时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Michael amended his will two months ago. | 迈克尔两个月前修改了遗嘱 |
[00:25] | I’m sure you understand this sets off alarm bells. | 你肯定能明白这让他的家人非常警觉 |
[00:28] | $500,000 was left in the name of Chelsea Rayne. | 他给切尔茜·瑞恩留了五十万美元 |
[00:32] | Are you Chelsea Rayne? | 你是切尔茜·瑞恩吗 |
[00:35] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[00:36] | – Will you tell me the truth? – Sure. | -你会跟我说真话吗 -好啊 |
[00:39] | What’s your real name? | 你的真名叫什么 |
[00:41] | It’s Annabel. | 安娜贝尔 |
[00:42] | I’m really happy we finally get to meet you. | 我真的非常高兴终于见到你了 |
[00:44] | Jack’s been talking about you for weeks. | 好几个星期了 杰克开口闭口都是你 |
[00:47] | – Hello? – I miss you already. | -你好 -我已经想你了 |
[00:49] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[00:51] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[00:52] | Uh, someone sent you this. | 有人给你送来了这个 |
[00:54] | I do not want you in my life, Jack. | 我的生活不欢迎你 杰克 |
[00:56] | Never call me again! | 再也别给我打电话 |
[00:59] | Learn this guy’s face. | 记住这家伙的脸 |
[01:01] | He’s the devil. | 他可是个恶魔 |
[01:02] | My client is suing the shit out of his client. | 我的委托人在狠狠的起诉他的委托人 |
[01:04] | It’s not going to trial. | 不会上法庭的 |
[01:05] | I got it. | 我能搞定 |
[01:06] | I will make sure it is not going to trial. | 我会确保不会上法庭 |
[01:12] | Tell me what my choices are. | 告诉我我有什么选择 |
[01:14] | I wanna hear you say it. | 你来告诉我 |
[01:16] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[01:17] | I’m leaving your money on the table. | 我把你的钱留下了 |
[01:19] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[01:21] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[01:23] | Tomorrow you’re gonna call Peter Gramercy. | 明天 你得打给彼得·格莱莫西 |
[01:25] | And you’re gonna tell him that you’re disclaiming | 告诉他你会放弃争夺 |
[01:26] | any and all interests in Michaels Cilic’s estate. | 迈克尔·西里克的任何遗产 |
[01:28] | If you don’t make this call, | 如果你不打电话 |
[01:30] | everyone will find out what you really do for a living. | 大家都会知道你究竟是做什么的 |
[01:42] | My clients would literally kill for your hair. | 我的客人拼了命也想要你的头发 |
[01:46] | I hope they wouldn’t literally kill anyone. | 我希望他们谁的命也不用拼 |
[01:52] | – Sorry, I just… – Okay. | -抱歉 我只是 -没事 |
[01:54] | Yes? | 说 |
[01:54] | Peter Gramercy’s office just sent over a disclaimer request. | 彼得·格莱莫西办公室刚送来一份弃权申请书 |
[01:58] | I could probably get you the money… | 我也许能帮你搞到钱… |
[01:59] | Okay, so do that. | 那就给我搞到钱 |
[02:01] | But they say they have enough to prove prostitution. | 但他们说他们完全能证明有性交易 |
[02:07] | Excuse me, I just… | 抱歉 我的 |
[02:10] | I insisted on a gag clause. | 我坚持要有封口条款 |
[02:11] | The money will be held in escrow for a year. | 根据协议钱会由第三方保管一年 |
[02:14] | If they breach it, try to out you, | 如果他们违反条款 把你的事捅出来 |
[02:16] | it’ll render this agreement null and void | 这份协议就宣告无效 |
[02:17] | and they’ll have to pay you the money. | 他们就必须把钱给你 |
[02:20] | Fine. But what is their case against me? | 好 但他们要怎么告我 |
[02:22] | “Hi, we hired some asshole | 你好 我们雇了某个混混 |
[02:24] | to solicit sex from a top-notch law student | 去和最优秀的法学生发生性行为 |
[02:26] | with no record, who turned him down. | 她没有前科 拒绝了这个混混 |
[02:29] | Can you arrest her?” | 你们能逮捕她吗 |
[02:30] | I mean, yes, they can. It doesn’t matter what the truth is. | 是 他们可以这么做 真相是什么无所谓 |
[02:33] | They have money. They’re angry. | 钱在他们那儿 他们很生气 |
[02:34] | – They will smear you, dear. – Please don’t call me “Dear”. | -他们会诽谤你 乖 -别叫我乖 |
[02:38] | I’d sign it. | 换我会签字的 |
[02:40] | Fuck you, Martin! | 去你的 马丁 |
[02:41] | Hey, don’t get mad at the messenger. | 别怪送信人啊 |
[02:42] | He left the money for me! | 这钱是他留给我的 |
[02:44] | You know what we gotta do? Find you a boyfriend. | 你知道我们该做什么吗 给你找个男朋友 |
[02:46] | You’re not funny. | 你真没意思 |
[02:53] | 应召女友 | |
[02:56] | I’m just juggling a lot right now. | 我只是眼下要应付的事太多了 |
[02:57] | So is every other student. | 其他学生也一样 |
[02:59] | But I’m particularly concerned about your recent attendance, | 但我格外关心你最近的出勤率 |
[03:02] | or lack thereof. | 或者说是缺勤率 |
[03:04] | I’m allowed three absences. | 我可以有三次缺勤 |
[03:05] | I don’t understand why there’s cause for alarm. | 我不明白那有什么大惊小怪的 |
[03:07] | You’re up to three already. | 你早就三次了 |
[03:09] | It’s not like you, that’s all. I’m just making sure you’re okay. | 那不像你 没别的 我只想确认你没事 |
[03:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:13] | Well, I’m glad to hear you’re fine, | 那我很高兴听到你没事 |
[03:15] | but if you miss one more class, | 但如果你再缺一次课 |
[03:16] | you’ll have to take the course over. | 你就不用来上课了 |
[03:18] | I got it under control, I know what I’m doing. | 我做事有分寸 我知道自己在干什么 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:22] | Well, as long as you’re aware. | 只要你心里清楚就行 |
[03:24] | Now, soon after, | 不久之后 |
[03:26] | frustrated with the process, | 由于进展不顺 |
[03:27] | he drafts a new summary, which then… | 他起草了一份新的总结 然后 |
[03:30] | Well, what does he do next, Christine? | 他下一步做了什么事 克里斯汀 |
[03:34] | He needs someone to sign. | 他需要有人来签字 |
[03:36] | Someone? | 谁 |
[03:38] | Uh, a- a qualified… | 一 一个够格的 |
[03:40] | Well, there’s a name for it… | 有专有名词的 |
[03:42] | Justin. | 贾斯丁 |
[03:43] | POSITA | POSITA. |
[03:44] | And what does that mean, Christine? | 是什么意思 克里斯汀 |
[03:45] | Person of Ordinary Skill in the Art. | 本领域普通技术人员 |
[03:47] | Correct. So, our client uses a POSITA, | 对 我们当事人凭借一个POSITA |
[03:50] | who, in this case, happens to also be his buddy… | 在此案中正好是他的朋友 |
[03:59] | Christine! | 克里斯汀 |
[04:03] | Just wanna talk. | 只是想谈谈 |
[04:08] | Look- look, I miss… I miss you. | 听着 我想 我想你 |
[04:13] | This is weird for me, too. | 这样我也很别扭 |
[04:15] | But you’ve given me no other option here. | 但你没有给我其他选择 |
[04:18] | This is not an option. | 这叫什么选择 |
[04:20] | Yeah, well, you- you’re not returning my phone calls, | 你 你不回我电话 |
[04:22] | my- my emails, | 我的邮件 |
[04:24] | my- my text messages… | 我 我的短信 |
[04:25] | I- I feel like you’ve… | 我感觉你 |
[04:27] | you’ve painted me into a corner here, | 是你让我走投无路了 |
[04:29] | you pushed me into a corner, and that’s- that’s why I came here. | 你让我走投无路了 所以我来了这里 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry, I don’t know you. | 不好意思 我不认识你 |
[04:37] | Christine, look… | 克里斯汀 听我说 |
[04:39] | Don’t go, don’t…! | 别走 别 |
