时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Why are you on your own? | 你为什么一个人 |
[00:18] | Do you prefer it, your own company? | 你喜欢一个人吗 |
[00:26] | Do you want a drink? | 你要来一杯吗 |
[00:30] | I think you do. | 我觉得你需要 |
[00:33] | OK, then. | 那好吧 |
[00:57] | “I’m glad to hear things are OK over there in Sweden | “很高兴知道你在瑞典一切都好 |
[00:59] | “And that the course is good. | 课程也很棒 |
[01:01] | “Everything is basically the same here as before you left. | 这里的一切还和你走之前一样 |
[01:05] | “I looked up your friend the photographer on Facebook, | 我看了你的那个朋友 脸书上的那个摄影师 |
[01:08] | “By the way. | 顺便 |
[01:09] | “He seems interesting. | 他看上去很有趣 |
[01:12] | “Is he your boyfriend or are you not putting labels on it? | 他是你的男友吗 还是说你们不算男女朋友 |
[01:16] | “I know you like the tall, handsome guys, as you say. | 我知道你喜欢高大帅气的人 |
[01:18] | “So why not Lukas | 所以为什么不选卢卡斯 |
[01:20] | “Who looks tall and is also handsome? | 他看上去就很高大帅气 |
[01:24] | “Helen has seen his photo and agrees, but whatever. | 海伦看了他的照片 也同意 不过随便你 |
[01:27] | “I’m not pushing the boyfriend thing. | 我不是逼你找男友 |
[01:29] | “I just hope you’ve confirmed that he is not a psychopath. | 我只是希望你先确认他不是精神变态 |
[01:33] | “You don’t always have a good radar on that. | 你总是会不小心惹到这样的人 |
[01:36] | “Helen says hi, by the way, and let me know | 顺便 海伦向你问好 记得告诉我 |
[01:39] | “when you’re back for Christmas. | 什么时候回来过圣诞 |
[01:42] | “It’d be good to see you.” | 很期待见到你” |
[01:55] | Marianne? | 玛丽安 |
[02:02] | You look nice. | 你看上去很美 |
[02:06] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[02:09] | I’m going to go grab something to eat. You want to come? | 我要去买点吃的 你要一起吗 |
[02:12] | – Sure. – Sweet. | -当然了 -好 |
[02:36] | Is something the matter? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:47] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[02:52] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[02:55] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许吧 |
[02:58] | OK, can I do anything to stop you from breaking up with me? | 好吧 我能做什么阻止你和我分手吗 |
[03:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:08] | Tell me, what is it? | 告诉我 怎么了 |
[03:09] | Look, I just… | 我只是… |
[03:12] | I don’t think a relationship is what I want. | 我觉得我不想要谈恋爱 |
[03:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:26] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[03:30] | That. | 这个 |
[03:33] | I don’t… | 我不想… |
[03:34] | I don’t want that. | 我不想要这个 |
[03:37] | I don’t want you to say that. | 我不想要你说这个 |
[03:42] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[03:47] | I want… | 我想要 |
[03:49] | ..If anything… | …如果真的有的话… |
[03:52] | ..The opposite of that. | …和这句话相反的 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:04] | That would be better. | 那样就好多了 |
[04:16] | We’re a bunch of scientists and pragmatists, | 我们是一群科学家和实用主义者 |
[04:20] | do you know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[04:21] | It’s nice to have somebody with a little bit of creativity. | 有一个有创造力的人加入也挺好的 |
[04:24] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[04:25] | No, I didn’t… No, I mean, in a good way. | 不 我不是…不 我是褒义的 |
[04:29] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[04:30] | – That was nice. – Yeah. | -挺不错的 -是啊 |
[04:33] | They really like you, too. | 他们也的确很喜欢你 |
[04:41] | They never really got on with Rory. | 他们一直都不喜欢罗里 |
[04:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[04:46] | Maybe he was a bit full of it. | 也许因为他满嘴跑火车 |
