Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] I wonder if it’s going to rain. 不知道会不会下雨啊
[00:24] They said rain, but then they’re always wrong. 天气预报说有雨 但老是预报错误
[00:29] It looks like it could rain. 看上去的确可能下雨
[00:32] Then, again, it might not. 不过话说回来 也可能不下
[00:35] Or it could. 或者也可能下
[00:37] If it were possible to bore somebody to death, 如果真的能把人烦死
[00:40] you would have massacred this entire street by now. 你现在已经屠杀了整条街的人了
[00:43] At least I don’t fart with every step I take. 至少我不会走一步就放一个屁
[00:46] It’s my shoes. 是我的鞋子作响
[00:48] Why are all these teenagers so confident? 为什么这些小少年都这么充满自信
[00:51] What exactly have they accomplished? 他们取得了什么成就啊
[00:54] Apart from being loathsome. 除了成功地令人作呕
[00:55] Don’t look at them. They frighten me. 别看他们 他们有点吓到我
[00:58] – Morning. – We don’t have any money. Run! -早上好 -我们身上没钱 快跑
[01:07] How far have we got? 我们跑了多远了
[01:09] A very short, sad distance. 非常短的 可悲的距离
[01:12] I think my kneecap fell off! Can you see it anywhere? 我觉得我的膝盖骨脱落了 你能帮我找找吗
[01:15] We really must get in better shape. 我们真得锻炼一下身体了
[01:18] Come on. Let’s go home. 快走 回家去
[01:20] Violet and Penelope are coming for tea. 维奥莱特和佩内洛普要来喝茶
[01:23] We never have anything good to look forward to. 我们就从来没有好事可以指望
[01:26] Did you just feel a drop? 你有没有感受到一滴雨点
[01:27] I think I felt a drop. 我好像感受到了一滴
[01:30] Never mind. 当我没说
[01:31] Oh, yes, there it is again. 没错 又滴了一滴
[01:34] Wait. 等等
[01:35] Now I can’t tell. 现在我也分辨不出来了
[01:37] This is why people hate you. 正因此你才那么招人讨厌
[01:42] Can I get anybody a little something to nibble on? 大家想吃点什么东西吗
[01:45] Oh, lunch would be lovely, darling. 能吃个午餐真是极好的 亲爱哒
[01:47] I’d love some lunch. Thank you. 我也好想吃个午餐 谢谢
[01:49] There’s three assorted nuts. This isn’t a restaurant. 这儿有3个混合坚果 我们家不是餐厅
[01:53] How do you two know each other, again? 你们是怎么认识的来着
[01:57] He’s been my partner for 50 years, Penelope. 他已经是我50年的伴侣了 佩内洛普
[02:00] You introduced us! 你还是我们的媒人呢
[02:02] Just sit there and suck on a walnut. 你就坐那儿好好啃核桃吧
[02:10] – Hi. – Hello, Ash. -嗨 -你好呀 艾什
[02:11] – Hello, Ash. Come in. – Care for some lunch? -你好 艾什 快进来 -你想吃午餐吗
[02:13] – Oh, so there IS lunch. – You’ve already had all you’re getting. -所以还是有午餐的嘛 -该吃的你都已经吃了
[02:17] I can’t. Thanks. I’m just on my way to the gym. 我不行 谢谢 我得去健身房呢
[02:20] I’ve been going a lot lately. 我最近经常去健身房
[02:21] Do you mind if we go with you, Ash? 你介意我们跟你一起去吗 艾什
[02:23] I was just saying that Freddie and I should be in better shape. 我之前还在说 弗雷迪和我该拥有更好的身材呢
[02:26] Speak for yourself. I’m in fantastic shape. 别扯上我 我身材好得很
[02:29] People are always staring at my ass. 经常有人盯着我的翘臀狂看
[02:32] Because it hangs behind your knees! 因为它都下垂到你的膝盖后面了
[02:36] No, we need to be more fit. 不是 我们需要更健美的身材
[02:38] We were almost mugged earlier today. 我们今天差点被打劫了
[02:41] Oh, my! What happened? 天啊 发生了什么事
