时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Previously on The Girlfriend Experience: | |
[00:20] | Mom is really upset. We all are. | 妈妈很难过 我们都是 |
[00:23] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[00:24] | What was that video? Why did you send it? | 那段视频怎么回事 你为什么发 |
[00:26] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[00:34] | I think it’s best if you leave. | 你最好还是走吧 |
[00:36] | Whatever you want. | 听你的 |
[00:38] | So you’re new at this? | 你是刚开始做吗 |
[00:39] | Eight to nine months. | 八九个月了 |
[00:41] | I’m looking to expand my client base. | 我想扩大客户群 |
[00:43] | How much am I paying you? A thousand an hour? | 多少钱 一小时一千吗 |
[00:46] | Fifteen hundred. | 一千五 |
[00:50] | Here’s ten thousand. | 这是一万 |
[00:51] | – Colin. – Nice to see you. | -科林 -很高兴见到你 |
[00:53] | – You must be Amanda. – Hi. | -你肯定是阿曼达了 -你好 |
[00:55] | I’m so sorry. Um, would you just excuse me for a second? | 很抱歉 我先失陪一下好吗 |
[00:58] | Hey Martin, I’m just in the middle of something. | 马丁 我刚好有事在忙 |
[00:59] | Can I call you back? | 一会儿再打给你好吗 |
[01:00] | I need to speak to you now, if possible. | 如果可以 我想马上跟你谈谈 |
[01:02] | Somebody sent the tape to Chicago Lister. | 有人把视频发给”芝加哥编录者”了 |
[01:04] | They just ran a story. | 他们刚登了新闻故事 |
[01:06] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[01:10] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[01:21] | 丹尼斯·马斯特桑 你还在多伦多吗 | |
[01:28] | I’m glad I didn’t scare you away. | 我很高兴没把你吓跑 |
[01:30] | Hmmm, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[01:32] | I was hoping to hear from you again. | 我一直希望能再听你的声音 |
[01:34] | – Where are you? – Chicago. | -你在哪里 -芝加哥 |
[01:37] | Can you come see me this weekend? | 你这周末能过来见我吗 |
[01:40] | I can’t, I’m taking a break for a while. | 不行 我想休息一阵 |
[01:44] | But we can talk like this. | 但我们可以这样聊天 |
[01:46] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[01:48] | You don’t want to see me. | 你不想见我 |
[01:50] | That’s not true. I’m happy to see you. | 并不是这样 我很高兴能见你 |
[01:53] | There’s nothing wrong with what we did. | 我们做的并没有错 |
[01:57] | Could I see your face? | 能让我看看你的脸吗 |
[02:00] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[02:02] | Is there something else you’d like to see? | 有别的地方你想看的吗 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 有 |
[02:42] | 应召女友 | |
[02:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:46] | Sorry, am I in your way? | 抱歉 我挡着了吗 |
[02:48] | No need to apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[02:50] | – How’s your day? – How do you think? | -你今天如何 -你觉得呢 |
[02:52] | Well, I can only imagine, especially for interns. | 我只能想象 尤其你还是个实习生 |
[02:55] | What exactly can you imagine? | 你究竟能想象什么 |
[02:57] | Just have a lot to take in. | 只是一时不好下咽 |
[03:00] | I wanna make something very clear. | 我想说清楚 |
[03:04] | You’re making me feel very, very uncomfortable. | 你让我非常不舒服 |
[03:07] | Yeah, uncomfortable how? | 是啊 怎么不舒服 |
[03:08] | What- what are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[03:09] | I think you know what I’m talking about. | 我想你知道我什么意思 |
[03:11] | Interns are just all stretched too thin? | 实习生都太拼了 |
[03:14] | You’re all overworked. | 你们都工作太狠了 |
[03:14] | I don’t think that’s what you meant. | 我觉得你不是那个意思 |
[03:16] | – I dunno what you’re talking about… – Okay. | -我不知道你在说什么 -好了 |
[03:17] | Let’s all just take it down a notch. | 我们都退一步吧 |
[03:20] | Are you waiting for me to fuck you? | 你在等我操你吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:31] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[03:35] | Then I’ll have to fire you. | 那我就得解雇你了 |
[03:45] | David Tellis was your boss? | 大卫·泰利斯是你老板吗 |
[03:46] | I was his intern. | 我是他的实习生 |
[03:49] | I wanna sue for sexual harassment and a hostile work environment. | 我想起诉他性骚扰以及不良工作环境 |
[03:54] | Kirkland might argue that you intentionally | 科克兰方面可能会辩称你是故意 |
[03:55] | brought this on yourself. | 把自己导向这一情境的 |
[03:57] | That you incited these reactions and recorded them | 你鼓励了这些行为的发生并摄录下来 |
[04:00] | to file a lawsuit, but, | 以发起一场诉讼 但是 |
[04:02] | given the balance of power between you and David Tellis, | 鉴于你和大卫·泰利斯之间权力的不对平等 |
[04:06] | you have a strong case. | 你胜算很大 |
[04:08] | I have something else. | 我还有些其他的证据 |
[04:12] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[04:14] | Yes! | 是的 |
[04:15] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[04:17] | So this could be misconstrued as an act of prostitution. | 这可能被误解成是卖淫的行为 |
[04:20] | How do we all wanna handle it? | 为何我们都想接这个案子 |
[04:23] | Christine knowingly made the tape | 克里斯汀当时是在完全知情的情况下 |
[04:25] | with her boyfriend at the time. | 和她男友录的这段视频 |
[04:26] | They were role-playing. | 他们在玩角色扮演 |
[04:29] | And the fact that his voice is distorted? | 而且事实上他的声音经过了处理 |
[04:31] | It was obviously put out to humiliate and shame Christine. | 很显然放出这个视频是为了羞辱克里斯汀 |
[04:34] | She broke up with him a month prior. | 视频放出几个月前她和他分手了 |
[04:37] | So are we saying he released it? | 所以我们辩称是他放出的视频吗 |
[04:39] | At this point, it doesn’t matter who released it. | 现在这个时候 谁放出的视频已经不重要了 |
[04:40] | Kirkland mishandled it. | 科克兰那边的处理方法错了 |
[04:42] | The goal is to force a settlement. | 目标应该是迫使对方庭下和解 |
[04:44] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[04:46] | We should set a follow-up with Chicago Lister | 我们应该安排和芝加哥编录者碰个面 |
[04:47] | to get out Christine’s side of the story. | 从克里斯汀的角度做一个后续报道 |
[04:49] | Do you feel comfortable doing interviews? | 你介意接受采访吗 |
[04:51] | Yeah, I have nothing to hide. | 没事 我没什么好藏着掖着的 |
[04:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:54] | Make sure to stress your embarrassment. | 切记要强调你的尴尬处境 |
[04:56] | It’s important to get people to sympathize with you. | 让人们同情你的遭遇这一点非常重要 |
[04:58] | I am extremely embarrassed. | 我确实非常非常的难为情 |
[05:00] | As you can imagine, this has been very humiliating for me. | 你可以想象的到 这件事对我来说很丢人 |
[05:03] | It was a private moment between two adults | 这是两个成年人之间的一段私密时光 |
[05:06] | that I didn’t think would be seen. | 我根本没想过会被别人看到 |
[05:08] | Did you accept money in exchange for sex? | 你是不是用性服务来换取金钱 |
[05:11] | I’m not answering that question. | 我不会回答这个问题的 |
[05:14] | Are you concerned that your law career is over? | 你会担心你的法律生涯会就此结束吗 |
[05:17] | Yes. Of course. | 会 当然会 |
[05:19] | I’ve worked really hard, | 我非常努力地工作 |
[05:21] | and spent a lot of money to get to this point. | 花了很多钱才走到今天这步 |
[05:23] | You could go into private practice. | 你可以去私营律所 |
[05:26] | – Is that a joke? – No. | -那是开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[05:28] | No, I’m being serious. | 没有 我是认真的 |
[05:31] | I’d like to remain optimistic, but unfortunately as a woman, | 我喜欢保持乐观 但不幸的是作为女性 |
[05:34] | it’s difficult to be seen as a sexual person | 在职场上 很难把喜欢性交 |
[05:36] | and a competent professional at the same time. | 和精明能干同时联系起来 |
[05:39] | Unless sex is your profession. | 除非性交易就是你的职业 |
[05:42] | You did say you like to get paid for sex. | 你确实说过你喜欢拿钱性交 |
[05:44] | I like sex. | 我喜欢性交 |
[05:46] | I was role-playing. Is that a problem? | 我当时是在角色扮演 那有问题吗 |
[05:48] | So you knew you were being recorded? | 所以你知道当时正在录像吗 |
[05:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:50] | Again, it was a private moment with a person that I cared about. | 再说一下那是和我曾经爱过的人的私人时刻 |
[05:53] | The tape was for us, not for the public. | 录像是给我们俩录的 不是给公众录的 |
[05:55] | Why did your ex release it? | 为什么你前任把它放出来 |
[05:57] | I don’t know who released it. | 我不知道是谁放出来的 |
[05:59] | Well, his voice is distorted on the tape, | 录像上他的声音失真了 |
[06:01] | and you said you broke up with him a month earlier. | 而且你说你和他一个月前分了手 |
[06:03] | You don’t think there’s a connection? | 你不觉得这两者之间有什么联系吗 |
[06:05] | You don’t think he did it out of revenge? | 你不觉得他会出于报复而这么做吗 |
[06:07] | Again, I don’t know if he released the tape. | 重申一遍 我不知道是不是他把录像放出来 |
[06:10] | We ended on good terms. | 我们是好离好散 |
[06:12] | So… | 那 |
[06:14] | You’re not angry, at all? | 你一点都不愤怒吧 |
[06:16] | Of course, I’m angry! | 我当然愤怒了 |
[06:18] | I’m angry that my family and friends have to deal with this. | 我为我的家人朋友要应付这种事而愤怒 |
[06:21] | I’m angry that I lost my internship. | 我为失去实习而愤怒 |
[06:23] | I’m angry that Kirkland didn’t handle things better and that | 我为科克兰没能更好地处理此事 |
[06:26] | people jumped to conclusions | 人们不听我的解释 |
[06:28] | before hearing my side of the story. | 就草率下结论而愤怒 |
[06:36] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[06:43] | Go ahead. | 来 |
[06:58] | – Hi. – Hey… | -你好 -你好 |
[07:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:03] | There’s nothing to worry about. They don’t have any evidence. | 不用担心 他们什么证据都没有 |
[07:05] | – Just let me do the talking. – I’m not worried. | -让我说话就行 -我不担心 |
[07:07] | – Miss Reade? – Yes. | -里德小姐吗 -是的 |
[07:09] | I’m Justin Grevillius, | 我是贾斯丁·格雷威利斯 |
[07:10] | aide to Assistant District Attorney Stanley. | 助理检察官斯坦利的助手 |
[07:12] | I’m Martin Bayley, Miss Reade’s attorney. | 我是马丁·贝利 里德小姐的律师 |
[07:14] | – We spoke on the phone. – Yeah. | -我们在电话上聊过 -对 |
[07:15] | This way. | 这边请 |
[07:23] | We saw the Chicago Lister story. | 我们看了《芝加哥编录者》上那个故事了 |
[07:26] | Who is the man with you in the video? | 录像中和你在一起的男子是谁 |
[07:28] | He was a former boyfriend of my client. | 他是我委托人的前男友 |
[07:31] | She doesn’t want to reveal his identity. | 她不想透露他的姓名 |
[07:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:33] | It’s a criminal act if he hacked her email. | 如果他黑了她的邮箱这就是犯罪行为了 |
[07:36] | We don’t know who emailed the tape. | 我们不知道是谁发的录像邮件 |
[07:38] | Well, we could find out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[07:39] | Doesn’t matter, my client doesn’t want to press charges. | 无所谓 我的委托人并不想起诉 |
[07:41] | Why not? | 为什么不起诉 |
[07:44] | Cause you’re engaging in prostitution? | 因为你确实是在从事性交易吗 |
[07:46] | There was no money involved. | 这不涉及钱的问题 |
[07:48] | My client was simply role-playing. | 我的委托人只是单纯的角色扮演 |
[07:51] | You don’t have a case. | 这不能起诉 |
[07:55] | Why do you want me to delete all our correspondence? | 你为什么要我删除一切我们的通讯 |
[07:57] | Is it ’cause you’re worried I’m gonna tell someone about us? | 你是担心我会把我们的事告诉别人吗 |
[07:59] | I’m not worried. You’re gonna do what you’re gonna do. | 我才不担心 你想做什么就会做什么 |
[08:02] | Does Megan know? | 梅根知道吗 |
[08:03] | Did you tell your wife about us? | 你跟你妻子说我们的事了吗 |
[08:07] | I don’t understand why you won’t talk to me. | 我不明白你为什么不肯跟我说话 |
[08:08] | I don’t know what I did wrong. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[08:10] | I miss spending time with you. | 我怀念跟你在一起 |
[08:11] | Stay the fuck away from me! | 你他妈离我远点 |
[08:13] | You are fucking insane! | 你他妈是个疯子 |
[08:15] | Miss Reade’s lawyer also sent over a video recording | 里德小姐的律师也发来了一个 |
[08:19] | of you having sex with her in your apartment. | 你在你公寓里和她性交的录像 |
[08:23] | Is there something else you wanna tell us? | 你还有别的事想告诉我们吗 |
[08:27] | No? Nothing? | 没了 什么都没有吗 |
[08:30] | You’re through. | 你完了 |
[09:51] | I’m leaving for the day. | 我要下班了 |
[09:53] | You have a call with Lisa Harrison at three. | 三点你还要跟丽莎·哈里森联系 |
[09:55] | – Do you want me to re-schedule? – I’ll have to get back to you. | -要我重新安排吗 -我稍后会回复你的 |
[09:58] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine, thanks. | -你没事吧 -我很好 谢谢 |
[10:28] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:29] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[10:31] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:33] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:39] | David’s intentionally throwing the XHP case. | 大卫是故意搞砸了XHP的案子 |
[10:43] | That’s a very serious accusation. | 那是非常严重的指控 |
[10:46] | It’s not an accusation. | 这不是指控 |
[10:48] | Play it. | 打开看看 |
[10:50] | It is not going to trial. | 不会上法庭的 |
[10:52] | I got it. I will make sure it is not going to trial. | 我能搞定 我会确保不会上法庭 |
[10:55] | Our deal still stands. | 我们的协议依然有效 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:58] | The check goes to Quorta. Still the same. | 支票写给库塔 还是一样 |
[11:02] | What do you know about Quorta? | 关于库塔你了解点什么 |
[11:04] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[11:06] | Well why do you think she came to you? | 那你觉得她为什么会来找你 |
[11:08] | I’m not entirely sure. Maybe because I took an interest in her, | 我并不清楚 也许是因为我有心栽培她吧 |
[11:11] | as a young woman starting her career. | 她也是个在打拼阶段的年轻女性 |
[11:13] | Did she mention her sexual relationship with David? | 她有说过她和大卫的性关系吗 |
[11:16] | No, not to me. | 没有 没跟我说 |
[11:18] | She’s threatening sexual harassment | 她威胁要以性骚扰 |
[11:19] | and hostile work environment lawsuits. | 以及恶劣工作环境名义提告 |
[11:22] | We’re going to have to negotiate. | 我们得与她协商 |
[11:23] | We want you to be part of it. | 我们希望你参与 |
[11:26] | You need a woman to be there. | 你们需要有个女人在场 |
[11:31] | You’ll be taking David’s position as Managing Partner. | 你将取代大卫成为管理合伙人 |
[11:37] | Your client accessed confidential files without permission, | 你的委托人未经许可擅自读取机密文件 |
[11:39] | sent a sexually-explicit video of herself | 发送自己的性爱视频 |
[11:42] | to the entire staff at Kirkland, | 给科克兰全体员工 |
[11:43] | targeted her co-workers, | 针对自己的同事 |
[11:45] | and secretly recorded their reactions, | 并偷偷录下他们的反应 |
[11:47] | violating state wiretapping laws. | 此行为违反本州窃听法 |
[11:50] | She purposely created this scenario | 她蓄意营造情景 |
[11:52] | to make herself look like a victim and bring suit. | 让自己看似受害者 再提起控告 |
[11:54] | Well, that’s one way to look at it. | 要这么解读也可以 |
[11:56] | But from another perspective, one of your managing partners | 但从另个角度看 你的管理合伙人之一 |
[11:59] | coerced a young intern into a sexual relationship. | 胁迫年轻实习生与他发生性关系 |
[12:02] | He publicly humiliated her in an effort to discredit her | 他公然羞辱她以破坏她的信誉 |
[12:05] | and to stop her from revealing | 阻止她公开 |
[12:06] | information that could damage your firm. | 足以诋毁你们公司的信息 |
[12:08] | Are you suggesting Tellis sent out the sex tape himself? | 你意思是泰利斯自己散播了性爱视频 |
[12:11] | Are you sure that he didn’t? | 你确定他没有吗 |
[12:13] | At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter. | 到头来 这都不重要 |
[12:16] | If my client continues to | 如果我的委托人继续 |
[12:17] | go public with further details about your firm, | 公开更多关于贵司的消息 |
[12:19] | you will lose. | 你们会输的 |
[12:21] | The rest is just noise. | 其余的也无关紧要了 |
[12:24] | Write her a check. | 给她写张支票 |
[12:30] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[12:33] | – Jacqueline? – Wow, it’s so good to see you! | -杰奎琳 -能见到你真好 |
[12:37] | Are you, ahh, meeting someone? | 你…与人有约吗 |
[12:40] | I am, actually. | 的确是 |
[12:42] | – My lawyer. – Oh good! | -我的律师 -不错 |
[12:45] | So tell me, what’ve you been up to? | 跟我说说你最近在做什么 |
[12:48] | How’s the apartment? | 公寓怎么样 |
[12:49] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[12:50] | I’m just getting settled, starting to feel like it’s mine. | 我正在安顿 开始有属于自己地盘的感觉了 |
[12:54] | I think I know what you mean. | 我想我懂你意思 |
[12:56] | Wow, that is… | 这件上衣 |
[12:58] | just a beautiful top. | 真的好美 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | I’m really happy to see that things are going so well for you. | 我真的很高兴看到你一切顺利 |
[13:08] | I’ve actually gotta get going. | 老实说我该走了 |
[13:11] | Okay, I understand. | 好的 我懂 |
[13:26] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:33] | Kirkland’s gonna settle. | 科克兰要和解 |
[13:35] | They wanna resolve it immediately. | 他们想尽速解决 |
[13:37] | – How much? – A million. | -多少钱 -一百万 |
[13:39] | They’re insisting on a gag clause. | 他们坚持签署保密协议 |
[13:43] | Can we get more? | 还能要到更多吗 |
[13:45] | You should take it. You don’t understand. | 你该接受了 你不懂 |
[13:47] | You’ve already won. | 你已经赢了 |
[14:13] | – Do you know him? – No. | -你认识他吗 -不认识 |
[14:16] | We could have met at my office. | 我们该约在我办公室的 |
[14:18] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[14:29] | There are two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, | 两间卧室 两间浴室 |
[14:32] | hardwood floors, | 实木地板 |
[14:33] | a washer/dryer, | 烘干洗衣机 |
[14:34] | and a gourmet kitchen with a granite island. | 开放式厨房配上花岗岩台面的中岛 |
[14:39] | There’s also an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. | 还有室内游泳池和24小时的健身房 |
[14:45] | It’s a quiet building. | 这栋楼很安静 |
[14:47] | Mostly professionals. | 大部分是专业人士 |
[14:53] | Hi, Amanda… | 你好 阿曼达 |
[14:54] | Hi, Dennis! | 你好 丹尼斯 |
[14:56] | I missed seeing you. | 我很想你 |
[14:58] | I miss seeing you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[15:00] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[15:01] | I’m good! | 我很好 |
[15:05] | I want to touch you. | 我想抚摸你 |
[15:15] | I wanna cum on your face. | 我想要射在你脸上 |
[15:17] | Do it. I want you to. | 我也想你这么做 |
[15:49] | There’s a number of options, depending on your income. | 有很多种选择 要看你的收入而定 |
[15:52] | I’m keeping a low profile. | 我现在保持低调 |
[15:54] | At the moment, I’m just camming, which isn’t very much money, | 目前只做视讯 赚得不多 |
[15:57] | but I plan on starting back up again in the next few months. | 但我计划接下来几个月重新开始 |
[15:59] | I understand. Whenever you’re ready. | 我了解 看你什么时候准备好 |
[16:02] | One option is to go off-shore, | 有个选择是开离岸公司 |
[16:04] | but that can be very costly to set up and maintain, | 但是设立和维护成本高 |
[16:07] | so I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re making | 所以我不推荐 |
[16:08] | a substantial amount of money. | 除非你的收入特别高 |
[16:11] | Another way is to set up a corporation anonymously, | 另一个方法是匿名成立公司 |
[16:14] | either in Wyoming or in Nevada. | 在怀俄明州或内华达州 |
[16:17] | You’ll be the sole shareholder, | 你将会是唯一的股东 |
[16:19] | but the registered agent will be the primary contact. | 法定登记的经理人会是主要联系人 |
[16:22] | And they’ll go on public record, not you. | 他们会有公开记录 但你不会 |
[16:25] | And most importantly, you can declare your income to the IRS, | 最重要的是 你能够向国税局申报所得 |
[16:28] | which will keep them off your back. | 如此一来他们就不会打扰你 |
[16:36] | – Is Amanda your real name? – Yes. | -阿曼达是你的真名吗 -是的 |
[16:40] | Show me your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[16:42] | You’ll have to meet me in person to see my face. | 你得要亲自来见我才能看到我的脸 |
[16:45] | Show me your pussy. | 让我看看你下面 |
[16:57] | Push it up to the front of the screen. | 拿贴近屏幕一点 |
[18:22] | You’re so beautiful, Meg. | 你好美 梅根 |
[18:51] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[18:54] | Please stop saying that. | 请你别再这样说了 |
[19:18] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉上衣 |
[19:22] | I wanna keep it on. | 我想穿着 |
[19:24] | I wanna feel your skin. | 我想触碰到你的皮肤 |
[19:30] | I wanna keep it on. | 我想穿着 |
[19:44] | I can’t… | 不行 |
[19:46] | – Huh? – I can’t! | -什么 -我做不到 |
[19:48] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[19:54] | I can’t stop thinking about you with other women. | 我忍不住去想你和其他女人在一起 |
[20:09] | – David… – Chris. | -大卫 -克里斯 |
[20:11] | – How are you? – Good. | -怎么样 -挺好的 |
[20:12] | Good. Jim’s gonna meet us in the conference room. | 好 吉姆会在会议室见我们 |
[20:13] | Great. | 好的 |
[20:16] | – So how’s the family? – Great. | -家人怎么样 -很好 |
[20:18] | Thanks for asking, how’s yours? | 多谢惦记 你家人呢 |
[20:19] | Kids aren’t in jail yet, so it’s a good week. | 孩子们还没被抓起来 所以这周还不错 |
[20:23] | You need anything? Water, coffee? | 要来点什么吗 水 咖啡 |
[20:25] | – No, I’m good. – Alright. | -不用 -好 |
[20:27] | And thanks for making the time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[20:28] | – I really appreciate it. – Yeah, of course. | -真的很感谢 -客气 |
[20:31] | Well, people talk. | 人言可畏 |
[20:33] | But we know that you’re a good lawyer and uh… | 但我们知道你是个好律师 而且 |
[20:36] | We wanted to get your side. | 我们想帮你一把的 |
[20:39] | Well I’m not exactly sure what you’ve heard, | 我不清楚你们听到了些什么 |
[20:41] | Christine Reade, an intern, | 克里斯汀·里德 一个实习生 |
[20:44] | accused me of… | 告我 |
[20:46] | uh, being sexually involved with her, | 和她发生了性关系 |
[20:49] | and it wasn’t true. | 那是假的 |
[20:51] | She’s unstable and had a nervous breakdown. | 她情绪不稳定 有过精神崩溃 |
[20:54] | I discussed it with the other partners and we decided | 我和其他合伙人谈过 我们决定 |
[20:57] | the best way to minimize the damage was to part ways. | 把损失降到最低的最佳办法就是分道扬镳 |
[21:00] | And how long were you at Kirkland? | 你在科克兰多久了 |
[21:03] | Fifteen years. | 十五年 |
[21:06] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那是挺不幸的 |
[21:11] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[21:16] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[21:17] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[21:27] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[21:38] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[21:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:41] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[21:45] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[21:46] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[22:03] | It’s David. | 我是大卫 |
