时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Oh, I’m so glad you enjoyed your cruise, Mother. | 很高兴你在游艇上玩得开心 妈妈 |
[00:25] | Yes, you told me all about the islanders. | 是的 你跟我说过岛民的事了 |
[00:30] | Please stop calling them that. | 请别这么称呼他们 |
[00:34] | Because we don’t use that word any more. | 因为我们已经不用这个词了 |
[00:38] | I’d love to come and see you, but I’ve got a cold. | 我也很想去看你 可我感冒了 |
[00:41] | Atchoo! See? | 阿嚏 听到没 |
[00:43] | Yea… actually, I should lie down. | 其实我该卧床休息的 |
[00:46] | Really, I must be going, I’m very ill. | 我真得去躺会儿了 病得厉害 |
[00:49] | I’m hanging up, dear. Stop talking. | 挂了哦 娘亲 别说了 |
[00:53] | Good lord, was that your mother? | 苍天啊 是你妈打来的吗 |
[00:55] | Don’t tell me she managed to make it back alive again? | 别跟我说她又活着回来了 |
[00:58] | Next time, you should send her somewhere really exotic, | 下次应该把她送到真正的异国番邦去 |
[01:01] | smother her with a pillow. | 直接用枕头闷死 |
[01:03] | How dare you talk about her like that? | 你怎么敢这样说她 |
[01:06] | Oh, please! | 得了吧 |
[01:07] | All that money and the nicest present she ever gave us | 在她身上花了那么多钱 她给我们最好的回报 |
[01:10] | was breaking her leg last Christmas. | 就是在去年圣诞节弄折了自己的腿 |
[01:13] | Well, I never spoke poorly of your mother. | 我可没这么恶毒地说过你妈 |
[01:15] | Well, that’s because my mother had the decency | 因为她老人家端庄得体 |
[01:17] | to know the appropriate time to die. | 懂得把握时机 寿终正寝 |
[01:20] | A characteristic you both don’t share, unfortunately, | 可惜你没能继承这个优点 |
[01:24] | although the way you look this morning, | 不过照你今早这副样子 |
[01:26] | I’ll be surprised if you make it to teatime. | 要是能撑到下午茶就不错了 |
[01:28] | Bugger. I’ve got to look my best. | 该死的 我要展现完美形象 |
[01:30] | I’ve got this fan club | 有个粉丝俱乐部 |
[01:31] | screening of my Doctor Who episode, this week. | 这周要放我演的那集《神秘博士》 |
[01:34] | What can I do to look younger? | 怎样才能不显老呢 |
[01:36] | Not go? | 别去呗 |
[01:39] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你巴不得吧 |
[01:40] | You’ve always been jealous of my success. | 你啊 无时无刻不在嫉妒我的成功 |
[01:43] | It is sad. | 可悲啊 |
[01:45] | I feel sad for you. | 真替你感到悲哀 |
[01:46] | You’re a poor, sad, invisible, little man. | 你个卑微 悲凉 备受忽视的小老头 |
[01:53] | I think one of your teeth just fell out. | 你刚刚掉了一颗牙 |
[01:57] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[01:58] | Any time I’m walking away from you, | 一从你身边走开 |
[02:00] | I can feel the blood start returning to my veins. | 立马血液回流 畅快无比 |
[02:05] | Hello, Ash. | 你好啊 艾什 |
[02:07] | It’s Ash. | 是艾什 |
[02:09] | – Our new neighbour. – I hope it’s not too early. | -我们的新邻居 -希望我没有来得太早 |
[02:11] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[02:13] | Freddie, don’t stand so close to the boy. | 弗雷迪 离小艾远点儿 |
[02:16] | His breath is nothing to be alarmed about, Ash, | 不用在意那股难闻的气息 艾什 |
[02:19] | it’s just his insides decaying. | 那只是他内脏腐烂的味道 |
[02:22] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 要喝杯茶吗 |
[02:24] | That’d be great, thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[02:27] | I’ve got a bit of a problem. | 我遇到些问题 |
[02:30] | And… I don’t have anyone else to talk to. | 也没有别人可以倾诉 |
[02:36] | You remember that girl from back home I told you I was seeing? | 还记得我说过 我在老家有个女朋友吧 |
[02:38] | – Tracey? – Eurgh! Her! | -特雷西 -是她呀 |
[02:41] | Stupid name. | 蠢名字 |
[02:42] | Yes, of course we remember. How can we help? | 是的 当然记得 要我们帮什么忙吗 |
[02:45] | She says she doesn’t want to see me any more, | 她说想跟我分手 |
[02:47] | but I really like her and I don’t know what to do. | 可我真的很喜欢她 不知道该怎么办 |
[02:49] | She sounds like a complete idiot. | 她简直就是个白痴 |
