时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Mia, I need you to come downstairs and– | 米娅 我需要你下楼… |
[01:06] | Dad, get out! | 爸爸 出去 |
[01:14] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[01:17] | get out now. | 赶紧出去 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:32] | Purge. | 清除 |
[01:58] | What’s the word? | 说什么了 |
[01:59] | It’s crazy out there. | 外面有点乱套 |
[02:00] | Crowds are already forming. | 人群已经聚集起来了 |
[02:03] | We should allow more time to move across the city. | 我们得给横跨城市留出更多时间 |
[02:07] | And you? | 你呢 |
[02:09] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[02:11] | Hey, I know that you’re working with these hackers, | 我知道你在和这些黑客合作 |
[02:14] | and I know you have a score to settle with the NFFA. | 我知道你要和新国父集团算账 |
[02:17] | But you’ve been acting off. | 但你的表现一直有点不对劲 |
[02:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:21] | Something I should know about? | 有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[02:27] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我了 |
[02:29] | Okay? I’ll be fine tonight. | 好吗 我今晚没事 |
[02:31] | Just focus on them, | 看着点他们吧 |
[02:34] | keeping them safe. | 保证他们的安全 |
[02:37] | We get through this, | 我们会挺过来 |
[02:38] | and we are out of this country forever. | 然后永远离开这个国家 |
[02:41] | But we gotta get through the night. | 但我们得先挺过今晚 |
[02:46] | It’s that time, folks. | 各位 到时间了 |
[02:47] | – Oh, shit, seriously? – Man, come on down. | -该死 真的吗 -下来 老兄 |
[02:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:00] | – It’s tradition. – Tommy’s tradition. | -这是传统 -汤米的传统 |
[03:02] | Tommy would be pissed if we didn’t do it. | 如果我们不做的话 汤米会生气的 |
[03:09] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:11] | Only if we didn’t trust each other. | 除非我们不相信对方 |
[03:12] | We’ve been doing this for years. | 我们做了好多年了 |
[03:14] | We’ve only missed, like, what, three or four times? | 我们只失手了三四次 |
[03:16] | Five. | 五次 |
[03:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:23] | Let me. | 我来 |
[03:26] | This is about to be fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[03:51] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[03:51] | Fu–Fu–Oh! Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[03:53] | Shit, did I– | 该死 我是不是… |
[03:54] | I’m just fucking with you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[03:56] | Funny, funny. | 真好笑 |
[04:00] | Oh, Tommy would be proud. | 汤米会很骄傲的 |
[04:02] | Higgins Boulevard shut down– | 希金斯大道关闭了… |
[04:04] | What’s up? | 什么情况 |
[04:06] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:07] | Streets around the airport are closing at 5:00. | 机场周围的街道5点封闭 |
[04:10] | Shit. What do we gotta do? | 该死 我们该怎么办 |
[04:12] | We need access to those roads | 我们需要到那些路上 |
[04:13] | or we can’t get the jammer in range. | 否则无法覆盖干扰器 |
[04:15] | What about the backup jammer, | 那备用干扰器呢 |
[04:16] | can you extend the range on that? | 你能增加它的范围吗 |
[04:18] | – You built two? – Just in case. | -你造了两个 -以防万一 |
[04:20] | I can match the frequency of this controller | 我能将这个控制器的频率 |
[04:22] | with the device we have on the plane, | 和飞机上我们的设备匹配 |
[04:23] | but I’m not sure I can extend the range | 但我不确定增加范围 |
[04:24] | without blowing a circuit. | 是否会烧断电路 |
[04:25] | Ziv, it’s Ryan. We need to talk. | 齐夫 是瑞安 我们得谈谈 |
[04:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:31] | You ever seen crowds this big? | 你见过这么大阵仗吗 |
[04:33] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[04:34] | This year is tracking to become the largest Purge we’ve seen. | 今年有望成为我们见过的最大规模的清除 |
[04:37] | Who are those guys? | 那些家伙是干什么的 |
[04:38] | This mask is everywhere. Big seller. | 这种面具到处都是 非常畅销 |
[04:41] | Everyone wants to be like The Campus Killer tonight. | 每个人今晚都想像校园杀手那样 |
[04:44] | They think he’s cool. | 他们觉得他很酷 |
[04:45] | With any luck they’ll all get Purged tonight. | 但愿他们今晚都会被清除 |
[04:48] | Let the citizens restore the balance. | 让这些市民恢复平衡 |
[04:50] | We don’t need people encouraging off-Purge violence. | 我们不需要人们助长非清除期的暴力 |
[04:56] | Listen. | 听着 |
[04:58] | I know I don’t have to tell you this, | 我知道我不必对你说这话 |
[04:59] | but about Esme, | 但关于埃斯米 |
[05:02] | whatever she was up to, chances are | 不管她想干什么 都有可能 |
[05:03] | she’ll make some sort of move on Purge Night. | 在清除之夜采取一些行动 |
[05:06] | Now, if you see her, don’t let it get personal. | 如果你看到她 公事公办 |
[05:09] | Tag like you don’t know her name. | 就像你不知道她的名字一样标记 |
[05:11] | Not a problem. She made her choice. | 没问题 她做出了选择 |
[05:14] | There will be consequences. | 就要承担后果 |
[05:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:26] | Scanning. | 扫描 |
[05:28] | Armed. | 已武装 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:32] | Look, Darren, | 听着 达伦 |
[05:35] | I just wanted to say that I was sorry, | 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[05:38] | I was so distracted with my own bullshit | 我一直被自己的破事所扰 |
[05:40] | that I wasn’t there to protect you. | 没能保护你 |
[05:45] | Gotta be honest, | 老实说 |
[05:45] | you haven’t really been there for me the last couple years, | 过去两三年你的确没有保护我 |
[05:47] | but I guess, in some sort of messed up way, | 但我猜 从某种程度上说 |
[05:50] | this year has been kinda good for us, huh? | 今年对我们来说还不错 对吗 |
[05:53] | Except for the fact | 除了你上了 |
[05:54] | that you’re on some America’s Most Wanted list. | 全美最高通缉令的名单 |
[05:56] | Maybe I deserved it. | 也许是我活该 |
[05:58] | Look, they had me betray someone who really trusted me | 听着 他们逼我背叛真正信任我的人 |
[06:01] | and I did that. | 我还照做了 |
[06:03] | It was the system that betrayed us. | 背叛我们的是这个系统 |
[06:05] | We’re supposed to buy into these laws all year | 我们应该全年遵守这些法律 |
[06:08] | and just forget about it for one night. | 只有一晚忘记它 |
[06:10] | Who do you think that serves? Not you. | 你以为这是为了谁 不是你 |
[06:13] | Not me, that’s for damn sure. | 不是我 这是毫无疑问的 |
[06:15] | Son, no, we don’t deserve this. | 儿子 不 这不是我们应得的 |
[06:18] | You hear me? | 你听见我说的了吗 |
[06:21] | Aw, hell yeah. | 当然 |
[06:23] | I like this new you, Dad. | 我喜欢这个崭新的你 爸爸 |
[06:25] | – Yeah. – Well, | -是的 -说到这 |
[06:26] | no matter what happens tonight, | 不管今晚发生什么 |
[06:29] | I promise I’ma keep you safe. | 我保证会保你平安 |
[06:31] | Nah, I know that. | 我知道的 |
[06:45] | Double or nothing, man! | 加倍或是两清 伙计 |
[06:47] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[06:48] | That shit is sick. | 这货真恶心 |
[06:50] | Yo, yo, check out this TikTok. | 看看这段视频 |
[06:53] | It’s a Purge confessional. | 这是个清除告解 |
[06:54] | We’re totally making one. | 我们都做了一段 |
[06:57] | It’s cool. | 真不错 |
[06:59] | Does anyone remember what tonight is? | 有人记得今晚是什么日子吗 |
[07:02] | Or none of you care about keeping this house safe. | 还是你们没人关心保证这所房子的安全 |
[07:03] | Turner, chill, man, we have time. | 特纳 冷静 伙计 我们还有时间 |
[07:05] | Dude, half our preppy douchebags went home | 兄弟 一半的预科生混蛋们都回家 |
[07:07] | to hide with their parents. | 和他们的父母一起躲起来了 |
[07:08] | We’re low on manpower. | 我们人手不够 |
[07:09] | Fine, I’ll help. | 好吧 我会帮忙 |
[07:11] | But, I mean, why don’t you make Ben help, too? | 可是 怎么不让本也来帮忙 |
[07:13] | Have you checked on him? | 你问过他了吗 |
[07:15] | – Where is he? – Upstairs. | -他在哪儿 -楼上 |
[07:17] | Still locked in his room. | 还自己锁在房间里 |
[07:18] | He’s been acting weird, man. | 他最近一直很奇怪 伙计 |
[07:21] | He’s seen a lot of off-Purge death this year | 今年 他看到了太多非清除期的死亡 |
[07:23] | and now it’s actual Purge. | 现在是真正的清除夜了 |
[07:25] | So you’d be weird, too. | 所以你们也很奇怪 |
