时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | 康纳尔 附件 发送给萨迪·奥西拉 萨迪 既然你非要我发 这是我写过最不算垃圾的文章 见附件 | |
[01:55] | Is this all you’ve been doing all day? | 你一整天就一直在这里吗 |
[01:58] | I cleaned the house. | 我打扫了房间 |
[02:00] | You wouldn’t know. | 看不出来 |
[02:05] | So this is your thing again now, you’re back from Sweden? | 你又开始了 你从瑞典回来了 |
[02:12] | So this is your thing again now, is it? | 你又开始了 对吧 |
[02:14] | – What? – Just lazing around. | -什么 -懒惰地趴着 |
[02:19] | It’s the summer holidays. | 放暑假了 |
[02:26] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[02:29] | Really fucking pathetic. | 真他妈可悲 |
[02:42] | He’ll say… | 他会说 |
[02:45] | ..”You think I’m such a horrible person.” | “你觉得我是一个很烂的人” |
[02:48] | Right. | 对 |
[02:51] | “I try to be nice to you and you always throw it back at me.” | “我一直想对你好好的 你总是态度很差” |
[02:57] | And does he? | 他有吗 |
[02:59] | What? | 什么 |
[03:01] | Try to be nice to you? | 想对你好好的 |
[03:04] | No. | 没有 |
[03:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:24] | Do you know how often you’ve been back here since I came home? | 你知道自从我回来后 你回来得多勤吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:31] | I don’t know. I’m just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[03:36] | You don’t have to, that’s all. | 想说 你可以不用来的 |
[03:40] | It’s really the only thing I have to look forward to, so… | 这是我唯一的念想了 所以… |
[03:57] | Come here, Marianne. | 过来 玛丽安 |
[04:30] | We saw Anthony Thompson, for instance, | 我们看到安东尼·汤普森 |
[04:32] | come in in the last match against Fermanagh. | 要在最后一场对上弗马纳 |
[04:36] | That’s a great catch. Again, it is Brian Howard. | 好球 又是布莱恩·霍华德 |
[04:39] | Brilliantly done. His reading of the game | 很精彩 这么年轻的运动员 |
[04:41] | is exquisite for a player who’s so young. | 居然对比赛有这么好的预判 |
[04:44] | Dean Rock. | 迪恩·洛克 |
[04:46] | Stumble and a fumble here this time on the part of Brian Fenton. | 这次布莱恩·芬顿在这里失手了 |
[04:50] | A lot of pressure coming on Shaun Patton’s kick-outs. | 压力来到了肖恩·帕顿的传球 |
[04:52] | We’ve seen earlier in the game, | 比赛前期 |
[04:53] | two short ones that were intercepted. | 他的两次短传都被拦截 |
[04:55] | He’s going long now and Dublin are doing extremely well | 他要长传了 都柏林队很擅长 |
[04:57] | on their long kick-outs. | 进行长传 |
[05:00] | Leo McLoone… | 利奥·麦克卢 |
[05:11] | You falling asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[05:16] | No. | 没有 |
[05:17] | I can run you back at half-time if you want. | 我能在中场休息的时候送你回去的 |
[05:20] | Am I in your way? | 我打扰你了吗 |
[05:21] | Not at all. You just seem pretty sleepy. | 没有 只是你看上去很困 |
[05:24] | This time, it’s Con O’Callaghan. | 这是 是康·奥卡拉根 |
[05:25] | They’re lining up for it. | 他们列好了队形 |
[05:26] | And the goalkeeper comes to the rescue and makes amends | 守门员来接球了 准备弥补 |
[05:31] | for his own wretched kick-out. | 他之前糟糕的开球 |
[05:33] | Where did you disappear to last night? | 你昨晚消失去哪里了 |
[05:36] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[05:38] | I don’t know. I was in the smoking area for a bit. | 我不知道 我在吸烟区站了一会儿 |
[05:42] | Did you end up kissing that girl? | 你后来亲吻那个女孩了吗 |
[05:45] | No. | 没有 |
[05:47] | His confidence seems to be wrecked at the minute. | 他的自信好像随时会崩塌 |
[05:53] | I’m really warm. | 我真的很热 |
[05:56] | Do you find it hot in here? | 你觉得热吗 |
[05:58] | No, but you can open up the windows there if you want. | 不 但你想的话可以打开窗户 |
[06:14] | There’s a lot of pressure from the Dublin forwards, | 都柏林队压得很紧 |
[06:16] | a lot of hard work going on to make… | 他们给对手造成了很大的压力 |
[06:34] | Well, Eric was looking for you last night, actually. | 埃里克昨晚在找你 |
