时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | My darlings, it is almost your commencement. | 亲爱的 你们的毕业典礼就快开始了 |
[01:02] | You are so beautiful, my angels. | 你们真漂亮 我的小天使们 |
[01:07] | Miguel, I don’t know if you will ever get this letter. | 米格尔 我不知道你是否会收到这封信 |
[01:12] | I hope you know that I am okay | 但愿你知道我安好 |
[01:14] | and that I am loved and that I am ready. | 有人爱护我 我也准备好了 |
[01:18] | Please don’t worry. Don’t be sad. | 请别担心 别难过 |
[01:22] | I’m joining Mom and Dad on the Anniversary of their Giving. | 我要在献祭周年那一天加入到爸妈当中 |
[01:26] | I am stepping into the Invisible, | 我即将步入虚无之境 |
[01:27] | where they are waiting for me. | 他们会在那里等着我 |
[01:30] | They miss me, and they love me. | 他们想念我 爱护我 |
[01:32] | And I miss them so much. I’m sure you do, too. | 我也非常想念他们 我相信你也是 |
[01:36] | I think about them every day. | 我每天都想他们 |
[01:39] | I love you, Miguel. I always will. | 我爱你 米格尔 永远爱你 |
[01:43] | Love, Penelope. | 爱你的佩内洛普 |
[01:50] | – Mom, please. – Enough. | -妈妈 求你了 -别说了 |
[01:53] | I’m not going to say it again. | 我不会再重复一遍 |
[02:02] | – Excuse me. – Sorry, very busy. | -打扰一下 -抱歉 很忙 |
[02:05] | Commencement is close. | 毕业典礼已经结束了 |
[02:07] | You guys don’t count as a hospital, huh? | 这里算不上是医院吧 |
[02:11] | The NFFA doesn’t care | 新国父集团 |
[02:12] | about protecting drug addicts and alcoholics. | 根本不在乎保护瘾君子和酒鬼 |
[02:15] | We have to lock down like everyone else. | 我们必须和所有人一样封锁这里 |
[02:19] | – What do you need? – My name is Miguel. | -你有什么事 -我叫米格尔 |
[02:22] | Uh, I called a few times this morning. | 今早我打过几次电话来 |
[02:23] | I’m here to see my sister. | 我是来见我妹妹的 |
[02:26] | No visitors are allowed today. | 今天谢绝探访 |
[02:29] | Look, I-I’ve been away a while, and I-I-I need to know– | 我离开了一阵子 所以我要知道… |
[02:32] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 对不起 帮不了你 |
[02:35] | Look, c-can you just please promise me | 你能不能答应我 |
[02:37] | that you’ll have a safe place for her tonight? | 今晚会让她待在个安全的地方呢 |
[02:39] | Mom, I really want one. | 妈妈 我真的想要一把 |
[02:41] | I’m not going to say it again– stop asking. | 我不会再重复一遍 别再问了 |
[02:45] | He wants a gun. | 他想要一把枪 |
[02:46] | He’s finally old enough to understand | 他终于到了明白这个节日 |
[02:48] | what this holiday is all about. | 是怎么回事的年纪了 |
[02:51] | He’s terrified. | 他害怕 |
[02:52] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[02:57] | Hey, you want to know something? | 告诉你一件事好吗 |
[03:00] | I’m scared, too. I’m scared every Purge. | 我也害怕 我害怕每一场大清除 |
[03:04] | But I learned a trick when I joined the Marines. | 但是在我加入海军陆战队时 我学会了一招 |
[03:07] | One day, the bad guys had us surrounded. | 有一天 坏人把我们重重包围着 |
[03:10] | And our sergeant, he noticed that we were all scared. | 我们的中士发现我们都很害怕 |
[03:14] | And you know what he had us do? | 你知道他让我们干什么了吗 |
[03:16] | Hold hands. | 大家手牵手 |
[03:18] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[03:20] | He said that it was scientifically proven | 他说这是经过科学证实的 |
[03:22] | that if you hold hands with someone, | 如果你牵着别人的手 |
[03:25] | it lessens your fear. | 你的害怕就会减轻 |
[03:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[03:28] | Can you imagine how we looked? | 你能想象我们当时的样子吗 |
[03:30] | A bunch of tough Marines, all holding hands together. | 一群健壮的海军陆战队员一起手牵手 |
[03:34] | Yeah, we felt silly. | 我们觉得太傻了 |
[03:36] | But then it worked. The fear went away. | 但是却很有用 害怕消失了 |
[03:48] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[03:51] | – What’s your sister’s name? – Penelope Guerrero. | -你妹妹叫什么 -佩内洛普·格雷罗 |
[03:55] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:56] | She checked out a few months ago. | 她几个月前就出院了 |
[03:59] | Ch–checked out? Where did she go? | 出院了 她去哪了 |
[04:02] | I’m not permitted to give away patient information. | 这里不允许透露病人信息 |
[04:04] | – Ma’am, please. – I-it’s– – It’s federal law. | -女士 请通融一下 -这是联邦法律 |
[04:06] | It’s the Purge, it’s– Just, please. | 是清除计划 只是… 拜托了 |
[04:15] | But that doesn’t mean I can stop you | 但我不能阻止你 |
[04:16] | from finding what you need when I walk away. | 趁我走开时偷看资料 |
[04:27] | I hope you find her. | 希望你能找到她 |
[04:29] | Penelope’s a really sweet person. | 佩内洛普真的是个好人 |
[04:53] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[04:55] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[05:11] | I brought your favorite flowers. | 我给你买了你最喜欢的花 |
[05:13] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[05:14] | It’ll cover up the awful smell of this damn hospital food. | 满屋都是该死的医院食物的难闻气味 |
[05:18] | Well, Rose says that you’ll be home in a few days, | 罗斯说你几天后就可以回家了 |
[05:20] | that you’re doing great– better than expected. | 说你现在情况很好 比预期要好 |
[05:25] | You going to or coming from work? | 你是要去上班还是下班了 |
[05:27] | Going to. | 上班 |
[05:30] | On Purge Night? | 清除之夜还上班 |
[05:31] | You need to be staying here with me. | 你得留在这陪我一起 |
[05:34] | This is the safest place in the city. | 这里是市里最安全的地方了 |
[05:36] | The office is safe. | 办公室很安全 |
[05:37] | Mom, I wouldn’t be going if it wasn’t. | 妈 如果不安全我不会去的 |
[05:42] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[05:44] | They take care of us there. They do. | 那里会有人照顾我们的 真的 |
[05:47] | You know, I thought by now, you’d be in a position | 我一直以为 你会在一个 |
