时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | That’s a nice house, isn’t it, Bill? | 这房子真不错 不是吗 比尔 |
[00:06] | – What?! – Oi, you! | -什么 -喂 你 |
[00:08] | This weekend, come down to Goondiwindi | 这周末 快来贡迪温迪 |
[00:10] | for the famous annual Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster. | 参加一年一度有名的旧车烧胎赛 |
[00:13] | There’s gonna be live music, cars, beer. | 这里将会有现场音乐 汽车 啤酒 |
[00:16] | You could even meet TV’s Trent, | 你甚至能见到电视明星特伦特 |
[00:18] | host of Channel 10’s ‘Outback Trent’. | 十台节目”内陆特伦特”的主持人 |
[00:21] | He’s here, he’s hot. | 他在这 他很辣 |
[00:22] | … hell, what else do you want?! | 还有什么可奢求的呢 |
[00:25] | Come find me, Sarah. | 来找我吧 萨拉 |
[00:28] | Hey! The TV’s on. | 嘿 电视开着呢 |
[00:30] | We’ll also be holding the Goondiwindi Raffle | 我们还将举办贡迪温迪大抽奖 |
[00:33] | where you can win the coveted Goondiwindi meat tray | 你将有可能赢得人人向往的贡迪温迪鲜肉拼盘 |
[00:36] | packed by Farmer Ethel herself. | 由农夫埃塞尔亲自填装 |
[00:38] | I packed it meself. | 吾亲自填装 |
[00:40] | It’s got your sausages, | 里面有香肠 |
[00:42] | your rissoles, bloody everything. | 炸肉丸 一切都有 |
[00:45] | It’s a meat tray. What do you expect?…! | 这是个鲜肉拼盘 你还指望什么 |
[00:47] | Get your tickets now,… | 马上去买入场券 |
[00:50] | – I want that meat tray. – Let’s go. | -我想要那个拼盘 -我们走 |
[00:52] | If you girls are going to Goondiwindi, | 如果你们想去贡迪温迪 |
[00:55] | you should borrow my TomTom GPS. | 你们应该借用我的阿汤定位系统 |
[00:58] | Works perfectly fine. Just bought it off eBay too. | 好用着呢 刚从易贝上买的 |
[01:02] | Nah, it’s OK. We can just use our phones. | 没关系 我们拿手机导航就行 |
[01:04] | Oh, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it, then. | 那算了 当我没说 |
[01:07] | Nope, I won’t suggest anything else anymore. | 我再也不提议了 |
[01:08] | I won’t suggest anything else. You girls… you girls have fun. | 我再也不提议了 你们玩得开心 |
[01:12] | You girls have fun. Just leave. | 你们玩得开心 快走吧 |
[01:13] | Leave. I was just trying to help… | 走吧 我只是想帮忙 |
[01:15] | Wait, let me book a ride. | 等等 我打个车 |
[01:20] | I’m just trying to make your life better… | 我只是想让你们过得更好 |
[01:22] | Looks like the plan worked, boss. | 看上去计划起效了 老大 |
[01:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:28] | Next stop, Goondiwindi. | 下一站 贡迪温迪 |
[01:38] | Who gives a…? | 谁在乎呢 |
[01:45] | Oi! Stop fantasizing down there. | 喂 别在那意淫了 |
[01:48] | It’s distracting me. | 让我分心了 |
[01:53] | Oh, my God. I think its neck is broken. | 天啊 它的脖子好像断了 |
[01:56] | – What do we do? – Kill it. | -我们怎么办呢 -杀了它 |
[02:00] | Nah, let me try. | 不 让我来 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God, this is awful! Just kill it! | 天呐 这太糟糕了 快杀了它 |
[02:06] | Ahh! Ohh! Oh, yeah, that should do it. | 这应该行了 |
[02:11] | Are we gonna die out here, Rachel? | 我们要死在这里了吗 瑞秋 |
[02:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:17] | You girls need a ride? | 你们需要搭车吗 |
[02:20] | So what’s a few cute girls like you doing out in the country? | 你们这种靓妹在这干什么呢 |
[02:24] | Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster. Getting a meat tray. | 旧车烧胎赛 去赢鲜肉拼盘 |
[02:28] | Oh, yeah, I can take you there. | 好 我可以带你们去 |
[02:31] | We might just have to take a little detour. | 我们可能得先绕个路 |
[02:35] | …it’s hot in here. | 这里真热 |
[02:36] | Sweating like a… dog. Chuck the air con on. | 热死人了 把空调打开 |
[02:39] | Yeah, alright. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | Got dust all in my throat from walking outside. | 刚才在外面走 喉咙里都进灰尘了 |
[02:47] | Yeah, that air con’s doing nothing, eh? | 空调没什么作用 是吧 |
[02:49] | My… ‘s like a… Cheese factory down here. | 我的逼都发酵发臭了 |
[02:52] | Yeah, that’s definitely been up there for a while. | 这玩意肯定在那有一阵子了 |
[02:56] | Uh, OK. Yeah, we’re here. | 好了 到了 |
[02:57] | Yeah, don’t worry about the short cut. | 别管走捷径的事了 |
[03:01] | – Greetings! – Shh. Let me do it. | -你们好 -让我来 |
[03:03] | Greetings. Welcome to the Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster! | 你们好 欢迎来到旧车烧胎赛 |
[03:06] | I’m Mayor Bunga. Please present your tickets. | 我是镇长邦加 请出示入场券 |
[03:09] | Wait. I didn’t know there were tickets. | 等等 我不知道还要入场券 |
[03:12] | Oh, my God. You didn’t buy a ticket? | 天啊 你没买入场券 |
[03:14] | – No. – Ugh! | -没 -真受不了 |
[03:16] | It literally said in the commercial to buy tickets. | 广告上清楚地说要买入场券 |
[03:19] | You’re so dumb, Sarah! | 你太蠢了 萨拉 |
[03:21] | …hell, Sarah. You always do this. | 萨拉 你总是这样 |
[03:23] | – Jesus Christ, Sarah. – You are so stupid, Sarah! | -天呐 萨拉 -你太蠢了 萨拉 |
[03:26] | – You are stupid! – OK, I guess I’ll see you later. | -你太蠢了 -好了 一会见了 |
[03:35] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[03:37] | Just a shaman. Just a harmless bush wombat shaman. | 我只是个萨满 一个无害的丛林袋熊萨满 |
[03:41] | Oh. OK. Hi. | 好吧 你好 |
[03:43] | What’s got you down, love? | 你为何这么沮丧 亲爱的 |
[03:45] | I don’t have tickets | 我没有入场券 |
[03:46] | to get into the Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster. | 参加旧车烧胎赛 |
[03:49] | I came all this way to see Trent from Channel 10. | 我大老远的跑来就是为了看十台的特伦特 |
[03:51] | Well, well. Looks like it might be your lucky day. | 看来今天你走运了 |
[03:55] | I can take you to a secret back entrance | 我可以带你去秘密后门 |
[03:58] | where you don’t need tickets to get in. | 你不用入场券就能进去 |
[04:00] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -对 |
[04:02] | But I warn ya, it’s an epic and treacherous journey. | 但我警告你 这将是一段艰苦卓绝的旅程 |
[04:05] | We will leave at dawn. | 我们黎明出发 |
[04:09] | Um… can we just go now? | 不能现在直接走吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess. | 能 应该可以 |
[04:14] | Sorry. Sorry, yeah. Nah, we can go now. | 抱歉 抱歉 我们可以现在走 |
[04:18] | …yeah! | 太爽了 |
[04:19] | Too bad Sarah’s missing out on this! | 真可惜萨拉要错过这些了 |
[04:25] | Should we act now, milord? | 我们现在要行动吗 大人 |
[04:28] | No. After the band has stopped playing. | 不 等乐队结束演出的 |
[04:31] | This is a sick track. | 这首歌不错 |
[04:53] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[04:54] | The tree of Lilliak. | 利利亚克之树 |
[04:58] | What a sight for weary eyes this is. | 多么悦目的景象 |
[05:01] | I pissed on this tree once. | 我曾在这树上尿过尿 |
[05:03] | Think it was, um… last February or March or something. | 好像是去年二月 要不就是三月 |
[05:07] | It was definitely early last year, though. | 反正绝对是去年年初 |
[05:09] | Does this have anything to do with | 这跟去集会的后门 |
[05:11] | getting to the back entrance? | 有任何关系吗 |
[05:12] | I mean, nah, not really. | 没有 |
[05:14] | I just thought it was kind of interesting, that’s all. | 我只是觉得这件事挺有意思的 |
[05:17] | OK, yeah, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry. | 别放在心上 别放在心上 |
[05:21] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:23] | Is that bloody Thomas? | 那是托马斯吗 |
[05:24] | Oi, Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[05:26] | …Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[05:27] | What’s happening, mate? Bring it in, mate. Bring it in. | 最近咋样 伙计 快说说 快说说 |
[05:30] | – Yeah, great to see ya. – Good to see ya! | -真高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[05:32] | Really good to see ya. Been a while, hasn’t it? | 真的很高兴见到你 有一阵子没见了 是吧 |
[05:34] | – Been ages. – Been a long while, yeah. | -有一阵子了 -很久没见了 |
[05:36] | – How’s Trisha going? – Oh, uh, look, she actually… | -翠莎还好吗 -其实她… |
[05:40] | She passed away about… about a year and a half ago now. | 她大约一年半前就去世了 |
[05:43] | My God. I’m… I’m so sorry to hear that. | 天啊 我很遗憾 |
[05:45] | Yeah, look, I didn’t really tell many people. | 其实我没告诉过几个人 |
[05:48] | But, yeah, look, I’m alright. I’m doing alright. | 但我心情还行 我还撑得住 |
[05:50] | I don’t know what to say. That’s just awful. | 我不知道该说什么好 太令人难过了 |
[05:53] | Yeah, look, like I said, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, | 是啊 我说了 很抱歉我没告诉你 |
[05:55] | but I didn’t really tell many people. | 但我也没告诉过几个人 |
[05:57] | It’s absolutely fine. You gotta do what you gotta do. | 没关系的 你得做你该做的事 |
[06:00] | If you ever need anyone to talk to, I’m always here. | 如果你想找人谈心 我随时奉陪 |
[06:02] | Look, thank you. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 感激不尽 |
[06:04] | Yeah, but how are you? How are you going? How’s Jenny? | 那你呢 你过得好吗 珍妮还好吗 |
[06:07] | Uh, yeah, Jenny’s good. We’re good. | 珍妮挺好的 我们都挺好 |
[06:08] | We just bought a place in bloody Emerald, actually. | 说起来我们刚在埃默拉尔德买了房子 |
[06:11] | Oh! Oh, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[06:13] | – Really nice house, actually. – Oh, yeah… | -那房子很不错 -是嘛 |
[06:14] | Um… I really need to get to that thing. | 我还赶着去参加那活动呢 |
[06:18] | OK, sorry, sorry. Let’s go. Yeah, sorry, sorry. Let’s go. | 抱歉 抱歉 我们走吧 真抱歉 走吧 |
[06:22] | Nuh! Nuh! I’m… | 没有哦 我… |
[06:24] | I’m not even that drunk! | 我才没醉到那程度 |
[06:27] | Oi! Oi, listen! Listen! | 听着 听着 |
[06:29] | Rachel! Rachel! | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[06:31] | – Love youse all! – Rachel! Rachel! | -爱你们 -瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[06:34] | Alright, stop the music! | 好了 音乐暂停 |
[06:36] | Stop the music! | 音乐暂停 |
[06:37] | Time for the meat raffle. | 是时候进行鲜肉大抽奖了 |
[06:40] | OK, so you all know the rules. | 你们都知道规则的 |
[06:43] | If you came here on a Rooobah, | 如果你是坐袋鼠专车来的 |
[06:46] | you have a friend named Sarah | 还有个叫萨拉的朋友 |
[06:48] | and your name is Rachel, | 并且你叫做瑞秋 |
[06:50] | the meat tray is yours! | 鲜肉拼盘就是你的了 |
[06:52] | Oh, damn. | 真可恶 |
[06:54] | Wait. Wait, wait. No, that’s me! | 等等 等等 不对 那是我 |
[06:56] | Oh, my God, that’s me! I won! I won! | 天啊 是我 我赢了 我赢了 |
[06:59] | …yeah, meat tray! | 好他妈爽啊 鲜肉拼盘 |
[07:02] | All hail Rachel, | 瑞秋万岁 |
[07:04] | the hottest and funniest girl ever! | 史上最辣最搞笑的女孩 |
[07:09] | Now! | 动手 |
[07:11] | Huh? What the…? | 搞毛啊 |
[07:12] | You idiot, Rachel! | 你个白痴 瑞秋 |
[07:14] | This was all just a big set-up! | 这一切都是个大陷阱 |
[07:16] | – What? – We know who you are, Rachel. | -什么 -我们知道你是谁 瑞秋 |
[07:19] | We’ve been looking for you for a long time. | 我们找你很久了 |
[07:23] | Open the big hole! | 打开巨洞 |
[07:29] | – It has been… – What are you doing? | -预言说… -你在干什么 |
[07:31] | It has been foretold that the big hole of Goondawindi | 预言说贡迪温迪的巨洞 |
[07:34] | must feast on the filthiest being ever | 一定要吞食世上最污秽的生物 |
[07:37] | and in doing so, it will take us to the promised land – | 这么做 巨洞就会带我们到乐土 |
[07:41] | an even muddier and sicker land than this. | 那里比这里还要更泥泞和恶心 |
[07:44] | – What the… is going on?! – We tricked you, Rachel. | -这他妈到底什么情况 -我们骗了你 瑞秋 |
[07:48] | You idiot! God, you’re dumb! | 白痴 天啊 你蠢毙了 |
[07:50] | You’re a dummy, Rachel! | 你是大蠢蛋 瑞秋 |
[07:51] | You’re dumb, Rachel. | 你蠢毙了 瑞秋 |
[07:53] | *You’re so… dumb* | *你真他妈蠢* |
[07:55] | *What is wrong with you, Rachel* | *你咋回事 瑞秋* |
[07:58] | *God, I can’t believe how dumb you are!* | *天啊 你居然蠢出天际* |
[08:01] | Take her to the big hole! | 把她带去巨洞 |
[08:08] | We have arrived. | 我们到了 |
[08:12] | This is the front entrance. | 这明明是大门 |
[08:14] | Yeah, sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing. | 抱歉 其实我不知道自己在干嘛 |
[08:18] | – What’s that smoke? – That’s special smoke. | -那烟是怎么回事 -那是特别的烟 |
[08:20] | Means someone’s won the meat tray | 代表有人赢得了鲜肉拼盘 |
[08:22] | and they’re gonna be sacrificed to the big hole. | 要被献祭给巨洞 |
[08:24] | Oh, my God! That could be Rachel! | 天啊 那人有可能是瑞秋 |
[08:26] | We need to get in there! | 我们必须想办法进去 |
[08:28] | OK. Well, I’ve got two tickets. We can use those to get in. | 好吧 我有两张入场券 可以进去 |
[08:31] | Oh, what? You had tickets the whole time? | 什么 你自始至终都有入场券吗 |
[08:33] | OK, whatever. Let’s just go. | 随便了 赶紧进去 |
[08:43] | Ugh. Sigh. | 妈耶 完球了 |
[08:45] | – According… – Shut up! Just let me do it! | -根据… -闭嘴 让我来说 |
[08:48] | According to the prophecy, | 根据预言所说 |
[08:50] | once the big hole feeds on this offering, | 巨洞吞掉祭品后 |
[08:53] | it will open the gateway to the Golden Mud Lands | 就会打开通向金泥圣地的大门 |
[08:56] | where there will be even more mud to do sick doughies in | 那里有更多泥巴让我们飙出更厉害的轨迹 |
[08:59] | and smoke ciggies and all that kinda shit. | 还能抽烟什么的 |
[09:03] | Throw her in the hole! Throw her in the hole! | 把她扔进巨洞 把她扔进巨洞 |
[09:06] | Throw her in the hole! | 把她扔进巨洞 |
[09:10] | Oh, my God! Rachel! | 天啊 瑞秋 |
[09:27] | Trent? | 特伦特 |
[09:29] | Yes. It is me, Trent. | 没错 是我 特伦特 |
[09:33] | You… kinda look different than you do on TV. | 你本人跟电视上长得不太一样 |
[09:43] | No! Rachel! | 不 瑞秋 |
[09:49] | Huh. Guess it didn’t work. | 看样子没成功 |
[09:52] | Might have got the wrong Rachel. | 可能抓成另一个瑞秋了 |
[09:54] | Oh, well. Let’s go. | 好吧 只好撤了 |
[09:58] | What? What the bloody hell is going on here? | 什么 这到底是怎么回事 |
[10:01] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:02] | The prophecy was wrong all along! | 预言由始至终都错了 |
[10:04] | That’s not the big hole. | 那个不是巨洞 |
[10:07] | She’s the big hole! | 她本人才是巨洞 |
[10:09] | I am G’eLLLX’thArX. | 我是巨洞神盖乐斯 |
[10:11] | I have hosted this mortal’s body to speak to you from my realm. | 我附身于这凡人 从我的世界跟你们对话 |
[10:14] | You constantly wish for a muddier promised land, | 你们常盼望到达一个更泥泞的乐土 |
[10:17] | but what you have failed to realize is | 但你们没意识到的是 |
[10:19] | you are already living in the muddiest promised land there is! | 你们已经住在天下最泥泞的乐土了 |
[10:22] | You have all followed a false prophecy that I set up to test you. | 你们都听信了我用来测试你们的假预言 |
[10:26] | You’re all so… dumb! | 你们都他爹的蠢毙了 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I have no idea what the …is happening anymore, hey? | 我已经搞不清这是什么情况了 |
[10:47] | – What happened? – Dunno. | -发生了什么 -不知道 |
[10:49] | Look, I’m just gonna say it. | 听着 我就直说了 |
[10:51] | That was a fun adventure. | 这趟大冒险很好玩 |
[10:53] | We had some laughs. We had a bit of a cry. | 我们欢笑过 也痛哭过 |
[10:55] | Sarah got to meet Trent. | 萨拉见到了男神特伦特 |
[10:57] | Rachel did all that stuff that just happened. | 瑞秋做了刚才发生的那些事 |
[10:59] | Yeah, it was good! | 真的很好玩 |
[11:01] | Sorry. I’m not gonna go on about it. I just… | 抱歉 我不话痨了 我… |
[11:03] | Yeah. No, whatever. I’ll just shut up. Don’t worry about it. | 不 随便了 我还是闭嘴吧 别担心 |