Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] – Let’s have some frozen yoghurt! – No, thank you. -我们去吃冻酸奶吧 -不了 多谢
[00:23] I’m not falling for that scam. 我不爱吃那破玩意儿
[00:26] You can suck a piece of ice when we get home. 等到家了你可以去舔冰块
[00:29] What about getting tickets for Mamma Mia!? 不如我们去看《妈妈咪呀》吧
[00:32] I’ve heard they force you to like it. 我听说这部音乐剧让人不得不爱
[00:34] I’d rather be lowered into a vat of boiling oil. 我宁可泡进滚油里也不去
[00:37] You never want to do anything with me! 你从来都不想陪我做任何事
[00:40] I’m sick of staying at home all the time watching you decompose. 我真是受够了天天坐在家里看你腐败分解
[00:44] It’s like living with a puddle of skin and two teeth. 就好像跟一坨长着两颗牙的肉泥住在一起
[00:50] We’re so glad you stopped by again without calling first, Vi. 我们很高兴你又不请自来 小维
[00:55] Still nothing from your husband? 还是没你丈夫的消息吗
[00:57] No word from Jasper. 加斯帕还没联系我
[01:00] But I did talk to some of his ex-wives 但我联系上他的几位前妻
[01:03] and apparently, he disappears quite frequently. 很明显他经常玩失踪
[01:07] So that’s a bit of encouraging news! 所以这也算是利好消息
[01:09] And how many ex-wives does he have, Vi? 他到底有多少位前妻 小维
[01:12] – How many would you think is a lot? – More than two. -你觉得多少位算多 -大于2
[01:15] Well, multiply that by three. 那个数再乘以3
[01:18] And add one. 然后再加1
[01:22] Let’s not talk till he gets back, hm? 在他回来前我们先别说话了吧
[01:27] – Hi! – Hi! -你好 -你好
[01:28] Hello, Ash! Hello, Jess! 你好啊 艾什 欢迎 杰茜
[01:30] And how are the lovebirds? 你们这对小情侣怎么样啊
[01:32] Great! Living together is amazing. 棒极了 同居生活真是太爽了
[01:35] And we’ve been doing loads of fun things. 我们一起做了好多有趣的事
[01:38] I wonder what that’s like. 真想知道都是些什么事
[01:40] We have fun. Just yesterday, 我们也很开心 就昨天
[01:42] I cut that growth of your neck with the nail clippers. 我用指甲剪切掉了你脖子上的息肉
[01:46] Aren’t you the most adorable couple I’ve ever seen? 你们真是我见过的最甜蜜的一对了
[01:49] It’s official, I’m in love with the two of you! 说真的 我爱上你们两个了
[01:52] – Jess, darling, would you mind grabbing me a tissue? -Oh, sure! -杰茜 亲爱的 你能帮我拿张纸巾吗 -当然
[01:56] She seems clingy and desperate 她看起来粘人又饥渴
[01:57] and not right for you at all. We’ll talk later. 跟你根本不合适 我们以后再谈
[02:01] Thank you, darling! 多谢你 亲爱的
[02:03] We’re going to be taking a ballroom dance class together. 我们要一起去上交谊舞的课
[02:06] Oh, I’ve been dying to do that! 我一直都想学交谊舞
[02:09] Haven’t I been dying to do that, Freddie? 我不是一直都想学得要死吗 弗雷迪
[02:11] Well, I know you’ve been dying. I can’t speak to the rest of it. 我只知道你要死 但其他的我可说不准
[02:15] Well, why don’t you come with us? 不如你们跟我们一起去吧
[02:17] Ballroom dancing? With that? No! 交谊舞 跟这货跳 不要
[02:21] I’ll pass. 我还是免了
[02:23] – I want to go, Freddie! – Then, go with Violet. -人家要去嘛 费雷迪 -那跟维奥莱特去
[02:26] She doesn’t have anything else to do. 反正她也闲得发慌
[02:28] Oh, yes, Stu, it’ll be such fun. 走吧 斯图 我们会玩得很开心的
[02:30] I don’t want to go with Violet! 我不想跟维奥莱特去
[02:32] Oh, all right. 那好吧
[02:34] Come on, Freddie! 去嘛 弗雷迪
[02:35] My mother’s learning ballroom dancing in prison and she loves it! 我妈妈正在监狱里学交谊舞 她爱死了
[02:41] I thought you said your father was in prison. 你不是说坐牢的是你爸嘛
[02:43] Oh, yeah, yeah, they’re both in prison. 对 没错 他们都在蹲监狱
[02:46] Don’t look so surprised! It’s not that weird! 别一副惊讶脸 一点都不怪啊
[02:50] Is it? 很怪吗
[02:52] It’s really fucking weird. 古怪到爆了
[03:01] Fine! I’ll do it. Just don’t tell people we’re a couple. 好吧 我去 但别告诉别人我们是一对
[03:06] I don’t want everyone to know that I’ve settled. 我不想让所有人知道我已经名花有主了
[03:09] Great! We’re all set! 好极了 一切就绪
[03:11] Wonderful! 太棒了
[03:15] So, am I going or not? 那我到底去不去
[03:18] Hello, all you gorgeous people! 你们好啊 各位美女帅哥们
[03:21] I’m Antonio Saint Alexis 我叫安东尼奥·圣·阿莱克西
[03:23] and I’ll be your instructor. 是你们的指导老师
[03:26] Now, are you ready to dance? 大家准备好跳舞了吗
[03:32] I said, 我刚才说
[03:33] are you ready to dance? 大家准备好跳舞了吗
[03:39] Yes, please. 是哒 请吧
[03:41] I need to see how you all move. 我得看看你们的动作协调性怎么样
[03:44] Come up here. What’s your name, young man? 过来这里 你叫什么名字 小伙子
[03:49] – Ash. – No. I was talking to him. -艾什 -不是说你 我在跟他说话
[03:51] Oh, me? 我吗
[03:52] Oh, I’m Stuart. 我叫斯图尔特
[03:55] Move over, Ash. Not everything’s about you. 靠边站 艾什 不是所有人都围着你转
[03:59] Do you mind if I put my hands on your hips? 你介意我把手放到你的屁股上吗
[04:02] Can they reach that wide? 你的手能伸那么长吗
[04:06] Now, I want you to sway to the beat. 现在 我希望你跟着节奏摇摆
[04:10] Do you mind if I have a go next? 下一个能让我试试吗
[04:12] Of course not. Get up here, gorgeous. 当然可以 来吧 美女
[04:17] Don’t do anything too bizarre. 别做什么太奇葩的事
[04:20] Is it all right if I put my hands on your hips? 不介意我把手放在你的屁股上吧
[04:23] Let me save you some time. 我帮你省点时间吧
[04:24] You can put anything anywhere. 你想把什么放哪儿都行
[04:27] Did you see me? 你刚看到我的表现了吗
[04:29] No. I must’ve missed it. 没 我一定是错过了
[04:30] I was too busy trying to claw my eyes out. 我一直忙着自挖双目
[04:34] I’m not sure I’m getting it. 我觉得我好像没有领悟到
[04:37] Like this? 是像这样吗
[04:47] Are they having sex? 他们是在做爱吗
[04:52] I’m not certain. 我不确定
[04:54] But I’m glad there are no children present. 但幸好这里没有未成年人
[04:57] Why are you both here, anyway? 话说回来 你们怎么也在这
[05:00] Stuart invited us. 斯图尔特邀请了我们
[05:01] He phoned and started talking about suicide again. 他打电话过来又喋喋不休地讨论自杀的事儿
[05:04] I didn’t know what else to say. 我想不到还能对他说些什么
[05:07] Thank you, darling. 谢了 宝贝
[05:15] Now, let’s see how you all dance with your partners. 现在 来看看你们是如何与搭档共舞的
[05:19] What about you? 不如你先来吧
[05:22] – Yes, you. – Oh, now me! -就是你 -终于到我了
[05:25] And, er, who’s that gorgeous creature with you? 和你一起的尤物又是哪位
[05:28] That’s my girlfriend Jess. 她是我女朋友杰茜
[05:31] Don’t touch her. 不准碰她
[05:32] Hi! Don’t listen to him. 嗨 别听他瞎说
[05:35] We totally don’t think you’re creepy. 我们一点都不觉得你是变态
[05:38] Let’s see what you sexy little gumdrops can do! 来看看你们两位可人儿跳得怎样
[05:52] – Jess. – Yes? -杰茜 -怎么了
[05:53] – There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you. – Yes? -我一直很想和你说件事 -什么事