[05:49] | where you wouldn’t have to work on a night like this. | 不用这样上晚班的地方工作 |
[05:51] | You and me both. | 你也一样 |
[05:53] | If you’d had just played the game a little– | 要是你当初能更… |
[05:54] | Oh, Mom, don’t start. Don’t do that. | 妈 别说了 别说了 |
[06:02] | I have to go, Mom. | 我要走了 妈 |
[06:03] | It’s getting close to commencement. | 快到毕业典礼了 |
[06:05] | Take all of your meds | 把药都吃了 |
[06:06] | and don’t give everyone a hard time. | 别为难别人 |
[06:08] | I wouldn’t be Lorraine Barbour | 如果我不为难大家 |
[06:09] | if I didn’t give everybody a hard time. | 我就不是罗琳·巴伯了 |
[06:13] | Be safe, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[06:15] | – Call me. – Love you. | -给我打电话 -爱你 |
[06:17] | – Call me. – Love you. | -给我打电话 -爱你 |
[06:25] | You okay, babe? What’s on your mind? | 你好了没 宝贝 你在想什么 |
[06:28] | Oh, I was just wondering | 我就是在想 |
[06:30] | what it’s going to be like over there. | 那里会是什么样子 |
[06:32] | I mean, we really have no idea | 我们真的不知道 |
[06:33] | how these people celebrate the Purge. | 这些人怎么庆祝清除之夜的 |
[06:35] | Oh, don’t think about it. | 别想了 |
[06:36] | Find a corner, hide, and wait to be summoned. | 找个角落 躲起来 等着被召唤 |
[06:40] | Jenna, does it look like a rental? | 詹娜 这件衣服看起来像租来的吗 |
[06:42] | No way. You look amazing. | 不可能 你看起来美极了 |
[06:46] | – Me? – Beautiful, as always. | -我吗 -一如既往的美丽 |
[06:52] | Can’t lie– I am nervous as shit. | 不得不承认 我紧张得要命 |
[06:55] | Don’t be. It’ll be safer than | 别紧张了 那里比国内任何地方 |
[06:57] | any other place in the country over there. | 都要安全 |
[06:58] | Not that–I just– I want it to all go well. | 不是因为那个 我只是希望一切顺利 |
[07:01] | You know, an opportunity like this comes around | 这样的机会 |
[07:02] | once in 12 lifetimes. | 12辈子才有一次 |
[07:05] | It’s going to go great. This is just a formality. | 会很顺利的 只是个仪式 |
[07:09] | The only reason we’re being invited | 我们被邀请只是 |
[07:10] | is ’cause he wants to do this with us. | 因为他想和我们一起做这件事 |
[07:13] | We’re making a deal with the Devil, babe. | 我们这是在和魔鬼做交易 宝贝 |
[07:17] | We are taking the Devil’s money. | 我们只是拿走恶魔的钱罢了 |
[07:18] | We’re going to do great things with it. | 我们可以一起用这笔钱做很棒的事 |
[07:30] | And I hope there are no surprises tonight. | 我希望今晚不会有什么意外情况 |
[07:32] | She won’t be there. No worries. | 她不会去那的 别担心 |
[07:36] | Tonight’s our night. This is a game changer. | 今晚属于我们 这将彻底改变一切 |
[07:39] | This is everything we ever wanted– | 这是我们一直以来渴望的一切 |
[07:41] | for us, | 为了我们 |
[07:43] | for our family. | 还有我们的家庭 |
[08:12] | Only 84 minutes to go | 距离大清除警报响起 |
[08:13] | before the Purge sirens start blaring. | 仅剩84分钟 |
[08:15] | If box store sales are any indication, | 从箱型商店的销量估计 |
[08:17] | this year may be bigger than ever, | 今年的规模将是历年来最大的一次 |
[08:19] | as guns, ammunition, and survival goods | 枪支 弹药以及生存用品 |
[08:21] | are flying off the shelves. | 被抢购一空 |
[08:23] | It’s an arms race in many neighborhoods | 在很多社区里进行着一场军备竞赛 |
[08:25] | as locals struggle to find | 当地居民努力寻求 |
[08:26] | better weaponry than their neighbors, | 比邻居们更先进的武器 |
[08:28] | and semiautomatic rifles are all but scarce | 在大多数商店里都能见到 |
[08:30] | at most outlets. | 半自动步枪的身影 |
[08:31] | 911 calls are spiking in record numbers, | 由于警察和消防部门将不提供服务 |
[08:33] | as nervous citizens make last-minute calls, | 惶恐的居民们抢着在最后时刻报警 |
[08:36] | while police and fire prepare to go off duty. | 报警电话的数量创了历史新高 |
[08:38] | If you don’t have a high-tech security system, | 如果你的房屋没有配备高科技安保系统 |
[08:40] | do what you can before it’s too late. | 在为时已晚前 尽你所能吧 |
[08:42] | Security experts warn that Purgers have grown | 安保专家警告说 清除者已经变得 |
[08:45] | increasingly bold, specifically targeting homes | 愈发胆大妄为 专门瞄准 |
[08:47] | that have been secured with nothing more | 只用木板和钉子进行加固的房子 |
[08:49] | than plywood and nails. | 作为目标 |
[08:51] | Want a Purge mask, sir? | 来一个清除面具吗 先生 |
[09:35] | God, are you nuts? I don’t know where Henry is. | 天啊 你疯了吗 我不知道亨利在哪 |
[09:38] | I know you know where he is. | 我知道你清楚他在哪 |
[09:40] | Oh, why are you breaking my balls like this? | 你为什么要对我这么狠 |
[09:42] | Man, I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[09:43] | It ain’t the Purge yet, fella. | 大清除还没开始呢 小伙子 |
[09:45] | Can’t you wait another hour? | 你就不能再等一小时吗 |
[09:53] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[10:01] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我做了什么让我要遭受这些 |
[10:02] | Aren’t you supposed to be gone somewhere | 你难道不应该去某个地方 |
[10:04] | fighting some stupid war? | 参加一些愚蠢的战争吗 |
[10:05] | Lucky for you, I just got back. | 你很幸运 我刚回来 |
[10:07] | Now, tell me where Henry is. No more bullshit, Asshole. | 告诉我亨利在哪 别再说什么鬼话 混球 |
[10:10] | Please, please, please. I don’t know. | 求你了 我不知道 |
[10:12] | – Where? – I don’t know, man. | -在哪 -我不知道 |
[10:14] | Maybe he’s at the Row. | 他可能在排房那里 |
[10:15] | Well, then let’s go visit the Row. | 那我们就去排房 |
[10:19] | Oh! Let me out of here! | 放我出来 |
[10:28] | You’re not working tonight, are you, Jane? | 你今晚不工作吧 简 |
[10:30] | Overseas markets don’t care about the Purge. | 海外市场才不管什么大清除 |
[10:33] | Girl, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | – Hey, boss. – Hey, employee. | -你好 老板 -你好 员工 |
[10:40] | Chiho’s landed in Tokyo. | 智保到东京了 |
[10:41] | Should be at the office before we dive in. | 我们着手前她应该就到办公室了 |
[10:43] | – Everything okay? – Fine. Fine. | -一切都好吗 -都好 |
[10:46] | Oh, how’s your mom? | 你妈妈情况如何呢 |
[10:48] | Doing well. Thanks for asking, Mark. | 状况良好 感谢你的关怀 马克 |
[10:49] | Good, good. | 挺好 |
[10:56] | First time I’ve ever worked on Purge Night. | 这是我第一次在清除日晚上工作 |
[10:58] | It’s, uh… it’s weird. | 感觉有点怪 |
[11:03] | There’s no better place to be than here. | 没有比这里更好的地方了 |
[11:23] | It’s 5:51 P.M.– | 现在是下午5点51分 |
[11:24] | just 69 minutes until the Purge begins. | 距大清除仅剩69分钟 |
[11:26] | If you’re not locked down, you’re almost out of time. | 要是你没有准备就绪 那就快没时间了 |
[11:28] | – Names? – Mark Cantoff, Jane Barbour. | -姓名 -马克·坎道夫 简·巴伯 |
[11:41] | They’re good. | 他们没问题 |
[11:49] | Great. Now let me take you through the rules. | 很好 现在我向你们宣读规则 |
[11:51] | Once the Purge begins, this 38th floor | 一旦大清除开始 38楼 |
[11:53] | will be locked down as a safe zone. | 将作为安全区封锁 |
[11:54] | Security and all workers, including the both of you, | 安保人员以及包括你们俩在内的全体工作人员 |
[11:56] | have signed waivers, giving up their rights to Purge | 都签署了弃权声明 今晚在这层楼 |
[11:58] | on this floor for the entire evening. | 放弃于大清除的所有权利 |
[12:00] | Everyone on 38 except security will be unarmed. | 除了保安人员 所有人不得携带武器 |
[12:03] | We can only guarantee your safety on this floor. | 我们只能保证你们在这层楼内的安全 |
[12:05] | Do you understand these rules? | 你们听明白了吗 |
[12:08] | Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the evening. | 谢谢合作 祝今晚愉快 |
[12:34] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[12:35] | – Hi, Jane. – Hi. Hello. | -你好 简 -你好 |
[12:37] | – Hi, Jane. – Hello. | -你好 简 -你好 |
[12:40] | Jane, I spoke with Chiho, and she is– | 简 我和智保通话了 她 |
[12:42] | She’s on the ground already, I heard. | 我知道她已经着陆了 |
[12:45] | Oh, did you guys come here together or…? | 你们俩是一起来的还是 |
[12:46] | Of course. Mark spent the afternoon with me | 当然了 马克下午和我在一起 |
[12:49] | reviewing everything for tonight. | 审核今晚的一切事项 |
[12:52] | Relax, Alison, I’m joking. | 放松 艾莉森 我开玩笑的 |
[12:54] | The two of you need to put aside your nonsense | 你们俩今晚得抛开胡思乱想 |
[12:57] | and play nice tonight. | 好好干 |
[12:58] | There’s a lot to do. | 任务繁重 |
[12:59] | Now, get Chiho on the phone while I settle. | 我准备的时候 接通智保的电话 |
[13:02] | Afterwards, I’ll prep the troops on what we should expect, okay? | 然后 我会给大家做一下战前动员 |
[13:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:07] | We are the scarred, the beaten, | 我们弱小 我们惊惶 |
[13:11] | the souls irreparably damaged, | 我们的灵魂深受创伤 |
[13:14] | and it is that shared pain that allows us | 正因同病相怜 |
[13:16] | to understand each other so deeply. | 我们灵犀相通 |
[13:19] | Tonight that suffering ends, my darlings. | 此夜苦难将终 我的宝贝们 |
[13:22] | I will be your guide into the Invisible, | 我将做你们的向导 带你们进入虚无之境 |
[13:26] | where there is no pain, only love. | 那里只有爱 没有苦痛 |
[13:34] | Come. | 来 |
[13:36] | The Giving Time is near. Let us ready. | 献祭之时将至 让我们准备好 |
[15:02] | Hey, guys. Going out tonight? | 你俩好啊 今晚要出门吗 |
[15:05] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[15:06] | – Yep. – Stay safe, Ross. | -是的 -注意安全 罗斯 |
[15:09] | Oh, yeah. You, too. | 好 你也是 |
[15:14] | Come on, come on. Stay! | 来 来 停 |
[15:17] | You know, sometimes I wish we Purged, babe. | 有时候我希望我们参加大清除 宝贝 |
[15:20] | I mean, Ross and his mutt would be gone for good, | 那罗斯和他的杂种狗就死透了 |
[15:22] | and we wouldn’t have to navigate | 我们就不用再清理 |
[15:24] | huge piles of dog shit on our lawn anymore. | 我们家草坪上大坨的狗屎了 |
[15:26] | This could be a grand night. | 这将是一个盛大的夜晚 |
[15:27] | Well, we are going out during Purge for the first time ever. | 这是我们头一回在外面度过大清除 |
[15:31] | You’re saying we should take advantage? | 你是说我们应该好好利用吗 |
[15:34] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -行啊 -好 |
[15:50] | Sorry for making you work so close to Purge. | 抱歉 临近大清除了还让你工作 |
[15:52] | Yeah, you’re not–you’re not working all night, are you? | 你不会是要整晚工作吧 |
[15:54] | Eh, some guys do. | 有些人会 |
[15:55] | Driving around crazies for that Purge surge money. | 往疯子堆里开车 就为在大清除高峰赚一把 |
[15:58] | Not me, though. You guys are my last trip. | 我是不会这么干的 你们是我最后一单 |
[16:00] | I go home and lock in. | 我回家就锁上门 |
[16:04] | I know this place… the Stanton residence. | 我认识这地方 斯坦顿大宅 |
[16:09] | What, is it some kind of fancy NFFA Purge party? | 这是什么新国父集团的大清洗派对吗 |
[16:13] | We don’t know. It’s, uh– | 不知道 |
[16:15] | it’s our first time being invited. | 我们也是第一次接到邀请 |
[16:17] | Uh, Purging’s not our thing. | 我们不大热衷于大清除 |
[16:21] | Why the hell you going, then? | 那你们还去什么 |
[16:23] | Uh, it’s, um, kind of a business deal. | 为了生意吧 |
[16:27] | Like some New Founding Fathers shit, huh? | 新国父集团那一套是吧 |
[16:29] | No, it’s not. It’s nothing like that. | 不是 不是那样 |
[16:32] | We’re trying to get an investment | 我们想获得投资 |
[16:34] | that will help us build housing for the poor– | 用来建造住房给穷人住 |
[16:36] | the less fortunate. | 给不幸的人住 |
[16:49] | I always wondered something about these big parties. | 我一直对这种大派对很好奇 |
[16:53] | How can you trust anyone? | 你怎么能相信彼此呢 |
[16:55] | We had to sign a release | 我们要签署声明 |
[16:56] | that guarantees we can’t Purge or be Purged. | 保证不实行清除或被清除 |
[16:58] | Yeah, they administer background checks. | 对 他们做了背景调查 |
[16:59] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[17:01] | Rich people don’t kill each other on Purge Night. | 有钱人在清除日不对彼此下手 |
[17:03] | – We’re not rich, far from it. – Tonight you are. | -我们不是有钱人 差远了 -今晚就是 |
[17:31] | First things first, team– | 首先 各位 |
[17:33] | Ryker Moore Equity is safer than our homes tonight, | 今晚 赖克摩尔股票公司比我们家更安全 |
[17:36] | so let’s put the Purge out of our minds | 让我们暂时忘记大清洗 |
[17:38] | so we can all focus on work– nothing else. | 把注意力放在工作上 |
[17:42] | Now, I want to stress the following– | 我要强调一下 |
[17:44] | each of you brings something to this deal | 这笔生意要成交 |
[17:47] | that is integral to its closure– | 需要在座每个人的贡献 |
[17:49] | closure that must happen | 并且成交时间 |
[17:50] | before our markets open in the morning. | 要在明早开市之前 |
[17:52] | It’s a lot of detailed work. | 细节工作很多 |
[17:55] | Let’s do it together, and we can all be rewarded. | 我们共同努力 共享回报 |
[17:59] | And if we close this deal early, | 如果日本市场支持我们 |
[18:01] | which is possible if the Japanese markets | 这笔生意成交得早 |
[18:03] | turn in our favor, we can do some celebrating. | 我们可以庆祝一下 |
[18:07] | I brought a case of Don Julio 1942 | 我带了一箱1942年的唐·胡里奥龙舌兰酒 |
[18:09] | that we can all share, okay? | 我们一起喝 怎么样 |
[18:11] | All right, so let’s get to it. | 好 那我们着手吧 |
[18:13] | Sorry to interrupt. Excuse me. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[18:16] | Sorry to interrupt. Good evening, everyone. | 打扰一下 各位晚上好 |
[18:18] | – Good evening. – Good evening, Jane. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[18:21] | I just wanted to thank everyone. | 我要对各位表示感谢 |
[18:23] | An all-nighter is one thing, but an all-nighter | 通宵加班是一回事 但在清除日 |
[18:25] | on Purge Night is another whole level of commitment, | 通宵加班更崇高的奉献 |
[18:27] | and I can’t thank you enough for doing this. | 对此我感激不尽 |
[18:30] | It’s unfortunate, but we had no choice. | 很不幸 但我们没别的办法 |
[18:33] | Talk about bad timing. | 这真不是时候 |
[18:34] | – No, David, please. – No problem. | -没关系 大卫 不必这样 -没问题 |
[18:37] | As you know, Jane is much smarter than me. | 大家都知道 简比我聪明得多 |
[18:39] | That’s why I hired her. She makes me look good. | 所以我才雇了她 这样显得我很厉害 |
[18:41] | But sometimes a little dumbing down | 但有时候做事笨一点 |
[18:44] | can’t hurt to clarify things, | 能够让事情更清楚 |
[18:45] | and I’m good at dumbing, so here goes. | 而我很擅长笨方法 所以 |
[18:50] | You’ll all get larger bonuses | 如果今晚 |
[18:51] | if you close the Chiho deal tonight, all of you. | 智保的交易做成了 所有人都加奖金 |
[18:54] | We do what we do for money, | 我们做这行是为了赚钱 |
[18:56] | and you’ll make much more if you deliver. | 如果大家拿出成绩 那么钱会更多 |
[19:02] | Great, I love it. Let’s get to work. | 很好 我很喜欢 开始工作吧 |
[19:05] | I’ll touch base later. | 回头再联系 |
[19:06] | Jane, the room is yours. I’ll get out of your way now. | 简 这里就交给你 我不妨碍你了 |
[19:10] | I forgot that you were the eavesdropping type, David. | 我都忘记你这么喜欢偷听了 大卫 |
[19:16] | You know, I’m always watching and listening, Jane. | 你知道的 我永远在看 永远在听 简 |
[19:20] | Talk later. Keep me posted. | 回头聊 随时沟通 |
[19:25] | Okay, let’s get to it. | 好 大家开工吧 |
[19:29] | Come on, where are you? | 接啊 你去哪儿了 |
[20:33] | I told you, she’s not home, babe. | 我说过了 她不在家 宝贝 |
[20:35] | She’s still away in Africa. | 她还在非洲呢 |
[20:38] | Just relax, focus on why we came here. | 放轻松 别忘了我们来这里的目的 |
[20:40] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[20:44] | You’re clear. Thank you. | 请进去吧 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Ma’am, hands up. | 女士 请举起手 |
[20:51] | Turn around, ma’am. | 请转身 女士 |
[20:56] | Thank you, you’re clear. | 谢谢 一切安全 |
[20:58] | Yeah. Hands up. | 你好 举起手 |
[21:31] | It’s our time, sweetie… | 这是属于我们的时间 亲爱的 |
[21:34] | our time to escape all the pain… | 我们可以远离那些痛苦 |
[21:37] | to escape your father, that monster, forever. | 永远逃离你父亲 那个怪物 |
[21:43] | Remember Good Leader’s words? | 记得伟大领袖的话吗 |
[21:46] | They’ll guide you into the Invisible. | 将带你进入无形世界 |
[22:16] | I don’t see the Stantons anywhere. | 我没看到斯坦顿一家人 |
[22:18] | I think they’ve been greeting all their guests. | 他们可能在跟所有宾客打招呼 |
[22:20] | Why don’t you go look for Mr. Stanton, babe? | 不如你去找斯坦顿先生吧 宝贝 |
[22:22] | The quicker we start that conversation, | 我们越早跟他们说上话 |
[22:24] | the sooner we can find a room | 就能越早找到一个房间 |
[22:25] | and avoid any Purging that’s going to happen. | 避免接下来会发生的大清除 |
[22:27] | The sooner I start the conversation? | 我来跟他们说话吗 |
[22:28] | What about you? This is our company–50/50. | 那你呢 这是我们俩的公司 一半一半 |
[22:33] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m creative, you’re business. | 不 我是做创意的 你才是企业家 |
[22:36] | You would never mess with my designs. | 你不会干涉我的设计 |
[22:37] | I don’t mess with your negotiating. | 我也不会插手你的谈判 |
[22:39] | This is you, partner. | 交给你了 合伙人 |
[22:41] | Hey, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:43] | Now go make that son of a bitch pay | 你快去让那个混蛋为 |
[22:45] | for making us come here to the belly of the beast | 让我们在清除夜当晚来这种龙潭虎穴 |
[22:47] | on Purge Night. | 而付出代价 |
[22:48] | Oh, and don’t forget-after you close the deal, | 别忘了 等交易谈成之后 |
[22:50] | he’s probably going to make a pitch | 他也许会跟你推荐 |
[22:52] | for us to become NFFA party members. | 让我们加入新国父集团 |
[22:54] | No, I know, I’m ready for it. I’ll deflect my way out of it. | 我知道 我准备好了 我会巧妙拒绝的 |
[22:57] | And remember, Billy Sabian closed a huge deal | 记住 去年比利·萨比安在这里 |
[22:59] | for his start-up here last year, | 给刚创业的公司谈成了一笔大单子 |
[23:00] | and he didn’t join, all right? | 但也没有加入 对吧 |
[23:02] | So the deal’s not predicated upon it. | 所以交易成不成跟这个无关 |
[23:04] | Cold, hard money drives Saton way more than politics. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[23:09] | You wear that rented tux very well, Mr. Betancourt. | 这租的礼服穿着很帅嘛 贝坦科尔特先生 |
[23:13] | That is a confidence builder, Mrs. Betancourt. | 让我更有自信了 贝坦科尔特夫人 |
[23:18] | Now go make our dreams come true. | 开始行动吧 |
[23:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[23:29] | seltzer with lime, please. | 汽水加柠檬谢谢 |
[23:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[23:33] | – Ma’am. – I’ve already had some. | -尝一个 -我吃过了 |
[23:36] | Hors d’oeuvres, ma’am? | 要甜点吗 女士 |
[23:44] | What? | 什么 |
[23:48] | No, come back here! | 给我滚回来 |
[23:52] | Do you know what you did? | 知不知道自己做错了什么 |
[23:53] | Look at me when I talk to you! Look at me! | 我说话时看着我 别低头 |
[23:56] | Do you know how long it takes? | 你知道这得花多少时间吗 |
[24:28] | Let’s go. Up. | 到了 起来 |
[24:31] | Is Henry here? | 亨利在这吗 |
[24:37] | Speak. | 说话 |
[24:38] | I feel like no matter what I say, | 不论我说什么 |
[24:39] | you’re going beat my ass– | 你都会收拾我的 |
[24:41] | He’s in there! | 他在那里面 |
[24:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[24:45] | Sometimes he’s there, sometimes he’s not. | 说不准他在不在 |
[24:47] | I don’t know, maybe. | 也许在吧 |
[24:49] | All right. You’re my escort, you hear me? | 你得带我进去 听懂了没 |
[24:52] | You’re going to get me inside. | 帮我混进去 |
[24:55] | What? No, no, I don’t think | 什么 不行 我拒绝 |
[24:56] | – that is not a good idea. – Walk. | -太冒险了 -走 |
[25:01] | No, this is not a good idea. | 这样太冒险了 |
[25:09] | – Who is it? – Hey, hey, hey. | -谁啊 -别激动 |
[25:11] | T, it’s me, Asshole. | 是我啊 T 混蛋 |
[25:12] | It’s all good. I got a–I got a buddy. | 没事 我带了个朋友来 |
[25:31] | – Who the hell is this? – Oh, it’s me, it’s cool. | -这他妈谁啊 -是我 别紧张 |
[25:34] | Lenz, this is just a buddy. What–what’s with Kaylee? | 兰兹 这是我兄弟 凯莉怎么了 |
[25:36] | Why is she cuffed? She been dipping in your stash? | 怎么铐起来了 偷吸你毒品了 |
[25:40] | No, man. That’s for her own good. | 没有 这是为了她好 |
[25:43] | We’re having a little holiday soiree later, | 待会要举办节日晚会 |
[25:45] | and sweet Kaylee’s going to be our Purge dessert. | 凯莉小可爱将是开胃甜品 |
[25:49] | You boys should come, too. | 你们俩也该参加 |
[25:51] | It’s Purge Night. Anything goes! | 大清除之夜 可以为所欲为 |
[25:59] | I’ll pass. | 我就算了 |
[26:03] | I’m looking for Henry. | 我在找亨利 |
[26:06] | I’m an old friend. | 我是他的老朋友 |
[26:12] | I know all of Henry’s friends. | 他的朋友我都认识 |
[26:16] | But I don’t know your ass. | 可没见过你 |
[26:20] | My ass has been away a while. | 和他最近疏远了 |
[26:22] | Well, where’s your ass been? | 那你去哪了 |
[26:25] | My ass has been in the Marines. | 我加入了海军 |
[26:34] | Hot shit! | 去他妈的 |
[26:40] | Soldier boy. | 兵哥哥 |
[26:41] | G.I. Joe. | 大兵 |
[26:45] | So, Rambo… | 大英雄 |
[26:48] | what you want with Henry? | 你找亨利干吗 |
[26:57] | You know, I’d like to re-connect. | 想和他叙叙旧 |
[27:00] | – You know, it’s been a while. – Look out! | -很久没联系了 -小心 |
[27:24] | Help. | 帮帮我 |
[27:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:39] | These bastards are not your friends. | 这几个混蛋可不是你朋友 |
[27:42] | Never come back here. | 永远不要再回到这里 |
[27:44] | I will check and make sure that you don’t. | 我会检查确保你回不来的 |
[27:46] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[27:49] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[27:52] | It’s almost commencement. | 大清除就快来了 |
[27:54] | Do you have a safe place to go tonight? | 你今晚有可去的安全之处吗 |
[27:56] | My parents don’t live far away. | 我父母住的离这不远 |
[27:57] | They’re pretty pissed off at me, but they’ll let me in. | 他们虽然很生我的气 但会让我进门的 |
[28:01] | Okay, the city’s about to turn into hell. | 好的 这座城市将会变成地狱 |
[28:04] | You need to go there, now. | 你需要现在就去那里 |
[28:07] | Thank you…so much. | 真的…谢谢你 |
[28:15] | Go with your family, Kaylee, quick. | 去跟你的家人待在一起 凯莉 快去 |
[28:21] | There’s an eerie and unsettling scene | 在这片区域最近出现了可怕 |
[28:23] | in this neighborhood. | 且令人不安的情景 |
[28:24] | The streets are nearly empty, | 街上基本是空荡荡的 |
[28:25] | as Purge commencement is now only 35 minutes away. | 距离大清除只有35分钟 |
[28:29] | In the last few minutes, we have seen a few vehicles | 在这最后的几分钟里 在我们身后 |
[28:31] | crossing behind us and some stragglers | 见到了几辆车 还有些流浪者 |
[28:33] | now at this point jogging or even running | 在这个时候或快或慢的跑着 |
[28:35] | to get to what we assume is some sort of safe haven. | 可能是想去安全地之类的地方 |
[28:38] | Others have looked out from behind mostly closed curtains, | 其他人躲在几乎合上的窗帘后面窥看 |
[28:40] | but for the most part, this area is a ghost town. | 但是这座城市的大部分地区已经空无一人 |
[29:04] | – Hey. – Oh, hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:09] | Uh, I just want everything to go smoothly with this deal. | 我只想让一切都能顺利进行 |
[29:12] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[29:14] | So Mark and I were wondering– | 所以我和马克一直在想 |
[29:15] | About who’s getting the VP position. | 是谁能坐上副总裁的宝座 |
[29:17] | This is not the time or the place to speak about it. | 现在不是讨论这个的时间和地点 |
[29:21] | That’s actually not what I was going to talk about, Jane. | 这其实不是我想要说的 简 |
[29:23] | One of the interns brought pastry. | 有一个实习生带了糕点来 |
[29:25] | We were wondering if you wanted any. | 我们在想你要不要来一点 |
[29:32] | Alison, look– | 听着 艾莉森 |
[29:57] | Where are you, Penelope? | 你在哪里 佩内洛普 |
[30:07] | What are you still doing here? | 你还留在这干什么 |
[30:09] | I didn’t say it in there | 我没在这里说 |
[30:10] | because I didn’t want them to hear. | 是因为我不想让他们听到 |
[30:12] | What? Say what? | 什么 说什么 |
[30:14] | I know who you’re looking for–your sister. | 我知道你是来找你妹妹的 |
[30:16] | And I know where you need to go, but… | 而且我知道你该去哪里找 但是… |
[30:19] | you ain’t going to like it. | 你不会喜欢哪里的 |
[30:28] | Ms. Barber. | 巴伯小姐 |
[30:30] | It’s minutes away from commencement. | 离大清除只有几分钟了 |
[30:32] | This is the only secure floor in the building. | 这是这栋楼里唯一安全的一层 |
[30:34] | I’ll be fine. Back in a few minutes. | 没事的 我几分钟就回来 |
[30:36] | We can’t guarantee your safety. | 我们无法保证您的安全 |
[31:06] | Don’t worry. It’s not for you. | 别担心 这不为你准备的 |
[32:09] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[32:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:12] | I told you, no transactions until the Purge begins. | 我跟你说过了 大清除之前不做交易 |
[32:15] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:53] | – So sorry, miss. Are you okay? – Oh, God. | -真抱歉 小姐 你没事吧 -天哪 |
[32:55] | Please, don’t– don’t apologize. | 别 别道歉 |
[32:56] | I wasn’t looking where I was going. | 是我没有看清路 |
[32:58] | I don’t want to bother you, but maybe you could help me. | 我不想给你添麻烦 但是也许你能帮我 |
[33:01] | Do you have Tylenol? I’m not feeling too well. | 你有泰诺吗 我有点难受 |
[33:03] | Yes, of course. Please follow me. | 当然了 请跟我来 |
[33:13] | It’s none of my business, | 虽然不关我的事 |
[33:14] | but I saw what happened with Mrs. Stanton earlier. | 但我看到之前斯坦顿夫人对你发火 |
[33:17] | Is your wrist okay? | 你的手腕还好吗 |
[33:19] | I’m fine. Thanks for asking. | 我没事 谢谢关心 |
[33:22] | She’s probably just tense and uptight | 她只是太紧张了 神经紧绷 |
[33:24] | and wants everything to be perfect for this stupid Purge party. | 希望这个愚蠢的大清除晚会完美 |
[33:28] | It’s not an excuse, but it’s something. | 这不是借口 但算是个理由 |
[33:31] | – You don’t like this night? – No, I don’t at all. | -你不喜欢今晚吗 -不 完全不 |
[33:34] | I’m not even NFFA. | 我都不是新国父集团的 |
[33:42] | May I ask, why are you here, then? | 恕我冒昧 那你为什么来这里 |
[33:47] | A business opportunity. | 商业机会 |
[33:49] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 没错 |
[33:51] | Mr. Stanton likes doing business on Purge Night. | 斯坦顿先生喜欢在大清除之夜谈生意 |
[33:56] | I overhear a lot. | 我偷听到很多东西 |
[33:59] | Is there anything else you need, Miss, um… | 你还有什么别的需要吗 小姐 |
[34:02] | Jenna, call me Jenna. No, I don’t need anything else. | 詹娜 叫我詹娜吧 不 不需要了 |
[34:05] | – And your name is? – Catalina. | -你叫什么 -卡塔琳娜 |
[34:07] | Catalina. It’s nice to meet you. | 卡塔琳娜 很高兴认识你 |
[34:10] | You too, Miss– Sorry, Jenna. | 我也是 小姐 抱歉 詹娜 |
[34:13] | That’s okay. Thank you. You are a lifesaver. | 没事 谢谢 你真是救了我的命 |
[34:35] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[35:07] | Prognosticators are predicting a record turnout tonight. | 预言家预测今夜的死亡率会打破纪录 |
[35:10] | So, unless you want to release the beast, | 除非你想释放内心的野兽 |
[35:13] | get home ASAP, | 赶紧回家 |
[35:15] | as we are minutes away from the annual blood holiday. | 年度嗜血节还有几分钟就要开始了 |
[36:15] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[36:20] | Is anyone here, God damn it? | 有人在吗 |
[36:25] | Are you here to join us? | 你是来加入我们的吗 |
[36:27] | Become our brother to serve her? | 成为我们的兄弟一起侍奉她吗 |
[36:28] | Good Leader accepts one, accepts all. | 伟大领袖接受众人 |
[36:31] | – What? What the hell? – Please, join us. | -什么东西 -来吧 加入我们 |
[36:33] | We always have room for more. | 我们总能为新人腾出位置 |
[36:35] | We were just about to lock down for the night. | 我们正准本关门过夜 |
[36:37] | – Good Leader will be back– – Shut the hell up! | -伟大领袖会回来 -闭嘴 |
[36:38] | We didn’t mean to agitate you. | 我们不想激怒你 |
[36:40] | Agitation is never our intent. How can we help you? | 我们从未想惹怒他人 有什么能为你效劳 |
[36:43] | I’m looking for someone… | 我在找人 |
[36:45] | someone who might be here– my sister. | 我妹妹 也许她在这里 |
[36:51] | Of course. Goddess Penny, Sister Penny. | 当然了 佩妮女神 佩妮姊妹 |
[36:55] | We know what happened to you and your sister | 我们知道你和你妹妹在第一个清除日 |
[36:57] | on the very first Purge. | 发生了什么 |
[36:58] | – You’re both so special– – Enough. | -你们都很特别 -够了 |
[37:01] | Look, she wrote me this letter. | 听着 她给我写了这封信 |
[37:04] | “I’m joining them on their Anniversary… | “我要在献祭周年那一天 |
[37:07] | “Stepping out of my flesh and into the Giving, | “弃我肉身之躯 献祭自己 |
[37:10] | into the Invisible.” | 步入虚无之境” |
[37:11] | She’s talking about our parents | 她在说我们的父母 |
[37:12] | that were killed on Purge Night years ago. | 他们多年前在清除日中被杀害了 |
[37:14] | So I know she’s in deep shit tonight. | 我知道她今晚肯定有情况 |
[37:17] | What is the Giving? What is the Invisible? | 什么是献祭 什么是虚无之境 |
[37:19] | She’s Giving. It’s her time. | 她要献祭了 是她的时候了 |
