时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | So much like Egypt. | 这和埃及好像 |
[01:51] | Yes, very sandy. | 是啊 沙子真多 |
[02:01] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[02:02] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 |
[02:06] | Let’s start with the basics. | 先从最基本的开始 |
[02:08] | I am Catherine. | 我叫凯瑟琳 |
[02:12] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:14] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:15] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:16] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:17] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:18] | – Yeah. – Catherine. | -没错 -凯瑟琳 |
[02:19] | – Catherine. – Catherine. | -凯瑟琳 -凯瑟琳 |
[02:21] | Okay, who are you? | 你叫什么 |
[02:23] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:25] | Catherine, no, no, no. | 凯瑟琳 不不不 |
[02:27] | I am Catherine. | 我叫凯瑟琳 |
[02:30] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:31] | He is Beal. | 他叫比尔 |
[02:33] | Beal. | 比尔 |
[02:34] | Who are you? | 你呢 |
[02:37] | Is Beal? | 叫比尔 |
[02:38] | Is Beal. | 叫比尔 |
[02:39] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[02:41] | Catherine, Beal. | 凯瑟琳 比尔 |
[02:44] | Kasuf. | 卡素夫 |
[02:45] | Kasoof? | 卡苏夫 |
[02:46] | Kasuf. | 卡素夫 |
[02:47] | Hasuf? | 哈素夫 |
[02:48] | Cha-Kasuf. | 卡 卡素夫 |
[02:50] | Kasuf. | 卡素夫 |
[02:53] | – Che, it’s like “Che” – Ah, Kasuf. | -是卡 -卡素夫 |
[02:56] | – Kasuf. – Kasuf. | -卡素夫 -卡素夫 |
[03:01] | Catherine, Beal. | 凯瑟琳 比尔 |
[03:04] | – Wasif. – Wasif. | -瓦西夫 -瓦西夫 |
[03:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:11] | Kasoof! Kasuf! | 卡酥夫 卡素夫 |
[03:14] | You’re doing wonderfully. | 说得很棒啊 |
[03:16] | I do hope he takes us somewhere safe. | 希望他能带我们去安全的地方 |
[03:18] | We need to lay low. | 我们要低调一点 |
[03:20] | – Lay low? – Yes. | -低调 -是的 |
[03:21] | What about my father? | 那我父亲怎么办 |
[03:21] | One thing at a time, Cat. | 一件一件的来 小凯 |
[03:23] | Well those footprints at the temple could be my fathers. | 那些寺庙的脚印可能是我父亲的 |
[03:25] | Those could’ve just as easily been left by that warrior. | 也说不定是那个战士的呢 |
[03:28] | And I don’t know how much your magic stick | 要是遇上那样的女人组成的军队 |
[03:30] | can do against an army of women like that. | 你的魔法棒还能有什么用 |
[03:33] | Well maybe if we– | 也许我们 |
[03:37] | Come on, come on. | 快走吧 |
[03:43] | Catherine, Beal. | 凯瑟琳 比尔 |
[03:45] | Wasif! | 瓦西夫 |
[03:49] | Tents, how quaint. | 帐篷 太古怪了 |
[03:56] | Qeesa, qeesa. | 琪萨 琪萨 |
[03:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:12] | Father? | 父亲 |
[04:14] | Where is everyone? | 人呢 |
[04:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:17] | Is there a Professor Langford here? | 这里有个叫兰福德教授的吗 |
[04:28] | We’ve lost our guide. | 向导没了 |
[04:30] | I don’t like this. | 这可不妙 |
[04:32] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[04:39] | Okay, okay. | 慢点 慢点 |
[04:41] | Dear God, we are– | 天啊 我们 |
[04:43] | Doomed. | 完了 |
[04:45] | Nonsense. | 扯淡 |
[04:47] | I brought us here safely, I shall return us home safely, | 我带你们安全地来这 也会安全地带你们回家 |
[04:49] | Nobody even knows we are here. | 都没人知道我们在这 |
[04:53] | Stefan, calm. | 斯特凡 冷静点 |
[05:04] | Heinrich knows! | 海因里希知道 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:34] | Come, come. | 来 |
[05:38] | Eva please, turn that camera off. | 伊娃拜托 把相机关了 |
[05:40] | But you have a good presence, hm? | 但你很帅气呀 |
[05:44] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[05:44] | Honestly Eva, sometimes I question | 说实话 伊娃 我有时会质疑 |
[05:46] | the Führer’s election of you. | 为什么元首要选你 |
[05:56] | She’s seized our weapons but left the rest of our equipment. | 她把我们的武器拿走了 但其他设备还在这 |
[05:59] | And all that remains is useless. | 这些都是废物 |
[06:04] | This is not useless. | 这不是废物 |
[06:06] | The thousand words contained within one image, | 千言万语现于一图 |
[06:09] | can charm the hearts of empires. | 可以迷倒众生 |
[06:11] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[06:12] | You brought that for a reason. | 你带来肯定是有原因的 |
[06:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:15] | The long histories of my work. | 我历史悠久的作品 |
[06:19] | Time for a little demonstration. | 是时候展示一下了 |
[06:24] | Stefan, come help here. | 斯特凡 帮个忙 |
[06:30] | Why so quiet professor? | 教授怎么不说话 |
[06:33] | I was thinking about how I should thank you. | 我在想该怎么感谢你 |
[06:38] | For bringing you on the greatest adventure of your life, huh? | 因为我带你来到这么伟大的旅程 |
[06:43] | For keeping Catherine out of this goddamn mess. | 因为你没让凯瑟琳搅进来 |
[06:56] | From now on, I’m in charge. | 从现在开始 我说了算 |
[07:00] | And here I thought you’ve been in charge this whole time. | 你不是一直说了算吗 |
[07:03] | The kid was your idea. | 是你说跟着那孩子的 |
[07:05] | That is my finger you’re bending. | 你掰的是我的手指 |
[07:07] | Sorry, thought it was Beal’s. | 抱歉 我以为是比尔的 |
[07:10] | Is anybody here not hostile? | 这里有友善的人吗 |
[07:12] | Even we are fighting, I say no. | 哪怕我们在吵架 我也要说没有 |
[07:15] | You don’t think I can get us out of this mess. | 你不信我能带你们逃出这鬼地方 |
[07:18] | Did I say that? | 我说了吗 |
[07:19] | Wasif, did I say– | 瓦西夫 我说了 |
[07:20] | I have no opinion. | 不予置评 |
[07:23] | I suggest we all remain calm. | 都冷静点 |
[07:26] | And let the solution present itself. | 车到山前必有路 |
[07:35] | Sit tight and wait? | 就这么坐等着 |
[07:37] | He’s worse than you! | 他比你还差劲 |
[07:38] | Worse than me? | 比我还差劲 |
[07:39] | You have no plan, nothing. | 你什么计划都没有 |
[07:42] | So we escape, then what? | 我们逃了以后呢 |
[07:44] | They still have our guns. | 枪还在他们那 |
[07:45] | We take them back obviously. | 去拿回来呗 还用问 |
[07:47] | Obviously. | 还用问 |
[07:50] | Look! | 瞧 |
[07:51] | I’m next, I’m next! | 快帮我 |
[07:52] | Shh, not so loud! | 小点声 |
[07:59] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别教我怎么做 |
[08:01] | Lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[08:03] | We just have to keep calm and– | 大家冷静点 |
[08:33] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[08:48] | I told you to be quiet. | 我叫你小点声 |
[08:55] | Wasif, Wasif. Look at me. | 瓦西夫 瓦西夫 看着我 |
[09:25] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |