时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | – What are you doing? – Alan. | -你在干什么 -艾伦 |
[00:55] | I’m going out. | 我要出门 |
[00:56] | It’s a fundraiser for the Debs. I’m on the committee. | 参加为德布募捐的活动 我是委员会成员 |
[00:59] | No-one’s going to ask you to the Debs. What’s the point? | 没人会请你去德布 你这样做有什么意义 |
[01:02] | Maybe I’ll go on my own. | 也许我要自己去 |
[01:04] | And what are you doing at this fundraiser? | 你去募捐会做什么 |
[01:06] | Selling raffle tickets. | 卖抽奖券 |
[01:07] | You’re going to find some way to humiliate me. | 你是在找法子羞辱我吗 |
[01:09] | I know people there. | 我认识那里的人 |
[01:10] | You certainly have gone all-out, Marianne. | 你真是使出了浑身解数 玛丽安 |
[01:16] | That’s my taxi. See you later. | 我的出租车到了 晚点见 |
[01:19] | – When will you be home? – I don’t know. | -你几点回家 -我不知道 |
[01:21] | I think they want me to help clean up at the end. | 他们结束之后应该会希望我帮忙打扫 |
[01:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:49] | Don’t you scrub up well. | 你可真漂亮啊 |
[01:51] | You look gorgeous. | 你太美了 |
[01:53] | You’ve certainly gone all-out. | 你真是使出了浑身解数 |
[01:54] | That’s exactly what my mother said. | 我妈也是这么说的 |
[01:57] | – Would anyone like a drink? – I’ll have a vodka coke. | -有人想喝一杯吗 -我要伏特加混可乐 |
[02:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:04] | Where are the lads? | 男生们呢 |
[02:05] | If they don’t show up, I will actually murder Connell. | 如果他们放鸽子 我一定会杀了康奈尔 |
[02:15] | Love that dress, Rachel. Hello! | 我喜欢这裙子 雷切尔 你好啊 |
[02:17] | Lads, about time. | 男孩们终于来了 |
[02:22] | Thank for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[02:26] | – Marianne, look at you! – Oh, my God. | -玛丽安 瞧瞧你 -天啊 |
[02:30] | Great dress. Very sexy. | 裙子真不错 很性感 |
[02:35] | – Karen. – Yeah? | -卡伦 -怎么了 |
[02:36] | – Would you like to come and dance? – Yeah. | -你要一起去跳舞吗 -好啊 |
[02:42] | – Can I buy you a drink? – Yeah. | -我能请你喝一杯吗 -当然 |
[03:10] | He’s been watching you the whole time. | 他一直在看着你 |
[03:35] | Oh, thank you for gracing us with your presence. | 感谢你大驾光临为我们带来了光彩 |
[03:37] | Thanks for coming back from the dance floor. | 感谢你从舞池中回来 |
[03:39] | Got one for you there, boss. Fizzy water. | 这一杯是你的 老板 气泡水 |
[03:42] | Go on, go wild. | 来吧 燥起来 |
[03:44] | Are you going to get back to selling some tickets or what? | 你要回去卖票之类的吗 |
[03:47] | Do you know what, this fella might buy some tickets off you. | 你们知道吗 这家伙可能会买你的票 |
[03:51] | Lads, lads, lads. | 小伙子们 小伙子们 |
[03:54] | Ladies, I didn’t forget about you, all right? | 女士们 我可没忘记你们 |
[03:56] | Absolutely class. | 真是魅力四射 |
[03:58] | – Look at this dress. Look at that! – Hello, Pat. | -瞧瞧这裙子 瞧瞧 -你好 帕特 |
[04:01] | How you getting on? | 你过得怎么样 |
[04:02] | Good night, yeah? Who’s your friend? | 今晚玩得开心吗 你的朋友叫什么 |
[04:04] | That’s Marianne Sheridan. | 她是玛丽安·谢里登 |
[04:05] | You know her brother Alan. Alan Sheridan. | 你认识她的哥哥艾伦 艾伦·谢里登 |
[04:07] | Alan? Alan? Yeah, yeah, I do. | 艾伦 艾伦 对 我认识他 |
[04:09] | Pat might want to buy some tickets off you. | 帕特可能想买你的票 |
[04:11] | Go on, Marianne. | 去吧 玛丽安 |
[04:12] | Are you selling tickets? | 你在卖票吗 |
[04:13] | I tell you what, I’ll buy ten tickets | 我跟你说 如果你和我跳舞 |
[04:15] | if you have a dance with me. | 我就买10张票 |
[04:16] | Well, there’s an offer now. | 好啊 开条件了 |
[04:20] | She’ll have a dance with me. | 她要和我一起跳舞 |
[04:21] | She’ll have a dance with me. | 她要和我一起跳舞 |
[04:22] | I don’t want to dance with you. | 我不想和你一起跳舞 |
[04:23] | – She’ll have a dance. – I don’t want to fucking dance with you! | -她要跳舞 -我他妈的不想跟你一起跳舞 |
[04:26] | – You’ll love it. – Get off me! | -你会喜欢的 -把手撒开 |
[04:33] | You’re a fucking arsehole! | 你他妈就是个混蛋 |
[04:36] | I won’t have a dance. | 我不跳舞了 |
[04:48] | – Are you OK? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[04:50] | Look, that was just a bit of fun, like. | 听着 那只是闹着玩 |
[04:53] | Pat’s actually a sound enough guy if you get to know him. | 帕特其实是个不错的人 如果你了解他的话 |
[04:56] | It was funny. | 只是开玩笑 |
[04:58] | Why don’t you go and pal around with Pat | 如果你们觉得帕特有趣的话 |
[04:59] | if you think he’s so funny? | 为什么不去跟他交朋友呢 |
[05:00] | We were all laughing a minute ago. | 我们刚才都玩得很开心 |
[05:02] | No, we weren’t. | 不 没有 |
[05:06] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[05:06] | Oh, you want to kiss her better now, do you? | 你现在想给她个亲亲 让她好受点 是吗 |
[05:09] | Rach, would you ever just fuck off? | 雷切尔 你能给我闭嘴吗 |
[05:18] | Do you want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[05:21] | I’m driving. I can give you a lift, if you want. | 我开车来的 如果你想回家 可以搭我的车 |
[05:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | – That’s her stuff there. – I’ll take those. | -这是她的东西 -我会拿好的 |
[05:32] | Thanks for being so kind, Karen. | 谢谢你对我这么好 卡伦 |
[05:38] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[05:46] | Karen! | 卡伦 |
[05:58] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[06:03] | – I feel like an idiot. – You didn’t do anything. | -我觉得自己像个傻子 -你什么都没做 |
[06:14] | Well, erm… | 那… |
[06:16] | You could come back to mine if you wanted? | 如果你愿意的话 可以去我家 |
[06:20] | Only if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[06:23] | Is Lorraine not going to be there? | 洛琳不会回去吗 |
[06:25] | She’ll probably be in bed. | 她大概已经睡了 |
[06:28] | What if she’s still up? | 如果她还醒着呢 |
[06:31] | She’s pretty easy going with that stuff, like. | 她不是很介意这种事 |
[06:33] | I doubt she’ll really care. | 她应该根本不在乎 |
[06:38] | She seems like a really good parent. | 她看起来是个很好的妈妈 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:42] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[06:47] | She must be proud of you. | 她一定会为你感到骄傲 |
[06:49] | You’ve turned out so well as a human being. | 你成为了一个这么好的人 |
[06:51] | How did I turn out well? | 我怎么就这么好了 |
[06:54] | You’re a nice person. | 你是个好人 |
[06:59] | Do you know how… | 你知道这… |
[07:02] | …rare that is? | 有多么可贵吗 |
[07:16] | You went out with Rachel before, didn’t you? | 你以前和雷切尔交往过 是吗 |
[07:21] | Not really. | 算不上约会 |
[07:24] | Did you sleep with her? | 你和她睡过吗 |
[07:29] | I did. Once, like. | 睡过 就一次 |
[07:32] | Last year. | 去年的时候 |
[07:35] | But it wouldn’t be the kind of thing where, like… | 但不是那种… |
[07:39] | ..feelings would be involved. | 牵扯到感情的 |
[07:44] | And what about with me? | 那你和我呢 |
[07:48] | Would you say your… | 你会说你… |
[07:50] | ..feelings are involved? | 牵扯到感情吗 |
[07:53] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[07:57] | Who is it obvious to? | 谁能显而易见呢 |
[08:13] | – Connell. – Yeah? | -康奈尔 -怎么了 |
[08:21] | You’d never hit a woman, would you? | 你从来没打过女人 是吗 |
[08:26] | God, no. Why would you ask that? | 天啊 没有 你为什么这样问 |
[08:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:36] | My dad used to hit my mum. | 我爸过去常常打我妈 |
[08:43] | Jesus, I’m sorry. | 天啊 我很遗憾 |
[08:49] | Did he ever hit you? | 他打过你吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 没有 |
[09:08] | Look, I would never hurt you, OK? | 听着 我永远不会伤害你 好吗 |
[09:13] | You make me really happy. | 你让我很快乐 |
[09:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:21] | I do. | 我爱你 |
[09:24] | I’m not just saying that, Marianne. I really do. | 我不是说着玩 玛丽安 我真的爱你 |
[09:55] | – What? – Fuck. | -怎么了 -该死 |
[09:57] | – What? – I thought I’d set an alarm. | -怎么了 -我以为我定了闹钟 |
[10:00] | I’ll drop you home. | 我送你回家 |
[10:00] | She’ll recognise your car. I’ll get a cab. | 她认得出你的车 我打车吧 |
[10:03] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[10:11] | – Hello, sweetheart. – Hi. | -你好啊 宝贝 -你好啊 |
[10:13] | Sorry, I’m, erm, I’m just going. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[10:37] | All right, what’s so funny? | 好了 有什么好笑的 |
[10:40] | Did you think I didn’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[10:43] | Well, I knew someone was coming over here in the afternoons | 早就知道有人下午会过来 |
[10:46] | and I do work in her house. | 而且 我在她家工作 |
[10:48] | Yeah, well, you’re hardly going to tell anybody, are you? | 好吧 你不会告诉别人的 对吧 |
[10:53] | Why shouldn’t I tell anyone? | 我为什么不能告诉别人 |
[10:55] | Because that would cause a fair bit of annoyance for me | 因为那样会给我和玛丽安 |
[10:59] | and, erm, for Marianne. | 带来许多烦恼 |
[11:02] | – Does Marianne have a boyfriend or something? – No. | -玛丽安有男友之类的吗 -没有 |
[11:07] | Jesus, I don’t want to know. | 天啊 我不想知道 |
[11:14] | I won’t be gossiping about your sex life, Connell. | 我不会去八卦你的性生活 康奈尔 |
[11:17] | You’ve no worries there. | 你不必担心 |
[11:29] | Oh, here he is. | 他来了 |
[11:35] | Have you been ignoring me all fucking weekend? | 你一整个周末都不理我 |
[11:37] | – Did you get the ride the other night or what? – Right. | -你那天晚上送她回家了吗 -是啊 |
[11:40] | I heard you looked very cosy heading off together. | 我听说你们一起离开了 看上去非常亲密 |
[11:42] | The whole school is talking about it. | 整个学校都在讨论这件事 |
[11:45] | Come on, did anything happen? Be honest. | 说吧 发生了什么吗 说实话 |
[11:48] | Don’t be thick. | 别太过分了 |
[11:49] | I wouldn’t hold it against you if you did. | 就算你做了 我也不会嘲笑你 |
[11:51] | She’s not a bad looking girl | 她也不丑 |
[11:53] | when she makes a massive fucking effort. | 只要她好好打扮一番 |
[11:57] | Yeah, she’s just mentally deranged. | 是啊 她只是精神错乱 |
[11:59] | You’re all being so nasty. | 你们太恶毒了 |
[12:00] | What has she ever done to you? | 她对你们做过什么吗 |
[12:02] | I think actually the real question is what she’s done to Waldron. | 我想真正的问题是 她对沃顿做了什么 |
[12:05] | Hiding in his locker there. Come on, spit it out. | 躲在他的储物柜后 拜托 快说吧 |
[12:08] | – You shifted her! – No. | -你上了她 -没有 |
[12:10] | Well, I feel sorry for her. | 我很同情她 |
[12:11] | Yeah? Oh, me, too. | 是吗 我也是 |
[12:14] | I think you should make it up to her, Connell. | 我觉得你应该补偿她 康奈尔 |
[12:15] | Cheer her up. | 让她开心一下 |
[12:17] | I think you should ask her to the dance. | 你该邀请她去舞会的 |
[12:19] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:21] | Go on, off you go. Get to work. | 走吧 快去 去邀请她 |
[12:47] | – Hiya. – All right, lads? | -你好 -还好吗 伙计 |
[12:49] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[12:50] | Reparations must be made. | 肯定有补偿她 |
[12:53] | He’s coming over. | 他正走过来 |
[12:56] | – Great. – Can I have a word? | -真行 -我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[13:04] | Look, I’m, erm… | 听着 我 |
[13:07] | ..Sorry about the other night. | 为那晚感到抱歉 |
[13:10] | – You telling me to fuck off, you mean? – Yeah. | -你在说你让我闭嘴的那晚吗 -是 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:18] | I’m sure Marianne was delighted. | 玛丽安肯定很开心吧 |
[13:20] | She’s obviously in love with you. | 她明显就是喜欢你 |
[13:22] | I don’t know about that. It’s nothing to do with me. | 我不知道 那不关我事 |
[13:24] | – So you’re saying there’s nothing going on there? – Yeah. | -你意思是你们之间没发生什么 -对 |
[13:27] | Didn’t look that way. | 看起来可不像 |
[13:34] | You acted like a complete weirdo. | 你那晚的所作所为就是个混蛋 |
[13:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[13:42] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[13:44] | ..Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[14:45] | So, I, erm… | 所以 我 |
[14:47] | ..I asked Rachel to the Debs today. | 今天我邀请雷切尔去舞会了 |
[14:51] | It’s not a big deal or anything. | 这不是什么重要的事 |
[14:52] | I just thought you should know, so | 我想你应该知道 所以 |
[14:57] | ..I just wanted to let you know it’s not romantic or anything, | 我只想让你知道我和她之间没什么 |
[14:59] | we’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[15:03] | Like we’re just friends? | 跟我们这样只是朋友吗 |
[15:05] | No, that’s…that’s different. | 不 那不一样 |
[15:10] | – Are you sleeping with her? – No. | -你在跟她睡吗 -没有 |
[15:14] | – Sure, when would I have the time? – Would you like to? | -肯定没有 我哪来的时间 -你想吗 |
[15:16] | Not hugely gone on the idea myself. | 一点也不想 |
[15:19] | I don’t think I’m really that insatiable. | 我不觉得自己是那么贪得无厌的人 |
[15:21] | I do already have you. | 我已经有你了 |
[15:25] | – That was a joke, Marianne. – Yeah. | -那是个玩笑 玛丽安 -是啊 |
[15:28] | I didn’t get it. | 我没听出来 |
[15:32] | You’re pissed off with me. | 你在生我的气 |
[15:35] | I don’t really care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:39] | I just think if you still | 我只是觉得 |
[15:40] | have a thing for her, you should tell me. | 如果你还喜欢她 你应该跟我说 |
[15:41] | And if I did, I would, but I don’t. | 如果是 我会跟你说 但我没有 |
[15:44] | Now, you’re saying that’s what the issue is, | 现在你觉得这是个问题 |
[15:46] | but I don’t really think that’s what’s going on here. | 但我并不这么觉得 |
[15:52] | What is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[15:59] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[16:03] | You should go! | 你该走了 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | I asked Rachel to the Debs. | 我邀请雷切尔去舞会了 |
[17:01] | What? | 什么 |
[17:02] | I asked Rachel Moran to go to the Debs with me. | 我邀请了雷切尔·莫兰和我去舞会 |
[17:06] | – Pull in. – What? | -靠边停 -什么 |
[17:07] | Pull in here. | 靠边停下来 |
