时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 东德 1973年 | |
[01:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:35] | Please don’t make me do this. | 请别逼我这么做 |
[01:37] | We’ve worked so hard for this moment. | 我们为这一刻努力了很久 |
[01:42] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我不认为我能做到 |
[01:43] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[01:45] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以 |
[01:47] | I believe in you… | 我相信你 |
[01:51] | My love. | 亲爱的 |
[01:53] | More than ever. | 比从前更相信 |
[01:57] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[02:03] | * Frère Jacque, Frère Jacque * | *雅克修士 雅克修士* |
[02:10] | * Dormez-vous, dormez-vous? * | *您在睡觉吗 您在睡觉吗* |
[04:27] | The man that I was before… | 曾经的我 |
[04:30] | would he have been able to kill them? | 能杀死那些人吗 |
[04:32] | The man you were… | 曾经的你 |
[04:35] | sent here by the CIA… | 是中情局派来 |
[04:38] | to murder me. | 杀我的 |
[04:39] | And now look at you. | 瞧瞧现在的你 |
[04:41] | Such progress. | 进步真大 |
[04:43] | These methods of mine, I know… | 我的这些方法 我知道 |
[04:46] | they are complicated. | 很复杂 |
[04:48] | But you… | 但你… |
[04:52] | You are my most promising subject. | 你是我最有希望的对象 |
[04:58] | My cicada. | 我的知了 |
[04:59] | A cicada? | 知了 |
[05:01] | An amazing little creature. | 一种神奇的小动物 |
[05:04] | They burrow underground just beneath the surface… | 它们潜伏在表面之下 |
[05:07] | for years at a time… | 每次都是很多年 |
[05:10] | and wait. | 一直等待着 |
[05:11] | And then they awaken from their long slumber. | 然后从漫长的休眠中苏醒 |
[05:15] | And die. | 然后死去 |
[05:16] | Yes–but not before they fulfill their destiny. | 是的 但它们会先完成它们的使命 |
[05:21] | You will be a great solider for our cause. | 你会是我们事业中的一个伟大士兵 |
[05:25] | But right now… | 但现在… |
[05:27] | you need your rest. | 你需要休息 |
[05:32] | Wait, Dr. Meisner. | 等等 迈斯纳博士 |
[05:35] | There’s something I need to ask. | 我想问一件事 |
[05:37] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[05:39] | Gustav… | 古斯塔夫 |
[07:34] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[09:05] | I believed in you. | 我相信了你 |
[09:09] | I thought we had something. | 我以为我们之间有特别联系 |
[10:15] | Halt! | 站住 |
[11:34] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你有看到我看到的吗 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:38] | Tell Levine I’ll be in the situation room in two minutes. | 告诉莱文我两分钟后到战情室 |
[11:42] | We’ve just received an incoming message | 我们刚收到了 |
[11:44] | from General Chin-Hwa Kwon of the North Korean People’s Army. | 朝鲜人民军权镇化将军的一条消息 |
[11:47] | He’s in London with a delegation, | 他随代表团来到伦敦 |
[11:49] | and he’s requested to speak to a woman named Tara Coleman. | 他请求和一名叫塔拉·科曼的女人谈话 |
[11:52] | Now, this request is completely unprecedented given Kwon’s position, | 考虑到权的地位 这个请求是前所未有的 |
[11:55] | so I need to know everything | 所以我要知道 |
[11:57] | about this woman, Tara Coleman. | 这个女人塔拉·科曼的所有信息 |
[11:58] | She’s a journalist. | 她是一名记者 |
[11:59] | Used to be a journalist. | 曾是一名记者 |
[12:00] | She’s currently a London cab driver. | 她现在在伦敦开出租车 |
[12:03] | We’ve got Matt Edwards on the ground, he’s in London. | 马特·爱德华兹现在就在伦敦 |
[12:09] | – I’m moving. – 60 seconds out. | -我行动了 -还有60秒 |
[12:11] | What’s her background? | 她的背景是什么 |
[12:12] | Raised in London, | 在伦敦长大 |
[12:13] | both parents and her sister killed in a car accident when she was 10. | 双亲和姐姐在她十岁时死于车祸 |
