Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

毒枭(Narcos)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 毒枭(Narcos)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] 这部剧受真实事件启发 因改编需要 一些场景 人物 姓名 事件和地点为虚构
[00:25] Okay. Here we go again. 又见面了
[00:31] Let me break it down for you: 让我为你们回顾一下
[00:34] Four thousand soldiers… 四千名士兵
[00:37] a 250-man team of Colombia’s elite forces… 一支250人的哥伦比亚精英部队
[00:42] tens of thousands of rounds fired… 枪林弹雨
[00:48] seven dogs… 七条狗
[00:51] …and four fuckin’ helicopters. 还有他妈的四架直升飞机
[00:54] Pablo Escobar was surrounded in the middle of fuckin’ nowhere. 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔被困在荒郊野岭
[00:58] There was no way he was getting out of this one… right? 这次他绝对逃不掉了 对吧
[04:46] Life ain’t fair, man. 生命就是不公平的
[04:48] Pablo Escobar? He was headed home. 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔 他回家了
[04:53] As for me and Connie, well, we were in some deep shit, 我和康妮可就惨了
[04:56] and I hadn’t even heard the news. 我还没听到这个消息
[04:57] This is what I do. This is my job. 这就是我该做的事 这是我的职责
[05:00] No, don’t you dare say this is your job. 不 别说这是你的职责
[05:02] I know what your fucking job is. 我知道你的工作是干什么的
[05:04] And it doesn’t entail being kidnapped by a Colombian drug cartel. 其中可不包括被哥伦比亚贩毒团伙绑架
[05:07] Listen, I’m sorry, I am. I know it must’ve been tough for you. 对不起 我知道你肯定很难熬
[05:11] Listen, but Connie, I was never in any danger. 但是 康妮 我一直都没有危险
[05:15] I’m here now, back with you. 我现在回来和你在一起了
[05:22] All I want… is for us to be safe. 我只想让…我们平平安安的
[05:27] I want to get the hell out of this place and I want to go home. 我想离开这个鬼地方 我想回家
[05:39] – Murphy. – Escobar’s out. -墨菲 -埃斯科瓦尔逃走了
[05:42] – What? – He’s fucking out. -什么 -他他妈的逃走了
[05:43] He took Sandoval hostage 他在围剿中
[05:44] during the siege and when the army went in… he escaped. 挟持了桑多瓦尔 军队到达后 他逃走了
[05:48] Walked right out. 就这么走了出去
[05:55] Pick me up in ten minutes. I’ll meet you downstairs. 十分钟后来接我 楼下见
[06:05] Escobar’s escaped. 埃斯科瓦尔逃走了
[06:13] And you know what? 你知道吗
[06:16] I was happy about it. 我对此很高兴
[06:20] The fox was out of the cage and the hunt was on. 狐狸出笼了 狩猎开始了
[06:25] Yeah, it was the biggest law enforcement blunder of all time. 这是执法部门犯下的最大的错误
[06:29] Fortunately, it wasn’t our blunder. 还好不是我们的错
[08:01] 没事的 塔塔 我马上就会回来 对不起 唐娜·赫梅尔达
[11:39] Pablo Escobar has escaped from prison. 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔从狱中逃脱
[11:48] He is out of that prison again 他又逃出了监狱
[11:50] after a bizarre showdown between… 他和警方经过一番…
[11:51] By morning, word was out on the streets 到了早上 街头巷尾都得知了这个消息
[11:53] and all eyes were on Medellin. 麦德林里全是耳目
[11:56] This wasn’t just a manhunt… this was an invasion. 这不禁是搜捕 这是入侵
[12:01] Gaviria was willing to go door to door to catch Escobar. 戈维利亚想挨家挨户搜查埃斯科瓦尔
[12:04] And we wanted to be a part of it. 我们也想参与
[12:08] After all, we represented America down here. 我们毕竟代表美国
[12:11] We thought of ourselves as the guys who could get shit done. 我们以为我们才是能一锤定音的人
[12:16] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[12:18] Agent Murphy, Agent Pena. DEA. 墨菲探员 潘那探员 缉毒局的
[12:28] – Name Pinzon mean anything to you? – No, don’t know him. -你听说过皮松这个人吗 -不认识
[12:34] You see this? 看到了吗
[12:36] Well, it looks like we’re not invited to the dance. 看来我们不受欢迎啊
[12:44] Yeah, you mean when nothing’s left inside. 明白了 你就是说那里面什么都没了
[14:21] Now keep in mind… 记住
[14:23] the Medellín cartel wasn’t just one big gang. 麦德林集团并不是一个大黑帮
[14:26] It was made up of a bunch of smaller gangs. 它是由多个小黑帮组成的
[14:29] A collective, so to speak. 可以说是一个集合体
[14:31] And as far as Pablo was concerned, he was still their leader. 在巴勃罗看来 他仍是他们的首领
[14:36] In his mind, every trafficker 他认为 麦德林的每一个毒贩
[14:37] in Medellín had to pay tribute to him. 都得给他进贡
[14:40] Only a guy who’d killed thousands of people 只有一个手里有上千条人命的人
[14:42] could think Judy Moncada 才会以为朱蒂·蒙卡达
[14:44] would forget what he’d done to her husband Kiko 会忘记他对她丈夫基科
[14:46] and his business partner Fernando Galeano, 和他的合伙人费尔南多·加莱亚诺所做的事
[14:49] the guys who were running his business while he was inside. 他在牢里的时候是这些人在经营他的生意
[14:52] Fuckin’ psycho. He thought that they were stealing from him… 真他妈疯了 他竟以为他们是在盗窃他的财产
[14:56] and naturally, they got the short end of the stick. 他们自然而然就吃了大亏
[15:07] Why he thought Judy’d be okay with that… 他为什么会以为朱蒂会咽下这口气
[15:09] Well, she wasn’t. 她可咽不下
[15:12] And alongside her brother Jaime, 同样咽不下的还有她兄弟海密
[15:14] and head of security Diego Murillo, 和安全主管迭戈·穆里洛
[15:17] a.k.a. Don Berna, they’d broken away from the Medellín cartel. 又名伯纳先生 他们已从麦德林集团中脱离出去
[15:22] And now that Pablo was out, they wanted payback. 既然巴勃罗已经出来了 他们就想讨回公道
[15:28] And as for the other gangs, they were all up for grabs. 而至于其他黑帮 那都是墙头草
[15:35] Take the Prisco brothers, for instance. 拿普雷斯科兄弟来说吧
[15:38] The oldest of whom, Ricardo, 哥哥 里卡多
[15:39] was a respected member of the medical community. 是一位受人尊敬的医学界人士
[15:48] He didn’t know who to side with. 他不知道要站在谁那边
[15:50] Neither did the Gallón gang, 不知道的还有盖昂黑帮
[15:52] who became famous a year later 一年后他们名声大噪
[15:54] when they murdered Colombian soccer player Andrés Escobar 当时他们杀害了哥伦比亚足球员安德烈斯·埃斯科巴
[15:57] for accidentally scoring a goal 原因是在1994年世界杯上
[15:59] against his own country in the 1994 World Cup. 他不慎将球捅入自己的大门
[16:03] But this wasn’t a soccer game. This was the blow business. 但这不是一场足球赛 这是要掉脑袋的事
[16:06] And whose side they chose 而他们会选择站哪边
[16:08] would come down to two things, who offered the better deal 归根结底要看两个事 谁开出的条件更好
[16:12] and who had the better chance of winning the war. 以及谁更有希望赢得这场战争
[22:26] Looking for a place for your next corporate retreat? 在为你的公司寻找下一处隐蔽所吗
[22:30] Or maybe a quiet getaway for the whole family? 或者让家人远离一切的世外桃源
[22:33] How about 360 degrees of 何不来看看
[22:35] unobstructed views of the Antioquian countryside? 安蒂奥基亚乡间这栋无死角的全景大宅
[22:40] Sixty thousand square feet of creative living space. 六万平尺的创意生活空间
[22:47] Perfect for entertaining. 完美的娱乐设施
[22:50] Look no further than La Catedral. 这就是大教堂
[22:54] One man’s prison… 一个人的监狱
[22:56] is anyone else’s palace. 却是其他人的宫殿
[23:02] Yep… it was a beautiful place. 没错 这里曾是个漂亮地方
[23:05] And when the Colombian cops were done with it, 当哥伦比亚警察搜查完这里之后
[23:07] they were gracious enough to let us pick through the leftovers. 大发慈悲地允许我们来捡剩饭
[23:16] This and Mein Kampf. 这本书 还有《我的奋斗》
[23:18] Two classics of 20th century literature. 20世纪文学的两部经典
[23:20] Yeah, what do you think the rent’s like? 是 你觉得这里房租贵吗
[23:22] I’m thinking about moving in. 我想搬来住
[23:26] Hey, Javi, you think the, uh… 哈维 你觉得…
[23:28] the Hague would want a couple of these? 国际法庭会想要这些吗
[23:31] How are you not wearing rubber gloves touching that shit, man? 你怎么敢不戴手套碰那玩意儿的 伙计
[23:44] We should take this stuff to our office. 我们该把这东西带回办公室
[23:46] It’s better than any of the shit we got. 比我们的设备好多了
[23:48] Fuckin’ Pinzon’s guys 皮松的手下
[23:49] have taken everything that’s useful. There’s nothing. 拿走了所有有用的东西 这里什么都没了
[23:51] Look, I think I found something that might help us. 我可能找到了些对我们有用的东西
[23:54] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[23:57] What’s that? 什么
[24:03] Wait. 等等
[26:18] After La Catedral, the next stop was Carlos Holguin… 去完大教堂后 下一站是卡洛斯奥尔金
[26:22] the old police training academy 这间旧时的警察培训学院
[26:24] that had been repurposed as ground zero 被改造成为搜寻埃斯科瓦尔的
[26:26] in the search for Escobar. 全新大本营
[26:30] The new honcho was Colonel Pinzon, 那里的新掌门是皮松上校
[26:32] the guy who was famous for his love of Uncle Sam. 他对美国是出了名的”喜爱”
[26:36] As a courtesy to your government, 出于对美国政府的礼貌
[26:37] I’m allowing you to participate in this manhunt. 我同意你们参与这次搜捕行动
[26:40] But… I set the limits 但是 权限由我决定
[26:43] and all decisions rest with me. 一切决定也归我下达
[26:46] If this condition is unacceptable, 如果你们接受不了这条件
[26:47] take it up with the president. 找总统去
[26:49] Of course, Colonel. 没问题 上校
[26:51] I hope we didn’t get off on the wrong foot. 希望我们没有一开始就搞砸
[26:53] Not at all. 没有
[26:54] Every operation needs a well-defined hierarchy. 每个行动都需要界限明确的层级
[27:08] I hope this will be an adequate space for you to do your work. 希望这块空间足够你们办公了
[27:13] What, you’re talking about this? 什么 就这一…
[27:14] This is more than adequate. 完全足够
[27:18] Gracias, Colonel. 谢谢你 上校
[27:19] Welcome. 不客气
[27:26] This is from 1962. 1962年的卷宗
[27:29] 青年城 人行通道
[27:35] Like most tricks Pablo employed, 和巴勃罗耍过的其他花招一样
[27:37] the audacity and simplicity of the taxi was pretty damn good. 藏身出租车的大胆与简单让人佩服
[27:42] I mean, who in the hell would think that 谁能想得到
[27:43] the seventh richest man in the world 全世界排名第七的有钱人
[27:45] would be riding around in the trunk of a piece of shit taxi? 会缩在一辆破出租车的后备箱里到处跑
[27:51] As smart as it was, 同样地
[27:52] Pablo wasn’t the kind of guy who left anything to chance. 巴勃罗也不是那种靠运气的人
[27:56] Despite his absence, 虽然本人不在
[27:57] he still had a loyal following in Medellin. 他在麦德林依然有着一位衷心的追随者
[28:02] And a network of spotters… 以及一张监视网
[28:04] kids mainly. 成员主要是孩子
[28:06] And they were everywhere in the comunas. 他们遍布社区的各个角落
[28:10] The spotters could identify which streets to take 监视者能辨认出该走哪条路
[28:12] and which ones to avoid. 又该躲开哪条路
[32:27] Seriously? Directly in front of me? 不是吧 直接放到我正对面
[32:30] I don’t spend enough time looking at your face? 我看着你的脸的时间还不够多吗
[32:35] That’s better. 好多了
[32:45] Nothing? 没反应吗
[32:49] You picked up the “American” part, right? 你符合”美国人”这点 不是吗
[32:53] Murphy! 墨菲
[33:56] You think it’s legit? 你觉得这信息可信吗
[33:58] Let’s find out. 我们去查查看
[34:12] How credible is your source? 你的线报有多可靠
[34:14] It was an unsolicited phone call. 是有人主动举报的
[34:15] She asked to speak to an American. 她要求找一个美国人谈
[34:17] We would just need a couple of cars and a few men. 我们只需要派几辆车 几个人过去下就行
[34:20] Well, my men are either busy here or outside in the street. 我的人要么在这边忙 要么在大街上执勤
[34:23] And I’m not relocating men to chase down bullshit tips. 我不会调派人手去追踪胡编乱造的线报的
[34:26] If this turns out not to be bullshit, 如果最后发现这不是胡编乱造的
[34:27] La Quica could give us Pablo. 拉·奇卡可能会引我们找到巴勃罗
[34:31] So go. Go ahead. 那就去啊 尽管去
[34:33] Since when do you need an excuse to go to a whorehouse? 你们什么时候去妓院还需要找个借口了
[34:49] One vehicle, three men. 一辆车 三个人
[34:52] Gracias. 非常感谢
[36:56] 伯纳 跟巴勃罗谈谈 把一切都解释清楚 伯纳 救救我
[39:03] Alleys run along the house here… and here. 那妓院的这边和这边都有小巷子
[39:07] We’ll keep the other car waiting around back. 我们可以让另外那辆车在后面按兵不动
[39:24] I’m just in the middle of something. 我正在忙
[39:25] Let me call you right back. 我一会儿再打给你
[39:27] We’re at the airport. 我们在机场
[39:30] You’re where? 在哪里
[39:32] I can’t do this. 我坚持不下去了
[39:34] I’m taking Olivia and we’re going back to Miami. 我要带奥莉薇亚回迈阿密
[39:36] No, no, no. Listen to me, please. 不不不 听我说
[39:38] Please, you can’t just do it like this. You can’t. 你不能这样走掉 不能
[39:41] My sister’s offered to help us out for a while, 我妹妹说会帮我们一段时间
[39:43] so we’ll be there if you need us. 你想找我们可以去那里
[39:45] Connie. 康妮
[39:45] It’s not right, Steve, 史蒂夫 这样不对
[39:47] to keep Olivia here with everything that’s going on. 有这么多事还让奥莉薇亚在这里不对
[39:49] Not when I can take her someplace safe. 我可以带她去安全的地方
[39:51] You’re safe in Bogota. 你们在波哥大就很安全
[39:52] You’re right beside the goddamn fuckin’ embassy. 你们就在大使馆边上
[39:54] – Ladies and gentlemen… – Look, I have to go. -女士们先生们 -我得挂了
[39:56] Connie, please. We can talk about this. 康妮 别走 我们可以谈谈
[39:58] Do not get on that airplane. Wait, okay? 你不要上飞机 等一下 好吗
[40:00] I’ll be right there. I’m on my way. 我马上就过去 马上
[40:02] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:05] Hey, hey, hey. I’m here. Okay? 有我在 别哭
[40:12] – She’s at the airport. – Go. -她在机场 -去吧
[40:14] I’m sorry. I gotta go. Guys, sorry. 抱歉 我得过去 抱歉 伙计们
[40:19] All right. 好
[42:28] – Flight to Miami. – Gate 39, but… Sir, you can’t go. Sir! -飞往迈阿密 -39号登机口 先生你不能去
[42:33] I’m DEA. I need to get on this flight. 我是缉毒局的 我需要上那架飞机
[42:34] I’m sorry, sir– Sir, I’m sorry, but the plane has already left. 抱歉 先生 飞机已经起飞了
[42:42] Sir, please. You can’t be here. 先生 你不能在这里
[42:44] Sir! 先生
[42:59] Just fuckin’ drive. 尽管开车就行
[43:32] Enjoy. 慢用
[43:42] – Get you feeling pretty good? – Huh? -爽了吗 -什么
[43:47] Oh, fuck. Thanks, man. Shit. 见鬼 谢谢 伙计
[43:52] You wouldn’t imagine what a kilo of that stuff cost. 你无法想象一千克那个价值多少
[43:56] Come on. 来
[43:57] How about you, golden boy? 你知道吗 成功人士
[43:58] What are you talking about, man? 你在胡说什么
[44:01] Time it’s processed, shipped, 把握时机加工 运输
[44:04] distributed to your buddies on… 分销给你的伙计们
[44:07] the Upper East Side? Yeah. 上东区的伙计们 对
[44:10] Hey, man, we don’t need any problems here. We cool? 伙计 不要惹麻烦 可以吗
[44:21] Six. 六
[44:23] Lives. 条命
[44:26] That’s how much it cost. 这就是代价
[44:28] What do you think about that? 你觉得如何
[44:30] That was six people. Six people were murdered 那是六个人 每次你和你哥们
[44:33] every time you and your buddy over there… 在那里爽的时候 六个人被杀
[44:38] – I’m sorry to hear that. – Yeah? -很遗憾 -是吗
[47:45] Fuck. 操
[47:48] Fuck. 操
毒枭

文章导航

Previous Post: 毒枭(Narcos)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 毒枭(Narcos)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

毒枭(Narcos)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号