Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I mean, if they think you’re dead, it will buy us time. 如果他们认为你死了 这能给我们争取点时间
[00:08] He’s my height, he’s my weight. 他身高体重都跟我差不多
[00:10] Complexion’s close enough. Sam, I can pass as him. 肤色也很接近 小萨 我可以假扮他
[00:13] Dating website? 约会网站
[00:14] Yeah, this is how we stay in contact. 嗯 我们就是这样保持联系的
[00:15] If we wanna survive, 如果我们想活命
[00:16] this is the only move left to make. 这是唯一的办法
[00:19] I’m not a killer. 我不是杀手
[00:20] You said you wanna know who’s waking us up. I do. -你说你想知道谁在唤醒我们 -没错
[00:22] Cut a deal with them, then. Your life for mine. 那就跟他们做交易 用我的命换你的
[00:27] – Inspector Van Roon. – I need international help. -范鲁恩督察员 -我需要国际支援
[00:29] They’re connected to the murder of a woman in Berlin 他们在柏林杀害了一个女子
[00:31] and an American man named Jacob Vickers, 以及一个美国人雅各布·维克斯
[00:33] alias Stephen Haynes. 化名斯蒂文·海恩斯
[00:34] – I’d have to know more. – I’ll call you when I land. -我得知道更多才行 -我到了后联系你
[00:36] Get me Ellen Becker. 把艾伦·贝克尔找来
[00:37] – You’re not bringing me in, Dan. – You’re already in. -你不能硬把我扯进来 丹 -你已经身在局中了
[00:40] Dennis Kohler, I’m the new station chief. Welcome home. 丹尼斯·科勒 我是新分局局长 欢迎回家
[00:44] I wish I could take you in, but I can’t, not like this. 我也希望我能带你回去 但我不行 至少不是这样
[00:46] Wait, wait! 等等
[00:48] Just stick to the plan. 坚持计划
[00:49] You’ll have to be convincing. 你必须有说服力
[00:56] We have to work together, Matheson. 我们得合作 马瑟森
[00:58] Finish your mission, John. 完成你的任务 约翰
[01:08] The warhead is already en route to Cyprus. 弹头已经在去塞浦路斯的路上
[01:11] If you can help us eliminate Colonel Shin, 如果你能帮我们除掉申上校
[01:13] asylum for your family will be no problem. 为你家人提供庇护没有问题
[01:15] We have a deal. 那就这么定了
[01:16] Stiletto Six is in play, 短剑六号重现
[01:18] and Yuri Leniov’s behind it. 尤里·莱尼诺夫是幕后主使
[01:20] Activating asset. 激活特工
[02:46] Hey, stop, do not run! 站住 别跑
[03:05] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[03:10] A cicada is standing here in my house. 一个知了特工就站在我家
[03:19] I wasn’t born in London. 我不是在伦敦出生
[03:20] My family wasn’t killed in a car accident. 我家人也没有死于车祸
[03:23] It was a fucking cover story. 那是掩饰身份的说法
[03:29] My sister might still be alive. 我妹妹或许还活着
[03:38] How long has she been living this lie? 她活在这个谎言之中多久了
[03:40] Years. 很多年
[03:42] She was one of the first. 她是最初的一批特工之一
[03:44] She was in the middle of an assignment to kill Leniov 绊脚石被关闭的时候
[03:46] when Treadstone was shut down? 她正在执行暗杀莱尼诺夫的任务
[03:49] Being a journalist was her cicada cover life. 做记者是为了掩护她的知了身份
[03:52] She’s finally completing her mission. 她终于要完成她的任务了
[03:59] Yuri Leniov had my best friend executed 尤里·莱尼诺夫几天前
[04:02] right in front of me just days ago. 当着我的面处决了我朋友
[04:04] He sold a nuke on the black market. 他在黑市上卖了一枚核弹
[04:09] This son of a bitch has it coming. 这王八蛋是咎由自取
[04:15] Take this. 拿上这个
[04:24] Got anything else? 还有别的吗
[04:34] Tell me about Yuri. 跟我讲讲尤里
[04:35] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[04:38] Start with how he thinks. 先说说他的思维方式
