Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] I’m not your friend. 我不是你的朋友
[00:27] Maybe I can be, but not at 4 o’clock in the morning. 或许我将来可以是 但凌晨四点不行
[00:30] You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧
[00:32] It turns you on. 有钱拿
[00:33] Getting paid. 让你很爽
[00:36] Yes! 是的
[00:38] Say it! 说出来
[00:39] It turns me on! 让我很爽
[00:42] – I miss you already. – How did you get this number? -我已经想你了 -你怎么知道这个号码的
[00:46] Christine! 克里斯汀
[00:48] – Just want to talk. – I’m sorry, I don’t know you. -我只想谈谈 -不好意思 我不认识你
[00:51] Look, I just… I wanna talk. 我只想 我想谈谈
[00:53] I just wanna talk. I wanna talk! 我想跟你谈谈 我想谈谈
[00:55] I’m sure this is uncomfortable for you 我知道你会不太自在
[00:57] because obviously you’re very close to Jack. 因为毕竟你和杰克关系很好
[00:59] I just would like you to talk to him 我只是想你跟他谈谈
[01:01] because he’s threatening me. 他对我造成了威胁
[01:04] 抱歉 想见你 爱你 杰克
[01:04] And disrupting my life. 影响了我的生活
[01:06] David’s intentionally throwing the XHP case. 大卫是故意搞砸了XHP的案子
[01:09] That’s a very serious accusation. 那是非常严重的指控
[01:12] Play it. 打开看看
[01:13] I will make sure it is not going to trial. 我会确保不会上法庭
[01:19] She knows about Quorta. 她知道库塔的事
[01:27] Take it in all the way. 全部含进去
[01:34] You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧
[01:36] It turns you on, getting paid. 有钱拿 让你很爽
[01:41] Say it! 说出来
[01:42] It turns me on! 让我很爽
[01:43] 应召女友
[01:48] Skip Hadderly’s office. This is Christine Reade. 斯基普·哈德利办公室 我是克里斯汀·里德
[01:51] What did you tell Ana, you fucking cunt? 你跟安娜说什么了 你个贱人
[02:09] Hey, I’m gonna go this way. 我走这边了
[02:27] Holy shit! 该死
[02:28] What? 什么
[02:37] Skip Hadderly’s office. This is Christine Reade. 斯基普·哈德利办公室 我是克里斯汀·里德
[02:40] I need to see you in my office right now. 马上来我办公室
[02:44] – Why? – You know why. -干什么 -你清楚
[02:57] You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧
[03:00] It turns you on, getting paid. 有钱拿 让你很爽
[03:17] Here she comes. 她来了
[03:18] Turn it off. 关掉
[03:19] Turn it off. 关掉
[03:26] David wants to see me. 大卫要见我
[03:42] You wanted to see me? 你想见我
[03:43] Shut the door. 关门
[03:45] I’d rather leave it open. 我不想关
[03:47] Shut the fucking door! 给我他妈关上门
[03:53] I- I don’t- I don’t know what to think. 我不知道该怎么想
[03:55] I have no idea why you would do something like this. 我真不知道你为什么要做这种事
[03:58] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[04:00] You don’t know what I’m talking about? 你不知道我在说什么
[04:04] You do this kind of stuff all the time? 你经常干这种事吗
[04:09] Take it in all the way. 全部含进去
[04:13] I don’t know what that is. 我不知道那是什么
[04:14] You don’t know what that is? 你不知道吗
[04:16] No? 不吗
[04:18] – Take a look at it. – …You like getting paid… -看看吧 -有钱拿…
[04:23] Say it! 说出来
[04:24] It turns me on! 让我很爽
[04:33] It’s all over for you. 你完了
[04:35] You realize that, right? 你明白吧
[04:37] It’s all over. 你完了
[04:40] Who sent you that? 谁发给你的
[04:42] Who sent it? 谁发的
[04:45] You sent it. 你发的
[04:47] I didn’t send that. 我没有
