时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[00:11] | My name is Soyun Pak. | 我叫朴昭允 |
[00:14] | I’m a citizen of North Korea, | 我是朝鲜公民 |
[00:16] | and I have urgent information for the CIA. | 我有紧急信息要给中情局 |
[00:18] | If Matheson’s still alive, I need to go back and save him. | 如果马瑟森还活着 我必须回去救他 |
[00:21] | Him and anyone else still in there. | 去救他和其他仍关在那里的人 |
[00:22] | You will never find them without me. | 没我的帮助 你永远都找不到他们 |
[00:25] | Meisner’s alive. | 迈斯纳还活着 |
[00:27] | No, that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:28] | I know he’s still training Matheson and the others. | 我知道他仍然在训练马瑟森和其他人 |
[00:30] | I can get the new location. | 我能查到新的地址 |
[00:31] | How? | 怎么查 |
[00:34] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[00:34] | We got a hit. | 有一个结果 |
[00:35] | Sergeant Petra Andropov. | 佩特拉·安德罗波夫中士 |
[00:37] | Tsikadas. It’s an old Russian program. | 知了项目 那是个古老的俄罗斯项目 |
[00:40] | Everyone who worked on it is dead, | 当时跟他共事的人都死了 |
[00:41] | except for the woman I’m going to see right now. | 除了我现在要去见的这个女人 |
[00:48] | The cops, Doug, and Samantha. | 警察 道格 萨曼莎 |
[00:51] | Why don’t we go pick up your wife? | 我们不如去接上你老婆 |
[00:53] | Continue this discussion with her. | 和她一起讨论这个问题 |
[01:00] | He’s my height. He’s my weight. | 他身高体重都跟我差不多 |
[01:02] | Complexion’s close enough. Sam, I can pass as him. | 肤色也很接近 小萨 我可以假扮他 |
[01:04] | I mean, if they think you’re dead, it will buy us time. | 如果他们认为你死了 这能给我们争取点时间 |
[01:06] | Tell them the target’s down. Tell them I’m down, too. | 跟他们说目标已解决 告诉他们我也死了 |
[01:09] | And then you’re Vincent? | 然后你顶替文森特的身份 |
[01:12] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[01:13] | Like him. | 很像他 |
[01:14] | Hive, we have the shooter. | 蜂巢 我们找到枪手了 |
[01:20] | That was an execution, Ellen. | 那是处决 艾伦 |
[01:21] | Haynes could’ve helped us. | 海恩斯本可以帮到我们的 |
[01:23] | I’m the one who signed off on this operation. | 同意这次行动的人是我 |
[01:25] | I am the one who gave you the freedom to go out and investigate, | 是我给了你去调查的自由 |
[01:28] | and I got a trail of fucking bodies in return. | 而我得到的却是一连串尸体 |
[01:31] | And let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[01:32] | If this goes public, it’s me that’s gonna burn. | 如果这事曝光 遭殃的会是我 |
[02:15] | No, no, no. You cannot be here. | 不不 你不能来这儿 |
[02:16] | No, no, no. Get out. | 不行 出去 |
[02:31] | 范鲁恩督察员 国际刑警组织总部 荷兰 阿姆斯特丹 | |
[02:32] | Inspector Van Roon. Violent Crimes Division. | 范鲁恩督察员 暴力犯罪处 |
[02:34] | It’s Matt Edwards. | 我是马特·爱德华兹 |
[02:37] | It’s been a long time. What can I do for you? | 好久没联系 有何贵干 |
[02:39] | Members of the CIA are running a global criminal syndicate. | 中情局的人管理着一个全球犯罪集团 |
[02:44] | That’s a serious accusation. | 这指控很严重啊 |
[02:45] | I know enough to start an investigation, | 我掌握的证据足够展开调查 |
[02:47] | but I need international help. | 但我需要国际支援 |
[02:49] | They’re connected to the murder of a woman in Berlin, | 他们在柏林杀害了一个女子 |
[02:51] | and an American man named Jacob Vickers, alias Stephen Haynes. | 以及一个美国人雅各布·维克斯 化名斯蒂文·海恩斯 |
[02:55] | I’d have to know more. | 我得知道更多才行 |
[02:56] | I’d like to discuss it in person. | 我想当面和你谈 |
[02:59] | I’m in Amsterdam. | 我在阿姆斯特丹 |
[03:01] | I’ll call you when I land. | 我到了后联系你 |