[12:17] | She was also in the vehicle. | 她当时也在车里 |
[12:18] | She was the lone survivor. | 她是唯一的幸存者 |
[12:20] | None of which explains why Tara Coleman is the woman of the hour. | 这也解释不了为什么他要找塔拉·科曼 |
[12:23] | This might have something to do with an article | 这可能跟她在几年前 |
[12:24] | that she was working on a few years ago. | 写的一篇文章有关 |
[12:26] | Headline? | 标题是什么 |
[12:27] | Soviet era nuke currently aimed at Washington, D.C. | 《苏联时期核弹瞄准华府》 |
[12:33] | She believes that a decommissioned nuke | 她相信一枚代号为短剑六号的 |
[12:36] | known as Stiletto Six ended up on the black market. | 退役核弹进入了黑市 |
[12:39] | This was full of holes, she lost all credibility. | 那篇报道充满漏洞导致她失去了所有信誉度 |
[12:42] | Editor pulled the plug on it, fired her, | 总编撤掉了文章并解雇了她 |
[12:44] | and she has not published a word since. | 她从那之后就再也没发表过一个字 |
[12:46] | Was she right–about a nuke being aimed at D.C.? | 她是对的吗 关于核弹瞄准华府的事 |
[12:49] | No, not as far as the Agency’s concerned. | 不是 至少在局里看来是错的 |
[12:51] | Well, that’s not exactly reassuring. | 好吧 这可一点不让人省心 |
[12:52] | Five seconds out. | 还有五秒钟 |
[12:53] | Why is potentially the most valuable defector in North Korean history | 为什么朝鲜史上潜在的最有价值叛逃者 |
[12:56] | asking to speak to a discredited journalist turned cab driver? | 要求与一名前身是名誉扫地的记者的出租车司机谈话 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:01] | Ask her yourself. | 自己问她去 |
[13:05] | – Matt Edwards? – Yeah. | -是马特·爱德华兹吗 -是的 |
[13:09] | Marriott County Hall. | 去市政厅万豪酒店 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:21] | Traffic cam at A301 and Strand… | A301和海滨街的交通摄像头… |
[13:24] | she’s headed south towards Westminster Bridge. | 她正往南开向威斯敏斯特桥 |
[13:29] | I like Fela Kuti, too. | 我也喜欢费拉·库蒂[反殖民主义音乐家] |
[13:32] | You’re into Nigerian music? | 你喜欢尼日尼亚音乐吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I spent some time there. | 对 我在那待过一段时间 |
[13:35] | Oh, my sister got me into it. | 我姐姐带我入的坑 |
[13:36] | Yeah? Is that her? | 是吗 那是她吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:40] | You two close? | 你俩关系好吗 |
[13:42] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[13:46] | Oh, uh, take Belvedere road. | 走贝尔韦迪尔路 |
[13:47] | Uh, we’ll get stuck in traffic. | 会很堵的 |
[13:49] | Well, I could use the extra time | 耽误点时间也没事 |
[13:50] | to talk to you about something. | 我可以跟你聊聊天 |
[13:54] | I’m here right now | 我来这里 |
[13:55] | because there’s a North Korean general in London. | 是因为有一位朝鲜将军来伦敦了 |
[13:59] | Man, you seemed so normal a minute ago. | 哥们 刚才的你可显得正常多了 |
[14:02] | The general will only talk to you. | 将军只愿意跟你说话 |
[14:06] | This is a joke, right? | 这是个笑话吧 |
[14:07] | He wants to meet you in an hour. | 他想在一小时之内见到你 |
[14:09] | I figured he might want to ask you about Stiletto Six. | 我想他可能是想问问你短剑六号的事 |
[14:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:14] | This isn’t a joke, Tara. | 我不是在开玩笑 塔拉 |
[14:15] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[14:16] | I work for the U.S. State Department. | 我为美国国务院工作 |
[14:19] | You mean the CIA. | 你是说中情局吧 |
[14:20] | I have her. | 找到她了 |
[14:21] | They’re still heading south. | 他们还在向南开 |
[14:22] | Get me a photo on that bridge. | 给我一张那座桥的照片 |
[14:25] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[14:27] | Maybe he’s got a story. | 也许他想讲个故事 |
[14:28] | You’re a journalist. | 而你是名记者 |
[14:29] | If you knew how to find me | 要是你能找到我 |
[14:30] | then you know I’m not a journalist anymore. | 那肯定也知道 我已经不干记者了 |
[14:32] | I know your history. | 我知道你的过去 |
[14:34] | Help us out with General Kwon, | 帮我们与权将军对话 |
[14:36] | and I can help you get your reputation back. | 我就能帮你恢复名誉 |
[14:38] | I just need ten minutes. Are you in? | 只需占用你十分钟 来不来 |
[14:46] | Operation’s a go, let’s move! | 可以行动了 我们走 |
[14:50] | It’s an amplified mic. | 这是个扩音器 |
[14:51] | We’ll have ears but not eyes on you. | 我们能听到你 但看不到你 |
[14:55] | Am I going in alone? | 我要一个人进去吗 |
[14:56] | Kwon said he’d walk if he saw anyone else. | 权说要是看到有其他人 他就走 |
[14:58] | I’ll be with my team right outside the building. | 我和我的队员会守在楼外 |
[15:00] | And one of General Kwon’s associates | 权将军的一个同伙 |
[15:02] | will be waiting for you in the lobby. | 会在大厅里等着你 |
[15:03] | He’ll bring you to the meet. | 他会带你去见他 |
[15:06] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:21] | Clear copy, | 收听很清楚 |
[15:22] | repeat, clear copy. | 重复 收听很清楚 |
[15:23] | General Kwon has exited the ballroom. | 权将军走出了舞厅 |
[15:25] | Tara’s leaving the second floor elevator right now | 塔拉目前正走出二楼的电梯 |
[15:28] | heading for the men’s room on the east end of the building. | 往大楼东侧的男厕所去了 |
[15:38] | General Kwon? | 权将军 |
[15:44] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[15:48] | What’s this about? | 找我什么事 |
[15:50] | You can’t trust the CIA. | 你不能相信中情局 |
[15:51] | They’re waking them up. | 他们唤醒他们了 |
[15:54] | Waking who up? | 唤醒谁 |
[15:56] | The cicadas. | 知了 |
[15:58] | It’s starting again. | 又开始了 |
[15:59] | What’s starting again? | 什么又开始了 |
[16:01] | Treadstone. | 绊脚石 |
[16:07] | What’s Treadstone? | 什么是绊脚石 |
[16:23] | I’ve lost audio. | 听不到声音了 |
[16:23] | SAD unit, prepare to make entry. | 特别行动队 准备进入 |
[16:25] | Audio down. | 没声音了 |
[16:26] | Repeat, prepare to make entry. | 重复 准备进入 |
[16:27] | Stand down. | 不要动 |
[16:28] | Stand down, just let this play out. | 不要动 静观其变 |
[16:32] | What the hell is Treadstone? | 绊脚石到底是什么 |
[16:33] | I was sending a message. | 我要传消息出去 |
[16:34] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[16:35] | What the fuck, Dan? | 什么鬼 丹 |
[16:37] | Treadstone? | 绊脚石 |
[16:38] | Clear the room. | 出去 |
[16:40] | Please, everybody out. | 大家请回避下 |
[16:42] | In less than a minute, SAD will reach the building. | 还有不到一分钟 特别行动队就会到达 |
[16:44] | Then tell me what I’m doing here. | 那告诉我我该做什么 |
[16:46] | A rogue group in North Korea has raised funds | 朝鲜的一个反叛组织筹集了资金 |
[16:48] | to purchase the Stiletto Six launch codes | 准备从一个叫尤里·莱尼诺夫的俄罗斯人手里 |
[16:50] | from a Russian man named Yuri Leniov. | 购买短剑六号发射代码 |
[16:54] | They’re looking to upset the balance of power. | 他们想打破权力平衡 |
[16:56] | I need you to acquire the launch codes before they do. | 我需要你在他们之前获取发射代码 |
[17:00] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么做到 |
[17:03] | I have a daughter who attends boarding school in France. | 我有个女儿在法国上寄宿学校 |
[17:07] | Her name is Jang-Mi. | 她叫张美 |
[17:09] | Bring her to the Ecuadorian Embassy in Paris. | 把她带到厄瓜多尔在巴黎的大使馆 |
[17:11] | The ambassador is expecting you. | 大使在等你 |
[17:13] | He will give you what you need. | 他会给你你所需要的东西 |
[17:15] | I need to think this through. | 我得好好想想 |
[17:16] | My enemies already suspect me. | 我的敌人已经在怀疑我了 |
[17:18] | They have targeted me and my daughter. | 他们盯上了我和我女儿 |