[07:26] | I’m just tellin’ you, I’m not looking forward | 我跟你说 我不愿意 |
[07:29] | to spending the night in here alone with that guy. | 在这跟他一起度过今晚 |
[07:32] | Ben is fine, he’s just sad about his girlfriend. | 本没事 他只是过于为他女朋友伤心了 |
[07:34] | That was two months ago. | 那已经是两个月前的事了 |
[07:39] | I don’t think he’s sad anymore, man. | 我不觉得他还在伤心 伙计 |
[07:41] | Just go check it out. | 去看一下他吧 |
[08:28] | You joining the army or something? | 你要参军吗 还是怎样 |
[08:33] | When’d you get that? | 你什么时候弄到这些东西的 |
[08:35] | – And why? – Going out tonight. | -你要干吗 -我今晚要出去 |
[08:37] | Dude, are you serious? | 老兄 你认真的吗 |
[08:43] | Think about what happened last year. | 想想去年的遭遇 |
[08:46] | Last year you pissed yourself and ran away. | 去年你尿了裤子 然后逃跑了 |
[08:52] | Look, I know you’re trying to push people away, | 我知道你想把大家都推开 |
[08:54] | ’cause I did the same thing when my brother died. | 因为我弟弟死的时候 我也是这样 |
[08:56] | Just ’cause Kelen is gone doesn’t mean | 但是凯伦走了并不意味着 |
[08:58] | that you have to check out like I did. | 你要像我当初那样崩溃 |
[09:00] | Could you just stay, man? | 就待在这好吗 伙计 |
[09:07] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么停了 |
[09:08] | I think we got a flat. Can you check your side? | 轮胎好像漏气了 你能看一下你那边吗 |
[09:12] | All right, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[09:29] | Right there. What about that? | 就在那 那是什么 |
[09:30] | – Is that a nail? – Where? | -那是个钉子吗 -在哪 |
[09:34] | I–I still don’t see anything. | 我 我还是什么都没看见 |
[09:45] | Yo, what the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[09:47] | Son, I didn’t know how else to do it. | 儿子 我不知道我还能做些什么 |
[09:49] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:50] | There’s no other place that would keep you safe, | 除了医院 没有其他地方 |
[09:52] | except the hospital. | 能保证你的安全 |
[09:53] | How is this keeping me safe? | 就这样保证我安全 |
[09:55] | Angry neighbors is one thing, | 愤怒的邻居是一回事 |
[09:57] | but we’re talking about the NFFA here, okay? | 但是我们现在说的是新国父集团 好吗 |
[09:59] | My Purge security is not gonna stop the government. | 我的清除夜安全系统没法阻止政府 |
[10:02] | So you break my arm? | 那你就弄伤我的胳膊 |
[10:05] | I’m gonna take you to the hospital. | 我想带你去医院 |
[10:07] | It’s off limits on Purge, even for them. | 医院是禁止清除的 即便是政府也不行 |
[10:10] | There’s no way that they will let you in | 没有别的办法能让你进医院 |
[10:12] | without a real injury. | 除非你真的受伤了 |
[10:16] | Okay? That’s the only way. | 好吗 没有别的办法了 |
[10:18] | You gotta believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[10:22] | Just stay right there. | 待在那儿 |
[10:29] | Come on, let me brace it. | 我来给你包扎 |
[10:32] | Son, this is how you stay alive. | 儿子 只有这样你才能活下去 |
[10:49] | Is that who I think it is? | 这是我心里想的那个人吗 |
[10:51] | Ziv, I’d like to have your team stay on point. | 齐夫 我希望你的团队能遵守计划 |
[10:54] | Ease up, Reynolds. | 别那么紧张 雷诺兹 |
[10:55] | Come on, what do we got? | 我们的计划是什么 |
[10:58] | I’m here, which gives me a clear shot | 我在这能清晰地看到 |
[11:00] | to this access road which runs along the edge of the airport. | 机场旁边这条进入机场的路 |
[11:03] | When I get within range, I activate the jammer | 等我到达这个范围内 我会启动干扰器 |
[11:05] | which keeps the plane grounded | 保证飞机无法起飞 |
[11:07] | until Purge sirens. | 直到清除警报铃响起 |
[11:08] | Ziv, you and your team are here on the tarmac, | 齐夫 你和你的团队待在这块停机坪 |
[11:11] | guarding the plane. | 在飞机周围警戒 |
[11:12] | Sara and I are here, | 莎拉和我在这 |
[11:13] | ready to smash the barrier fence when the sirens go off. | 等着在警报响的时候爆破围栏 |
[11:16] | As soon as it’s legal, we all drive through, | 一旦合法 我们就开车冲过去 |
[11:18] | and we load up the vehicle together. | 然后我们一起装车 |
[11:19] | Jammer is the part that has to be perfectly timed. | 干扰器是保证时机完美的重要一环 |
[11:22] | Too late and the plane is already in the air, | 太晚的话 飞机已经起飞了 |
[11:24] | too early and the banks have enough time | 太早的话 银行就会有充足的时间 |
[11:27] | to initiate their plan B, | 启动B计划 |
[11:28] | moving the money via ground transport to God knows where. | 把钱通过地面交通转移到没人知道的地方 |
[11:30] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[11:32] | NFFA is sending in reinforcements. | 新国父集团正在派增员过来 |
[11:34] | Extra security will be blocking those access roads. | 额外的安保措施会封锁这些路 |
[11:37] | Which means that I can’t get within range | 那我就没法进入那个范围内 |
[11:39] | to keep the plane grounded. | 保证飞机待在地面 |
[11:40] | Give me the remote. | 把遥控给我 |
[11:41] | I’ll activate the jammer from the tarmac. | 我从停机坪启动干扰器 |
[11:43] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen | 这不可能 |
[11:45] | because that’s the only thing keeping you | 因为这是唯一的方法保证你 |
[11:46] | from cutting us out. | 不会丢下我们 |
[11:47] | Or worse. | 或者更甚 |
[11:48] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[11:50] | We abandon the plan? | 那我们放弃计划吗 |
[11:51] | No, you call in a favor, | 不 你打过去请求帮助 |
[11:52] | you get the NFFA to move their security detail a block over. | 你让新国父集团把他们的安保挪一个街区 |
[11:57] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[11:59] | I make that call, it traces back to me. | 我打过去 他们就会找上我 |
[12:01] | Then we’re fucked. | 那我们就完蛋了 |
[12:03] | Maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[12:08] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[12:10] | 普雷塔尼亚安保系统 清除独家安保系统 | |
[12:22] | – Did you do it? – Yeah. | -你做了 -嗯 |
[12:24] | And he made it to the hospital okay? | 那他安全地抵达医院了吗 |
[12:27] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[12:29] | Oh, man, I think he hates me. | 天啊 我觉得他恨我 |
[12:33] | He might. | 或许吧 |
[12:35] | But he’ll live to forgive you one day. | 但他总有一天会原谅你的 |
[12:37] | And that’s what’s important. | 那才是更重要的 |
[12:39] | What you did was brave. | 你做了一件勇敢的事 |
[12:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:47] | Are you sure you’re okay in that house? | 你确定你在那房子里安全吗 |
[12:49] | You and Michelle, you can come and hide out here with us. | 你和米歇尔可以过来和我们藏在一块儿 |
[12:51] | No. | 不行 |
[12:53] | I gotta stand up to these people | 我得坚持立场 |
[12:54] | or they’ll never stop. | 不然他们永远不会消停 |
[12:56] | I just hate the thought of the two of you alone. | 我只是不想让你们孤零零地待着 |
[12:59] | Because you gotta stay alive, Marcus. | 因为你们要活下去 马克斯 |
[13:02] | For our boy, and for all of us. | 为了我们的孩子 也为了我们所有人 |
[13:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:11] | I knew we should have started this earlier. | 我就知道我们应该早点开工的 |
[13:13] | This crack job is not gonna keep us alive. | 这种豆腐渣工程可不能保我们活命 |
[13:19] | Hey, come on, guys, who had the second floor? | 我说伙计们 谁负责二楼的 |
[13:21] | It’s only half done. | 才弄了一半啊 |
[13:22] | Ben said he’d take care of it. | 本说他会把它弄完的 |
[13:23] | So why didn’t he? | 那为什么他没有呢 |
[13:25] | Homeboy is freaking me out. | 那老兄有点吓到我了 |
[13:26] | Did you see what he did to his head? | 你们看见他对他的脑袋做了什么了吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah, he cut his hair. So what? | 他把头发剪了 所以呢 |
[13:29] | Turner, Ben’s been acting weirder than weird, | 特纳 本的行为越来越反常了 |
[13:31] | and I think you just don’t want to see it. | 我觉得你是在装看不见 |
[13:42] | Yo, Ben! | 本 |
[13:43] | Ben, you up here? | 本 你在上面吗 |
[14:04] | Listening to a fucking freshman. | 还要听个一年级的摆布 |
[14:05] | Get your shit together. | 你可振作起来吧 |
[15:18] | You’re leaving the floor? | 你要离开这一层 |
[15:19] | Yeah, I thought I’d grab a coffee before lockdown. | 嗯 我想在封锁前买杯咖啡 |
[15:22] | We have coffee here. | 我们这也有咖啡啊 |
[15:23] | Have you tasted it? | 你尝过吗 |
[15:25] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[15:26] | – Want anything? – No, I’m good. | -要给你带什么吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[15:27] | Just get back safe. | 安全回来就行 |
[15:29] | Yep. | 好的 |
[15:40] | 未知号码 第五和罗伯逊交界处 | |
[15:59] | What’s going on? What’s wrong? | 什么情况 怎么了 |
[16:02] | I need another favor. | 我还需要你的帮助 |
[16:03] | I can’t. Curtis is all over me. | 我做不到 柯蒂斯盯着我呢 |
[16:05] | Do you think he knows you’ve been helping me? | 你觉得他知道你在帮我吗 |
[16:07] | No, I don’t think so. No. | 不 我觉得没有 没有 |
[16:09] | Okay, so I can still count on you tonight. | 好的 那我今晚还能靠你 |
[16:11] | Yes, you can. | 嗯 没问题 |
[16:12] | – Good. – We should get moving. | -太好了 -我们得动身了 |
[16:15] | Wait, he doesn’t know, does he? | 等等 他不知道吧 |
[16:19] | He knows that I’m working with The Foundation, | 他知道我在和组织合作 |
[16:22] | he just doesn’t know the endgame. | 但他不知道最终结果是什么 |
[16:25] | Well, why didn’t you tell him? | 你怎么没告诉他 |
[16:26] | You said he was a good person. | 你说过他是个好人 |
[16:28] | He is. | 他是 |
[16:29] | That’s why he would try to stop me. | 所以他才会试着阻拦我 |
[16:32] | Do you think you can do him a favor, this time? | 你觉得这次你能顺便也帮他一下吗 |
[16:34] | No, I cannot get caught, Esme. | 不 我不能被抓 埃斯米 |
[16:37] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[16:37] | Before Purge, I want you to tag me. | 清除开始之前 我希望你能标记我 |
[16:42] | What? That is suicide. | 什么 那不是自杀吗 |
[16:43] | No, I’m talking about a false hit. | 不 我要声东击西 |
[16:49] | Where do you wanna get pinged? | 你希望被定位到哪 |
[16:50] | Okay, five blocks from the airport. | 离机场五个街区的地方 |
[16:53] | Create a fake spotting exactly 15 minutes before the sirens. | 在警报响起的整15分钟前制造一个假追踪信息 |
[16:57] | I’ll need a believable visual. | 我需要一个有说服力的图像 |
[16:58] | Find one. | 去找一个 |
[17:00] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好 我会找照做 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Thank you for all of this. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[17:04] | I don’t mean to interrupt, but we’re running out of time. | 我不想打断你们 但我们快没时间了 |
[17:10] | Just stay safe, okay? | 保重 好吗 |
[17:11] | For me? | 为了我 |
[17:12] | I’ll try. Thank you. | 我尽力 谢谢 |
[17:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:31] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:32] | There’s still time. Come sit. | 还有时间 过来坐 |
[17:37] | You did not cook the night before Purge. | 你不会是在清除夜前做饭了吧 |
[17:42] | We had sushi on our first date, remember? | 我们第一次约会吃了寿司 记得吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah, where do you think I stopped before I came home? | 记得 不然你以为我回家时路上去哪了 |
[17:51] | So you remember that place was nasty? | 所以你记得那地方很烂吧 |
[17:56] | I went there with you; you said it was perfect. | 我是和你去的 你之前说那里很棒 |
[18:02] | So if this is our last meal… | 那如果这是我们的最后一餐 |
[18:08] | We should clear the air. | 我们该把话说清楚 |
[18:11] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:13] | I hate your mother. | 我讨厌你母亲 |
[18:16] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:18] | I mean, just, like, the sound of her voice is– | 只是她的声音 |
[18:21] | it’s like a fork in the garbage disposal. | 像叉子在垃圾处理器里 |
[18:24] | Damn. | 天哪 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | The teeth on just that one side of your mouth | 你这边的牙齿 |
[18:34] | are crooked. | 歪了 |
[18:36] | It’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[18:37] | Wow, that’s cold, babe. | 真无情 宝贝 |
[18:38] | It’s like “Ugh.” | 太不堪入目了 |
[18:40] | Hey, really? Are you serious? | 真的吗 你说真的 |
[18:45] | No. | 不 |
[18:49] | When did you become so funny? | 你什么时候会开玩笑了 |
[18:52] | I’ve always been funny. | 我一直都这么幽默啊 |
[18:54] | Well, this is to a hell of a year. | 敬这不平凡的一年 |
[18:59] | And to us. | 还有敬我们 |
[19:05] | That’s worth fighting for. | 这值得我们努力 |
[19:07] | Marcus, we have both screwed up big-time. | 马克斯 我们都彻底搞砸了 |
[19:12] | We’ve hurt each other. | 我们伤害了彼此 |
[19:14] | It’s gonna take time, but if we get through tonight, | 需要时间才能愈合 但如果我们能活过今晚 |
[19:18] | all I can promise is that I will try every day. | 我能保证余下每天我都会尽力 |
[19:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:36] | Who’s going hunting with me tonight? | 谁今晚跟我一起去打猎 |
[19:42] | Ben, what is this? | 本 这是什么 |
[19:44] | Why did you draw all this? | 你为什么要画这个 |
[19:46] | Why the hell are you going through my stuff? | 你为什么翻我东西 |
[19:50] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[19:52] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[19:55] | I don’t think you’re right in the head, man. | 我觉得你现在头脑不清醒 哥们 |
[19:57] | We’ve all noticed. | 我们都注意到了 |
[19:58] | You’re grieving and you’re angry, | 你在哀悼 你很愤怒 |
[20:01] | and going out and purging tonight | 但今晚出去清除别人 |
[20:03] | isn’t gonna help you, | 帮不了你 |
[20:05] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[20:08] | What are you doi– | 你要干什么 |
[20:09] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[20:12] | Dude. Fuck off, Ben, let him go. | 哥们 别这样 本 放开他 |
[20:14] | Ah, you’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[20:18] | You look like Andy when he died. | 你现在跟安迪死的时候一样 |
[20:23] | So sick of this shit, you fucking psycho. | 我烦透了这些破事 你个神经病 |
[20:30] | Everyone back away from him. | 所有人都离他远点 |
[20:35] | I dare you. | 我谅你不敢 |
[20:38] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[20:40] | Do you want me to die? | 你想让我死吗 |
[20:44] | You’re not giving me a choice anymore. | 你让我别无选择 |
[20:49] | Hey, Turner… | 特纳 |
[20:51] | What if I was going out on Purge to have some fun… | 如果我真的打算在清除夜出去找找乐子 |
[20:57] | But the dickheads I live with decided to piss me off instead? | 但我的蠢货室友却惹毛了我 |
[21:06] | What do you think I’d do? | 你觉得我会怎么办 |
[21:20] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[21:30] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[21:32] | Someone open the front door. | 谁去把前门打开 |
[21:33] | – Now, go! – All right. | -去啊 -好的 |
[21:39] | Some brotherhood. | 塑料兄弟情谊 |
[21:53] | We’re sorry; all police and emergency services | 很抱歉 所有警察和紧急服务 |
[21:55] | have been suspended in anticipation of the annual Purge. | 在年度清除夜之际已暂停 |
[21:59] | – If you are still alive– – Ah, shit. | -如果你依然活着… -见鬼 |
[22:01] | Get the door secured, now. | 把门全都锁好 |
[22:03] | What’d he say to you? What happened? | 他说什么了 怎么回事 |
[22:06] | Whatever happens, whatever he says, | 无论发生什么 无论他说什么 |
[22:09] | do not let him back in this house. | 别让他进来 |
[22:46] | Ryan, you in place? | 瑞安 你们就位了吗 |
[22:47] | First team set. | 第一小队到位 |
[22:48] | Second team’s ready to go as well. | 第二小队也准备好了 |
[22:59] | Give the NFFA hell for me, okay? | 帮我教训教训新国父集团 好吗 |
[23:03] | Hey, be safe. | 注意安全 |
[23:30] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:31] | You too. | 你也是 |
[23:44] | You know what you gotta do. Get outta here. | 你知道该怎么做 走吧 |
[24:36] | It’s still early. | 还早呢 |
[25:03] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:05] | – Hey, can we? – Come in. | -能进去吗… -进来 |
[25:07] | – Thanks. – Is everything okay? | -谢谢 -没事吧 |
[25:09] | Yeah, we’re fine, | 没事 |
[25:09] | we just didn’t want you guys to go through this alone. | 我们只是不希望你们俩独自熬过清除夜 |
[25:13] | But what about your place? | 那你们家呢 |
[25:15] | A lot of folks are standing strong together. | 很多人都团结在一起了 |
[25:17] | They’ll be fine without us. | 我们不在 他们也不会有事的 |
[25:18] | Wow, we appreciate this so much. | 真是太感谢了 |
[25:21] | Of course. | 客气了 |
[25:22] | We shoulda reached out a long time ago. | 我们早就该来找你们了 |
[25:25] | Family’s gotta stick together. | 家人就得团结在一起 |
[25:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:34] | Okay, Esme, here we go. | 好了 埃斯米 开始了 |
[25:39] | Units at airport, tagged suspect nearby. | 机场所有小队注意 附近有标记嫌犯 |
[25:41] | Proceed to coordinates. | 前往坐标处 |
[25:55] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[25:56] | They’re clearing the access roads. | 他们在清理通道 |
[25:59] | Thank Esme. | 谢埃斯米去吧 |
[26:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[26:17] | I’m just gonna make sure you don’t get into any trouble. | 我来确保你别惹麻烦 |
[26:20] | Ziv, what is this bullshit? | 齐夫 搞什么 |
[26:22] | Relax, he’s there to help. | 别激动 他是来帮忙的 |
[26:24] | Yeah, Ryan. | 是啊 瑞安 |
[26:26] | What can I do to help? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[26:34] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[26:35] | Go take a pass upstairs, all right? | 去楼上看一眼 好吗 |
[26:36] | Make sure all the windows are secure. | 看看还有没有窗户没关上 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:40] | Hey, Zane, you wanna watch the front door? | 赞恩 你要去守前门吗 |
[27:55] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[27:59] | Did he come back down? | 他下来了吗 |
[28:01] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | -嗯 -你确定吗 |
[28:04] | Yeah, I guess. | 好像下来了吧 |
[28:06] | Yeah, you guess. | 好像下来了吧 |
[28:15] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[28:17] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[28:26] | Dude, answer me. | 老兄 应我一声 |
[28:32] | Have you seen Scott? | 你看到斯科特了 |
[28:33] | I think I heard him in your room. | 我好像听到他在你房间里 |
[28:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:56] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你到底在干什么 老兄 |
[29:09] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[29:55] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[29:56] | It’s early. | 还早呢 |
[29:57] | What, are you gonna wait for the security guards to come back? | 怎么 你要在这儿等安保们回来吗 |
[30:00] | Let’s get past the checkpoint before it’s too late. | 我们趁早过关卡吧 |
[30:02] | I said wait. | 我说等等 |
[30:04] | Or what, ya gonna kill me before Purge? | 否则你就要在清除夜前杀了我吗 |
[30:08] | Mo… | 妈的… |
[30:21] | Getting close now. Minutes away. | 快到了 还有几分钟 |
[30:33] | Ryan, that you? Come in. | 瑞安 是你吗 回话 |
[30:35] | It’s too soon. It’s too soon. | 太早了 太早了 |
[30:51] | Something’s wrong. The controls are fried! | 不对劲 控制台坏了 |
[30:55] | Ryan, the jammer went off early. | 瑞安 干扰器提前开启了 |
[30:57] | What the hell did you do? Come in. | 你到底干了什么 回话 |
[30:59] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[31:01] | They’re gonna unload the safes from the planes. | 他们要从飞机上卸保险箱了 |
[31:03] | The banks are moving the money across the ground. | 银行要在地面上转移那些钱 |
[31:05] | Ryan fucked it up. | 瑞安搞砸了 |
[31:07] | Ryan, what the hell are you up to. | 瑞安 你到底想干什么 |
[31:09] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[31:10] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你干了什么 你干了什么 |
[31:44] | Don’t do it. | 别开枪 |
[32:19] | This is not a test. | 这不是测试 |
[32:20] | This is your emergency broadcast system | 这里是紧急广播系统 |
[32:23] | – announcing the commencement – come on, | -我们宣布 -快点 |
[32:24] | – keep playing. – of the annual Purge sanctioned | -接着播 -由美国政府批准的年度清除 |
[32:26] | by the U. S. government. | 正式开始 |
[32:27] | It’s a party. | 好戏开场了 |
[32:29] | Weapons of class four- | 四级及… |
[32:29] | Drink, have a good time. | 喝一杯 好好玩 |
[32:30] | And lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. | 以下的武器在大清除中全部授权可以使用 |
[32:34] | Loading the last one now. | 在装最后一包了 |
[32:36] | All other weapons are restricted. | 其余武器禁止使用 |
[32:37] | Ryan. Grant. | 瑞安 格兰特 |
[32:39] | Government officials of ranking ten have been granted immunity- | 十级及以上政府官员在大清除中有豁免权 |
[32:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:41] | The fuck are you up to? | 你到底想干什么 |
[32:42] | from the Purge and shall not be harmed. | 不可被侵害 |
[32:45] | Tap on the windows, guys, we gotta delay these trucks | 贴好窗户 伙计们 我们得把这些车 |
[32:47] | till the sirens go off or we are not getting paid. | 拖到警笛声消失后 不然就没有钱 |
[32:49] | Commencing at the siren, all crime, including murder– | 清除警报发出后 任何犯罪 包括谋杀 |
[32:53] | Well, get ready. | 准备好 |
[32:54] | will be legal for 12 continuous hours. | 将在未来十二小时内合法 |
[32:57] | Police, fire, and emergency medical services | 警察 火警 以及紧急医疗服务 |
[33:00] | will be unavailable until tomorrow morning 7:00 a. M.– | 在明早7点大清除结束以前 |
[33:04] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[33:05] | Another Purge is about to begin. | 马上要开始新一轮清除 |
[33:06] | Remember, there’s a tagged suspect on the loose. | 记住 有标记嫌犯在逃 |
[33:09] | Stay focused. Let’s do this, people. | 保持警惕 开始吧 伙计们 |
[33:10] | Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America. | 天佑新国父 |
[33:14] | Open up! | 开门 |
[33:15] | A nation reborn. | 天佑重生之后的美国 |
[33:17] | We have a problem. I need to reroute you. | 有问题了 要重新安排路线 |
[33:18] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:20] | Hey, let’s get ’em open. | 快开门 |
[33:23] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[33:27] | Keep playing. | 继续玩 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:35] | I need you to open– | 我要你开… |
[33:37] | Jackals. | 豺狼 |
[33:57] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[34:10] | Better get down! | 趴下 |
[34:23] | Oh, come on, please. | 拜托 |
[34:25] | Please, man, please, come on. | 求你了 伙计 求你了 |
[34:28] | Come on, please. | 求你了 |
[34:29] | Please don’t–don’t make me, I don’t– | 求你了 别逼我 我不… |
[34:30] | It’s okay, dude. | 没事的 伙计 |
[34:33] | Just drink it. | 喝了 |
[34:54] | You fucking psycho! | 你这个该死的疯子 |
[34:58] | Untie me! | 把我解开 |
[35:03] | Shithead. | 混蛋 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:38] | There’s the coward I know. | 这才是我认识的这个懦夫 |
[36:19] | Just do it already. | 赶紧下手吧 |
[36:26] | Actually, | 其实 |
[36:28] | I think I have a better idea. | 我觉得我有一个更好的主意 |
[36:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:48] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[36:50] | They took the hit down. | 他们撤掉了悬赏 |
[36:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:56] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[36:59] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:02] | Look. | 看 |
[37:10] | Is that him? The guy in the truck? | 这是他吗 车里的那个人 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:27] | Looks like they decided to take care of business themselves. | 看来他们决定亲自动手了 |
[37:46] | That was a false hit on Esme. | 那是个埃斯米的假警报 |
[37:47] | Strike team couldn’t find any sign of her. | 突击队没找到她 |
[37:49] | Oh, it looked like her. I’m sorry. | 看起来很像她 对不起 |
[37:51] | I’m just anxious to bring her in. | 我只是急着想抓到她 |
[37:53] | It won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[37:54] | No, it’s fine. We’ll get her. | 不 没关系 我们会抓到她的 |
[37:57] | They’ve cleared a bounty. | 他们已经发布了悬赏 |
[38:21] | 通缉 新国父集团宣布 国家恐怖分子 任何发现埃斯米拉达·卡莫纳的人 无论死活 奖励500000 | |
[38:48] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[38:50] | Sounds like the Jackals were right on time. | 听起来财狼来得正是时候 |
[38:52] | Just like we planned. | 正如我们计划的那样 |
[38:53] | We shoulda stuck with you. You okay? | 我们应该和你一起的 你没事吧 |
[38:55] | Yeah, I’m fine. Any movement here yet? | 我没事 有动静吗 |
[38:57] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[39:06] | Nice truck you got there. | 你们的车不错啊 |
[39:18] | Come on, let’s get outta here. | 走吧 我们离开这里 |
[39:31] | There’s our target. | 我们的目标来了 |
[39:37] | Purge prisoner transport departing. | 清除用囚犯开始转移 |
[40:04] | Let’s go get our boy. | 把我们的朋友救出来吧 |