[02:42] Oh, this child said good morning to us. 有个小孩 对我们说早上好
[02:45] It was horrifying! 吓死个人了
[02:48] Sure. I don’t mind if you guys come. 好啊 我不介意你们一起去的
[02:50] I promise we won’t be a bother. 我保证我们不会添麻烦的
[02:52] All we need is for you to teach us how everything works. 你只需要告诉我们该怎么做就行了
[02:55] I already know how it all works. 我很清楚到了里面该怎么做
[02:57] I used to go to the gym all the time. 我以前经常去健身房的
[03:00] Do you still lift bags of sand? 现在还需要举沙袋吗
[03:03] Great. Well, I’ll see you later. 好极了 那晚些时候再见
[03:08] Now that’s a nice arse. 他这才叫性感翘臀呢
[03:20] Oh, yes. It’s just as I remembered it. 没错 跟我记忆中的一模一样
[03:25] Except without all these machines. 只不过没有这些器材
[03:28] And weights. 和重量
[03:31] And people exercising. 以及锻炼的人
[03:34] Maybe I was thinking a gym was something else. 或许我之前想的健身房是另外一回事
[03:36] Thank God we’re appropriately dressed. 谢天谢地 我们穿的很得体
[03:42] We actually look better than everyone. 我们其实比别人都要美
[03:44] Shall we start with some stretching? 我们先来拉伸一下筋骨吧
[03:58] That felt good. 感觉好爽
[03:59] – That really got everything moving. – Yes. -让人顿时血液沸腾 活力倍增 -是啊
[04:02] I almost feel like we could go home now. 我感觉我们可以回家了
[04:04] Oh, look at all these posters for training sessions. 瞧瞧这些不同训练项目的海报
[04:08] The whole thing is a scam. 这整个东西就是个骗局
[04:10] They take advantage of old people with these special offers. 他们专门用特价来占老年人的便宜
[04:12] They probably flatter the idiots, then they sign up. 他们或许会恭维那些老笨蛋 然后他们就加入了
[04:15] Hi. I’m Theo, one of the trainers here. 嗨 我是希奥 是这里的健身教练之一
[04:20] I was going to see if you guys needed any help. 我原本是想问问你们需不需要什么帮助的
[04:23] But I can see you’re both already in great shape. 但我可以看出 二位的身材已经超棒了
[04:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:26] Well, don’t walk away so fast. 别这么快就走开啊
[04:27] I’m sure there’s still more we can learn. 我相信肯定还有很多我们需要学习的东西
[04:30] Well, there’s a special right now, 其实我们现在在搞一个特价活动
[04:32] if you sign up for 20 sessions. 前提是你得报名参加20节课程
[04:34] But you have to be over 50. 但是仅对50岁以上人群开放
[04:36] – Are you? – Just last month. Thank God. -你有50岁吗 -上月刚满50 谢天谢地
[04:39] No, I’m not sure about this. 不 我看这不太好吧
[04:41] Stuart! 斯图尔特
[04:43] He’s offering us a special. 他可给了我们特价
[04:46] – The first week is free. – In that case, can we start now? -第一周免费 -这样的话 我们能现在就开始吗
[04:49] OK. Great. 那行 好极了
[04:50] – Why don’t we start with some press-ups? – All right. -那我们先来做几组俯卧撑吧 -没问题
[04:53] If he dies, just keep going. 如果他不幸身亡 继续就行
[04:54] I want to get my full hour. 我可不想中途被打断
[05:01] Hello? 有人吗
[05:03] Come on in. Nobody’s here. 进来吧 没人在家
[05:05] Are you sure this is all right, Violet? 你确定这样没问题吗 维奥莱特
[05:07] Positive. I have my own key. 确定 我有钥匙
[05:10] I always stop by to use the loo when I go out. 我出门时 经常过来用他们的卫生间
[05:13] Oh, thank Goodness! 谢天谢地
[05:14] I thought I’d pass out if I didn’t get to a toilet. 再不上厕所 我就要憋晕过去了
[05:18] Then shouldn’t you go? 那你还不快去
[05:19] Go where? 去哪儿
[05:21] To the toilet. 去厕所
[05:23] Oh, right. 对哦
[05:29] Hello. Jasper, darling, 喂 加斯帕 亲爱的
[05:32] it’s Violet. 我是维奥莱特
[05:33] Just checking in. 就问你现在怎么样
[05:35] If you get this, do give me a ring. 如果听到留言 记得给我回电话
[05:39] Christ, that felt good. 老天 爽翻了
[05:41] Now… 现在
[05:43] we’d probably better go before Frankie and Stephen get back. 我们最好趁弗兰基和史蒂芬还没回来赶快走
[05:47] Freddie and Stuart. 是弗雷迪和斯图尔特
[05:49] Of course. 当然了
[05:51] They live here, too. 他们也住在这里
[05:54] You know, I’m certain they won’t be home for a while. 话说 我确定他们一时半会回不来
[05:57] I think we could spend a few more minutes here. 我们可以在这儿多待一会
[06:05] Shall we have some tea? 不如我们喝杯茶吧
[06:06] Oh, that sounds delightful. 棒极了
[06:10] Do you think it’s a bit more pleasant without them here? 你觉不觉得他们人不在 感觉舒服多了
[06:16] Oh, shit, yes. 我操 还真是
[06:22] What’s that noise? Is somebody setting off fireworks? 那是什么声音 有人在放鞭炮吗
[06:25] It’s my shoulder cracking. 是我的肩膀在响
[06:27] I’m not sure, but I think a piece just broke off. 我不确定 但有块骨头可能碎了
[06:30] You’re doing great, Freddie. 你做得很棒 弗雷迪
[06:32] What’s he doing? Is he doing it better than me? 他做什么了 比我做得好吗
[06:34] Yes, I am. Thank you, Theo. 当然了 多谢你 希奥
[06:39] – You were both amazing. – But I did better. Right? -二位都棒极了 -但我做得更好 对吧
[06:42] How could you have done better? 你怎么可能做得更好
[06:43] The only exercise you’ve had in the last 50 years is crying. 过去50年你唯一的锻炼就是哭
[06:46] Yes. From waking up next to you. 是啊 因为每天醒来身边依然是你
[06:49] You two are hilarious. 二位可真幽默
[06:50] Freddie, you remind me so much of my partner. 弗雷迪 你跟我那位真的好像
[06:52] Oh, is your partner an asshole, too? 看来你那位也是个混蛋
[06:55] Hi, guys. I’ve been looking all over for you. 伙计们 我一直在到处找你们
[06:57] Hello, Ash. Sorry. 你好啊 艾什 抱歉
[06:59] It took us a couple of hours longer than we thought to get ready. 我们的准备时间比预计的长了几个小时
[07:02] I was just waiting around to show you how to use the equipment today. 我只是等着给你们演示怎么使用这些器械
[07:05] Oh, we’re all right, Ash. Theo has been helping us. 我们没事的 艾什 有希奥照顾我们
[07:10] So you don’t need any help? 那你们不需要我了吗
[07:12] We’re all good here. I’m actually going to 我们好着呢 实际上未来三个月
[07:14] be training these handsome gents for the next three months. 这两位帅绅士都会由我亲自指导
[07:17] – Three months? – Yes. We’ve got a special. -三个月 -对 他给了我们特价
[07:20] Not everyone gets it, you know. 不是所有人都能拿到
[07:22] It’s not even that expensive. 也不怎么贵
[07:23] We’ll just cut corners in other areas. 我们从别的地方节省开支就好
[07:25] Like food and heat. 比如说食物和暖气
[07:27] OK. Well… 那好吧
[07:33] I guess I’ll see you later, then. 我们回见了
[07:36] Oh, Ash! 艾什
[07:39] You might want to rethink your outfit. It’s not quite popping. 你得注意下你的穿着啊 不够亮眼啊
[07:46] Poor little thing. 可怜的孩子
[07:48] He doesn’t know. 他都没意识到
[07:55] Hello? Freddie? 有人吗 弗雷迪
[07:57] Stuart? 斯图尔特
