[05:44] | With so much leeway tonight, | 今晚有这么多选择 |
[05:45] | Why would he still break the rules? | 他为什么还是要违反规则呢 |
[05:50] | It doesn’t really matter, does it? | 这不重要 不是吗 |
[05:52] | As long as we catch him. | 只要我们抓住他 |
[06:11] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 放松 放松 |
[06:14] | We’re not gonna kill you. | 我们不会杀你 |
[06:16] | But we are gonna rob this bank, | 但我们会抢劫这家银行 |
[06:18] | and Ryan here can’t have you getting in his way. | 而瑞安不能让你碍事 |
[06:23] | – Sara, where are we at? – Running the numbers! | -萨拉 怎么样了 -在破解密码 |
[06:27] | Doug? | 道格 |
[06:29] | – How we looking outside? – Clear on my end. | -外面怎么样 -我这边没问题 |
[06:31] | Copy that, let me know if anything changes. | 收到 有变化告诉我 |
[06:39] | Baby oil. | 润肤油 |
[06:41] | Gets that tape right off. | 就能把胶带撕下来 |
[06:46] | It’s funny, Tommy. Stay focused. | 很好笑 汤米 集中注意力 |
[06:48] | Always! | 我一向都是 |
[06:50] | Most of the time. | 大多数时候 |
[06:54] | Got it! | 好了 |
[07:00] | Ryan, I told you, don’t worry. | 瑞安 我早说了 不用担心 |
[07:02] | I got this. | 这里交给我 |
[07:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:16] | Clear. | 没人 |
[07:20] | Clear. | 没人 |
[07:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:45] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[07:46] | They’re practically invisible. | 他们几乎隐身了 |
[07:47] | Anti-surveillance headgear. Illegal except on Purge. | 反监控目镜 只能在大清除中用的违禁物品 |
[07:54] | What’s the protocol for a ranked ten official in distress? | 权限十级的官员遭遇不测要怎么处理 |
[07:58] | Run facial recognition to confirm level ten, | 进行面部识别 确认十级权限 |
[08:00] | tag it, then call upstairs. | 追踪 然后向上层汇报 |
[08:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:08] | I just got promoted from the district seven office last week, | 我上周才从七区分局调上来 |
[08:11] | so this is my first time working Purge Night. | 所以这是我第一次在大清除之夜值班 |
[08:14] | This kind of crime is, you know… | 这类犯罪真是… |
[08:19] | I’m used to litterbugs and rolling stops. | 我之前都是处理乱扔垃圾和滑行停车那类小事 |
[08:21] | Yeah, first time’s the hardest– | 是啊 第一次是最难的 |
[08:23] | I’m not gonna lie, but… | 实话实说 可是… |
[08:25] | No, it’s just a handful of disturbing images | 没事 就是一堆触目惊心的画面 |
[08:28] | burned into my brain for life, | 让我永生难忘而已 |
[08:30] | but, hey. | 也没什么的 |
[08:31] | – I work every Purge, so– – Jeez. | -我每次大清除都值班 所以 -老天 |
[08:34] | Yeah, reminds me not to get complacent. | 是啊 时刻提醒我不要太过自满 |
[08:38] | Without the NFFA, | 没有新国父集团 |
[08:39] | this is what our world could look like every day. | 我们每天要面对的可能就是这样的世界 |
[08:44] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[08:46] | I’ve seen what people do | 我看过人们 |
[08:47] | when they think no one’s watching. | 自以为无人监管时做过的事 |
[08:48] | Y’all, look! | 你们看啊 |
[08:49] | Bank robbers are getting it done over here! | 这边银行抢劫犯要得手了 |
[08:52] | The IT department, however, are a bunch of fucking tools. | 不过信息技术部那群人是真他妈冷血 |
[09:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:37] | Just checking if you were sleeping. | 就是看看你有没有睡着 |
[09:41] | It’s kind of hard to sleep with you staring at me. | 被你这样盯着要睡着有点困难 |
[09:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:47] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[09:49] | Not soon enough. | 还不够快 |
[09:54] | This night just… | 这一夜… |
[09:56] | kind of makes me start thinking about what’s really important. | 让我开始考虑什么才真的重要 |
[09:59] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[10:03] | Are you trying to tell me you want to have a baby? | 你是想说 想要个宝宝吗 |
[10:07] | Oh, a baby would probably make this night even harder. | 再来个宝宝 这一夜会更难熬 |
[10:11] | It does. | 确实 |
[10:13] | That first year with Darren? | 和达伦一起的第一年 |
[10:17] | Tonya, she practically had a nervous breakdown. | 汤娅差点精神崩溃 |
[10:20] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[10:23] | I was at the window with a shotgun. | 我端着把枪守在窗前 |
[10:25] | No. | 不是吧 |
[10:26] | – Seriously? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[10:29] | I just can’t picture you like that. | 我实在想象不出你那个样子 |
[10:32] | I’m trying. | 我尽力了 |
[10:35] | Well, it was a different zip code in those days. | 今时不同往日了 |
[10:39] | I like this one a little bit more. | 我更喜欢当下的 |
[11:15] | Not again. Really, Bill? | 怎么又吐了 不是吧 比尔 |
[11:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:18] | Helps block the vomit smell until they clean it up. | 呕吐物清理干净前 可以帮你挡一下那味道 |
[11:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:22] | Let’s get you to the restroom. | 我们去洗手间吧 |
[11:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:26] | You all right? Come on. | 你没事吧 来 |
[11:29] | – I’m so sorry, guys. – Every year. | -我很抱歉 伙计们 -每一年都有 |
[11:39] | Yo, Ben, good luck, man. Do the thing! | 本 祝你好运 兄弟 干点正事 |
[11:47] | How far away is this “Suicide bridge”? | 自杀桥离这多远 |
[11:49] | Uh, it’s just a few blocks. | 就几个街区 |
[11:59] | We shouldn’t be out here. | 我们不该出来 |
[12:00] | Dude, the scavenger hunt is Delta tradition, all right? | 伙计 清道夫狩猎是三角洲传统 好吧 |
[12:03] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[12:28] | That’s some… | 那有点 |
[12:31] | Jeff and Greg are already on their way back. | 杰夫和格雷格已经在回来路上了 |
[12:32] | I don’t know, man, this is insane. | 我不确定 兄弟 这太疯狂了 |
[12:34] | Don’t push out on me. We just need a photo. | 别逼我 我们只要一张照片 |
[12:37] | And, I mean, if it makes you feel any better, | 而且 我意思是 如果能让你好受些 |
[12:39] | they’re already dead, right? | 他们已经死了 对吧 |
[12:44] | Come on, don’t make me do this solo. | 来吧 别让我一个人去 |
[12:48] | Okay, fine, let’s get it over with. | 好吧 算了 赶紧搞定 |
[13:02] | One down. | 打开一个 |
[13:05] | Ignition stage right on time. | 点火时间正好 |
[13:07] | Copy. | 收到 |
[13:10] | Hey, I got some foot traffic here | 我这有一些人 |
[13:12] | approaching from the south alley. | 从南边道路走过来 |
[13:13] | You need me out there? | 你需要我出去吗 |
[13:14] | Hey, let’s just slow your roll, trigger man. | 别急着动 扳机手 |
[13:17] | Let’s just see what we got. | 先看看是什么 |
[13:20] | Looks like two hoods. | 看来是两个戴面罩的 |
[13:31] | Make that one. | 就剩一个了 |
[13:33] | We’re good. Business as usual. | 没事 按计划继续 |
[13:50] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[13:55] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[14:39] | Shh–quiet! | 小声点 |
[14:40] | I think someone is in the house. | 我觉得房子里有人 |
[15:04] | Babe, let’s go. | 宝贝 我们走 |
[15:07] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[15:23] | Oh, God! | 我的上帝 |
[15:25] | I think I hit him. | 我想我击中他了 |
[15:45] | – Three down. – Tommy, we’re ready. | -打开三个 -汤米 我们准备好了 |
[15:48] | You guys don’t move. | 你们别乱动 |
[15:55] | How’re the rent-a-cops? | 那些临时工保安怎么样 |
[15:56] | Not willing to risk their lives for minimum wage. | 不再愿意为低薪卖命了 |
[15:59] | Tomorrow, I’m giving my landlord | 明天 我要给我房东 |
[16:01] | two big middle fingers. | 竖两个大中指 |
[16:03] | Oh, well, that would imply he hadn’t already kicked you out. | 那就是说他还没把你赶出去 |
[16:06] | – Again? – It’s the last time, I swear. | -又扯别的 -这是最后一次 我保证 |
[16:10] | Gonna buy me a house tomorrow. | 明天我就自己买房子 |
[16:11] | Got it. | 打开了 |
[16:18] | We’re in. | 我们进去 |
[16:29] | There’s your down payment. | 这是你的首付 |
[16:32] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[16:43] | Babe, come on. | 宝贝 来 |
[16:46] | You gotta hide. You gotta hide in here. | 你得藏起来 藏在这里 |
[16:49] | – What are you doing? – I’ve gotta get him out. | -你要做什么 -我要把他带出去 |
[16:51] | – Of the house? – Yes. | -带出房子吗 -对 |
[16:54] | I need you to reset the system and close the barricades. | 我要你重置系统 拉下窗挡 |
[16:56] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[16:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:02] | I will be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[17:05] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[18:21] | There should be more Benjamins in here. | 这里应该有更多百元钞票才对 |
[18:23] | Not here. We count later. | 不要在这数 我们回头再数 |
[18:25] | But if something’s wrong, | 但是要是出了错 |
[18:26] | we need to go hit the safe deposit boxes like now. | 我们最好现在就去撬保险箱 |
[18:28] | – Stick to the plan. – We get one chance a year! | -按计划进行 -我们一年就这么一次机会 |
[18:31] | Yeah, and I don’t want to blow it. | 没错 所以我不想浪费它 |
[18:32] | – But we have time! – You don’t know that. | -我们有时间 -谁也不知道 |
[18:35] | We got 66 minutes. | 我们有六十六分钟 |
[18:37] | Let’s just get back safe and then we count. | 我们安全离开 然后再数 |
[18:49] | I need your help! | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:51] | Somebody’s trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[18:54] | It’s me. Help me. | 是我 帮帮我 |
[18:56] | From next door. It’s Marcus. | 我是隔壁的 马克斯 |
[19:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:34] | I was making sure those guys are dead. | 我要确认看看那些人是不是死了 |
[19:53] | You see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[20:18] | Hey, Esme? | 埃斯米 |
[20:20] | Could you look at this for me? | 你能帮我看下这个吗 |
[20:27] | It’s a Kriss Vector rifle. | 这是波形刀向量步枪 |
[20:29] | It’s weird as hell but it’s legal. | 超级奇葩 但是是合法的 |
[20:31] | It’s class four. | 属四级 |
[20:32] | What sector are you working on? | 你在看哪个区的 |
[20:34] | Sector three, but it’s relatively calm. | 三区的 但还算平静 |
[20:39] | Wait, go back. | 等等 往后退 |
[20:43] | Is there a closer angle on her? | 能不能近距离看看 |
[20:56] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[20:59] | That’s Drew Adams. | 那是杜鲁·亚当斯 |
[21:00] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[21:04] | She helped me out of a really dark place. | 她曾在我非常困难的时候帮助了我 |
[21:07] | She’s very special to me. | 她对我来说非常特殊 |
[21:09] | I owe her a lot. | 我欠她太多了 |
[21:12] | Oh, shit, Esme. | 糟糕 埃斯米 |
[21:13] | She hated this holiday. She wouldn’t be outside. | 她讨厌这个节日 她不会到外面的 |
[21:17] | Maybe she didn’t have a choice. | 也许她没得选择 |
[21:19] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[21:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[21:23] | She needs to get inside. | 她得进来 |
[21:25] | Esme? | 埃斯米 |
[21:30] | Esme? | 埃斯米 |
[21:32] | Yeah, no, uh, it’s fine. | 对 没事 没事的 |
[21:35] | She’ll be fine, I’m sure. | 我相信她会没事的 |
[21:36] | Send me a link to that camera, would you? | 把那个摄像头的链接发一个给我 行吗 |
[21:46] | It’s supposed to be right here. | 应该就是这里 |
[21:52] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[21:57] | It really is a suicide bridge. | 这真的是座自杀桥 |
[22:10] | This is–this is awful. | 这太 太可怕了 |
[22:20] | I feel bad even taking her picture. | 连拍张照我都觉得恶心 |
[22:22] | Yeah, but we need proof. | 是 但我们需要证明 |
[22:32] | That one kind of looks like Kelen. | 那个人看起来有点像凯伦 |
[22:34] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[22:36] | What? | 什么 |
[22:38] | She clearly resembles your girlfriend. | 她真的长得像你女朋友 |
[22:39] | That’s not funny, dude. | 这并不好笑 兄弟 |
[22:43] | I’m done with this night. | 我受够这个晚上了 |
[22:44] | Dude, I was–I was just making a joke. | 兄弟 我只是在开玩笑 |
[22:50] | Would you wait? | 能等等吗 |
[23:07] | Car coming in hot! Oh, you got something for me? | 有辆车开过来了 你有什么要给我的吗 |
[23:15] | – Go get it! – How you like that, man? | -去拿过来 -这个你喜欢吗 伙计 |
[24:24] | – Get back. – Freeze! | -回来 -不许动 |
[24:27] | – Shit, it’s Jackals. – Drop your weapons! | -该死 是豺狼 -放下武器 |
[24:29] | Don’t move–now! | 不许动 |
[24:32] | – That’s enough, that’s enough! – Come on! | -可以了 可以了 -快点 |
[24:36] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[24:41] | Ryan, you’re too kind. | 瑞安 你人真是太好了 |
[24:43] | Just wanna thank you for cracking open that safe for us. | 只是想感谢你替我们打开了那个保险柜 |
[24:47] | Now, we weren’t planning on killing another crew, | 我们现在不打算再杀一伙人了 |
[24:49] | but if you don’t give us that cash… | 但如果你不给我们那笔钱 |
[25:00] | – Don’t move. – Easy. | -别动 -冷静 |
[25:03] | Hand over the money and you all live. | 把那笔钱交出来你们全都能活 |
[25:06] | No problem. Stay calm. | 没问题 保持冷静 |
[25:08] | The cash, now! | 钱 快点 |
[25:12] | No, stop! | 不要 住手 |
[25:17] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[25:26] | – Who the hell are they? – Jackals. | -他们到底是什么人 -豺狼 |
[25:28] | Thieves who steal from other thieves on Purge Night. | 在清除之夜偷其他小偷的贼 |
[25:31] | They look pretty bad-ass, though. | 不过他们看起来还是相当混蛋 |
[25:33] | Hey, 50 bucks say the robbers bite it. | 50美元赌那些抢劫犯得到钱 |
[25:36] | I’ll take that action. All right. | 好 我跟你赌 |
[25:59] | What do you say we take a break? | 我们歇会儿怎么样 |
[25:59] | – I could use a coffee. – No, I can’t. | -我可以喝杯咖啡 -不了 我歇不了 |
[26:03] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[26:26] | Come on, man, we just gotta get back. | 快点 伙计 我们得回去了 |
[26:34] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[26:38] | Please! | 拜托 |
[26:46] | Please, I need help. Please. | 拜托 我需要帮助 拜托了 |
[26:48] | It came from in here, I think. | 我觉得声音是从这里传来的 |
[26:50] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别犯傻 |
[26:55] | Oh, please, help me. | 拜托帮帮我 |
[26:58] | Oh, please, please! | 拜托了 |
[27:00] | Please untie this. Just come– | 拜托解开这个 过来 |
[27:18] | – Dude, help me, man! – I’m trying, I can’t do it! | -兄弟 帮帮我 -我试了 打不开 |
[27:24] | Turner, come on, man! You gotta get me out! | 特纳 快点伙计 你得把我弄出去 |
[27:29] | No…no… | 不 不 |
[27:31] | Please don’t– | 请不要 |
[27:34] | – No! – Come on! | -不 -快点 |
[27:35] | – I’m sorry. – Turner! | -我很抱歉 -特纳 |
[27:37] | – Don’t leave me! – No– | -别丢下我 -不 |
[27:42] | Do something! Please– | 做点什么 求你了 |
[28:29] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[28:32] | Maybe a little. | 也许会伤害一点点 |
[28:59] | Professor Adams, where is the file? | 亚当斯教授 文件在哪儿 |
[29:01] | Please, let me go. Please. | 求求你 放我走吧 求你了 |
[29:05] | – Please. – File 64. | -求你了 -64号文件 |
[29:07] | – Please, please, please… – No, please– | -拜托 求你了 -不要 求你了 |
[29:11] | No! | 不 |
[30:32] | Yeah, smoked him! | 太好了 把他们迷惑了 |
[30:33] | Attaboy! | 好样的 |
[30:39] | You have five minutes. | 你们有五分钟时间 |
[30:42] | Give up the money and we all get out of here alive. | 把钱给我 我们都能活着出去 |
[30:45] | Don’t do it. We’ll give them the money | 别这么做 我们只要把钱给他们 |
[30:47] | and they’ll still shoot our asses on the way out. | 就会在我们出去的时候打死我们 |
[30:48] | – Yeah, I’m with Tommy. – We got five minutes. | -我同意汤米说的 -我们有五分钟时间 |
[30:51] | With four between us and that door. | 在我们和大门之间有四个人 |
[30:52] | – We’re fucked. – Yeah, but so are they. | -我们完了 -他们也是 |
[30:55] | They run out the clock, they’re guilty, too. | 一旦时间到了 他们也算犯罪 |
[31:01] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[31:08] | I have a feeling your guy here | 我觉得你朋友对你的意义 |
[31:09] | means a lot more to you than mine did to me. | 胜过我朋友对我的意义 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:32] | Hey, Esme. | 埃斯米 |
[31:34] | Should you be watching this? | 你应该看这个吗 |
[31:37] | – I can handle it. – That’s not what I meant. | -我能承受得住 -我不是这个意思 |
[31:40] | You would be the first person to tell me | 换你肯定会第一个告诉我 |
[31:41] | this job wasn’t for personal use. | 这项工作不是为了个人 |
[31:44] | Something’s off, I can feel it. | 我感觉有点不对劲 |
[31:46] | They were asking her about file. | 他们在询问她关于一个文件 |
[31:50] | Some kind of code, maybe? | 或许是某种暗号呢 |
[31:52] | Is it illegal? Can you tag it? | 是非法的吗 你能标记出来吗 |
[31:58] | No. | 不 |
[32:04] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:07] | It’s not a case. | 这不重要 |
[32:13] | You know what, I could use that coffee now. | 我现在可以喝那杯咖啡了 |
[32:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:09] | Yeah, shirt off. | 把衣服脱了 |
[33:13] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[33:15] | Pants too. | 裤子也脱了 |
[33:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:20] | Just take it off. | 脱了就好 |
[33:24] | Don’t be afraid. Come on. | 别害怕 快脱 |
[33:26] | Now, on your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:41] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[33:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:11] | Don’t– please! | 别 拜托 |
[34:13] | I wasn’t going to, I swear! | 我没打算干 我发誓 |
[34:28] | – 90 seconds. – Now, get it now! | -还剩90秒 -快点拿过来 |
[34:31] | Okay, okay, don’t shoot him. | 好 别伤害他 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna throw the money out the door. | 我这就把钱扔过去 |
[34:36] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[34:46] | Check it. | 检查一下 |
[34:47] | Go! Get moving. | 快点 快去 |
[34:50] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[35:00] | I got him, I got him! All right, go, go, go, go! | 我扶着他 快走 快走 |
[35:06] | Oh, shit, there goes our ride. | 该死 我们的车被烧了 |
[35:08] | – Where’s the other bag? – I had to leave it. | -包呢 -我不得不留在那里 |
[35:11] | We need that cash! | 我们需要那些钱 |
[35:12] | Told you, man. That’s 50 bucks. | 都告诉你了 我赢了50块 |
[35:14] | All right, people, | 好了 各位 |
[35:15] | less than 40 seconds till end of Purge. | 还有不到40秒大清除就结束了 |
[35:17] | Stand by for the sirens. | 准备鸣笛 |
[35:19] | And sirens in three, two, one. | 鸣笛倒数 三二一 |
[35:27] | – I’m going back. – Sirens. | -我要回去 -鸣笛了 |
[35:28] | I can make it, I got this! Tommy! | 我可以拿到的 交给我 汤米 |
[35:53] | – Three seconds. – Two seconds. | -还有两秒 -还有两秒 |
[36:00] | Told you I’d make it. | 和你说我可以拿到的 |
[36:08] | – Let’s go. – You can’t come with us. | -我们走吧 -你不能跟我们一起走 |
[36:13] | – Come on, man. – We have a code. | -不是吧 -我们有规定 |
[36:15] | Damn, Tommy, what were you thinking? | 该死的 汤米 你当时在想什么 |
[36:16] | – We need this! – Stop it. | -我们需要这笔钱 -别说了 |
[36:19] | They’re watching. | 他们在盯着我们 |
[36:22] | Listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[36:24] | After the final siren, | 最后一声鸣笛响起后 |
[36:25] | crimes may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. | 允许在法律范围内起诉犯罪 |
[36:30] | Let’s get to it, people. | 开始吧 各位 |
[36:32] | I need your expertise on something. | 我需要你用专业意见帮我看点东西 |
[36:35] | – I’m busy. – It’s urgent. | -我很忙 -事情紧急 |
[36:37] | Bank robbery after the siren. | 鸣笛后发生了银行抢劫案 |
[36:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:42] | Apparently, you’re too busy taking bets | 显然你忙着收赌注 |
[36:44] | to verify your own footage. | 没好好核实你自己的监控录像 |
[37:36] | The old photo finish. | 旧照片处理完毕 |
[37:38] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[37:41] | His foot’s on private property after the siren, | 鸣笛响后 他的一只脚在私人领地范围内 |
[37:44] | so that makes it an off-Purge crime. | 所以这是大清除结束后犯的罪 |
[37:47] | I made in time. I know it. | 我及时出来了 我知道的 |
[37:49] | I don’t. | 我可不知道 |
[37:50] | Burn protocol, meet at 1300. | 毁掉协议 下午一点见 |
[37:53] | I’m taking Doug to the hospital. | 我要带道格去医院 |
[37:58] | I’ll see you after? | 之后见 |
[38:00] | – Really hope so. – Armed robbery. | -真希望如此 -持械抢劫 |
[38:01] | 想要如何标记该视频 违反 轻罪 轻重罪 重罪 | |
[38:05] | Call upstairs and initiate liquidation protocol. | 给楼上打电话 启动清算协议 |
[38:26] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[38:30] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:01] | It’s over, he’s dead. | 没事了 他死了 |
[39:03] | Who was he? | 他是什么人 |
[39:07] | Hey, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:09] | Come. | 进来 |
[39:11] | I should get back out there. | 我应该再出去 |
[39:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait– | 等一下 等一下 |
[39:15] | Honey, I wanna know who almost Purged me. | 亲爱的 我要知道是谁差点把我给清除了 |
[39:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:43] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[40:51] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[40:53] | He was– he was right here. | 他之前就在这里 |
[41:11] | What? | 什么 |
[41:12] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[41:20] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[41:26] | He was following me. | 他跟踪我 |
[41:30] | This wasn’t random. | 这不是碰巧 |
[41:35] | He was targeting me. | 我是他的目标 |