[04:49] No? Look! 没有吗 看啊
[04:51] That’s your fucking email! 那是你的电邮
[04:55] It didn’t just go to me, too. 而且不是只发给了我
[04:57] It went to everybody. 大家都收到了
[04:59] Everybody! 每个人
[05:03] Is this about me? 是针对我吗
[05:05] Did you send this to my wife? 你给我妻子也发了吗
[05:08] I have no idea what you are doing. 我不知道你在做什么
[05:10] What’s your angle? Why are you doing this? 你什么意思 你为什么要这么做
[05:13] Talking to Erin? 还告诉艾琳
[05:14] Like sticking your nose in things 去插手跟你
[05:16] that have nothing to do with you. 毫无关系的事
[05:18] – Maybe my email got hacked. – I don’t care! -我的电邮大概被黑了 -我不在乎
[05:21] I want you to delete all of our communications. 你去删除我们所有的通讯
[05:24] Every email. 每一封电邮
[05:26] Every text. 每条短信
[05:27] That’s not me. 那不是我
[05:28] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[05:31] I want you out of my fucking life. 我要你滚出我的生活
[05:35] I want you out of this building. 我要你滚出这栋楼
[05:37] I want you to just disappear. 我要你消失
[05:40] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗
[05:41] Delete everything! 给我全部删除
[05:42] I do not want to be associated with you! 我不想跟你扯上关系
[05:47] What is this? 这是什么
[05:50] Take it in all the way. 全部含进去
[06:00] You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧
[06:01] Is this supposed to be funny? 这是搞笑吗
[06:05] She recorded this? 她自己录的吗
[06:07] You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧
[06:10] It’s definitely her. 绝对是她
[06:13] She’s lost her mind. 她是疯了
[06:14] You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧
[06:28] “克里斯汀·里德干我” 克里斯汀·里德 发至
[06:43] Take it in all the way. 全部含进去
[06:54] You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧
[06:56] Yes. 是的
[06:56] It turns you on, getting paid. 有钱拿 让你很爽
[07:01] Say it! 说出来
[07:02] It turns me on! 让我很爽
[07:35] …It turns you on, getting paid. 有钱拿 让你很爽
[07:37] …I’m glad she’s getting paid. 幸好她至少拿钱了
[07:39] Say it! 说出来
[07:40] It turns me on! 让我很爽
[08:10] I’m- I’m so sorry, Skip. 真抱歉 斯基普
[08:13] What- what was it that you’d wanted me to check on citations? 你要我查什么引文
[08:19] Check the citations and… 查引文
[08:21] double-check the data. 核查数据
[08:23] Okay. 好的
[08:55] You know, if you wanna… 如果你想
[08:57] If you wanna go home, 如果你想回家
[08:58] and take the rest of the day off, it’s… 休息半天
[09:01] It’s fine. 也没关系
[09:03] Why? 为什么
[09:09] I- I can understand if you feel uncomfortable here right now. 如果你现在不想待在这儿 我能理解
[09:13] Why is that? 为什么
[09:22] Well, the… 那个…
[09:26] Are you saying that you want me to go home? 你是要我回家吗
[09:32] No, no. 不是
[09:34] Stay if you like. 如果你想留下就留下吧
[09:36] Forget I mentioned it. 就当我没提过
[09:52] Why would she send that? 她为什么要发那个
[09:57] She probably rents hotel rooms on penthouses. 她大概租顶层酒店房间
[10:03] I think she’s in business in New York. 她觉得她在纽约做生意
[10:05] Yeah, I think so. 是啊
[10:05] I mean, she’s so fucking dirty, like I… 她真淫荡
[10:08] – He was fucking her in the ass? – There’s no question. -他是爆她菊吧 -毫无疑问
[10:11] She’s messed up, man. 她真有病