[06:36] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I saw him. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[06:40] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[06:41] | For some reason, he wanted to apologise to me | 不知道为什么 他想为以前学校里的事 |
[06:44] | – for the way he acted in school. – Really? | -向我道歉 -真的吗 |
[06:48] | Did you accept the apology? | 那你接受了吗 |
[06:50] | Course I did. | 当然了 |
[06:52] | Don’t go in for grudges. | 我不记仇 |
[06:56] | Luckily for me. | 那我真走运 |
[07:11] | Do you want an ice cream? | 你要冰淇淋吗 |
[07:15] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[07:15] | Right, back in a sec. | 好 马上回来 |
[07:24] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[07:25] | Could I get two Rockets, please? | 给我两个火箭冰棍 谢谢 |
[07:26] | – Two rockets? – Please. | -两个火箭冰棍 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | – Thank you very much. – Cheers. | -非常感谢 -给 |
[07:50] | It’s nice Eric apologised to you. | 埃里克向你道歉也不错 |
[07:53] | I know. People from school have actually been really nice | 我知道 我回来以后 原来学校的这些人 |
[07:55] | since I got back. | 其实也还不错 |
[07:58] | Though I never make any effort to see them. | 尽管我从来没有想过去找他们 |
[08:00] | Maybe you should. | 也许你该找找 |
[08:02] | Why? Do you think I’m being ungrateful? | 为什么 你觉得我不知感激吗 |
[08:04] | No. I just mean, like… | 不 我只是说… |
[08:09] | It must be kind of lonely for you. | 你肯定有些孤单 |
[08:12] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[08:14] | Been lonely my whole life, really. | 我这辈子其实都很孤单 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[08:24] | You weren’t lonely when you were with Helen, were you? | 你和海伦一起的时候并不孤单 对吗 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. Sometimes. | 我不知道 有时候吧 |
[08:36] | Didn’t feel totally myself with her all the time. | 我和她一起的时候会觉得不像自己 |
[08:55] | Connell. | 康纳尔 |
[08:57] | You know when we were dancing last night? | 你知道昨晚我们跳舞的时候吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:04] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[09:05] | Did I do something to annoy you? | 我做了什么惹你不高兴的事吗 |
[09:09] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[09:11] | Well, when you walked away and just left me there… | 你走开把我丢在那里的时候 |
[09:15] | ..It felt kind of awkward. | 感觉有些尴尬 |
[09:17] | I thought maybe you were annoyed with me. | 我想也许是我惹你不高兴了 |
[09:22] | Well, sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:25] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:31] | I, erm… | 我… |
[09:35] | ..Feel like, erm… | 觉得… |
[09:38] | ..Our friendship would be a lot easier if, like… | 如果有些事不一样 我们的友谊 |
[09:42] | ..Certain things were different. | 会更加轻松 |
[09:47] | If what was different? | 如果什么不一样 |
[09:48] | I don’t know. Things would be a lot less confussing | 我不知道 如果没有其他因素 |
[09:51] | if there wasn’t, like, this other element to the relationship. | 这段感情可能不会这么乱 |
[10:00] | When we were together in the first year of college, | 大学第一年 我们在一起的时候 |
[10:04] | were you lonely then? | 你觉得孤单吗 |
[10:07] | No. | 没有 |
[10:10] | You? | 你呢 |
[10:12] | No. | 没有 |
[10:16] | I was frustrated sometimes but not lonely. | 我有时候很难过 但不孤单 |
[10:21] | I’m never lonely when I’m with you. | 我和你一起的时候从来没有孤单 |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:27] | That was kind of a perfect time in my life, to be honest. | 说实话 那是我人生中最完美的一段时间 |
[10:32] | I don’t think I was ever really happy before then. | 我觉得我后来再也没有真正地快乐过 |
[10:46] | I really wanted you to kiss me last night. | 我昨晚真的很希望你吻我 |
[10:54] | I wanted to kiss you as well, like. | 我也想吻你的 |
[10:59] | I guess we just misunderstood each other. | 我想我们都互相误会了 |