[02:51] | Good riddance, I say. | 要我说 眼不见 心不烦 |
[02:54] | I never seem to know what girls want. | 女孩的心思我总也搞不懂 |
[02:56] | Women just want somebody to make them feel special. | 女人希望能有人带给她们特别的感觉 |
[03:01] | A little kindness goes a long way. | 一点点温情能让她们感动好久 |
[03:04] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, Violet! | 老天啊 维奥莱特 |
[03:07] | Why don’t you ever call first? | 就不能打个招呼再来吗 |
[03:11] | Er, Ash, you remember our friend, Violet? | 艾什 还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 |
[03:14] | So nice to see you again, Ash. | 真高兴又和你见面了 艾什 |
[03:17] | Does it make you uncomfortable if I tell you | 如果我说你这洋溢的胸肌 |
[03:20] | the musculature of your chest | 让我想起了儿时的一位表弟 |
[03:22] | reminds me of a cousin from my youth? | 你会觉得不舒服吗 |
[03:28] | I-It makes me feel very uncomfortable. | 非常不舒服 |
[03:31] | I love how playful you are. | 我真是爱死你的幽默了 |
[03:34] | Ash was just telling us about | 艾什正和我们说 |
[03:35] | this drug-addicted slag who’s broken his heart. | 他被一个吸毒成瘾的婆娘伤透了心 |
[03:40] | She’s actually a nurse. | 她其实是个护士 |
[03:42] | Well, maybe you should try dating someone a bit older. | 那你应该找个成熟点的女人约会 |
[03:46] | Violet, stop turning your head to flirt. | 维奥莱特 别摇头晃脑地调戏人家了 |
[03:49] | Your neck keeps cracking. | 你脖子老是嘎吱作响 |
[03:52] | Ash was asking for advice about women. | 艾什是来寻求女性方面的建议的 |
[03:55] | Then, why did he come here? | 那他怎么会到这来 |
[03:58] | We don’t like those kinds of jokes. | 这种玩笑我们可不喜欢 |
[04:01] | Look, Ash, if this is a girl that you like, | 艾什 如果你喜欢这姑娘 |
[04:03] | you should just tell her how you feel. | 就该把你对她的感觉告诉她 |
[04:05] | – Does that really work? – Of course. | -这样有用吗 -当然了 |
[04:07] | You need to be direct. | 你得直截了当 |
[04:09] | Women are less forthcoming than men. | 女人可不像男人那么主动 |
[04:12] | Is that cotton? | 这是纯棉的吗 |
[04:15] | Why are you here, Violet? | 你来这干吗 维奥莱特 |
[04:18] | I suppose I thought we could all spend the day together. | 我是觉得 我们几个今天可以一起过 |
[04:24] | We can’t. We’re shopping today. | 不行 今天我们要去商场 |
[04:27] | Freddie needs a new coat | 弗雷迪要买件新外套 |
[04:28] | for his Doctor Who screening. | 好出席他的《神秘博士》放映会 |
[04:31] | Apparently, I have been voted | 我被观众票选为 |
[04:33] | the tenth most popular villain of all time. | 史上第十位最受欢迎的反派角色 |
[04:38] | Does something like that even mean anything? | 你们说这种东西有意义吗 |
[04:42] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[04:42] | Of course it means something! | 当然有意义了 |
[04:45] | And I don’t need a new coat. | 我不用买新外套 |
[04:46] | The one I’ve got is perfectly fine. | 原来那件就很好 |
[04:47] | It’s not perfectly fine, you’ve had it for ages. | 哪里好了 都已经穿了几十年了 |
[04:50] | All right, stop spitting. | 行了 别乱喷唾沫 |
[04:53] | So which villain did you play? | 那你演的是哪个反派人物 |
[04:56] | I don’t want to talk about it any more. Everybody go home! | 我现在没心情说这个了 各回各家吧都 |
[05:03] | Why is it all so bright and garish? | 怎么都这么花哨 |
[05:06] | It’s like walking into Elton John’s dressing room. | 就像进了艾尔顿·约翰的更衣室一样 |
[05:09] | I don’t like it here. Let’s go. | 我不喜欢这里 咱们走吧 |
[05:11] | Nonsense, we’re getting you a new coat. | 说什么呢 要给你买新外套 |
[05:13] | Well, why do I need a new coat? | 为什么要给我买新外套 |
[05:14] | I just got this, last year. | 我去年才买的这件 |
[05:16] | You did not get that last year. | 这可不是去年买的了 |
[05:18] | Well, recently. | 反正是最近买的 |
[05:20] | Look, here’s a ticket stub for… | 这还有张票根呢 |
[05:23] | Lawrence Of Arabia. | 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》 |
[05:24] | Mm, all right, let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[05:25] | No. We’re not leaving. | 不准走 |