[04:40] Yuri won’t enter a fight until his enemy’s already weakened. 尤里只有在敌人被削弱的情况下才会与之交战
[04:44] He’ll fortify himself on high ground, 他会在高地加强防卫
[04:47] make you fight through all of his men to get to him. 让你得先干掉他所有的手下才能找到他
[04:50] Keep going. 继续
[04:52] The moment you draw blood, 你一让他受伤
[04:54] he will flee and run for his life. 他就会拼命逃跑
[04:56] If you let Yuri get away, 如果你让尤里跑掉
[04:58] you will never get close to him again. 你将再也见不到他
[05:01] Sounds like you know him well. 听上去你似乎很了解他
[05:04] I spent my life taking orders from him. 我这辈子都在听从他的命令
[05:11] You’re welcome to join me. 你可以来加入我
[05:13] I’ve got some unfinished business of my own. 我有自己的事要去了结
[05:18] 1973年 x罗马尼亚 亚历山大
[05:25] Meisner wanted us to kill him. 迈斯纳想让我们杀了他
[05:29] He was a psychopath. 他心理变态
[05:30] He said it was part of our mission. 他说那是我们任务的一部分
[05:32] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[05:34] We don’t know what he really did to us in his lab. 我们不知道他在实验室里对我们具体做了什么
[05:37] And what if sending us back to the CIA was part of his plan all along? 如果送我们回到中情局也是他的计划呢
[05:41] He’s still in your head. 他还控制着你
[05:43] That’s what I’m worried about. 这正是我所担心的
[05:51] British guy back there wasn’t the only one caught up on the redhead. 之前那个英国人不是唯一一个被红发女蛊惑的人
[05:54] What does that mean? 什么意思
[05:57] I remember the training. 我记得训练
[05:59] I was out of my mind. 我当时疯了
[06:04] And ever think about what you’d do 你有想过如果你别的地方见到她
[06:05] if you saw her outside of that place? 你会怎么做吗
[06:09] No. 没有
[06:12] – Why don’t I believe you? – Well, what would you do? -为什么我不信你 -那你会怎么做
[06:17] I’d kill her. 我会杀了她
[07:10] Got you surrounded. 你被包围了
[07:15] Jake tells me you’re a fighter. 杰克跟我说你是个斗士
[07:18] Do you like the fights? 你喜欢打架吗
[07:19] I’m afraid I’ve never seen one. 恐怕我从没见过
[07:21] No kidding. 不是吧
[07:23] I hate brutality, Mr. Anderson. 我讨厌暴行 安德森先生
[07:25] The idea of two men beating each other to a pulp 两个男人互相厮打
[07:28] makes me ill. 让我恶心
[07:30] I saw all Swede’s fights. 我看过所有瑞典人的争斗
[07:52] Plain ginger ale for you, lady. 你的纯姜汁汽水
[07:55] I’ve changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[07:57] You can sweeten it now. 你可以加糖
[07:58] No trouble whatsoever. 没问题
[08:03] It’s a nice apartment. 这公寓不错
[08:07] Must cost a fortune to keep it up. 保养费肯定不低
[08:22] – Here’s your drink, lady. – Who the fuck are you? -你的酒 -你他妈是谁
[08:25] I said, here’s your drink, lady. -我说 这是你的酒
[08:30] Ask your boyfriend. 问你的男友
[08:37] Visuals are up in Cyprus. 可以看到塞浦路斯的情况了
[08:38] 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 现在
[08:40] Warehouse owned by Yuri Leniov received a shipment. 尤里·莱尼诺夫的仓库收到了一批货
[08:42] The crate matches the warhead’s dimensions. 箱子符合弹头大小
[08:44] Looks like the intel Soyun Pak gave us is accurate. 看样子朴昭允给我们的情报是准确的
[08:47] The warhead is there. 弹头在那
[08:48] They’re getting ready to move it. 他们准备运走
[08:49] Yuri has three charter jets with Cypriot diplomatic clearance 尤里有三架拥有塞浦路斯外交许可的租用飞机
[08:52] ready to depart in the next hour. 可以在一小时之内出发