[11:03] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[11:08] | Look, I don’t know what the best thing for us to do is, like. | 我不知道我们应该怎么办 |
[11:11] | Obviously, it’s nice for me to hear you say this stuff, | 现在听到你说这些让我觉得好受多了 |
[11:14] | but, like, at the same time, | 但是与此同时 |
[11:16] | things haven’t worked out well for us in the past, like. | 我们以前一直都没法在一起 |
[11:20] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[11:23] | ..You’re my best friend | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[11:23] | and I don’t want to lose that for any reason. | 我不管怎样都不想失去你 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:30] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[11:32] | I don’t want you to think that I’m… | 我不希望你认为我… |
[11:34] | ..Not being appreciative or anything because you have been | 一点都不知感激 因为你一直 |
[11:38] | so supportive of me, what with the depression and everything, | 很支持我 不管我当时抑郁还是怎么的 |
[11:40] | not to linger on that too much, | 我不只是揪着这件事不放 |
[11:43] | but you really have been a big help with that. | 只不过你真的帮了我很多 |
[11:48] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[11:50] | No, I know that. I didn’t mean that. | 不 我知道 我不是这个意思 |
[11:55] | Look, I’m just getting anxious now. | 听着 我现在有点焦虑了 |
[11:57] | I don’t want you to think I’m rejecting you or anything. | 我不希望你觉得我在拒绝你什么的 |
[11:59] | Don’t be anxious. Everything’s fine. | 别焦虑 没事的 |
[12:02] | I think I might head home now if that’s OK. | 我想我现在应该回去了 |
[12:04] | I’ll drop you. | 我送你 |
[12:05] | No, you don’t want to miss the second half. I’ll walk. | 不 你不用错过后半场 我走路回去 |
[12:08] | I forgot there was a match on, to be honest. | 说实话 我都忘了还有比赛 |
[12:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:48] | That’s nice. | 真舒服 |
[12:51] | I’m just really nervous. | 我只是真的很紧张 |
[12:53] | I think it’s pretty obvious I don’t want you to leave. | 我觉得我很明显不想让你走 |
[12:58] | I don’t find it obvious what you want. | 我总是没办法看出你明显想要什么 |
[13:32] | I want this so much. | 我很想要 |
[13:35] | It’s really nice to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说真好 |
[14:28] | I’ve missed you. | 我一直很想你 |
[14:31] | It’s not like this with other people. | 和你一起和别人不一样 |
[14:33] | I like you a lot more than other people. | 我喜欢你甚过其他任何人 |
[15:10] | I, erm… | 我… |
[15:13] | I actually don’t have any condoms. | 我这里没有套子了 |
[15:15] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[15:17] | I’m on the pill. | 我在吃药 |
[15:23] | Do you want it like this? | 这样可以吗 |
[15:26] | However you want. | 你想怎么样都可以 |
[15:39] | – I haven’t done this in a while, so… – It’s OK. | -我很久没有做过了 所以 -没关系 |
[16:16] | Marianne, can, we, uh… | 玛丽安 我们能不能 |
[16:19] | Can we do this, like, next weekend? | 我们下周末能不能也一起 |
[16:22] | Whenever you want. | 随你什么时候要 |
[16:25] | Whenever I want? Really? | 随我什么时候要 真的吗 |
[16:28] | You can do whatever you want with me. | 你想对我做什么都可以 |
[16:32] | This is nice. | 太好了 |
[16:37] | – Do you like hearing me say that? – Yeah. A lot. | -你喜欢听我这么说 -很喜欢 |
[16:45] | Will you tell me I belong to you? | 你愿意告诉我 我属于你吗 |
[16:49] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[16:55] | Will you hit me? | 你愿意打我吗 |
[17:13] | No. I, uh… | 不 我… |
[17:15] | I don’t think I want that. | 我觉得我不想那样 |
[17:21] | Is that OK? | 可以吗 |
[17:26] | Do you want to stop? | 你想停下吗 |
[17:42] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[17:44] | I’m, erm… | 我… |
[17:46] | I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to do that. | 对不起 我只是不想那样 |
[17:51] | Just, erm… | 我… |