[05:30] | Well, maybe it was a little longer than I remembered. | 看来这衣服是比我印象中来得久远些 |
[05:33] | Ah, now, what about this one? | 这件怎么样 |
[05:36] | Oh, I like that. Oh, that would be perfect for the screening. | 我喜欢 太适合出席放映会了 |
[05:39] | Everybody who’s anybody’s going to be there. | 到时有头有脸的人物都会去 |
[05:42] | – Who exactly? – Doctor Who. | -都有谁 -是《神秘博士》 |
[05:44] | Oh, God, has your memory gone now, too? | 你现在还开始失忆了 是不是 |
[05:48] | Oh, look, that can’t be right. | 怎么能这样 |
[05:50] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 不好意思 请问一下 |
[05:53] | Arsehole. | 臭小子 |
[05:57] | They make me nervous, | 这些年轻人真让我紧张 |
[05:59] | all these young people skittering about like mice, | 像老鼠似的跑来跑去 |
[06:02] | desperate to get back onto the Internet. | 迫不及待地想奔回去上网 |
[06:07] | Let’s just pay for it and go. | 咱们直接付了钱走吧 |
[06:08] | No. Actually, | 不 事实上 |
[06:09] | I think we can probably find something better elsewhere. | 说不定别的店里有更好的 |
[06:12] | No, let’s go. | 不 我们走吧 |
[06:16] | Actually, that works. | 别说 这也行 |
[06:21] | You know, when we filmed that Doctor Who episode, | 我们拍那集《神秘博士》时 |
[06:24] | I never dreamt it would become | 我从未想过它会成为 |
[06:26] | one of the most iconic roles of my career. | 我职业生涯里最为标志性的角色之一 |
[06:30] | Or only. | 那是 也没别的了 |
[06:33] | Well, I think it’s quite exciting, Freddie. | 我觉得这很是令人激动 弗莱迪 |
[06:36] | Thank you, Penelope. | 谢谢 佩内洛普 |
[06:37] | Now, is this a television programme | 话说 我们谈论的 |
[06:39] | we’re talking about, or a book? | 是个电视节目 还是本书 |
[06:43] | It’s a television programme. | 是个电视节目 |
[06:45] | What’s the matter with you? How could it be a book? | 你是犯了什么毛病 怎么可能是本书 |
[06:49] | I’m sorry, I’m only half-paying attention, | 抱歉 我有些心不在焉 |
[06:52] | but I got a lot right before this. | 不过我蒙对了不少 |
[06:56] | You’re doing fine, darling. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[06:58] | Freddie’s the actor, right, or is it the other one? | 做演员的是弗莱迪 还是另外那个人 |
[07:02] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[07:03] | My name is Stuart and we’ve known each other for 50 years. | 我叫斯图尔特 我们都认识五十年了 |
[07:08] | Of course I know your name S… Stuart. | 我当然知道你叫啥名 斯… 斯图尔特 |
[07:12] | You’re all invited to the screening. | 我邀请你们所有人来参加这次放映会 |
[07:15] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[07:18] | It’s going to be quite the evening. | 当晚一定会非比寻常 |
[07:19] | Will there be a lot of single men? | 到时会有很多单身男性吗 |
[07:21] | It’s a science fiction fan club event. | 这是科幻迷的聚会 |
[07:26] | They’ll be single, but they’ll be disgusting. | 那些人的确单身 可他们也会很恶心 |
[07:29] | I have broad tastes, I am over 40. | 我涉猎广泛 我都四十出头了 |
[07:33] | Oh, are you? Because I thought you were still 39. | 是吗 我还以为你才三十九呢 |
[07:39] | It is rather stressful, coming here. | 到这里做客 压力好大 |
[07:44] | Oh, Ash, come in. | 艾什 请进 |
[07:46] | Ah. You remember our friend Violet? | 你还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吗 |
[07:50] | – And Penelope, of course? – Hi. | -当然还有佩内洛普 -你好 |
[07:54] | Stuart, don’t just stand there like a lump, get Ash a drink. | 斯图尔特 别傻站着 快给艾什倒杯喝的 |
[07:56] | I haven’t been offered a drink. | 我这边还没有喝的呢 |
[07:58] | Then get up and get one. | 自己起来倒 |
[08:00] | I’ll get you a drink, Penelope. | 我给你倒一杯 佩内洛普 |
[08:02] | Thank you, S… Stuart? | 谢谢你 斯… 斯图尔特 |
[08:06] | So, what is it we can do for you, Ash? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 艾什 |
[08:10] | – More problems with the ladies? – I’m afraid so. | -和女朋友又有状况了 -恐怕是的 |
[08:14] | They are a lot of work. | 她们确实劳神 |
[08:16] | Men, on the other hand, are simpler. | 男人则要简单多了 |
[08:19] | Take Stuart and me, it’s just fun, fun, fun, all the time. | 看看斯图尔特跟我 整天除了乐呵没别的 |
[08:23] | – Isn’t that right, Stuart? – Yes. | -是不是这样 斯图尔特 -是啊 |
[08:25] | It’s like living in Disneyland. | 就跟住在迪士尼乐园一样 |
[08:28] | Well, I’m not a lot of work, Ash. | 我可一点都不劳神 艾什 |
[08:31] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[08:38] | I hope not. | 但愿没有 |
[08:42] | I just wish I knew how to win Tracey back. | 我只是想知道 怎么才能挽回特雷西 |
[08:44] | Didn’t you tell her how you felt? | 你没有告诉她你的感受吗 |
[08:46] | Yes, but she still doesn’t want to see me any more. | 说了 但她还是不想见我 |
[08:48] | What about a gift? Penelope and I could take you shopping. | 不如送件礼物吧 佩内洛普和我可以带你去购物 |
[08:51] | – That’s a great idea. – Stuart, what about some lunch? | -好主意 -斯图尔特 吃午饭吧 |
[08:54] | No, I can’t. I’ve… got an appointment. | 不 我就算了 我… 要赴个约 |
[08:58] | I’ll be gone all day. Best of luck, Ash. | 我一天都会在外面 祝你好运 艾什 |
[09:01] | Where the hell are you going? | 你到底要去哪 |
[09:02] | I told you, I have an appointment. | 跟你说了 我要赴约 |
[09:04] | If you die before I come home, | 如果你在我回家前死了 |
[09:06] | I’ll say goodbye now. | 我现在就跟你道永别好了 |
[09:14] | Are all these girls prostitutes? | 这些姑娘都是妓女吗 |
[09:19] | No, that’s just how they dress. | 不 现在流行穿成这样 |
[09:21] | Everyone’s very proud of their vaginas now. | 如今大家都以自己的下体为傲 |
[09:26] | In our day, you never discussed such things. | 在我们那个年代 可不能讨论这种话题 |
[09:28] | I’ve never even seen mine. | 我都没见过我自己的 |
[09:35] | Why are we looking for a gift for Tracey in the men’s department? | 我们为什么在男装部给特雷西找礼物 |
[09:38] | I thought I might get you a little something first. | 我想先给你买点小礼物 |
[09:41] | Perhaps a T-shirt, or swimming trunks… | 买件T恤 或者泳裤也行 |
[09:45] | I don’t know. | 这样好吗 |
[09:46] | Well, we won’t know until you start trying them on, will we? | 不试试哪知道好不好 是吧 |
[09:50] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这件 |
[09:53] | – I’m not sure. – Just try it on. | -我不确定 -快去试试吧 |
[09:55] | – Oh, Violet, look. – What is it? | -维奥莱特 看啊 -怎么了 |
[09:58] | – Isn’t that… that… – Stuart… | -那不是 那谁吗 -是斯图尔特 |
[10:00] | I was getting there. | 我就要想起来了 |
[10:03] | What’s he doing, talking to that man? | 他在跟那个男的嘀咕什么呢 |
[10:04] | I’ve no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[10:06] | Looks like he’s flirting. | 看起来像是在调情 |
[10:08] | We’d better go, I don’t want him to see us, | 我们快走吧 我不想让他看见我们 |
[10:09] | and with such a younger man, too. | 而且还找了个年轻这么多的 |
[10:11] | Where’s his self-respect? | 他也太不自爱了 |
[10:13] | It’s way too small. | 太小了 |
[10:16] | Well, let’s just get a quick photo, so we can be certain. | 赶紧照张相 我们才能确认是真的太小 |
[10:22] | Oh, I just checked on the dog. | 我刚看了看狗狗 |
[10:24] | He’s looking really splendid for 20. | 虽然二十岁了 但依然很精神 |
[10:27] | I think I saw his tail move. | 我觉得我看见他尾巴动了 |
[10:30] | – He’s having a good day. – Yes. | -它今天状态不错 -是的 |
[10:33] | Where are you going, all tarted up? | 你打扮得花枝招展的去干什么 |
[10:35] | I told you, I’m going to see my mother. | 我说了 去看望我妈 |
[10:37] | Tell her I said hello, | 帮我带个好吧 |
[10:39] | and to walk toward the light. | 还有让她朝着天堂之光走去 别回头 |
[10:42] | I don’t know why you have such a problem with my mother. | 我不明白你为什么对我妈有这么大意见 |
[10:45] | She’s always been kind to you. | 她一直都对你很好 |
[10:47] | She sends you birthday cards. | 还给你寄了生日贺卡 |
[10:49] | One card on my 30th birthday and she signed it, | 只在我三十岁生日时寄了一次 还写着 |
[10:52] | ‘I think it’s time you found a wife.’ | “你也是时候讨个老婆了” |
[10:54] | Still, it was thoughtful. | 那也很体贴嘛 |
[10:57] | Now, make sure you take Balthazar outside | 你别忘记遛巴尔萨泽 |
[11:00] | and hold him up while he does his business, | 要把它抱起来 它才能”方便” |
[11:02] | then you can put him back to bed. | 然后你就把它放回去继续睡吧 |
[11:05] | Oh, and remember to flip him over onto the side that still has fur. | 别忘了帮它翻身 还有毛的那半边朝下 |
[11:11] | All right, I’ll remember. | 好的 我会记住的 |
[11:16] | Oh, God. What was I supposed to do? | 天啊 我应该干吗来着 |
[11:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:24] | Oh, hello, Mrs Bixby. | 你好 比克斯比夫人 |
[11:27] | No, this isn’t Stuart, this is Freddie. | 不 我不是斯图尔特 我是弗雷迪 |
[11:31] | Yes, the actor. | 是的 当演员那个 |
[11:35] | Yes, I’m still living here. | 是的 我还住在这 |
[11:38] | Because I’m not looking for a wife. | 因为我不想找老婆 |
[11:41] | Anyway, Stuart should be there shortly. | 斯图尔特应该马上就到你那儿了 |
[11:44] | No? | 不是吗 |
[11:46] | Isn’t he coming to see you? | 他不是去看你了吗 |
[11:49] | I see. Oh, I must be mistaken. Would you excuse me? | 我知道了 肯定是我搞错了 别在意 |
[11:53] | Splendid. Catching up, dear. | 太好了 再联系 亲爱的 |
[11:55] | Horrible, old cow. | 糟老婆子 |
[12:01] | Oh, Vi, thank God you’re there. It’s Freddie. | 小维 还好你在 我是弗雷迪 |
[12:03] | You must come over right away. | 你得马上来我这一趟 |
[12:05] | Oh, hang on. There’s somebody at the door. | 等等 有人按门铃了 |
[12:11] | Are you always out there? | 你成天在我家门口守着吗 |
[12:13] | I was just popping round. | 我只是正好来打个招呼 |
[12:16] | – What’s wrong? – It’s Stuart. | -出什么事了吗 -是斯图尔特 |
[12:18] | I think he’s having an affair. | 我觉得他出轨了 |
[12:21] | – Are you certain? – He’s been sneaking around for days, | -你确定吗 -他这几天一直偷偷摸摸的 |
[12:24] | – and now he’s lied about where he’s going. – Oh, my! | -去哪儿也不说实话 -我的天 |
[12:27] | – There’s just one thing that doesn’t make any sense. – What’s that? | -但有一点我想不通 -什么呢 |
[12:30] | Who the hell would want to shag Stuart? | 怎么还会有人想上斯图尔特呢 |
[12:36] | I don’t understand. How could Stuart be seeing another man? | 我不懂 斯图尔特怎么能跟别人约会呢 |
[12:40] | I’ve been nothing but loving for 48 years. | 我这四十八年来一直对他疼爱有加 |
[12:44] | You might be getting upset over nothing. | 你可能只是在胡思乱想 |
[12:47] | Anyway, I should go. | 不管怎样 我该走了 |
[12:50] | You just got here. | 你才刚到 |
[12:51] | Yes, but I was looking for Stuart. | 是的 但我是想找斯图尔特 |
[12:53] | Erm, well, he’s not here, so… | 他不在家 所以 |
[12:55] | You’re acting very strangely, Vi. | 你表现得很奇怪 小维 |
[12:58] | You don’t know something, do you? | 你不会知道什么事吧 |
[13:00] | Of course not. I saw nothing. | 当然不知道了 我什么都没看见 |
[13:04] | Hi, I was just coming by to let you know | 我就是过来告诉你们 |
[13:06] | that I got back together with Tracey. | 我跟特雷西和好了 |
[13:08] | She loved the gift. I owe you one. | 她很喜欢那个礼物 我欠你个人情 |
[13:10] | I’ll try and remember. | 我会记住的 |
[13:13] | Oh, that’s wonderful, Ash. | 那真是太棒了 艾什 |
[13:16] | Is everything OK? | 出了什么事吗 |
[13:17] | I’m going through a bit of a personal crisis. | 我经历了点个人危机 |
[13:20] | It’s nothing I want to talk about. | 我不想聊这个 |
[13:26] | I guess I should also… | 我觉得我也该… |
[13:31] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定没事吗 |
[13:32] | You see right through me, Ash. | 被你看穿了 艾什 |
[13:38] | It’s Stuart. | 是斯图尔特 |
[13:40] | I’m afraid he’s seeing somebody else. | 他怕是另结新欢了 |
[13:42] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[13:43] | Oh, Ash, you’re so young. So naive. | 艾什 你太年轻 太天真了 |
[13:47] | You’ve no idea what men are like. | 你对男人根本一无所知 |
[13:50] | Well, I am a man, so I probably have a bit of an idea. | 我就是男人 所以可能也了解一点点 |
[13:56] | I’m going to have to consider very carefully | 我得谨慎地考虑一下 |
[13:58] | how I’m going to handle this. | 该如何处理这件事 |
[14:01] | You could just talk to him. | 你可以跟他谈谈 |
[14:04] | I could. | 可以 |
[14:05] | Or | 或者 |
[14:06] | I could emotionally torture him when he gets home | 我可以在他回家后对其施行情感虐待 |
[14:09] | and then follow him next time he leaves the house. | 然后在他下一次出门时 跟踪他 |
[14:14] | Yes, I think that’s the winner. | 好极了 就这么办 |
[14:19] | Would you like a biccie? | 要不要吃块饼干 |
[14:28] | Oh, still alive. | 还活着 |
[14:31] | Good dog. Right, you can go back to sleep, now. | 乖狗狗 接着睡吧 |
[14:36] | Oh, morning. | 早上好 |
[14:38] | – I didn’t hear you come in, last night. – Oh? | -昨晚我没听见你进门 -是吗 |
[14:42] | How is your mother? | 你妈还好吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, fine. She sends her regards. | 还好 她向你问好 |
[14:46] | – Does she? -Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[14:48] | She got some lovely colour on her cruise. | 她在游艇上晒出了很好看的肤色 |
[14:51] | Is she a darker shade of grey now? | 也就是说她灰得更厉害了吗 |
[14:55] | Well, I must be going. | 我得走了 |
[14:57] | Actually, I’ve got a doctor’s appointment. | 我预约了医生 |
[15:00] | – Do you? – Yes. | -真的啊 -是的 |
[15:01] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病吗 |
[15:03] | Aside from that visual horror show your body has become… | 除了你那俨然变为恐怖片的身体之外 |
[15:08] | I’m just having them check that my stomach is still strong enough | 只是检查下我的胃功能如何 |
[15:11] | to stand the sight of you. | 免得看到你就吐出来 |
[15:14] | I’ll be back in time to make it to your screening. | 我会及时赶回来 跟你一起去放映会 |
[15:17] | I’m surprised you even remembered, | 你居然还记得 真是奇迹 |
[15:19] | considering how many engagements you’ve had lately. | 毕竟你最近可是忙得不可开交啊 |
[15:21] | I’m suddenly living with Peaches Geldof. | 好像突然变身皮驰斯· 盖尔多夫了 |
[15:26] | Do you even know who that is? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[15:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:32] | Now, if you want, I’ll paint your face on when I come home, | 如果你愿意的话 我回来帮你画画皮 |
[15:36] | so you’ll at least resemble what you used to look like. | 这样你至少看起来 跟年轻时略微相像 |
[15:45] | He’s just left. | 他刚刚离开 |
[15:46] | I feel kind of weird about this, Freddie. | 我觉得这样做有点奇怪 弗雷迪 |
[15:48] | Ash, | 艾什 |
[15:49] | we helped you get back together with that drug addict, didn’t we? | 我们可是帮你追回了那个瘾君子 对不对 |
[15:52] | She’s a nurse. | 她是个护士 |
[15:53] | So you keep saying, now hurry, before we lose him. | 你只是嘴倔罢了 快点 别跟丢了 |
[15:56] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[15:58] | I’ve just got to poke the dog. | 我还得戳一下狗 |
[16:03] | Oh, he’s still alive. | 还活着呢 |
[16:05] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[16:07] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[16:11] | I see you’re back again with your whore. | 你又来跟那个荡妇见面了 |
[16:15] | Violet, what are you doing here? | 维奥莱特 你在这里做什么 |
[16:16] | I followed you. | 我跟踪你来的 |
[16:17] | – You followed me? – Yes, I’m here to warn you. | -你跟踪我 -是的 我是来警告你 |
[16:19] | Freddie knows you’re having an affair. | 弗雷迪知道你有外遇 |
[16:21] | How could you? They’ve been together 48 years. | 你怎么好意思 他们在一起四十八年了 |
[16:25] | It’s been a hideous 48 years, | 虽然这四十八年跟闹着玩似的 |
[16:27] | but it’s not for us to judge. | 但也轮不到我们来指手划脚 |
[16:29] | Well…? Answer me. | 所以呢 回答我 |
[16:30] | I just want a suit. | 我只是想要一套西装 |
[16:32] | You make me sick. | 你恶心死我了 |
[16:34] | – You’re buying him a suit? – No, he’s buying a suit. | -你给他买西装 -不 他要买西装 |
[16:37] | I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[16:42] | It really looks quite lovely on you. | 你穿这件真的很好看 |
[16:45] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么早不告诉我 |
[16:46] | Well, I wanted to buy Freddie a new coat | 我想给弗雷迪买件新外套 |
[16:48] | for his screening tonight, | 好参加今晚的放映会 |
[16:50] | but we couldn’t afford it, | 但我们买不起 |
[16:51] | and you know how he needs to feel that he’s the one supporting us. | 你也知道他一直觉得 是他在支撑着这个家 |
[16:55] | I didn’t want him to know I’d taken this job. | 我不想让他知道我接了这份工作 |
[16:58] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[17:01] | Look, there’s Stuart, and he’s with some young man. | 快看 是斯图尔特 跟个年轻男人在一起 |
[17:04] | Wait. Why is Violet with him? | 等等 为什么维奥莱特也在 |
[17:06] | Please don’t let her make me try on Speedos again. | 拜托别让我再试一遍泳裤了 |
[17:08] | What is Stuart doing? | 斯图尔特在干吗 |
[17:11] | Freddie must never know. | 千万不能让弗雷迪知道 |
[17:14] | The important thing is that we let him keep his dignity. | 当务之急就是要保护他的尊严 |
[17:16] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[17:18] | Hey, Stu? I need you to clean the staff room toilet. | 小斯 麻烦你打扫一下员工卫生间 |
[17:22] | Oh, yes, Mr Harrison. | 好的 哈里森先生 |
[17:24] | What about your dignity? | 那你的尊严怎么办 |
[17:25] | Oh, long gone. | 早就没了 |
[17:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:30] | Stuart’s working here and he was too embarrassed to let me know. | 斯图尔特在这里打工 又不好意思让我知道 |
[17:35] | – How come? – Well, look at me, I have my career. | -为什么 -你瞧啊 我可是有事业的人 |
[17:38] | He’s just a shop girl. | 而他不过是个导购女郎 |
[17:44] | It’s clear he’s ashamed. | 他明显是不好意思 |
[17:47] | After all, my opinion means the world to him. | 毕竟我对他的看法 对他来说就是一切 |
[17:50] | Now, he can never know that I know. | 决不能让他知道 我知道这事 |
[17:54] | – Do you understand? – Of course. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[17:56] | I think he’s seen us. What do we do? | 他好像看到我们了 怎么办 |
[17:58] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我 |
[18:01] | So it’s true! | 果然是真的 |
[18:02] | Freddie, what are you doing here? | 弗雷迪 你来这里干什么 |
[18:03] | What am I doing here? | 我来这里干什么 |
[18:05] | I’m very innocently buying swimming trunks for Ash, | 自然是单纯地为艾什买泳裤了 |
[18:08] | when I think it’s all too clear what you’re doing. | 但你在干什么 我们可都一清二楚 |
[18:11] | – It is? – You’re having an affair with this whore. | -是吗 -你在跟这个荡妇搞外遇 |
[18:15] | Oh, sorry. You’re getting that a lot, today. | 抱歉 今天好几个人这么说你 |
[18:18] | No, it’s not what you think. | 事实不是你想象的那样 |
[18:20] | I think it’s very obvious to everybody what’s going on here. | 这里发生了什么 大家都心知肚明 |
[18:24] | Wouldn’t you say so, Ash? | 你说呢 艾什 |
[18:27] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[18:28] | All right, yes, I was considering having an affair. | 那好吧 我确实想要出轨来着 |
[18:32] | I knew it, Jezebel. | 我就知道 老贱骨头 |
[18:34] | Yeah, but I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[18:35] | I never had any real feelings for… | 我并不是真心喜欢… |
[18:39] | Gerard Wilkinson. | 杰勒德·威尔金森 |
[18:41] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[18:43] | It’s going to take a very, very long time, | 要过很久才可以 |
[18:45] | and I shall probably lash out at you in cruel ways, | 而且我很可能会狠狠地惩罚你 |
[18:49] | so be prepared, | 做好准备吧 |
[18:50] | you stinking pile of turd. | 你这坨臭粑粑 |
[18:52] | Oh, thank you for being so understanding. | 多谢你如此善解人意 |
[18:58] | – So Freddie still has absolutely no idea? – None. | -弗雷迪现在还蒙在鼓里吗 -没错 |
[19:01] | He still thinks that I almost had an affair. | 他仍然认为我差点出轨了 |
[19:04] | Freddie! Hurry up, dear! | 弗雷迪 快点 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | We don’t want to be late! | 我们可不想迟到 |
[19:08] | Don’t rush me, you cheating slut! | 少催我 你个出轨的娼妇 |
[19:13] | And he’s being very decent about it. | 他一直以宽宏大量的态度处理此事 |
[19:17] | You two have a twisted relationship, you do know that. | 你俩的关系可不正常 你心里清楚 |
[19:21] | All couples are like this. | 天下夫妻都一样 |
[19:23] | You wouldn’t understand, because you’re all alone. | 你不会明白的 谁让你一直单身 |
[19:28] | Oh, Ash! But I thought you were bringing your girlfriend… | 艾什 我以为你会带女朋友来呢 |
[19:31] | It actually didn’t work out, after all. | 我俩之间到底还是不行 |
[19:33] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:35] | Would you excuse me a moment? | 先失陪一下 |
[19:37] | Violet, could you entertain Ash? | 维奥莱特 你能陪陪艾什吗 |
[19:40] | You remember our friend, Violet? | 还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吗 |
[19:44] | I don’t understand, Ash. I thought you were back together. | 我不明白 艾什 我以为你们复合了 |
[19:48] | We were, but then I saw | 没错 但当我看到 |
[19:49] | what Stuart did for Freddie – | 斯图尔特为弗雷迪所做的一切 |
[19:50] | taking a job and not letting him know. | 瞒着他出去工作 |
[19:52] | You knew Stuart was working there? | 你知道斯图尔特是在那工作 |
[19:55] | I kind of figured it out. | 我发现了 |
[19:56] | What he did that because he wanted Freddie to think | 他那么做 是为了让弗雷迪觉得 |
[19:58] | he was still able to support them both. | 他仍然能养活他们两个 |
[20:01] | His acting work isn’t as frequent as it used to be, I’m afraid. | 他的演艺事业已经走下坡路了 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I kind of figured that out too. | 对 我也发现了 |
[20:07] | You’re a little brighter than I gave you credit for, Ash. | 你比我想象中还要聪明呢 艾什 |
[20:11] | Anyway, it made me realise | 总而言之 这让我意识到 |
[20:12] | I wasn’t ready to make that kind of sacrifice for Tracey, | 我还没准备好为特雷西做这样的牺牲 |
[20:15] | so I ended it. | 所以我跟她分手了 |
[20:16] | I want the kind of love they have, one day. | 我希望自己也能拥有他们之间那种爱情 |
[20:18] | Where is that miserable piece of shit? | 那个恶心的人渣在哪呢 |
[20:22] | I’m right here, you walking corpse. | 在这呢 你个老不死的 |
[20:27] | This is for you. | 这个送你 |
[20:29] | If your hands can stop shaking long enough, | 如果你的手能坚持一会儿不发抖 |
[20:31] | maybe you can open it. | 也许你能自己拆开 |
[20:36] | The coat I wanted! | 是我看上的那件外套 |
[20:38] | I thought you could wear it, tonight. | 你今晚就穿这件吧 |
[20:41] | I am very proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[20:44] | Tenth most popular villain. | 史上第十位最受欢迎的反派角色 |
[20:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:50] | Oh, you look quite dashing. | 看起来时髦极了 |
[20:53] | And you don’t look as revolting as you usually do. | 你看起来也没平时那么恶心了 |
[20:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:59] | Let me just finish my last sip. | 让我把最后一口喝完 |
[21:11] | There. | 好了 |
[21:13] | Ash, I thought you were bringing your girlfriend. | 艾什 我以为你会带女朋友来呢 |
[21:15] | We’re not together any more. | 我们不在一起了 |
[21:16] | Did she take an overdose? | 怎么 她嗑药过量了吗 |
[21:19] | No. She just wasn’t the right girl. | 不 只是我们不合适 |
[21:21] | Well, it’s important you find the right one, | 找到合适自己的人 这是最重要的 |
[21:23] | or you could get stuck | 否则你就会被一个 |
[21:24] | with some useless moron for 1,000 years, | 一无是处的蠢货缠上一千年 |
[21:26] | like I did. | 就像我一样 |
[21:27] | God, I hate you. | 神啊 我恨死你了 |
[21:33] | – It’s your fault. – How is it my fault? | -都是你的错 -怎么又是我的错了 |
[21:35] | It was last week. | 放映会是上个星期 |
[21:37] | You’re in charge of the diary – your fault. | 日程都是你负责的 所以是你的错 |
[21:42] | – You said it was this week. – Well, I’ve got a lot going on. | -你明明说的是这个星期 -我忙晕了 |
[21:46] | You have nothing going on. | 你根本无事可忙 |
[21:47] | You stay at home all day, eating chocolates. | 人啊 成天待在家里吃巧克力 |
[21:50] | You’d think you could remember one thing. | 还以为自己起码能记住一件事 |
[21:52] | I’m returning that coat. | 我要把那大衣退了 |
[21:53] | Good! I don’t want anything from you. | 好极了 我可不想要你送的东西 |
[21:57] | – Tea? – Yes, please. | -要茶吗 -是的 多谢 |