[37:21] | We’re not ready yet, none of us. | 我们都还没准备好 |
[37:23] | – We’re just too young now. – What does it mean to “Give”? | -我们还太年轻 -什么是献祭 |
[37:25] | To help them– those in need, | 帮助那些有需要的人 |
[37:27] | those have anger and hatred in their flesh, | 那些肉身之躯饱受愤怒和嫉恨的人 |
[37:30] | those who must release it. | 那些必须把愤怒发泄出来的人 |
[37:32] | I don’t understand. Is she Purging? | 我不明白 她要清除谁吗 |
[37:33] | No, never. | 不 怎么会呢 |
[37:36] | She’s being Purged upon. | 她要被人清除了 |
[37:44] | What is the goddamn Invisible? | 虚无之境到底是他妈什么东西 |
[37:45] | It’s what you call Heaven, but it’s different. | 就是常人所说的天国 但又不尽相同 |
[37:49] | It’s where lucky OMF Goddess Penny | 就是特别幸运的佩妮女神 |
[37:51] | is going tonight… | 今夜会去 |
[37:52] | where she will rejoin your parents. | 与你父母团聚的地方 |
[38:01] | Where is my sister right now? | 我妹妹现在在哪 |
[38:15] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[38:16] | I was just looking for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[38:18] | Are you okay? You look pale. | 你还好吧 怎么脸色这么苍白 |
[38:20] | I’m fine. Just my stomach’s upset. | 我还好 就是胃在闹情绪 |
[38:22] | – Did you find him? – Oh, I saw him. | -你找到他了吗 -我看见他了 |
[38:24] | But he was busy talking to someone else, | 但他正忙着和其他人聊天 |
[38:26] | so I didn’t want to interrupt. | 所以我没好意思打断 |
[38:28] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[38:29] | Everyone, can I have your attention? | 各位 可以注意听我说一下吗 |
[38:33] | We are just minutes away | 我们离这伟大的节日 |
[38:35] | from the start of this glorious holiday. | 只剩几分钟的时间了 |
[38:38] | But first, I wanted to thank all of you for coming. | 但首先 我要感谢大家的到来 |
[38:43] | I am so proud to be not only the host of our annual party, | 我很荣幸 不仅因为我担任了年度盛会的主办人 |
[38:47] | but to be, along with my husband, | 更因为我与我的丈夫一起 |
[38:50] | co-chairs of the state’s New Founding Fathers | 担任了本州新新国父集团慈善委员会的 |
[38:53] | – benefactor committee. – Hear, hear. | -副主席 -说得好 |
[38:55] | Most of you are major donors to the NFFA, | 你们中大部分人都是新国父集团的主要资助者 |
[38:58] | and those who are not will be convinced | 而其他还不是的人 |
[39:01] | to open their wallets later tonight. | 今夜也定受到触动 倾囊相赠 |
[39:05] | We should all feel proud of what we’ve accomplished | 我们都应该为过去几年里所取得的成就 |
[39:07] | over these last few years. | 感到自豪 |
[39:10] | It’s our private money, our generous donations | 正是我们的私人财产 我们无私的捐助 |
[39:12] | to the New Founding Fathers | 不但帮助新国父集团 |
[39:14] | that have not only put them in the White House, | 入主了白宫 |
[39:17] | but is what keeps them there. | 更让他们能够坚守在那里 |
[39:19] | I like to call our donations | 我想将我们的捐助叫做 |
[39:21] | long-term ideological investments. | 长期的意识形态投资 |
[39:25] | Our support of the NFFA helps them implement | 我们对新国父集团的支持让他们能够 |
[39:28] | policies and programs we believe in, | 实施我们所拥护的政策与项目 |
[39:31] | including the Purge– | 包括大清除 |
[39:33] | the great liquidator of our time. | 我们这个时代伟大的清算者 |
[39:36] | “Liquidator”? | 清算者 |
[39:38] | Tonight on our holiday, | 在迎来我们节日的今夜 |
[39:40] | we celebrate our accomplishments. | 我们来一起庆祝我们的成就 |
[39:42] | We pat ourselves on the back | 我们应当彼此赞扬 |
[39:44] | because we made this country great. | 因为我们使这个国家更加伟大 |
[39:47] | So thank you. | 所以感谢你们 |
[39:49] | And I hope this party is as good as last year’s. | 而且我希望这场晚宴会像去年一样完美 |
[39:53] | Okay, okay, enough political talk. | 好啦好啦 政治也谈得够多了 |
[39:55] | – Let’s begin. – Oh, wait. | -我们开始吧 -等等 |
[39:58] | In case anyone forgot, once we lock down, | 提醒一下各位 我们一旦开始封锁 |
[40:01] | we won’t be opening the barricades | 为了显而易见的安全原因 |
[40:02] | until the Purge is over for obvious safety reasons. | 在大清除结束之前是不会解除防御的 |
[40:06] | So, uh, this is your last chance, folks. | 所以 各位 这是你们最后的机会了 |
[40:09] | Anyone want out? | 有人想出去吗 |
[40:22] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:47] | – Lockdown complete! | -全面封锁 |
[40:49] | Ladies, bring out the gifts. | 仆人们 把礼物拿出来吧 |
[40:55] | Everyone, please, take one. | 每个人请拿一样 |
[40:58] | We have a Purge theme tonight. | 我们今晚的大清除有一个主题 |
[41:01] | You’ll understand when you see it. | 你们看了就知道了 |
[41:05] | Don’t be afraid. Go ahead. | 别害怕 来吧 |
[41:08] | Take one. | 拿一样 |
[41:11] | And our maids will tell you | 我们的女仆会告诉你们 |
[41:12] | about the person who you’ll be wearing tonight. | 今晚你们要扮演的角色 |
[41:18] | David Berkowitz? Son of Sam? | 大卫·伯科威茨 萨姆之子 |
[41:20] | Are you kidding me? This is insane. | 这不是在开玩笑吧 这简直太疯狂了 |
[41:23] | Who the hell is this? | 这他妈又是谁 |
[41:25] | Susan Denise Atkins | 苏珊·丹妮斯·艾今 |
[41:26] | was a member of the Charles Manson family, | 是曼森家族的成员 |
[41:28] | who committed nine murders in the summer of 1969. | 曾在1969年夏天犯下九桩谋杀案 |
[41:35] | Okay, let’s just put them on so we don’t stick out. | 好吧 管他的先带上免得太显眼 |
[41:39] | We wear these masks to commemorate | 我们戴上这些面具 是为了纪念 |
[41:43] | those who paved the way and Purged | 那些在大清除合法化之前 |
[41:47] | before it was legal. | 为清除铺路的人们 |
[41:49] | They risked their freedom | 他们甘愿承受失去自由的危险 |
[41:50] | because they knew the incredible, | 因为他们知道暴力和杀戮的 |
[41:52] | life-changing, healing power | 改变生命的 治愈的力量 |
[41:55] | of violence, of killing. | 是无与伦比的 |
[41:59] | Okay, wow. I think all of you have your masks on now. | 好了 你们现在应该都有自己的面具了 |
[42:03] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[42:05] | We are just seconds away now, | 我们很快就可以开始了 |
[42:07] | so if you’d please direct your attention | 请大家稍事集中精神 |
[42:09] | toward these screens. | 看一下大屏幕 |
[42:15] | – This is not a test. | -这不是实验 |
[42:16] | This is your emergency broadcast system | 这是你的预警系统通告 |
[42:19] | announcing the commencement of The Annual Purge | 由美国政府授权的年度大清除 |
[42:21] | sanctioned by the U.S. Government. | 今夜盛典开启 |
[42:23] | Weapons of Class 4 and lower | 四级及以下的武器 |
[42:25] | have been authorized for use during the Purge. | 在大清除中全部授权可以使用 |
[42:28] | All other weapons are restricted. | 其余武器禁止使用 |
[42:30] | Government officials of ranking ten | 十级及以上政府官员 |
[42:32] | have been granted immunity from the Purge | 在大清除中有豁免权 |
[42:34] | and shall not be harmed. | 不可被侵害 |
[42:36] | Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, | 清除警报发出后 任何犯罪 |
[42:39] | including murder, | 包括谋杀 |
[42:40] | will be legal for 12 continuous hours. | 将在未来十二小时内合法 |
[42:43] | Police, fire, and emergency medical services | 警察 火警 以及紧急医疗服务 |
[42:46] | will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m., | 在明早7点大清除结束以前 |
[42:50] | when The Purge concludes. | 不可使用 |
[42:51] | Blessed be our New Founding Fathers | 天佑重生之后的美国 |
[42:54] | and America– a nation reborn. | 天佑我们新国父们 |
[42:56] | May God be with you all. | 上帝与你们同在 |
[43:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:24] | Let the fun begin! | 开始作乐吧 |
[43:58] | My God. | 我的老天 |
[43:59] | Maybe we should have gotten the hell out of here. | 也许我们早就应该离开这 |
[44:26] | Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[44:29] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[44:33] | Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[44:36] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[44:39] | Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[44:42] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[44:46] | Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[44:49] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[44:54] | We need to go find Albert and close that goddamn deal | 我们得找到艾尔伯特 谈拢交易 |
[44:57] | so we can… | 然后我们就能… |
[45:44] | Lila, good to see you. | 莱拉 很高兴见到你 |
[45:49] | How wonderful to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[46:03] | There’s no turning back. | 没有回头路了 |
[46:05] | You can follow my progress live on the app you downloaded. | 你可以在你下载的软件上追踪我的进展 |
[46:07] | – Right. – You’re our third tonight. | -好 -你是我们今晚第三个 |
[46:09] | Depending on what I run into, | 得看我这边的情况 |
[46:10] | it may not get filled for several hours. | 可能需要花好几个小时 |
[46:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:13] | – You got it? – I got it. | -你明白了吗 -你明白了 |
[46:29] | Look at those crazy bastards. | 看看这些疯狂的疯子 |
[47:02] | Don’t worry. I know you will. | 别慌张 我知道你可以的 |
[47:21] | Toward the lot. | 去停车场 |
[47:36] | The Giving is here…now. | 献祭…现在开始 |
[47:39] | Now we must do our duty. | 现在我们要履行我们的职责 |
[47:42] | We help the sinners release their hatred. | 我们帮助罪人释放他们的憎恶 |
[47:45] | We step out of our flesh and become vessels | 我们要弃下血肉之身 成为承载 |
[47:48] | by which to carry their sins. | 他们罪孽的容器 |
[47:50] | The Earth’s children will reap the rewards | 地球之子会为我们的无私 |
[47:53] | of our selflessness, and we will exit righteously, | 给予奖励 我们将永存 |
[47:57] | escaping the darkness of our life | 逃离我们人生中的黑暗 |
[48:00] | and reaping the rewards of the Invisible, my children. | 抓住虚无之境的奖励 孩子们 |
[48:03] | This one last moment of suffering | 受难的最后一刻 |
[48:05] | will lead to eternal love. | 将带我们找到永恒的爱 |
[48:29] | Arthur, it is your time to give. | 亚瑟 轮到你去献祭了 |
[48:46] | I’ve loved myself too much… | 我爱自己太多 |
[48:50] | and I’ve loved you all too little. | 而我爱你们太少 |
[48:59] | Bye, Arthur. We love you, Arthur. | 再见 亚瑟 我们爱你 亚瑟 |
[49:02] | Enter in peace. | 平静地进入 |
[49:18] | Purify his flesh. Cleanse his soul. | 清除他的血肉 净化他的灵魂 |
[49:23] | The Giving is here. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[49:27] | Purify his flesh. Cleanse his soul. | 清除他的血肉 净化他的灵魂 |
[49:31] | The Giving is here. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[49:35] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[49:39] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[49:43] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[49:47] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[49:52] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[49:57] | Take me to the Invisible. | 带我去往虚无之境 |
[50:00] | Take me to the Invisible. Take me– | 带我去往虚无之境 带我… |
[50:02] | Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[50:03] | It’s time to give. It’s time to give. | 献祭时间到 献祭时间到 |
[50:09] | It’s my time to give. | 我的献祭时间到 |
[50:14] | Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[50:15] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[50:18] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[50:21] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[50:23] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[50:26] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |
[50:29] | Step into the Invisible. Step into the Invisible. | 虚无之境在召唤 虚无之境在召唤 |