时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Oh, mother. I really don’t want to meet your friend’s daughter. | 妈妈 我真的不想见你朋友的女儿 |
[00:28] | No, it’s not because she’s fat. | 我不是嫌她胖啦 |
[00:32] | Though that’s not a selling point. | 虽然确实有碍观瞻 |
[00:35] | No, I’m not all alone. I live with Freddie. | 我不是一个人 我跟弗雷迪一起住 |
[00:39] | Yes, he still lives here. | 是的 他还住在这 |
[00:43] | No, he doesn’t want to meet her either. | 不 他也不想见她 |
[00:47] | Yes, I realise | 是啊 我知道 |
[00:49] | you’ve been waiting a very long time for grandchildren, dear. | 你想抱孙子已经想了很久了 娘亲 |
[00:54] | Keep hanging in there. | 要耐心等待哟 |
[00:57] | I’ll call you later. | 待会打给你 |
[01:00] | Grandchildren? How much longer does she expect to be alive? | 抱孙子 她以为自己还能活多久 |
[01:04] | She’s practically a medical experiment already. | 明明已经是个医学实验品了 |
[01:07] | Scientists should be taking her apart and studying her. | 科学家应该把她大卸八块 仔细研究 |
[01:11] | Beginning with the head. | 从头开始 |
[01:14] | You can hear me talking from way upstairs | 你在楼上能听见我说话 |
[01:17] | but not when we are in the same room. | 跟我共处一室时反倒聋了 |
[01:19] | I can hear you, I just hate the sound of your voice. | 我能听见 只是讨厌你的声音罢了 |
[01:24] | It’s unpleasant to the ear. | 听着太不悦耳了 |
[01:26] | Although still preferable to your face! | 不过怎么着都比你这张老脸强 |
[01:29] | Well, I’m her only son. | 她只有我这一个儿子 |
[01:31] | It’s understandable that she’d want a grandchild. | 想抱孙子也是人之常情 |
[01:35] | What does she want to do with one? | 她要孙子干什么 |
[01:37] | Eat it? | 吃吗 |
[01:40] | Well, I would have hoped | 我倒是希望 |
[01:41] | she’d have figured out our situation by now. | 她已经明白我们的状况了 |
[01:44] | I have been dropping little clues. | 我留下了一些小线索 |
[01:46] | Yes, like living with a man for 48 years. | 是啊 比如跟个男的同居了48年 |
[01:50] | She doesn’t seem to be picking up on that one. | 她对此似乎不是很敏感 |
[01:53] | My agent hasn’t called this morning, has he? | 我经纪人今早没打电话来吧 |
[01:56] | No. He also hasn’t called the 200 mornings before this. | 没有 之前的两百个早上也没有 |
[02:02] | I don’t know why I haven’t heard from him lately. | 真不明白他为什么会杳无音讯 |
[02:05] | Four older actors died last month. | 上个月死了四个大龄演员 |
[02:08] | The phone should be ringing off the hook. | 电话应该响个不停才对 |
[02:12] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[02:15] | It’s just that I haven’t worked for a while | 我已经有一阵子没工作了 |
[02:17] | and I’m a bit scared that perhaps I’m… | 心里有些害怕 也许我… |
[02:21] | If you need to talk about it. | 你要是想谈谈就尽管说 |
[02:23] | Of course I don’t need to talk about it! | 我才不想谈这个 |
[02:24] | So you can stop nagging me. | 你休想找我的茬 |
[02:26] | And don’t you dare mention it with your bizarrely tiny mouth either. | 别再用你那小得不可思议的嘴提起这件事 |
[02:32] | I’m sure things will pick up. | 我肯定一切都会好起来的 |
[02:34] | Yes. Hopefully more actors will die soon. | 是啊 希望能有更多的演员去世 |
[02:38] | Specifically you. | 比如说你 |
[02:41] | Hi. Is this a bad time? | 你好 打扰你们了吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, of course not. Come in, Ash. | 当然没有 请进 艾什 |
[02:46] | – Can I get you a cup of tea? – That’d be great. Thanks. | -我给你倒杯茶吧 -太好了 谢谢 |
[02:49] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[02:51] | What can we do for you, Ash? | 有什么事吗 艾什 |
[02:55] | You know how important you’ve both been to me these last few months. | 这几个月来 你们对我十分重要 |
[02:57] | I don’t know what I would have done | 如果没有遇到你们 |
[02:59] | if I hadn’t met you when I moved to London. | 我在伦敦 都不知道该怎么办 |
[03:01] | Mostly me, though, right? | 主要是指我吧 |
[03:04] | What’s his face here is fairly useless. | 他在这可一点用场没派上 |
[03:08] | That’s the one thing he can do. | 能做的也就这一件事 |
[03:10] | Pour tea. | 倒茶 |
[03:13] | Spilt a bit. | 洒了一点 |
[03:15] | No, not even that. | 连这一件事都干不好 |
[03:17] | Well, we are very fond of you too, Ash. | 我们也很喜欢你 艾什 |
[03:21] | So I wanted you to be the first ones that I told. | 所以我想让你们第一个知道这件事 |
[03:29] | – I think I might be… – I knew it! | -我觉得我可能是… -我就知道 |
[03:31] | ..In love with my girlfriend. | 爱上我的女朋友了 |
[03:35] | We’re very happy for you | 真为你高兴 |
[03:36] | but we haven’t heard you mention a new girlfriend. | 可是没听你提过你有新女友啊 |
[03:39] | Yeah, I know but she’s really special and I wanted to be sure. | 我知道 可是她非常特别 我想确定了再说 |
[03:43] | Are you certain? Everything you’re telling us about her | 你确定吗 根据你的描述 |
[03:46] | is raising all sorts of red flags. | 你这位女友可是很让人不安啊 |
[03:51] | But I haven’t told you anything about her. | 可是我还什么都没说呢 |
[03:53] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[03:55] | Well, she’s smart and pretty and funny. | 她又聪明又漂亮 还很有趣 |
[04:00] | And she doesn’t mind I wake up in the middle of the night screaming all the time. | 而且不介意我总是半夜尖叫着惊醒 |
[04:05] | Well… | 这… |
[04:07] | ..It’s lovely that she doesn’t mind | 那她可真够贴心的 不介意你 |
[04:10] | that very disturbing thing you do. | 做出这种讨人厌的事 |
[04:13] | That you should probably be in therapy for. | 这毛病可能该去看看医生 |
[04:17] | I know, right. Well, I really want you both to meet her. | 是吧 我很想让你们见见她 |
[04:22] | Why not bring her to dinner? | 那就带她过来吃晚饭吧 |
[04:24] | – Tonight. – Yeah? | -今晚 -真的吗 |
[04:26] | That’ll be great. She’s a vegan, though. | 那太好了 不过她是个素食主义者 |
[04:28] | That’s all right. We’ll have chicken. | 没关系 我们吃鸡肉就行 |
[04:32] | Hello. Oh, hello, Violet. | 喂 是你啊 维奥莱特 |
[04:36] | How’s Argentina? | 阿根廷怎么样 |
[04:37] | Hello, darling. Do you miss me? | 亲爱的 想我吗 |
[04:40] | Yes, of course we miss you. | 当然想了 |
[04:42] | It’s Violet calling. You remember our friend Violet? | 是维奥莱特 还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 |
[04:47] | Well, how are things in Buenos Aires with the new boyfriend? | 在布宜诺斯艾利斯跟你新男友处得如何 |
[04:52] | Well, there have been a few hiccups. | 出现了小状况 |
[04:55] | Ignacio’s wife has been terribly unreasonable. | 伊格纳西奥的老婆太不可理喻 |
[05:00] | Did I mention I’ve discovered he has a wife? | 我跟你说过我发现他是有妇之夫这件事吗 |
[05:03] | No, you did not mention that. | 没有 只字未提 |
[05:05] | Don’t worry. I’m not letting him take advantage of me, though. | 别担心 我不会让他占我便宜的 |
[05:09] | As soon as he learns more English, | 等到他的英语词汇量足够了 |
[05:10] | I’m going to ask when he plans on leaving her. | 我就问他打算什么时候离婚 |
[05:14] | Hang up. It’s long distance. | 挂了吧 是长途 |
[05:16] | – She called us. – Hang up anyway. | -她打过来的 -管它呢 挂了吧 |
[05:20] | Well, listen, Violet. I have to go. | 维奥莱特 我得挂了 |
[05:22] | Yes, so do I, darling. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[05:23] | Ignacio’s planned a very romantic evening for us. | 伊格纳西奥为我准备了一个浪漫之夜 |
[05:26] | Just as soon as he’s finished celebrating his wife’s birthday. | 等他帮他老婆过完生日 就来跟我共度良宵 |
[05:30] | It sounds heaven. Talk soon. | 听起来棒极了 回聊 |
[05:33] | You’re lucky you’re straight, Ash. | 你该庆幸自己是直男 艾什 |
[05:35] | Otherwise, you’ll get one of these women | 不然就会有这种女人 |
[05:36] | who’ll latch on to you for decades and never let go. | 缠着你几十年 死也不放手 |
[05:41] | But you love her. | 你们爱她吧 |
[05:42] | Yes. We like her. | 是啊 我们挺喜欢的 |
[05:50] | Almost finished. | 就差一点 |
[05:51] | There. | 放 |
[05:54] | Bollocks. That was a bitch. | 整死人啊 太难搬了 |
[05:59] | I just put it down on my foot. | 我放到自己脚上了 |
[06:02] | Help me get it off. | 帮我搬开 |
[06:07] | It’s too heavy. | 太重了 |
[06:09] | But you could manage it before. | 你刚才不是还能搬得动吗 |
[06:11] | Yes and I’ve had two mini strokes since then. | 是啊 然后我经历了两次轻微中风 |
[06:15] | Oh. It won’t budge. It’s really jammed into something. | 动也不动啊 卡在什么东西上了 |
[06:19] | Yeah. My foot. | 我的脚啊 |
[06:22] | Damn it! There’s Ash and his girlfriend. | 该死 艾什和他的女朋友来了 |
[06:24] | Well, he’ll be able to help with the table. | 他能帮忙搬桌子 |
[06:26] | No, please don’t say anything. | 别 什么也别说 |
[06:28] | It’s too embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[06:30] | I don’t want him to think I can’t move a table. | 我不想让他觉得我搬不动桌子 |
[06:33] | Hello, Ash. It’s Ash. | 你好 艾什 是艾什 |
[06:36] | Come and say hello. | 过来打个招呼吧 |
[06:38] | I can see him from here, you idiot. | 我从这里也能看到他 笨蛋 |
[06:41] | And you are? This is my girlfriend, Chloe. | -你是 -这是我的女友 克洛伊 |
[06:45] | Girlfriend. I just love the sound of that word. | 女友 这个词念起来真好听 |
[06:51] | I find boyfriend has more of a ring to it. | 我觉得”男友”念起来更有韵律 |
[06:54] | You must be Freddie. I’m so excited to meet you. | 你一定是弗雷迪吧 见到你真开心 |
[06:58] | Can I have a hug? | 能抱一下吗 |
[06:59] | I’d prefer not if that’s an option. | 能不抱的话 还是不要抱了 |
[07:02] | You were right, Ash. He’s so dashing. | 你说得对 艾什 他真时髦 |
[07:06] | Well, maybe a very little one. | 那就小小地搂一下吧 |
[07:08] | No, I meant with Ash. | 不 是和艾什 |
[07:13] | Hello. Over here. | 你们好 我在这儿 |
[07:15] | – Hello, dear. I’m Stuart. – Hi. | -你好 亲爱的 我是斯图尔特 -你好 |
[07:19] | I’m having such a super fun time already. | 我已经玩得超开心了 |
[07:22] | Well, I’m glad that you’ve set a very low bar for the evening. | 你的要求还真不高 我很高兴 |
[07:27] | – We’ve brought you a candle. – I made it myself. | -我们给你带了蜡烛 -我自己做的 |
[07:30] | – I make candles. – And soap. | -我会做蜡烛 -还有肥皂 |
[07:33] | Not only is she beautiful, she’s talented. | 她不仅美艳动人 还才华横溢 |
[07:35] | Ash, stop it. | 艾什 别说了 |
[07:37] | I am very creative, though. | 不过人家确实很有创造力啦 |
[07:42] | And I hear you’re an actor so I guess we’ve got a lot in common. | 听说你是演员 那咱们可有共同点了 |
[07:46] | Well, if the criterion you’re going by is we both use soap, | 你的标准如果是”都用肥皂”的话 |
[07:50] | I suppose the answer is still no. | 那我们依然没什么共同点 |
[07:54] | How’s it going down there, Stuart? | 你怎么样了 斯图尔特 |
[07:56] | Not as well as I had hoped. | 比想象中糟糕 |
[07:58] | Please sit. Can I get either of you a drink? | 请坐 你们要喝东西吗 |
[08:01] | I’d love some sparkling water. | 我要苏打水 |
[08:02] | – Just a beer for me, thanks. – I’ll get it. | -给我杯啤酒 谢谢 -我去拿 |
[08:06] | – I’m all right. – What the hell is wrong with you? | -我没事 -你在搞什么啊 |
[08:10] | Well, I’m so conditioned to being a good host | 我一心想要招待好别人 |
[08:12] | I forgot I was stuck. | 结果忘记自己被卡住了 |
[08:15] | Oh, but it worked. I’m free. | 不过这样一来我就脱身了 |
[08:17] | And my toe nail was black already so… | 反正脚趾甲早就乌了 |
[08:21] | Are you all right, Stuart? | 你还好吗 斯图尔特 |
[08:22] | Everything is tickety-boo, thanks. | 一切都很好 谢谢 |
[08:24] | He was just stuck under the table and couldn’t lift it off. | 他只是被压在桌子下面 而且抬不动 |
[08:28] | – Poor little thing. – Now why would you say that? | -可怜的小东西 -你为什么要说出来 |
[08:32] | I specifically asked you not to. | 我特地要求你不要说 |
[08:34] | Oh, I forgot. I’m sorry. I won’t mention it again. | 我忘了 对不起 不会再提了 |
[08:39] | He put the table right down on his toe. | 他放桌子时正好压在脚趾头上 |
[08:43] | And then wouldn’t let me tell you. | 还不准我跟你们说 |
[08:45] | What a moron, right? | 真是个白痴 对吧 |
[08:50] | Ouch. That must have hurt. | 那肯定很疼 |
[08:52] | No, not really. It was on his dead toe. | 其实不疼 他那脚趾早就坏死了 |
[08:55] | His body is slowly shutting down. | 他的身体正逐渐停止运转 |
[09:00] | Gosh. That’s so sad. | 天哪 太让人难过了 |
[09:02] | No, he’s just joking, dear. | 不 他开玩笑而已 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | He’s going to die first. | 明明是他先死 |
[09:07] | Possibly tonight. | 说不定今晚就死了 |
[09:10] | Well, it does seem to be the only way out of this relationship! | 不过确实是摆脱这段感情的唯一办法 |
[09:14] | What an awful thing to say. | 这么说太伤人了 |
[09:16] | Oh, they’re just teasing, Chloe. | 他们只是在开玩笑 克洛伊 |
[09:19] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[09:22] | I love how you both still have a sense of humour. | 你们还能保持这种幽默感 真是不错 |
[09:25] | What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是他妈的什么意思 |
[09:29] | Still?! | “还能” |
[09:32] | It means you look like a rotting corpse. | 意思是说你看起来像正在腐烂的尸体 |
[09:35] | No. No. No. That’s not what I meant at all. | 不不不 我完全不是那个意思 |
[09:37] | Perhaps you could carve it into a bar of soap. | 说不定你可以把它刻在肥皂上 |
[09:41] | To help us better understand. | 以助于我们更好地理解 |
[09:44] | I’m very sorry if I’ve offended… | 很抱歉 如果冒犯了… |
[09:45] | They’re just playing with you, Chloe. | 他们只是在跟你开玩笑 克洛伊 |
[09:48] | Yes, we’re just playing. | 是的 我们只是在开玩笑 |
[09:50] | Remember you’re having a ‘super fun’ time. | 要记得你现在”超开心” |
[09:57] | Sparkling water. How dreary. | 苏打水 真没劲 |
[09:59] | It’s very scrummy if you add lemon. | 加些柠檬很好喝的 |
[10:02] | You just looked so adorable when you said that. | 你说这话的时候看起来好可爱 |
[10:06] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[10:08] | I love you so much more. | 我爱你更多一些 |
[10:12] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天爷 |
[10:17] | It’s like a car crash. | 跟车祸现场一样啊 |
[10:21] | You can’t take your eyes off it. | 无法将视线移开 |
[10:24] | It’s so inspiring you’ve both been together so long. | 你们俩在一起这么久 真令人振奋 |
[10:28] | How do you do it? | 怎么做到的 |
[10:29] | Well, I mostly attribute it to the fact that he won’t leave. | 我觉得最主要的原因是 他不肯滚蛋 |
[10:34] | When the time comes, | 待时机成熟 |
[10:36] | I’m going to so enjoy unplugging you. | 我一定会开心地替你把管子拔了 |
[10:43] | – You’re joking again. – Yes. | -你们又在开玩笑了 -是的 |
[10:55] | What a delightful laugh you have there. | 你的笑声真令人愉快 |
[10:58] | It isn’t irritating at all. | 一点儿都不烦人 |
[11:01] | Are you sure we can’t get you a proper drink? | 你真的不来杯酒吗 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. She never drinks. | 不用了 她从不喝酒 |
[11:06] | Isn’t that right, Chloe? | 对吧 克洛伊 |
[11:07] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[11:09] | And nothing could give me more of a high than being with Ash. | 没什么能比和艾什在一起更让我兴奋的了 |
[11:12] | Have you tried cocaine? | 你试过可卡因吗 |
[11:18] | You seem so devoted to each other. | 你们看起来感情真好 |
[11:20] | Do you never argue? | 你们从来不吵架吗 |
[11:22] | Never. | 从不吵 |
[11:23] | I just don’t see how two people in love | 我不明白 相爱的两个人 |
[11:25] | can ever say cruel things to each other. | 伤人的话怎么能说得出口 |
[11:28] | I was saying the same thing the other day to that piece of shit down there. | 我前几天才对那个烂人说了这句话 |
[11:35] | Well, I must go and check on dinner. | 我去看看晚饭做得怎么样了 |
[11:38] | – And feed the dog. – Oh, you have a dog! I love dogs. | -还得喂狗 -你们养狗了 我最爱狗了 |
[11:41] | – Can I see him? – Yes, of course. | -我能看看它吗 -当然了 |
[11:42] | He doesn’t move much because he’s so old. | 它不怎么动 因为它太老了 |
[11:45] | But you can help me scrape the crust out of his ears. | 但你可以帮我给它除耳垢 |
[11:50] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:53] | She’s a dream. | 真是梦一般的女子 |
[11:55] | I’m so glad. It’s really important to me that you like her. | 我真高兴 你们喜欢她对我来说很重要 |
[11:58] | Well, I do. | 我喜欢 |
[11:59] | And I especially like the way her constant enthusiasm | 她一惊一乍的一点也不会惹到我哦 |
[12:02] | doesn’t get on my nerves. | 真是可爱 |
[12:07] | Oh, did Balthazar yawn on you, dear? | 是巴尔萨泽朝你打哈欠了吗 亲爱的 |
[12:11] | It’s ok. I’m fine. Just a little nauseated. | 我没事 就是有点恶心到了 |
[12:14] | Ooh, but he’s adorable. | 但是它很可爱 |
[12:18] | You should have seen him when he had fur on both eyes. | 你应该看看他双眼上毛还没掉光的时候 |
[12:22] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[12:24] | – I missed you tons. – Well, that’s it, then. | -我超想你的 -好吧 那我决定了 |
[12:28] | I’m never leaving you alone again. | 我再也不会留下你一个人了 |
[12:30] | No running!! | 不许跑 |
[12:34] | Well, dinner’s almost ready. Can I top up anybody’s drink? | 晚餐快好了 需要给你们加点喝的吗 |
[12:37] | Yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[12:39] | Tell us, | 说说看 |
[12:40] | what crime against nature will you be serving this evening. | 你今晚准备给我们上什么样的暗黑料理 |
[12:45] | Well, that depends. | 那要看情况 |
[12:47] | Will you be eating with or without your teeth? | 要看你用不用你的牙了 |
[12:53] | I liked you better when you were trapped under the table leg. | 我更喜欢你被桌子压住脚的时候 |
[12:58] | Will you stop bringing that up? It was humiliating enough. | 你能不要提了吗 已经够丢人了 |
[13:02] | Not as humiliating as your swan dive on to the floor. | 没有你往地板上扎猛子时丢人 |
[13:06] | It was like Tom Daley had suddenly aged 100 years. | 像是汤姆·戴利突然老了一百岁 |
[13:12] | How would you like it if I said something that would upset you? | 我要是说点让你难受的话 你怎么想 |
[13:16] | What on earth are you babbling about? | 你到底在胡言乱语什么 |
[13:18] | Something that I wasn’t supposed to mention | 我不该用我那小得不可思议的嘴 |
[13:20] | with my bizarrely tiny mouth. | 说的一些事 |
[13:24] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢的 |
[13:26] | Freddie’s scared he’s never going to work again. | 弗雷迪怕自己再也接不到活了 |
[13:29] | How does that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[13:31] | I never said such a thing and you swore you wouldn’t mention it. | 我从没那么说过 而且你发誓你不会提的 |
[13:34] | He only earned 300 pounds last month. | 他上个月挣了三百镑 |
[13:36] | That was a cheque for a cigarette commercial he did 47 years ago. | 还是47年前拍的香烟广告的片酬 |
[13:40] | I’m proud of that commercial. | 我以拍那条广告为傲 |
[13:42] | I got a lot of people to start smoking. | 我让多少人开始了吸烟之路 |
[13:45] | I’m getting really uncomfortable, Ash. | 我真的很不自在 艾什 |
[13:47] | It’s OK. They’re always like this. | 没事 他们俩总是这样 |
[13:49] | Well, it makes me uncomfortable. | 这让我很不自在 |
[13:51] | It shouldn’t. | 怎么会呢 |
[13:53] | Are you telling me how I should feel? | 怎么 我有什么感受还要你说了算 |
[13:57] | No. | 没有 |
[13:59] | And I kind of wish you wouldn’t put words in my mouth. | 我倒是挺希望你别把某些话强加于我 |
[14:02] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[14:06] | Yes, fine. | 挺好的 |
[14:08] | Do you know what? I think I will have that drink. | 你猜怎么着 我还是来杯酒吧 |
[14:14] | Now the evening’s picking up. | 今晚开始变得有趣了 |
[14:20] | And thank you again for the homemade candle, dear. | 再次感谢你带来的自制蜡烛 亲爱的 |
[14:23] | We so prefer it to the traditional gift of a bottle of wine. | 这可比带瓶酒过来强多了 |
[14:28] | Why haven’t you eaten anything, dear? | 你怎么还没动刀叉呢 亲爱的 |
[14:30] | – I’m a vegan. – Yes. That’s why I made chicken. | -我是素食者 -是啊 所以我才做鸡肉 |
[14:35] | She doesn’t eat any meat. | 她不沾肉食的 |
[14:37] | Or dairy. | 奶制品也是 |
[14:39] | – It’s really getting to be quite a… – Quite what? | -还真是挺… -挺什么 |
[14:43] | Quite… | 挺… |
[14:45] | Adorable. | 可爱的 |
[14:47] | Oh, because it sounded as if you were about to say “annoying.” | 听起来你好像要说”烦人” |
[14:53] | Can I have another drink? | 能再给我倒一杯吗 |
[14:55] | Why don’t you just keep it by you, dear? | 直接把酒瓶拿去吧 亲爱的 |
[14:59] | Would you like any pills to go with that? | 要不要顺便服点药 |
[15:04] | Maybe you’ve had enough to drink. | 也许你不该再喝了 |
[15:06] | I’m just trying to have a good time. | 我只是在享受晚餐呢 |
[15:09] | Why don’t you have some of the salad, dear? | 来点沙拉吧 亲爱的 |
[15:11] | It only has a little bacon in it. | 里面只有点培根 |
[15:15] | I can’t eat bacon. | 我不能吃培根 |
[15:17] | Not even the edges? | 边角碎肉也不行吗 |
[15:20] | Oh, just eat it, for Christ’s sake. | 你就吃一口吧 真是要命 |
[15:24] | – Hello. – Freddie, is that you? | -喂 -是弗莱迪吗 |
[15:26] | Oh, hello, Vi… It’s Violet. | 你好 小维 是维奥莱特打来的 |
[15:29] | You remember our friend, Violet? | 你还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吗 |
[15:31] | – Everything all right over there? – Not terrific, to be honest. | -在那边还好吗 -老实说 不算太好 |
[15:38] | I’m afraid I’m in a bit of a pickle. | 我这边恐怕有点小麻烦 |
[15:42] | I only wish this were a better time to talk. | 我现在怕是顾不上你了 |
[15:46] | I’ll make it quick then. Ignasio was being a little…erm… | 那我快点说 伊格纳西奥之前有些 |
[15:50] | Romantic earlier… | 动情… |
[15:53] | And handcuffed me to the bed post. | 他把我给铐在床柱上了 |
[15:56] | But now he seems to have stepped out for a while. | 但是现在他好像出去有一段时间了 |
[15:58] | I think he might have accidentally taken my wallet and passport with him. | 我觉得他可能无意中拿走了我的钱包和护照 |
[16:02] | And… also the key to the handcuffs. | 以及…手铐的钥匙 |
[16:06] | And I’m not sure if he’s coming back. | 我不确定他还会不会回来 |
[16:09] | That wasn’t quick. | 你说得不算快 |
[16:12] | I think I’m going to need you to contact the Embassy, Freddie. | 我需要你帮我联系大使馆 弗莱迪 |
[16:15] | Yes, of course, right away. Just as soon as we’ve finished dinner. | 好吧好吧 等我们吃完晚饭就联系 |
[16:20] | – Everything all right? – Yes, fine. | -一切都好吗 -没事 |
[16:24] | It’s empty. | 喝光了 |
[16:26] | Too bad you can’t drink a candle. | 真可惜 蜡烛不能拿来喝 |
[16:32] | Perhaps that’s why guests usually bring wine. | 客人通常会带酒上门 大概是因为这个吧 |
[16:37] | I’m really enjoying the salad, Stuart. | 这沙拉真不错 斯图尔特 |
[16:40] | Everything’s great, isn’t it, Chloe? | 一切都很棒 对吧 克洛伊 |
[16:42] | I wouldn’t know because I can’t eat anything. | 我不知道 因为我什么都吃不了 |
[16:44] | Here. It’s bread. | 给 这是面包 |
[16:50] | Actually, that’s sausage bread, dear. | 其实这是香肠面包 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | – I’d like to go, Ash. – We can’t go. It would be rude. | -我想走了 艾什 -不行 太没礼貌了 |
[17:00] | I don’t think it’s possible to be rude here. | 在这里怎么可能还会没礼貌 |
[17:03] | My glass is empty, Stuart. Why is that? | 我的杯子空了 斯图尔特 为什么呢 |
[17:07] | I don’t know. I’m not a waiter. | 我怎么知道 我又不是服务生 |
[17:11] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[17:14] | Because you were one when I met you. | 我第一次见你的时候你还是呢 |
[17:18] | Watch it, Freddie! I’m warning you. | 小心说话 弗雷迪 警告你 |
[17:22] | – You shouldn’t be drinking. – I like it. | -你不该喝酒的 -我喜欢 |
[17:25] | It’s the only thing that makes your voice less grating. | 只有这样 你的声音听起来才没那么讨厌 |
[17:28] | Oh, I hate Stuart’s voice too. | 我也讨厌斯图尔特的声音 |
[17:36] | Your candle smells like shit. | 你的蜡烛闻起来跟屎一样 |
[17:41] | Actually, I think that’s Balthazar. | 我觉得那是巴尔萨泽的体味 |
[17:44] | I only make those stupid candles to get away from you. | 我做蜡烛就是为了远离你 |
[17:47] | You’re a needy, suffocating, little man-boy. | 你就是个大孩子 黏得我喘不过气 |
[17:51] | And you’re a drunk. | 你还是个酒鬼呢 |
[17:54] | Oh, now she’s interesting. | 她终于变得有趣了 |
[17:58] | I don’t like the way you are when you drink. | 我不喜欢你喝酒时候的样子 |
[18:00] | It’s ugly. You remind me of my mother before she went to prison. | 很丑 让我想起我妈入狱之前的样子 |
[18:05] | Didn’t you also tell us that your father was in prison? | 你是不是说过你爸也入狱了 |
[18:09] | This might be why you’re waking up screaming every night. | 怪不得你每晚都尖叫着惊醒 |
[18:13] | I’m sick of behaving how you want me to behave, | 我才不要处处依着你的要求来 |
[18:16] | you pathetic twat. | 你这臭傻逼 |
[18:18] | I only want you to behave like a human being. | 我只希望你表现得跟人一样 |
[18:21] | Not a drunken slag! | 而不是个酗酒的婊子 |
[18:24] | Do you hear how they talk to each other? | 你听到他们怎么跟对方讲话了吗 |
[18:31] | Kill me if that’s ever us. | 要是我们这样的话 还不如杀了我 |
[18:35] | Why are you hanging out with these men? | 你为什么要和这俩人交朋友 |
[18:38] | They’re awful. It’s a house of horrors. | 他们很讨厌 这地方很恐怖 |
[18:41] | What men? | 什么人 |
[18:44] | Could she be talking about us? | 她是在说我们吗 |
[18:46] | Don’t say that about my friends. | 别这么说我的朋友 |
[18:48] | Your friends? You’re 22. | 你的朋友 你才22岁 |
[18:51] | – So what? – I thought he was 35. | -那又如何 -我以为他35岁了 |
[18:54] | They’ve been horrible all night. | 他们一整晚态度都很差 |
[18:56] | Why do you even spend time with them? | 你为什么还要跟他们在一起 |
[18:58] | Because I enjoy their company unlike yours. | 因为我喜欢他们陪着我 比你强 |
[19:03] | You prefer their company to mine. | 比起我的陪伴 你更喜欢他们 |
[19:05] | These two. The two of them. | 这两个 这俩人 |
[19:09] | Yes, she’s definitely talking about us. | 没错 她的确是在说我们 |
[19:12] | I’m going to be somebody, Ash. | 我会成就一番大事的 艾什 |
[19:14] | I’m gonna make soap and candles and cupcakes and handbags | 我会做香皂 蜡烛 纸杯蛋糕和包包 |
[19:18] | and open a shop one day and sell them all. | 有朝一日开家店 销售一空 |
[19:21] | It sounds like it’s going to be a very confusing shop. | 这店卖的东西可真繁杂 |
[19:26] | You just want me to support you but you don’t support me. | 你要我支持你 而你却不支持我 |
[19:29] | You don’t even know what it is you want to do! | 你连你要做什么都不知道 |
[19:32] | That’s because I haven’t figured it out yet!! | 那是因为我还没想清楚 |
[19:35] | I can be anything I want. Right, Freddie? | 我可以做任何事 对吧 弗雷迪 |
[19:37] | Yes, of course you can, Ash. | 当然了 艾什 |
[19:40] | Are you serious? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[19:41] | You’re really gonna listen to this | 你真的要听信这个 |
[19:43] | washed-up old actor that no-one’s ever even heard of? | 不出名的过气演员所说的话吗 |
[19:46] | All right. That is quite enough. | 够了 你说的太过分了 |
[19:50] | I’ll have you know that Freddie Thornhill | 我告诉你 弗雷迪·唐希尔 |
[19:53] | has worked on the stage, screen and television for over 50 years. | 在戏剧 电影和电视领域工作了五十多年 |
[19:58] | He has had an extraordinary career. | 他有着辉煌的事业 |
[20:01] | So what if he has hit a bit of a dry spell? | 他只是遇到了事业的小低谷 |
[20:04] | He is by no means washed up and never will be. | 但他绝对没有 也不会过气 |
[20:08] | So do not presume to tell us anything about our lives, young lady. | 所以不要擅自猜想我们的人生经历 小女孩 |
[20:12] | We will not be talked down to in our own home. | 这是我们家 不许别人对我们颐指气使 |
[20:16] | We are accomplished men. Quite capable of anything. | 我们是有成就的男人 能力卓越 |
[20:20] | – Should I show them out? – Please. | -要我请他们走吗 -有劳了 |
[20:24] | I think I’m stuck again. | 我好像又卡住了 |
[20:29] | Not one of our better dinner parties, I’m afraid. | 晚餐怕是进行得不大顺利 |
[20:33] | – Poor Ash. – Well, he wanted to be straight. | -可怜的艾什 -谁让他要做直男 |
[20:36] | That’s what he gets. | 自作自受吧 |
[20:39] | Hello. Hello, Violet. | 喂 你好 维奥莱特 |
[20:42] | Oh, bugger! | 糟了 |
[20:44] | Oh, Stuart darling. Thank God. | 亲爱的斯图尔特 谢天谢地 |
[20:47] | The police finally came and freed me from the handcuffs. | 警察终于来把我的手铐解开了 |
[20:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:53] | Didn’t Freddie tell you? | 弗雷迪没跟你说吗 |
[20:54] | Didn’t Freddie tell me? Oh, yes. | 弗雷迪跟我说了吗 说了 说了 |
[20:57] | Yes. Yes. Of course. Yes, I forgot. | 当然说了 就是我忘了 |
[21:00] | They found my passport but in order to get it back, | 他们找到了我的护照 但要拿回来 |
[21:03] | I’m going to have to pay a bribe. | 我需要贿赂他们 |
[21:07] | So I need you to transfer… | 所以我需要你转账 |
[21:08] | Hold on, dear. We have another call. | 等一下 亲爱的 有另一通电话 |
[21:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:15] | Yes, he’s right here. | 是的 他在 |
[21:18] | It’s your agent. | 是你的经纪人 |
[21:23] | Jeremy, it’s rather late to be calling. | 杰瑞米 现在打来有点晚了吧 |
[21:27] | A job. Yes, I think I’m available. | 工作 是的 我有空 |
[21:32] | Oh, they say my Downton Abbey | 他们一定是看到我在《唐顿庄园》里 |
[21:34] | where I dropped the potatoes, did they? | 故意把马铃薯掉在地上了 是吧 |
[21:38] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:41] | Well? | 什么事 |
[21:42] | I’ve been offered a part on Call The Midwife. | 我要参演《呼叫助产士》了 |
[21:48] | I’m going to be playing a man | 我要演一名 |
[21:50] | who delivers his granddaughter’s Siamese twins. | 给他孙女接生连体婴的爷爷 |
[21:53] | Oh, wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[21:57] | No, don’t answer that. | 别 别接 |