[03:08] | Get me Ellen Becker. | 把艾伦·贝克尔找来 |
[03:13] | Morning, Ellen. | 早 艾伦 |
[03:15] | Dan. | 丹 |
[03:18] | Consider this full disclosure. | 把这当做完全披露 |
[03:21] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[03:23] | Treadstone. | 绊脚石 |
[03:28] | It’s active? | 激活了 |
[03:29] | America wants to win. | 美国想要获胜 |
[03:31] | Barometer’s victory. | 晴雨表的胜利 |
[03:33] | So Kwon was right. It was us all along. | 所以权是对的 背后的人一直以来都是我们 |
[03:35] | We’re advancing the national interest, Ellen. | 我们在推进国家的利益 艾伦 |
[03:37] | Don’t bullshit me. | 别忽悠我了 |
[03:38] | I’m talking about the public and private sectors | 这是政府部门和私人势力 |
[03:40] | working together hand-in-hand. | 携手合作 |
[03:41] | Dan, there is no way that I am signing on to this. | 丹 我绝对不会签字批准这事的 |
[03:43] | Spare me the moral outrage. | 别站在道德制高点指责我了 |
[03:46] | Look at the condition the country is in. | 看看我们国家如今的状况 |
[03:48] | Right and wrong have taken a back seat | 在不计代价取得胜利面前 |
[03:50] | to winning at any cost. | 是与非得靠后站了 |
[03:52] | This program, it’s about keeping up. | 这个项目 是为了不掉队 |
[03:56] | I will honor my NDA, | 我会遵守保密协议 |
[03:58] | and I will stay silent… | 保持缄默… |
[04:01] | but I am resigning, | 但我要辞职 |
[04:02] | so consider this my notification. | 这次就算是我正式通知你了 |
[04:04] | The Agency needs you. I’m not accepting your resignation. | 局里需要你 我不接受你的辞呈 |
[04:07] | You’re not bringing me in, Dan. | 你不能硬把我扯进来 丹 |
[04:08] | You’re already in. | 你已经身在局中了 |
[04:11] | I have a transcript of you instructing Matt Edwards | 我有你指示马特·爱德华兹 |
[04:15] | to murder Stephen Haynes on American soil. | 在美国国土上谋杀斯蒂文·海恩斯的记录 |
[04:17] | I have a recording of it, as well. | 我还有录音 |
[04:25] | What, you want me in prison? Is that it? | 怎么 你想送我进监狱吗 是这样吗 |
[04:27] | Well, that would be up to an independent counsel’s investigation. | 这就得取决于独立检查官的调查结果了 |
[04:31] | Jesus Christ. You fucking set me up. | 老天 你他妈陷害我 |
[04:34] | You got my hands just dirty enough to hang me. | 你让我犯下了足够致死的罪行 |
[04:36] | Only because you’re the best person for the job, Ellen. | 这只是因为你是最适合这个任务的人 艾伦 |
[04:39] | I needed somebody who wasn’t afraid to move fast and break things. | 我需要一个不畏惧闪电出击 打破桎梏的人 |
[04:42] | The stakes are too high. | 这事风险太高了 |
[04:43] | Hell, I’d like to have you with us. | 我希望你加入我们 |
[04:45] | Us? | 我们 |
[04:47] | Who is “us”? | “我们”指得是谁 |
[04:52] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
[05:26] | It’s a pharmacological neuro-receptor antagonist. | 这是药理性神经受体拮抗剂 |
[05:30] | They counter the hypnotic suggestibility | 它们能抵抗项目植入到 |
[05:32] | the program implanted inside your brain. | 你大脑里的催眠暗示 |
[05:34] | Symbols like the red circle? | 比如像红圈那样的符号 |
[05:36] | And everything else. | 还有其它的一切 |
[05:38] | So I won’t feel the urge? | 然后我就不会有那种冲动了吗 |
[05:39] | Not as long as you got those meds in your system. | 只要这些药物进入了你的身体系统就不会了 |
[05:47] | Dating website? | 约会网站 |
[05:50] | Yeah, this is how we stay in contact. | 嗯 我们就是这样保持联系的 |
[05:52] | You log into the profile I created, | 你登录进我创建的个人档案 |
[05:54] | and open up the drafts folder. | 然后打开草稿箱 |
[05:56] | You check in daily, and only mark up the draft if it’s an emergency. | 每日查看 有紧急情况就在草稿上做标记 |
[06:15] | 11 years ago at McQuigg’s Pub at Lake Barkley’s, | 11年前在巴克利湖的麦奎格酒吧 |
[06:19] | I thought I picked up the girl of my dreams. | 我还以为我勾搭到了我梦中的女孩 |
[06:24] | Wasn’t that simple, was it? | 没这么简单 是不是 |
[06:26] | I went to Lake Barkley’s for July 4th | 我之所以会去巴克利湖庆祝国庆 |
[06:28] | because you made that part of my cover. | 是因为你让这个习惯成了我假身份的一部分 |
[06:32] | You trained me to think I’ve been doing that my whole life. | 你训练我 让我觉得我一辈子都是这么做的 |
[06:35] | Look, when they boarded the program up, | 听着 他们封闭这个项目的时候 |
[06:37] | I told myself I’d give it a year, | 我告诉自己我会给这个项目一年的时间 |
[06:41] | that I’d give you a year | 我会给你一年的时间 |
[06:44] | to live your life and to fall in love. | 让你好好生活 坠入爱河 |
[06:48] | You know, just to create something that was your own. | 就是去创造一些属于你自主意志的东西 |
[06:50] | But you knew where I’d be the whole time? | 但你一直以来都知道我会在哪吗 |
[06:52] | Well, in the beginning, yeah. Yeah. | 一开始是的 对 |
[06:55] | But the more time that passed, | 但时间越久 |
[06:56] | the more you’d start making decisions based on experiences, | 你就越倾向于根据经验做出决定 |
[06:59] | not programming. | 而非根据对你的设定 |
[07:02] | Doug… | 道格… |
[07:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:11] | Really, there are so many things I wish I could change. | 真的 有好多事我都希望我能改变 |
[07:19] | You shouldn’t waited a year. | 你不该等一年的 |
[07:24] | I’m pretty sure I spent the whole time looking for you anyway. | 我很确定我一直都在找你 |
[07:59] | When the program got rolled up, | 项目开始的时候 |
[08:00] | a group of us created a series of protocols for communication. | 我们发明了一系列通讯协议 |
[08:07] | It had to be analog, not digital. | 必须是类比的 不能是数位的 |
[08:17] | The program was too dark, too real. | 项目太黑暗 太真实 |
[08:22] | We had to have a way to reach out. | 我们必须有互相联系的方式 |
[08:26] | We know they’ve activated two assets. You and Vincent. | 我们知道他们激活了两个特工 你和文森特 |
[08:29] | If they’re waking up more, | 如果他们要唤醒更多 |
[08:30] | they’ll want to make sure none of them glitch like you did. | 他们会想确保那些特工不会像你一样出故障 |
[08:34] | They’ll want to bring me back in so I can help them. | 他们会想让我回去帮助他们 |
[08:36] | If the CIA finds out I’m still alive, | 如果中情局发现我还活着 |
[08:39] | they will kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[08:41] | As long as you maintain your cover as Vincent, | 只要你保持住你文森特的身份 |
[08:42] | our story will hold. | 我们的说法就能撑住 |
[08:46] | They’re gonna send Vincent another target, aren’t they? | 他们会给文森特再发一个目标 对吗 |
[08:48] | You’re just gonna have to do what you need to in the moment, okay? | 你只能做你当下需要做的事 |
[08:50] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[09:07] | Once you’re back in, we may never see each other again. | 你一旦回去 我们也许就再也见不到彼此了 |
[09:14] | If we want to survive, this is the only move left to make. | 如果我们想活命 这是唯一的办法 |
[09:20] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[09:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:48] | For you, ma’am. | 找你的 女士 |
[09:53] | Who is this? | 谁 |
[09:54] | Get in the next cab that pulls up. | 坐上下一辆停靠的出租车 |
[10:10] | Hi, Sam. | 你好 小萨 |
[10:12] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[10:14] | Go. | 走 |
[10:27] | This is “us.” | 这就是”我们” |
[10:53] | – This is what you call high stakes? – Ellen. | -这就是你所说的高风险 -艾伦 |
[10:55] | I am looking at illegal acts of war on multiple fronts, | 我眼前的是在多个领域里的非法活动 |
[10:59] | and now you are dragging me into this shit? | 你把我牵扯进来 |
[11:17] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:33] | Jesus, Dan. | 天呐 丹 |
[11:34] | 匈牙利 布达佩斯 1973年 | |
[11:53] | My communiqué got a response. We’re meeting Yuri… | 我的公报有回应了 我们和尤里的见面 |
[11:57] | in an hour. | 在一小时后 |
[12:00] | That’s all we got? | 就这么点时间吗 |
[12:02] | An hour? | 一小时 |
[12:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:20] | Just stick to the plan. | 坚持计划 |
[12:22] | All I have to do is go back to acting like a brainwashed killer… | 我只要假装我是个被洗脑的杀手 |
[12:26] | until I find Matheson and the rest. | 直到我找到马瑟森和其他人 |
[12:29] | You’ll have to be convincing. | 你必须有说服力 |
[12:31] | I learned from the best. | 我师从大师 |
[12:41] | I’ll never see Russia again. | 我再也见不到俄罗斯了 |
[12:44] | Will you miss it? | 你会想念它吗 |
[12:47] | I’ll miss the countryside. | 我会想念乡下 |
[12:50] | And I’ll miss Lake Baikal. | 我会想念贝加尔湖 |
[12:53] | That’s not what I was expecting. | 这跟我想的不一样 |
[12:55] | I always thought a quiet life | 我一直以为在为国服务一辈子后 |
[12:57] | after a career of service is an honorable thing. | 过上安静的生活是一件很光荣的事 |
[13:02] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[13:12] | You know, I have my own version of Lake Baikal. | 我有我心中的”贝加尔湖” |
[13:16] | You do? | 是吗 |
[13:19] | Hocking Hills, Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 霍金山 |
[13:21] | It’s where I grew up. | 我成长的地方 |
[13:25] | There’s a forest that never ends. | 有连绵不绝的森林 |
[13:28] | Waterfalls. | 瀑布 |
[13:31] | Sounds beautiful. | 听上去很美 |
[13:38] | It could be us. | 可以是我们 |
[13:41] | In Hocking Hills, Ohio. | 在俄亥俄州 霍金山 |
[13:47] | – It’s probably no Lake Baikal. – It’ll do. | -也许没有贝加尔湖那么好 -可以了 |
[13:55] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[14:01] | When I went back to the lab. | 我回实验室的时候 |
[14:03] | My watch. | 我的表 |
[14:08] | It was my mother’s. Thank you. | 这是我妈妈的 谢谢你 |
[14:50] | 身份 克里斯蒂安·瓦尔加斯教授 UA922航班 杜勒斯国际机场飞往波哥大 | |
[15:40] | 匈牙利 布达佩斯 克格勃大楼 | |
[17:26] | What’s your mission, John? | 你的任务是什么 约翰 |
[17:28] | To serve. | 服务 |
[17:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:31] | I am your soldier. | 我是你的士兵 |
[19:02] | So you came all the way out here | 你大老远跑过来 |
[19:04] | to talk with me about Yuri. | 就是想和我谈尤里 |
[19:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:12] | Everyone else who worked with him | 这些年跟他一起共事过的人 |
[19:13] | over the years happens to be dead. | 刚好都死了 |
[19:16] | The KGB has its risks. | 在克格勃工作有自己的风险 |
[19:18] | You’re not in the KGB anymore. | 你已经不在克格勃工作了 |
[19:24] | I took an oath of secrecy. | 我发誓要保密的 |
[19:26] | I took an oath to protect my sources. | 我发誓要保护我的线人 |
[19:30] | So you think I’ll be your source. | 所以你觉得我会做你的线人 |
[19:32] | Just give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[19:37] | I’m not going to talk about Yuri. | 我不会谈论尤里 |
[19:38] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他 |
[19:48] | Why are you really here? | 你来这的真正原因是什么 |
[19:55] | I have spent years chasing down Stiletto Six, | 我花了多年追踪短剑六号 |
[20:00] | and it has destroyed my life… | 它毁了我的生活 |
[20:03] | but I can’t stop thinking about it. | 但它就是在我脑中挥之不去 |
[20:06] | I dream about it. | 我做梦也会梦到 |