[17:20] | You have to find her immediately, Tara. | 你得立刻找到她 塔拉 |
[17:22] | Why can’t you do anything about it? | 你为什么不能做点什么 |
[17:25] | I won’t live long enough. | 我活不久了 |
[17:31] | Look. | 拿着 |
[17:34] | Give her this. | 把这个给她 |
[17:41] | Tell my daughter I love her. | 告诉我女儿我爱她 |
[17:44] | Why are you trusting me with this? | 你为什么要信任我做这事 |
[17:46] | Because of your single-minded pursuit of Stiletto Six. | 因为你一心追逐短剑六号 |
[17:50] | You lost your career as a journalist | 你无法再做记者 |
[17:51] | because you weren’t willing to back down | 因为你不愿放弃 |
[17:53] | from your instincts about it. | 你对它的直觉 |
[17:57] | You also know what it’s like to lose your family. | 你也懂得失去家人是什么滋味 |
[18:04] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:05] | Help me save mine. | 帮我拯救我的家人 |
[18:24] | What did Kwon mean by cicadas? | 权说的知了是什么意思 |
[18:26] | Ellen– | 艾伦 |
[18:27] | Why the hell was a North Korean general | 为什么一个朝鲜将军 |
[18:29] | talking about Treadstone on an open wire? | 明知被窃听 还要提到绊脚石 |
[18:32] | What’s Treadstone? | 什么是绊脚石 |
[18:34] | That’s classified, Tara. | 那是机密 塔拉 |
[18:37] | We shut that down years ago, Dan. | 我们多年前就关闭了 丹 |
[18:38] | Kwon was part of the program. | 权参与了那个项目 |
[18:41] | Did he mention Stiletto Six? | 他有提到短剑六号吗 |
[18:43] | No. | 没有 |
[18:45] | I think he was playing your people. | 我想他是在耍你们 |
[18:46] | He’s playing with us, Ellen. | 他在耍我们 艾伦 |
[18:48] | Yeah, today he dangles the possibility of defection, | 今天他提到叛逃的可能性 |
[18:51] | then he’s digging up skeletons | 然后他就开始挖掘黑历史 |
[18:52] | precisely so that we will have conversations like this one. | 就为了让我们有这样的对话 |
[19:05] | If you don’t trust me, don’t expect me to trust you. | 如果你不信我 就别指望我信你 |
[19:09] | You’re playing me right now. | 你现在在耍我 |
[19:12] | Thanks for an interesting afternoon. | 谢谢你让这个下午变得有趣 |
[19:27] | We did shut down Treadstone… | 我们确实关闭了绊脚石 |
[19:29] | right? | 对吗 |
[19:32] | It was bigger than we thought. | 那规模比我们想象中大 |
[19:36] | So who are these cicadas he’s talking about waking up? | 那他提到的苏醒的知了是什么 |
[23:33] | Come on, put your backs into it! | 加把劲 用力 |
[23:40] | Hold it up. Right there. | 撑住 保持 |
[23:46] | Careful. | 小心 |
[23:50] | That all you got, man? | 你就这么大能耐 |
[23:53] | I had four hours of sleep. | 我就睡了四个小时 |
[23:55] | Yeah, it’s all I got. | 是的 我就这点能耐 |
[23:57] | Maybe it’s those pills Samantha has you taking. | 也许是因为萨曼莎让你吃的药 |
[24:01] | How do you know about those? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:03] | She asked if I’d check and make sure you were taking ’em. | 她叫我确保你有吃 |
[24:06] | My wife asked you to make sure I’m taking my pills? | 我妻子叫你确保我有吃药 |
[24:10] | Not my business, I’m staying out of it. | 不关我的事 我不想卷进来 |
[24:11] | Hold the work, everybody, hold the work! | 暂停工作 各位 暂停工作 |
[24:14] | Listen up, fellas! | 大家听好 |
[24:15] | Management wants you in the mess hall right now. | 管理员要你们立刻前往食堂 |
[24:17] | Let’s go, come on! | 快去 |
[24:19] | Everybody down to the mess hall! | 所有人到食堂去 |
[24:21] | It’s a great day for ExPo Energy. | 今天对世博能源来说是个好日子 |
[24:23] | Congress has passed the bill | 国会通过了法案 |
[24:25] | that approves our deal with our Russian partners. | 允许我们同俄方合作 |
[24:28] | This should nearly double our capacity | 这将在未来五年里 |
[24:29] | in the next five years. | 让我们的生产力翻倍 |
[24:32] | But I’m not gonna lie– | 但我不会骗你们 |