[04:40] | Look, I just… I want to talk, okay? | 我只想 我想谈谈 好吗 |
[04:45] | Turn the car off, I want to talk. | 熄火 我想谈谈 |
[04:46] | I just want to talk! | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[04:47] | I want to talk! | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[04:52] | You fucking piece of shit! | 操你妈 |
[04:55] | You fucking dick! | 你他妈 |
[04:57] | Back me into a fucking corner! | 你他妈把我逼到绝路 |
[04:58] | You wanna play victim, you fucking dick? | 你他妈想装可怜是吧 |
[05:01] | I will fuck you up! | 看我不玩死你 |
[05:11] | Hi, you’ve reached Ana. | 你好 我是安娜 |
[05:13] | Can’t get to the phone, so leave me a message. | 有事无法接电话 请留言 |
[05:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Hey, Ana, it’s Annabel! | 安娜 我是安娜贝尔 |
[05:18] | Finally calling about lunch. | 终于记起约你吃中饭 |
[05:20] | Um, I just wanted to know if you’re available tomorrow? | 不知道明天你有没有空 |
[05:23] | Call me back on my cell phone, um… | 回我电话 |
[05:26] | or text me, either way. | 发短信 都行 |
[05:28] | Alright, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[05:31] | I feel weird talking to you about Jack | 我觉得跟你谈杰克的事挺奇怪的 |
[05:32] | because, obviously, you and I don’t know each other very well. | 因为显然我和你不太熟 |
[05:36] | But I would not do this… | 但如果不是迫不得已 |
[05:40] | if I didn’t have to. | 我是不会来找你的 |
[05:42] | I’m sure this is uncomfortable for you, | 我知道你会不太自在 |
[05:44] | because, obviously, you’re very close to Jack and I’m his… | 因为毕竟你和杰克关系很好 而我是他 |
[05:48] | ex-girlfriend… | 前女友 |
[05:50] | Essentially. | 可以这么说 |
[05:53] | Sure, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | But I… | 但我 |
[05:57] | I just… I… | 我只是 我 |
[05:59] | I just want you to check on him and see if he’s okay. | 我只希望你能看看他 看他有没有事 |
[06:04] | I would call him, but I- I honestly | 我会打给他 但说实在的 |
[06:07] | don’t feel comfortable calling him. | 我不太想打给他 |
[06:10] | To be completely honest, I feel scared to call him. | 坦白点说 我怕打给他 |
[06:15] | I… I don’t think he would do anything to you. | 我 我觉得他不会对你做什么的 |
[06:19] | I wish I could agree with you. | 我也希望事实如此 |
[06:22] | I still don’t understand what he did that was so alarming. | 我还是不明白他做了什么让你这么害怕 |
[06:27] | You need to do what you need to do, but… | 你做你该做的事就好 但 |
[06:29] | I don’t want to put you in the middle of this. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[06:31] | I feel terrible. | 我很不好受 |
[06:33] | I just… | 我只是 |
[06:34] | I just would like you to talk to him | 我只是想你跟他谈谈 |
[06:37] | because his behavior needs to stop. | 因为他不能再这样了 |
[06:39] | He’s threatening me. | 他对我造成了威胁 |
[06:41] | And disrupting my life. | 影响了我的生活 |
[06:44] | And I don’t want to have to get legal about it. | 而且我不想用到法律手段 |
[06:50] | Because that would break my heart. | 因为那样我会很伤心 |
[07:14] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[07:15] | Umm… That’ll be $55.26. | 55.26块 |
[07:17] | – Was this in yesterday? – Yeah, yesterday. | -是昨天送来的吗 -是的 |
[07:43] | 成衣 改衣 | |
[07:52] | How much it is? $55…? | 多少钱 55块 |
[07:53] | – Uh, $55.20… – Here’s $60, keep the change. | -55块2 -60块 不用找了 |
[07:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:27] | Hey! | 你好 |