[17:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:24] | Who’s Marianne going to the Debs with? | 那玛丽安和谁一起去舞会 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:28] | So maybe no-one will ask her and she just won’t go. | 有可能没人邀请她 她就不去了 |
[17:30] | Yeah, maybe. I don’t know. | 对 可能吧 我不知道 |
[17:33] | And you don’t think maybe | 你不觉得 |
[17:34] | you should have asked her? | 你应该邀请她去吗 |
[17:35] | Seeing as how you fuck her every day after school. | 毕竟你每天放学后都睡人家 |
[17:37] | Vile language to be using. | 你太粗俗了 |
[17:38] | Well, feel free to explain in your own words, Connell. | 那你来好好解释 康奈尔 |
[17:41] | What exactly is the arrangement? | 那你来说说是怎么一回事 |
[17:43] | Marianne comes over to our house, you have sex with her, | 玛丽安来我们家 然后跟你睡 |
[17:46] | and then she’s not allowed to tell anyone, is that it? | 她还不能告诉别人 对吧 |
[17:48] | What does that mean? Allowed? | 什么叫她不能 |
[17:50] | Do you talk to her in school? | 你在学校有跟她说话吗 |
[17:52] | In front of your friends, are you nice to her? | 在你朋友面前 你有对她好吗 |
[17:54] | Do you talk to her? | 你会跟她说话吗 |
[17:56] | Would you say hello to her, even? | 甚至你有跟她打招呼吗 |
[17:58] | I doubt she cares | 我都不知道 |
[17:59] | – if I say hello to her or not. – You’re fucking her! | -她在不在意我有没有跟她打招呼 -你上她 |
[18:01] | Mam, can you stop saying that? | 妈 你能别再说了吗 |
[18:02] | You’re fucking her | 你跟她上床 |
[18:03] | and you wouldn’t even say hello to her in public. | 而你在外连招呼都不跟她打 |
[18:05] | It’s not like that. You’re twisting it now. | 不是这样的 你曲解了 |
[18:07] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[18:09] | What people will think of you if they find out you liked her? | 如果别人知道你喜欢她 他们会怎么想吗 |
[18:13] | Can I tell you what I think of you? | 我告诉你我是怎么想的 |
[18:17] | I think you’re a disgrace and I’m ashamed of you. | 我觉得你很丢人 我为你感到羞愧 |
[18:20] | – Mam, where are you going? – I’ll get the bus home. | -妈 你去哪 -我自己坐公交回家 |
[18:22] | What are you talking about? Will you act normal, will you? | 你在说什么 你能不能正常点 |
[18:24] | If I stay in the car, I’ll only say things I’ll regret. | 我待在这辆车里只会说让自己后悔的话 |
[18:27] | Ma… | 妈 |
[18:32] | Fuck’s sake. | 老天爷 |
[18:36] | – Liam Quinn. – Here. | -利亚姆·奎因 -到 |
[18:39] | – Hannah Quigley. – Here. | -汉娜·奎格利 -到 |
[18:42] | Marianne Sheridan. | 玛丽安·谢里登 |
[18:44] | Marianne Sheridan? | 玛丽安·谢里登 |
[18:46] | – Orla Tierney. – Here. | -奥拉·蒂尔尼 -到 |
[18:48] | Connell Waldron. Here. | -康奈尔·沃顿 -到 |
[19:28] | 康奈尔 告诉我你还好吗 | |
[20:05] | Hello, pet. | 你好 小可爱 |
[20:10] | I hear you’ve not been at school. Everything OK? | 我听说你没去学校 一切都还好吗 |
[20:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:15] | Just not going back to school. | 只是不想去学校 |
[20:18] | I feel like I get a lot more done if I stay home and study. | 我觉得我在家学习效率更高 |
[20:21] | Suit yourself. | 你自己喜欢就好 |
[20:26] | It’s not exactly my mum’s attitude. | 我妈可不是这么好态度 |
[20:32] | My son tells me you’re ignoring his messages. | 我儿子跟我说你不回他短信 |
[20:39] | I am, I suppose. | 是的 我想是的 |
[20:42] | Good for you. | 做得好 |
[20:44] | He doesn’t deserve you. | 他不值得你对他好 |
[20:49] | He didn’t do anything that bad. | 他也没做什么不好的事 |
[20:52] | I mean, compared to most people, | 和其他大部分人相比 |
[20:54] | he was actually pretty nice to me. | 他算对我很好了 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | So, B squared minus X squared | B方减X方 |
[21:10] | equals A squared minus C squared minus X squared plus 2CX, | 等于A方减C方减X方加2CX |
[21:15] | so we cancel all minus X… | 这样我们就消去了所有负X |
[22:07] | Four chances of you getting your hands | 你有四次机会拿到这个转盘上的 |
[22:08] | on 100,000 euro on this wheel right here, and one chance… | 10万欧元 还有一次机会 |
[22:12] | Have you seen Marianne? | 你见到玛丽安了吗 |
[22:17] | Was she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[22:21] | I see her sometimes. | 我会见到她 |
[22:23] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:27] | You hurt her feelings, Connell. | 你伤害了她的情感 康奈尔 |
[22:29] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[22:32] | This is…this is a bit of an overreaction, though. | 不过这 这反应有点过了 |
[22:41] | Marianne’s a very vulnerable person… | 玛丽安是个很脆弱的人 |
[22:45] | ..and you did something really unkind. | 而你做了很不好的事情 |
[22:49] | And you hurt her. | 你伤害了她 |
[22:53] | Well, you know, erm… | 你知道的 |
[22:56] | ..You could just try being on my side. | 你可以试着站在我这边 |
[22:58] | I don’t want to be on your side on this one. | 这次我不想站在你那边 |
[23:07] | I don’t think it’s a bad thing | 你现在有歉疚感 |
[23:09] | – that you’re feeling bad about this. – Fine. | -这不是件坏事 -行 |
[23:14] | Connell. | 康奈尔 |
[23:59] | OK, you can turn over your exam papers and begin. | 你们可以把试卷转过来开始答题了 |
[24:24] | Well, have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[24:28] | Don’t poison yourself. | 不要毒害自己 |
[24:31] | It’s just for one night, pet. | 就一晚 孩子 |
[24:35] | You’ll have fun once you get there. | 你到那就会开心了 |
[24:39] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[24:42] | I just don’t want to go. | 我只是不想去 |
[24:45] | I want to go back to bed. | 我想回去睡觉 |
[24:47] | I just, erm, don’t want to go. | 我只是 不想去 |
[24:52] | Sometimes, we have to do things we don’t want to. | 有时 我们不得不做自己不想做的事 |
[24:57] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[25:00] | You look so handsome. | 你看起来帅呆了 |
[25:04] | All right, see you later. | 好吧 再见 |
[25:08] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[25:35] | Here we are. | 来啦 |
[25:41] | You look well. | 你很漂亮 |
[25:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | – Worth the wait. – Yeah. | -等这么久也值了 -没错 |
[25:50] | – Are those for me? – Yeah. | -这是给我的吗 -是的 |
[25:52] | Here you go. There’s that, as well. | 给你 还有这个 |
[25:57] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[26:01] | Did Connell tell you he’s going to Trinity? | 康奈尔告诉你他要去圣三一大学了吗 |
[26:04] | – If I get the points, yeah. – Isn’t that nice. | -如果分数够的话 -那很好啊 |
[26:06] | – And what are you going to study? – English. Yeah. | -你要学什么专业呢 -文学 |
[26:10] | Teaching, is it? | 当老师 对吧 |
[26:12] | You’re going into teaching? | 你之后会去当老师吧 |
[26:14] | Oh, I haven’t really thought that far ahead yet, | 我还没有想到那么远的事 |
[26:17] | so we’ll see, I suppose, yeah. | 到那时我们自然就知道了 |
[26:19] | – Right. – Play it by ear. | -是的 -顺其自然吧 |
[26:40] | – It looks nice. – Yeah, not bad. | -看起来不错啊 -是啊 还行吧 |
[26:43] | All right, lads? Waldron. | 你好啊 哥们 我是沃顿 |
[26:45] | You look stunning. | 你看起来真是美极了 |
[26:48] | – My hair has been really annoying. – It looks perfect. | -我的头发一直弄不好 -看起来很完美 |