[10:12] Who sends out a sex tape in a law office? 谁往律所发性爱录像带啊
[10:14] I’d still fuck her, man. 但我还是愿意上她
[10:17] That doesn’t say anything, man, you’d fuck anything. 但这没什么说服力 是动的男人都会操
[10:19] Yeah. 是啊
[10:21] Don’t mind me. 别管我
[10:23] Keep talking. 接着说啊
[10:28] Excuse me. 借过
[10:29] Oh, sorry, I’m in your way? 抱歉 我挡着了吗
[10:31] No, no need to apologize. 没有 不必道歉
[10:34] The coffee sucks. 这咖啡好烂
[10:38] How’s your day? 你今天如何
[10:40] How do you think? 你觉得呢
[10:43] Well, I can only imagine, especially for interns. 我只能想象 尤其你还是个实习生
[10:46] What exactly can you imagine? 你究竟能想象什么
[10:49] Just have a lot to take in. 只是一时不好下咽
[10:54] I wanna make something very clear. 我想说清楚
[10:58] You’re making me feel very, very uncomfortable. 你让我非常不舒服
[11:01] Yeah, uncomfortable how? 怎么不舒服
[11:03] Wh- what are you talking about? 你什么意思
[11:05] I think you know what I’m talking about. 我想你知道我什么意思
[11:11] Interns are all spread too thin? 实习生都太拼了
[11:13] Alright, you’re all- you’re all overworked. 你们都太工作太狠了
[11:18] I don’t think that’s what you meant. 我觉得你不是那个意思
[11:22] – I dunno what you’re talking about… – Okay. -我不知道你在说什么 -好了
[11:24] Let’s all just take it down a notch. 我们都退一步吧
[11:27] I’m sorry for my friend here. 我替我朋友道歉
[11:30] Please get your hands off me. 请别碰我
[11:41] She’s still here. 她还没走
[11:42] That’s so embarrassing. 太丢人了
[11:53] You can’t go in there, she’s in a meeting. 你不能进去 她在开会
[11:54] – I can see that. – You need to come back later. -我看得出 -你得稍后再来
[11:55] Excuse me, so sorry. 打扰 真抱歉
[11:57] I need to talk to you when you get a second. 等你有空我得跟你谈谈
[11:58] I’ll come back later. 我稍后再来
[12:27] Just have a lot to take in. 只是一时不好下咽
[12:29] I wanna make something very clear. 我想说清楚
[12:31] You’re making me feel very, very uncomfortable. 你让我非常不舒服
[12:34] Yeah, uncomfortable how? 怎么不舒服
[12:36] Are you saying that you want me to go home? 你是要我回家吗
[12:40] No, no. 不是
[12:42] Stay if you like. 如果你想留下就留下吧
[12:43] Forget I mentioned it. 就当我没提过
[12:45] Is this about me? 是针对我吗
[12:47] Did you send this to my wife? 你给我妻子也发了吗
[12:49] I want you to delete all of our communications. 你去删除我们所有的通讯
[12:53] Every email. 每一封电邮
[12:54] Every text. 每条短信
[12:55] That’s not me. 那不是我
[12:57] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗
[12:58] Delete everything! 给我全部删除
[12:59] I do not want to be associated with you! 我不想跟你扯上关系
[13:05] Fucking psychopath! 真是个疯子
[13:17] Bullshit… 该死
[13:25] I’m about to jump into a meeting, what’s up? 我正要去开会 什么事
[13:27] Hey, I was just calling to say hi. 我就是想打个招呼
[13:31] Is everything okay? 一切都好吗
[13:34] Yeah, I’m just busy. 嗯 我忙着呢
[13:35] What is it? 怎么了
[13:37] Ahhh, I just… 我就是
[13:40] I just can’t wait to see you tonight. 我等不及今晚见你了
[13:42] I might be home late. 我可能会晚点回家
[13:45] You sure everything’s okay? 你确定没事吗
[13:47] I already told you, yes. 我说了 没事
[13:49] – I need to go. – Okay. -我得挂了 -好
[13:51] I’ll see you later. 我们回头见
[13:57] Bye… I love you. 再见 我爱你
[14:10] What’s her fucking name? 她叫什么来着
[14:17] Kayla, can you come in here for a minute? 凯拉 你能进来一下吗
[14:32] Come on in, have a seat. 请进 坐
[14:33] Close the door please. 请关门
[14:36] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:46] You and Christine are friends? 你和克里斯汀是朋友吗
[14:48] Sort of. 算是吧
[14:50] I’m concerned about her behavior lately. 我对她最近的表现有些担心
[14:54] Have you noticed anything? Has she said anything to you? 你注意什么了吗 她对你说什么了吗
[14:58] No… No. 没有
[15:06] She- she didn’t tell me about the video, 她没跟我说视频的事
[15:07] if- if that’s what you’re asking. 如果你是想问这个
[15:09] I mean why would she send something like that out? 她干吗要发这样的东西
[15:13] Well, I… 我
[15:17] – I’m… – We’ll never know, of course. -我… -我们无从知道了
[15:19] when I rotated her, did she say anything to you? 我换掉她后 她有跟你说过什么吗
[15:23] Did she confide in you? 她跟你说什么心里话了吗
[15:25] No, ahhh… 没有
[15:26] She didn’t say anything, but she did seem upset. 她没说什么 但她看上去是有些不开心
[15:29] She didn’t say anything? 她没说什么
[15:32] It’s okay. 没事
[15:34] You can tell me, it’s alright. 你可以告诉我的
[15:38] Okay… 好吧
[15:41] She- she wanted access to your files. 她想要查看你的文件
[15:44] Why? 为什么
[15:46] She needed to verify some information for Skip and 她要替斯基普查证一些信息
[15:50] she wanted to cross-reference some of your prior cases. 她要用你之前的一些案子做对比
[15:55] And you gave her access? 你让她看了吗
[16:04] – I… – It’s okay. -我 -没事
[16:06] I don’t care, I just need to know. 我不在意 我只是想知道
[16:09] Yeah. 好
[16:10] I- I thought I was just helping her out. 我以为我只是在帮她
[16:19] Okay. 好
[16:27] – Jeff’s not in there, right? – No. -杰夫不在吗 -不
[16:28] Okay. 好
[16:30] I wanna make something very clear. 我想说清楚
[16:34] You’re making me feel very, very uncomfortable. 你让我非常不舒服
[16:39] – Hey, buddy, got a minute? – Yeah. -哥们 有空吗 -嗯
[16:41] Have you seen the video? 你看视频了吗
[16:43] Yes. 是啊
[16:44] Look, I uh, 听我说
[16:46] She’s gotta get out of here, I tried… 她得离开这儿 我劝她了
[16:47] I- I did try. 真的
[16:49] But she’s… 但她
[16:50] I think she’s in shock, and to be honest with you, 我觉得她吓呆了 老实说
[16:52] I- I don’t think she sent that email. 我觉得那电邮不是她发的
[16:54] Oh, no she sent it. 不 是她发的
[16:55] She is totally unstable. 她绝对有毛病
[16:57] You know and Kayla said that Christine wanted access to my files. 凯拉说克里斯汀想查看我的文件
[17:01] She said that you told her to 她说你叫她
[17:03] cross-reference for one of your cases? 为你的一件案子做对比
[17:10] – No, I didn’t ask her to do that. – No, of course, you didn’t! -我没叫她那么做 -是啊 当然
[17:11] I just want to make sure that you and I are on the same page. 我只想确保我们的看法是一致的
[17:15] Okay? Cause she’s been pulling some shit lately. 好吗 她最近搞出不少花样
[17:17] But don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of it. 别担心 我会解决的
[17:19] I got this. 交给我吧
[17:20] I want you to delete all of our communications. 你去删除我们所有的通讯
[17:24] Every email. 每一封电邮
[17:25] Every text. 每条短信
[17:27] That’s not me. 那不是我
[17:28] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗
[17:29] Delete everything! 给我全部删除
[17:30] I do not want to be associated with you! 我不想跟你扯上关系
