Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

极品基老伴(Vicious)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 极品基老伴(Vicious)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Hello? 喂
[00:22] Mother? I can barely hear you. 妈妈 我听不清你说什么
[00:25] I’m so sorry. We’re having frightful problems with our phone. 真抱歉 家里电话出了严重的故障
[00:30] I’ve no idea when it’ll be fixed. 我也不知道什么时候能修好
[00:33] But I’ll call you the second it is. 一修好马上打给你
[00:39] I said, I can’t hear you! 不是说了听不见吗
[00:40] Oh. Violet. Hello. 是维奥莱特啊 你好
[00:44] No, of course I can hear you. 当然能听见
[00:46] Yes. Come right over. 好的 过来吧
[00:51] Yes, Violet? What is it? 维奥莱特 什么事
[00:53] Mother! 亲娘啊
[00:55] I said, the phone is broken! 我说过了 电话坏了
[00:59] Christ! 神啊
[01:02] Every morning I wake up to some new abomination with my body. 每天起床 身上总会多一处不对劲的地方
[01:09] All my toes are now sticking out in different directions. 我的脚趾正呈分叉状指向各方
[01:14] It’s like someone yelled ‘Fire!’ in a crowded theatre. 仿佛在拥挤的剧院里听到有人喊”着火了”
[01:18] Yes, your back was cracking so much last night, 是啊 昨天夜里你的背响个不停
[01:21] I thought you were making popcorn in bed. 我以为你在床上爆爆米花呢
[01:24] That’s because I have to contort myself into ridiculous positions 那是因为我得把自己扭得不成人样
[01:27] to get as far away from you as possible! 才能尽可能地远离你
[01:30] Believe me, I don’t want you anywhere near me either. 相信我 我也不想让你接近我
[01:34] It takes all my willpower every night 每天晚上我都是往死里憋
[01:36] not to roll you onto the floor. 才没把你踹地上去
[01:39] My entire body is creaking. 我全身都在吱嘎作响
[01:42] I sound like a haunted house. 这动静跟鬼屋似的
[01:46] When did this happen to us? 我们从何时起变成了这样
[01:48] Us?! 我们
[01:51] I feel perfectly spry. I’ve never felt younger. 我精神好着呢 最近感觉尤其年轻
[01:54] In fact, I was thinking of going running today. 我今天还打算去慢跑呢
[01:59] Good. Just so long as you keep going in the one direction. 行啊 只要你全身能保持方向一致就行
[02:06] At least I still have my looks. 至少我帅气依旧
[02:08] You haven’t held onto them nearly as well as I have. 论容貌 你可没我保持得好
[02:11] – But, of course, everybody knows that. – Bollocks! -不过这已经是公认的了 -胡扯
[02:15] You look like a rotting pumpkin! 你长得跟个烂南瓜似的
[02:18] How could anyone find you more attractive than me? 怎么会有人觉得你比我帅
[02:21] I don’t know. But they do. 我也不知道 他们就是这么觉得
[02:24] Hello, Violet. 你好 维奥莱特
[02:25] Vi? Who’s better looking? Stuart or me? 小维 斯图尔特和我比 谁更帅
[02:29] Just tell the truth. Nobody’s going to be mad at you. 实话实说就行 我们不会生气的
[02:33] Well, I don’t know. You’re both so handsome. 我不知道 你们两个都好帅
[02:36] Yes. But if someone put a gun to your head and you had to pick? 是的 如果有人用枪指着你 逼你选呢
[02:43] Who would it be? 你选谁
[02:44] Is someone going to put a gun to my head? 有人要用枪指着我的脑袋吗
[02:47] – Just pick, Violet. – I’d rather not. -快选吧 维奥莱特 -人家不要
[02:50] She’s afraid to say. It’s clear that it’s me. 她不敢说而已 明显是我啊
[02:53] Half your face is in your lap. It can’t be you. 半张脸都耷拉到膝盖了 肯定不是你
[02:59] Just pick one of us. 二选一就行
[03:01] This is making my stomach very upset. 压力好大 人家胃都疼了
[03:04] – Never mind. – Thank you. -那算了 -谢谢
[03:07] You know… 要知道…
[03:08] I was coming here to share some good news. 我来是想告诉你们个好消息
[03:12] But sometimes, I get the feeling… 但有时候 我总觉得…
[03:14] you don’t even care what’s going on in my life. 你们对我的生活毫不关心
[03:17] Vi! You know that’s not true. 小维 你知道不是这样的
[03:20] Of course we care. 我们当然关心你
[03:25] What’s the good news? 好消息是什么
[03:26] You really want to know? 你们真想知道
[03:28] Don’t make us drag it out of you, dear. 不要消磨我们的耐心 亲爱的
[03:30] Tell us or don’t. We only care so much. 要说就快说 我们也没那么关心你
[03:34] I’m in love. 我恋爱了
[03:35] – That’s marvellous. – Yes. We can’t wait to meet him. -太棒了 -是啊 我们迫不及待想见见他
[03:38] Neither can I. 我也是
[03:43] You’ve not met him yet? 你还没跟他见过面
[03:44] Only online. But we’ve been e-mailing for weeks. 只在网上交流过 我们互通了几周的电邮
[03:48] And now I’m finally ready to go to Argentina. 现在我终于准备去阿根廷了
[03:55] He lives in Argentina?! 他住在阿根廷
[03:58] That’s why I’ve been learning Spanish. 所以我在学西班牙语
[04:00] And hopefully, he’s been learning English. 希望他也在学英语
[04:05] Do you remember when you asked us 还记得你问我们
[04:06] why you’ve had 500 failed relationships? 为什么你失恋了五百次吗
[04:09] It’s because of this crap! 就是因为这种破事
[04:12] You see, I don’t understand, Violet. 我不明白 维奥莱特
[04:14] You’re always travelling the globe 你总是满世界跑
[04:17] to meet these strange men. 见那些陌生人
[04:19] Why can’t you ever find anybody at home to mistreat you? 为什么不找个本地人来虐待你呢
[04:24] Believe me, I’ve tried. 相信我 我试过
[04:28] Just promise you’re not going to judge me. 向我保证 不要对我评头论足
[04:29] All right. I promise. 好啦 我保证
[04:31] I’m going to, though. 我可没保证
[04:34] – Ah, Ash! – Is this an OK time? -艾什 -没打扰到你们吧
[04:36] Of course. Come in. 怎么会呢 请进
[04:38] – You remember our friend Violet? – Hi. -还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 -你好
[04:41] Just so you know, Ash, I’m no longer available. 艾什 跟你说一句 我不是单身了
[04:45] I have a lover. 我有人了
[04:47] You have an e-male 你那是电子情人
[04:50] Hello, Ash. What can we do for you? 艾什 有什么可以帮忙的吗
[04:52] I just got a new job. 我找到了份新工作
[04:54] Handing out flyers at a nightclub. 在夜店发传单
[04:56] And I wanted to invite you guys. 我想邀请你们过去
[05:01] A club?! 夜店
[05:03] Oh, I don’t think so. 还是不要了吧
[05:06] The last time I went clubbing, 上回我去夜店的时候
[05:08] Grace Jones punched me 还被葛蕾丝·琼斯打了一拳
[05:09] for stepping on her pet snake. 因为我踩到了她的宠物蛇
[05:13] Why don’t you ask us again in a few months, 几个月后再来邀请我们吧
[05:15] when we’ve had proper time to prepare ourselves? 我们好有时间准备一下
[05:19] Yeah. The thing is, I get paid by the head. 问题是 我的工钱要按人头算
[05:22] He gets paid to give head? 他用人头换工钱
[05:29] He gets paid for the amount of people he brings into the club. 按照他带去夜店的人数算工钱
[05:36] Less interesting. 顿觉无趣
[05:39] You’d be helping me tons. 你们能帮我很大的忙
[05:40] Well, if it would help you, we’ll go. 如果能帮到你 我们会去的
[05:43] – Great. – Besides… -太好了 -更别说
[05:45] I used to get my fair share of attention. 想当年我也是饱受瞩目
[05:48] Turned a few heads. 让多少人回首
[05:50] And stomachs. 还让多少人反胃
[05:52] I can’t go, Ash. 我去不成了 艾什
[05:54] Because I’ll be with Ignacio in Argentina. 我要去阿根廷和伊格纳西奥相会
[05:57] Please stop looking so jealous. 别一脸吃醋样啦
[06:01] Well, perhaps you should be going now, dear. 你现在就出发吧 亲爱的
[06:03] We have to start planning our outfits. 我们要开始挑衣服了
[06:06] – So…bon voyage. – Oh, all right. -旅途愉快 -好吧
[06:09] – Good luck, Violet. – I’ll call. -好运 维奥莱特 -我会打电话的
[06:11] I’m going to miss you both very – 我会非常想你…
[06:18] Oh, this is lovely! 真不错
[06:20] Why are we here again? 我们到这儿是干什么来着
[06:23] – We’re going out to a club. – Oh, of course. -我们要去夜店 -是这么回事
[06:27] This isn’t the club, though. 不过 这里不是夜店吧
[06:31] No, dear, it’s not. 不 亲爱的 不是
[06:34] This is going to be such fun! 一定会很好玩的
[06:37] When was the last time we all went out? 上次大伙一起出去玩是什么时候啊
[06:39] I can’t remember, because I still don’t have a drink 记不得了 因为到现在都没人给我上喝的
[06:43] We almost didn’t invite you, Mason. 我们差点就没邀请你 梅森
[06:46] But I said, “Oh, let’s, do. 但我说 “还是请他吧
[06:48] He’s got no-one.” 他也没别的朋友了”
[06:51] I’m so excited. Thanks for including me. 我太激动了 感谢邀请
[06:54] – You’re welcome, Penelope. – Is the music a bit too loud? -不客气 佩内洛普 -音乐是不是太大声了
[07:01] We’re not there yet, dear. 我们还没去呢 亲爱的
[07:03] Of course we’re not. 是啊 还没去呢
[07:05] Hello, everyone. 大家好啊
[07:11] Is this too much or not enough? 过头了 还是得再花枝招展点
[07:15] I think we’re going to need another option. 还有其他选项吗
[07:17] Something with the word hideous in it 有没有”太丑了”
[07:21] Well, don’t you look smart? 你看起来挺帅的嘛
[07:22] I see you’re wearing an extra chin for the occasion. 看来 你为了赴约 还多戴了个下巴
[07:28] I’m not sure that’s quite the style any more, Freddie. 你这打扮是不是过时了 弗雷迪
[07:31] And I’m not sure why you’re here. 你是不是不该出现在这啊
[07:34] Do I look all right? 我这身还不错吧
[07:36] Not really. 没觉得
[07:41] Hello, Ash. 你好 艾什
[07:42] We’re all ready. 我们都准备好了
[07:44] These are proper club clothes, are they not, Ash? 这身很适合去夜店 对吧 艾什
[07:49] I think you look… 你看起来…
[07:51] kind of… Yeah. 有点… 是啊
[07:54] – Thank you. – All of you look… -谢谢 -你们都…
[07:57] – Yeah. – Wonderful! -不错啊 -太棒了
[08:00] – Well, shall we go? – Yes. It’s so exciting. -我们走吧 -好啊 太兴奋了
[08:04] What? 怎么了
[08:06] Last time I wore this, 上次穿这身时
[08:07] a young man gave me his telephone number. 一个小伙子给了我他的电话号码
[08:10] Maybe I should give him a call. 我要不要给他打个电话
[08:13] You realise he’ll be at least 60 by now? 你知道他现在至少六十岁了吧
[08:16] Oh, shit! 该死
[08:22] Right. I’ll just get you guys a table, 好的 我给你们找张桌子
[08:24] then I’ve got to get to work. 然后我就要去工作了
[08:25] What is it you do here? 你在这里做什么
[08:27] I stand out front in a tight T-shirt 我穿着紧身T恤站在外面
[08:29] and beg people to come in. 乞求人们进来
[08:30] It’s not something just anybody can do. 这活可不是谁都能干的
[08:34] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[08:35] Look. There’s somebody older than us. 看 那边有人比咱们还老
[08:38] It’s a mirror. 那是面镜子
[08:42] Bollocks! 讨厌
[08:45] Right. I’ve got to get to work. 好的 我得去干活了
[08:47] I’ve got a good spot out front. 我在门口占了个好位置
[08:48] I need to get there before the crack corps take it over. 再不过去就要被毒品大军占了
[08:52] What kind of a club is it, anyway? 这到底算哪类俱乐部
[08:54] I see boys and girls and boys and boys. 有男女一对的 男男一对的
[08:58] And girls and girls. 还有女女一对的
[09:00] I have no idea. 我不知道
[09:01] Ever since they came out with lesbians who aren’t plain and misshapen, 自从出现了不丑也不胖的女同志之后
[09:05] I’ve been confused. 我就不懂这个世界了
[09:10] Well, I don’t care for how higgledy-piggledy it all is now. 现在的年轻人搞得真乱套 我不喜欢
[09:14] Although, it is lovely they don’t herd us into police vans 不过 现在的人不会把我们塞进警车
[09:17] and throw us into prison any more. 或是扔进监狱 这点倒是不错
[09:20] Look, Stuart. 快看 斯图尔特
[09:21] That young woman is heading your way. 那个年轻女孩朝你这边走过来了
[09:24] Well, it’s nice after all these years to see that I still have it. 看来我宝刀未老啊 真不错
[09:28] Hi. I’m Emma. What’s your name? 你好 我是爱玛 你叫什么名字
[09:30] He only likes dick. 他只喜欢鸡鸡
[09:39] Penelope! You’ll have to excuse her. She’s insane. 佩内洛普 请原谅她 她脑子有病
[09:44] – I’m Stuart. – Hi, Stuart. -我是斯图尔特 -你好啊 斯图尔特
[09:46] Can I ask you a question? 我可以问你个问题吗
[09:47] Of course. 当然
[09:48] I think your friend is really hot. Can you introduce me? 我觉得你的朋友很帅 能介绍我认识吗
[09:51] You needn’t ask him, my dear. My name is Freddie. 你不必问他 亲爱的 我叫弗雷迪
[09:55] And it’s a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[09:57] – I meant the other friend. – Not this thing?! -我是指另一个朋友 -不是这货吧
[10:02] Oh, that’s right, I forgot. 对了 我都忘了
[10:04] I’m sitting next to George Clooney. What an honour. 我坐在乔治·克鲁尼旁边 无比荣幸
[10:07] I think she was talking about Ash. 她指的应该是艾什
[10:11] It’s really bloody cold out there. 外面真冷
[10:13] – And raining. – Yeah. How did you know? -还下雨了 -是啊 你怎么知道的
[10:18] Ash? This is Emma. 艾什 这位是爱玛
[10:23] Perhaps you can both settle on a date 或许你俩可以约个会
[10:24] to get to know each other better. 进一步了解对方
[10:27] Or now will be fine. 现在就了解也行
[10:32] I can’t believe this. Nobody’s even looking at us. 难以置信 都没人看咱们一眼
[10:35] I know. It’s like we’re both invisible. 我知道 搞得我们跟透明人一样
[10:38] Well, at least we’ve got each other. 至少我们还有彼此
[10:39] Let’s just stick together the whole evening. 今晚我们就这样厮守吧
[10:44] – Do you wanna get a drink? – God, yes! -想喝一杯吗 -太想了
[10:52] Well…it looks like just one of you is invisible. 看来你们之中只有一个是透明人
[10:57] When did you change the furniture in this room? 你什么时候换了这个房间的家具
[10:59] I love it. 我很喜欢
[11:02] Please get her out of here. 求求你 把她弄走
[11:08] Morning! 早上好
[11:09] You left early last night. 你昨晚提前走了
[11:11] I only noticed because someone said, 我注意到你走了 还是因为有人说
[11:13] “Look, grandpa’s leaving.” “看 老爷爷要走了”
[11:16] Oh, yes. Thank you for that. 是啊 真谢谢您了
[11:18] Good morning, Balthazar. 早上好 巴尔萨泽
[11:22] Oh, look. His one eye is open. 看啊 它睁着一只眼呢
[11:25] Well, I hope he’s not using it to look at me, 希望它看的不是我
[11:27] considering I’m so monstrous. 我长得实在太畸形了
[11:30] Stuart, 斯图尔特
[11:31] let me tell you something that will make you feel a lot better. 我来说两句话 帮你宽宽心
[11:33] You were always unattractive. 你一直都没什么魅力
[11:36] I don’t understand. 我就不懂了
[11:38] I’ve always been the beautiful one. 我一直都是漂亮的那个
[11:42] People used to think I was a girl till I was 16. 我16岁前 别人还以为我是女孩呢
[11:45] Well, I had a wonderful time. 我昨天玩得很开心
[11:48] Good to get out. You know. 出门玩玩挺不错的
[11:49] Got to meet lots of Ash’s mates, too. 还认识了许多艾什的朋友
[11:53] I’ll go. 我去开吧
[11:58] Oh, and they even played a song by Cher. 他们还放了首雪儿的歌
[12:01] Did you know that she’s still alive? 你知道她还活着吗
[12:04] Hello, Ash. It’s Ash! 你好 艾什 是艾什
[12:06] Had wicked time last night, Freddie? 昨晚玩得不错吧 弗雷迪
[12:08] My mates thought you were wild. 我朋友觉得你可会玩了
[12:10] Oh, Rob and Tom – good lads. 罗布和汤姆 好小伙们
[12:12] Polite, considerate, well-mannered. 懂礼貌 体贴人 有礼数
[12:15] Rob feels really bad about puking on you. 罗布说他很抱歉吐到你身上了
[12:18] Oh, that’s all right. It mostly went on Tom. 没关系 他基本都吐到汤姆身上了
[12:20] Do you want to come again tonight? 今晚还想来吗
[12:22] If I hand out 1,000 flyers, 如果我能发出一千份传单
[12:24] I get two people in free before 10PM. 就能让两个人十点前免费入场
[12:26] Well, it sounds like they really like you there. 听起来那里的人真的很喜欢你
[12:29] I even get to work inside tonight. So, yeah. 我今晚可以在室内工作了 没错
[12:32] I’m kind of a big fish on the club scene. 我可以算是夜店里的大人物了
[12:35] Shall we ask Stuart if he wants to come too? 要不要问问斯图尔特 看他去不去
[12:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:38] He really changes the whole atmosphere when he’s with us. 他过去的话 有点破坏气氛
[12:42] We all click so well together. 我们都这么合拍
[12:44] We should probably keep it to our little group. 这事就别传到我们小团体以外了
[12:47] Hello, Ash. 你好 艾什
[12:51] You left early last night? Did you have a good time? 你昨晚提前走了吗 玩得开心吗
[12:54] Do you mean, 你是说
[12:55] did I enjoy blending in with the wallpaper? 我是否喜欢同墙纸融为一体的过程
[12:58] No, I did not. 答案是否定的
[13:00] See? I told you. We don’t want to be around that. 看吧 我说了 让他去没什么好处
[13:04] What are you whispering about? 你们嘀咕什么呢
[13:06] I was just seeing if you guys wanted to come again tonight. 我来问问你们今晚想不想再来玩
[13:08] I thought we decided we weren’t going to ask him. 不是说好不问他的吗
[13:11] No! Thank you. 不去 谢谢你
[13:14] Are you sure you don’t want to come? 你真的不想去吗
[13:16] No. 不想
[13:17] Well, all right. 那好吧
[13:20] We’ll miss you. 我们会想你的
[13:22] Ash, please. 来吧 艾什
[13:24] Come and help me pick out something appropriate for this evening. 过来帮我挑些适合今晚的着装
[13:27] People still wear feather boas, don’t they? 羽毛围巾还没过时吧
[13:33] OK. I’ve got to get to work. 我得去工作了
[13:35] I’m really busy, so you probably won’t see me all night. 我这边真的很忙 你可能整晚都见不到我了
[13:39] Hip-hop Thursdays? Hip-hop Thursdays. 周四嘻哈夜 周四嘻哈夜
[13:44] So… Nobody wants to sit? Nobody’s feet are tired? 没人想坐下来吗 你们的脚都不酸吗
[13:48] Mine aren’t. I just wanted to make sure you were both OK. 我是不累 我只想确定下你俩都没事
[13:52] – I’m so wasted. – Me, too. -我真是喝高了 -我也是
[13:54] I went to Brian’s for a pre-lash. 我之前在布莱恩家已经喝了不少了
[13:56] Oh, I didn’t do my lashes tonight. 我今晚还没画睫毛呢
[13:59] But I did put on eyeliner. 倒是描了眼线
[14:02] Hey, do you guys wanna do Jagerbombs? 来点野格炸弹 怎么样
[14:09] Listen, Rob. I… I know what that is. 罗布 我…我知道那是什么
[14:11] But I feel like Tom probably doesn’t. 但我感觉汤姆可能不知道
[14:15] Maybe you should just explain it to him. 或许你应该跟他解释解释
[14:17] I know what Jagerbombs are. Why? Don’t you? 我知道野格炸弹是什么 怎么 你不知道
[14:19] What? Of course I do. 啥 我当然知道了
[14:23] No, I’d love to smoke one. 我很愿意抽个两口
[14:27] You’re hilarious. Oi, go get us a couple. 你真是太逗了 去叫几杯
[14:29] – I don’t have any money. – Oh, me neither. -我身上没钱 -我也是
[14:31] Hey, why don’t we find some old bloke to buy them for us? 咱们找个老家伙替咱仨出酒钱吧
[14:39] Right, yes. 也是
[14:42] And I want change. 记得找零钱
[14:49] – Did you just yawn? – Nope. -你刚才是不是打哈欠了 -才没
[14:52] I thought you did. 不是你打的吗
[14:54] Freddie, I really need to go to the toilet. Would you hold these? 弗莱迪 我得去下厕所 能帮我拿下吗
[14:57] Well, hurry up. I don’t want anybody to think that… 快点 我可不想让人以为…
[14:59] Can I have a flyer? 能给我张传单吗
[15:00] Well, actually, I’m not… All right. Yes. 事实上 我不是… 好吧 拿去
[15:07] Hip-hop Thursdays. 周四嘻哈夜
[15:10] Hip-hop Thursday. 周四嘻哈夜
[15:14] Hip-hop Thursdays. 周四嘻哈夜
[15:18] Would you like anything with your tea, Penelope? 想来些茶点吗 佩内洛普
[15:20] – Ooh, a biscuit would be lovely. – We’ve run out. -来块饼干就好 -家里没有了
[15:24] Maybe a little cake, then? Or a scone? 那蛋糕有吗 司康饼也行
[15:27] No, we don’t have either of those, I’m afraid. 两样我们都没有
[15:30] Piece of fruit? 水果呢
[15:33] – Apple? – Sorry. -苹果呢 -抱歉
[15:35] Toast? 吐司呢
[15:38] No, I’m fine with just the tea. 不用麻烦了 我喝茶就好
[15:42] Well, you’ll let me know if you want anything else. 你要是还想要什么 一定要告诉我
[15:46] Well, it’s only my company you’ll be enjoying tonight. 今晚陪你的就只有我一个人了
[15:49] – Oh, is he out? – Yes. -怎么 他今晚出门了吗 -是啊
[15:51] Went clubbing again with Ash. 又跟艾什一起去泡吧了
[15:53] Honestly. The whole thing is so preposterous. 说真的 这事实在是太荒唐了
[15:56] One person buys him a drink 不就是有个人请他喝了杯酒
[15:59] and suddenly he’s Paris Hilton. 还真把自己当帕里斯·希尔顿了
[16:03] You seem a bit upset. 你看上去有些沮丧
[16:05] I’m not upset. I’m fine. 我没沮丧 我挺好的
[16:09] So what if nobody noticed me? 没人注意我又怎样
[16:13] What’s wrong, sweetheart? 发生什么事了 亲爱的
[16:15] You can talk to me. 你可以跟我谈谈
[16:18] Really? 真的吗
[16:20] Well… why not? It… it’s just… 谈谈也好 只是
[16:24] it’s not fair! 这太不公平了
[16:26] I’ve always been the better-looking one. 我一直以来都是更帅的那个
[16:29] He’s had his career and I’ve had my looks. 他事业有成 我丽质天生
[16:33] And if I’ve lost them, 要是连这点优势都没了
[16:34] I’m not sure I know who I am any more. 我还真的无所适从
[16:37] Suddenly, I just feel so old. 突然间觉得自己特别老
[16:41] – Oh, don’t say that. – But it’s true. -别这么说 -但确实如此
[16:44] What is the point of even going out, of doing anything? 出门有什么意义呢 一切有什么意义呢
[16:49] I’ve never told you this. 我以前从没告诉过你
[16:51] But when I lost my husband 25 years ago, 但二十五年前我丈夫去世的时候
[16:54] I thought I’d lost myself too. 我也无所适从
[16:57] I didn’t know who I was without him. 他走后 我觉得失去了自我
[17:00] You see, I’d never been alone before. 在那之前 我从未独自生活过
[17:02] – I never knew that. – But I kept living. -我从没听你提过 -但我还是坚持下来了
[17:05] And I found out I liked who I was. 我发现 我很喜欢这样的自己
[17:09] And I know who you are. 而我知道你是什么样的人
[17:12] You were never just your looks. 你不只是长得好看
[17:15] You were always so much more. 还有其它很多优点
[17:17] A bright, intelligent man, 精明又能干
[17:20] who people were drawn to because of who you were inside. 大家都为你的内在美所吸引
[17:25] I look at you… 在我眼中
[17:26] and I still see a vibrant… beautiful man. 你仍是那么帅气 那么有活力
[17:31] I always will. 在我心中 你永远都不会变
[17:34] Oh, Penelope! 佩内洛普
[17:37] You’re actually making sense. 你竟然会说人话了
[17:41] So, go out. Enjoy yourself. Live! 走出家门 享受生活 把握人生
[17:46] Do you know what? I will! 你猜怎么着 我会的
[17:48] I’m going out right now! 我现在就动身
[17:50] – Oh, splendid. – Oh! I feel so much better. -好极了 -我心情好多了
[17:54] I don’t know what to say. 我都不知该说些什么了
[17:55] I meant every word of it, Freddie. 这都是我的真心话 弗雷迪
[18:05] I’m Stuart! 我是斯图尔特
[18:12] Thank you for a lovely time. 谢谢你 我玩得很开心
[18:20] – Where do you wanna go next? – Er, dunno. -你接下来想去哪儿 -不知道
[18:24] Where do you wanna go next, Freddie? 你接下来想去哪儿 弗雷迪
[18:26] Next? 接下来
[18:29] You mean after this? 你是说这之后
[18:35] Leave this location and then go to another location? 离开这里 去另一个地方吗
[18:39] Tonight? 今晚
[18:41] There’s a squat party in Shoreditch. 肖尔迪区有个占屋派对
[18:44] Let’s get shit-faced, yeah? 我们去喝个烂醉吧
[18:45] I don’t know what any of that means. 你的话我一句都听不懂
[18:49] – Are you coming? – Well, er… -你去吗 -这个
[18:51] Maybe I’ll er…meet you later. Yes. 不如我…晚些与你们会和吧
[18:55] I’m just going to put my head down on the table for a few minutes. 我先在桌上趴几分钟
[19:02] Is this seat taken? 这位子有人吗
[19:04] Stuart? 斯图尔特
[19:06] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[19:08] Well, Penelope told me that I was a wonderful person. 佩内洛普说我是个好人
[19:13] And that I had to embrace who I was 说我得接受真实的自己
[19:15] and go out and live life. 出去享受生活
[19:17] Penelope told you that? 佩内洛普这么跟你说的
[19:19] No. Actually, she told YOU that. 不 其实是跟你说的
[19:22] But the point is, she was right. 重点是 她说得对
[19:25] So what if I’m getting older… 就算我变老了
[19:27] and I am no longer as attractive as I was? 不如往日般有魅力又如何
[19:30] I’m not going to let that stop me from doing anything. 我不会让这种事阻挡我前行
[19:33] I was just thinking I want to sit at home until we die. 我刚刚还想跟你一起在家里坐到死
[19:39] Why don’t we stay here for a few more minutes? 不如在这里多待会儿吧
[19:44] – I quite like the music. – This is Kesha. -这音乐不错 -是凯莎的
[19:51] I don’t know how I know that. 我也不知是怎么知道的
[20:00] – Stuart? – Yeah? -斯图尔特 -怎么了
[20:03] You look very handsome tonight. 你今晚很帅
[20:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:10] Would you like to dance? 一起跳个舞吧
[20:12] I thought you’d never ask. 还以为你不会问呢
[20:23] – Stuart! – Oh, Ash. Hello. -斯图尔特 -艾什 你好啊
[20:25] You made it. 你来了
[20:26] – Yes. – This is… -是啊 -这位是…
[20:28] Sarah. 莎拉
[20:29] Oh, nice to meet you, Sa- 很高兴认识你 莎…
[20:31] Oh, all right, then. 那好吧
[20:33] There we go. You do that over there. 走吧 你俩到那边亲热去
[20:46] Oh, this is fun! 真有意思
[20:51] – All right. Ready? – Oh, yes. -好了 走吗 -走吧
[20:56] Shall we go to bed? 去睡吧
[20:57] Yes. 好
[21:00] Oh, wait a minute. We’ve got a message. 等一下 有条留言
[21:03] “Hello, boys. It’s Violet.” 还好吗 我是维奥莱特
[21:05] “I got to Argentina all right, 我已经到阿根廷了
[21:07] but I’m having a bit of a problem here.” 但出了点问题
[21:09] “I really do need to talk to one of you immediately.” 我得立刻和你们其中一位谈谈
[21:12] “So could you please give me a call as soon as possible… 能尽快给我回电话吗
[21:15] at 0-0-5-4-7-7-0-0-9-0 号码是0054770090
[21:22] bb04j51q B-b-0-4-j-5-1-q.”
[21:28] “Please call the second you get this.” 听到留言请马上回电
[21:30] “It’s urgent.” 是要紧事
[21:32] “Coming, Ignacio.” 我来了 伊格纳西奥
[21:36] We’ll call in the morning, then. 我们明早再回她吧
[21:38] Yes. I’m sure she’s fine. 好 她肯定没事的
[21:41] Well, it was nice they offered you a job handing out flyers. 他们让你去发传单 真不错
[21:46] That was very flattering, yes. 我确实受宠若惊
极品基老伴

文章导航

Previous Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

极品基老伴(Vicious)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号