[09:29] | Who’s your friend back there? | 你身后的朋友是谁 |
[09:36] | Lick him. | 舔他 |
[09:39] | You’re sick. | 你有病吧 |
[09:44] | You have excellent cheekbones. | 你颧骨真好看 |
[09:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:59] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 很好 |
[10:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:17] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[11:37] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[12:12] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[12:14] | – I was just leaving. – Yeah, I can see that. | -我正要走 -看得出来 |
[12:16] | You look nice. | 你看起来很美 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I was just meeting some of my friends here, | 我只是来这跟几个朋友聚会 |
[12:19] | having a drink. | 喝点东西 |
[12:21] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[12:23] | What are you actually doing here? | 说真的 你到底来做什么 |
[12:26] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也可以同样反问你 |
[12:28] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | Are you following me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[12:31] | – I was having lunch with my friends. – Stop. | -我刚和我朋友吃午餐 -够了 |
[12:33] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没有时间听你鬼扯 |
[12:35] | I saw who you were sitting with. | 我看见你跟谁坐在一桌 |
[12:40] | You need to think twice | 你得考虑清楚 |
[12:42] | before entertaining childish conspiracy theories. | 再去构想你幼稚的阴谋论 |
[12:45] | – Is that a threat? – I’m just saying… | -这是在威胁吗 -我只是说… |
[12:47] | it would be in your best interest not to mention | 你最好别提起 |
[12:50] | a coincidental meeting between two friends. | 这场两位朋友间的巧遇 |
[12:54] | Clear? | 懂了吗 |
[13:00] | Hope you had a nice brunch. | 希望你刚刚的午餐还愉快 |
[13:15] | I’m at the third table from the entrance on the right, | 我在进门右手边第三桌 |
[13:17] | I’m wearing a pin stripe suit and admittedly, | 穿着细条纹西装 然后老实说 |
[13:19] | – I’m in the loss of hair department… – I’m so sorry, Simon, | -我顶上稀疏… -很抱歉 西蒙 |
[13:20] | but I’m gonna have to cancel our date. | 我必须取消今天的约会 |
[13:22] | – This is very unprofessional. – I know, I’m so sorry. | -这太不专业了 -我知道 很抱歉 |
[13:24] | Something actually came up last minute. | 我真的临时有事 |
[13:30] | It’s not going to trial. I got it. | 不会上法庭的 我能搞定 |
[13:33] | I will make sure it is not going to trial. | 我会确保不会上法庭 |
[13:39] | Our deal still stands. | 我们的协议依然有效 |
[13:42] | Checks go to QUORTA. | 支票写给库塔 |
[13:44] | 网络登入 请输入用户名和密码 | |
[13:46] | It’s not going to trial. I got it. | 不会上法庭的 我能搞定 |
[13:49] | I will make sure it is not going to trial. | 我会确保不会上法庭 |
[13:55] | Our deal still stands. | 我们的协议依然有效 |
[13:57] | Checks go to QUORTA. | 支票写给库塔 |
[14:00] | It’s not going to trial. I got it. | 不会上法庭的 我能搞定 |
[14:03] | I will make sure it is not going to trial. | 我会确保不会上法庭 |
[14:28] | So I just- I got a call from I.T. | 网管部门刚刚打给我 |
[14:30] | They noticed that my password was being used | 他们发现我的密码 |
[14:32] | on multiple computers at the same time, so… | 同时在多台电脑上登入 所以… |
[14:35] | Okay. | 哦 |
[14:39] | Well, I need more time. | 我还需要更多时间 |
[14:40] | I’m just trying to find the files that you can’t find. | 我在找那些你找不到的档案 |