[17:41] Why do you want me to delete all our correspondence? 你为什么要我删除一切我们的通讯
[17:44] Is it ’cause you’re worried I’m gonna tell someone about us? 你是担心我会把我们的事告诉别人吗
[17:46] I’m not worried. 我才不担心
[17:48] You’re gonna do what you’re gonna do. 你想做什么就会做什么
[17:51] Does Megan know? 梅根知道吗
[17:53] Did you tell your wife about us? 你跟你妻子说我们的事了吗
[17:59] I don’t understand why you won’t talk to me. 我不明白你为什么不肯跟我说话
[18:00] I don’t know what I did wrong. 我不知道我做错了什么
[18:02] I miss spending time with you. 我怀念跟你在一起
[18:04] There is nothing between us. 我们之间什么都没有
[18:08] Who’s Quorta? 库塔是谁
[18:11] – What’d you just say? – Quorta. -你说什么 -库塔
[18:12] The shell company you were talking to Ben Holgrem about. 你跟本·霍格鲁姆提到的那家空壳公司
[18:18] Stay the fuck away from me! 你他妈离我远点
[18:20] You are fucking insane! 你他妈是个疯子
[18:28] That’s not something we agreed to. 我们说好的可不是这样
[18:29] You can’t go in there, she’s on the phone! 你不能进去 她在打电话
[18:32] – Hold on. – I’m assuming you saw the video. -等等 -你看过视频了吧
[18:33] I tried to stop her! 我想拦她来着
[18:35] It’s okay. 没事
[18:37] Listen, I’m gonna have to call you back, I apologize. 听着 我得再打给你了 抱歉
[18:42] – You saw the video. – I saw it. -你看视频了吧 -我看了
[18:43] I didn’t send that. I don’t know where that came from. 那不是我发的 我不知道视频是哪来的
[18:50] I think it was David. 我觉得是大卫
[18:53] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[18:55] I think he’s trying to discredit everything that I have… 我觉得他是想毁掉我的信誉
[18:57] Everything that- everything that I know. 让我了解的情况变得不可信
[19:00] I understand. 我明白
[19:01] You’re upset, you’re confused. 你很难过 你无法理解
[19:04] No, no, no, no, no! 不不
[19:05] He grabbed me in the hallway! 他在走廊里抓我
[19:08] He’s trying to scare me. 他想吓唬我
[19:13] This is a shocking day. 今天对你来说很震惊
[19:15] But it’s gonna be fine. 但不会有事的
[19:16] Please stop saying everything’s gonna be okay. 别再说”不会有事”了
[19:20] What do you want me to do? 你要我做什么
[19:22] Evans wants to see Christine right away. 埃文斯想马上见克里斯汀
[19:26] They’re gonna kick me out of here. 他们要赶我走了
[19:29] What do you want me to do? 你要我做什么
[19:33] I want you to tell me you believe me. 我要你告诉我你相信我
[19:39] I… 我
[19:40] I want you to tell me you believe me. 我要你告诉我你相信我
[19:46] Okay. 好吧
[20:01] This could get ugly, Tariq. 这可能会闹得很大 特里克
[20:04] This girl… 这女孩
[20:06] Her behavior is alarming. 她的行为令人担心
[20:08] And I don’t think we can underestimate 我觉得我们不能低估
[20:11] just how unstable she is. 她究竟多不稳定
[20:13] We need to be very careful with this. 我们得小心处理
[20:16] Look… 听着
[20:18] She’s made a number of 她在办公室曾
[20:19] physical advances towards me in the office. 多次勾引我
[20:22] I tried to let her down politely. 我想礼貌地回绝她
[20:24] – I rotated her to Skip. – Did you fuck her? -我把她换给了斯基普 -你上过她吗
[20:28] Gentlemen, I’ve got work to do. 先生们 我还有工作呢
[20:30] We’re letting this girl go, right? 我们要解雇这个女孩 是吧
[20:32] – I’m tired of talking about it. – Yeah. -我不想再谈了 -嗯
[20:35] – Mr. Barr? – Thanks for this. -巴尔先生 -谢谢