[04:50] | He’s probably a gobshite. | 他可能是个酒鬼 |
[04:54] | – Did your mum like Marianne? – Of course. | -你妈妈喜欢玛丽安吗 -当然了 |
[04:58] | Lorraine likes everybody. | 洛琳谁都喜欢 |
[05:02] | I guess she felt a bit sorry for her. | 我想她只是有点同情她 |
[05:03] | Sorry for Marianne? About what? | 同情玛丽安 为什么 |
[06:19] | I want to have a shower. | 我想洗个澡 |
[06:24] | We’re not done here. | 我们还没有结束 |
[06:26] | Don’t ask that. Don’t ask me for stuff. | 不要提要求 不要对我提要求 |
[06:30] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[06:32] | I’ll tell you when it’s over and you can have a shower. | 我和说结束 你才能去洗澡 |
[06:41] | You’re worthless. | 你是没有价值的 |
[06:46] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[06:55] | “I feel so not myself at the moment. | “那一刻我觉得我不是我自己 |
[07:00] | “Not in a bad way. | 不是说那样不好 |
[07:02] | “I just feel outside of my own life, somehow. | 我只是觉得我好像离开了我的躯壳 |
[07:08] | “Sometimes someone will make eye contact with me, | 有时候有的人会和我有眼神接触 |
[07:11] | “Like a bus conductor | 比如公交售票员 |
[07:12] | “Or a person looking for change. | 或者要找钱的人 |
[07:15] | “And I’ll feel shocked that anyone can actually see me. | 我都会惊讶 竟然有人真的能看到我 |
[07:19] | “And there’s something comforting about it. | 这让我内心有些许安慰 |
[07:22] | “Something good about feeling sort of numb, | 这是麻木的好处 |
[07:25] | “Detached from it all. | 脱离了一切 |
[07:28] | “Does that make sense?” | 这样合理吗” |
[07:39] | Thank you for bringing us to the fucking most… | 谢谢你带我们来到最… |
[07:40] | Just reaching out, bringing the community together. | 只是到处联络 凝结社区 |
[07:42] | ..Depressing Christmas party ever. | 压抑的圣诞节派对 |
[07:45] | Look at the roof. | 看看屋顶 |
[07:46] | Look at that roof. It’s the most single-handedly | 看看屋顶 这简直是最压抑的 |
[07:49] | – depressing place. – I’m having a great time. | -鬼地方 -我玩得很开心 |
[07:51] | Sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[07:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | Can I have four lagers, please? Thanks. | 四大杯 谢谢 |
[08:04] | Connell Waldron! | 康纳尔·沃顿 |
[08:06] | All right, Peggy? | 你好 佩吉 |
[08:09] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[08:10] | Haven’t seen you in such a long time. | 好久没见了 |
[08:14] | How’s Marianne getting on? | 玛丽安最近怎么样 |
[08:15] | Heard she’s up to some interesting stuff over in Sweden. | 听说她最近在瑞典玩些有趣的东西 |
[08:18] | I’m so fucking jealous. | 我真是好嫉妒 |
[08:20] | Jamie was saying she was into some weird stuff, | 杰米说她喜欢上了点奇怪的东西 |
[08:22] | like bondage and shit? | 捆绑什么的 |
[08:25] | Was that you? Did you, like, kick her off on all that stuff? | 是你吗 你让她喜欢上那种东西吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, fuck off, Peggy. | 闭嘴吧 佩吉 |
[08:30] | I’m just talking about stuff I’ve heard here, Connell. | 我只是说些我听说的事 康纳尔 |
[08:31] | Yeah, and I don’t want to hear about it. Thanks. | 是啊 但我不想听 谢谢 |
[08:49] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:54] | It’s just Peggy… | 遇到了佩吉… |
[08:56] | ..Saying shit about Marianne. | 说了些关于玛丽安的屁话 |
[09:00] | Oh. Saying what? | 说了什么 |
[09:01] | Oh, just shit. | 就是些屁话 |
[09:08] | – What? – She just… | -怎么 -她好像 |
[09:11] | ..Seems to be a person that people like to talk about. | 是人们喜欢谈论的那种人 |
[09:16] | Right. | 对 |
[09:19] | And… | 我… |
[09:20] | ..I don’t know that she necessarily… | 我不知道她是不是 |
[09:24] | ..has a problem with that. | 有些问题 |
[09:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:32] | I mean, she sort of fucking writes a column. | 她自己好像乐此不疲 |
[09:37] | Enjoys it. | 很享受 |
[09:44] | Why are you so bothered? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[10:01] | I’m going to go in. I’m cold. | 我要进去了 好冷 |
[10:21] | “From your e-mails, it doesn’t sound like you’re completely | “从你的邮件来看 感觉你在瑞典 |
[10:22] | “happy in Sweden. | 并不快乐 |
[10:24] | “Maybe I’m wrong.” | 也许我错了 |
[10:26] | “I think I know the feeling of being detached from the world, | 我觉得我知道和世界脱离的感觉 |
[10:29] | “Although I haven’t felt that way lately.” | 虽然我最近没有这种感受 |
[10:37] | “Not to put pressure on you at all | 无意给你施加压力 |
[10:38] | because it’s obviously Your decision, | 但这显然是你自己的决定 |
[10:40] | “but I’m sad to hear you’re not coming home | 但是知道你不回来过圣诞节了 |
[10:43] | “For Christmas. | 我还是很难过 |
[10:45] | “Thinking it over, I don’t think I’ve ever gone a whole year | 仔细想想 我好像从来没有过整整一年 |
[10:47] | “Of my life without seeing you before.” | 没有见面的时候 |
[10:52] | “At least not since we were 11 or 12.” | 至少从十一二岁开始起就没有了 |
[11:01] | “Anyway, that’s just my way of saying I miss you | 反正这是我对你说’我想你’的方式 |
[11:06] | “And I’m looking forward to seeing you, | 很期待与你见面 |
[11:07] | “whenever that will be.” | 不管什么时候 |
[11:12] | “Will you send me a message | 你能不能给我发条信息 |
[11:12] | to let me know how you’re getting on? | 说说你最近过得怎么样 |
[11:16] | “Or we could even talk on the phone, if you want. | 或者如果你想的话 我们可以通电话 |
[11:24] | “I hope things are OK.” | 希望你一切都好“ |
[11:29] | Just doesn’t make any sense | 只是觉得 |
[11:30] | to come back for such a short amount of time. | 回去这么短时间没有意义 |
[11:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:42] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[11:45] | I have a lot of work on. | 我有很多工作 |
[11:47] | – It’s Christmas. – Yeah. | -这是圣诞节啊 -是啊 |
[11:50] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[11:55] | So you’ll stay in Sweden? And on Christmas Day? | 那你要待在瑞士吗 圣诞节也是吗 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. I’ll work or something. | 我不知道 我会工作什么的 |
[12:06] | And we’ll see you when exactly? | 那我们什么时候才能再见到你 |
[12:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | Well, I better not keep you. You sound very busy. | 我就不继续说了 你听上去很忙 |
[12:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:45] | “I’ve been thinking a lot about the summer | “我想了很久那个夏天 |
[13:49] | “And about Jamie and Peggy.” | 还有杰米和佩吉 |
[13:53] | “I’m trying to figure out if I ever really thought | 我一只想弄清楚我到底有没有 |
[13:56] | “that that was friendship.” | 觉得那是友谊 |
[13:59] | “That it was real… | 那是真实的 |
[14:02] | “..or if I just liked the feeling of it.” | 还是说我只是喜欢那种感觉 |
[14:05] | “The pretence of it.” | 那种存在 |
[14:11] | “You must be getting ready to go home.” | 你肯定在准备回家了 |
[14:15] | “When I think of Christmas time now, I think of Carricklea, | 我现在想起圣诞 就会想到卡里克利亚 |
[14:21] | “I imagine a Christmas tree in your front room, | 我会想象你门前的圣诞树 |
[14:24] | covered in tinsel.” | 挂满金箔 |
[14:27] | “I can’t picture my house at all.” | 我无法想象把它放在我的房子里 |
[14:32] | “I miss you.” | 我很想你” |
[14:58] | I’m going to take your photo. | 我要给你拍照片 |
[15:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:05] | I have an idea. | 我有一个想法 |
[15:07] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:09] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[15:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:17] | Come in the shower. | 去洗澡吧 |
[15:23] | Come, come. Closer to the wall. | 来 来 离墙壁近一点 |
[15:31] | What you been up to? | 你最近在干什么 |
[15:32] | I am on part seven, um, | 我现在写到 |
[15:35] | of this documentary about the American Civil War. | 美国内战记录的第七章了 |
[15:38] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[15:39] | I’ve got a lot of knowledge about American Civil War generals | 我学到了很多关于美国内战将军的知识 |
[15:42] | that I can’t wait to share with you. | 等不及要和你分享了 |
[15:45] | No. What about you? How’s Lukas? | 好了 你最近怎么样 卢卡斯怎么样 |
[15:51] | How’s it going? | 你们怎么样 |
[15:53] | Yeah. OK. | 嗯 还好 |
[15:55] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[15:57] | It’s not that sort of thing. | 不是那样的 |
[16:00] | He’s fine. | 他还好 |
[16:02] | I mean, I don’t really feel… | 我没有感觉… |
[16:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:50] | Nearly done. | 快好了 |
[16:52] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:05] | Still don’t know about the light yet. | 我对灯光还是有点不满意 |
[17:10] | Maybe we can do like… | 也许我们可以这样… |
[17:13] | ..First one like this, | 第一张这样 |
[17:16] | and then another one, and we’ll see. | 然后再拍一张 然后再看看效果 |
[17:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:48] | – Do you want me to…? – Sure, just the jumper for now. | -你想让我… -好 先只脱掉毛衣 |
[18:03] | Untie your hair. | 解开你的头发 |
[18:11] | Maybe take this off now. | 不如把这个也摘掉 |
[18:34] | Can we not do this now? | 我们能不要这样吗 |
[18:39] | This is what you wanted. | 你想要的 |
[18:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:57] | “It’s been a while since I’ve heard from you. | “很久没有你的消息了 |
[18:59] | “Is everything all right?” | 一切都还好吧 |
[19:03] | “I wonder if I said something stupid in my last e-mail. | 我是不是在上一封邮件里说了什么愚蠢的话 |
[19:05] | “I hope not, but I’m sorry if I did.” | 希望没有 如果有 我很抱歉 |
[19:09] | “I know you told me the reason | 我知道你和我说过 |
[19:10] | you’re not coming home at Christmas | 你圣诞节不回家 |
[19:12] | “is to do with your family, | 是因为你的家人 |
[19:13] | “and maybe I shouldn’t have brushed over that.” | 也许我不应该重提” |
[19:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:19] | “I’m sorry to bring this up | “很抱歉我又提了 |
[19:20] | because I know we both feel awkward about it, | 因为我知道我们俩都觉得很尴尬 |
[19:22] | “but I haven’t forgotten the things you told me | 但是我没有忘记你在意大利 |
[19:24] | “when we were in Italy. | 和我说的那些事 |
[19:26] | “And I hope you know that none of those things are your fault. | 我希望你知道 这些事都不是你的错 |
[19:29] | “and there’s nothing wrong with you.” | 你没有任何错” |
[19:30] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[19:32] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[19:34] | Open your fucking eyes. | 给我把眼睛睁开 |
[19:36] | “You are a good person, and I say that as someone | “你是一个好人 我是作为一个很了解你的人 |
[19:39] | “who really knows you.” | 才这么说的 |
[19:43] | “I know I reacted very stupidly that night, | 我知道我那天晚上的反应很愚蠢 |
[19:45] | “and, to be honest, I’m lucky that we’re still friends, | 说实话 我很庆幸我们现在还是朋友 |
[19:47] | “because it was such an idiotic thing to do.” | 因为我当时实在是太傻了 |
[19:51] | “Just because people treat you badly at times – | 有时候别人对你很糟糕 |
[19:53] | and I include myself in that, by the way | 顺便 这些’别人’里还有我 |
[19:55] | “it doesn’t mean ‘You deserve to be treated badly.'” | 不代表’你就该被糟糕地对待’ |
[19:59] | “A lot of people love you and care about you.” | 很多人爱你 关心你 |
[20:03] | “I hope you know that.” | 希望你知道” |
[20:06] | No. | 不 |
[20:09] | Don’t make this hard on yourself. | 别让你自己难做 |
[20:11] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[20:20] | No. | 不 |