[05:57] I really feel like I’m falling… 我真的觉得自己坠入了…
[06:00] Shit! 妈呀
[06:00] Sorry. 对不起
[06:02] You… stood on it really hard! 你…踩得我痛死了
[06:04] You’re kind of being a baby. 你怎么跟个小孩似的
[06:06] There’s blood coming through my shoe! 有血从鞋子里流出来了
[06:07] – Are you crying? – No! -你是在哭吗 -没
[06:12] All right, who’s next? 好了 下一个到谁
[06:13] I’d love to go next! 我想试试
[06:15] Unless I’ve already gone, 除非我已经跳过了
[06:17] in which case, how did I do? 那样的话 我跳得怎么样
[06:25] This is all your fault. 都怪你
[06:28] Come on, dear. 来吧 亲爱的
[06:38] You’re very good, Penelope. 你跳得很好啊 佩内洛普
[06:40] Thank you. And so are you, Robert. 谢谢 你也是呢 罗伯特
[06:45] – Robert? – But we’ve always danced wonderfully together. -谁是罗伯特 -不过我们一直搭得很好
[06:49] Do you remember our wedding, Robert? 你还记得我们的婚礼吗 罗伯特
[06:53] Yes. 记得
[06:55] Yes, I do. 当然记得
[06:55] It was so beautiful. 真的好美啊
[06:58] It was. 是啊
[07:01] All right, you two, wrap it up! 够了你们两个 卷铺盖走人吧
[07:05] OK, show us what you’ve got, boys. 好了 尽情展示吧 先生们
[07:09] You be the woman. 你来扮女士角色
[07:12] As if that needed saying. 其实哪需要特别说一下啊
[07:23] And you be the nasty bitch. 那你就是讨人嫌的贱婢了
[07:32] – Oh, God! You’re doing it wrong! – No, I’m not! -天啊 你全都跳错了 -不 我没有
[07:35] All right, I’m going to stop you. 好了 我得叫停你们了
[07:37] – You’re doing it wrong. -Yes, I told you. -你跳错了 -瞧吧 我就说吧
[07:39] No. You’re doing it wrong. 不 是你跳错了
[07:42] Would you mind stepping out 你介意让一下
[07:43] – so I can show you how it’s done? – He doesn’t mind. -好让我教你该怎么跳吗 -他才不介意
[07:46] Get lost. 消失吧
[07:49] It’s like this. 是像这样的
[07:51] And one, two, three, 一哒哒 二哒哒 三哒哒
[07:54] one, two, three. 一哒哒 二哒哒 三哒哒
[07:56] I never knew Stuart danced so beautifully. 我从不知道斯图尔特跳舞那么美啊
[08:02] My, yes! 天啊 好棒
[08:04] He’s very good, isn’t he, Freddie? 他跳得真棒不是吗 弗雷迪
[08:07] You’re just lucky Stuart answered the phone. 算你走狗屎运 是斯图尔特接的电话
[08:11] Is this arsehole ever going to pick me? 那个混账就不打算选我上去跳吗
[08:18] I can’t remember when I had such a good time! 我都不记得上次这么愉快是什么时候的事了
[08:20] People seemed to really enjoy my dancing! 大家似乎都很喜欢看我跳舞嘛
[08:23] I didn’t think I was that good, 我以前都不觉得自己有那么出色
[08:25] but I suppose I was. 但似乎真的很出色
[08:26] Antonio wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t true! 如果不好 安东尼奥就不会夸我了
[08:29] Although, maybe he was just being nice. 不过 他也有可能就是客气一下
[08:32] – But – Ash, would you do me a favour -但 – 艾什 你能帮我
[08:34] and throw that lamp at Stuart? 把那盏灯砸到斯图尔特脸上吗
[08:36] I can’t reach it. 我够不着
[08:39] You’re just upset because Antonio said you were awful. 你生气不过是因为安东尼奥说你舞技烂
[08:43] What, that ridiculous man? Oh, please! 那个荒谬的老头子 拜托哦
[08:45] And what was he, gay, straight? 再说了 他到底是直男还是弯男啊
[08:48] Who could tell the way he was carrying on? 像他那个样子 谁能看得出来啊
[08:50] And I refuse to believe there’s such a thing as a bisexual. 双性恋这种取向根本不存在
[08:54] Oh, he’s definitely straight. 他绝对是直的
[08:57] He just sent me this. 他刚刚给我发了这个
[09:00] Oh, my! 天了噜
[09:03] And this. 以及这个
[09:05] Is that his arm? 那是他的手臂吗
[09:12] No! 不是
[09:16] – I think we’re dating. – You have a husband! -我想我们是在恋爱了 -你可是有丈夫的
[09:19] Or something. 或什么的
[09:22] I think it’s time I went on with my life. 我觉得是时候开启人生的新篇章了
[09:24] But I’ll go slow. I don’t want to give him the wrong idea. 不过我会慢慢来的 我可不想让他误会
[09:28] Jess, would you mind taking 杰茜 你等下能不能帮我
[09:29] a topless photo of me in the kitchen later? 在厨房拍一张我的裸上身照
[09:33] Only if you take one of me next. 除非你也帮我拍一张
[09:35] I like you! 我喜欢你
[09:39] I’m so glad you two are friends. 我真高兴你们两个是朋友
[09:44] Well, I hope you’ve got this all out of your system, 斯图尔特 我希望你已经翻篇了
[09:46] Stuart, because we are not going back to that class. 因为我们不会再回去上课了
[09:49] What are you talking about? 你在胡说些什么呢
[09:50] Watching you behave like a whore entertaining sailors on leave 看着你像个妓女一样取悦准备远航的水手
[09:55] is not my idea of a good time. 对我而言可不算什么欢乐时光
[09:57] You’re just jealous because I was better at something than you. 你是嫉妒心作祟 因为我在这件事上比你要出色
[10:00] That’s ridiculous. 别开玩笑了
[10:02] The only thing you’re better at than me is shrinking. 你唯一比我出色的就是萎缩
[10:06] It’s late. Perhaps we should go home now, Jess. 不早了 我们该走了 杰茜
[10:09] Oh, can’t we stay for a few more minutes? 我们就不能再多待几分钟吗
[10:11] I’ve never seen them really go for it. 我从没见过他们火力全开地大吵呢
[10:14] It’s quite fun. 挺好玩的
[10:17] – I’m not going back to that class. – Fine! -我不要再回去上舞蹈课了 -随便你
[10:20] Then, I’ll go without you! 我一个人去也行
[10:21] God forbid we should ever do anything as a couple! 我们真不该作为夫夫一起做任何事
[10:25] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 先失陪了
[10:27] I want to make sure Balthazar’s glass eye 我得确保巴尔萨泽的玻璃假眼
[10:29] didn’t fall into his water bowl again. 别又掉进水盆里了
[10:33] Ooh, he just sent me another photo! 他又给我发了一张照片
[10:39] What are we looking at? 那是什么
[10:43] I’m not sure! 我不太确定
[10:53] All right, I’m leaving for dance class. 我要去上舞蹈课了
[10:55] I cooked you dinner. It’s in the oven. 我已经做好了晚餐 在炉子里热着
[10:57] What tasteless piece of cardboard do I have to look forward to this evening? 我今晚又要吃什么食之无味的烂东西
[11:01] Did you boil a chair cushion? 你是不是煮了一块靠垫
[11:03] Now I’m glad it fell on the floor. 幸好我失手把晚餐掉在地上了
[11:07] If you need anything, call. I have my mobile with me. 有事就打电话 我带着手机
[11:10] Don’t worry about me. This is the first time 别担心了 50年来
[11:12] I’ve been alone in this flat in 50 years. 我终于可以一个人清静一下
[11:14] Now I can finally change the locks. 我可以换锁了
[11:19] Oh, and there’s some shit 我需要你
[11:20] I need you to cut out of Balthazar’s fur. 把狗屎从巴尔萨泽身上弄下来
[11:25] What’s Freddie doing tonight, Stuart? 弗雷迪今晚要干什么 斯图尔特
[11:28] He’s probably home, sitting on the sofa and bitching. 他应该会待在家里 坐沙发上瞎叨逼吧
[11:31] Although, I can’t be certain. 但是我也不确定
[11:32] I’m only going by 18,250 nights of experience. 我只是根据18250个夜晚的经验得出的结论
[11:39] Can you imagine being with somebody that long? 你能想象和一个人在一起那么久吗
[11:42] I can. 我可以
[11:43] Jess, there’s something i’ve been wanting to tell you. 杰茜 有些事情我想告诉你
[11:46] Oh, hold on. 等等
[11:48] I-I think I might be falling… 我觉得我可能坠入…
[11:50] – Shit! – Oh, I’m so sorry! Are you OK? -糟糕 -真抱歉 你还好吗
[11:54] My teeth feel funny. 我的牙有点不对劲
[11:55] Let me see. 让我看看
[12:01] They look fine. 看上去没事
[12:08] Now, as you all know, next week is our competition night, 下周就是我们的比赛之夜了
[12:12] but remember, it’s a celebration of all your hard work 不过这是对你们艰苦练习的庆祝
[12:16] and not a competition. 而不是比赛
[12:18] Then, maybe change the name? 那为什么还叫比赛呢
[12:22] Has anybody seen Violet? 你们看见维奥莱特了吗
[12:24] Oh, sorry! So sorry I’m late! 抱歉 抱歉我来晚了
[12:28] So, so sorry! 真抱歉
[12:31] I was at the, er, supermarket 我刚去了 超市
[12:34] and there was, erm… Oh! 那里有…
[12:36] ..a very long queue. 很多人排队
[12:40] Yes, Violet was at the supermarket 没错 维奥莱特在超市
[12:43] and I saw her there and we came to class together. 我在那里碰到她 于是一起来上课
[12:47] I wasn’t at the supermarket! 我其实没去超市
[12:51] Yeah, I know. 是的 我懂的
[12:54] Stuart and Violet, would you like to start? 斯图尔特和维奥莱特 你们想开始吗
[12:57] I wanted to go first, Robert. 我想先上 罗伯特
[12:59] I’m sorry, my dear. Next time. 我很抱歉 亲爱的 下次吧
[13:01] You’re a weak man, Robert, and you’ve always been a weak man. 你太软弱了 罗伯特 你总是这么软弱
[13:06] Jesus Christ! Now I get it from her, too! 老天呐 她居然也这么说我
[13:21] Hello? Sorry. 喂 抱歉
[13:23] Yes? 什么事
[13:25] Stuart, is that you? 斯图尔特 是你吗
[13:26] Well, who the bloody hell do you think it is? 那你觉得是谁啊
[13:29] I hadn’t heard your constant mewling for so long, 我好久没听到你嘤嘤的声音了
[13:31] I’d forgotten what it sounded like. 我都忘了是什么样的了
[13:34] What do you want, Freddie? 你有什么事 弗雷迪
[13:35] I’m just calling to find out where we keep the tea. 我就是打来问问茶叶放在哪里
[13:38] It’s impossible to know where you hide everything. 我根本不可能知道你把东西都藏在哪里
[13:41] In the cupboard by the sink! 就在水池旁边的橱柜里
[13:43] I looked, I couldn’t find it. 我找了 但没找到
[13:45] You didn’t move everything around before you left? 你走之前没移动东西的位置吗
[13:48] – I have to go, Freddie! – Don’t you dare hang up on me! -我要挂了 弗雷迪 -你敢挂我电话
[13:51] I’m all right, in case anybody was wondering. 我没事 以防有人想知道
[13:56] Yes?! 什么事
[13:57] I found the tea. 我找到茶叶了
[13:58] Great! Is that it? 太好了 就这样吗
[14:00] Er, n-no, just one more thing. 不是 还有一件事
[14:03] How do you make tea? 要怎么泡茶
[14:08] Balthazar, stop licking that spot, please. 巴尔萨泽 别再舔那里了 拜托了
[14:12] It’s disgusting! 好恶心
[14:15] Oh, you’re home! What a novelty! 你到家了啊 真新奇
[14:18] Now at least I won’t have to go on a treasure hunt to find a spoon. 至少我不必再跟寻宝似的找汤匙了
[14:21] Everything is where it’s always been. 所有东西都放在原位
[14:24] And you’re the one who decided he didn’t want to come to dance class. 是你自己决定不去上舞蹈课的
[14:28] Yes, because I’m not a 12-year-old girl. 没错 因为我不是个12岁的小姑娘
[14:31] Are you going to come and watch me at competition night? 比赛那晚你要来看我吗
[14:34] We even get to wear special costumes. 我们会穿特别的舞蹈服哦
[14:38] I hope mine doesn’t have too many sequins 我希望我的衣服没有太多亮片
[14:40] but at the same time, a lot of sequins. 但同时要有很多亮片
[14:45] Pencil me in for a “No, 把我算作 “不去
[14:46] and I’ll get back to you if anything changes”. 如果情况有变 我会再通知你的”
[14:49] Fine! If you don’t want to spend time with me, 行 如果你不想跟我一起
[14:52] I’ll just continue to do things without you. 那我就继续一个人活动吧
[14:55] I want to spend time with you, just not in the same room. 我想跟你一起啊 只是不能共处一室
[15:00] Well, we can start now. I’ll be upstairs. 那就从现在开始吧 我上楼去
[15:04] Good! 很好
[15:06] Stop licking your balls! 别再舔蛋了
[15:10] Great, you’re home. 太好了 你在家
[15:14] – Where’s Stuart? – No idea! -斯图尔特呢 -不知道
[15:17] I can’t even remember the last time I saw him. 我都忘了上次见他是什么时候了
[15:20] – Could I talk to you about something, Freddie? – Yes, of course. -我能跟你聊聊吗 弗雷迪 -当然可以啊
[15:23] – Would you like a drink? – I’d love one. -想喝一杯吗 -好啊
[15:24] Get one for me, too. 那也给我弄一杯吧
[15:28] It’s about Jess. 是杰茜的事
[15:31] I think I’m in love with her. 我觉得我爱上她了
[15:34] Have you told her? 你告诉她了吗
[15:35] Not yet. 还没
[15:37] Every time I try, I keep getting injured. 我每次想告诉她的时候都会受伤
[15:39] And today, I had to spend all afternoon at the dentist. 今天 我在牙医那里待了一整下午
[15:41] I went to the dentist once. The whole thing is a scam. 我也去看过一次牙医 根本就是个骗局
[15:46] I’ve never felt this way before and I-I need some advice. 我以前从没有过这种感觉 我需要些建议
[15:50] I don’t want to talk to my parents about it. 我不想跟我的父母聊这事
[15:51] Because they’re both in prison? 因为他们都在监狱里吗
[15:54] No. Because I don’t feel as close to them as I feel to you. 不是 因为我跟他们没有跟你亲
[15:59] So, how can I help? 那我要怎么帮你呢
[16:01] I’m not sure. 我不知道
[16:03] All I know is, I can’t imagine being without her. 我只知道 我无法想象没有她会怎么样
[16:05] – And you really feel that way? – Yeah. -你真的这么感觉吗 -是啊
[16:10] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[16:11] It seems to me the answer is right in front of you. 在我看来 答案显而易见
[16:17] You’re right. I’m going to ask her! 你说得对 我要去问她
[16:21] Just excuse me for a moment. 失陪一下
[16:26] Balthazar. What are you doing there, eh, matey? 巴尔萨泽 你在干什么呢 老伙计
[16:30] Oh, you’re a dirty dog! 你真是条下流的狗
[16:31] Dirty, dirty dog! 下流的淫狗
[16:34] There’s something I want to give you, Ash. 我有样东西想给你 艾什
[16:38] It’s my mother’s wedding ring. 是我母亲的婚戒
[16:40] I want you to have it. 我希望能交给你
[16:43] Freddie… 弗雷迪
[16:45] I don’t know what to say. Thank you. 我不知道该说什么好了 谢谢
[16:48] You’re welcome. 不客气
[16:54] What’s all that? 这是什么啊
[16:55] My mother. 我母亲的骨灰
[17:03] Don’t you all look gorgeous this evening? 你们今晚打扮得都好美啊
[17:07] Is everyone excited for our competition night? 大家对于比赛之夜感到激动吗
[17:15] Yes. 是哒
[17:17] This class has really made me more outspoken! 这个班级把我变得外向多言了呢
[17:21] – Is Freddie not coming? – No! -弗雷迪不来了吗 -不来
[17:25] – Are you all right, darling? – Yeah, course. -你还好吧 亲爱的 -当然了
[17:27] Is my costume too tight? It feels way too tight! 我的舞蹈服是不是太紧了 感觉太紧了
[17:31] No, it’s perfect! 不 很完美啊
[17:34] I didn’t realise you were circumcised. 我之前都不知道你割过包皮呢
[17:44] Are you OK? You seem nervous. 你还好吧 你似乎很紧张啊
[17:47] I’m great. 我好得很
[17:48] What are you up to? 你在打什么小算盘啊
[17:50] You’ll see. 你会知道的
[17:51] – Stand up straight, Robert. – Yes, dear. -站直了 罗伯特 -遵命 亲爱的
[17:53] And be more personable today. 举止更加有风度一点
[17:55] – I’m trying, dear. – Try harder. -我在努力呢 亲爱的 -那就再努力点
[17:59] Stuart and Violet, would you like to begin? 斯图尔特和维奥莱特 你们可以开始了吗
[18:17] You can sit the rest of this out, Vi. 你可以坐在一边围观去了 小维
[18:20] What are you doing, Freddie? 你干什么啊 弗雷迪
[18:22] And where did you get that outfit? 你从哪儿弄到这套舞蹈服的啊
[18:24] It’s from when I was in Cats. 是我当年演《猫》的时候穿的
[18:30] Best I could do at short notice. 我仓促之下也只能找到这件了
[18:32] You wanted to do something as a couple, 你希望我们作为夫夫一起做点什么
[18:34] so here I am. 于是我就来奉陪了
[18:38] Well, it’s too late. 已经太迟了
[18:40] Why do you always find it so hard to show that you care? 你为什么要表现出一点关心和在乎就那么难呢
[18:44] I show, but in my own way. 我以我自己的方式表现过了
[18:46] You know, by calling you fat. 就是骂你是个死胖子
[18:49] Well, that’s just not good enough! 那可不够好
[18:51] Don’t you dare dance off without me! 你敢抛下我跳舞
[18:53] What was all that about? 你们刚刚吵什么啊
[18:54] It’s just Freddie being Freddie. 弗雷迪又一如既往地毒舌
[18:57] He’ll never change. 他永远都不会变的
[19:03] Your lip’s bleeding. 你的嘴唇在流血
[19:05] I forgot to take the thorns out. 我忘了把刺弄掉
[19:13] You’re dancing beautifully, Penelope. 你跳得好美 佩内洛普
[19:17] I want a divorce. 我要跟你离婚
[19:26] – This is so much fun! – I know, right? -真的好好玩 -我也觉得
[19:51] Something feels wrong back there. 后面感觉不太对劲啊
[19:55] You were all incredible tonight! 大家今晚表现都很棒
[19:58] According to my judges’ scores, 根据评委们的评分
[20:01] the winners are Stuart and Violet! 冠军是斯图尔特和维奥莱特
[20:05] What judges? There are no judges! 什么评委 根本没有评委啊
[20:08] Can I have everyone’s attention for a minute, please? 能请大家注意听我说几句吗
[20:12] I have something I want to say 我有些话想说
[20:13] and I want the whole world to hear it. 我希望全世界都能听到
[20:15] Well, the whole world’s already seen it. 反正全世界已经看到了[露屁股]
[20:25] Jessica Foster… 杰茜卡·福斯特
[20:29] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[20:32] Oh, Ash, 艾什
[20:34] I don’t think… 我不觉得…
[20:36] I don’t think I’m in love with you. 我觉得我并不爱你
[20:39] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[20:47] Oh, Ash… 艾什
[20:50] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办才好了
[20:56] It seems to me that the answer’s right in front of you. 在我看来 答案是显而易见的
[21:11] Stuart Bixby, 斯图尔特·比克斯比
[21:12] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[21:17] Yes… 我愿意
[21:20] Freddie Thornhill, 弗雷迪·唐希尔
[21:22] yes, 我愿意
[21:25] I will marry you. 我愿意嫁给你
[21:30] Oh, darling! Oh! 亲爱的 天啊
[21:41] I can’t get back up. 我起不来了
极品基老伴

文章导航

Previous Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

极品基老伴(Vicious)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号