[26:51] | – All right, man? – Very smart. Good to see you. | -你好 哥们 -好啊 很高兴见到你 |
[26:55] | All right, boss? | 你好啊 老板 |
[26:56] | Waldron! | 沃顿 |
[26:58] | Are you ready for a big night? | 准备好迎接一个盛大的夜晚了吗 |
[27:00] | Ready to go. Ready to go. | 准备好了 准备好了 |
[27:04] | – Where’s your dessert? – I don’t know… | -你的甜点呢 -我不知道 |
[27:05] | – Do you want me to ask for it? – No, it’s grand. Honestly. | -要我帮你叫一份吗 -算了 太大份了 |
[27:08] | Mm, it’s so tasty. | 太好吃了 |
[27:10] | Lisa. | 丽萨 |
[27:11] | No. | 不给 |
[27:13] | You’re such a… | 你真是… |
[27:15] | That’s enough. That’s plenty. Come on. | 够了够了 太多了 拜托 |
[27:18] | All right. Good man. | 好了 正人君子先生 |
[27:20] | Get that into you. | 喝了它 |
[27:22] | – Well, cheers, everyone. – Cheers! | -大家一起干杯吧 -干杯 |
[27:28] | I’m just going to the bathroom. | 我要去一下洗手间 |
[27:40] | She’s not a bad dancer, Rachel. | 她舞跳得不错啊 雷切尔 |
[27:44] | When she lets her hair down, like. | 特别是她把头发散下来的时候 |
[27:55] | Here, lads…lads, take a look at this. | 哥们 看看这个 |
[27:57] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[28:01] | She’s a good woman, Lisa. | 她是个好女人 丽萨 |
[28:03] | She’s a fine, healthy girl. | 她真是个美丽又健康的女孩啊 |
[28:05] | Waldron. | 沃顿 |
[28:07] | Do you not think it’s a bit fucked up | 你不觉得把你女朋友这样的照片给别人看 |
[28:08] | showing pictures of your girlfriend like that? | 是一件有点操蛋的事情吗 |
[28:11] | She’s just there waving at you. | 她就在那向你挥手呢 |
[28:15] | You’ve been awful fucking gay | 你最近对待这种事 |
[28:16] | about these things lately, man. | 怎么娘里娘气的 |
[28:31] | Sound, boys. | 保重 各位 |
[28:38] | All right? | 你好啊 |
[28:40] | All right? How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[28:49] | A shame Marianne didn’t come in the end. | 可惜玛丽安最后还是没有来 |
[28:55] | – What was going on there? – What do you mean? | -怎么回事 -什么意思 |
[28:58] | With herself and yourself. | 对于她和你来说都是遗憾 |
[28:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[29:04] | Do you think we don’t know you were riding her? | 你以为我们不知道你上了她吗 |
[29:07] | Sure, everyone knows. | 所有人都知道 |
[29:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:16] | Was it going on for long? | 你们的关系持续很久了吗 |
[29:20] | What was the story there? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[29:22] | Were you doing it for the laugh or what? | 你只是玩玩而已还是出于别的原因 |
[29:26] | Sure, you know me. | 你懂我的 |
[30:11] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
[30:14] | I know it’s late to be calling and all that and I know you… | 我知道现在已经很晚了 我也知道你… |
[30:17] | ..Probably don’t want to talk to me or anything but, erm… | 可能不想和我说话 但是… |
[30:22] | ..I was just calling to say that, erm… | 我只想打给你 告诉你… |
[30:25] | ..That I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[30:28] | See, erm… | 你知道吗 |
[30:30] | ..I can’t really talk to anybody the way that I talk to you | 我和别人说话都不像和你说话 |
[30:33] | or anything like that. | 那么自在 |
[30:39] | I don’t really know what to say other than the fact that… | 我不知道该说些什么… |
[30:41] | ..Other than the fact that I miss you and, erm… | 除了我真的很想你之外 还有… |
[30:47] | ..I really love you, Marianne, and, erm… | 我真的很爱你 玛丽安 还有… |
[30:52] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:26] | Fuck! | 操 |