[20:09] | I know Yuri is behind it, and I have to stop him. | 我知道尤里在背后操纵 我得阻止他 |
[20:13] | I’ve got nowhere else left to go. | 我已经无处可去 |
[20:17] | And you are literally | 你是唯一一个 |
[20:20] | the last person left who can help me. | 能帮助我的人 |
[20:23] | That missile was our deepest secret. | 那个导弹是我们最深的秘密 |
[20:30] | There was a time when someone would’ve killed you | 曾几何时 你光是大声说出短剑六号几个字 |
[20:34] | just for saying the name Stiletto Six out loud. | 就会被杀 |
[20:41] | Words meant things back then. | 那时话语有很大的影响力 |
[20:51] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[20:56] | 罗马尼亚 布加勒斯特 1973年 | |
[21:43] | Are you ready… | 你准备好 |
[21:47] | to finish your training, John? | 完成你的训练了吗 约翰 |
[21:58] | I’m ready, Dr. Meisner. | 我准备好了 迈斯纳博士 |
[22:03] | After what happened last time… | 在上次的事情后 |
[22:08] | I’ll have a much closer eye on you. | 我会更加留意你 |
[22:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[22:13] | you’ll have company. | 你会有伴了 |
[22:36] | You see Matheson out there? | 你看到马瑟森了吗 |
[22:37] | Did I kill Matheson? Is he still alive? | 我杀了马瑟森吗 他还活着吗 |
[22:39] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[22:41] | No! | 不 |
[22:42] | What the hell did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[22:43] | I’m Don Matheson. | 我是唐·马瑟森 |
[22:45] | The Station sent me to find you. | 局里派我来找你 |
[22:48] | You’ve been missing for months. | 你失踪了好几个月 |
[22:53] | They’re in your head. | 他们控制了你 |
[22:54] | Matheson is still alive. | 马瑟森还活着 |
[22:55] | I need to go back and save him. | 我要回去救他 |
[23:02] | Matheson? | 马瑟森 |
[23:23] | Matheson? | 马瑟森 |
[23:29] | Matheson? | 马瑟森 |
[23:41] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:56] | Who are the others? | 另外几个人是谁 |
[23:59] | One’s British. The other one is Spanish. | 一个是英国人 一个是西班牙人 |
[24:04] | We’re all getting out. | 我们都会逃出去的 |
[24:09] | That’s impossible down here. | 不可能 |
[24:11] | I’ve got a way. | 我有办法 |
[24:14] | Between us, we can do it. | 别告诉他人 我们能做到 |
[24:30] | – Guards! – Matheson. | -警卫 -马瑟森 |
[24:31] | Matheson, what are you doing? | 马瑟森 你在干什么 |
[24:32] | This guy’s not one of us. | 他不是我们的人 |
[25:35] | 我激活了 准备前往SMR 你还好吗 | |
[26:44] | Matheson. | 马瑟森 |
[26:51] | Matheson. | 马瑟森 |
[26:53] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[26:56] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字 |
[26:59] | It’s John Randolph Bentley. | 我是约翰·兰道夫·本特利 |
[27:03] | We’re both Americans. | 我们都是美国人 |
[27:05] | We were at Berlin Station. | 我们之前在柏林站 |
[27:07] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[27:09] | I’ve come back here to get you out. | 我是来救你出去的 |
[27:15] | I don’t want to get out. | 我不想出去 |
[27:17] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:17] | All right, they’ve programmed you | 他们给你做了设定 |
[27:19] | not to remember who I am. | 让你不记得我是谁 |
[27:22] | I’m supposed to be here. | 我就应该在这里 |
[27:23] | Wake up, all right! | 醒醒 |
[27:38] | Matheson has made great progress since you’ve been away, Bentley. | 你离开期间 马瑟森取得了很大进步 本特利 |
[27:46] | This is a fine opportunity to see who is truly the best of you. | 这是验证你们谁才是最优秀的绝佳机会 |
[28:02] | From the moment I leave, | 我离开后 |
[28:04] | you have one gun | 你们有一把枪 |
[28:06] | and one bullet. | 一颗子弹 |
[28:17] | 罗马尼亚 布加勒斯特 1973年 | |
[28:26] | Don’t. | 别 |
[29:03] | We have to work together, Matheson. | 我们得合作 马瑟森 |
[29:05] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[29:07] | We went through CIA officer training together at Camp Peary. | 我们在佩里营一起接受了中情局特工训练 |
[29:11] | Then why don’t I remember? | 那为什么我不记得 |
[29:12] | The Russian language course was kicking our asses. | 俄语课把我们都难住了 |
[29:15] | The only thing that saved us | 唯一拯救了我们的是 |
[29:17] | was that pretty blonde tutor they brought in. | 他们派来的那个金发教练 |
[29:19] | Her name was Andrea. | 她叫安德莉娅 |
[29:21] | I don’t fucking remember! | 我不记得 |
[29:28] | Remember for Andrea. | 记住安德莉娅 |
[29:31] | Why would I remember some tutor? | 我为什么要记住某个教练 |
[29:33] | You married her. | 你娶了她 |
[29:34] | Remember for Russell and Melanie. | 记住罗素和梅兰妮 |
[29:37] | Those names mean nothing to me. | 这些名字对我没有任何意义 |
[29:38] | They’re your kids. | 他们是你的孩子 |
[29:45] | No. | 不 |
[29:50] | If you don’t remember, I’m gonna pull the trigger. | 如果你记不起来 我就只能开枪了 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna have to look your wife and kids in the eyes | 我得看着你妻子和孩子的眼睛 |
[29:56] | and tell them what I did. | 告诉他们我做了什么 |
[29:59] | You know I can’t leave you here alive, | 你知道我不能留你活口 |
[30:02] | not after everything they programmed you to do. | 他们设定了让你做各种各样的事 |
[30:06] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[30:11] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[30:14] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[30:15] | Remember. | 记得 |
[30:34] | I’m losing my mind, Bentley. | 我要疯了 本特利 |
[30:39] | What did you just call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[30:40] | – I don’t know. – What did you‐‐ | -我不知道 -你刚… |
[30:41] | – I don’t know. – No, no, no. | -我不知道 -不不 |
[30:46] | What did you just call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[30:48] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么 |
[30:51] | Stay with me, Matheson. | 挺住 马瑟森 |
[30:54] | Stay with me. | 挺住 |
[30:57] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:07] | Andrea told me to get home safe. | 安德莉娅叫我安全回家 |
[31:11] | I love her so much, John. | 我好爱她 约翰 |
[31:18] | You with me? | 跟我走吗 |
[31:40] | How many are left? | 还剩多少人 |
[31:41] | Only two. The Spaniard and the Brit. | 只有两个 一个西班牙人和一个英国人 |
[32:26] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[32:31] | Go. | 走 |
[32:37] | Come around! | 过来 |
[33:02] | All right, time to go. | 好了 该走了 |
[33:03] | – Come on. – I’m not leaving. | -快 -我不走 |
[33:05] | What, you want to stay here with Meisner? | 你想留下来给迈斯纳做实验吗 |
[33:06] | I want to stay for her. The woman with the red hair. | 我想为了她留下 那个红发女人 |
[33:09] | She said she’d always come back for me | 她说她会回来找我 |
[33:11] | as long as I stayed here. | 只要我留在这儿 |
[33:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:13] | What, has she been here? | 她一直在这儿吗 |
[33:15] | She told me she’d never leave me. | 她跟我说她永远不会离开我 |
[33:16] | You think you know her like I do? | 你觉得你有我那么了解她吗 |
[33:18] | I don’t‐come on. | 我不 快走 |
[33:20] | I’m staying here! | 我要留下 |
[33:21] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[33:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走 |
[33:39] | John. | 约翰 |
[33:42] | Let’s go, Bentley. | 我们走 本特利 |
[33:45] | Finish your mission. | 完成你的任务 |
[33:50] | You really think you fixed Matheson? | 你真觉得你治好了马瑟森吗 |
[33:52] | You think you’ve actually been fixed, Bentley? | 你觉得你被治好了吗 本特利 |
[33:57] | This is all part of the plan. | 这都是计划的一部分 |
[34:00] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[34:02] | Pull the trigger. | 开枪 |
[34:03] | My sacrifice is part of the plan. | 我的牺牲也是计划的一部分 |
[34:07] | Go back to your people a true hero. | 以英雄的身份回到见你的人民 |
[34:11] | Finish your mission, John. | 完成你的任务 约翰 |
[34:13] | I’m not part of your mission. | 我不是你任务的一部分 |
[34:16] | No! | 不 |
[34:19] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[35:39] | 我激活了 准备前往SMR 你还好吗 他们不信我 | |
[36:08] | What now? | 现在干什么 |
[36:10] | You first. | 你先 |
[36:41] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[36:55] | My life’s work. | 我一生的工作 |
[37:00] | Stiletto Six. | 短剑六号 |
[37:05] | The warhead has been disabled. | 弹头已废 |
[37:07] | The nuclear payload was removed. | 核装药已被移除 |
[37:13] | Yuri won. | 尤里赢了 |
[37:16] | 韩国 首尔 美国大使馆 | |
[37:22] | Hello, Mrs. Pak. | 你好 朴女士 |
[37:26] | Your document here looks to be legitimate, | 你的文件似乎是合法的 |
[37:28] | but I’m afraid we’ll need you to fill out | 但我们还需要你填完 |
[37:29] | some additional paperwork. | 一些额外表格 |
[37:31] | I need to talk to the CIA. | 我要找中情局 |
[37:33] | All in good time. | 别急 |
[37:34] | Right fucking now. | 现在就要 |
[37:41] | Levine. | 莱文 |
[37:47] | Keep her secure. | 保证她的安全 |
[37:50] | Await for further orders. | 等待进一步指示 |
[37:57] | The embassy in Seoul got a walk‐in. | 有人进了首尔的大使馆 |
[38:03] | Ms. Soyun Pak. | 朴昭允女士 |
[38:07] | A cicada? | 知了的特工 |
[38:09] | Stiletto Six is in play, and Yuri Leniov’s behind it. | 短剑六号重现 尤里·莱尼诺夫是幕后主使 |
[38:14] | Soyun overheard a conversation | 昭允偷听到了 |
[38:16] | between Yuri and a North Korean colonel named Shin. | 尤里和一个叫申的朝鲜上校之间的对话 |
[38:19] | Shin has purchased the warhead and he’s heading to Cyprus now. | 申购买了弹头 正前往塞浦路斯 |
[38:46] | You seem pretty calm considering the nuclear warhead | 你看上去很镇静 虽然你后院的 |
[38:50] | in your backyard just went missing. | 核弹头失踪了 |
[38:53] | October 3rd… | 10月3号 |
[38:56] | 1986. | 1986年 |
[38:58] | A Soviet submarine malfunctioned and sank | 一艘苏联潜艇发生故障 |
[39:01] | to 18,000 feet below sea level. | 沉入5500米深的海底 |
[39:05] | A research ship found the remains. | 一艘研究船找到了它的残骸 |
[39:08] | The missile hatches were forced open. | 导弹仓被强行打开 |
[39:12] | Tool marks were visible. | 能看到使用工具的痕迹 |
[39:16] | 34 nuclear warheads were declared missing that day. | 那天 他们声称遗失了34颗核弹头 |
[39:22] | And they’re still missing. | 至今仍未找到 |
[39:27] | Before you spend sleepless nights | 在你彻夜不眠 |
[39:28] | wondering where your story went… | 苦思冥想你的导弹去了哪里之前 |
[39:32] | just remember… | 你要记住 |
[39:34] | this is the world we’re all living in. | 我们都生活在这个世界之中 |
[39:59] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[40:00] | Soyun, this is deputy director Dan Levine, | 昭允 我是副局长丹·莱文 |
[40:02] | and I want you to know that we are very grateful | 我希望你知道 我们对你目前为止 |
[40:04] | for everything you’ve done for us so far. | 为我们所做的一切深表感激 |
[40:06] | I want U. S. citizenship for my family. | 我想让我的家人成为美国公民 |
[40:09] | What do I need to do? | 我需要怎么做 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry to say we can’t just extract a family from North Korea. | 很遗憾 我们不能随便从朝鲜运人出来 |
[40:14] | I’m helping you avoid a war. | 我正在帮你们阻止战争 |
[40:18] | What do you know about Colonel Shin? | 你对申上校了解多少 |
[40:22] | He’s planning a coup, | 他在策划一场政变 |
[40:23] | and wants my husband to take the blame. | 还想嫁祸给我丈夫 |
[40:25] | If you can help us eliminate Colonel Shin, | 如果你能帮我们除掉申上校 |
[40:27] | asylum for your family will be no problem. | 为你家人提供庇护没有问题 |
[40:34] | We have a deal. | 那就这么定了 |
[40:39] | How much of this did you know? | 对此你知道多少 |
[40:41] | Senator Wray called me in. | 雷议员跟我说了 |
[40:42] | He said that he and Yuri had an opportunity | 他说他和尤里曾有机会 |
[40:44] | to open up North Korea to global trade. | 让朝鲜开放口岸加入全球贸易 |
[40:47] | And when did he mention a nuclear missile, Dan? | 他有没有提到一颗核弹呢 丹 |
[40:49] | He didn’t. | 他没说 |
[40:51] | Okay, so what was the proposal? | 好吧 那他们提了什么条件 |
[40:53] | They needed to have General Kwon eliminated. | 他们想要除掉权将军 |
[40:57] | He was standing in the way of regime change in the country. | 他阻挡了朝鲜的政权改革 |
[40:59] | You know, when you brought me onto this Kwon operation, | 当你叫我来负责权的行动时 |
[41:02] | I had no idea that you were asking me | 我可完全不知道你是要我 |
[41:04] | to help you stage a fucking coup. | 帮你策划一场该死的政变 |
[41:06] | The senator didn’t tell me about the missile, okay? | 参议员没告诉我核弹的事 好吗 |
[41:08] | I don’t think he knew about it, either. | 我觉得他也不知道这事 |
[41:09] | Because Yuri played the both of you. | 因为尤里把你们俩都耍了 |
[41:13] | The only way to cause immediate regime change | 要想立刻改变政权 唯一的办法 |
[41:15] | is Pyongyang acquiring Stiletto Six. | 就是平壤方得到短剑六号 |
[41:18] | That is obvious. | 这是显而易见的 |
[41:19] | I wouldn’t have sanctioned any of this | 要是我知道有核弹牵涉其中 |
[41:20] | if I had known a fucking nuke was involved. | 我绝对不会批准任何行动 |
[41:22] | Oh, you are in over your head, pal. | 你脑子发热了 朋友 |
[41:24] | General Kwon was meant to be a one‐off. | 权将军这次的行动本该只有一次 |
[41:26] | Dan, I am standing here watching you run multiple operations. | 丹 我现在就看着你在同时策划多起行动 |
[41:30] | Well, this was meant to be discreet. | 这事本该不引起人注意的 |
[41:34] | Well, it didn’t fucking work, did it? | 可是出了纰漏 不是吗 |
[41:35] | That’s why I came to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[41:38] | To help me bring all of this back together. | 帮我弥补所有错误 |
[41:55] | All right, everyone, it’s gonna be a long night. | 好了各位 今晚将会非常辛苦 |
[41:57] | Identify all of Yuri Leniov’s holdings in Cyprus, please. | 请找出尤里·莱尼诺夫在塞浦路斯的所有租借地 |
[42:01] | We can scramble a Ground Branch unit | 我们可以紧急派遣一支地面部队 |
[42:03] | to intercept the warhead in Cyprus right now. | 去塞浦路斯拦截核弹头 |
[42:06] | Where’s Yuri Leniov? | 尤里·莱尼诺夫在哪儿 |
[42:07] | Flight manifest shows him | 航班信息显示他在 |
[42:08] | on a private jet from Seoul to Moscow. | 从首尔飞往莫斯科的私人飞机上 |
[42:10] | Good; we already have an asset in country. | 很好 我们已经有特工在那里了 |
[42:12] | Can we do a remote activation? | 我们可以远程激活吗 |
[42:14] | – Cell phone access? – Confirmed. | -手机接入 -确认 |
[42:15] | This mean you’re on board with the program, Ellen? | 这意味着你也同意参与到这个计划中了吗 艾伦 |
[42:21] | Not that you’ve left me much of choice, Dan. | 你没给我多少选择的余地 丹 |
[42:24] | Activating asset. | 激活特工 |