[08:53] We can’t let them take off. 我们不能让他们起飞
[08:55] Well, how far out is Bravo Team? B小队还有多远
[08:56] Uh, ten klicks, sir. 十公里 长官
[08:58] Tell ’em to hit the gas. 叫他们快点
[09:24] Hello? 喂
[09:25] It’s good to hear your voice. 很高兴听到你的声音
[09:27] Tara? Are you okay? 塔拉 你还好吗
[09:30] Tell me about the Cicadas. 跟我说说知了
[09:32] What do you mean? 什么意思
[09:33] What happens to them after they’ve been woken up? 他们被唤醒后会发生什么
[09:38] They don’t live very long. 他们活不了多久
[09:40] I remembered something about you today, Edwards. 我今天记起了一些关于你的事 爱德华兹
[09:44] You were part of Blackbriar. 你参加过黑蔷薇行动
[09:46] You stood up for that rogue asset on the run. 你捍卫了那个逃跑的叛变特工
[09:49] How the hell did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[09:54] I have to go. 我得挂了
[10:03] Pinged Edwards’ call with Tara Coleman. 追踪到了爱德华兹和塔拉·科曼的通话
[10:05] His location confirmed. 他的位置确认了
[10:06] – Has the survey team arrived in Amsterdam, yet? – Yes, sir. -监控小队到阿姆斯特丹了吗 -是的
[10:09] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[10:10] Tying off loose ends. 清除后患
[10:13] Edwards isn’t leaving us a choice. 爱德华兹让我们别无选择
[10:15] Bravo Team has arrived. B小队抵达了
[10:17] All right, pull up Cyprus. 调出塞浦路斯的画面
[10:18] Let’s secure that warhead from Leniov’s warehouse. 搞到莱尼诺夫仓库里的弹头
[10:34] Bravo Team is on-site. B小队到达现场
[10:35] All right, they have the green lights. 告诉他们可以行动了
[10:37] Bravo team, mission is a go. You are confirmed weapons free. B小队 开始执行任务 可以使用武器
[10:43] Alpha One, six team point. 阿尔法一号 6组引路
[10:46] We’re locked down. Prepare to move. 我们处于封锁 准备移动
[10:54] Hold positions. Hold for command. 待在原地 等待命令
[11:01] Weapons free, Bravo team leader. 可使用武器 B小队首领
[11:03] You are clear to engage. 你们可以交火了
[11:06] Affirmative. 确认
[11:20] Resistance is significant. 对方激烈抵抗
[11:23] Status. 汇报情况
[11:24] Bravo 3 is down. B小队3号倒下
[11:26] The asset in Moscow has arrived on-site. 莫斯科的特工到达现场
[11:28] All right, throw it up on the screen. 放到屏幕上
[11:30] That’s green. Let’s go, go, go! 可以行动了 快走
[11:33] 俄罗斯 莫斯科 莱尼诺夫庄园
[11:44] Shots fired in Moscow. 莫斯科出现枪声
[12:10] Advance! I got you, I got you! 向前攻 有我掩护
[12:12] I need a sitrep for Cyprus. 我需要塞浦路斯的军情报告
[12:14] Bravo team, what’s your status? B小队 你们的情况如何
[12:15] Facing continued resistance. 遭遇对方持续抵抗
[12:17] Need some cover on the south side! 南侧需要掩护
[13:59] Signal intelligence from Moscow is reporting a gun battle. 莫斯科的信号情报说遭遇枪战
[15:20] What’s happening in Cyprus? 塞浦路斯那边怎么了
[15:21] Bravo Team, we need a sitrep. B小队 我们需要军情报告
[15:36] I’ve got five tangos down. 干掉了五个敌人
[15:39] Copy that, three tangos down southwest corner. 收到 西南角干掉了三个
[15:43] Package secure, we’ve got eyes on. 目标包裹安全 就在我们眼前
[15:50] All tangos in Cyprus are down, 已干掉塞浦路斯所有敌人
[15:52] package is secure. 目标包裹安全
[16:03] The warhead’s off the board. 弹头搞定
[16:07] What about Tara? 塔拉呢
[16:59] 匈牙利 布达佩斯 1973年
[17:07] – Hello, Petra. – I don’t know you. -你好 佩特拉 -我不认识你
[17:10] Well, if you knew about me, 如果你认识我
[17:11] Bentley wouldn’t be doing his job right. 本特利的工作就算失职了
[17:14] He’s my top field agent. 他是我的顶尖特工
[17:16] I think you have the wrong person. 你抓错人了
[17:19] Bentley told me all about you. 本特利跟我讲了所有关于你的事
[17:21] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[17:22] Well, how else would I know 不然我怎么会知道
[17:23] that you were running Meisner’s operation? 你在管理迈斯纳的活动
[17:26] I see that program’s value, Petra. 我看到了那项目的价值 佩特拉
[17:28] That’s why I ordered Bentley to bring you to me. 所以我才叫本特利把你带过来
[17:32] You’re trying to instill doubt and get me to talk. 你是想灌输猜疑 让我开口
[17:34] It’s the same approach I’d take if I were you. 我要是你我也会才用这种方式
[17:36] You were his assignment ever since he 自从他逃离柏林实验室后
[17:40] escaped the lab in Berlin. 你就成了他的任务
[17:44] We can play this game all day. 我可以跟你耗上一整天
[17:50] You were just a mission, Petra. 你只是一个任务 佩特拉
[17:53] He was wearing a tracking device. 他佩戴了追踪装置
[17:59] What do you want? 你想要什么
[18:00] I want everything you know about the Cicada program. 我想知道你掌握的关于知了项目的一切信息
[18:03] Bentley told me you ran it alongside Meisner. 本特利跟我说你和迈斯纳一起负责它
[18:09] I know nothing. 我什么都不知道
[18:11] I’d think twice about that approach if I were you, Petra. 我要是你 我就不会采用这种方式 佩特拉
[18:15] You don’t have any friends left. 你已经没有朋友了
[18:17] You turned on the KGB 你背叛了克格勃
[18:19] and Bentley betrayed you. 本特利也背叛了你
[18:26] That’s a conversation I’ll have with him myself. 我会亲自找他质问
[18:32] All right. 好吧
[18:40] 弗吉尼亚州 泰森斯 现在
[18:56] What’s your angle, Sam? 你在打什么算盘 小萨
[18:58] There is no angle, Leo. I can’t find my husband. 我没打任何算盘 利奥 我找不到我丈夫
[19:00] I can’t find Doug. 我找不到道格
[19:02] – You married an asset. – I fell in love. -你嫁给了一个特工 -我坠入了爱河
[19:04] What did you think was gonna happen? 你以为会发生什么
[19:06] I thought the program was done. 我以为项目结束了
[19:08] But it’s not, is it? 但是并没有 对吗
[19:10] Talk to me about Doug. 跟我说说道格
[19:14] He got back from the arctic and he was acting really strange. 他从北极回来后 行为就变得很古怪
[19:17] And then Lowell showed up at our house. 然后劳尔出现在我们家
[19:19] – Where’s Lowell now? – He’s dead. -劳尔现在在哪 -他死了
[19:21] Doug killed him and took off. 道格杀了他就走了
[19:24] Jesus Christ. 天呐
[19:25] Well, that’s why I reached out. 所以我才联系了你
[19:27] You thought we could help you find your husband. 你以为我们能帮你找到你丈夫
[19:29] Leo… 利奥
[19:30] Did you actually think things’d go back 你真以为发生了这些事后
[19:32] to normal after all of this? 一切还能回到原样吗
[19:33] Leo, please. 利奥 拜托
[19:41] – Buenos días. – Buenos días. -早上好 -早上好
[20:27] You’re more than a killer, Doug. 你不只是个杀手 道格
[20:53] I have news. 我有新闻
[20:55] What? What is it? 什么 什么新闻
[20:57] He’s dead, Sam. 他死了 小萨
[21:01] No, please. 不可能
[21:04] No, I don’t believe you. 不 我不信你
[21:05] Don’t–don’t you come in here 你别想到这来
[21:06] and just try and fuck with my head, God damn it. 试图忽悠我 该死
[21:08] – Calm down, listen. – Well, what happened, huh? -冷静 -怎么了
[21:09] He showed up in the middle of another asset’s mission. 他出现在了另一个特工的任务里
[21:13] He must have tried to interfere. 他肯定试图去干扰了
[21:15] The asset put him down and eliminated the body. 那特工杀了他 并处理掉了他的尸体
[21:18] No. 不
[21:19] Look– 听着
[21:22] I’m sorry, Sam. 我很遗憾 小萨
[21:25] – Let me out of this place. – Sam– -让我离开 -小萨
[21:27] Let me out of here, okay? 让我走
[21:28] You’re telling me my husband’s dead, 你跟我说我丈夫死了
[21:30] I don’t wanna see you 我不想再看到你
[21:31] or anyone else from this program ever again. 或者这项目里的任何人
[21:37] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[21:39] I need to talk to you right now. 我有事要找你
[21:41] What is it? 怎么了
[21:44] Vincent missed his target window. 文森特错过了他的目标窗口期
[21:45] Fuck. 靠
[21:46] If Vicuna gives his speech, he’ll start a revolt. 如果维库纳发表演讲 他将掀起叛乱
[22:27] Satellite coverage offline. 卫星覆盖离线
[22:29] Tap into available traffic cams. 接入可用的交通摄像头
[22:31] Morning, everyone. What do we got? 大家早上好 现在什么情况
[22:33] INTERPOL inspector Marten van Roon 国际刑警组织督察员马尔滕·范鲁恩
[22:34] is arriving at Pythonbrug Bridge. 到了巨蟒桥
[22:36] What, no, no, no, no. Hang on, hang on, hang on. 什么 不不不 等下
[22:38] We have to discuss this. 我们得商量下
[22:39] Yeah, we’re way past that now. 早过了商量的时间了
[22:40] – This is not what you and I– – He’s forcing our hand. -这不是你和我… -他逼我们的
[22:43] Survey team has him on foot heading south on Panamakade. 监控小队看到他在帕纳马卡德街上向南走
[22:47] All right, we need to intercept Van Roon 我们得在他和爱德华兹碰面前
[22:49] before he rendezvous with Edwards. 拦下他
[22:56] I am not okay with this. 我接受不了这么做
[22:58] Tell the survey team to move in. 叫监控小队插手
[23:00] Survey team, mission is a go. 监控小队 可以行动了
[23:01] You are authorized to engage target. 你们被授权擒获目标
[23:11] Hey, hey, pal, you okay? 哥们 你还好吗
[23:13] Oh, shoot, we got you. 我们扶着你
[23:16] Had a little bit to drink there, huh? 喝多了 对吗
[23:17] He’ll be fine. 他不会有事的
[23:21] Subject is secure. 已抓住目标
[23:23] Survey group will transport him 监控小队会把他
[23:24] to his residence to sleep it off 转移到他的住所 睡一觉让药效退掉
[23:26] and scan all of his available hard drives. 并扫描他所有的硬盘
[23:28] Traffic cam just got a ping on Matt Edwards. 交通摄像头刚拍到了马特·爱德华兹
[23:31] We have an asset on the ground. 我们有一个特工在现场
[23:32] No, Dan, this is wrong. This is completely wrong. 不 丹 你不能这么做 大错特错
[23:53] Fuck! 操
[23:58] Edwards just spotted the asset. 爱德华兹发现了特工
[24:00] He’s starting to evade camera coverage. 他开始躲避摄像头
[24:01] You brought in Stephen Haynes? 你叫来了斯蒂文·海恩斯
[24:03] – He’s alive? – Of course. -他还活着 -当然
[24:05] He’s been reprogrammed. 他被重新设定了
[24:06] Haynes knows Edwards. He’s a bloodhound. 海恩斯了解爱德华兹 他是寻血猎犬
[24:08] This had to get done fast. 必须快速解决
[24:53] We’ve lost visual. This is residential. 我们失去目标 这里是住宅区
[24:55] There are blind spots in the cameras. 有很多摄像头盲点
[24:56] Satellites still unavailable. 卫星服务还是不能用
[24:57] Does he have a cell phone? 他有手机吗
[24:58] The burner he used to call Van Roon. 他用来联系范鲁恩的一次性电话
[25:00] I’ve got access to the system. 我可以进入系统
[25:01] All right, activate the microphone 激活麦克风
[25:02] and set up an audio feed through our system. 在我们系统里建立一个音频源
[25:16] Local police just got a report of shots fired. 当地警方刚收到有人开枪的消息
[25:18] – They’re en route. – Should we recall the asset? -他们出警了 -我们要召回特工吗
[25:22] No, let’s finish this. 不 完成这次任务
[25:40] Haynes, it’s me! Please! 海恩斯 是我 拜托
[25:43] Stop, please! 停下
[25:59] Haynes, it’s me. 海恩斯 是我
[26:24] Jacob. 雅各布
[26:59] Still no visual? 还是看不到吗
[27:00] No, sir. 是的
[27:01] All right, shut down the feed. 关掉音频
[27:02] Wipe the phone. 抹去手机记录
[27:04] Let me know when Haynes codes in. 海恩斯发消息来后通知我
[27:06] Yes, sir. 明白
[27:23] We’re doing good work here, Ellen. 我们是在做好事 艾伦
[27:28] Edwards… 爱德华兹
[27:32] It’s just collateral damage. 这只是连带伤害
[27:35] We took a nuke off the board. 我们除掉了一枚核弹
[27:40] This isn’t about a nuclear missile and you know it. 这根本无关核弹 你心知肚明
[27:44] How many assets are in play? 还有多少特工
[27:49] More each day. 每天都在增加
[27:51] Who’s behind all of this? 幕后是谁在操纵
[27:54] Who’s ordering these Treadstone operations? 谁在指挥这些绊脚石行动
[27:56] Be careful, Ellen. 小心点 艾伦
[27:58] You just murdered my friend. 你刚杀了我朋友
[28:03] I think you’re the one that needs to be fucking careful. 该小心的他妈是你
[32:13] You’re just gonna have to do what you need to in the moment. 你只能做你当下需要做的事
[32:17] I’m not a killer. 我不是杀手
[32:33] Cuidado! 小心
[32:34] No! 不要过来
[32:36] No, no, no, no! 不不
[32:55] We can use him to get in here, no problem. 我们可以利用他进来 没问题
[32:58] We’ll give it 12 more hours and then we move, okay? 我们再等12小时 然后就走 好吗
[33:04] What’s happening with Vincent? 文森特怎么了
[33:06] It’s not your concern. 跟你无关
[33:07] Whatever’s going on, you know I can help. 不管什么情况 你知道我可以帮忙
[33:10] Vincent’s serotonin levels need to be assessed every six weeks. 文森特的血清素水平每六周就得做评估
[33:13] Otherwise his FPPC functions get spotty. 不然他的前额极皮质功能就会出现问题
[33:15] When was the last time he had a neurotransmitter work-up? 他上次做神经传递素检查是什么时候
[33:18] Vincent’s back on track. 文森特已经回到正轨
[33:28] – Where is he? – Somewhere in Colombia. -他在哪 -哥伦比亚某个地方
[33:31] A mining company wants to acquire 一家采矿公司想要购买
[33:33] a deep vein of rare-earth metal located in disputed territory. 争议领土上的一个稀土金属岩脉
[33:36] She’s not cleared for that anymore. 她已经没有知道这些信息的权限了
[33:38] Maybe we could use her. 也许我们可以利用她
[33:39] Logistics is short-staffed 后勤部缺人
[33:41] and she knows these guys inside and out. 她很了解这些人
[33:43] What the hell is Treadstone doing 话说绊脚石
[33:44] working for a mining company, anyway? 在采矿公司干什么
[33:46] Spare me the outrage. 你少来义愤填膺
[33:48] You don’t even know, do you, Anna? 你根本不知道 对吗 安娜
[33:52] You never asked questions. 你从不问问题
[33:53] You just followed orders and smiled. 你只会听从命令 然后微笑
[33:56] The world is getting smaller. 世界越来越小
[33:58] Population is skyrocketing, 人口在激增
[34:00] and natural resources are in play. 人人都在争夺自然资源
[34:02] South America, the Arctic, these places are ground zero, 南美 北极 这些地方都还未开发
[34:06] and we’re helping to clear the path for America. 我们在为美国清理道路
[34:08] This is about survival, Sam. 这关乎生存 小萨
[34:16] 德国 西柏林 1973年
[34:25] Welcome home, Bentley. 欢迎回家 本特利
[34:28] Now look, I know the last time we saw each other it was tense, 我知道我们上次见面时气氛很紧张
[34:31] but you have proven your loyalty to the CIA. 但你向中情局证明了你的忠诚
[34:35] You think I’m just gonna stay quiet about Frank. 你以为我会对弗兰克的事保持缄默
[34:39] I’m gonna burn you down. 我会毁了你
[34:40] Oh, records show that Ferguson was killed during a mugging. 记录显示弗格森在一次抢劫中被杀
[34:42] We suspect KGB, but there’s no proof. 我们怀疑是克格勃干的 但是没有证据
[34:45] – That’s fucking bullshit. – No, it’s war. -那是狗屁 -不 是战争
[34:48] You went into battle, and you delivered. 你去参战 并且成功了
[34:51] Now the director wants to thank you personally. 现在局长想亲自感谢你
[34:54] You’re a goddamn hero, Bentley. 你可是个英雄啊 本特利
[34:56] No, I’m done. 不 我不干了
[34:59] There is a new kind of arms race going on. 一轮新的军备竞赛又开始了
[35:01] It’s about creating better soldiers, 重点是创造更优秀的士兵
[35:02] and we have fallen behind the Russians. 而我们已经落后于俄罗斯了
[35:04] You’re the lynchpin that we need. 你就是我们需要的关键一环
[35:06] Me? 我
[35:08] You and our new prisoner. 你 以及我们的新囚犯
[35:41] You betrayed me. 你背叛了我
[35:46] How many more of your prisoners are waiting for you to come back? 还有多少囚犯在等你回去
[35:58] I left everything for you! 我为你抛弃了一切
[36:00] You lied to me! 你骗了我
[38:35] This is unacceptable, Senator Wray. 这无法接受 雷议员
[38:37] This, um, never should have happened. 这事就不应该发生
[38:41] It was an unsanctioned operation. 这是未经批准的行动
[38:44] And the people that are responsible are being handled. 我们已经处理了相关负责人
[38:47] See you soon, my friend. 再见 朋友
[38:54] 弗吉尼亚州 麦克莱恩市 今天
[39:32] Tara. 塔拉
[39:33] – It’s me, Ellen. – Oh, my God. -是我 艾伦 -天啊
[39:36] Oh, my God, Matt, you’re alive. 天啊 马特 你还活着
[39:39] The agency sent Haynes after me. 局里派了海恩斯来追我
[39:41] Tara’s one of them. 塔拉是他们的一员
[39:44] I know, that’s why I sent her to help you. 我知道 所以我才派她去帮你
[39:45] Ellen, thank you. 艾伦 谢谢
[39:48] We have to do something to stop– 我们得做点什么来阻止…
[39:52] – Matt, I have to go. – Ellen. -马特 我得挂了 -艾伦
[39:54] They’re here for me. 他们来找我了
[39:56] They must know I contacted Tara last night. 他们肯定知道我昨晚联系了塔拉
[40:09] Please come with us, ma’am. 请跟我们来 女士
[40:17] Searching everywhere for answers about Treadstone, 我搜寻每一个地方 寻找有关绊脚石的答案
[40:19] and the whole time you were right in front of me. 而一直以来你都在我面前
[40:21] We can stop it together. 我们联手就能阻止它
[40:23] I volunteered for the program for a reason. 我自愿参加这个项目是有原因的
[40:26] Why would I wanna stop it? 我为什么要阻止它呢
[40:28] The program’s been corrupted. 这项目已经腐败了
[40:30] – By whom? – I don’t know. -是谁干的 -我不知道
[40:32] That’s what I’m going to find out. 我会查个水落石出
[40:34] We need to disappear. 我们得消失
[41:02] Let them know we never should have taken our eyes off of Russia. 告诉他们 我们就不该放松对俄罗斯的监视
[41:10] This is the moment Moscow’s been waiting for. 这正是莫斯科一直在等的一刻
[41:34] – Ellen. – Senator. -艾伦 -议员
[41:36] Thanks for coming. Please come in. 谢谢你能来 请进吧
[41:42] This way. 这边走
[41:55] – There’s something I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. – Yes? -有件事我一直想跟你聊聊 -什么事
[42:00] Treadstone. 绊脚石
[42:08] Where’s Levine? 莱文在哪儿
[42:47] Bentley. 本特利
绊脚石

文章导航

Previous Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

绊脚石(Treadstone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号