[22:05] | I wanna see you. | 我想见你 |
[22:57] | – Yes? – It’s David. | -说 -我是大卫 |
[22:59] | I wanna see you. | 我想见你 |
[23:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:02] | I wanna talk. I have something I need to tell you. | 我想谈谈 有些话我要跟你说 |
[23:14] | I’m meeting someone. | 约了人 |
[23:18] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[23:24] | You’re not staying? | 你不留下来吗 |
[23:25] | I have to be somewhere soon. | 一会儿要去别的地方 |
[23:26] | I thought we were gonna have lunch. | 我以为我们会吃个午饭的 |
[23:28] | What did you wanna talk about? | 你想说什么 |
[23:31] | You know I’m no longer at Kirkland. | 你知道我不在科克兰干了 |
[23:34] | – Can I get you something to drink? – No, I’m not staying. | -您要喝点什么吗 -不了 我不在这吃 |
[23:37] | Oh, let me know if you change your mind. | 如果您改变主意请找我 |
[23:44] | I’m not at Kirkland. They let me go. | 我不在科克兰了 他们让我走人了 |
[23:47] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know that. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[23:50] | What did you think would happen? | 你以为会发生什么事 |
[23:51] | You recorded our conversations. | 你录了我们的对话 |
[23:54] | You recorded us having sex… | 录了我们性交的过程 |
[23:56] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[23:58] | I thought we could have a serious conversation. | 我以为我们本来能严肃地好好谈谈 |
[24:01] | So did I. I was an intern. | 我也以为 我当时只是个实习生 |
[24:02] | You just wanted to fuck me | 你只想上我 |
[24:03] | and get rid of me when it wasn’t convenient for you anymore. | 不方便的时候就一脚蹬了我 |
[24:06] | You didn’t seem to care about my career. | 你好像并不关心我的事业 |
[24:08] | What “Career”? | 什么”事业” |
[24:09] | I didn’t ask for this. | 这不是我想要的 |
[24:11] | I just dealt with it. | 我只能应对 |
[24:12] | So you don’t have a job at Kirkland anymore, | 你在科克兰干不下去了 |
[24:13] | how is that my problem? | 这能怪我吗 |
[24:14] | You have connections. | 你有人脉 |
[24:15] | Go out and get another job and stop blaming me. | 去再找份工作啊 埋怨我干什么 |
[24:17] | You recorded us having sex, and you used it against me. | 你录了性爱视频 用那来搞我 |
[24:21] | You planned this. | 这都是你计划好的 |
[24:22] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入俱乐部 |
[24:24] | And that video of you fucking that guy? | 你和那个男的上床的视频 |
[24:27] | You were fucking him for money. | 你是为了钱才上的床 |
[24:29] | How the fuck do you know? | 你他妈怎么知道 |
[24:31] | – You’re guessing. – You were paid to be there. | -你就是瞎猜 -你拿钱到那儿 |
[24:33] | Everybody’s paid to be everywhere. | 每个人都拿钱到各个地方 |
[24:34] | It’s called an economy. | 这叫经济 |
[24:35] | – You just want the money. – I want everything about it! | -你就是想要钱 -我一分一厘都想要 |
[24:38] | I fucked people, David, | 我是跟人上床 大卫 |
[24:40] | but I didn’t fuck them over, | 但我不会坑他们 |
[24:41] | like you were doing with XHP. | 不会像你做XHP那事一样 |
[24:42] | And you started this, you wanted this! | 而且这事是你挑起的 你要的 |
[24:44] | And I’m selling, yeah, but I know exactly what I’m selling, | 我是卖身 但我知道我卖的是什么 |
[24:47] | and they know exactly what they’re buying. | 他们也知道他们买的是什么 |
[24:48] | Yeah, cause you’re a fucking whore! | 对 因为你他妈就是个婊子 |
[24:50] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[24:53] | You called me a fucking whore. | 你说我他妈是个婊子 |
[24:54] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[25:31] | Don’t stop. Keep going. | 别停下 继续 |
[25:33] | – Are you close? – Don’t talk, just watch me. | -你快了吗 -别说话 只管看着我 |