时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | One nation, under God, indivisible. | 在上帝保佑之下 一个不可分割的国家 |
[00:36] | With liberty and justice for all. | 每个国人都享有公平与自由 |
[00:40] | Remember that pledge, | 牢记这个宣誓 |
[00:42] | because tonight you will be tested. | 因为今晚你将经受考验 |
[00:45] | You’ll be tried in every imaginable way. | 你将用尽一切能想出的方法 |
[00:50] | But you will triumph | 但如果你拿出你的忠诚 |
[00:52] | if you show your allegiance and Purge. | 进行清除 你最终将胜利 |
[00:56] | It’s going to be hell. | 清除之夜将入地狱般残酷 |
[00:59] | But it’s also a gift. | 但也是一个礼物 |
[01:01] | Twelve hours of freedom. | 12小时的自由 |
[01:04] | That’s just over 43,000 seconds | 永远改变你的人生的 |
[01:06] | to change your life forever. | 4千3百多秒 |
[01:10] | But look, I wouldn’t lie to you. | 但瞧 我不会骗你 |
[01:13] | What I’m talking about– it’s hard. | 我说的事 很难 |
[01:16] | Not everyone’s up for it. | 不是每个人都能做到 |
[01:18] | Participation is dangerous. It’s risky. | 参加清除危险重重 十分冒险 |
[01:22] | But that risk gives way to unyielding reward. | 但风险下的收益是永不贬值的奖励 |
[01:28] | So prepare, plan, pray if you have to. | 所以请准备好 计划好 如果有必要好好祈祷 |
[01:32] | Do whatever you need to do. | 做好一切准备 |
[01:34] | Just make sure you’re ready for a world of possibility. | 确保自己准备好迎接这个无限可能的世界 |
[01:40] | Life is fleeting. Blink and it’s gone. | 生命如白驹过隙 转瞬即逝 |
[01:45] | But when you embrace the Purge– | 但当你拥抱清除之夜的降临 |
[01:48] | when you commit to the healing power of its violence– | 当你为它的暴力中的治愈能量而着迷 |
[01:51] | when you rise up, ready to submit to its will… | 当你起身 准备好顺从与它的意志时 |
[01:56] | anything can happen. | 一切皆有可能发生 |
[02:17] | Okay, enough bullshit. | 好了 少说废话 |
[02:20] | I’m tying up the girls, then we move on. | 我把姑娘们绑起来 然后继续 |
[02:30] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[02:32] | Come here. Turn around. | 过来 转过去 |
[02:34] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手背在背后 |
[02:36] | It’s working, just like they said it would. | 起效果了 就像他们说的 |
[02:39] | I can feel it, the power of the Purge. | 我能感觉到 清除的力量 |
[02:42] | Penelope. Come on. | 佩内洛普 过来 |
[02:45] | – Please. – Come on! | -求你不要 -快过来 |
[02:54] | It’s almost dawn. We don’t have much time. | 天快亮了 我们时间不多了 |
[02:56] | No more interruptions. You two. | 不能再有干扰了 你们俩 |
[03:02] | On stage. Now. | 到审判台上来 马上 |
[03:04] | Get up. | 起来 |
[03:11] | When I walk out of here, | 我从这里走出去的时候 |
[03:14] | I’m going to be free of everything. | 我就一身轻松了 |
[03:16] | And what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[03:18] | And what about you? | 什么你们 |
[03:19] | Charlie, Eileen, Jane. | 查理 艾琳 简 |
[03:22] | How is it fair that you’re free and we die? | 你一身轻松而我们都死掉 这公平吗 |
[03:24] | That’s the Purge, Jenna. Sit down. | 这是大清除 詹娜 坐下 |
[03:27] | It offers an equal opportunity for everyone, | 每个人都有同样的机会 |
[03:29] | a perfectly level playing field. | 一个非常公平的赛场 |
[03:32] | Any of you could have come after me. | 你们都可以来抓我啊 |
[03:34] | But you didn’t, did you? | 可你们没有 |
[03:35] | I took the initiative. | 我采取了主动 |
[03:37] | I could have died ten times over rounding each of you up. | 抓你们每个人的时候 我都可能死上好多回 |
[03:41] | But I was willing to take the risk ’cause I wanted it more. | 但我愿意冒风险 因为搭上命我也觉得值 |
[03:43] | Listen, my wife is– | 我老婆 |
[03:45] | Pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[03:46] | I know. Stop reminding me. | 我知道 不用再提醒我了 |
[03:47] | Please, just let her go. | 求你了 放了她 |
[03:59] | Miguel, listen up. | 米格尔 你听好了 |
[04:03] | Lotta people depend on that carnival to make their nut. | 好多人指望着这个嘉年华来挣点钱呢 |
[04:06] | This is the price of being a hero, son. | 这就是逞英雄的代价 小子 |
[04:11] | Fan out. Find him. | 散开 把他给找出来 |
[04:13] | Pete, too. | 还有皮特 |
[04:15] | You mean Pete the cop? | 你是说警察皮特 |
[04:16] | Yeah, he ain’t untouchable. | 对 他也不是动不得 |
[04:19] | And find them fast. | 快点把他们找出来 |
[04:20] | We can’t do jack shit once that siren sounds. | 警报一响我们就屁也做不成了 |
[04:23] | All right, let’s sweep the area. | 好吧 我们来搜索一下吧 |
[04:25] | Pete, we don’t have time for this. | 皮特 我们没时间跟他们耗 |
[04:26] | If we don’t take care of this right now, | 如果我们现在不解决 |
[04:27] | it follows us to the school. | 他们会跟着我们到学校 |
[04:29] | Look, we don’t know what’s waiting for us there. | 我们不知道那边是什么情况 |
[04:32] | Say we take a few out right here and then we move. | 建议我们在这先解决几个然后过去 |
[04:36] | The guards will be easy, | 警卫会比较容易 |
[04:38] | but Rex and the collectors, | 雷克斯和那些采集者 |
[04:39] | they round up people for a living. | 他们靠逮人谋生 |
[04:41] | They’re strapped and they’re pissed. | 他们手里有枪而且被惹毛了 |
[04:42] | But they’re spreading out. | 但是现在他们分散了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, trying to cover more ground, | 想覆盖更大的区域 |
[04:46] | but isolating themselves while they do it. | 可是这样一来也让他们孤立了 |
[04:50] | They think we’re running. | 他们以为我们跑了 |
[04:52] | We go on offense. | 我们要主动出击 |
[04:54] | We surprise them. | 给他们个出其不意 |
[04:57] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[06:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:29] | – You all right? – Yeah. We should move on. | -你没事吧 -没事 我们该走了 |
[06:31] | School’s this way. | 学校往这边走 |
[06:33] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[06:43] | Thank you for going home tonight. | 谢谢你们今晚回家了 |
[06:46] | Made my job a lot easier. | 让我的工作简单了很多 |
[06:49] | I don’t know if I could have gotten into | 我不确定我自己 |
[06:50] | the Stanton compound by myself. | 能不能进斯坦顿大宅 |
[06:53] | How did you know we were there? | 你怎么知道我们在那儿的 |
[06:54] | I have been following you for weeks. | 我跟踪你们有好几个星期了 |
[06:58] | Look, Mr. Owens would you please– | 欧文斯先生 麻烦你… |
[07:00] | Joe. You remember when we met? | 叫我乔 你还记得我们第一次见面吗 |
[07:02] | That’s what I told you to call me. | 我那时就叫你这么称呼我的 |
[07:04] | Come on, Rick, you remember. | 里克 你记得的 |
[07:05] | Mr. Betancourt. | 贝坦科尔特先生 |
[07:06] | Oh, please. Call me Rick. | 叫我里克就好 |
[07:09] | Joe. | 叫我乔吧 |
[07:10] | There you go. | 给你 |
[07:13] | Can’t believe you picked this place. | 你居然选了这个地方 |
[07:14] | Yeah. I drove by it the other day | 是啊 我那天开车经过这里 |
[07:17] | and I realized I haven’t been here since high school. | 然后想起高中之后就没来过了 |
[07:19] | How’d you even know about it? | 你当初是怎么知道这个地方的 |
[07:22] | I had a cousin that worked at Saticoy. | 我有个堂兄在萨提柯伊工作 |
[07:24] | This was his spot, | 他最喜欢这里 |
[07:26] | probably because they never carded. | 可能因为他们从不查身份证 |
[07:29] | – What’s his name? – Tony Schroeder? | -他叫什么 -托尼·施罗德 |
[07:31] | – Schroeder. – Yeah. | -施罗德 -是的 |
[07:32] | Great guy. Hell of a line engineer. | 人很好 是个出色的线路工程师 |
[07:35] | What’s he up to? | 他最近怎么样 |
[07:36] | Oh, when they closed the factory, | 他们关掉工厂的时候 |
[07:37] | he moved in with the in-laws and… | 他搬去跟亲家住了 |
[07:40] | We haven’t kept in touch since then unfortunately. | 很可惜 我们在那之后就没联系了 |
[07:43] | Yeah, it’s tough to bounce back after that. | 是的 那种事之后很难再倒回去了 |
[07:48] | Some of us, you know, we manage. | 我们有些人还是做到了 |
[07:51] | Which I guess is why we’re sitting here, right? | 所以我们现在还坐在这里 对吧 |
[07:54] | You saw my rate sheet. What do you think? | 你看过我的价目表 觉得怎么样 |
[07:56] | Oh, this is a– this is a big job. | 这是个很大的工程 |
[07:58] | Plan is to start leasing in the fall. | 我的计划是秋天开始出租 |
[08:02] | So you’re going to need Purge security on the building | 所以你楼里需要清除者的安保人员 |
[08:07] | and the individual units? | 还有单独的小队 |
[08:08] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[08:10] | Who’s providing the shell system? | 谁来提供保护系统 |
[08:12] | – Sandin. – Oh, the best. | -三鼎 -那是最好的安保公司 |
[08:15] | You’ve installed for them before? | 你之前帮他们安装过吗 |
[08:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:18] | A bunch of homes and a couple offices downtown. | 在市中心装过一些住宅和办公室 |
[08:20] | I can get you references if you want them. | 如果你想的话我可以帮你介绍 |
[08:23] | You’ve never done a building of this size though, right? | 但你没做过这种大小的楼 对吗 |
[08:25] | It won’t be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
[08:27] | I have been ready and waiting for something like this. | 我一直在为这种事预备着 |
[08:32] | I mean, a contract like yours, it’s a level up, | 像你的这种合同 是更高一级的 |
[08:35] | and I’d be excited to tackle it. | 我很激动能够合作 |
[08:38] | Honestly, it’s a big step up for us too. | 说实话 这对我们来说也是很大的飞跃 |
[08:43] | I gotta tell you, Joe, | 我得跟你说 乔 |
[08:44] | I feel like I’m constantly righting the ship. | 我觉得我一直在纠正错误的方向 |
[08:46] | You know, putting out one fire after the other. | 不停地救火 |
[08:49] | But…one big break and it will all pay off, right? | 但只要有一个大突破就是值得的 对吧 |
[08:53] | I’m counting on it. | 我也期待着呢 |
[08:57] | I can start tomorrow? | 我明天开始可以吗 |
[09:00] | I bet. | 当然 |
[09:01] | No, why don’t you send me your quotes when you have them? | 你拿到估价单后发给我好吗 |
[09:04] | We’ll go over the numbers and agree on a contract. | 我们一起分析数据 然后签合同 |
[09:07] | Just remember, we’re a small outfit, | 记得 我们规模小 |
[09:09] | so there’s not much wiggle room. | 没有太多迂回的空间 |
[09:10] | Got it. Great. | 明白 好的 |
[09:14] | Do you wanna get a beer | 你想喝杯啤酒 |
[09:15] | and celebrate our potential partnership properly? | 来好好庆祝我们未来的合作关系吗 |
[09:18] | Sure, I could go for a beer. | 当然 喝啤酒没问题的 |
[09:21] | I’ll get the first round. | 第一轮我请客 |
[09:22] | And I’ll tell you a great story about your cousin. | 那我来给你讲讲你堂兄的光辉事迹 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:32] | Shit. | 我去 |
[09:55] | I don’t have to explain what a contract is, do I? | 我不需要解释什么是合同了吧 |
[09:58] | I don’t know, do you know what a contract is? | 我不知道 你知道什么是合同吗 |
[10:01] | Because you agreed to it. | 因为你已经同意了 |
[10:02] | You took advantage. | 你占了便宜 |
[10:04] | You used my inexperience and my enthusiasm | 你利用我缺乏经验的情况和我的热情 |
[10:06] | to make sure there was plenty of room in here to screw me. | 来确保有足够的对付我的空间 |
[10:10] | I don’t see your signature here, Jenna. | 这上面没有你的签字 詹娜 |
[10:12] | Rick handles the contracts. | 一般是里克处理合同 |
[10:14] | Is that so you don’t dirty your delicate little hands? | 所以就不会弄脏你娇嫩的小手是吗 |
[10:16] | Because I trust him. | 因为我信任他 |
[10:18] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[10:19] | And then your husband ruined me. | 然后你丈夫毁了我 |
[10:21] | He said my work was subpar–negligent– | 他说我工作的很差劲 疏忽大意 |
[10:24] | so he wouldn’t have to pay me. | 所以他不必付钱给我 |
[10:25] | I lost all my other contracts | 为了你们公司能省几个钱 |
[10:27] | just so your company could save a few bucks. | 我失去了其他所有的客户 |
[10:29] | Joe, we paid you everything we owed | 乔 我们欠你的都付清了 |
[10:32] | and then you tried to extort me. | 然后你试图敲诈我 |
[10:34] | I came to your office. You saw. | 我去过你办公室 你看到了 |
[10:37] | Do you remember, Jenna? | 你还记得吗 詹娜 |
[10:39] | We agreed on a number. | 我们协商了一个价钱 |
[10:40] | I bought equipment, custom software, | 我买了设备 定制软件 |
[10:42] | I hired subcontractors based on that. | 还根据这些雇了分包商 |
[10:45] | Right, and I realize that | 对 但我意识到 |
[10:46] | but, look, none of the security nodes passed the inspection. | 没有一个安全措施能通过检查 |
[10:49] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[10:50] | I checked the system myself. | 我亲自检查了这个系统 |
[10:51] | Let me come in and fix it. | 让我进来修理一下 |
[10:53] | I’m sure I can figure out what went wrong. | 我确定我能找到是哪里出了问题 |
[10:55] | Joe, I’m underwater here. | 乔 我已经不行了 |
[10:56] | I can’t take any more delays. | 我不能再耽搁了 |
[10:59] | Give me two days. | 给我两天就好 |
[11:00] | We already hired somebody else. | 我们已经雇了别人了 |
[11:02] | So I have to just take your word that the system’s faulty? | 所以我只能接受你说的这个系统是有问题的 |
[11:06] | Let me see the admin log. | 让我看看管理日志 |
[11:09] | We’re done here. | 我们之间结束了 |
[11:10] | You’re screwing me and you know it. | 你知道你是在耍我 |
[11:11] | I did good work and now you’re pulling this? | 我工作完成得很好 你现在来这套 |
[11:14] | We agreed on terms. | 我们有协议的 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but you put stuff in the fine print | 是的 但是在那些精美的我甚至都读不出来的 |
[11:17] | that I couldn’t even pronounce. | 小本本里塞了各种花样 |
[11:19] | You bought me a beer, you pretended to be my partner, | 你给我买了啤酒 你假装是我的搭档 |
[11:21] | all so you could bend me over? | 然后你能让我屈服吗 |
[11:23] | Joe, your work was– | 乔 你的工作做的… |
[11:24] | My work was top notch. | 我的工作是一流的 |
[11:26] | But that doesn’t matter, | 但这并不重要 |
[11:27] | because I’m just cannon fodder on your way to the top, right? | 因为我只是在你成功路上的垫脚石 对吧 |
[11:30] | Another fire to put out. | 另一场要扑的火 |
[11:31] | No, I wanted this to work. I did. | 不 我真的希望这个系统能有用的 |
[11:35] | This is going to put me under. | 这会毁了我的 |
[11:37] | Do you even care? | 你在乎吗 |
[11:39] | I do and– | 我这样做 |
[11:39] | Then pay me, you prick! | 那就拿钱给我 你个混蛋 |
[11:41] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:43] | We don’t want to have to call the police. | 别逼我们叫警察了 |
[11:47] | Please leave. | 请离开这里 |
[11:50] | I know why you don’t hang out with your cousin Tony anymore. | 我知道你为什么不和你堂兄托尼来往了 |
[11:53] | Because you’re better than us now, right? | 谁让你现在高人一等呢 不是吗 |
[11:56] | – White collar. Big shot. – Get out. | -白领 大人物 -出去 |
[11:59] | Go to hell, you smug son of a bitch. | 去死吧 你个狗娘养的贱货 |
[12:11] | So what, Jenna? | 所以说啊 詹娜 |
[12:13] | Are you really that blind to who you married | 你是真不知道自己嫁了个什么人 |
[12:15] | or is it just willful ignorance? | 还是你心知肚明但心甘情愿 |
[12:17] | Jenna, I’m going to say this one more time. | 詹娜 我再重申一次 |
[12:19] | We paid him exactly what we owed. | 我们把该给他的钱全都给了 |
[12:24] | She doesn’t believe you. | 她不相信你 |
[12:26] | She sees you for who you really are. | 她看穿了你虚伪的面孔 |
[12:28] | No, it’s not my fault. He did shoddy work. | 不 他敷衍偷懒 不是我的错 |
[12:32] | Jenna, he wants to Purge Penelope | 詹娜 他想让你清除佩内洛普 |
[12:34] | because she didn’t say “Thank you.” | 就因为她少说了句”谢谢” |
[12:36] | Do you really trust what he’s saying? | 你真的相信他说的话吗 |
[12:40] | You put us here. | 是你害我们变成这样 |
[13:18] | It’s just like the house. | 就是个普通的房子 |
[13:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:23] | It’s rigged all the way around. | 四周布满了炸药 |
[13:24] | – Can you take it apart? – Probably. | -你能拆除吗 -也许吧 |
[13:26] | But I need to– | 但我需要 |
[13:41] | Let’s go, Pete. | 快走 皮特 |
[13:59] | What does a signature mean to you, Rick? | 签名对你来说意味着什么 里克 |
[14:04] | To me, it represents a promise made in good faith. | 对我来说 意味着以诚信为基础的承诺 |
[14:08] | A guarantee protected by the rule of law. | 受法律保护的保证 |
[14:11] | Now, tonight, the rule of law is suspended. | 而今晚 法律将失去效应 |
[14:13] | But during the rest of the year we are bound by it. | 而其他时候我们都要受法律的约束 |
[14:17] | It is the only way our society can function as intended. | 只有这样我们的社会才能如期运行 |
[14:25] | Don’t you understand that? | 你连这都不懂吗 |
[14:27] | You’re not above the law. | 你无法凌驾于法律之上 |
[14:29] | You sign a contract, you honor it. | 既然签了合同就得遵守合约 |
[14:33] | Joe, I fulfilled every element of that contract. | 乔 我履行了合约上所有的条款 |
[14:37] | You knew what you were signing. | 你知道自己签了什么合同 |
[14:39] | This isn’t my fault. The end didn’t check out. | 结果不如意并不是我的错 |
[14:45] | You see anything? | 还有人吗 |
[14:47] | I think we lost them for now. | 应该暂时甩掉他们了 |
[14:53] | Fuck This way. | 该死 走这边 |
[15:09] | What do you got? | 你看到了什么 |
[15:14] | Shit. It’s rigged on both sides. | 该死 两边都装了炸药 |
[15:17] | What’s the play? | 接下来怎么办 |
[15:18] | Can you take that one down without it going off? | 你能在不引爆的前提下拆除那个炸药吗 |
[15:21] | Move it to blow somewhere else? | 转移到其他地方 |
[15:22] | I think so. Why? | 应该可以 怎么了 |
[15:24] | Grab that one. | 把这个拆除 |
[15:26] | We’ll go back for the one on the wall. | 一会再来拆墙上的那个 |
[15:28] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[15:29] | I got a stupid idea. | 我有个糟点子 |
[15:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | Our terms, it was clearly within my right to | 根据协议显然我有权力 |
[15:41] | exercise discretion of what people’s doing | 对客户的所作所为在规定内 |
[15:43] | – right in the standard– – There you go again, | -行使酌处权 -你又来了 |
[15:45] | throwing $10 words at me | 甩这些专业术语 |
[15:47] | because you think I can’t follow along. | 还以为我跟不上你说的话 |
[15:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:49] | I think I can get us out of here. | 我想我能带大家离开这里 |
[15:50] | Stop wasting our time. | 别再浪费我们的时间了 |
[15:51] | Will you help? | 你会帮忙吗 |
[15:53] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[15:54] | What I want is a confession. | 我要的只有忏悔 |
[15:55] | Come on, Rick, tell the truth. | 快点 里克 把真相说出来吧 |
[15:57] | I am. I paid you. | 我是在说 我付了你钱 |
[16:01] | Doesn’t even matter now. | 这些都不重要了 |
[16:05] | He’s going to kill us. | 他还是会杀了我们 |
[16:08] | Maybe this was the inevitable end. | 也许是这个结局是逃不掉的 |
[16:11] | What? How can you say that? | 什么 你怎么能这么说 |
[16:13] | We told ourselves we could take the devil’s money | 我们跟自己说 可以拿恶魔的钱 |
[16:15] | – and do great things with it. – Jenna… | -去做好事 -詹娜 |
[16:17] | I think the moment we decided to take money from the devil, | 我想在我们决定拿恶魔钱的那一刻 |
[16:21] | whatever the reason, | 不管出于什么理由 |
[16:24] | we opened the door to this. | 我们打开了通往这里的那扇门 |
[16:25] | No. No, no. We don’t deserve this. | 不不不 我们不该遭此一劫 |
[16:28] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[16:29] | I’m talking to my wife. | 我在和我妻子说话 |
[16:33] | Look, I promise, I would never– | 我保证我绝对不会 |
[16:36] | Please, Rick. | 拜托 里克 |
[16:37] | I don’t want the last thing we say to each other to be a lie. | 我不想我们彼此最后说的都是谎言 |
[16:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:44] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[16:46] | Confess! Say it! | 忏悔 快忏悔 |
[16:48] | Okay! Okay… | 好好 |
[16:51] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[16:54] | We took a bath on the project downtown. | 我们投资在市中心的那个项目失败了 |
[16:58] | And I had to cut costs. | 我不得不降低成本 |
[17:02] | I found a loophole in his contract, | 我在他的合同上发现了一个漏洞 |
[17:04] | so I took advantage, | 所以我利用了这点 |
[17:05] | but, I mean, it’s just part of business. | 但那只是做生意的一部分而已 |
[17:08] | The loophole. | 那个漏洞 |
[17:10] | – Jesus Christ. – You’re not mad at me, Joe. | -老天爷 -你气的不是我 乔 |
[17:14] | You’re mad at the way things are. | 而是事情的运作方式 |
[17:16] | Just look around. | 看看你周围 |
[17:17] | This is the way the world works. | 世界的运作方式就是这样的 |
[17:18] | Everyone screws everyone all the way down the line. | 人们就是在互相伤害 |
[17:23] | You think I wasn’t getting squeezed by city managers? | 你觉得我没有受到市政管理官员的压榨吗 |
[17:26] | And the zoning board and the Goddamn bank? | 还有区域规划局和该死的银行 |
[17:31] | I saw it do this to my parents and it broke them. | 我看到这些是如何折磨并摧毁我爸妈 |
[17:36] | I wasn’t going to let it happen to us. | 我不会让这种事发生在我们身上 |
[17:39] | Are you ready for your judgment? | 你准备好接受你的判决了吗 |
[17:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:45] | I love you so much. | 我很爱很爱你 |
[17:48] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:54] | She had nothing to do with this, okay? | 她和这些事毫无关系 |
[17:55] | She didn’t– she didn’t even know. | 她根本都不知情 |
[17:58] | I know you’re gonna kill me, but– | 我知道你要杀我 但是 |
[18:01] | please can you just let her go? | 求你放她走吧 |
[18:02] | Let our daughter live. | 让我们的女儿活下来吧 |
[18:04] | – Guilty by association. – No! No, Jesus, no. | -同伙一样有罪 -不不 天呐 不要 |
[18:06] | I’ll do anything. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[18:08] | – Please. – I know you will. | -求你了 -我知道你愿意 |
[18:16] | I believe in fairness. | 我相信公平 |
[18:18] | And in compromise. | 和妥协 |
[18:31] | I’m gonna give you a choice, Jenna. | 我给你个选择 詹娜 |
[18:39] | Purge your husband. | 清除你丈夫 |
[18:42] | Teach him the consequences of his actions | 教他承担自己所作所为的后果 |
[18:43] | and live to tell your daughter what her father did. | 并活下去告诉你们女儿她父亲做了什么 |
[18:47] | There’s one bullet in this gun. | 这把枪里有一颗子弹 |
[18:49] | If you use it on Rick, | 如果你用在里克身上 |
[18:51] | I’m gonna let you and the baby live. | 我就让你和你孩子活下去 |
[19:06] | See anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[19:10] | The hell did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[19:22] | Remind me again what the hell we’re doing out here. | 再说一次我们在这干什么 |
[19:27] | Hurry. | 快 |
[19:34] | Purge. | 清除他 |
[19:35] | I can’t. Please. | 我做不到 求你了 |
[19:38] | Look, I’m not gonna waste a lot of time with this. | 听着 我不会为这浪费时间 |
[19:39] | Either you pull the trigger or I pull it twice. | 要不你开枪 要不就我开两枪 |
[19:48] | Purge. | 清除我吧 |
[19:56] | – Rick? – Do it. | -里克 -动手吧 |
[19:59] | It’s okay, Jenna. It’s okay. | 没关系 詹娜 没关系 |
[20:15] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点解开 |
[20:16] | Everything we’ve been through tonight… | 今晚我们经历的一切 |
[20:20] | Everything with Lila… | 和莱拉的一切 |
[20:25] | You don’t have to give your life for me. | 你不需要为我牺牲 |
[20:27] | This is my fault, Jen. | 这是我的错 小詹 |
[20:30] | This is the only way out. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[20:32] | I’m so sorry, Rick. | 我很抱歉 里克 |
[20:36] | I got so wrapped up in my own dreams, my feelings. | 我太沉醉于自己梦想 自己的感受 |
[20:40] | I took what we had for granted. | 我把咱俩的拥有的一切视为理所当然 |
[20:42] | No. I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[20:45] | – Do it. – No. | -动手吧 -我做不到 |
[20:46] | For our baby, Jenna. Do it. | 为了我们的孩子 詹娜 动手吧 |
[20:57] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[21:00] | Now! | 开枪 |
[21:09] | Nice confession, Jenna. | 忏悔得不错 詹娜 |
[21:13] | Did you really think I was gonna give you a loaded weapon? | 你真的以为我会给你把上膛的枪吗 |
[21:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:26] | You and the baby are safe, | 你和你宝宝安全了 |
[21:27] | because a deal is a deal, right, Rick? | 因为我说话算话 对吧 里克 |
[21:29] | – No, let me go! – What the hell? | -不 放开我 -怎么回事 |
[21:35] | It’s my right to Purge. | 我有权清除 |
[21:37] | Please, please don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. | 求你了 别杀我 别杀我 |
[21:40] | I don’t want to d– | 我不想死 |
[21:51] | – Too late to surrender? – This son of a bitch. | -现在投降太迟了吗 -你个混蛋 |
[21:58] | Looks like you lost your hat. | 看起来你帽子丢了 |
[22:00] | Where’s Miguel? | 米格尔在哪 |
[22:01] | There’s a bounty on his head for wrecking the carnival. | 他毁了嘉年华 有人悬赏缉拿他 |
[22:04] | We collect, I’m back in the black. | 我们拿赏金 我就又有钱了 |
[22:07] | Maybe we can make a deal. | 也许我们可以做个交易 |
[22:09] | I don’t want to make a deal with you, Pete. | 我不想和你做交易 皮特 |
[22:11] | You started all this shit. | 都是你搞的事 |
[22:13] | You want your money, right? | 你想要回你的钱 对吧 |
[22:15] | What’s the bounty? | 赏金是多少 |
[22:17] | I’ll double it. | 我给你双倍 |
[22:19] | Double? | 双倍 |
[22:19] | Just give me the number. | 告诉我数字 |
[22:24] | Call Miguel out here first. | 先把米格尔叫到这来 |
[22:29] | Get away from her. | 放开她 |
[22:30] | I have the right, same as you. | 我有和你一样的权利 |
[22:32] | I need to cleanse. | 我需要净化 |
[22:35] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[22:37] | She is mine to purge. | 她要我来清除 |
[22:41] | Put it down, now. | 快把它放下 |
[22:43] | Look, you want your money? I’ll pay it. | 你想要回你的钱 我会给你 |
[22:47] | Hell, I’ll bankrupt my bar if I have to to save his life. | 如有必要 为了救他我愿意关掉酒吧 |
[22:51] | Or would you rather just shoot him, dead? | 还是你只想一枪打死他 |
[22:54] | ‘Cause you’re just a petty, bloodthirsty little shit. | 因为你就是个小气 嗜杀成性的小混蛋 |
[23:00] | If I’m being honest, | 老实说 |
[23:03] | it’s a little of both. | 兼而有之 |
[23:17] | Come on! Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快点 赶紧走 |
[23:24] | Come on! Go, go, go, go, run! | 快点 走 快跑 |
[23:34] | These sons of bitches got bamboozled. | 这些混蛋被骗了 |
[23:37] | Let’s go, they’re down. | 走吧 他们都倒了 |
[24:24] | Come on, do it. You gotta do it. | 加油 动手吧 你必须这样做 |
[24:26] | You gotta do it. You gotta do it. | 你必须这样做 你必须这样做 |
[24:39] | I am not gonna let that bitch ruin me. | 我不会让那个贱人毁了我 |
[24:49] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[25:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:14] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:18] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:24] | Ready. Go. | 准备好 上 |
[25:27] | – Jenna, get back! – Put it down! | -詹娜 退后 -把枪放下 |
[25:29] | – Drop it! Now, drop it! – Put the gun down, now! | -放下 快点放下 -马上把枪放下 |
[25:34] | We’re not here for you, okay? Look. | 我们不是来找你们的 好吗 听着 |
[25:40] | We’re here for my sister. | 我们是来找我妹妹的 |
[25:43] | Rick, it’s okay. | 里克 没事的 |
[25:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:47] | Easy. | 放松 |
[25:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:51] | Her name’s Penelope. Has she– | 她叫佩内洛普 她还 |
[25:52] | She’s alive–she’s here. She saved us. | 她还活着 她就在这儿 是她救了我们 |
[25:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[25:57] | I don’t know, she ran ahead. We got separated. | 不知道 她先跑了 我们走散了 |
[25:59] | – The man who took you? – He’s here, too. | -抓你们的人呢 -他也在这儿 |
[26:01] | You’re gonna come with us. We’ll keep you safe. | 跟我们走 我们会保证你们的安全 |
[26:03] | Are either of you hurt? | 你们有人受伤吗 |
[26:04] | Thank you, my family is… | 谢谢 我们一家人都… |
[26:07] | Get back, Jenna! | 退后 詹娜 |
[26:13] | Pete, I’m hit. | 皮特 我中枪了 |
[26:16] | – It’s okay. – He got me in the leg. | -没事的 -他打中我的腿了 |
[26:19] | – How bad? – No, it’s nothing, man. I’m fine. | -有多严重 -小事一桩 伙计 我没事 |
[26:21] | – I’m fine. – Let me check on it. | -我没事 -我去看一下 |
[26:22] | No, no. I’ve got those two. | 不用 我去找他们两个 |
[26:24] | You gotta get out here. | 你必须离开这儿 |
[26:25] | Now, find Penelope. | 快点去找佩内洛普 |
[26:26] | – Pete. – Go. | -皮特 -去 |
[26:27] | Miguel, now. Go. | 米格尔 快去 |
[26:32] | You gotta push. Put pressure on it. | 你必须按着 用力按 |
[26:36] | Press hard. | 使劲按 |
[26:40] | You’re okay, man. You’re okay. | 没事了 伙计 没事了 |
[26:42] | – Okay, okay. – All right? | -好了 -没事了吧 |
[26:50] | – Come on, this way. – No, no, this way! | -快 这边走 -不 这边 |
[26:52] | We have to stay together. | 我们必须一起走 |
[26:57] | Paige? | 佩奇 |
[26:58] | Paige! Oh, my God. | 佩奇 我的天 |
[27:13] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[27:59] | Hey, next year? | 明年 好吗 |
[28:03] | Let’s just get on a cruise and go to Tahiti. | 明年我们坐个游轮去大溪地 |
[28:08] | Deal? | 说好了 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 那就说好了 |
[28:14] | Hey, you should take her away. | 你得带她走 |
[28:17] | Let her grow up anywhere but here. | 带她离开这 让她健康成长 |
[28:20] | No, no, we’re getting you to a hospital. | 不 不 我们送你去医院 |
[28:24] | Rick? | 里克 |
[28:26] | Just give her — give her a kiss for me. | 替我 替我亲亲她 |
[28:31] | Rick… | 里克 |
[28:33] | No…Rick. | 不 里克 |
[28:43] | Rick. Rick. | 里克 里克 |
[29:00] | We need to put some distance between us and Joe. | 我们要远离乔了 |
[29:04] | – We gotta go. – No. | -我们该走了 -不要 |
[29:07] | Rick, I’m sorry. | 里克 对不起 |
[29:08] | We’ll come back for him when it’s safe. | 等安全了 我们再回来找他 |
[29:22] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[29:27] | You little bitch. | 你个小贱人 |
[29:29] | You almost ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[29:32] | But right now we can have the trial. | 但是现在我们可以算清楚了 |
[29:34] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[29:43] | Thank you for holding the door. | 谢谢你撑住了大门 |
[29:47] | It’s a little late for that now. | 迟来的感谢啊 |
[29:49] | We give people one strike in this country now? | 这个国家的人都直接上手了吗 |
[29:51] | Don’t talk to me about what we do in this country. | 少给我说我们在这个国家的所作所为 |
[29:54] | Where the hell were you born? | 你又是哪的人 |
[29:55] | – Staten Island. – What about your parents? | -我出生在斯塔顿岛 -你父母呢 |
[29:58] | What difference does that make? | 有区别吗 |
[29:59] | This is our home. | 这就是我们的家 |
[30:00] | This country used to be a place | 这个国家曾经是一个胜地 |
[30:02] | where everybody could thrive. | 一个人丁兴旺 人人富裕的地方 |
[30:03] | Not everybody. | 绝不是所有人 |
[30:04] | All that hope and change bullshit | 所有的狗屁希望和改变 |
[30:06] | didn’t get us anywhere. | 没有起任何成效 |
[30:09] | America was circling the drain until the Purge. | 在大清除到来之前 美国已经油尽灯枯 |
[30:12] | Suddenly each of us had the power | 突然 我们所有人都能 |
[30:13] | to make things better and we did. | 让这个世界更美好 我们也做到了 |
[30:15] | – At gunpoint? – At every point. | -在枪口的威胁下吗 -在所有方面 |
[30:17] | No. I woke up today convinced | 不 早上醒来我对自己说 |
[30:19] | that my life only had value if I was a victim. | 只有成为受害者 我的一生才有价值 |
[30:21] | – I was wrong. – Oh, come on. | -但我错了 -得了吧 |
[30:23] | You know you don’t have it in you to be anything else. | 你知道你没有出人头地的天赋 |
[30:27] | When the rains come and flood this rock, wil you… | 大雨降临 洪水袭来 你会如何 |
[30:30] | Sink or ? Will you drown? | 会沉入水底 还是溺水而亡 |
[30:32] | Or fight your way to shore. | 又或是不停奋斗 挣扎上岸 |
[30:35] | Yeah, Bobby Sheridan. | 博比·谢里登 |
[30:37] | Tavis played us his lectures. | 塔维斯给我们上过课了 |
[30:39] | Said we needed to understand why Purgers are broken, | 他说我们要知道清除者瓦解的原因 |
[30:41] | so we can learn how to help them. | 这样我们才能更好地帮助他们 |
[30:43] | Then you know exactly why I’m doing this. | 那你应该知道我是有理由的 |
[30:45] | I do. I just don’t know why you believe it will help. | 我懂 我就是不知道你为什么会觉得有用 |
[30:49] | Because for me, | 因为对我来说 |
[30:51] | it can’t get any worse. | 这已经是最糟糕的境地了 |
[30:54] | God bless America, where I have the freedom | 天佑我美国 让我有了鉴是非 |
[30:57] | to decide for myself what’s right, | 做决定的自由 |
[31:00] | and the freedom to change my circumstances. | 还让我能够改善自己的生存条件 |
[31:04] | This might be your America, but it’s not mine. | 这或许只是你的美国 但不是我的 |
[31:10] | Right now it’s the only one that matters. | 当下的美国是唯一有意义的东西了 |
[31:12] | No. The country you’re desoying– | 不 我很想帮助重建起 |
[31:13] | I want to help rebuild. | 你们正在毁掉的这个国度 |
[31:15] | – And I’m not the only one – Huh. | -而且不只有我在为之奋斗 -呵呵 |
[31:19] | I see people that fight everyday to protect this country, | 我见过那些每天奋起保卫国家的人 |
[31:22] | even after it took everything from them. | 即使这个国家夺走了他们的一切 |
[31:27] | I see people, complete strangers, | 我见过素未谋面的人 |
[31:29] | picking each other up, not tearing each other down. | 互相扶持 而非互相伤害 |
[31:34] | And I see other people desperate, angry people. | 我也见过那些绝望暴怒的人 |
[31:38] | hurting each other every year | 每年都出来打打杀杀 |
[31:39] | because they’ve been manipulated into doing it. | 因为他们都被操纵了 |
[31:45] | So Purge all you want. | 所以要清除你就尽管来吧 |
[31:47] | But when you’re done, what will be left? A nation of murderers. | 但你清除完了会剩下什么 一个杀人犯的国度而已 |
[31:51] | If Purge actually work, if everyone is actually getting better, | 如果大清除真的有用 如果人人都在变好 |
[31:54] | wouldn’t we stop needing it? | 那为什么这个清除会没有尽头 |
[32:01] | Like our great nation, I will be reborn. | 我会像我们伟大的国家一样重生 |
[32:09] | Pen! | 小佩 |
[32:19] | It’s okay. | 好了好了 |
[32:20] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[32:23] | It’s all over. | 一切都结束了 |
[32:58] | God damn it. | 我操他妈的 |
[33:05] | Finally. | 终于结束了 |
[33:12] | God damn it. | 我操 |
[33:15] | It wasn’t supposed to end this way. | 不该就这样结束的 |
[33:22] | I was so looking forward to this morning, | 我曾对今晨充满了憧憬 |
[33:27] | my clean slate. | 我洁净的涅槃重生 |
[33:28] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说些什么 |
[33:30] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[33:31] | All that work I did, and almost none of it went right. | 我做的一切 几乎没有哪样做对了 |
[33:36] | Just like life. | 就像我的人生 |
[33:39] | God damn it. | 我操 |
[33:45] | Alright, I’ll get back to normal. | 好吧 我恢复正常了 |
[33:47] | Come on, without rules, we are animals. | 没有规则的约束 我们都是禽兽 |
[33:53] | I’m a law-abiding citizen. | 我是个遵纪守法的好公民 |
[33:56] | The Purge is over. | 大清除结束了 |
[33:58] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[33:59] | Take your sister go home. | 带你妹妹回家 |
[34:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:03] | I’ll catch up with you guys next year. | 我们明年再会 |
[34:05] | Next year? | 明年再会 |
[34:06] | Yeah. Next Purge. | 对啊 下一场大清除 |
[34:10] | I’ll finish it with both of you. | 我会找你们俩做个了断 |
[34:20] | Miguel, it’s murder | 米格尔 现在杀人是犯法的 |
[34:39] | You all did a lot of good work on Purge night, | 你们都在大清除之夜有了不少成就 |
[34:42] | but you won’t be getting it all done. | 但并不全是成就 |
[34:45] | You’ll taste failure. | 你们也尝到过失败的滋味 |
[34:48] | People will all surprise you when they don’t wanna die. | 人们为了活命能做出来的事令你瞠目结舌 |
[35:23] | – Joe? – He dead. | -乔呢 -他死了 |
[35:25] | I figured. | 猜到了 |
[35:27] | I heard the shots. | 我听到了枪声 |
[35:30] | Yeah | 对 |
[35:31] | Just before the sirens. | 警报拉响之前的枪声 |
[35:35] | – You know what I’m saying? – I do. | -你懂我的意思吧 -我懂 |
[35:38] | I do. | 我明白 |
[35:45] | But don’t worry. That’s the beauty of this holiday. | 但别担心 这正是这个日子的魅力所在 |
[35:48] | Purge night ends, but the Purge goes on and on. | 清除之夜结束了 但清除计划还在继续 |
[35:54] | What you didn’t accomplish tonight… | 今晚没有完成的目标… |
[35:57] | there’s always a next year. | 明年还可以继续完成 |
[36:07] | Go and call this guy. | 给这个人打电话 |
[36:10] | All right. It’s bullshit. | 好吧 这都是瞎说 |
[36:13] | Hey, Pete. Look. | 皮特 你看 |
[36:16] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧这是谁来了 |
[36:17] | – Hey, Pete. – What’s up, Pete? | -你好 皮特 -你好 皮特 |
[36:21] | Have a drink with me before you head out? | 出发之前来和我喝一杯吗 |
[36:24] | I’ll take a whiskey. | 来一杯威士忌 |
[36:25] | No, you will not take a whiskey. | 不 你不能喝威士忌 |
[36:27] | You are not 21. | 你还没满21岁 |
[36:28] | So I can kill people tonight, but I can’t drink? | 所以我今晚可以杀人 但是不可以喝酒吗 |
[36:31] | It’s a good point. Whiskey is all around. | 说得好 来一杯吧 |
[36:47] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[37:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[37:06] | 还有30分钟 美国人就要闭门不出 以度过暴力的12个小时 | |
[37:31] | After how last year ended, | 经过去年的事情之后 |
[37:32] | You’re sure that I cannot convince you to stay? | 你们确定一定要出去吗 |
[37:35] | This is what our parents would have wanted us to do. | 我们的父母肯定想让我们这么做 |
[37:37] | They would be proud. For both of you. | 他们会为你们俩而骄傲 |
[37:41] | It’s almost commencement. | 清除之夜差不多要开始了 |
[37:45] | – Yup. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[37:47] | But if you get jammed up… | 但如果你遇到了麻烦… |
[37:48] | No. I’ll take care of him. I’m the brains of this outfit. | 不会的 我看着他 我可是这个团队的智囊 |
[37:56] | – Semper Fi, brother. – “Oorah”. | -永远忠诚 兄弟 -“Oorah” |
[37:59] | – What does “Oorah” mean? – It’s a military thing. | -“Oorah”什么意思 -军队口号 |
[38:02] | Yeah, but what does it mean? “Oorah” is not real word. | 我知道 什么意思 “Oorah”不是个单词 |
[38:05] | It means stop asking quesitons and keep it moving, soldier. | 意思就是别再问问题 出发了 士兵 |
[38:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:11] | “Oorah” “Oorah”. | |
[38:18] | In the wake of last year’s brutal attack, | 去年的残酷袭击事件发生后 |
[38:21] | NFFA’s loyalty squads have worked double time, | 新国父集团的忠诚小队加班工作 |
[38:23] | trying to curb the threat of so-called | 试图控制所谓的 |
[38:26] | “revolutionary Purge night teorrorism”. | “革命清除之夜恐怖主义”的威胁 |
[38:28] | The is hush now over the city | 清除之夜即将到来 |
[38:30] | as Purge commencement looms. | 整个城市都笼罩在寂静之中 |
[38:32] | Hopefully you and your loved ones are safe in your homes, | 希望你和你爱的人在家能够平安 |
[38:35] | as we should start to hear | 我们随时即将听到 |
[38:36] | the emergency services announcement at any– | 紧急服务公告 |
[38:39] | – This is your emergency… – And that’s it. | -现在是你的紧急… -已经开始播放 |
[38:42] | Another Purge is now underway. | 又一个清除之夜已经开始 |
[38:44] | David and crew are going… | 大卫和团队成员将会前往… |
[39:00] | Thanks. Hopefully that I won’t need it. Watching how it goes. | 谢谢 希望我用不到枪 看事态吧 |
[39:11] | You ready, Pen? | 准备好了吗 小佩 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Let’s go save some lives. | 准备好了 我们去拯救生命吧 |