Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] What’s wrong with the world? I’ve just counted ten fat people. 这世界是怎么了 我已经看到10个肥佬了
[00:27] No. Eleven. 不对 是11个
[00:29] Can you carry one of these bags? 你能帮忙提个袋子吗
[00:31] No. I told you, my arm hurts. 不能 我说了我胳膊疼的
[00:34] Pushing you away from me every night for 50 years 50年来 每晚都得挣脱你
[00:36] has taken its toll on my body. 让我的身体不堪重负
[00:38] So has gravity. 重力也帮了大忙
[00:40] Besides, you’re so much cleverer at carrying things than I am. 而且 在提东西这事上你比我擅长多了
[00:43] I shall probably muck it all up. 我肯定会弄乱弄脏弄掉的
[00:45] Why am I always better at the things that you don’t want to do? 为什么对于你不想干的事 我总是比较擅长呢
[00:48] I’m not your servant, Freddie. 我不是你的仆人 弗雷迪
[00:50] Stuart, I would never think of you as my servant. 斯图尔特 我绝不会把你看做是我的仆人的
[00:53] Good. 很好
[00:54] I think of you as my housekeeper. 我认为你是我的管家
[00:56] It’s a more important contribution. 那个责任可重大多了
[00:58] What exactly is it that you contribute? 那你又为这个家做了什么
[01:01] You haven’t had an acting job in months. 你都好几个月没接到片约了
[01:03] That’s because I’m at an awkward age. 那是因为我现在的年龄太尴尬
[01:05] You have been at an awkward age for three decades. 你年龄都尴尬了30年了
[01:08] If I can just stick it out a bit longer, 如果我能再坚持几年
[01:10] I’ll segue into a whole new range of roles. 就能胜任一个全新的角色类型
[01:13] Corpses? 演尸体吗
[01:18] So, what is it you need to talk to us about, Vi? 你到底想跟我们说什么 小维
[01:21] Yes, Vi, we’re all yours. 是啊 小维 今天我们任你差遣
[01:24] You take all the time you need. 你想说多久都可以
[01:26] – Thank you, darling. – Did you tell her -谢谢你 亲爱的 -你有没有告诉她
[01:27] we have an appointment in 20 minutes? 我们20分钟后有个预约
[01:30] Yes. 说了
[01:31] Good. 很好
[01:33] We don’t really have an appointment, do we? 我们其实并没有预约 对吧
[01:34] No. 没
[01:36] Good. 很好
[01:38] It concerns my husband Jasper. 是关于我丈夫加斯帕的
[01:40] Oh, that’s right. I keep forgetting you’re married. 对哦 我老是忘记你已经结婚了
[01:44] Well, apparently so does he. 很明显我老公也忘了
[01:46] You see, I haven’t seen Jasper 我们度完蜜月回来后
[01:48] since we returned from our honeymoon. 我就再没看到过加斯帕
[01:51] It seems he’s disappeared. 感觉他从人间蒸发了
[01:52] Oh, poor Violet. 可怜的维奥莱特
[01:55] – If there’s anything you need… – Oh thank you, Stuart. -你需要什么尽管说 -谢谢你 斯图尔特
[01:59] No, don’t touch the cheese. 别 别碰奶酪
[02:02] It’s just for show. 那是摆出来做样子的
[02:04] Awfully sorry. 真是抱歉
[02:06] But I don’t understand. Why didn’t you say anything before this? 但我就是不明白 你之前怎么从来没提过
[02:10] I suppose I was ashamed. 可能是我觉得很丢脸吧
[02:12] Perhaps I can say something to make you feel better. 我有些话 你听了可能会好受点
[02:15] – Would you like that? – Very much, darling. -你想听吗 -非常想 亲爱的
[02:17] You have nothing to be ashamed about, 你没什么好觉得丢脸的
[02:19] so you hold your head up high. 抬头挺胸做人就好
[02:21] Even though people are going to see you as pathetic and rejected, 哪怕所有人都认为你很可怜 没人爱
[02:25] cast off, abandoned, unlovable. 是个弃妇 注定孤独 也没关系
[02:29] I’ve changed my mind, I’d rather you didn’t make me feel better. 我改主意了 我宁可你没说这话安慰我
[02:34] Of course. When you’re ready, you just let me know. 当然了 等你准备好了 随时告诉我
[02:39] – Hello, Ash! – Hi! -你好啊 艾什 -大家好
[02:41] – Can I tell Ash? – I think maybe I’d like to. -我能告诉艾什吗 -我想自己告诉他
[02:43] Violet’s husband has left her. 维奥莱特的老公抛弃了她
[02:46] I’m sorry, Violet. 我很遗憾 维奥莱特
[02:47] He didn’t leave me, he just 他没抛弃我 他只是
[02:49] seems to have stepped out for a few weeks. 暂时离开了几个星期
[02:52] I’m sure he’ll turn up soon and then we’ll all laugh about it. 他肯定会回来的 然后我们一笑了之
[02:55] You hold on to that thought, dear. 你就这样安慰自己吧 亲爱的
[02:58] Gosh, Now I feel bad about 天啊 这下我有点愧疚了
[03:00] coming round to talk about my new girlfriend. 因为我是来告诉你们我新交了个女朋友的
[03:02] You should do! 你的确该感到愧疚
[03:03] Of course not, Ash, I’m very happy for you. 当然没事 艾什 我真心为你高兴
[03:06] – Thanks, Violet. – I only hope she’s able to… satisfy you, -谢了 维奥莱特 -我只希望她能 满足你
[03:11] because if she’s not able to satisfy you… 因为如果她不能满足你
[03:13] She is! She totally is. 她可以的 她能把我榨干
[03:16] Good. 很好
[03:18] How, exactly? 具体是怎么满足的啊
[03:20] Stuart? Drinks. I see lots of empty glasses. 斯图尔特 倒酒 好多杯子都空了
[03:23] Stop treating me like a servant, Freddie. 别再把我像仆人一样使唤 弗雷迪
[03:27] I told you, I don’t like it! 我说过我不喜欢这样
[03:29] You’ll notice he still gets the drinks. 但他还是会给大家倒酒的
[03:32] Oh, I have a fun idea. 我有个好主意
[03:35] Why don’t we all take you out to dinner, 不如我们带你出去吃晚饭吧
[03:38] to cheer you up, Violet? 让你开开心 维奥莱特
[03:39] Oh, I’ve been dying to try that new sushi restaurant. 我一直想去那家新开的寿司店
[03:43] Yes and why not eat monkeys’ brains too, while we’re at it? 好啊 不如我们去了顺便尝尝猴脑吧
[03:48] Oh, don’t be so ignorant, Freddie. 别这么无知 弗雷迪
[03:51] I’m sure it’s not all… 我相信那里并非都是…
[03:53] bizarre, uncooked, stinky God-knows-what. 怪异 没烹煮过 臭死人 鬼知道是什么的食物
[03:58] – Are you coming, Ash? – Sorry, I’ve got plans with my girlfriend. -你一起去吗 艾什 -抱歉 我跟女友有约了
[04:01] Please stop talking about your girlfriend! 别再提你女朋友了
[04:03] Can’t you see this woman is all alone, terrified and forgotten? 你没发现这个女人孤独 惊恐 被抛弃了吗
[04:07] She’s got nobody! 她生无所恋
[04:10] Can you believe how insensitive he’s being? 真不敢相信他这么不通人情
[04:18] – Who’s paying for this, anyway? – We all are, Mason. -话说晚餐谁来付钱啊 -我们均摊啊 梅森
[04:21] It’s to make Violet feel better 主要是为了安慰维奥莱特
[04:24] because her husband has been so awful to her. 因为她丈夫对待她的行为实在太恶劣了
[04:26] Then shouldn’t he be paying? 那不应该是他来付钱吗
[04:28] Where’s Violet? We’ve been waiting ages. 维奥莱特哪儿去了 我们都等得海枯石烂了
[04:31] Yes, and I can’t stay much longer. 是啊 我不能继续等了
[04:33] Why? Where do you have to go? 为什么 你要去哪里
[04:36] I do have a life outside of all of you. 除了和你们相处 我还有别的生活呢
[04:38] No, you don’t. 你有个屁
[04:40] Please tell Violet I’m sorry I missed her. 请告诉维奥莱特 我很遗憾没能见到她
[04:42] You can’t go! 你不能走
[04:44] The only reason we invited you 我们之所以邀请你
[04:46] is so that we’d have another person to split the bill with. 就是为了多一个人和我们一起分摊费用
[04:49] Yes, I realise that now, and it’s so expensive too. 是的 我这下明白了 而且这里的东西真贵
[04:55] Bugger! 混蛋
[04:56] Everybody order one thing. No drinks. 每人只能点一样 不许点酒水
[04:59] I’m sorry I’m late, everyone. 抱歉我来晚了
[05:01] Oh, my goodness, Violet! 我的天 维奥莱特
[05:03] Imagine seeing you here in Japan. 竟然在日本的这家餐厅偶遇你呢
[05:06] We’re not in Japan! 我们这不是在日本
[05:07] You didn’t miss anything, Vi, 你什么都没错过 小维
[05:09] only Mason being an asshole. 只错过了梅森的混蛋行为
[05:11] Let me just get settled. 我先准备一下
[05:21] – I’m in a frightful state. – We see that. -我现在状态不好 -看出来了
[05:24] Does it have anything to do with your husband? 是和你丈夫的事有关吗
[05:27] In a way. 有一点吧
[05:30] I just got an email from my sister. 我刚刚收到我妹妹发来的邮件
[05:34] She’s coming to visit. 她要来看我
[05:35] You’ve never mentioned a sister. 你从没说过你还有个妹妹啊
[05:38] Well, Lillian and I haven’t seen each other in years. 莉莉安和我好多年没见过面了
[05:41] She married a wealthy man and moved away, 她嫁给一个富豪之后就搬走了
[05:44] and since then she’s always looked down on me. 从那以后她就一直看不起我
[05:47] I’ve no idea why. 我也不知道为什么
[05:49] Perhaps because your life never amounted to much? 也许是因为你一直一事无成
[05:53] I have something to tell you, 我要告诉你们一些事情
[05:55] but I don’t want you to think me uncouth. 但我不想让你们觉得我是个粗俗的人
[05:57] You just pulled a bottle of vodka out of your bag! 你刚刚都从包里拿出一瓶伏特加了还怕什么
[06:01] It’s a little late for that, don’t you think? 现在说这种话已经有点晚了 不是吗
[06:03] I lied to Lillian. 我对莉莉安撒谎了
[06:05] When I got married, I told her Jasper was very successful 当年我结婚的时候 我骗她说加斯帕是个富豪
[06:09] and we lived in a grand flat with a staff of servants. 我们住在一间大房子里 还有一堆仆人服侍
[06:13] Now when she arrives tomorrow, she’s going to learn the truth, 等她明天来了 她就会发现我的真实状况
[06:16] that he left me and I’ve got… nothing. 发现他抛弃了我 而我一无所有
[06:21] What if I had an idea that could solve everything? 如果我有个办法 能解决所有问题呢
[06:25] That’s impossible. 那是绝对不可能的
[06:27] The only way you could solve this is with some elaborate deception 唯一的解决办法 就是一场精心策划的骗局
[06:30] where one of us pretends to be Vi’s husband 我们其中一个人假扮是小维的丈夫
[06:33] and the rest of us pose as the household staff. 剩下的人就假扮仆人
[06:36] And of course we’d have to do it in our flat. 当然了 得在我们家演
[06:38] Hers is a hellhole. 她家就跟地狱一样
[06:40] That was my idea. 我也是这么想的
[06:42] Well, that could work. 那应该能行的
[06:45] I had a great time tonight, 我今晚过得很开心
[06:47] and even though it hasn’t been that long, 虽然我们认识时间并不算长
[06:49] I feel like we know each other really well, Jessica. 但我感觉我们已经很熟悉对方了 杰茜卡
[06:51] My name’s not Jessica. It’s Jess. 我不叫杰茜卡 我叫杰茜
[06:54] – Oh, I thought it was short for Jessica. – It’s not. -我以为那是杰茜卡的简称 -不是
[06:57] Well, aside from not knowing your name, 除了不知道你的名字
[07:01] I feel like we’ve got really close. 我认为我们还是很亲密的
[07:04] I do, too. 我也觉得
[07:06] Hey, do you wanna get some ice cream? 你想吃冰淇淋吗
[07:09] Sure. 好啊
[07:14] I was thinking, do you want to move in with me? 我刚刚想着 你愿意搬过来跟我一起住吗
[07:18] – I haven’t even met your family yet. – You will soon, I promise. -我都没见过你家人呢 -你马上就能见到了
[07:23] Then you’ll definitely want to move in with me! 见过之后你肯定会想搬来和我一起住的
[07:25] We’ll see. I still don’t know that much about you, Ash. 到时候再说吧 我还不怎么了解你 艾什
[07:29] Well, I already know all I need to know about you, Jessica. 我要知道的都已经知道了 杰茜卡
[07:32] Jess. 是杰茜
[07:33] Shit! 我操
[07:36] I can’t thank you enough for doing this for me, Stuart. 我真不知道该怎么感谢你为我这么做 斯图尔特
[07:39] Not Stuart! Jasper! 不是斯图尔特 是加斯帕
[07:42] Your loving and successful husband! 我是爱你至深的富豪丈夫
[07:45] Right. 没错
[07:47] Oh, I hope this works. 我希望这办法能奏效
[07:49] Look, it’s only one lunch. 就一顿午餐而已
[07:51] Then Lillian has to catch her train. 然后莉莉安就要去赶火车了
[07:53] Oh, she should be here any moment. Where’s Freddie? 她随时都可能到 弗雷迪呢
[07:55] Why do I have to be the butler? 为什么要我演管家
[08:00] It’s much more believable if I’m the husband. 如果我演丈夫的话会更有说服力啊
[08:03] Well you’re the one who pinched the costume, 毕竟这套戏服是你顺手牵羊弄来的
[08:06] from when you were on Downton Abbey. 是你参演《唐顿庄园》时顺来的
[08:09] They gave it to me. 是剧组送我的
[08:10] Besides, you’re never going to pass as straight. 再说了 你演”直”男一点都不像
[08:13] You’re making that rug gay just by standing on it! 你光是站在地毯上 就能把它踩”弯”
[08:16] Oh, I can pass as straight. 我完全可以扮直男的
[08:19] After all, I have had sex with a woman. 毕竟 我可是和女人上过床的人
[08:22] Yes, over 50 years ago. 是啊 都过去50多年了
[08:24] Well, I imagine it still all works the same, doesn’t it? 不管世事如何变迁 做爱方式依然不变 不是吗
[08:32] More or less. 多少变了点吧
[08:34] It’s changed a bit over the years. 这么多年来还是有点变化的
[08:37] I can’t even tell you the things we’re expected to do now. 我都没脸说现在某些床上花样了
[08:46] I only do them to be polite. 我也是碍于情面才迎合一下的
[08:50] I guarantee that I will be able to pass as straight, Freddie! 我保证我扮直男肯定能过关的 弗雷迪
[08:54] Perhaps if you don’t move or open your mouth. 除非你坐着不动 或是不张嘴说话
[08:56] Anyone can see that you should be the servant. 大家一眼都能看出你才该是仆人
[08:58] Now what is that supposed to mean? 你这话是什么意思
[09:00] Nothing, just that you 没什么 就是觉得
[09:02] look and behave like a servant, that’s all. 你的一举一动都仆味十足 就这样
[09:04] Well, you’re an actor. Think of it as a role. 毕竟你是专业演员 代入这个角色就好了
[09:07] Yes, of course. I am an actor. 是啊 当然了 我是演员嘛
[09:10] This could be the greatest performance of my career. 说不定这能成为我职业生涯的巅峰
[09:15] All right, take it down a notch, 好了 稍微控制一下程度
[09:17] Sir Laurence Olivi-gay. 劳伦斯·奥”基”维尔[著名男星]
[09:20] Oh, that’s Lillian. 好了 莉莉安来了
[09:22] Oh, good luck, everyone. 大家加油
[09:32] Well, you’re the butler. Go and answer it! 你是管家啊 快去应门
[09:35] Oh, yes! 对哦
[09:39] – Wait. What’s my name? – Freddie! -等等 我的角色名是什么 -弗雷迪
[09:42] Freddie. 弗雷迪
[09:44] Got it. 记住了
[09:47] Hello, Vi! 你好啊 小维
[09:49] Tut tut tut tut tut. 等等等等等
[09:50] No speaking until you’ve been announced. 在被通报前 不能说话
[09:53] – Name, please? – Lillian Haverfield-Wickham. -报上名来 -莉莉安·哈维弗德-威克汉姆
[09:57] No, I didn’t get that. Speak up. 我没听清 大声点
[09:59] – Lillian Haverfield-Wickham. – Yes. -莉莉安·哈维弗德-威克汉姆 -好的
[10:01] May I present the Lady… Are you a Lady? 有请夫人…你是贵夫人吗
[10:05] No. 不是
[10:08] Well, may I present the perfectly ordinary person, then, 那么 有请这位平凡的普通人
[10:11] Lillian Hooverdamp-Woosenfield? 莉莉安·胡说八道-王母威武
[10:19] All right, go and say hello. We’re finished. 好了 可以进去打招呼了 没什么事了
[10:22] – Violet, dearest! – Lillian, darling. -维奥莱特 亲爱的 -莉莉安 亲爱的
[10:25] It’s been so long. Let me look at you. 好久没见了 让我瞧瞧你
[10:30] OK, I’m finished. 好了 瞧完了
[10:32] And you must be Jasper. 你一定就是加斯帕了
[10:37] I’m very glad to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[10:42] Violet didn’t tell me how handsome you were. 维奥莱特可没跟我说你长这么俊啊
[10:44] Oh, my goodness, thank you! 天了噜 谢谢你哟
[10:49] I mean, thank you. 我是说 谢谢
[10:52] Violet speaks so highly of you, 维奥莱特总对你赞不绝口
[10:55] usually after we’ve had sex. 一般都是趁我们做完爱后就夸
[11:00] – How odd. – Oh, you must forgive Jasper, -真古怪 -你务必要原谅加斯帕
[11:03] he has an insatiable sexual appetite. 他简直是欲求无度
[11:05] Yes, I can’t get enough of this one! 没错 我就是上她上多少次都不够
[11:12] Shall I find you something to vomit in, madam? 要我找个东西给你吐一下吗 太太
[11:16] I’m all right for the time being, thank you. 我暂时还用不着 谢了
[11:20] All right, don’t just stand there, take the lady’s coat! 别傻站着啊 帮忙把夫人的外套取下来
[11:22] All right, calm down. 好了 冷静点
[11:24] May I? 请
[11:25] – I love your flat. – Oh, thank you. -我好喜欢你这房子啊 -谢谢
[11:28] Why are you thanking me? It’s not your flat. 怎么是你谢谢我 又不是你的房子
[11:33] I beg your pardon, but the master is so kind 真是抱歉 但主人心地善良
[11:35] that I often think of this home as my own. 我一直把这里当做自己家
[11:39] You see, I never came from much. 其实 我出身贫寒
[11:42] Mother died when I was six… 6岁丧母
[11:46] And then they sent me off to the workhouse 然后他们把我送去了救济院
[11:48] and this is the only family I’ve ever known. 这里就是我唯一的家
[11:51] What a touching story. 多么令人动容的故事
[11:53] They do get attached. 仆人的确很容易产生感情
[11:55] All right, pull yourself together 好了 振作一点
[11:57] or it’s back to the workhouse. 否则就再把你送回救济院
[12:01] Why don’t we have some tea? 何不来饮些茶呢
[12:12] I’m about to introduce you 我马上就把你介绍给
[12:13] to the most important people in my life, Jess. 我生命中最重要的人 杰茜
[12:15] I’m so excited. Oh, I hope they like me. 好激动啊 希望他们喜欢我
[12:17] I know they will. 我相信肯定会的
[12:18] You’ll never meet more authentic people than these. 他们是我见过的最真诚的人
[12:22] Master Ar-sh to see you. 艾什少爷回来了
[12:25] Ash, darling, come to Mummy! 艾什宝贝 快来妈咪这儿
[12:32] We weren’t expecting you home this early, son, 我们都没想到你这么早就回来了 儿子
[12:35] were we, dearest? 对吧亲爱的
[12:40] No, we weren’t. 是啊 没想到呢
[12:43] O…k. 好 吧
[12:46] Aren’t you going to introduce me to everybody, Ash? 你不打算介绍我认识一下大家吗 艾什
[12:53] Maybe they should introduce themselves first! 不如让他们做个自我介绍吧
[12:56] I’m Ash’s father, Jasper, dear, 我是艾什的父亲 加斯帕 亲爱的
[12:59] and this ravishing creature is my wife Violet. 这个性感尤物是我妻子维奥莱特
[13:04] And I’m Ash’s stepmother, darling, 我是艾什的继母 亲爱的
[13:06] but we’ve become incredibly close. 但我们之间的关系极其亲密
[13:09] Now, give Mummy a kiss. 来 吻一下妈咪
[13:25] Ash is from my first marriage. 艾什是我在第一段婚姻中生的儿子
[13:28] I’ve had sex with a lot of women. 我跟很多女人做过爱
[13:34] I’m Freddie the butler. 我是管家弗雷迪
[13:36] You see, I never came from much. 我出身贫寒
[13:40] Mother died when I was six… 我6岁丧母
[13:41] Nobody wants to hear all that again. 没人想再次听到这个故事
[13:43] Go and fill some glasses. 去给大家把酒满上
[13:45] Oh, yes, I believe you mentioned Jasper had a son. 对哦 我想起来你的确提到过加斯帕有个儿子
[13:48] I never knew you could be so maternal. 我从来都不知道你会这么有母爱呢
[13:51] I’m very maternal. 我超有母爱的
[13:52] Sometimes when Ash has a nightmare, 有时候当艾什做噩梦的时候
[13:55] he even climbs into bed with us. 他还会爬到我们的床上来睡呢
[13:58] No, I don’t. 不 并没有
[13:59] Oh, that’s so sweet. And unusual. 那真是太有爱了 也很 不寻常
[14:05] Didn’t you also tell me 你不是还跟我说
[14:06] he was a champion gymnast, Violet? 他是个出色的体操运动员吗 维奥莱特
[14:10] I did. 没错
[14:12] Why would you say that, Mum? 你为什么要那么说啊 妈咪
[14:15] Oh, do something for us. A back flip perhaps? 来表演一下吧 后空翻什么的
[14:19] I’d rather not. 我看还是免了吧
[14:20] I didn’t know you were a gymnast. 我都不知道你曾是个体操运动员呢
[14:23] Oh, yes, he’s very limber! 是啊 他身体超灵活的呢
[14:27] Oh, do, please! 来表演下嘛
[14:29] Yes, come on, son, you’re embarrassing us in front of company. 来吧 儿子 你让我们在客人面前丢人了啊
[14:33] – No, really, I… – Oh, just do it, for Christ’s sake! -不是 我… -赶紧做 别废话了
[14:42] I did it! 我做到了
[14:45] – I did it! – Yeah! -我做到了 -耶
[14:52] My, what a very high-pitched squeal that was. 天了噜 声音可真细真尖啊
[14:58] Is it all right if I hoover in here? 我可以用吸尘器打扫下这里吗
[15:00] It’s not a good time, Penelope. 现在不是时候 佩内洛普
[15:02] Well, I leave at five, 我5点可就下班了
[15:03] so if you want it done, it’ll have to be soon. 如果你们还希望我打扫 那就得快点开工了
[15:07] Oh, could I have a glass of water, please? 能给我一杯水吗
[15:09] No. Who do you think I am? 不行 你把我当什么了啊
[15:12] Freddie! Drinks! 弗雷迪 倒酒
[15:14] And I see lots of empty glasses. 好多杯子都空了
[15:18] Sometimes I’m not quite sure what he does, 有时候我都不太确定他还能干些什么
[15:21] other than cash my cheques. 除了从我这儿领工资啥也不会
[15:26] Might I have a word with you in the kitchen, sir? 我能跟您去厨房里说点事吗 老爷
[15:29] If you will excuse us. 那我们先失陪一下
[15:32] He probably wants to tell me another one of his sob stories, 他估计又想跟我说一个他的悲惨故事
[15:35] so he can squeeze a few more pounds out of me. 好从我这儿多挤榨出一些钱
[15:41] You’re treating me horribly! 你对我实在太恶劣了
[15:43] What are you talking about? I’m only doing it for Violet. 你在胡说些什么呢 我是为维奥莱特才这么做的
[15:46] It seems like you’re enjoying bossing me around entirely too much. 似乎你有点过于享受使唤我了
[15:49] Oh, is this your way to get even with me? 你是想通过这种方式报复我吗
[15:52] Of course not. 当然不是啦
[15:54] No, it’s only because you are so believable as the butler, 不 完全是因为你演管家的可信度太高了
[15:58] the character you’ve created is so vivid and alive. 你塑造的这个角色真是生动形象 无懈可击
[16:02] Yes, yes, well, 是啊 没错
[16:04] that’s because I came up with a back story for him. 那是因为我为他创造了一个背景故事
[16:07] – You see… – Yeah, I know, we’ve heard it several times. -那个…-我知道 我们都听过好几次了
[16:11] Just try to be a little kinder. 稍微和善那么一点点
[16:13] Freddie is more fragile than he lets on. 弗雷迪的内心可没他表面那么坚强
[16:16] All right. 好啦
[16:28] Oh, I hate this job. 我好讨厌这份工作
[16:32] I feel like I’ve been talking about myself 我感觉我一直在谈论我自己
[16:34] and my wonderful life all this time. 和我优越幸福的生活
[16:37] Tell me, Lillian, how is your husband? 告诉我 莉莉安 你丈夫怎么样了
[16:40] He’s still dead, but we’re getting along better. 他依然是个死人 不过我们相处得融洽多了
[16:45] I can’t believe you’re sisters. 我真不敢相信你们竟然是姐妹
[16:47] You both seem so different. 你们两个简直是截然不同
[16:50] And haven’t you got the most beautiful hair 你的头发真是我这辈子
[16:53] I’ve ever seen in my entire life? 见过的最美的呢
[16:59] They don’t seem that different to me. 在我看来她们可没那么大的不同
[17:03] So, Ash, what brings you both here? 艾什 你们两个此次到访是所为何事啊
[17:06] Well, I wanted to introduce you to Jess 我原本想介绍你们认识下杰茜
[17:08] and tell you that I, er… 然后告诉你们 我…
[17:11] – Never mind. – Tell us what, darling? -算了 没什么 -告诉我们什么啊 亲爱的
[17:14] Maybe now is not the best time. 现在或许不是时候
[17:16] Ash asked me to move in with him. 艾什让我搬过来跟他同居
[17:17] – I said I had to think about it. – Already? -我说我得考虑一下 -这么快就同居了吗
[17:20] Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了
[17:21] Don’t you think it’s a bit quick, son? 你不觉得这有点太快了吗 儿啊
[17:23] Yes, you must think long and hard about this, Ash. 是啊 你可得仔细想清楚了 艾什
[17:26] You know, we only want what’s best for you, 我们也希望你开心幸福
[17:28] but I’d hate to see 但我真不愿意看到
[17:29] you rushing into something when you’re not ready. 你尚未准备好 就仓促做出决定
[17:32] This is a serious step. 这可是很重大的一步啊
[17:35] I know. 我懂的
[17:35] I really want you to support me in this, Freddie. 我真的希望你能支持我这个决定 弗雷迪
[17:37] Yes, and I would like to, 好吧 我也很想支持
[17:39] but I just can’t. 但老夫做不到啊
[17:41] Can I ask why the butler’s opinion is so important? 我能问下为什么这个管家的意见那么重要吗
[17:47] Well, it’s just that he practically raised Ash. 因为艾什基本上是他一手带大的
[17:50] You do know that Freddie’s mother died when he was only six? 你知道弗雷迪6岁丧母的事吧
[17:56] Then the poor thing was basically sold into child slavery. 这个小可怜 差不多是被卖去当奴隶了
[18:01] Obviously that’s going to have an effect on his behaviour at times. 显然 那偶尔会影响到他的某些行为
[18:13] Thank you. 谢谢理解
[18:14] Yes, dear, but Freddie sometimes oversteps his bounds. 没错 亲爱的 但弗雷迪有时候会越界
[18:19] He is an employee and needs to know his place. 他只是个打工的 得搞清楚自己的身份才行
[18:23] So let’s go, you! Drinks! 你个老东西 快去拿酒
[18:26] All right, I’ve had enough! 行了 我受够了
[18:28] How dare you speak to me like that, you little shit! 你竟敢那样跟我说话 你这坨臭狗屎
[18:33] That’s it! You’re fired! 够了 你被炒了
[18:36] Fired? I’ve been with this family for 30 years! 炒了 我侍奉这个家庭已经30年了
[18:41] I can’t do his work and mine! 我无法一个人做两个人的工作啊
[18:54] – And who are you? – I have no idea. -你又是谁啊 -我也不知道
[18:59] Shouldn’t you be catching your train, Lillian? 你不是该去赶火车了吗 莉莉安
[19:01] Didn’t I tell you? I’m not catching the train. 我没跟你说吗 我不赶火车了
[19:03] I’ve decided to stay with you for a while. 我打算陪你住一段时间
[19:09] Who do I speak to about my redundancy package? 我该找谁谈一下遣散费的事
[19:16] I think it’s time we had a little talk, Lillian. 我觉得我们是时候稍微谈一下了 莉莉安
[19:18] Yes, I agree. It’s been too long. 是的 同意 好久没谈过了
[19:22] I hadn’t even realised your husband had died. 我都不知道你丈夫去世的事儿呢
[19:25] Two. Starting to make me self-conscious. 两任丈夫都死了 都开始让我觉得自己克夫了
[19:28] Look, there’s something I have to tell you, Lillian. 听着 我有件事要告诉你 莉莉安
[19:31] Before you do, there’s something I have to tell you, too. 在你开口之前 我也有事要告诉你
[19:35] I don’t have any money, Violet. I’m broke. 我并没有钱 维奥莱特 我破产了
[19:38] Both my husbands left me with nothing 我的两任丈夫一点遗产都没留给我
[19:41] and all four of my children are drug addicts, 而且我的4个孩子都是瘾君子
[19:43] but that’s a whole other story. 不过那是另外一件事了
[19:46] I’ve lied to you all these years 我这么多年来一直都骗了你
[19:48] to make myself seem something I wasn’t. 装作过着富贵的生活 其实并非如此
[19:51] Now, what did you want to tell me? 你刚刚想对我说什么来着
[19:57] That I’ve never liked you. 就是我从来就没喜欢过你
[20:00] Now I think you should leave. 我觉得你该走了
[20:02] I don’t feel comfortable having a liar in my home. 我不太能接受家里多了个撒谎精
[20:08] Fine! I’ll go! 行 我走
[20:12] It’s been absolutely splendid meeting you all, 认识你们这群人真是让人太开心了
[20:14] but I must be heading home. 但我必须回家了
[20:16] Oh, and just so you know, your husband’s gay. 顺便告诉你一声 你丈夫是个基佬
[20:25] I told you! 我就说吧
[20:29] Ash, I’m confused. Is that man your father? 艾什 我搞糊涂了 那个男人是你父亲吗
[20:33] Well, not really. 并不是
[20:34] We’ve all just been pretending, darling, 我们都是在演戏呢 亲爱的
[20:37] in order to make my sister think that I’m wealthy. 就为了让我妹妹觉得我是个有钱人
[20:40] This is Freddie and Stuart’s flat, 这是弗雷迪和斯图尔特的公寓
[20:42] and we’re all their friends. 我们都是他们的朋友
[20:44] Oh, my God. That’s… amazing. 天啊 那真是…太赞了
[20:48] I think I want to move in here! 我倒是觉得我想搬到这里来住
[20:51] Welcome to our little family, Jessica. 欢迎加入我们的小家庭 杰茜卡
[20:54] It’s actually just Jess. 其实就是杰茜而已
[20:56] No. It’s Jessica. 不 是杰茜卡
[20:58] I was only kidding before. Duhh! 我之前是开玩笑的啦 小傻瓜
[21:02] You people are all fucking insane. 你们这些人都他妈是疯子啊
[21:10] May I have some more tea, please? 能再给我加点茶吗
[21:13] Certainly. 当然可以
[21:14] And I shouldn’t have to ask. 本该不需要我开口才对
[21:16] I should never be looking at an empty cup. 我的杯子就不该是空的
[21:20] Well, here we are again, you treating me like rubbish… 又回到之前的老情况了 你把我当垃圾一样对待
[21:24] and me waiting upon you. 我却在一旁等着伺候你
[21:27] But it feels right, somehow. 但不知为何这让人感觉很自然
[21:30] It does. 确实
[21:33] Morning. 早上好
极品基老伴

文章导航

Previous Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

极品基老伴(Vicious)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号