[14:42] | – Yeah, I… – Kayla, I’m trying to help you. | -我… -凯拉 我是在帮你 |
[14:44] | Well don’t, okay? ‘Cause I don’t want to lose my job. | 那就别帮了好吗 我可不想丢了饭碗 |
[14:46] | So… Don’t use my password. | 所以…别用我的密码 |
[14:48] | Fine. | 知道了 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:04] | Skip wants to see you. He’s not happy. | 斯基普找你 他不太高兴 |
[15:10] | You wanted to see me? | 你要找我吗 |
[15:13] | Why did you change my language in the Eisner application? | 你为什么要更改我艾斯纳申请表上的用词 |
[15:17] | You told me to err on the side of caution. | 你跟我说的宁可小心谨慎 |
[15:19] | Our client’s Claim 15 seemed dangerously close | 我们客户申请的第十五项似乎 |
[15:21] | to CME’s already existing patent. | 和CME既有的专利太相似 |
[15:23] | “Seemed”? | “似乎” |
[15:25] | I asked you to run a simple clearance search, verifying facts… | 我单纯要你做个专利检索 查证事实 |
[15:29] | Not opinions. Our client isn’t paying us for your opinion. | 没要你给意见 客户不是付钱来听你意见的 |
[15:32] | It was a suggestion. I noted that in the margins. | 只是个建议 我有在旁注说明 |
[15:35] | Next time, keep them to yourself. | 下一次别再给建议了 |
[16:06] | Christine Reade… | 克里斯汀·里德 |
[16:07] | – Do you have time? – Okay. | -你有空吗 -有 |
[16:11] | You can go in. | 你可以进去了 |
[16:24] | Look, I know we’re not friends. | 我知道我们不是朋友 |
[16:26] | Of course, we’re friends. | 我们当然是朋友 |
[16:27] | Great, we’re friends. | 很好 我们是朋友 |
[16:29] | There’s something I need to talk to you about. | 我有件事要跟你说 |
[16:31] | About David? | 关于大卫的事 |
[16:33] | Is this personal? | 是私事吗 |
[16:34] | Yes… | 对 |
[16:35] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:39] | Um, I have- I haven’t talked to anyone about this | 我还没跟任何人提过这件事 |
[16:41] | because it could open Kirkland up to a malpractice suit. | 因为这可能会让科克兰吃上执业不当的官司 |
[16:45] | Um, you’re heading XHP now, so I thought I’d tell you. | 现在XHP归你管 所以我想应该告诉你 |
[16:52] | David’s intentionally throwing the XHP case. | 大卫是故意搞砸了XHP的案子 |
[16:56] | That’s a very serious accusation. | 那是非常严重的指控 |
[16:59] | It’s not an accusation. | 这不是指控 |
[17:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:06] | Play it. | 打开看看 |
[17:19] | It’s not going to trial. I got it. | 不会上法庭的 我能搞定 |
[17:22] | I will make sure it is not going to trial. | 我会确保不会上法庭 |
[17:28] | Our deal still stands. | 我们的协议依然有效 |
[17:30] | Checks go to QUORTA. | 支票写给库塔 |
[17:33] | I have more. | 我还有更多的 |
[17:35] | Like what? | 更多的什么 |
[17:37] | You should talk to the opposing counsel. | 你应该跟抗辩方谈谈 |
[17:41] | To Ben Holgrem. | 跟本·霍格鲁姆谈 |
[18:21] | Come in. | 请进 |
[18:38] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:54] | She knows about QUORTA. | 她知道库塔的事 |
[19:09] | – Hi, Mom. – Christine, hi! | -妈 -克里斯汀 |
[19:10] | Is this a good time? | 现在有空吗 |
[19:11] | Uh, not really. What is it? | 不怎么有空 怎么了 |
[19:15] | A man just called the house, asking for you. | 刚才有个男的往家里打电话 说找你 |
[19:17] | He wouldn’t leave his name or number. | 他不肯留下名字或者电话号码 |
[19:19] | He said it was urgent. | 他说有急事 |
[19:20] | Did he say what it’s about? | 他说什么事了吗 |
[19:22] | No, but he asked if I was your mother. | 没有 但他问我是不是你母亲 |
[19:24] | Well, what did you say? | 那你怎么说的 |