[07:59] – All clear. – Oh, wonderful. -没人在 -太爽了
[08:01] We’ll just rest here for a few minutes before heading back out. 我们先在这休息会儿 然后再出门
[08:04] I think this the first time I’ve been here…and not wanted to throw up. 我好像是第一次来这里 没觉得想吐
[08:15] They can be a bit trying. 他们确实挺烦人的
[08:17] I usually take a Valium before I come. 通常我来前都会吃片安定
[08:22] And I usually have a glass of vodka in the hall first. 而我通常会先在走廊里喝杯伏特加
[08:26] You know I took the liberty of finding out the boys’ schedule for the day. 我偷偷查过他们两个今天的行程
[08:29] They’re not going to be home for hours. 他们几个小时后才会回来
[08:31] It seems a shame to rush off 我们现在正开心呢
[08:33] when we’re having such an enjoyable time. 急着离开就太可惜了
[08:35] Ooh, I agree! 我同意
[08:37] Would you like a bit of lunch? 你想吃午餐吗
[08:40] How nice! 太好了
[08:43] I never thought I’d actually be enjoying myself here. 我从没想到竟能在这儿待得这么开心
[08:48] We’ll make something quick and simple and then dash out. 我们来速度做点简单的食物 吃完就走
[08:52] There are peas. 这里有豌豆
[08:54] And I can roast a chicken! 我可以烤只鸡
[09:01] Oh, that was very nice to walk us home, Theo. 你一路送我们回来可真贴心 希奥
[09:04] No problem. 不用客气
[09:07] I love your flat. It’s fabulous. 我喜欢你们的公寓 好赞
[09:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:11] I paid for everything. 所有东西都是我出的钱
[09:13] He sat around. 他就坐享其成
[09:16] – You must stay for tea. – If you’re sure it’s not any trouble. -你得留下喝杯茶 -如果不麻烦的话
[09:19] Of course. We just want to thank you 当然不 我们只是想谢谢你
[09:21] for working out with us these past few days. 过去几天一直陪我们锻炼
[09:25] I’ve become so strong! 我身体强壮多了
[09:28] I can actually get off the toilet now 都不用扶着洗手池
[09:29] without grabbing onto the sink. 就能从马桶上站起来
[09:33] And I’ve never looked better. 我看起来帅多了
[09:34] I could probably go up for leading-man roles. 我应该可以胜任男主角
[09:37] I’d even be open to doing a nude scene, if the part required it. 如果有剧情需要 我甚至可以裸体上阵
[09:42] The only way you’ll be required to be nude again 你能裸体上阵的唯一机会
[09:44] is if you’re donating your organs. 就是捐赠器官的时候
[09:48] At least I have a penis. 至少我还有鸡鸡
[09:57] I love the way you two are with each other. 我喜欢你们相处的方式
[09:59] I hope my partner and I are like this some day, too. 我希望我的伴侣和我以后也能跟你们一样
[10:02] Why? 为什么
[10:04] You know, Theo, I was wondering 希奥 我在想
[10:06] if there was anything more rigorous I could do. 我能不能做些强度更大的锻炼
[10:09] I think I’m ready to step things up a bit. 我觉得自己已经准备好挑战更高难度的了
[10:12] Yes. And so am I. 是啊 我也是
[10:13] I wouldn’t say this, 我本不想说的
[10:15] if you guys weren’t already in such fantastic shape, 但你们的体形都已经如此完美了
[10:19] but if you’re serious 如果你们是认真的
[10:20] I could train you for the London marathon. 我可以训练你们参加伦敦马拉松
[10:22] I’ve always wanted to run a marathon! 我一直都想跑马拉松
[10:25] It would be like I was in the Olympics. 就好像我在参加奥林匹克运动会一样
[10:27] Bitch, please! 贱人 不要矫情
[10:36] You’ll probably need a lot more training sessions, though. 不过你们可能就需要更多的健身课程
[10:39] I could see if they’re offering another special, 我可以去查下他们还有没有别的特价活动
[10:40] – but I don’t know. – Another special? -但我不能肯定 -别的特价
[10:42] Do you think you could get us… 你能帮我们搞到…
[10:43] Oh, yes, please. See what you can do, Theo. 拜托了 你一定要帮我们争取 希奥
[10:48] Just so you know, he runs like a girl. 先告诉你一声 他跑起来像个娘们
[10:51] An old, fat, stupid girl. 又老又胖的蠢娘们
[10:56] – Hi. – Oh, hello, Ash. -你好 -你好 艾什
[10:58] You remember Ash? He stops by a lot. 你记得艾什吧 他经常跑来串门
[11:03] Hey, we met at the gym. 我们在健身房见过
[11:04] Yeah, I remember. Hey. 是啊 我记得 你好
[11:07] – We’d invite you in, Ash – Oh, thanks. -我们确实想请你进来 艾什 -谢了
[11:10] but we already have visitors. 但有别的客人在
[11:12] You understand and your feelings aren’t hurt, are they? 你能体谅我们 心里不会觉得受伤吧
[11:16] Of course not. 当然不会了
[11:18] Maybe we can hang out later. 不如我们以后再聚吧
[11:20] Maybe. We’ll call you and then take it on from there. 再说吧 我们会打给你然后再约时间
[11:27] – Bye. – Goodbye, Ash. -再见 -再见 艾什
[11:30] Right, then, bye-bye. 就这样吧 拜拜
[11:33] Closing the door now, dear. 我要关门了哟 亲爱的
[11:37] Just… just move that foot a bit. 请你 稍微挪下脚
[11:40] There we go! 终于关上了
[11:43] Oh, sorry, we don’t normally have people dropping in unannounced. 抱歉 通常我们家不会有人不请自来
[11:48] I believe if you’re going to drop in… 我认为如果你要来串门
[11:52] if you’ve got no choice, you should, erm, call first. 如果非来不可 你应该先给我们打个电话
[11:55] Yes, I completely agree. 是啊 我完全同意
[11:58] Yes. 对啊
[11:59] Otherwise, it’s very rude. 否则就太无礼了
[12:06] Can anybody else smell chicken? 有人问到鸡肉味了吗
[12:14] So, Theo, a marathon is what? Three miles? 希奥 马拉松要跑多远 3英里吗
[12:17] It’s 26 miles. 是26英里
[12:19] I see. How many weeks does one get to finish? 好吧 需要在多少周之内完成呢
[12:22] I feel like I could run it today. 我感觉我今天就能开跑
[12:26] Your treadmill isn’t turned on. 你的跑步机没开
[12:30] Yes, now I see the difference. 天啊 现在我发现区别了
[12:32] Maybe we should call it quits for the day. 不如我们今天就到此为止吧
[12:34] The gym is about to close. I’m meeting my partner for a drink. 健身房马上就要关门了 我等下要跟我爱人去喝酒
[12:37] Yes, yes. I… 好啊 好 我
[12:38] No, I’m just getting started. 不行 我才刚开始热身
[12:41] So am I. 我也是
[12:42] – Hey, guys. – Ah, hello, Ash. -你好啊 伙计们 -你好 艾什
[12:45] I’m training for the marathon, 我在为马拉松做准备呢
[12:46] in case you wondered why I’m looking so sexy. 如果你想知道为什么我这么性感 这就是原因
[12:48] Yes, and Theo has managed to get us 是啊 希奥又给我们搞到了
[12:51] a special on another three months of training. 三个月健身课程的特价
[12:54] Did he? 是吗
[12:55] Why don’t you and your partner 不如你和你的爱人找个时间
[12:56] come by our place for dinner later? 来我们家吃晚饭吧
[12:58] Oh, yes. You must come and dine with us, Theo. 是啊 你们一定要和我们共进晚餐 希奥
[13:01] That sounds fabulous. We’d love it. 听起来棒极了 我们会来的
[13:03] Actually, I just came by to get Theo. 实际上 我过来是为了找希奥的
[13:06] – What’s up? – Somebody was looking for you in the locker room. -有事吗 -刚刚有人在更衣室找你
[13:08] I said I would come and get you. 我说我可以来帮忙叫下你
[13:09] OK. I’ll be right back. 好的 我去去就回
[13:14] How do I get off this thing? 我该怎么从这上面下来
[13:16] Just press the stop button. 按一下停止键就好
[13:21] Yes. That worked. 好了 奏效了
[13:27] Hello? 有人吗
[13:30] Hello, Theo. 你好啊 希奥
[13:33] I thought you said someone was waiting for me in the locker room. 你不是说有人正在更衣室等我吗
[13:35] Someone is. Me. 是有啊 就是我
[13:39] You’re creepy. 你好吓人
[13:40] Yeah. 是啊
[13:42] Creepy like a fox. 跟小剥皮一样吓人
[13:45] What does that even mean? 这话什么意思
[13:46] You seem like a nice kid. 你看上去也是个大好青年
[13:48] So I want to make sure that we understand each other. 所以我想确保我们相互间有足够的理解和共识
[13:53] You’re gay. 你是个基佬
[13:54] You can hang out with any gays you like. 你爱和哪些基佬一起玩都行
[13:56] But those two are mine. 但那二位基老伴是我的
[13:59] – And I want you to stay away from them. – And what if I don’t? -我想让你离他们远远的 -如果不呢
[14:02] Let’s just say I’m from Wigan 跟你说吧 我可是威根人
[14:04] and we don’t take kindly to strangers coming out annoyed 我们可不会对那些惹人讨厌的
[14:06] and taking advantage of our old gay guys. 占老年同志便宜的陌生人心慈手软
[14:08] You understand me? 你懂我意思吗
[14:11] Not really. 不是很懂
[14:13] I want you to give Freddie and Stuart their money back 你得把钱还给弗雷迪和斯图尔特
[14:15] and tell them that all their sessions were free. 并告诉他们其实课程是免费的
[14:19] Then I don’t want you to come anywhere near them again. 然后再也别靠近他们
[14:21] No way. 不可能
[14:23] If you don’t… 如果你敢不从…
[14:25] I’ll tell people that 我就告诉大家
[14:26] you’re five years older than you say you are. 你的真实年龄比你自称的要老5岁
[14:31] How did you find that out? 你是怎么知道的
[14:33] I told you. 跟你说过了
[14:35] I’m from Wigan. Bitch. 老子可是威根人 贱婢
[14:37] OK. OK. 好的好的
[14:39] Now get the bloody hell out of here. 现在快给我滚出去
[15:01] Ready to stop now, Freddie? 准备停了吗 弗雷迪
[15:02] No. I think I could go on all night. 没 我觉得我可以练上一整晚
[15:04] So could I. 我也可以
[15:05] – Good. – Good. -很好 -很好
[15:13] Now I think we should stop. 今天还是到此为止吧
[15:16] Penelope, what would you think about 佩内洛普 你说
[15:19] changing the fabric on this sofa? 我们把沙发上的布给换了如何
[15:24] Yellow, perhaps? 不如换黄色吧
[15:26] Do you think we’re getting a bit too comfortable here? 你不觉得我们在这儿有点过于自在了吗
[15:29] Why would you say that? 此话怎讲
[15:32] Oh, the souffle is ready. 哎呀 舒芙蕾蛋糕做好了
[15:36] Maybe we’ve been spending too much time here. 或许我们在这里玩的时间太多了
[15:39] No. I checked the boys’ schedule for the day. 没事 我查过他们的行程了
[15:42] They won’t be home for ages. 他们很久都不会再回来了
[15:44] No, that’s not what I mean. 不 我想说的不是这个
[15:46] Wouldn’t you prefer to be in your own flat? 你难道不愿意待在自己家里多点吗
[15:50] Well, that’s just it. 问题就在于此
[15:52] It seems… 在我看来…
[15:53] Jasper has disappeared. 加斯帕已从人间蒸发
[15:55] And you haven’t heard from him at all? 那你还没打听到他的消息吗
[15:57] Not a word. 音讯全无
[15:59] And, well… 所以…
[16:01] I just can’t bear to be alone in my flat. 我就是无法忍受一个人待在家中
[16:04] That’s why I’m spending all this time here. 因此我才整天泡在这里
[16:07] I’m sure he’ll be back, sweetheart. 我相信他会回来的 亲爱的
[16:10] I know. 我知道
[16:12] And things like this probably 对于新婚夫妇而言
[16:13] happen all the time with newlyweds. Right? 像这种事或许也是很常见的 不是吗
[16:17] Ok. 好吧
[16:20] It’s just… 只是…
[16:21] I’d rather not tell anyone else at this point. 现阶段我还不打算告诉任何人
[16:24] It’s a bit embarrassing. 这事说起来挺丢脸的
[16:26] – You understand? – Of course. -你懂我的意思吗 -当然了
[16:28] Well, I guess we should leave. 好了 我们是该走了
[16:31] I’m going to have to face being alone sooner or later. 我迟早都得面对独自生活这一现实
[16:34] All right. 好吧
[16:35] Although it seems a shame to waste a perfectly good souffle. 不过 浪费一块上好的舒芙蕾蛋糕实在太可惜了
[16:40] It does. And some tea. 是啊 还有茶呢
[16:43] Oh, lovely! 真是太好了
[16:44] I’ll see if there’s anything good on the telly. 让我来看看现在电视上有什么好看的
[16:47] Oh, and, Violet, I’ve been meaning to ask you. 对了 维奥莱特 我一直想问你
[16:51] Yes? 什么
[16:51] How is your new husband? 你的新任丈夫还好吗
[16:56] Hello! 有人吗
[16:59] Oh, it’s no use. 根本就没用
[17:00] Everybody has gone home already. I think they forgot us. 别人都已经回家了 我觉得他们把我们遗忘了
[17:03] There’s got to be some way out of this mess. 肯定有办法摆脱这一窘境的
[17:06] I’ll try again. 我再试试
[17:13] No. 不行
[17:15] The only way they are going to get me out of this contraption 他们能把我从这装置中解救出来的唯一办法
[17:18] is by cutting my arms off! 就是锯掉我的胳膊
[17:19] No great loss. The only thing you use them for is making tea. 也没多大损失 你那胳膊唯一的用处就是泡茶而已
[17:23] You’re lucky I can’t get over there 我没办法走过去算你走运
[17:25] or I’d roll that thing onto your neck. 否则我一定把那东西压在你的脖子上
[17:27] This is all your fault, you know. 其实这都是你的错
[17:29] My fault? How is it my fault? 我的错 怎么会是我的错
[17:31] If you hadn’t been so competitive, 如果不是你好胜心那么强
[17:32] none of this would ever have happened. 这一切都不会发生的
[17:35] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 对不起
[17:39] I am? 是吗
[17:41] I was just taking a shot in the dark. 我刚刚只是胡乱抨击一下你而已
[17:44] You know, when we first started working out, 我们刚开始锻炼的时候
[17:46] I realised something. 我意识到一件事
[17:48] That you have a weird smell when you sweat? 就是你出汗时会有一种古怪的体味吗
[17:51] That you were more fit than me. 就是你身材的确比我好
[17:53] And I began to think, ‘What if he lives longer than me?’ 我就开始想 如果他活得比我久怎么办
[17:57] So I wanted to get in better shape than you to make sure 所以我就想把身体锻炼得比你更好 以确保
[18:00] that I was the one that lived the longest. 活到最后的人是我
[18:04] You selfish little wanker. 你个自私的混蛋
[18:07] Because if I die first, 因为如果我先死的话
[18:08] I don’t think you’ll be able to survive without me. 我觉得你没了我可能会活不下去的
[18:13] I never want to leave you alone, Freddie. 我不想丢下你一个人在这世上 弗雷迪
[18:17] That’s beautiful. 真感人
[18:20] – Stuart. – Yes? -斯图尔特 -什么事
[18:21] I want you to know something. 我希望你明白一件事
[18:23] Yes? 什么
[18:25] I think… I’d be all right if you died first. 我觉得 就算你先死 我也会活得好好的
[18:29] Don’t worry. 别担心
[18:30] I’m not going to. 我不会先死的
[18:32] But I want you to know, it’s OK if you do. 但我还是希望你知道 你先死了真的没事
[18:34] As in completely and totally fine. 完全没问题的
[18:38] I suppose none of that matters now. 我觉得现在那些都不重要了
[18:40] Since we’re both going to die together in this gym. 因为我们要一起死在这个健身房了
[18:44] At least our corpses will be toned. 至少我们的尸体会是健美的身材
[18:47] I hope they don’t bury me in this outfit. 希望他们别让我穿着这身衣服下葬
[18:49] It’s grabbing and pulling in lots of odd places. 紧巴巴的 很多部位都扯着劲儿
[19:00] You’re right, Stuart. 你说得对 斯图尔特
[19:02] I wouldn’t want to live without you. 没有你 我也不想活的
[19:05] Ash! Thank God! Save me first! 艾什 谢天谢地 先救我
[19:12] It sounds like you boys had a very harrowing experience at the gym. 听上去你们在健身房经历了惊魂时刻啊
[19:15] Well, Vi, lucky for us, 小维 算我们走运
[19:17] – Ash was there. – It was nothing. -艾什及时出现了 -没什么的
[19:20] Wait a moment! I’ve just remembered something. 等等 我刚刚想起来一件事
[19:23] What is it? 什么事
[19:25] The tomato is a fruit. 番茄也是一种水果
[19:35] Go and take a nap or something, will you? 去睡一觉吧你
[19:37] Maybe it will reset your brain. 或许可以重启一下你的大脑
[19:40] And it looks like Theo and his partner aren’t coming. 看来希奥和他的爱人是不会来了
[19:43] Oh, yeah, he wanted me to tell you they couldn’t make it. 是啊 他让我转告你们他们来不了了
[19:45] How rude! 真失礼
[19:46] Did he say why? 他说了原因吗
[19:47] No. 没
[19:48] Actually, er, I think he’s moving. 实际上 我觉得他要搬家了
[19:51] I don’t think we’ll be seeing much of him any more. 我觉得我们估计不太容易能见到他了
[19:53] Aw, that’s too bad. 真是太遗憾了
[19:56] Freddie, Stuart, can I ask you something? 弗雷迪 斯图尔特 我能问你们一个问题吗
[19:59] Did you guys like Theo better than me because he was gay? 你们喜欢希奥胜过我 是因为他是同性恋吗
[20:02] Ash! You think everybody is gay. 艾什 你怎么觉得谁都是同性恋啊
[20:06] We didn’t like him better than you, dear. 我们并没有喜欢他超过你 亲爱的
[20:09] Of course not. 当然没有了
[20:10] We were just being nice to him for the discount. 我们对他好 只是为了获得打折价而已
[20:13] You’re our Ash. 你是我们的小艾什
[20:15] Don’t you know that by now? 你现在明白这一点了吗
[20:17] Yeah, I do. 是啊 知道了
[20:20] And I’m your Violet. 我是你们的小维维
[20:23] Don’t try to get in on this, too. 别瞎掺和
[20:26] Well, I shall start dinner. 我该去做晚餐了
[20:28] And check on Balthazar. 再去看看巴尔萨泽
[20:30] He’s been extra sleepy, 他最近格外嗜睡
[20:32] since the vet had to jump-start his heart last week. 因为上周兽医不得不给它做了心脏起搏
[20:36] We’d just celebrated Balthazar’s 21st birthday. 我们刚刚庆祝了巴尔萨泽21岁的生日
[20:40] He’s not a puppy any more. 他已经不是一只小狗仔了
[20:42] He’s not even a dog any more. 他甚至都算不上是狗了
[20:46] All of our food has gone. 我们的食物都不见了
[20:49] We should probably go. 我们或许该闪人了
极品基老伴

文章导航

Previous Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 极品基老伴(Vicious)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

极品基老伴(Vicious)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号