[17:53] | I just think it would be weird. Not weird, I just… | 我只是觉得很奇怪 不是奇怪 我… |
[17:58] | I don’t think that would be a good idea. | 我觉得那样做不好 |
[18:03] | – You think I’m weird? – No, I didn’t say that. I just mean, erm… | -你觉得我很奇怪 -不 我没有这么说 我… |
[18:07] | I don’t know. I just don’t want it to be weird between us. | 我不知道 只是不希望我们俩变得很奇怪 |
[18:31] | I think I better go home now, if that’s OK. | 我觉得我还是应该回家了 |
[18:35] | Yeah, if that’s what you want. | 嗯 如果你想的话 |
[18:42] | Listen, let me drive you home at least. | 听着 至少让我送你回家 |
[18:46] | No, I want to walk a bit. | 不 我想走一走 |
[19:22] | Marianne! | 玛丽安 |
[20:38] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈跑哪里去了 |
[20:40] | Connell’s house. | 康纳尔家 |
[20:43] | You shouldn’t be going over there. | 你不该去那里 |
[20:45] | I thought you liked him. You did when we were in school. | 我还以为你喜欢他 我们上学的时候你还挺喜欢他 |
[20:49] | Yeah, how was I supposed to know he’s fucked in the head? | 我怎么知道他脑子有问题 |
[20:52] | I suppose you’ll have to ask him. | 那你只能去问他了 |
[20:55] | I don’t want people going round town saying that knacker | 我不希望镇子里的人都说那个废物 |
[20:57] | is riding my sister. | 在上我妹妹 |
[20:58] | Can I go now, please? | 我能走了吗 |
[21:00] | I don’t want you to go near him again. I’m warning you now. | 我不希望你再去找他 我警告你 |
[21:04] | People are talking about you. | 人们都在议论你 |
[21:07] | I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I cared | 要是我总是在乎别人怎么想我 难以想象 |
[21:09] | what people thought of me. | 我的人生会怎么样 |
[21:17] | Come back here! | 给我回来 |
[21:18] | Marianne! | 玛丽安 |
[22:36] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[22:39] | Erm, I’m really sorry… | 我真的… |
[22:42] | ..About this. I feel like an idiot. | 很抱歉 我觉得我是个蠢蛋 |
[22:46] | Yeah, erm, about earlier, erm… | 嗯 之前的事… |
[22:50] | – I was thinking about it as well… – No, no, it’s not that. | -我刚刚也在想 -不 不是那个 |
[22:53] | It’s really stupid. I just… | 真的很蠢 我刚刚… |
[22:56] | I tripped or something and I’ve hurt myself. | 我摔倒了 弄伤了 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry to call you. It’s…it’s nothing. | 很抱歉打给你 没什么的 |
[23:04] | I just…I don’t know what to do. | 我…我不知道该怎么办了 |
[23:07] | – Where are you? – I’m at home. | -你在哪里 -我在家里 |
[23:10] | It’s not serious. It just hurts. | 不严重 就是很疼 |
[23:13] | – OK, I’m on my way now. I’m getting in the car, OK. – OK. | -好 我马上去 我去开车 -好 |
[23:53] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么 |
[23:56] | – Why have you got blood on you? – I think my nose is broken. | -你身上我为什么有血 -我觉得我鼻子断了 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:07] | Was it him? | 是他吗 |
[24:15] | Get in the car. | 去车里 |
[24:17] | Go. | 去 |
[24:24] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[24:33] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[24:35] | If you ever touch Marianne again, I’ll kill you. | 你要是再碰玛丽安一下 我就杀了你 |
[24:40] | Say one bad word to her ever again and I’ll come back here myself | 再敢对她出言不逊 我就亲自过来 |
[24:42] | and I’ll kill you. That’s it. | 我会杀了你 就这么简单 |
[24:46] | – Do you understand me? – Yes. | -明白了吗 -嗯 |
[24:50] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:22] | – I didn’t know what to do. – No… | -我不知道该怎么办 -不 |
[25:26] | Don’t say sorry. It’s good that you called me, OK? | 别说对不起 还好你打给了我 |
[25:33] | Look at me a second. | 看着我 |
[25:40] | No-one is ever going to hurt you like that again. | 没有人再能这样伤害你了 |
[25:44] | Everything is going to be all right, trust me. | 一切都会好的 相信我 |
[25:47] | Cos I love you | 因为我爱你 |
[25:49] | and I’m not going to let anything like that happen to you again. | 我不会再让你遭受那种事 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |