时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | What? | 什么 |
[00:35] | That’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[00:41] | Dear citizen, you have been invited | 亲爱的公民 你已被邀请 |
[00:43] | to the sacred birthday party | 参加独一无二的 |
[00:45] | of the one and only Maddison the Beautiful. | 丽人麦迪逊的生日聚会 |
[00:48] | With over 2,000 followers, | 超过两千粉丝 |
[00:50] | a daddy who knows she’s a princess | 有一个宠爱她的爸爸 |
[00:52] | and a 6’4″ boyfriend, | 还有将近两米的男友 |
[00:54] | Maddison is obviously | 麦迪逊显然是 |
[00:56] | the coolest and hottest girl in town. | 镇上最酷最辣的女孩 |
[00:58] | If you possess the strength and will | 如果你有力量和意志 |
[01:00] | to scale Maddison’s colossal tower, | 攀上麦迪逊高耸的塔楼 |
[01:02] | you may actually even be able to see her yourself to get a selfie. | 你或许真有机会拍到跟她的自拍 |
[01:07] | Doors open at 8pm tonight | 今晚八点开门 |
[01:08] | at the Maddison Tower in West Wollongong. | 地点在西伍伦贡的麦迪逊塔楼 |
[01:11] | Plus ones are acceptable, | 允许带一位同伴 |
[01:13] | but will be delegated to the Plus One Zone. | 但同伴将被委派到同伴区 |
[01:16] | Hey, I can’t wait to see you! | 嗨 等不及想见到你了 |
[01:18] | All hail Maddison! | 麦迪逊万岁 |
[01:19] | Please retrieve the invitation crystal after self‐destruct. | 请在自毁程序完成后拿到入场水晶 |
[01:27] | Selfie. | 自拍 |
[01:32] | Sarah! Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[01:35] | Yeah?! | 什么事 |
[01:36] | Wanna go to a party tonight as my plus one?! | 今晚想当我的同伴一起去派对吗 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God! Totally! | 天啊 当然愿意 |
[01:41] | I’ll just go tell my parents! | 我去告诉我爸妈 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna go out tonight. | 我今晚要出去 |
[01:46] | Oh, no. Sarah, no, no. | 不 萨拉 不不 |
[01:48] | Could you just stay in tonight instead? | 你晚上能在家待着吗 |
[01:51] | All you do is go out to all these parties every single night. | 你成天就知道去这些派对 |
[01:54] | It’s just… It’s so worrying. It’s worrying us. | 太让人担忧了 我们很担心 |
[01:57] | Worrying us. | 很担心 |
[01:58] | Before you go, Sarah, | 你走之前 萨拉 |
[02:00] | I found an article in the newspaper | 我在报纸上看到一篇文章 |
[02:03] | I think you’d really enjoy. | 我觉得你会很喜欢 |
[02:04] | It’s right up your alley. Take…take…take a read of it. | 正合你的胃口 读读看吧 |
[02:07] | I think you’ll really enjoy this. | 我觉得你真的会很喜欢 |
[02:08] | ‐ Yeah, maybe later. ‐ Don’t worry about it! | -以后再说吧 -别麻烦了 |
[02:11] | Don’t worry about it. No worries. I’ll throw that away. | 别麻烦了 没事 我扔了算了 |
[02:13] | Yep. Last time I do anything for you. | 我以后再也不帮你做什么事了 |
[02:14] | Alright, goodbye, goodbye. Have fun. Goodbye. | 好了 再见 玩得开心 再见 |
[02:21] | Halt! Present your invitation crystal. | 停下 出示你的入场水晶 |
[02:27] | OK, you may enter. | 好 你可以进去了 |
[02:30] | Yes, you may enter. | 对 可以进去了 |
[02:32] | ‐ Thanks for the crystal. ‐ Yeah, thanks for that. | -谢谢你的水晶 -对 谢谢了 |
[02:34] | Not many people bring the crystal. | 带水晶来的人并不多 |
[02:36] | Wait! Are you the crystal‐holder’s plus one? | 等等 你是水晶持有者的同伴吗 |
[02:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:40] | You must enter through the side door, plus one. | 你必须从侧门进去 同伴 |
[02:46] | What the…?! Oh! Rachel? | 搞什么 瑞秋 |
[02:48] | Minions! Take her! | 杂兵们 抓住她 |
[02:50] | Bye, Sarah! | 拜 萨拉 |
[02:51] | Sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[03:06] | OK, kinda random. | 好吧 有点随意了 |
[03:08] | I need to get that selfie with Maddison | 我需要找麦迪逊拍到那张自拍 |
[03:11] | even if it kills me. | 哪怕要了我的命 |
[03:17] | Halt! | 停下 |
[03:18] | This area is for Maddison’s actual friends. | 这区域只有麦迪逊真正的朋友能进 |
[03:21] | That’s me! | 我就是 |
[03:22] | To enter, you must answer the following question. | 你只有回答以下的问题才能进去 |
[03:26] | What day is Maddison’s birthday? | 麦迪逊的生日是哪一天 |
[03:31] | 生日快乐 麦迪逊 | |
[03:35] | Today? | 今天 |
[03:38] | That’s correct. | 正确 |
[03:40] | – Nice. – Good…good job. | -不错 -干得好 |
[03:41] | – Yep, go ahead. – Please, yeah, go. | -请进吧 -对 进去吧 |
[03:43] | – Feel free. Yeah. – Thanks. | -别拘束 -谢了 |
[03:59] | Oh, my God! What kind of party is this? | 天呐 这是哪门子派对 |
[04:02] | You get used to it after a while. | 过一阵子你就会习惯了 |
[04:05] | And sometimes you can keep some of the stones that you crush. | 有时你能留着你凿出的宝石 |
[04:09] | Hello! | 你好呀 |
[04:10] | Silence, plus one! You! | 安静 同伴 你 |
[04:13] | We need more ice for the esky. | 保温箱需要更多冰块 |
[04:15] | You will go to the corner shop to purchase some. | 你要去便利店买一些 |
[04:17] | Fulfill your quest or suffer 300 more years in here! | 完成使命 不然你将在这里再受苦三百年 |
[04:22] | ‐ Ok. ‐ Here. Take five bucks. | -好吧 -给 拿着五块钱 |
[04:25] | Should…should be enough. | 应该够了 |
[04:30] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[04:33] | It is so lovely to see you. | 好开心见到你 |
[04:34] | I…I added you the other day, | 我那天加了你好友 |
[04:36] | but…but you have failed to follow me back. | 但你没有回关我 |
[04:39] | What brings you to this fine merchant? | 你来这家店做什么 |
[04:42] | Just buying some ice. | 就来买点冰块 |
[04:43] | Ah, fantastic. Ice ‐ the solid form of H20. | 好极了 冰 水的固体形态 |
[04:48] | Such a magnificent phenomenon. | 多么了不起的现象 |
[04:50] | OK. I’m gonna go get the ice now. | 好了 我要买冰了 |
[04:53] | Ah, very well. Good luck on your quest. | 很好 祝你一切顺利 |
[04:58] | Oi! Everyone, put your ‐‐‐‐ hands up! | 所有人 把手举起来 |
[05:00] | Ya getting robbed, ‐‐‐‐! | 你们被抢劫了 |
[05:02] | Oh, please, sir, do not harm me. | 求你了 先生 别伤害我 |
[05:04] | I am just a humble traveler | 我只是个卑微的旅行者 |
[05:06] | here to trade my coin for nourishment. | 来拿钱换点东西吃 |
[05:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[05:09] | Empty the cash register and give us all your ‐‐‐‐ money. | 把收款机清空 把所有的钱给我们 |
[05:13] | ‐‐‐- give it! | 快他妈交出来 |
[05:14] | – Give it! – Ok. | -快给老子 -好 |
[05:22] | Sarah, you’ve killed him! | 萨拉 你杀了他 |
[05:24] | You’ve killed a grown man! | 你杀了一个成年人 |
[05:25] | Oh, my God. Is he actually dead? | 天啊 他真的死了吗 |
[05:27] | You’re a murderer now, Sarah. Murderer! | 你成杀人犯了 萨拉 杀人犯 |
[05:30] | We have to bury the body! Whee! | 我们得埋尸灭迹 耶 |
[05:35] | Maddison! | 麦迪逊 |
[05:38] | Cringe. | 丢人 |
[05:42] | Hi, Maddison, I was wondering | 你好 麦迪逊 不知道 |
[05:44] | if I could maybe get… get a photo with you. | 我能否跟…跟你合照 |
[05:46] | I love you so much. I love you! | 我好喜欢你啊 超喜欢的 |
[05:48] | Oh, my God. Of course. Come here. | 天惹 当然可以啦 过来 |
[05:55] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[05:57] | – That’s OK. – I’m so sorry, Maddison. | -没关系呀 -对不起 麦迪逊 |
[05:59] | – Oh, my God, I… – No, no, it’s seriously fine. | -天啊 我… -不 真的没事 |
[06:05] | Next! | 下一个 |
[06:09] | Rachel. Is that you? | 瑞秋 是你吗 |
[06:12] | Hey, Maddison. | 麦迪逊 |
[06:15] | Yeah. How are you? | 是我 你好吗 |
[06:18] | Oh, my God. Good. | 天惹 我很好 |
[06:19] | I haven’t seen you in ages. | 好久不见了 |
[06:22] | Are you still friends with Sarah? | 你跟萨拉还是朋友吗 |
[06:24] | Yep, she’s still my bestie. | 是的 她还是我闺蜜 |
[06:28] | Oh, my God. That’s so cute that you guys are still friends. | 天惹 你们居然还是朋友 好有爱 |
[06:32] | I don’t talk to anyone from high school anymore. | 我跟所有高中同学都断绝来往了 |
[06:35] | Well, it looks like you’re having an awesome life. | 看起来你过得很开心 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I’ll be going over to Europe next month. | 是啊 下个月我会去欧洲 |
[06:43] | I actually have a lot of friends over there. | 其实我在那边有很多朋友 |
[06:47] | Have you been overseas? | 你出过国吗 |
[06:49] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[06:51] | I’d love to, though. | 但我挺想出国的 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. You sooo should. | 天惹 你真该出去看看 |
[06:56] | It would be really great for someone like you. | 去见见世面对你这样的人来说很棒 |
[07:00] | It might broaden your mind. | 没准能开阔视野 |
[07:03] | Cool. | 行吧 |
[07:04] | So…can I get a selfie? | 那…我能跟你合照吗 |
[07:07] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[07:14] | Sorry. It’s kind of ‐‐‐‐. | 抱歉 手机有点操蛋 |
[07:17] | OK, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[07:19] | Wait. One second. It hasn’t taken a photo yet. | 稍等一下 还没拍到 |
[07:22] | I said that’s ENOUGH! | 我说够了 |
[07:26] | Soz, babe, I should probably mingle and talk to more people. | 好啦 亲 我该去应酬其他人了 |
[07:30] | It was so nice to see you, though. | 不过很高兴见到你哦 |
[07:32] | OK, maybe we can catch up soon. | 好 改天约出来叙旧好吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I don’t know. I’m really busy lately. | 我说不好 我最近真的很忙 |
[07:38] | So, like, yeah, I don’t know. | 所以人家不知道啦 |
[07:39] | Uh, say hi to Sarah for me, though. | 不过替我跟萨拉问声好哦 |
[07:44] | Ah, yes, the deed has been done. | 好了 完事了 |
[07:48] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 这事你不准告诉任何人 |
[07:50] | Oh, I won’t tell anyone, Sarah, | 我不会告诉别人的 萨拉 |
[07:53] | as long as I can get a kissy. | 只要我能得到一个亲亲 |
[07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:57] | If I can get a kissy, | 如果你亲我一下 |
[07:59] | I won’t tell a soul what happened here today. | 我就不会告诉任何人今天发生的事 |
[08:01] | But if I don’t, who knows what I’ll do…? | 但如果你不亲我 谁知道我会做出什么事 |
[08:08] | OK, fine. One kiss. | 行吧 就亲一下 |
[08:19] | Ohh, me head! What happened? | 我头好痛 发生了什么 |
[08:22] | Um, I hit you with, like, a bag of ice | 我用…一袋冰块把你砸晕了 |
[08:25] | and we thought you were dead | 我们以为你死了 |
[08:26] | so we, like, buried you or something. | 所以就把你给埋了 |
[08:29] | Soz. | 抱歉 |
[08:30] | Look, I’ll be honest with ya. | 听着 我就跟你说实话吧 |
[08:33] | Me car’s broke down on the way to the airport | 我的车在去机场的路上抛锚了 |
[08:35] | ’cause me missus and I have gotta catch a flight | 因为我和我老婆得赶飞机 |
[08:38] | and her phone’s gone… just gone dead | 她的手机又没电了 |
[08:40] | and we need to call the NRMA to come fix the car, | 我们需要联系保险公司来修车 |
[08:44] | but I need money for the payphone and I was just… | 但我没钱打公用电话 所以我就… |
[08:48] | Like, you wouldn’t happen to have, like, | 那个 你身上不会刚好有 |
[08:49] | two bucks on ya, would ya? | 两块钱吧 |
[08:51] | – No, sorry. – Oh, yeah, OK. Yeah, no worries. God bless. | -没有 抱歉 -好吧 没事 上帝保佑你 |
[09:14] | She won’t mind. | 她不会介意的啦 |
[09:35] | Hm, nah. | 闪人吧 |
[10:14] | So I’m sorry that | 我很抱歉 |
[10:17] | I didn’t really care about you being a plus one | 我之前没太在意你当我的伴 |
[10:19] | or being dragged away by demons or whatever. | 也不在乎你被魔鬼拖走之类的 |
[10:23] | So, yeah, whatever. I’m sorry. | 所以随便吧 对不起 |
[10:25] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[10:27] | To be honest, I was, like, | 老实说 一开始 |
[10:29] | really angry at you at first, | 我很生你的气 |
[10:30] | but I thought about it a lot | 但在过去这半小时 |
[10:32] | in, like, the last half‐hour or whatever | 我思考了很多 |
[10:34] | and I realized that… | 我意识到… |
[10:35] | Uh, can you please stop talking? | 你能不能先闭嘴 |
[10:38] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:40] | Look at this photo I got with Maddison. | 快看这张我跟麦迪逊的合照 |
[10:43] | You look so ‐‐‐- hot. | 你看起来真他妈辣 |
[10:45] | Nah, I’m fugly. | 不 我丑毙了 |
[10:47] | But thanks. | 不过还是谢谢啦 |
[10:50] | – Let’s go home. – Ok. | -我们回家吧 -好 |
[11:03] | I will get my kissy, Sarah. | 我会得到那个亲亲的 萨拉 |
[11:06] | You shall love me one day. | 总有一天你会爱上我 |