[19:26] | Well… I didn’t tell him anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[19:28] | I don’t know who this person is. | 我都不知道这人是谁 |
[19:30] | – And he didn’t say who he was? – No. | -他也没说他是谁吗 -没有 |
[19:33] | Did you ask? | 你问了吗 |
[19:35] | Of course. I’m not stupid, Christine! | 当然 我又不傻 克里斯汀 |
[19:44] | I’m sure it was fine. | 我相信没事的 |
[19:45] | I don’t think there’s anything to worry about it. | 我觉得没什么好担心的 |
[19:47] | It’s probably just like a sales call or something. | 八成是推销电话之类的 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | Thought you’d want to know. | 想着你可能想了解一下 |
[19:58] | I don’t think there’s anything to worry about it. | 我觉得没什么好担心的 |
[20:00] | I’m gonna call you back. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:09] | What are we going to do about her? | 我们要拿她怎么办 |
[21:13] | I don’t think she has much. | 我觉得她并没有很多把柄 |
[21:15] | If she did, she would’ve gone straight to the police already. | 如果有的话 她早就去找警察了 |
[21:18] | Not if she wants leverage. | 如果她无意要挟的话 |
[21:20] | Leverage for what? | 要挟什么 |
[21:22] | I don’t think she’s that smart. | 我觉得她没那么聪明 |
[21:25] | Look, I don’t have a dick. | 听着 我没有老二 |
[21:27] | And Ben’s not dumb enough to dip his | 本也不会傻到把他的插到某个 |
[21:28] | into some crazy, bitch intern. | 臭婊子实习生的逼里 |
[21:31] | I’m not going to prison. | 我不进监狱 |
[21:33] | He’s not going to prison. | 他不进监狱 |
[21:35] | By all means, if you’d like to, David… | 大卫 你想进随你便 |
[21:41] | Maybe it’ll all just blow over. | 说不定这事就不声不响地过去了 |
[21:44] | Shut up, Ben. | 闭嘴 本 |
[21:50] | Christine… | 克里斯汀 |
[21:52] | Come by my office, we’ll finish our talk. | 来我办公室一趟 我们把话说完 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:04] | I really don’t think we should shy away from Heron. | 我真的觉得我们不应该躲着赫伦 |
[22:07] | They’re offering 30% equity. | 他们提出30%的股权 |
[22:10] | The profit margins could be huge. | 利润率会很可观 |
[22:12] | And what if they’re not profitable? | 如果他们没有盈利呢 |
[22:16] | How soon can we terminate their contract? | 他们的合同最快多久能结束 |
[22:18] | Six months after the application’s approved. | 申请批准后六个月 |
[22:23] | Six months? | 六个月 |
[22:28] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[22:39] | Skip Hadderly’s office. This is Christine Reade. | 斯基普·哈德利办公室 我是克里斯汀·里德 |
[22:42] | What did you tell Ana, you fucking cunt? | 你跟安娜说什么了 你个贱人 |
[22:54] | Susan, will you set up lunch this week… | 苏珊 这周你能和赫伦内部人员 |
[22:56] | – with uh, in-house at Heron? – Mm-hmm. | -安排一下午餐吗 -好的 |
[22:58] | – Include Tariq Barr. – Okay. | -还有特里克·巴尔 -好 |
[22:59] | – Anything else? – No, that’s it, thank you. | -还有别的事吗 -没了就这些 谢谢 |
[23:28] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[23:44] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[23:47] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[23:51] | – Say it. – It turns me on! | -说出来 -让我很爽 |
[24:14] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[24:19] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[24:22] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[24:26] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[24:27] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |