时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Very cute, Ian. | 很可爱 伊恩 |
[00:13] | The visibility is excellent, | 能见度一流 |
[00:15] | ventilation is greatly improved from last year’s model. | 通透性比去年的款提升了很多 |
[00:19] | Big step up. | 大进步 |
[00:21] | It better be. | 最好是这样 |
[00:22] | We don’t need another suffocation lawsuit. | 我们不需要另一起窒息官司了 |
[00:24] | Thank God that happened on Purge. | 谢天谢地那发生在清除夜 |
[00:29] | We’ll look like we care, earn a bunch of goodwill, | 会让我们显得在乎 赢得好感 |
[00:32] | make a tidy profit. | 赚它一笔 |
[00:33] | Well, we do need more lifestyle reach. | 我们确实需要接触更多不同的生活模式 |
[00:34] | And focus groups reacted positively | 专注于能够对同性主题面具 |
[00:37] | to the idea of a pride-themed mask. | 有正面回应的群体 |
[00:38] | So we hanged a few colors on an old S.K.U. and voila! | 我们在原有库存上添加一些颜色 新产品就有了 |
[00:45] | I’d run with that. | 这想法不错 |
[00:46] | It shows we listen to our customers. | 证明我们倾听了消费者诉求 |
[00:48] | Um, we should at least donate a portion of the proceeds | 我们至少该把部份盈利捐给 |
[00:50] | – to a relevant charity. – Fine. Done. | -一个相关产业的慈善机构 -好 没问题 |
[00:52] | Jimmy, where are we at with the inspired-by-true-events space? | 吉米 以真实事件为灵感的设计怎么样了 |
[00:55] | All the usuals– | 还是老样子 |
[00:56] | presidents, pop stars, a lot of Hitler variations, | 总统 流行明星 很多希特勒的版本 |
[01:00] | but I would like to put one more into production. | 但我想再加一个 |
[01:02] | Well, that’d be a hell of a rush job. | 那可得加紧制作了 |
[01:03] | It’ll be worth it. Trust me. | 会值得的 相信我 |
[01:07] | It’s blowing up. | 现在都火爆了 |
[01:09] | The Campus Killer? | 校园杀手 |
[01:10] | We make Purge masks, not murder masks. | 我们做的是清除面具 不是杀手面具 |
[01:13] | We’d be promoting an active serial killer. | 这样好像我们在宣传一个连环杀手 |
[01:15] | Yeah, you might be right. | 嗯 你说的有道理 |
[01:16] | But our advertising allowance has been slashed. | 但我们的广告经费没了 |
[01:18] | With something like this, | 而这种面具 |
[01:19] | cable news does all the heavy lifting. | 有线新闻已经帮我们大肆宣传了 |
[01:21] | I’m with Jimmy on this. I mean, bad taste sells. | 我同意吉米 坏人的面具很吃香 |
[01:24] | Look how simple it is. | 看看多简单 |
[01:27] | Our margins will be huge. | 利润空间很大 |
[01:29] | I’ll call production. | 我去联系生产部 |
[01:30] | Let’s get a run of these going ASAP. | 赶紧开始制作这些面具 |
[01:32] | Hey, good work, kid. We’re gonna make a killing. | 干得好 小子 绝对能大卖[大杀四方] |
[01:56] | You sure we have to do this tonight? | 你确定一定要今晚做吗 |
[01:58] | It’s a skeleton crew at this hour, | 这个时间对方的留守人员最少 |
[02:01] | it’ll buy us more time. | 能给我们多争取些时间 |
[02:03] | The NFFA has half the city looking for you. | 新国父集团让半个城的人都在找你 |
[02:06] | You’re probably locked out of their system by now. | 你大概现在被禁止登录系统了吧 |
[02:08] | No, they wouldn’t lock me out. | 不 他们不会禁止我登录 |
[02:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:12] | If I log in, they’ll be able to trace my location. | 如果我登录 他们就能找到我的下落 |
[02:15] | So it’s a trap. | 那这是个陷阱 |
[02:16] | Only if they catch us. | 除非他们抓到我们 |
[02:18] | I’ve rerouted my signal through a few hubs, but still. | 我通过好几个中转改变了路径 但还是会被找到 |
[02:22] | Once I’m logged in, we’ll have to move fast. | 一旦我登录 我们得赶紧行动 |
[02:24] | Yeah, you took a big risk coming to a former cop. | 是啊 你来找前任警察真够大胆的 |
[02:27] | What made you think I wasn’t gonna turn you in? | 你怎么觉得我不会告发你呢 |
[02:30] | You walked away from a system that betrayed you. | 你离开了一个背叛了你的系统 |
[02:33] | Seemed like someone who would understand. | 看起来是个能理解的人 |
[02:36] | Besides… | 而且 |
[02:38] | I saw you on Purge Night. | 我在清除夜看见你了 |
[02:40] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[02:41] | You refused to kill those security guards | 你拒绝杀那些安保 |
[02:43] | when anyone else would’ve purged them. | 但其他人都会毫不犹豫地清除他们 |
[02:46] | Don’t canonize me just yet. | 别把我当作圣人 |
[02:48] | You about ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:51] | Ready. | 好了 |
[02:52] | Go. | 开始 |
[02:57] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[03:05] | – Where are we at, Vivian? – Triangulating her position. | -薇薇安 什么情况 -三角定位她的坐标 |
[03:07] | She stays on another few seconds then we’ll have her. | 她只要再登录几秒 就能找到位置了 |
[03:25] | Time? | 还剩多久 |
[03:26] | We’re out of it. | 没时间了 |
[03:27] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[03:34] | I’m almost there. | 我快好了 |
[03:35] | We gotta be wheels up. | 我们该走了 |
[03:40] | – Done. – Let’s go. | -好了 -我们走 |
[03:51] | – 652 Longview. – Alert dispatch. | -远景街652号 -通知调度台 |
[03:54] | Tell them to send everything they got. | 让他们派出所有人手 |
[04:03] | Did you get them? | 你拿到了吗 |
[04:05] | Full names, addresses. | 全名 地址 |
[04:06] | Everything you need to track these guys down. | 找到这些家伙所需要的一切 |
[04:17] | Meet your Jackals. | 见见你的豺狼吧 |
[04:28] | Listen, um, I’m gonna make some coffee. | 我要去煮点咖啡 |
[04:32] | And just act like is this a normal morning, huh? | 表现得好像这是个普通的早晨吗 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. We’ll eat breakfast. | 我不知道 我们会吃早饭 |
[04:36] | We’ll figure this out. | 也会解决这件事 |
[04:38] | I’ll call the PI. | 我会给私家侦探打电话 |
[04:41] | No, we can’t tell the PI about last night. | 不 我们不能告诉私家侦探昨晚的事 |
[04:46] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[04:52] | I can’t believe we did that. | 我无法相信我们那么做了 |
[04:58] | Well, at least we got results. | 至少我们有收获了 |
[05:00] | We know more than we did all year. | 我们现在知道了比过去一年还多的事 |
[05:02] | But? | 不过呢 |
[05:04] | I mean, but somebody tried to Purge me, | 不过有人想清除我 |
[05:06] | and now I feel like the bad guy. | 现在我感觉自己就是那个坏人 |
[05:09] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[05:13] | Babe, it can get uglier. | 宝贝 可能会变得更加危险 |
[05:16] | Are you sure you wanna be here? | 你确定要待在这儿吗 |
[05:18] | I am not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[05:23] | Not after– | 毕竟 |
[05:25] | not after the part I played in all this. | 毕竟我做了那种事 |
[05:32] | Listen, if these people here at this neighborhood | 听着 如果这个街区真的有人 |
[05:34] | really wants to Purge you, | 真想清除你 |
[05:36] | they’re the crazy ones, okay? | 他们才是疯了的人 好吗 |
[05:39] | Not us. | 不是我们 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:57] | Oh, you can’t go. | 你不能走 |
[06:00] | Well, is Ben up? Can’t he drive you? | 本起来了吗 他不能送你吗 |
[06:04] | No, I’m calling a car. | 没有 我在叫车 |
[06:06] | That’s an awfully long way. Won’t that cost a fortune? | 路程太远了 那不会费很多钱吗 |
[06:10] | Kelen… | 凯伦 |
[06:12] | Sweetie, did you and Ben get in a fight? | 亲爱的 你和本吵架了吗 |
[06:16] | No. It’s fine. | 没有 我们没事的 |
[06:18] | I just have to go. | 我必须要走了 |
[06:19] | Well, at least let me make you breakfast. | 至少让我给你做点早餐 |
[06:25] | 经济型 无车 | |
[06:59] | – Morning, guys. – Morning. | -大家早 -早安 |
[07:02] | Morning | 早 |
[07:07] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[07:09] | I slept great. Really great. | 我睡得很好 真的很好 |
[07:12] | Huh, must have. You’re never up before me. | 一定是 你从没在我之前起过 |
[07:16] | I was just telling your mom I’ve got a ton of work to do. | 我刚告诉你妈妈我有一大堆作业要做 |
[07:20] | Big poli-sci project coming up. | 政治学大作业快该交了 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna grab a car back to campus | 我随便叫辆车回学校 |
[07:24] | and get an early start on it. | 好早点开始做 |
[07:26] | Thanks for everything, Ms. Gardner. | 感谢你所做的一切 加德纳女士 |
[07:30] | I’ll see you later, okay? | 回头见 好吗 |
[07:31] | No, wait, I’ll–I’ll take you. | 不 等等 我送你去 |
[07:34] | No, you should spend some time with your family. | 不用了 你应该花点时间陪你家人 |
[07:37] | I don’t wanna cut your trip short. | 我不想缩短你的行程 |
[07:38] | It’s no problem. Right, Mom? | 这不是问题 对吗 妈妈 |
[07:40] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[07:41] | I’d feel better if you drove her. | 如果你开车送她我感觉更放心 |
[07:43] | See? | 看到没 |
[07:44] | Let me just gonna grab my bags and get dressed. | 容我去拿上包穿好衣服 |
[07:49] | All righty. | 好 |
[08:13] | The hell are they doing? | 他们到底在做什么 |
[08:18] | Are you sure you saw them go in? | 你确定你看到他们进去了吗 |
[08:22] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[08:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[08:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[08:34] | Around back. | 绕到后面 |
[08:51] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[08:56] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[08:58] | I want to talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[08:59] | Marcus, I, uh, I don’t know what this is about, | 马克斯 我不知道这是因为什么 |
[09:01] | but you look upset. | 但你看上去很不高兴 |
[09:03] | – Why don’t we, uh– – Enough, okay? | -不如我们 -够了 好吗 |
[09:05] | Just stop. No more bullshit. | 打住吧 别再胡扯了 |
[09:09] | What have I done to all of you to make you hate me so much? | 我对你们所有人做了什么让你们如此恨我 |
[09:16] | Please, just talk to us. | 拜托 和我们说说 |
[09:19] | Whatever I’ve done, okay? | 不管我做了什么 好吗 |
[09:22] | I don’t deserve to die. | 我也不是死有余辜 |
[09:28] | Imagine if it was your family. | 想想如果这发生在你们家人身上 |
[09:35] | Just, please. | 拜托了 |
[09:37] | Just give us a chance. | 给我们一个机会 |
[09:49] | What a speech. | 真是精彩的演讲 |
[09:54] | Were you finished? | 讲完了吗 |
[10:07] | Recognize me? | 认出我了吗 |
[10:12] | I’m your neighbor, Clint, and… | 我是你的邻居 克林特 |
[10:15] | you killed my wife. | 你杀了我妻子 |
[10:22] | You can’t make amends, Marcus. | 你永远都无法弥补了 马库斯 |
[10:24] | Five years ago, I came home from work, | 五年前 我下班回家 |
[10:26] | and Maisy, she was having trouble breathing. | 我的妻子梅茜呼吸困难 |
[10:29] | Brought her to the ER at Bienville, | 我带她去了比安维尔的急诊室 |
[10:33] | you examined her. | 是你诊治的 |
[10:34] | Nurses said you diagnosed, uh, atrial fibrillation. | 护士说 你诊断为心房颤动 |
[10:40] | You came out, you explained that you were gonna have | 你走出来 解释说需要电击 |
[10:43] | to shock her heart back into rhythm. | 来恢复她的心跳节律 |
[10:46] | How routine it was, | 多么常规的流程 |
[10:48] | that I had nothing to worry about. | 我没什么可担心的 |
[10:50] | I believed you. | 我相信你 |
[10:52] | You seemed so fucking smart and confident. | 毕竟你看起来那么聪明 又有把握 |
[10:55] | There was a problem. | 但天有不测风云 |
[10:59] | As soon as you shocked her heart, | 她的心脏一被你电击 |
[11:01] | it never started pumping again. | 就再没跳动一下 |
[11:04] | You didn’t even come out to tell me. | 你甚至都没出来告诉我 |
[11:06] | After all that shit about how I had nothing to worry about, | 在我还以为完全没什么可担心的时候 |
[11:08] | you send another doctor out to break the news. | 你让另一个医生告诉了我这个噩耗 |
[11:16] | Clint? | 克林特 |
[11:18] | Look, yeah, I don’t– I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道该说些什么 |
[11:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:22] | I–I do my best, | 我 我竭尽全力了 |
[11:25] | and then just– yeah, every time. | 我真的每一次都是 |
[11:27] | But sometimes, there isn’t anything that I can do. | 但有时我确实无能为力 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:33] | Don’t pretend like you cared, man. | 别在这惺惺作态了 伙计 |
[11:35] | I do care. | 我真的没有 |
[11:41] | When you moved into the neighborhood, | 你刚搬到这儿的时候 |
[11:45] | I thought for sure you’d come see how I was doing. | 我以为你会来看望下我的情况 |
[11:48] | You didn’t recognize me. | 但是你根本没认出我 |
[11:50] | Treated me like a stranger. | 就当我是个陌生人 |
[11:52] | She was a pillar of this community. | 她是这片社区的核心人物 |
[11:54] | We all loved her. | 我们都爱她 |
[11:56] | She was a saint. | 她是圣人 |
[11:58] | And the truth is | 而事实是 |
[12:01] | you barely know any of us. | 你甚至根本都不认识我们 |
[12:03] | So wait a minute, so you–you agree with this guy? | 等等 所以你们都站在他那边 |
[12:07] | I speak for the group, Marcus… | 我虽然站在集体这边 马库斯 |
[12:12] | But I’m a fair man. | 但我也是个公平的人 |
[12:15] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我们来谈个条件 |
[12:17] | You get out of here tonight by midnight… | 如果你今晚午夜前从这儿搬走 |
[12:23] | And we’ll consider taking the hit off your head. | 我们就考虑撤销悬赏 |
[12:27] | But if you don’t, | 但是如果你不搬的话 |
[12:30] | I’m the one that’s going to kill you this Purge Night. | 我一定会在这次清除夜杀了你 |
[12:37] | You’re planning revenge on the Jackals? | 你打算报复豺狼 |
[12:41] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[12:43] | See that box on the floor? | 看到脚边的盒子了吗 |
[12:46] | Open that up. | 打开它 |
[12:50] | – What’s this? – Put it on. | -这是什么 -戴上它 |
[12:53] | It’s time to change your look. | 得改变下你的样子了 |
[12:55] | And when we get there, | 等我们到了那儿 |
[12:56] | I’ve got to talk to Doug and Sara. | 我会先跟道格和莎拉谈谈 |
[12:58] | They’re a little spooked at how much heat | 你现在的热血行为 |
[12:59] | you have on you right now. | 让他们有点吃惊 |
[13:01] | Your team, your rules. | 你的团队 你说了算 |
[13:04] | And I have a passport guy. | 我还有个熟人能办护照 |
[13:07] | Thank you, but I’m not going anywhere. | 谢谢 但我哪也不去 |
[13:11] | Graveyards are full of heroes. | 墓地里埋的可都是英雄 |
[13:13] | – Good thing I’m not a hero. – Yeah? | -幸好我不是英雄 -喂 |
[13:16] | Oh, Jesus, how–how long ago? | 天呐 什么时候 |
[13:20] | I understand. Thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[13:22] | – What’s going on? – I got to handle something. | -怎么了 -我得去处理点事儿 |
[13:24] | Now? | 现在 |
[13:26] | That was my mother’s nursing home. | 是我妈妈的养老院打来的 |
[13:28] | She wandered off the grounds. No one can seem to find her. | 她出去溜达 但是好像走失了 |
[13:30] | Is she sick? | 她生病了吗 |
[13:32] | She has Alzheimer’s. | 她有阿尔兹海默症 |
[13:33] | Last time she got out, she got clipped by a car. | 上一次她出去就被车撞了 |
[13:36] | Oh, my God. Where do you think she went? | 天呐 你觉得她可能会去哪 |
[13:39] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[13:40] | You watch people long enough, | 你阅人无数 |
[13:41] | you see that everyone has their patterns. | 你应该知道每个人都有特定的习惯 |
[13:44] | What about a childhood home? A favorite place? | 小时候的家 钟爱的地方 |
[13:48] | Maybe something related to an old job? | 或者以前工作的地方 |
[13:51] | Good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[13:57] | You’re in early. | 你很早啊 |
[14:00] | I–I never actually went home. | 我其实没有回家 |
[14:03] | Listen, don’t beat yourself up. | 听着 别太逼自己了 |
[14:04] | You did a great job last night. | 你昨晚做得很好 |
[14:06] | Remember, she knows the playbook. | 记住 她懂我们的招数 |
[14:09] | We’ll catch her. | 我们会抓到她的 |
[14:10] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这个 |
[14:15] | What exactly did Esme do? | 埃斯米到底做了什么 |
[14:17] | I mean, I know she’s tagged, but… | 我知道她已经被标记 但是 |
[14:20] | Vivian, I know you really care about this job, | 薇薇安 我知道你很在乎这份工作 |
[14:22] | and you have a big heart. | 你也很宽容 |
[14:24] | But that’s not always a good thing, | 但这不一定都是好事 |
[14:26] | and I know that sounds callus, but– | 我知道这听起来很老生常谈 但是 |
[14:27] | No, I–I get it. We have to remain impartial. | 不 我知道 我们不能带有偏颇 |
[14:37] | When Esme betrayed the department, it was… | 埃斯米背叛部门后 这… |
[14:41] | Yeah, it was hard on all of us. | 嗯 这对我们来说都很难 |
[14:49] | So why do you think she did it? | 那你为什么觉得是她干的 |
[14:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | Because she cared too much. | 因为她太在乎了 |
[14:57] | She got personally involved | 她亲自插手干预了 |
[14:58] | instead of letting the system do its job. | 而不是让系统司其职 |
[15:02] | It’s important to trust the NFFA. | 最重要的就是要信任新国父集团 |
[15:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:25] | Kelen. | 凯伦 |
[15:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:32] | Open up my bag. | 打开我的包 |
[15:33] | There’s something I wanna show you. | 我有东西想给你看 |
[15:38] | Please… | 拜托 |
[15:41] | just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[15:43] | Why? Let’s just listen to music like you said. | 为什么 能不能就像你说的那样听听音乐 |
[15:45] | Kelen… | 凯伦 |
[15:47] | it’s important. | 这很重要 |
[15:49] | Do this for me. | 帮我打开 |
[15:50] | I already saw. | 我已经看到了 |
[15:52] | I saw it. I–I–I saw the mask. | 我看到了 我看到面具了 |
[15:58] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[16:04] | But you didn’t call the cops. | 但你没有报警 |
[16:08] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道这意味着什么 对吗 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:16] | It means you care about me. | 意味着你在乎我 |
[16:21] | Of course I do, Ben. | 当然了 本 |
[16:26] | After what happened on Purge Night, | 在清除夜发生那种事后 |
[16:28] | I–I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 我脑子里就全是那些事 |
[16:32] | I was on the edge all the time, | 我每时每刻都在崩溃边缘 |
[16:33] | just waiting for something bad to happen. | 等待着发生什么坏事 |
[16:39] | The farmer, when he grabbed me, | 那个农民 他抓住我的时候 |
[16:41] | I–I just reacted. | 我本能地反应了 |
[16:47] | But then afterward, I… | 但后来 我… |
[16:49] | I felt better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[16:53] | I felt great. | 我觉得很好 |
[16:59] | I think it’s very brave | 我觉得你能告诉我 |
[17:02] | that you can talk to me about all this. | 就是已经非常有勇气了 |
[17:06] | It’s so honest. | 你非常诚实 |
[17:08] | It is, | 是的 |
[17:10] | and the fact that you see I’m the same guy, | 你看到的我依然还是那个我 |
[17:12] | that–that’s real. | 真的 |
[17:13] | That–that shows the kind of connection we have. | 那说明我们就是有那种心灵上的链接 |
[17:18] | I feel like it brings us closer together. | 我觉得这让我们的关系更近了 |
[17:32] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[17:39] | But it still scares you. | 但这依然让我害怕 |
[17:43] | No. | 不 |
[17:45] | You keep doing that thing with your neck. | 你一直在摸你的脖子 |
[18:04] | I didn’t want it to be like this. | 我也不想这样 |
[18:11] | Here… | 给 |
[18:13] | take it. | 拿着 |
[18:19] | I want you to feel completely safe. | 我想让你觉得自己很安全 |
[18:40] | You know, maybe I’ll give it some time. | 也许我该等一段时间 |
[18:43] | I don’t think you’ll ever convince that man. | 我觉得我没办法说服那家伙 |
[18:46] | You can’t reason with grief. | 你无法和悲伤理论 |
[18:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:50] | I mean, did you see the look on their faces? | 你看到他们脸上的表情了吗 |
[18:53] | They were scared. | 他们很害怕 |
[18:55] | I mean, he’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[18:59] | I’ll pack a couple of bags and send for the rest. | 我打包一些行李 把其他的寄出去 |
[19:00] | You guys are leaving? | 你们要走了吗 |
[19:05] | – Darren? – Are you all right? | -达伦 -你没事吧 |
[19:08] | Uh, yeah, you just said you’re leaving, right? | 嗯 你刚刚说你要走了 |
[19:11] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[19:14] | Okay, I’m coming with you. | 好 我和你们一起走 |
[19:15] | Darren, honey, we have to leave today. | 达伦 亲爱的 我们今天就要走 |
[19:17] | – No, I’m–that’s fine. I’m coming with. | 不 我…没关系 我跟你们一起 |
[19:18] | Son, what’s wrong? | 孩子 怎么了 |
[19:23] | I think I’m in trouble, Dad. | 我觉得我有麻烦了 爸爸 |
[19:27] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[19:28] | Okay, I messed with the wrong guys, | 我惹了不该惹的人 |
[19:29] | and I think they’re coming to Purge me now. | 我觉得他们要清除我了 |
[19:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[19:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:38] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:39] | You’re coming with us. | 你和我们一起走 |
[19:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:47] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:49] | Mom! I’m her son. | 妈妈 我是她的儿子 |
[19:51] | Ryan, honey, what– why aren’t you in school? | 瑞安 亲爱的 你怎么没在上学 |
[19:56] | It got canceled. | 学校取消了 |
[20:02] | Uh, uh, let’s get you home. I’ll get her home safe. | 我们送你回家吧 我会把她安全送回家的 |
[20:03] | Oh, hold on there, sir. | 等一下 先生 |
[20:04] | We need to get a little information here. | 我们要登记一下信息 |
[20:06] | Let me start with your ID. | 先让我看看你的身份证 |
[20:28] | Ryan Grant. | 瑞安·格兰特 |
[20:30] | That’s it. | 就这个 |
[20:39] | You’re retired NOPD. | 你是退休的国家警察 |
[20:41] | Well, old timers retire. | 老了就该退休 |
[20:43] | I just kicked the habit early. | 我只是还有原来的习惯 |
[20:45] | Right on. | 马上 |
[20:45] | We pulled up an Alice Grant with an address | 我们逼停了住在多热尼亚 |
[20:48] | listed at Lafayette Assisted Living over on Dorgenois. | 拉斐特疗养中心的爱丽丝·格兰特 |
[20:51] | – Is that right? – Yeah, that’s it. | -对吗 -是的 没错 |
[20:52] | I’ve got my truck here. I can get her home. | 我的车在那里 我可以送她回家 |
[20:54] | – Okay, we’ll walk you back. – I don’t want to trouble you. | -好 我们送你们回去 -我可不想麻烦你们 |
[20:56] | Oh, no trouble at all, man. Anything for a vet. | 一点都不麻烦 帮前辈义不容辞 |
[21:06] | Where are we going now, honey? | 我们要去哪里 亲爱的 |
[21:11] | – Is this your truck here? – Yeah, it’s right here. | -这是你的车吗 -是的 这边 |
[21:17] | I got it. | 我来 |
[21:21] | Here we go. | 来 |
[21:22] | All right, here I go. | 好了 我来了 |
[21:26] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -来 -谢谢 |
[21:28] | No problem. Y’all drive safe now. | 不客气 你们一路顺风 |
[21:58] | You hot? | 你热吗 |
[22:01] | I’ll turn on the AC. | 我开空调 |
[22:05] | There’s a gas station up ahead. | 前面有一个加油站 |
[22:08] | I’m gonna stop. | 我会停一下 |
[22:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[22:50] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:58] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[23:01] | Can I borrow your phone? | 我能借一下你的手机吗 |
[23:03] | Uh, mine’s dead. | 我的手机没电了 |
[23:05] | I need to call my mom | 我要打给我妈妈 |
[23:06] | and let her know I left something back at the house. | 告诉她 我有东西拉在家里了 |
[24:06] | 救命 我被校园杀手绑架了 绿色房车 55号公路往南 | |
[24:36] | Thanks for letting me use your phone. | 谢谢你借我手机 |
[24:38] | You ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[25:14] | Drew Adams. | 杜鲁·亚当斯 |
[25:27] | 感兴趣就联系8005550140 找德鲁·亚当斯 | |
[25:30] | – Hello? – Vivian? | -喂 -薇薇安吗 |
[25:32] | You saw my flyers? | 你看到沃德传单了吗 |
[25:33] | Photo got my attention. | 那张照片吸引了我的注意力 |
[25:35] | How the hell did you know where to post them? | 你怎么知道该贴在哪里的 |
[25:37] | I, uh, paid some people to plaster them | 我付钱让人贴在 |
[25:38] | around dead zones where you were last spotted. | 你最后出现过的区域 |
[25:40] | You could get arrested for talking to me. | 你和我说话很可能会被抓的 |
[25:43] | They might even have you wired by now. | 他们可能已经监听你了 |
[25:45] | No, I’m not. It’s safe. | 不 我没有 很安全 |
[25:46] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:48] | I did a keystroke analysis on your work station | 我在他们清除你的工作站之前 |
[25:50] | before they erased it. | 进行了击键分析 |
[25:51] | I saw what you did– the deleted footage. | 我看到你做的事了 删掉的录像 |
[25:54] | Hey, whatever you do, do not mention that footage | 不管你要干什么都不要对任何人提 |
[25:57] | or that case to anyone. | 那段录像或那个案子 |
[25:59] | Do you understand? Not even Curtis. | 你明白吗 连柯蒂斯都别说 |
[26:01] | I won’t, but it’s against regulation | 我不会的 但那样篡改录像 |
[26:03] | to tamper with footage like that. | 是违反规定的 |
[26:05] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[26:08] | I– | 我… |
[26:09] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[26:11] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[26:13] | They–they–they won’t give me a straight answer, | 他们不愿意正面回答我 |
[26:15] | Curtis just skirts the issue. | 柯蒂斯只会回避话题 |
[26:17] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有做任何错事 |
[26:20] | How do I know that for sure? | 我怎么能确定 |
[26:22] | You don’t. | 你不能 |
[26:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:25] | You cannot trust anyone. | 你不能相信任何人 |
[26:30] | How about you? Can I trust you? | 那你呢 我能相信你吗 |
[26:33] | Because there is something very wrong, | 因为发生了一些非常不对的事 |
[26:35] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:40] | You can help me. | 你可以帮我 |
[26:53] | What are you looking for? | 你在看什么 |
[26:56] | I was just, um, checking my makeup. | 我只是在看我的妆 |
[27:04] | So I was thinking after finals, | 我在想期末考试以后 |
[27:08] | maybe we take a trip somewhere? | 我们可以去哪里玩玩 |
[27:12] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 会不会很有意思 |
[27:15] | Or we can save our money for an apartment. | 或者我们可以攒钱买个公寓 |
[27:20] | If we finally had our own place, we can get a puppy. | 如果我们有自己的家 也许能买一条小狗 |
[27:32] | Ben? | 本 |
[27:36] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[27:37] | Ben? | 本 |
[27:39] | Ben! | 本 |
[27:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:50] | Ben? | 本 |
[27:52] | Ben? | 本 |
[27:56] | 救命 我被校园杀手绑架了 绿色房车 55号公路往南 | |
[28:04] | Looks like they’re stopping traffic ahead. | 看来前面的路被封了 |
[28:17] | All right, keep moving. | 好了 继续走 |
[28:18] | Pull up. Pull up. | 停车 停车 |
[28:23] | Hi, Officer. | 你好 警官 |
[28:24] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[28:25] | I need everyone’s identification. | 我需要所有人的身份证 |
[28:27] | Yes, sir. I’m reaching for it right now. | 好的 先生 我正在拿 |
[28:32] | Come on, guys. | 来 伙计们 |
[28:35] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -找到了吗 -嗯 |
[28:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[28:45] | I don’t mind Mississippi. | 去密西西比也无所谓 |
[28:47] | It’s so green here. | 这里就有很多树 |
[28:52] | I’m afraid we have a problem. | 恐怕我们有些问题 |
[28:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:56] | You and your wife are free to continue, | 你和你的妻子可以继续往前 |
[28:58] | but sir, you’re on our No Travel list. | 但是 先生 你在出行管制名单上 |
[29:00] | I can’t let you across the state line. | 我不能让你过州级线 |
[29:02] | Wait, that’s not right. | 等等 这不对劲 |
[29:03] | Uh, is that some sort of mistake? | 这是弄错了吗 |
[29:05] | The list comes straight from the NFFA. | 这个名单是新国父集团发的 |
[29:07] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[29:09] | Please turn around. | 请调头 |
[29:11] | Look, Dad, it’s not a mistake. | 爸爸 不是弄错了 |
[29:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:16] | Look, the trouble that I’m in is not with some guys. | 我惹的不是什么普通人 |
[29:20] | It’s the government. | 而是政府 |
[29:23] | Okay, you–you guys should probably just go on without me. | 你们还是别带我了 走吧 |
[29:25] | Please, I can’t have something happen to you guys because of me. | 拜托 我不能让你们俩因为我而出事 |
[29:28] | Darren, no. I’m not leaving my son. | 达伦 不 我不会丢下我的儿子 |
[29:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:41] | Please don’t do this. | 求你不要这么做 |
[29:43] | – Why did you write this? – I was scared. | -你为什么要写下这个 -我很害怕 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry, but I’m so scared. | 对不起 但是我太害怕了 |
[29:50] | It’s just because you don’t understand. | 就是因为你不理解 |
[29:52] | I don’t want to understand. | 我不想理解 |
[29:55] | It’s sick, Ben. | 这太变态了 本 |
[29:58] | You’re always going to be afraid until you see for yourself. | 你如果不亲眼看看 就会一直害怕 |
[30:03] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做一些事 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么 |
[30:14] | Pick up the knife. Let me show you. | 拿起刀 让我给你看看 |
[30:15] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:17] | I–I can’t. | 我不行 |
[30:17] | Kelen, do this for me. | 凯伦 就算是为我 |
[30:21] | Pick up the knife and I’ll show you. | 拿起刀 我给你看看 |
[30:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[30:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:29] | Now I want you to cut me. | 我现在希望你刺我 |
[30:30] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[30:31] | Come on. It’s okay. | 快点 没事的 |
[30:35] | I’ll be here to help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[30:40] | You just got to give yourself permission | 你只要允许你自己 |
[30:41] | to let go of all the guilt and the fear. | 放开所有的愧疚和恐惧 |
[30:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:49] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[30:50] | Yeah. Come on! | 没错 快点 |
[30:53] | Yeah. Come on! | 没错 来 |
[30:57] | Yeah, come on. Do it! | 没错 来 |
[31:04] | What the fuck? | 你干什么 |
[31:20] | Kelen! | 凯伦 |
[31:26] | Kelen, wait! | 凯伦 等等 |
[31:32] | Kelen! | 凯伦 |
[31:36] | Kelen! | 凯伦 |
[31:39] | Kelen! | 凯伦 |
[31:46] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[31:50] | Kelen, wait! | 凯伦 等等 |
[31:53] | Kelen, wait! | 凯伦 等等 |
[32:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:05] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[32:07] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[32:12] | Man, I didn’t even– even want to hit her. | 伙计 我没…我没想撞她的 |
[32:15] | She ran right into the road, dude. I just… | 她突然跑到路中央 我… |
[32:17] | are you… | 你… |
[32:19] | oh, fuck. I’ve got to call 911! | 天啊 我要赶紧报警 |
[34:36] | Jesus. | 上帝啊啊 |
[34:40] | That was way too close. | 太惊险了 |
[34:44] | Play time’s over. | 游戏时间结束了 |
[34:45] | I’m gonna get you a passport and get you out of here. | 我会给你搞个护照 送你离开这里 |
[34:48] | I already told you I’m not leaving. | 我已经说了 我不走 |
[34:51] | Hey, the cops almost caught you today. | 警察今天差点抓到你 |
[34:53] | You stay here, you’re as good as dead. | 你要是待在这里 早晚没命 |
[34:55] | When shit went upside down for you, did you run? | 你只要碰到什么事就会跑吗 |
[34:58] | Do you wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[35:00] | Because I have people here that depend on me, | 因为有人依赖着我 |
[35:04] | and I’m not gonna put my team | 我不会让我的团队 |
[35:05] | or my mother in that kind of danger. | 或我的妈妈遇到那种危险 |
[35:07] | Yeah, well, I have people too. | 我也有人 |
[35:10] | People that were hurt by the NFFA, | 那些曾被新国父集团伤害的人 |
[35:11] | and I was part of that. | 我也是加害者之一 |
[35:13] | People like Dr. Adams and Olivia Hughes. | 像亚当斯博士和奥利维亚·休斯那样的人 |
[35:21] | And Tommy. | 还有汤米 |
[35:26] | What do you know about Tommy? | 你知道多少关于汤米的事 |
[35:28] | The morning after Purge Night, | 清除夜后的那天早上 |
[35:30] | when Tommy crossed the line… | 汤米的脚越线 |
[35:34] | I was the one who tagged him. | 是我标记了他 |
[35:45] | My best friend is gonna die in there because of you. | 我最好的朋友要因为你而死在里面了 |
[35:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:56] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[35:58] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[36:01] | This is why I have to stay. I have to set things right. | 所以我才要留下来 我要纠正一切 |
[36:04] | I told myself it was just a job, and if it wasn’t me, | 我告诉过自己 这只是一份工作 如果不是我 |
[36:07] | somebody else would have to do it. | 也会有别人要这么做 |
[36:09] | But I can’t think that way anymore. | 但是我不能再抱着这种想法了 |
[36:11] | – You need to leave. – I need to help. | -你必须离开 -我必须帮忙 |
[36:13] | Please, just let me stay. | 求你了 让我留下来 |
[36:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:17] | I don’t give a fuck what you do, | 我不在乎你要做什么 |
[36:21] | but you’re not staying here. | 但是你不能留在这里 |
[36:43] | Guys, are you sure about this? | 伙计们 你们确定要这样吗 |
[36:46] | We shouldn’t have never run. | 我们就不该逃走 |
[36:52] | I mean, why should we leave everything that we worked for? | 我们为什么要丢下我们努力奋斗得到的一切 |
[36:55] | For some old psycho? | 就为了几个老疯子 |
[36:57] | Okay, you got guys like Clint all over this country. | 全国到处都有克林特这样的人 |
[37:02] | Some of them, they’re running this country. | 有些人甚至还是国家的管理层 |
[37:05] | But if we run now, we’ll be running forever. | 但如果我们现在逃走 那就会永远都在逃亡 |
[37:08] | And I ain’t running. | 我不逃 |
[37:09] | All right? We ain’t running. | 好吗 我们不逃 |
[37:36] | I wanna say thanks for everything. | 我想谢谢你做的一切 |
[37:45] | The way you feel about Tommy… | 你对汤米的感受 |
[37:49] | The way it eats at you… | 这种吞噬你的感受 |
[37:52] | I’m carrying that for a lot of people I hurt. | 也是我伤害的很多人压在我身上的感受 |
[37:57] | You know… | 你知道 |
[37:58] | some new person is sitting at my old desk, | 有新的人坐在我原来的办公桌前 |
[38:03] | pressing the buttons I used to press, | 按下我曾经按下的按钮 |
[38:06] | tagging new Tommys every day, | 每天都在标记新的汤米 |
[38:08] | sending good people to prison… | 把好人送进监狱 |
[38:12] | or worse. | 或者去更糟的地方 |
[38:14] | And that is why I had to blow up this whole fucking thing. | 所以我要毁掉这操蛋的一切 |
[38:32] | Wait. | 等等 |