[20:38] Have a seat. 请坐
[20:41] Yeah, yeah. 嗯
[20:54] Absolutely. It’s fine. 好的 没事
[20:55] Here she comes. 她来了
[20:59] Have a seat. 请坐
[21:00] I’d rather stand. 我想站着
[21:04] Listen, emails sent from 听着 你个人电邮
[21:05] your personal account has been very disruptive. 发出的邮件造成了很大影响
[21:07] You have no idea what I’m going through. 你根本无法想象我此刻的感受
[21:10] You’re absolutely right, I don’t. 你说得对 我无法想象
[21:13] We need to send you home until we can further assess 我们得让你回家 直到我们进一步确定
[21:15] your level of involvement. 你的参与情况
[21:17] So you’re firing me? 你们要解雇我
[21:19] They haven’t made that decision yet. 他们还未决定呢
[21:21] Okay, but to be clear, I’m not coming to work tomorrow. 好吧 但我们说清楚 我明天不能来上班了
[21:24] Kirkland’s not offering me a position. 科克兰不会正式雇佣我
[21:27] And my internship’s over. 我的实习生涯也结束了
[21:31] It’s not for me to say, but… 这我不好说 但是
[21:37] I’ll get my things. 我去收拾东西
[21:39] I’m sorry, she’s out of the office. 抱歉 她不在办公室
[21:41] Is there someone else you’d like to talk to? 你还想找谁吗
[21:43] Or would you like her voice mail? 或是要给她留言
[21:43] I’ll just write the number down. 等我把号码写下来
[21:45] Okay, sure. 好的
[21:52] Once all that stuff is done, if you have any questions, 等这些办好 如果你还有疑问
[21:54] just either shoot me an email, or call me on my cell phone. 要么给我发邮件 要么打电话
[21:57] Kirkland and Allen, may I help you? 科克兰-安伦律所 有什么能帮您的
[21:58] I’d be out of the office, later today and tomorrow morning. 我今天晚些时候和明天上午都不在办公室
[22:00] But, this needs to be done, right away. 但这个得马上办好
[22:02] Okay. 好的
[22:55] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[22:59] Okay, let’s sit you down. 好了 你先坐下
[23:01] There you go, okay. 好了 好了
[23:06] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[23:08] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[23:09] No, no… Someone needs to call 911! 不不 谁打下911
[23:12] – Is she okay? – Just get her some water. -她没事吧 -给她点水
[23:15] Please get her some water. 请给她点水
[23:17] Okay, you’re fine, okay, okay, okay. 好了 没事的 没事了
[23:19] Okay, okay… 没事的
[23:22] I’d like to have a- an ambulance, please. 我想叫辆救护车
[23:24] Deep breath. 深呼吸
[23:25] Kirkland and Allen. 科克兰-安伦律所
[23:27] Okay. 好的
[23:29] Discredit? You don’t have to discredit her? She’s crazy. 毁掉她信誉 根本没这必要 她是个疯子
[23:32] She’s discrediting herself… 她在自毁清誉
[23:34] Hang on. 等等
[23:37] I can’t breathe! 我无法呼吸了
[23:40] – Just get her a glass of water. – Thank you. -给她倒杯水 -谢谢
[23:42] 911. Thank you. 911 谢谢
[23:53] Hi, Christine, can you sit up for me, please? 克里斯汀 你坐好行吗
[23:58] Could you put your head up for me, please. 把头扬起来 好吗
[24:01] I’m going to put this over your head, okay? 我要把这个给你戴上 好吗
[24:09] Just breathe normally… 正常呼吸
[24:11] Calm down. 冷静
[24:14] Try to breathe normally. 尽量平缓呼吸
[24:16] – Everything’s gonna be fine. – I’m gonna have to call you back. -都会没事的 -我得回头打给你
[24:21] Just breathe normally. That’s good. 平缓呼吸 很好
[24:29] Slow your breathing. 放慢呼吸
应召女友

文章导航

Previous Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号