时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Terry Cup! Terry Cup! | 泰瑞杯 泰瑞杯 |
[00:07] | Terry Cup! Terry Cup! | 泰瑞杯 泰瑞杯 |
[00:10] | Terry Cup! Terry Cup! | 泰瑞杯 泰瑞杯 |
[00:12] | – Terry Cup! – Oi! | -泰瑞杯 -喂 |
[00:14] | Shut the… up! | 都他么闭嘴 |
[00:16] | Do you know how long youse have been chanting that now? | 你们知道自己喊多久了吗 |
[00:19] | It gets… old! | 老子都听腻了 |
[00:22] | I’m sick of it! | 烦死人了 |
[00:28] | I can’t wait to go to the Terry Cup. | 我等不及去看泰瑞杯了 |
[00:30] | Maybe it’ll help me get over Brad breaking up with me. | 也许能帮我从被布拉德甩掉的阴影中走出来 |
[00:33] | You only went on one date with Brad. | 你就跟布拉德约会过一次而已 |
[00:36] | It felt special. | 可是感觉很特别 |
[00:39] | Anyway, that doesn’t matter. | 反正也无所谓了 |
[00:40] | I just want a drama-free experience | 我只想今晚和我闺蜜玩得开心 |
[00:42] | with my bestie tonight. | 没有任何狗血的事发生 |
[00:43] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -啊哦 -怎么了 |
[00:45] | I don’t know if you’re gonna wanna hear this. | 我不确定你想不想知道这事 |
[00:47] | What is it? Tell me. | 什么事 快告诉我 |
[00:49] | It’s Brad. He’s gonna be at the Terry Cup. | 是布拉德 他也会去看泰瑞杯 |
[00:53] | That’s fine. We’re still friends. | 没关系 我们还是朋友 |
[00:56] | And he’s bringing his new girlfriend. | 他还会带上他的新女友 |
[00:58] | 布拉德 和我宝一起去看泰瑞杯 | |
[01:11] | We’re gonna experience some light turbulence. | 火车即将有轻度颠簸 |
[01:13] | Hold on! | 扶稳了 |
[01:26] | Welcome, welcome to the Terry Cup, | 欢迎来到泰瑞杯 |
[01:28] | where the bravest and fiercest dancers from all over the world | 世界各地最勇敢最风骚的舞者们都齐聚在此 |
[01:31] | dance till the death in the name of our lord and savior, Terry. | 以我们主和救主泰瑞之名 舞动至死 |
[01:35] | The most stunning dancers of them all | 他们之中最出色的舞者 |
[01:36] | will have a chance to win the grand prize, | 将有机会赢得大奖 |
[01:39] | the Ultra Mega Terry Cup, | 无敌牛逼泰瑞杯 |
[01:41] | which will be awarded by Terry himself. | 该奖杯将由泰瑞本人亲自颁发 |
[01:43] | So please have fun and spend lots of money! | 所以请大家玩得开心 疯狂挥霍 |
[01:47] | Thank you for submitting to Terry. | 感谢各位屈服于泰瑞的淫威 |
[01:54] | Terry Bet Station. Bet all your money here! | 泰瑞投注机 在这里赌光身家吧 |
[01:57] | Rachel, you should probably not bet too much. | 瑞秋 你最好别赌太多钱 |
[01:59] | Remember what happened last year? | 还记得去年发生了什么吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, yeah. Whatever. | 记得 随便啦 |
[02:02] | 4 million Terry Credits on Quickfoot McQuinty. | 押四百万泰瑞币到飞毛腿麦昆蒂身上 |
[02:08] | I… am not pleased. | 朕不喜欢 |
[02:13] | There’s no coming back from that. | 这下渣都没得捡了 |
[02:15] | McQuinty loses! | 麦昆蒂输了 |
[02:20] | You have 24 hours to pay your debt | 你必须在24小时内还清债务 |
[02:23] | before your Terry Debt Necklace explodes. | 否则泰瑞债务项圈就会爆炸 |
[02:26] | Do you even have that much money? | 你有那么多钱吗 |
[02:27] | I can make it back. 4 million credits on Dr Dance Man. | 我可以赚回来 押四百万到舞蹈侠先生 |
[02:32] | I am not pleased. Again. | 朕还是不喜欢 |
[02:35] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[02:36] | You now have one hour to pay your debt | 现在你必须在1小时内还清债务 |
[02:39] | before your Terry Debt Necklace explodes. | 否则泰瑞债务项圈就会爆炸 |
[02:41] | Oh, my God, Rachel! | 天呐 瑞秋 |
[02:42] | How are you gonna pay that debt back? | 你要怎么才能还清这笔钱 |
[02:44] | It’s OK. I’ve got an idea. | 没事的 我有个主意 |
[02:48] | – 4 million on… – No! | -押四百万到… -不 |
[02:52] | Oh, no! It’s Brad. | 糟了 是布拉德 |
[02:57] | Wait. That’s Brad’s new girlfriend? | 等等 那个就是布拉德的新女友吗 |
[03:02] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[03:03] | I don’t know, but they look so damn cute together. | 不知道 但他们看起来好般配 |
[03:07] | Yay! | 赞啦 |
[03:08] | Brad and Bin are a power couple! | 布拉德和桶桶是明星情侣 |
[03:17] | …, what am I gonna do? | 操 我该怎么办 |
[03:28] | Hello there! | 你好啊 |
[03:29] | My name is Gwingle Blum, the toilet gnome! | 我叫厕精布鲁姆 我是马桶地精 |
[03:33] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[03:34] | You are not allowed to be sad at the Terry Cup! | 你不准在泰瑞杯上感到难过 |
[03:37] | Everyone must always be having fun here! | 所有人必须时刻玩得开心 |
[03:40] | Fun, fun, fun! | 开心 开心 开心 |
[03:41] | So here, drink this! | 给你 喝下它 |
[03:43] | And you’ll feel better! | 你就会好多了 |
[03:45] | Uh, I don’t think I wanna drink that. | 我不太想喝这杯东西 |
[03:46] | Drink it! Drink it! | 喝掉 喝掉 |
[03:49] | Drink it! Drink it! Drink it! | 喝掉 喝掉 喝掉 |
[03:52] | OK, OK, fine. I’ll drink it. | 好吧 怕了你了 我喝 |
[03:56] | Oh, by the way, that drink has poison in it. | 对了 顺便告诉你 那杯饮料有毒 |
[04:00] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[05:35] | Oh, my God! Brad and Bin are on the Kiss Cam! | 天呐 布拉德和桶桶上亲亲镜头了 |
[05:38] | What? | 什么 |
[05:53] | – Terry! Terry! – Ter-ry! | -泰瑞 泰瑞 -泰瑞 |
[06:03] | – Sonia? – How dare you! | -索尼娅 -谁给你的勇气 |
[06:07] | Babe, are you OK? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[06:10] | Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 抱歉 我不是有意的 |
[06:14] | If you two are gonna fight, | 如果你们要单挑 |
[06:16] | you’ve gotta fight in the arena. | 就必须到竞技场上打 |
[06:18] | I don’t wanna fight anybody! | 我不想跟任何人打架 |
[06:20] | Well, if you succeed, | 如果你成功了 |
[06:22] | you could win the Ultra Mega Terry Cup, | 就能赢得无敌牛逼泰瑞杯 |
[06:25] | which is valued at exactly 8 million Terry Credits. | 价值恰好等于八百万泰瑞币 |
[06:30] | What? No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 什么 不 不 等一下 |
[06:32] | She’ll do it. She’ll do it. | 她会参赛 她会参赛 |
[06:33] | What? Rachel, what are you doing? | 什么 瑞秋 你这是干什么 |
[06:35] | Sarah, listen to me. You need to do this. | 萨拉 听我说 你必须上场 |
[06:37] | Not for me, but for yourself. | 不是为了我 而是为了你自己 |
[06:40] | Make Brad forever regret dumping you. | 让布拉德永远后悔自己甩了你 |
[06:42] | Also, lend me the Ultra Mega Terry Cup when you win | 你赢了之后顺便把无敌牛逼泰瑞杯借给我 |
[06:44] | so I can pay off my Terry Debt. | 我就能还清泰瑞债务了 |
[06:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna show Brad what he missed out on. | 我要让布拉德知道他错过了什么宝贝 |
[06:50] | Let’s train. | 地狱训练开始 |
[07:18] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[07:20] | – Yeah, kill her! – Yeah, die! | -没错 杀了她 -去死吧 |
[07:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:24] | Set. | 预备 |
[07:25] | – Go, Bin! – Dance! | -加油 桶桶 -开跳 |
[07:33] | Bin is doing the stand-still dance. | 桶桶在跳静止舞 |
[07:35] | A bold and fierce statement. | 这是大胆而张狂的表态 |
[07:37] | 泰瑞计分表 萨拉0 桶桶50 | |
[07:39] | Come on, Sarah! You’ve got this. | 加油 萨拉 你可以的 |
[07:43] | Do it now, Sarah! Finish her off with the ultimate dance move! | 出大招 萨拉 用杀手锏舞步打败她 |
[08:01] | Oh, my God! Bin is pregnant! | 天呐 桶桶怀孕了 |
[08:04] | Bin, babe! | 桶桶 宝贝 |
[08:06] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[08:08] | …! | 妈的 |
[08:13] | This is a disgrace to the Terry Cup! | 这是泰瑞杯的耻辱 |
[08:17] | For your insolence, | 由于你傲慢无礼 |
[08:19] | you will be sentenced to Terry Hell! | 朕判你打入泰瑞地狱 |
[08:21] | Terry Hell is inside my mouth. | 泰瑞地狱就在朕嘴巴里 |
[08:41] | Does anyone wanna buy this… | 有人想买这个奖杯… |
[08:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:52] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[08:54] | I am Terry. | 我是泰瑞 |
[08:56] | The real Terry! | 正牌泰瑞 |
[08:57] | This bloody buffoon locked me away | 这个傻逼一万年前 |
[08:59] | in the Ultra Mega Terry Cup 10,000 years ago! | 把我关在无敌牛逼泰瑞杯里 |
[09:02] | He’s always trying to bloody copy me | 他总是想模仿我 |
[09:04] | and take my identity. | 夺走我的身份 |
[09:06] | I don’t know what he’s talking about! | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[09:08] | He’s lying! | 他在撒谎 |
[09:09] | Oh, come on, man. Stop. | 够了 收手吧 |
[09:11] | You can’t be going around, putting me in a cup | 你不能到处乱跑 把我关在奖杯里 |
[09:14] | for thousands of years, pretending to be me. | 数千年之久 假扮成我 |
[09:16] | You need to be yourself. | 你得做你自己 |
[09:18] | You need to love yourself. | 你得爱你自己 |
[09:23] | So cute! | 好有爱 |
[09:25] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[09:28] | I’m Gary, by the way, everyone. | 对了 我叫盖瑞 各位 |
[09:30] | Hi, Gary! | 你好 盖瑞 |
[09:32] | Friends? | 还是朋友吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah, alright. Bring it in. | 当然了 过来抱一个 |
[09:40] | Sarah, I heard everything that happened from the cup. | 萨拉 我在奖杯里全都听见了 |
[09:44] | You have gone through a lot of unnecessary drama today | 你今天经历了许多无谓的狗血事 |
[09:47] | and for this, I will grant you one Terry Wish. | 为此 我会帮你实现一个愿望 |
[09:58] | I choose… | 我选择… |
[10:00] | ..For my best friend, Rachel, to come back to life. | 让我最好的朋友瑞秋复活… |
[10:03] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[10:04] | Terry Wish activated! | 激活泰瑞愿望 |
[10:10] | …hell, Sarah! Took you long enough! | 我操 萨拉 还要考虑这么久 |
[10:12] | Hey, uh, Sarah, | 萨拉 |
[10:14] | Bin and I broke up. | 我和桶桶分手了 |
[10:16] | Yeah, I’m not ready to look after a kid. | 我没准备好当爹照顾小孩 |
[10:18] | I was thinking maybe you and I could… | 我在想 也许你我可以… |
[10:21] | ..Give it another shot? | 再续前缘 |
[10:24] | – I would love t… – Sorry, Brad. | -我很愿… -不好意思 布拉德 |
[10:26] | Chicks before dicks. | 我们重友轻色 |
[10:30] | Say… Go on, say it. | 说吧 快说啊 |
[10:32] | No, you tell them. | 不要 你来告诉他们嘛 |
[10:33] | OK, we’ve decided | 好吧 我们决定 |
[10:35] | we’re gonna put our differences behind us | 放下分歧 |
[10:38] | and rule the Terry Cup as two Terrys. | 共同举办泰瑞杯 |
[10:41] | It’s Double Terry Cup! | 以后就是双泰瑞杯啦 |
[10:44] | Everybody, dance! | 大家开始热舞吧 |