时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | When are we getting to the club? | 我们什么时候到夜店 |
[00:10] | We’re not going to a club, Rachel. | 我们不去夜店 瑞秋 |
[00:12] | We’re just going on a nice relaxing Sunday drive. | 我们只是在进行放松惬意的周日兜风 |
[00:14] | ‐ What?! ‐ It’ll be nice and refreshing. | -什么 -会清爽又提神的 |
[00:16] | Rachel, I think we both need it. Let’s put on the radio. | 瑞秋 我们都很需要 打开广播吧 |
[00:19] | When are we getting to the club? | 我们什么时候到夜店 |
[00:20] | Hey, Stav and Miki here | 嘿 我们是斯塔夫和米琪 |
[00:23] | and you’re listening to Quadruple Jay. | 你正在收听的是「四面杰伊」 |
[00:25] | Totes. | 没错 |
[00:26] | Hey, if you’re mungin’ down the Hume Highway now | 如果你正行驶在休谟公路上 |
[00:29] | and wanna go to a totally cooked party, | 并想参加一个超酷的派对 |
[00:31] | there’s a fully sick Bush Doof… | 现在正举行一场超嗨的荒野舞会 |
[00:33] | – Bush Doof. – Yeah, we’re broadcasting live from The Boof | -荒野舞会 -对 我们正在舞会现场为大家广播 |
[00:37] | and it’s already heaps chockers. We’re so excited. | 已经人山人海了 我们太激动了 |
[00:39] | We’re literally super psyched. Like, screaming right now. | 我们超激动的 正激动大喊呢 |
[00:43] | Super…psyched. | 超激动的 |
[00:45] | Come on down and you can win a free Tame Impala shirt. | 快来吧 你还有机会赢得”温顺黑斑羚”乐队T恤 |
[00:49] | – Tame Impalaaa. ‐ Tame Impalaaaa. | -温顺黑斑羚 -温顺黑斑羚羚羚 |
[00:55] | Yummy. | 可口 |
[00:57] | T‐shirt. | T恤 |
[01:03] | ‐ Hey, what’s that? ‐ What’s what? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[01:11] | Rachel, why’d you do that?! | 瑞秋 你为什么那样做 |
[01:12] | Come on! Let’s just stay, like, five minutes. | 拜托 我们就待五分钟 |
[01:14] | Oh, my God! The car, Rachel! | 天呐 车坏了 瑞秋 |
[01:16] | – We’re really in trouble. – Just five minutes! Jeez! | -我们真的麻烦大了 -就待五分钟 天啊 |
[01:32] | Welcome to the Doof! | 欢迎来到舞会 |
[01:34] | I am Peleeken Mischief Maker. | 我是淘气鬼皮利肯 |
[01:35] | And, yes, it is OK to park your car here. | 没错 你们可以把车停在这 |
[01:38] | Welcome! Have a dreamcatcher. | 欢迎 拿个捕梦网 |
[01:40] | Have two, have three! Just kidding. Maybe just two. | 拿两个 拿三个 开玩笑的 还是两个吧 |
[01:42] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[01:46] | Positive vibes only, everybody! | 大伙儿 只能展现正能量 |
[01:49] | Anyhoo, I must summon our transport. Bligdp! | 总之 我得召唤交通工具了 |
[02:06] | *We’re riding on the Bush Bus* | *我们坐着荒野巴士* |
[02:08] | *Riding on the Bush Bus All day long, all day long.* | *坐着荒野巴士 一整天 一整天* |
[02:13] | This is the main area of the Bush Doof. | 这是荒野舞会的主会场 |
[02:15] | There’s the drum cube. | 这是鼓乐立方体 |
[02:16] | Dreamy vibes and genuinely good acoustics. | 似梦的气氛和很棒的音响效果 |
[02:19] | Oh, and there’s the silent disco. | 这是静默迪斯科 |
[02:21] | Aesthetic vibes as fudge | 超有艺术感 |
[02:24] | and headed by the Blue Bush Wizard himself! | 由蓝荒野巫师亲自引领 |
[02:26] | ‐ Yes! ‐ Sensational! | -棒 -超轰动的 |
[02:28] | And over there, my friends. They’re my best friends! | 在那边 朋友们 他们是我最好的朋友 |
[02:31] | We’re not your friends, Peleeken! | 我们不是你的朋友 皮利肯 |
[02:33] | ‐ We ‐‐‐‐ hate you. You come on way too strong. ‐ Go away. | -我们恨死你了 你太过头了 -走开 |
[02:35] | They’re just kidding around. We’re besties. | 他们只是在开玩笑 我们是闺蜜 |
[02:38] | Roar! Roar! I’m a dinosaur. | 嗷 嗷 我是大恐龙 |
[02:40] | Roar. Anyhoo… | 嗷 总之 |
[02:42] | Have fun. Have fun at the Bush Doof! | 玩得开心 在荒野舞会玩得开心 |
[02:44] | Love you, love you, love you! Love you! | 爱你哦 爱你哦 爱你哦 爱你哦 |
[02:47] | Sarah, I just have to tell you something, | 萨拉 我得告诉你一件事 |
[02:49] | just so I can get it off my chest. | 不说我心里憋得慌 |
[02:51] | One day, I’m going to kill Peleeken Mischief Maker. | 总有一天 我要亲手杀了淘气鬼皮利肯 |
[02:53] | Wow, the energy from this crowd is infectious, hey? | 人群传来的能量太有感染力了 |
[02:56] | I’m so hella pumped. People are having a sick time all ’round. | 我好激动 大家都很开心 |
[03:00] | Sun’s out, fun’s out. | 太阳出来了 乐子也来了 |
[03:02] | Oh, and look at the time. You guessed it. | 看看时间 你猜到了 |
[03:05] | It’s time to give out the free Tame Impala shirt. | 到了免费送出温顺黑斑羚乐队T恤的时间了 |
[03:10] | Tame Impala shirt! | 温顺黑斑羚T恤 |
[03:11] | Tame Impalaaa. | 温顺黑斑羚 |
[03:14] | Mine, ‐‐‐‐! | 我的 |
[03:15] | Whichever one of you legends snags this up | 你们当中哪个幸运儿得到它 |
[03:18] | can come to the afterparty in Brunswick. | 就能来参加在不伦瑞克举办的晚宴 |
[03:29] | I want that ‐‐‐‐ T‐shirt! | 我他妈要那件T恤 |
[03:35] | Hey, come here, you little ‐‐‐‐! | 过来 你个小混蛋 |
[03:37] | Oh, no! Pwease, no! | 不 拜托了 不要 |
[03:39] | Oh, my God, Rachel! It can talk! | 天呐 瑞秋 它会说话 |
[03:41] | Pwease! I’m just a wittle baby possum. | 拜”脱” 我只是一只小负鼠 |
[03:43] | Oh, don’t hurt him, Rachel, please. | 别伤害它 瑞秋 求你了 |
[03:46] | He ‐‐‐‐ bit me! | 它咬了我 |
[03:47] | Pwease, before you hurt me, just listen to my story, pwease? | 在你伤害我之前 求你先听完我的故事 拜”脱” |
[03:51] | Oh, come on, Rachel. He’s saying ‘pwease’. | 别这样 瑞秋 它都说拜”脱”了 |
[03:54] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[03:55] | My story begins back in time 5,000 years ago. | 我的故事要从五千年前说起 |
[03:59] | The Blue Bush Wizard was trying to dominate all possums on the land | 蓝荒野巫师试图统治陆上的所有负鼠 |
[04:03] | and I made the mistake of trying to fight back. | 而我犯了错 试图反抗他 |
[04:06] | I rallied my possum brethren around me, | 我联合了周围的负鼠兄弟 |
[04:08] | but, alas, we were no match for | 但我们仍然敌不过 |
[04:10] | his epic and super‐powerful magic spells. | 他那无敌超牛逼的魔咒 |
[04:13] | They fell in battle. My fellow possum soldiers, that is. | 我的负鼠兄弟们都在战斗中倒下了 |
[04:17] | I was captured and locked away in the cage | 我被活捉 关在笼子里 |
[04:19] | in the tree until you rescued me. | 困在那棵树里 直到你救了我 |
[04:21] | I’m a wizard! | 我是个巫师 |
[04:22] | Pwease take me home so I can see my mummy. | 拜”脱”带我回家 这样我就能见到妈咪了 |
[04:26] | Oh, it’s alright, little buddy. You’re gonna be fine. | 没事的 小伙计 你会没事的 |
[04:29] | OK, Rachel. Let’s take him back to his nest. | 瑞秋 我们把它带回窝吧 |
[04:31] | I’m not taking that possum anywhere. | 我才不要带走那只负鼠 |
[04:33] | What? Didn’t you hear it? | 什么 你没听到吗 |
[04:34] | It’s been locked away for 5,000 years by the Blue Bush Wizard. | 它被蓝荒野巫师关了五千年 |
[04:37] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[04:39] | ‐ Fine. Don’t come, then. ‐ Fine. I won’t. | -好吧 那你别来 -行 我不去 |
[04:41] | ‐ Fine! ‐ I’m going to the silent disco. | -行 -我要去静默迪斯科 |
[04:44] | ‘Bye! | 拜 |
[04:53] | Oi, you! | 喂 你 |
[04:54] | Yes, you. Listen to me. | 没错 就是你 听我说 |
[04:56] | Listen very carefully. | 听仔细了 |
[04:57] | Keep dancing. Don’t stop. | 继续跳舞 别停 |
[04:59] | OK, quick backstory. I forgot my music back at my apartment. | 简单说下背景 我把音乐落在公寓了 |
[05:02] | I don’t wanna look like an idiot in front of Quadruple Jay | 我不想在四面杰伊面前像个白痴一样 |
[05:04] | so just pretend like you’re dancing, alright? | 所以你就假装你在跳舞 好吗 |
[05:07] | Look up. | 抬头看 |
[05:13] | Good, good. Just keep dancing | 很好 很好 就继续跳舞 |
[05:16] | and everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[05:19] | God! I can’t do this anymore! | 天啊 我受不了了 |
[05:24] | Talk about big mood. | 看看这情绪 |
[05:25] | Looks like somebody just got assassinated | 看起来某人刚在舞池 |
[05:27] | by a sniper bullet on the dance floor. | 被狙击手的子弹射杀了 |
[05:30] | Yeww! Sun’s out, guns out. | 太阳出来了 乐子也来了 |
[05:34] | Don’t mind my friend Rachel. I think she really likes you. | 别在意我朋友瑞秋 我觉得她很喜欢你 |
[05:36] | She just has a tough time expressing emotions sometimes. | 她只是有时不善表达感情 |
[05:39] | Oh, my God, that’s fine. Don’t even worry about it, seriously. | 天啊 没事的 别放在心上 |
[05:42] | To be honest, the fact you put up with | 老实说 你能受得了 |
[05:43] | such a toxic friend like Rachel | 瑞秋这种有毒的朋友 |
[05:44] | shows how much of a good person you are, Sarah. | 恰恰显示了你是个多好的人 萨拉 |
[05:48] | God, you’re so cool. | 天啊 你真好 |
[05:52] | There’s my nest. Pwease put me back in. Oh, pwease. | 这是我的窝 请把我放回去 拜”脱”了 |
[05:58] | Here you are. Home, sweet home. | 好了 终于回家了 |
[06:04] | Fool! | 傻瓜 |
[06:05] | You have unleashed the Red Bush Wizard! | 你放出了红荒野巫师 |
[06:12] | Oi! Blue Bush Wizard! | 喂 蓝荒野巫师 |
[06:16] | Oh, for ‐‐‐‐ sake! | 上帝啊 |
[06:17] | Who took the ‐‐‐‐ possum out of the cage and put it in the nest? | 哪个二百五把那只负鼠救了出来放回窝里了 |
[06:20] | I’m gonna ‐‐‐‐ get ya! | 我要灭了你 |
[06:21] | Yeah, yeah. Whatever, you ‐‐‐‐ head! | 随便了 你个傻逼 |
[06:23] | Nah, you shouldn’t have locked me away, man. That was ‐‐‐‐ up. | 不 你不该把我关起来的 太乱来了 |
[06:27] | Dude, I locked you away ‘ | 兄弟 我把你关起来 |
[06:28] | cause you were using dark ancient magic, man. | 是因为你在用古老黑魔法 |
[06:30] | You’re not supposed to be ‐‐‐‐ around with that. | 你不该拿黑魔法乱来的 |
[06:32] | ‐ Gonna ‐‐‐‐ get ya! ‐ Oh, yeah? | -我要灭了你 -是吗 |
[06:34] | You and what army, ‐‐‐‐wit? | 你和什么军队 傻逼 |
[06:36] | This one. | 这个 |
[06:38] | Bindi People, rise! | 宾地人 出来吧 |
[06:41] | ‐ Bindi! ‐Oh, ‐‐‐‐ Bindi People. | -宾地 -该死 宾地人 |
[06:44] | OK, forget the dancing. Stop dancing. So here’s the deal. | 别跳舞了 别跳了 这么回事 |
[06:47] | I left my magic book in the same bag I left my vinyls in. | 我把我的魔法书也落在装黑胶唱片的包里了 |
[06:50] | You need to pretend you’re brainwashed by my magic, right? | 你们需要假装自己被我的魔法洗脑了 明白吗 |
[06:52] | You need to be my army. Be my army! | 你们需要成为我的军队 做我的军队 |
[06:55] | Fight those Bindi People or you’re all getting sniped. | 跟这些宾地人战斗 不然就会被射死 |
[06:58] | Sorry, I’m not usually this mean and bossy. | 抱歉 我平时不这么蛮横刻薄的 |
[07:00] | I’m just mad ’cause I left all my ‐‐‐‐ shit at home. | 我只是很生气 因为我把东西都落在家了 |
[07:04] | Bindi People! Bindi People! We are the Bindi People! | 宾地人 宾地人 我们是宾地人 |
[07:07] | Bindi People! Bindi People! We are the Bindi People! | 宾地人 宾地人 我们是宾地人 |
[07:12] | Looks like this is war. | 看来开战了 |
[07:15] | Oi, thanks for releasing me and everything, | 喂 谢谢你放我出来 |
[07:17] | but now you’ve gotta be my minion. | 但现在你得做我的杂兵了 |
[07:19] | Go kill that blonde chick that tried to smash me with a rock. | 去杀了那个想拿石头砸死我的金发妞 |
[07:24] | Kill…Rachel. | 杀死瑞秋 |
[07:34] | Oi, your Bindi People are way too OP! | 喂 你的宾地人设定太变态了 |
[07:37] | That’s dark magic shit! | 那是黑魔法了 |
[07:39] | Nah, you’re just shit. | 不 你只是嫉妒 |
[07:40] | Get ‐‐‐‐, dickhead. I’m so sick of you, hey. | 去死吧 傻逼 我受够你了 |
[07:43] | You’re the dickhead, man. | 你是个傻逼 伙计 |
[07:45] | Nobody turns me into a possum. | 没人能把我变成负鼠 |
[07:47] | Nobody! That’s ‐‐‐‐ up! | 没人可以 那太操蛋了 |
[07:49] | Oh, calm down, idiot. Stop yelling. | 冷静点 白痴 别喊了 |
[07:52] | Hella weird vibes up in this doof right now. | 这个舞会的气氛现在有点诡异 |
[07:55] | Looks like a for‐real war is happening | 看起来一场真正的战争 |
[07:57] | between the Blue Bush Wizard and the Red Bush Wizard. | 在蓝荒野巫师和红荒野巫师之间展开了 |
[08:00] | Sucks. | 真糟 |
[08:01] | Looks like this wizard war | 看来这场巫师之战 |
[08:02] | could wipe out civilization as we know it. | 有可能抹去我们所知的文明 |
[08:05] | ‐ Let’s play some Tame Impala. ‐ Tame Impala! | -放首温顺黑斑羚的歌吧 -温顺黑斑羚 |
[08:09] | Bindi People! | 宾地人 |
[08:12] | Yeah! | 真爽 |
[08:16] | Sarah! I knew you’d come to help me. | 萨拉 我就知道你会来救我 |
[08:19] | ‐ Kill…Rachel. ‐ What? | -杀死瑞秋 -什么 |
[08:35] | Looks like Sarah has been | 看起来萨拉已经 |
[08:36] | straight‐up brainwashed by the Red Bush Wizard | 被红荒野巫师洗脑了 |
[08:39] | and she’s dead‐ass trying to kill Rachel right now. | 她正一心想要杀死瑞秋 |
[08:41] | Oh, my God, she’s totally frothing. | 天呐 她激动极了 |
[08:44] | We’re all frothing, mate. | 我们都太激动了 |
[08:54] | Boys! Get in the car. | 孩子们 上车 |
[08:56] | It’s time for dinner. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[08:57] | Oh, Mum! Five more minutes! | 妈 再玩五分钟 |
[09:00] | ‐ This is the best bit! ‐ Just pause it. | -刚玩到最精彩的部分 -那就暂停 |
[09:02] | You can’t pause it, Mum! | 没法暂停 妈 |
[09:03] | ‐ It’s happening live. ‐ We can’t pause! | -这都是实况 -我们不能暂停 |
[09:05] | I’ve got a supreme pizza in the car and it’s getting cold. | 我在车里放了至尊披萨 快放凉了 |
[09:08] | That’s enough playing. Just get in! | 别玩了 上车吧 |
[09:10] | ‐ Oh, sick! Supreme? ‐ Yep. | -不错 至尊披萨 -对 |
[09:13] | ‐ Oh, sick! ‐ OK, coming, coming! | -真好啊 -好吧 来了 |
[09:16] | ‐‐‐‐ Yeah, supreme! | 至尊披萨 |
[09:18] | So it looks like both the Bush Wizards | 看上去两个荒野巫师 |
[09:21] | just got picked up by their mum in the car in the sky. | 刚被他们的妈妈从空中开车把他们接走了 |
[09:24] | Hit us up on the text line | 如果你也有类似的经历 |
[09:26] | if you’ve had something similar happen to youuuuuu… | 请发消息联系我们 |
[09:35] | Sarah, what the ‐‐‐‐ is wrong with you?! | 萨拉 你他妈什么毛病 |
[09:37] | I’m sorry! I was being hypnotized! | 对不起 我被催眠了 |
[09:40] | Hey there, girls. I fixed your car for you. | 女孩们 我帮你们修好车了 |
[09:43] | I know you didn’t ask me to. | 我知道你们没开口 |
[09:45] | But I did it anyway. I’m sorry. | 但我还是修了 对不起 |
[09:49] | Peleeken, you did that just for us? | 皮利肯 你为我们这样做的吗 |
[09:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:52] | When you were fighting and stuff, | 当你们争吵的时候 |
[09:54] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[09:56] | I guess… I don’t know. I just really like youse. | 我也不知道 我只是真的很喜欢你们 |
[10:10] | Hey, Peleeken. | 皮利肯 |
[10:12] | ‐ Do you wanna get in? ‐ Really? | -你想上车吗 -真的 |
[10:14] | ‐ Yes, sure. ‐ Yeah, come on. | -当然 -来吧 |
[10:16] | Yay! | 耶 |
[10:20] | *I like being in the car with my friends* | *我喜欢跟我的朋友一起坐车* |
[10:23] | *Rachel and Sarah* | *瑞秋和萨拉* |
[10:24] | *’Cause they’re my friends, friends forever* | *因为她们是我的朋友 永远的朋友* |
[10:26] | *I love my friends, Rachel and Sarah* | *我爱我的朋友们 瑞秋和萨拉* |
[10:29] | *We’ve had so many adventures together* | *我们一起进行了好多冒险* |
[10:34] | *Yeah, yeah, yeah* | *耶耶耶* |
[10:36] | *I love you, Rachel and Sarah* | *我爱你们 瑞秋和萨拉* |
[10:39] | *You’re my best friends in the entire world!* | *你们是这个世界上我最好的朋友* |