[24:33] | it’s not good news for everyone here. | 对在座有些人来说这不是好消息 |
[24:36] | I’m afraid I have some personnel changes to announce. | 恐怕我要宣布一些人事变动 |
[24:39] | Several members of the senior staff will be staying on | 部分高层员工会继续留在岗位上 |
[24:42] | but all level one, two, and three derrickmen, | 但是所有一二三级井架工 |
[24:45] | motormen, and roughnecks will be replaced– | 驾驶员 油井工人都将被取代 |
[24:48] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[24:50] | Fuck you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[24:52] | Starting tomorrow morning | 明早开始 |
[24:54] | a Russian crew will be taking over. | 一个俄罗斯团队将会接手 |
[24:58] | Now, we will do everything we can | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[25:00] | to facilitate transfers to another rig. | 协助大家转到别的钻塔上 |
[25:03] | Unfortunately, at this time there are no reassignments. | 很不幸 这次没有重新分配的任务 |
[25:06] | Hey, keepin’ your job, huh? | 这就是你所谓的保住工作吗 |
[25:07] | And I understand this is difficult… | 我知道这很难 |
[25:08] | Keepin’ your job? | 保住工作 |
[25:09] | Your severance checks will be issued upon arrival in Seattle. | 到达西雅图后你们将收到遣散费支票 |
[25:12] | Now, I understand there’s anger… | 我能理解大家的怒气… |
[25:42] | Helicopter’s making a run into town. | 直升机要开进城 |
[25:44] | Let’s go do some drinkin’. | 我们去喝酒吧 |
[25:46] | Count me in. | 算上我 |
[28:29] | 90. | 九十 |
[28:30] | You better pray for a bull’s-eye. | 你最好祈祷你能正中红心 |
[28:34] | Russians. You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 俄罗斯人 他妈在逗我吧 |
[28:42] | So much for “America first”, huh? | “美国优先”就是个屁 |
[28:46] | None of this makes sense. | 这一切都毫无道理 |
[28:49] | We’re the ones who built that rig. | 那个钻塔是我们修的 |
[28:50] | I gotta take a leak. | 我去撒个尿 |
[29:03] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[29:04] | He said that? | 他这么说 |
[29:06] | Well, will you try and keep him alive until I get there? | 别让它死掉 等我回去 |
[29:11] | I’ll be home tomorrow afternoon. | 我明天下午到家 |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:25] | Everything all right? | 一切可好 |
[29:28] | My stupid cat is dying. | 我那傻猫要死了 |
[29:32] | He’s way past nine lives, I don’t know why I’m so upset. | 它早用完九条命了 我也不知道为什么我这么难过 |
[29:38] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[29:41] | I don’t know. I work in supply. | 我不知道 我在补给部工作 |
[29:44] | Uh, I think we met before, right? | 我们好像见过 |
[29:49] | I’ve never heard that line before. | 从没有人这么跟我搭讪过 |
[29:52] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[29:53] | You–you think I’m hittin’ on you? | 你觉得我是在撩你 |
[29:58] | I’m just kidding. | 我逗你的 |
[30:03] | Oh, right. I gotta tell you, | 我得跟你说 |
[30:04] | I almost can’t remember what that feels like. | 我都快忘了撩人是什么感觉了 |
[30:08] | Happily? | 幸福吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah…very. | 嗯 很幸福 |
[30:12] | Turn that shit music off and give us some drinks. | 关掉那破音乐 给我们上酒 |
[30:17] | Hey, beautiful. Why don’t you let me show you a good time? | 美女 想让我带你快活下吗 |
[30:22] | Nice try, asshole. | 想得美 混蛋 |
[30:23] | Maybe that works in your country. | 也许在你国家这招有用 |
[30:26] | Do you wanna come over here and try that? | 你想过来试试吗 |
[30:28] | He’s not worth it. | 别跟他动气 |
[30:32] | Listen, you took our jobs. | 你抢了我们的工作 |
[30:33] | Why don’t you just try and be a good sport about it and sit down? | 为什么不识相点 乖乖坐下 |
[31:55] | Holy shit, man. | 我靠 |
[31:57] | Where the hell have you been hiding that? | 深藏不露啊 |
[32:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:24] | You got a cut on your eye. | 你眼睛上被划伤了 |
[32:26] | Come on, let me clean you up. | 来 我给你处理下 |
[32:28] | I’ve got a first aid kit back at my office. | 我办公室里有急救包 |
[32:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:33] | Where else you gotta be? | 不然你还要去哪 |
[32:41] | Swelling’s gone down. | 已经消肿了 |
[32:43] | Looks like you’ll live, tough guy. | 看样子你不会死 硬汉 |
[32:46] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[32:56] | You mind? | 介意我抽一支吗 |
[33:00] | Something’s bothering you. | 你有心事 |
[33:03] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[33:14] | I guess I’m not feeling myself lately. | 我想我是最近状态不太好 |
[33:16] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[33:18] | You lose your job, you lose your identity. | 你丢了工作 失去了身份 |
[33:21] | No. | 不是 |
[33:24] | It’s more like I can’t even remember | 更像是我记不住 |
[33:27] | who or what I ever wanted to be in the first place, like… | 我最初想成为什么了 |
[33:32] | those memories, they’re just…gone. | 那些记忆 都没了 |
[33:36] | I keep having this recurring dream. | 我总是在做一个重复的梦 |
[33:40] | I’m sitting in an empty white room… | 我坐在一个空荡的白色房间里 |
[33:44] | staring at myself in one of those two-way mirrors, and… | 看着双向玻璃镜里的自己 |
[33:50] | The weird thing… | 奇怪的是 |
[33:54] | There’s another me on the other side of that mirror. | 镜子另一边有另一个我 |
[33:58] | Looking back. | 盯着我 |
[34:02] | I can feel him. | 我能感觉到他 |
[34:09] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m not making any sense. | 抱歉 我在说胡话 |
[34:12] | I really should go. | 我该走了 |
[34:13] | No. | 别走 |
[34:15] | I wanna hear more. | 我想听你继续说 |
[34:18] | You should hear my crazy dreams. | 你该听听我做的疯狂的梦 |
[34:21] | I’m sure I’ve got a bottle of wine around here somewhere. | 我这里应该有瓶红酒 |
[34:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:38] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[34:41] | French. | 法国产的 |
[34:42] | Fancy. | 高级 |
[34:53] | * Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques * | *雅克修士 雅克修士* |
[35:01] | – What is that? – Oh, I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我也不知道 |
[35:03] | Something cheap. Do the trick, right? | 廉价货 凑活吧 |
[35:06] | No, that song. | 不 我是说那歌 |
[35:07] | Oh, you remember that from when you were a kid? | 你记得小时候那首歌吗 |
[35:09] | * Are you sleeping, are you sleeping * | *你在睡觉吗 你在睡觉吗* |
[35:12] | * Brother John, Brother John? * | *约翰兄弟 约翰兄弟* |
[35:18] | * Morning bells are ringing * | *晨钟正在叫醒呢* |
[35:32] | Let’s hope it works this time. | 希望这次有用 |
[42:21] | I figured they would send you. | 我就知道他们会派你来 |
[42:24] | You were the most promising. | 你是最有希望的 |
[42:29] | You don’t know yet, do you? | 你还不知道 对吗 |
[42:36] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[42:39] | I speak English. | 我会说英语 |
[42:48] | They woke you and didn’t tell you. | 他们唤醒了你却没有告诉你 |
[50:06] | 东德 1973年 | |
[50:37] | This is Apache, over. | 我是阿帕切 完毕 |
[50:41] | This is Apache in immediate need of honey at Fort Sumner. | 我是阿帕切 急需萨姆纳堡的帮助 |
[50:46] | Come in, over. | 回话 完毕 |
[50:50] | Copy, Apache. | 收到 阿帕切 |
[50:53] | Is that really you, John? | 真的是你吗 约翰 |
[50:59] | Yeah. It’s me, buddy. | 是的 是我 兄弟 |
[51:01] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |