Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I’m tired pf this! I’m done with you, you miserable old shit! 我受够了 我烦透你了 你个老混蛋
[00:07] – So no wedding? – No wedding! -那不办婚礼了 -不办了
[00:09] – Oh, thank God. – We’re through, Freddie! -谢天谢地 -我们玩完了 弗雷迪
[00:12] We’re through when I say we’re through! 除非我说完了才算完了
[00:15] And I say we’re through! 我现在就说 我们完了
[00:21] Morning. 早啊
[00:23] Morning, darling. 早啊 亲爱的
[00:49] It just seems so strange, the two of you separating. 感觉真的好奇怪 你们两个竟然分开了
[00:52] You’re like two peas in a pod. 你们一直都是秤不离砣的啊
[00:55] If peas could be horribly cruel to each other. 秤和砣之间也不会这么残忍地对待对方的
[00:59] I really can’t see us getting back together this time. 我觉得我们这次绝对不可能复合
[01:02] How long did you stay at the stag party after we left? 我们走了之后 你们在单身派对待了多久
[01:06] Wait. You didn’t sleep with that man you brought to the party? 等下 你没跟你带去派对的那个男人上床吧
[01:10] No. I did not sleep with that man. 没 我没跟那个男人上床
[01:15] I still can’t believe Stuart’s behaviour last night. 我还是不敢相信斯图尔特昨晚会那样
[01:18] Well, we’re through, Ash. 我们结束了 艾什
[01:19] You always said we wouldn’t last and you were right. 你总是说我们之间不会长久 你说对了
[01:23] I never said that. 我从没说过这话
[01:24] You said it with your eyes. 你的眼睛道出了你的心
[01:26] What the hell is wrong with you? 你到底是怎么了
[01:28] You’ve been acting strangely all morning. 你整个早上都奇奇怪怪的
[01:30] You didn’t get back together with Chloe last night, did you? 你昨晚没跟克洛伊复合吧
[01:33] No, that’s not what happened last night. 没 昨晚绝对没发生那种事
[01:36] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[01:37] I’m not really sure about anything any more. 我现在什么事都不确定了
[01:45] Ash, will you please ask Stuart 艾什 你能问下斯图尔特
[01:47] where he’ll be staying this evening? 他今晚住哪儿吗
[01:49] Since he is no longer welcome to stay at my flat. 因为我的公寓已经不欢迎他住了
[01:53] Stuart, where are you going to stay tonight? 斯图尔特 你今晚准备住哪儿
[01:56] Would you tell Freddie that 你能告诉弗雷迪
[01:57] I won’t be inconveniencing him any longer? 我不会继续打扰他了
[02:01] And I will be moving upstairs with you. 我会搬到楼上跟你住
[02:04] You’re going to stay with me? 你要跟我住吗
[02:05] Now that you insist, yes. 既然你坚持邀请我的话 当然
[02:07] Can you tell Freddie that, please? 能请你转告弗雷迪吗
[02:10] He’s staying with me. 他会跟我住
[02:11] I hope you like the sound of someone 希望你喜欢听
[02:13] coughing phlegm into a tissue from midnight till 6 a.m. 从半夜到早上6点某人一直咳痰的声音
[02:16] Since Stuart is going to be staying with Ash, 既然斯图尔特要跟艾什一起住
[02:18] perhaps I can stay with you, darling. 也许我能跟你一起住 亲爱的
[02:20] I’m having some work done on my flat. 我的公寓正在修缮
[02:22] They say it’s riddled with asbestos. 他们说我屋里到处都是石棉
[02:25] Apparently, I shouldn’t even be alive. 很显然 我还活着就是个奇迹
[02:27] Of course you can stay with me, Vi. 我当然欢迎你跟我住 小维
[02:29] I want you to think of yourself as a guest. 我希望你能把自己当个客人
[02:32] So, Ash, it looks like I’ll be right below you. 艾什 看来我就要在你”下面”了
[02:36] And you’ll be…on top of me. 而你就在我”上面”
[02:39] What is it with you two? 你们两个到底怎么回事
[02:41] – Did something… – It’s so sad… -是不是有什么事 -真是太遗憾了
[02:43] that you’re all alone and broken up 你们都单身了
[02:45] and you might never find anybody again. 而且可能永远都没法再找到另一半
[02:47] Come on, let’s go home. 来吧 我们回家
[02:51] Oh, God, tell me I’m still pretty! 老天 快告诉我 我依然美丽动人
[02:56] Freddie, tea’s ready! 弗雷迪 茶泡好了
[02:58] After 50 years of Stuart’s 50年来听够了斯图尔特
[03:00] high-pitched, octave-defying squeaks, 那吊着嗓子高八度的尖叫
[03:03] it’s so refreshing to 终于能被雄浑的男声
[03:04] finally be summoned to tea by a man’s voice. 叫来喝茶 真是让人心旷神怡
[03:11] Thank you? 我该说谢谢吗
[03:13] What are you wearing? 你这穿的是什么啊
[03:15] Is that one of Stuart’s old blouses? 是斯图尔特的旧衬衫吗
[03:19] – Well, it looks better on you. – Your compliments are confusing. -你穿比他好看 -你的赞美真令人困惑
[03:24] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[03:26] Now that I’m single again, I should start dating. 既然我现在又单身了 我该出去约会
[03:29] Somebody age-appropriate, of course. 当然要找个年龄合适的
[03:31] Say…35-ish. 就35岁左右吧
[03:34] But nobody over 40. 但不能超过40
[03:36] That would be revolting. 年纪大的太恶心了
[03:39] If you’re really serious, I can always introduce you to someone. 如果你说真的 我可以帮你牵线搭桥
[03:42] But don’t you only know scumbags and degenerates, Vi? 但你认识的不都是人渣败类吗 小维
[03:46] I believe so. 我觉得也是
[03:50] You let this brew too long. I like it exactly three minutes. 你这茶泡太久了 我之喜欢泡了正好3分钟的
[03:53] – Did you use the timer? – No. -你用计时器了吗 -没
[03:55] I see. That’s why it’s undrinkable. 我就说嘛 难怪这么难以下咽
[03:58] Would you pour that down the drain for me, please? 你能帮我把茶倒掉吗
[04:00] Of course. Let me just have my tea first. 当然 让我先把我的茶喝完
[04:03] Yes, you take your time, dear. 好吧 你慢慢喝 亲爱的
[04:10] Why don’t I do it now? 我还是现在去倒吧
[04:12] As you wish. 随你所愿
[04:15] You know what might be an amusing thing for you to do, Vi? 你知道有件事做起来会很有趣吗 小维
[04:18] – What? – Make me a proper cup of tea. -什么 -帮我泡一杯让我满意的茶
[04:21] And I also left a list of chores for you to do on the kitchen table 我还给你列了家务清单 放在厨房桌子上
[04:24] whenever you get around to it. 你有时间就去做了吧
[04:26] All right, darling. 好的 亲爱的
[04:30] What a dick! 真是个混蛋
[04:32] I heard that! 我听到了
[04:36] I’ve made us some tea. 我泡了点茶
[04:41] If you want to keep texting your friends 如果你要继续给朋友发短信
[04:43] while I sit here, 留我一人坐在这里
[04:45] staring at the wall like an idiot… 像傻子一样盯着墙发呆
[04:49] that’s fine too. 也完全没关系
[04:51] How long do you think you’ll be staying? 你觉得你还要在这里住多久
[04:52] Not that it hasn’t been super having you here. 当然你住这儿 我超级开心的
[04:55] Only till I get back on my feet. 等我能自立了就搬出去
[04:58] – OK. – A year at most. -好吧 -最多一年
[05:02] How long to get back on just one foot? 那半自立的话要多久
[05:04] I was thinking, I should start dating again. 我在想 我得重新去约会了
[05:08] You don’t know anybody, do you? 你认识什么合适的人吗
[05:09] And age doesn’t matter. 年龄不是问题
[05:12] It’s only a number. 那只是个数字
[05:13] There’s a guy who comes into the coffee shop where I work. 有个人常来我打工的咖啡店
[05:16] He’s really sweet. 他人挺好
[05:17] I think he’s in his seventies. 我估计有70多岁
[05:22] Seventies?! 70多岁
[05:24] I’m not dating somebody in their seventies! 我才不跟70多岁的老男人约会
[05:29] Well, you’re in your seventies. 你不就是70多岁吗
[05:31] Yes, but I look 50. 没错 但我看起来也就50
[05:35] Have you spoken to Freddie? 你跟弗雷迪聊过吗
[05:36] I wonder how he’s doing with Violet. 我好奇他跟维奥莱特处得怎么样
[05:38] – Not that I care. – I haven’t actually. -虽然我其实并不关心 -我还没跟他聊过
[05:41] What about Violet? Have you seen her? 那维奥莱特呢 你见过她吗
[05:43] Seen Violet? When? What are you talking about? 见维奥莱特 什么时候 你在瞎扯什么呢
[05:48] Why do you behave so oddly every time I mention Violet? 为什么我一提维奥莱特 你就古古怪怪的
[05:53] I don’t behave oddly! 我才没有表现古怪呢
[05:55] Yes, you do. 你明明就有
[05:57] Then you try to confuse me by changing the subject. 然后你还试图转换话题
[06:00] No, I don’t! 不 我没有
[06:02] And you totally look 50, by the way. 顺便说下 你看起来也就50岁
[06:04] I was saying to friends, 我一直告诉我朋友
[06:05] I hope, when I’m Stuart’s age, I look that amazing.’ 我希望等我到了斯图尔特的年纪 能跟他一样帅
[06:07] Really? What friends? 真的吗 哪个朋友
[06:09] Do I know them? What did they say? 我认识吗 他们怎么说
[06:11] I showed them a picture 我给他们看过照片
[06:12] and they were like “He looks 40!” 他们说”他看来就40岁”
[06:14] 40! 40岁
[06:16] Oh, my! 我的天
[06:20] Now I’ve totally forgotten what we were talking about. 现在我完全忘了我们之前的话题了
[06:23] Yeah, so have I. 是啊 我也是
[06:26] Ash, when you are at work today, 艾什 你今天去工作时
[06:29] would you mind if I made a few… 你介不介意我对这个公寓
[06:32] tiny tweaks around the flat? 做些小改动
[06:35] I guess that would be OK. 我觉得应该没问题
[06:36] You wouldn’t even notice. I promise. 你绝对看不出来 我保证
[06:45] Stuart… 斯图尔特
[06:47] what did you do to my flat?! 你对我的公寓做了什么
[06:49] You’ll have to excuse me if I’m a bit thrown. 不好意思 我有点困惑了
[06:52] Because I was expecting “I love it, Stuart! 因为我期待的反应是”我爱死了 斯图尔特
[06:57] Thank you so much for finally creating a home! 多谢你终于为我打造了一个家
[07:02] And getting rid of all my awful crap!” 以及处理掉了我的那些破烂”
[07:06] You have to put it back to the way it was. 你得把公寓还原成原来的样子
[07:11] Excuse me. 抱歉
[07:14] Normally, right now, 通常 现在
[07:16] I’d storm into another room. 我早就负气冲进另一个房间了
[07:19] But since there isn’t one… 但既然这里只有一个房间
[07:23] I’m going to storm over there. 我只能负气冲向那里了
[07:29] – Hello. – Help me, darling. -喂 -救救我 亲爱的
[07:31] Violet! 维奥莱特
[07:33] Look, about what happened… 听着 关于之前发生的
[07:34] We’ll talk about it later. 那事我们以后再谈
[07:36] – But we have to… – Who are you talking to in there? -但我们得… -你在那里跟谁说话呢
[07:39] No-one! 没人
[07:40] Just the dog! 跟狗狗而已
[07:43] It’s uncanny. He has the hearing of a bat. 太可怕了 他的耳朵比蝙蝠还灵
[07:45] – I know what you mean. – What was that? -我明白你的感受 -你说什么
[07:48] Nothing! 没什么
[07:49] We have to meet. But after Freddie’s gone to sleep. 我们得见一面 但得等弗雷迪睡着了
[07:52] He only lets me leave to go food shopping. 他只让我出门去买菜
[07:55] How are things there? 你那边怎么样
[07:56] Stuart’s turned my flat into 斯图尔特把我家改造成了
[07:57] the Victoria and Albert Museum! 维多利亚和阿尔伯特博物馆
[08:00] I have to go. He’s coming. 我得挂了 他要进来了
[08:02] I’ll text you a location. Don’t respond to it. 我发短信告诉你地点 但别回
[08:05] He checks my phone. 他会查我的手机
[08:08] I heard you talking to someone. It wasn’t Stuart, was it? 我听到你在跟别人说话 不会是斯图尔特吧
[08:12] No, darling. 不是 亲爱的
[08:14] Good. 很好
[08:16] It was only Balthazar. 只是在跟巴尔萨泽说话
[08:18] See? I was brushing him. Like you asked. 你看 我刚在给他梳毛 完全遵照你的吩咐
[08:23] Oh, look! He’s completely bald now. 瞧啊 他现在全秃了
[08:29] Add to your list. Find out if they make dog wigs. 给你的家务表加上 购置狗假发
[08:33] Dog wigs. 狗假发
[08:36] And when am I going to receive 并且我什么时候才能拿到一份
[08:37] a typed menu for tonight’s supper to approve? 打印出的今天晚餐菜单 好让我审批
[08:42] – Soon, darling. – I hope so. -很快就好 亲爱的 -希望如此
[08:45] I’d hate to think you were taking advantage of my hospitality. 我可不想恶意揣测你在利用我的热情好客
[09:05] Hello, darling. 你好啊 亲爱的
[09:07] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[09:09] I know… 我懂的
[09:12] Why are you dressed like that? 你为什么打扮成这样
[09:14] This seemed like an occasion that called for extra drama. 特殊时刻 就需要用戏剧化的态度去对待
[09:20] So… What exactly happened 那么…那一夜
[09:23] between us the other night? 我们之间到底发生了什么
[09:24] Nothing, right? 什么都没发生 对吧
[09:27] You don’t remember? 你不记得了吗
[09:29] Not really. Do you? 记不太清了 你呢
[09:32] Every detail. 记得清清楚楚
[09:35] I remember being with Chloe and you were with your boyfriend. 我记得我和克洛伊一起 而你和你男友一起
[09:38] And we were all drinking. 我们都喝得酩酊大醉
[09:40] And then we went home and it was just the two of us. 然后大家都各回各家 就剩我们俩
[09:43] Then we kept drinking. 接着我们又喝啊喝
[09:46] And drinking. 喝啊喝
[09:48] And then we were laughing! I remember laughing! 然后我们就在笑 我记得有大笑
[09:51] There’s nothing wrong with laughing. 笑可没什么不对
[09:53] And then we were… 接着我们就…
[09:57] Oh, God. 苍天啊
[09:59] Do you want me to pick it up from there, darling? 你想让我接着讲下去吗 亲爱的
[10:03] No. 不要
[10:04] I’m not going to tell anybody, Ash. 我不会告诉任何人的 艾什
[10:07] What happened between us shouldn’t have happened. 我们之间发生的事 是不该发生的
[10:10] Twice. 两次
[10:13] Oh, God! 天啊
[10:15] It doesn’t have to change anything between us. 那不会影响我们的关系的
[10:17] We need never even talk about it again. 我们都应该对此守口如瓶
[10:20] Ok. 好
[10:21] You were very caring and attentive. 那一夜你十分体贴与细心
[10:25] I just want you to know that. 我只想让你知道这一点
[10:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:29] You’re certain our friendship 你确定我们之间的友谊
[10:31] can go back to the way it was before, Ash? 能回到原来的样子吗 艾什
[10:34] Sure. 当然啦
[10:36] Good. I suppose we should get to the business at hand. 很好 那我们就赶紧说正事吧
[10:38] I don’t have long. Freddie really monitors my comings and goings. 我时间可不多 弗雷迪严密监视着我的进出
[10:42] Stuart too. 斯图尔特也是
[10:44] I shouldn’t say this, 虽然我不该这么说
[10:45] but he’s really starting to get on my nerves. 但我真的快受不了他了
[10:48] Oh, please. I spent most of the day fantasising 拜托 我一天中大部分时间都在想着
[10:50] about knocking Freddie unconscious with a fire extinguisher. 用灭火器把弗雷迪给抡晕过去
[10:54] What are we going to do? 我们该怎么办
[10:56] We have to find a way to get them back together again. 我们必须设法让他们重归于好
[10:59] – But how? – I’m not sure yet. -但要怎么做呢 -我还不确定
[11:02] Let’s think. 我们好好想想
[11:10] – Did you think of it? – No. -你想到了吗 -没有啦
[11:13] I just remembered something you did with your tongue. 人家只是想起那晚你用舌头对我的逗弄呢
[11:20] I can’t believe this is the first blind date I’ve ever been on. 我真不敢相信这是我第一次盲约[相亲]
[11:24] If I waited any longer, I’d actually be blind. 再等久一点 我大概就真的盲了
[11:27] Where did you say you met this man again? 你是在哪儿认识的这男人来着
[11:30] He was buying a Frappuccino at Starbucks. 他当时在星巴克买星冰乐呢
[11:32] A Frappuccino?! 星冰乐吗
[11:35] So he’s rich. 所以他很有钱咯
[11:37] And I’m certain you’ll like him. 我保证你会喜欢他的
[11:39] Did you tell Stuart I was going on a date? 你有跟斯图尔特说我要去约会吗
[11:41] – I did. – What did the little turd say? -说了 -那个小混蛋是什么反应
[11:43] Was he dying of jealousy? 他要被嫉妒之火烧成渣了吗
[11:44] Wait… He hasn’t started dating too, has he? 等等 他不会也开始约会了吧 有吗
[11:48] Oh, what am I saying? 瞧瞧我说什么傻话
[11:50] Of course not. He’s a very specialised fetish. 当然没有啦 他是一朵奇葩
[11:53] How many people are into men over 70 who look like turtles? 有谁会喜欢70多岁的长得像老乌龟的男人呢
[11:56] This is the restaurant. I’ll leave you here, darling. 到餐厅了 我就不进去了 亲爱的
[11:59] Oh, thank you, Vi. 谢啦 小维
[12:02] Would you mind going home and cooking me a full dinner 你不介意回家先帮我做一顿大餐
[12:04] in case this is a complete disaster? 以防这是个糟糕透顶的约会吧
[12:06] – And clean the rugs. – I’m sorry, Freddie. -顺路再洗洗地毯 -抱歉 弗雷迪
[12:08] I think I’m going to be moving back to my flat. 我觉得我要搬回自己家了
[12:11] But I thought you said the asbestos was killing you. 你不是说你那儿的石棉会要了你的命嘛
[12:13] Yes, well, at least the asbestos was doing it more slowly. 是啊 但起码石棉索命的速度要慢一点
[12:20] I’m so nervous! I haven’t been on a date since 1963. 我好紧张啊 自1963年来我都没约会过
[12:25] And that was in an alleyway. 当时还是躲在黑胡同里呢
[12:27] Hopefully, this will be nicer. 希望这次好点吧
[12:29] It’s legal, for one thing. So it’s already nicer. 最起码这次是合法的 所以已经要好得多了
[12:33] I think you’re going to like him. He’s a friend of a friend. 我觉得你会喜欢他的 他是我朋友的朋友
[12:35] – And I hear he’s very good-looking. – Maybe he’s a model! -听说他长得可俊了 -或许他是个模特呢
[12:39] Did you tell Freddie you’d set me up on a blind date? 你有跟弗雷迪说 你帮我安排了次约会吗
[12:42] Oh, yeah. He was really torn up about it too. 当然说了 他为此伤心欲绝呢
[12:45] Good. I hope he cried. 很好 希望他哭成狗
[12:47] OK, we’re here. 好了 我们到了
[12:50] If I’m not enjoying myself, 假如这约会很糟糕
[12:52] I’ll text you and you can come and get me. 我就发短信给你 你来接我
[12:54] – Say you’re my boyfriend. – Can’t I say I’m somebody else? -就说你是我男朋友 -我能以别的身份吗
[12:57] – Anybody else? – All right, ex-boyfriend. -随便什么身份都行 -好吧 就前男友好了
[13:07] Here we go, darling. 好了 亲爱的
[13:08] Freddie’s already in there. 弗雷迪已经在里面了
[13:10] I hope this works. 希望能成功吧
[13:12] Not sure if I can stand another night of him 我不知道我还能不能再忍受一晚
[13:13] getting up to pee 15 times. 他起床撒尿15次
[13:16] It would be easier if he slept on the toilet. 他不如睡在马桶上方便多了
[13:18] How about I take us out for some Chinese food? 不如我请你去吃中餐吧
[13:22] I’m…kind of just going to go home. 我有点 想直接回家了
[13:25] I’m really tired. 我真的好累
[13:28] It’s been a long day. 今天折腾一天了
[13:30] Well, I’ll see you around, OK? 回头见 好吗
[13:32] Yeah, yeah, of course, darling. 好啊 当然了 亲爱的
[13:42] Hello. I’m meeting somebody here. 你好 我是来见个人的
[13:45] Of course. Right this way. 没问题 请走这边
[13:47] Is he a model? No, don’t tell me. 他是个模特吗 算了吧 别告诉我
[13:49] I want to be surprised. 我想惊喜一下
[13:56] Oh, you’ve got to be shitting me! 你他妈开什么玩笑啊
[13:58] He’s definitely not a model. 他绝对不是模特
[14:01] I am here tonight on a date, Stuart. 我今晚是来约会的 斯图尔特
[14:04] Yes, so am I. 是啊 我也是
[14:06] Mine’s going to be here in a minute. 我的约会对象马上就到了
[14:08] So you should just get out of here. 你快滚出吧
[14:10] I am the date, you idiot. 我就是你的约会对象 白痴
[14:14] Bugger! 该死
[14:15] Violet and Ash must have arranged it. 一定是维奥莱特和艾什安排的
[14:17] I can’t believe that you would go out on a date. 我真不敢相信你竟然开始约会了
[14:20] – You’re doing the same! – That’s completely different. -你不也是一样 -那完全不一样
[14:23] – How? – Because it’s me. -怎么不一样 -因为这是我啊
[14:25] – I’m leaving. – Oh, don’t be ridiculous. -我要走了 -别胡闹了
[14:27] You’re here now. Might as well stay. 你来都来了 不如待一会儿吧
[14:32] Maybe for a few minutes. 那就待几分钟吧
[14:40] – So… – So… -那么… -那么…
[14:42] How have things been, living with Ash? 跟艾什住在一起 感觉怎么样
[14:44] It’s all been perfect. Never happier. 一切都超级好 从没这么开心过
[14:49] – And things with Violet? – Wonderful. -跟维奥莱特住一起呢 -棒极了
[14:52] I accidentally saw her naked, which was a bit of a fright. 我不小心看到了她的裸体 那的确有点吓人
[14:54] But otherwise it’s been bliss. 但其他都非常愉快
[14:57] I’m glad to hear it. 我很高兴听你这么说
[15:00] How’s Balthazar? 巴尔萨泽呢
[15:01] Have you been putting his oxygen mask on? 你有给它戴氧气面罩吗
[15:04] Of course. He misses you. 当然了 它很想你
[15:07] I miss him too. 我也很想它
[15:09] – Freddie – Stuart — -弗雷迪 -斯图尔特
[15:10] – Would you like to order? – We’re talking! -请问你们要点菜了吗 -我们在说话呢
[15:12] How dare you interrupt us like that? 你怎敢这么粗鲁地打断我们
[15:15] You don’t do that to someone! 你不能这样对客人
[15:17] – It’s scandalous! – We should call the manager. -太可耻了 -我们该把经理叫来
[15:19] Please, it’s my first day. 拜托不要 今天是我第一天上班
[15:20] You should have thought of that 你早就该想到这一点的
[15:22] before you came barrelling over here like a lunatic! 而不是像个疯子一样 粗暴地打断我们
[15:25] I’m sorry. I didn’t – 我很抱歉 我不是…
[15:26] An assortment of free starters might help smooth things over. 来几道免费的开胃菜也许就能摆平了
[15:31] OK. What would you like? 好吧 你们想要什么
[15:33] Surprise us. Scarper! 给我们点惊喜吧 快滚
[15:38] – That was fun. – I know. -好好玩 -我懂的
[15:40] Tormenting the waiter has made me realise how much I miss us. 折磨那个服务生让我发现 我有多想念我们
[15:45] – Miss you. – Oh, I miss you too. -多想念你 -我也想你
[15:50] – Freddie. – Yes? -弗雷迪 -怎么了
[15:53] Why were we fighting? 我们是为什么吵架的
[15:55] I don’t know. I thought you knew. 我不知道 我以为你知道呢
[15:57] Not really. I suppose 我也不清楚 我估计是
[16:00] the wedding started bringing up strange feelings. 婚礼引发了一些奇怪的感觉
[16:03] I know. 我懂的
[16:04] I just hope it doesn’t change what we have. 我只希望那不要改变我们本身拥有的一切
[16:08] We’ve been together for 50 years. 我们都在一起50年了
[16:11] Is that all discounted now because we can get married? 因为我们现在能结婚了 那份感情却要大打折扣吗
[16:15] It’s all so confusing. 太让人费解了
[16:17] I know one thing that is not confusing, Stuart. 我知道有一件事不费解 斯图尔特
[16:21] How I feel about you. 那就是我对你的感觉
[16:23] What do you say? 你怎么看
[16:26] Is the wedding back on? 要继续办婚礼吗
[16:29] – All right… – Not now! -好吧 -现在不行
[16:33] Nothing would me me happier, Stuart, than to make you my wife. 娶你做妻子就是我最大的幸福了 斯图尔特
[16:38] Husband. 是做丈夫
[16:41] Husband. 丈夫
[16:48] – Violet. – Hello, darling. -维奥莱特 -你好啊 亲爱的
[16:50] I have something to tell you and then I’ll be off. 我有件事要告诉你 然后我马上走
[16:53] Is everything OK? 没出什么事吧
[16:55] – Nothing happened. – Excuse me? -什么也没发生 -你说什么
[16:58] Nothing happened between us. 我们之间什么也没发生
[17:00] – It didn’t?! – No. -没有吗 -没有
[17:02] But I thought… 但我以为…
[17:03] I put you to bed, nothing more. 我把你弄上床后 就没再发生什么了
[17:06] Really? 真的吗
[17:08] Really. I was teasing you. I’m sorry. 真的 我之前在逗你呢 我很抱歉
[17:14] You really had me, Violet! 你真的骗到我了 维奥莱特
[17:16] Oh, my God! I totally believed you! 我的天呐 我完全信了你
[17:18] Oh, Ash. It’s been a year of challenges. 艾什 我这一年过得很坎坷
[17:22] My husband left me and… 我丈夫离开了我 而且
[17:25] Well, you’re very dear to me. 你又对我很好
[17:28] And I wouldn’t want anything to get in the way of that. 我不希望有任何事影响这一点
[17:32] I wouldn’t either. 我也不希望
[17:37] – I should go. – No, don’t go. -我该走了 -不 别走
[17:39] I’ll order us some Chinese food. 我叫些中餐我们一起吃吧
[17:41] I’d like that. 我喜欢
[17:46] So, shall we have a drink? 我们要喝酒吗
[17:48] Perhaps that’s not the best idea. 喝酒不好吧
[17:51] Yeah, you’re probably right! 是啊 可能你说得对
[17:53] But perhaps a tiny one couldn’t hurt. 不过小喝怡情 也没什么
[17:56] I’ll get the bottle! 我去拿杯子
[17:58] Hello, Mother. 你好啊 妈妈
[17:59] I wanted to tell you Freddie and I are getting married. 我想告诉你 弗雷迪和我要结婚了
[18:05] Yes, we can get married now. 没错 现在两个男人也可以结婚了
[18:09] I don’t know if we still go to hell. 我不知道我们还会不会下地狱
[18:14] I think they might have changed that too. 或许这一政策也改了吧
[18:17] Yes, what a world indeed. 是啊 什么世道了啊
[18:20] Yeah, talk soon! 好的 回头再聊
[18:24] The kitchen still stinks of Violet’s cheap perfume. 厨房里依然充斥着维奥莱特的廉价香水味儿
[18:27] Poor Balthazar 可怜的巴尔萨泽
[18:28] smells like the inside of a prostitute’s handbag. 闻着就像在妓女的包里待过似的
[18:32] I’m going to have my work cut out putting this flat back together. 我要花大力气把这公寓恢复原样
[18:36] I can’t believe you were ever gone. 我真不敢相信你竟然离开过
[18:39] How long was it anyway? 你到底离开了多久啊
[18:41] A day. 一天
[18:44] Seemed longer. 感觉不止呢
[18:46] – Shall we go to bed? – Yes, let’s. -我们可以去上床了吗 -好啊 走吧
[18:51] Oh, I threw out your clothes because I was angry. 我之前很生气 就把你的衣服都扔了
[18:54] They’re in the rubbish bin, 现在它们在垃圾箱里躺着呢
[18:54] along with old photos of you and most of your personal effects. 跟你的老照片和你大部分的私人物品躺在一起
[19:01] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[19:07] Yes. 是啊
[19:09] I’m back. 我又回来了
[19:13] Oh, Mother. I just moved in this week. 妈 我这周刚搬进来
[19:16] I can’t wait for you to see it. 我真是迫不及待让你来看看
[19:19] No, I have a flatmate. His name is Freddie. 不 我有个室友 叫弗雷迪
[19:22] He’s the sweetest man you’ll ever meet 他会是你见过的最好的男人
[19:24] with a kind word for everyone. 对每个人都像春风般温暖
[19:28] I know you want me to get married. Don’t worry, I will. 我知道你想让我结婚 别担心 我会结的
[19:32] It just might take a bit of time. 只是需要再等等
[19:35] Yes, I promise I’ll call every day. Kisses! 好的 我保证每天都给你打电话 亲亲
[19:39] Was that your mother? 是你妈吗
[19:41] I wanted to say hello. When am I going to get to meet her? 我还想打个招呼呢 我什么时候能见到她
[19:45] I’m sure I’ll love her. 我相信我肯定会喜欢她的
[19:46] Oh, you will. I just know it. 你肯定会的 我相信一定会
[19:49] She wants me to get married. Isn’t that sweet? 她想让我结婚 那多美好啊
[19:52] So you haven’t told her about us. 所以你还没跟她说我们的事呗
[19:54] Not yet. Next time I talk to her. 目前还没 下次我会告诉她的
[19:57] You’ll have to tell her you’re never getting married. 你得告诉她 你永远都无法结婚的
[19:59] Don’t say never, Freddie. Anything can happen. 别说永远啊 弗雷迪 一切皆有可能
[20:02] After all, you’re going to be a famous actor. 毕竟 你会成为一个大明星
[20:05] And I’m going to be… something amazing. 而我也会有 耀眼的成就
[20:08] Oh, you already are. 你已经很耀眼了
[20:13] I think I’ll pop the kettle on. 我去烧壶水吧
[20:14] No, let me get it. 别 让我去吧
[20:15] I don’t want you to feel you have to wait on me. 我不想让你觉得你必须服侍我
[20:18] No, I like getting your tea. 不 我喜欢帮你泡茶
[20:22] Will we always be this happy? 我们永远都会这么幸福吗
[20:25] For ever and ever. 永永远远
[20:27] Oh, and not so much sugar in it this time, OK? 这次别放那么多糖了 好吗
[20:35] Oh, right. 好吧
[20:37] Maybe you should make it yourself, then. 不如你自己来泡吧
[20:40] Did you say something? 你刚说了什么吗
[20:41] I heard a hissing lisp 我听到嘶嘶的牢骚声
[20:42] as if a homosexual balloon was slowly leaking air. 就像一只”基球”在漏气一样
[20:48] Well, you would be the expert on things that are filled with air. 你对于”充气的东西”显然是专家嘛
[20:53] Listen to us. What are we doing? 听听我们 我们这是在干什么呢
[20:56] I have no idea. I am so sorry. 我也不知道 对不起
[20:57] Swear we’ll never do that again. 快发誓我们再也不会这样了
[21:01] I swear. 我发誓
[21:08] Still waiting on that tea. 我还在等着茶呢
[21:11] Tick-tock! 快点
[21:12] Of course. 当然了
[21:17] What an arsehole. 真是个大混蛋
[21:21] I heard that! 我可听到了
[21:24] What are you still doing down there? 你还在下面磨蹭什么呢
[21:27] Did one of your spindly bones snap on the way up the stairs? 你的某根老骨头是在上楼时不小心断了吗
[21:31] All right, shut up, I’m coming. 行了吧 闭嘴 我这就来
[21:38] I think Ash screwed Violet. 我觉得艾什睡了维奥莱特
极品基老伴

文章导航

Previous Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

极品基老伴(Vicious)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号