时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Party forever! | 派对万岁 |
[00:04] | Yeah! | 好嗨 |
[00:05] | That’s my Sarah! | 那是我家萨拉哦 |
[00:07] | I’m never gonna regret tonight! | 我永远不会后悔今晚玩那么嗨 |
[00:11] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[00:19] | Don’t worry. We didn’t do anything. | 别担心 我们没发生什么 |
[00:21] | I was just admiring you all night. | 我只是整晚欣赏你的睡颜 |
[00:31] | What’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[00:33] | I’m just thinking. | 我在思考 |
[00:35] | Is this what I’m supposed to be doing with my life? | 我这辈子都要这样过吗 |
[00:37] | Just going out and getting wasted every night? | 每晚出去浪 喝到断片 |
[00:41] | I don’t know, I just… | 我也不知道 就是… |
[00:42] | ..Feel like I’m stuck in a loop of partying and regret. | 觉得我困在了浪完又后悔的无限循环里 |
[00:49] | 占星镜 你今天也会很不顺 | |
[00:50] | Oh, God, even my horoscope says my life sucks. | 天呐 连我的星座运程都说我的人生丧爆了 |
[01:01] | Well, Sarah, if you’re feeling depressed, | 萨拉 如果你觉得郁闷 |
[01:04] | you can always go and stay in our holiday house on Planet Bali. | 随时可以去我们在巴厘星的房子度假 |
[01:09] | You know what? That… | 其实 这… |
[01:10] | That actually sounds like a good idea. | 这听起来还真是个好主意 |
[01:12] | Well, you can use my rocket if you want. | 如果你想 可以搭我的火箭去 |
[01:15] | I’ve got it in the garage. | 我就停在车库里 |
[01:17] | Bloody thing hasn’t been used in ages. | 很久没用过那玩意了 |
[01:20] | Oh, yeah, sure. That’d be great, Dad. | 好啊 那就太好了 爸爸 |
[01:22] | OK, fine! You wanna use it, fine. | 行啊 你想用就用吧 |
[01:24] | Just take things when you wanna use them, | 你想用什么就随时拿去好了 |
[01:25] | if that’s the kind of person you are. | 如果你是那种自私鬼 |
[01:27] | I was just about to use it, but that’s fine. | 我本来打算用的 不过没关系 |
[01:29] | If you don’t wanna use it, that’s fine, that’s OK. Yep. | 如果你不想用 也没问题 嗯 |
[01:32] | There it is. | 在这儿 |
[01:34] | I call it…Rocket, | 我给它取名为 火箭 |
[01:37] | the Dad…the Dad Rocket, | 老… 老爸火箭 |
[01:39] | 2…3000. | 型号2… 3000 |
[01:41] | ‐ Is it safe? ‐ Nuh. | -安全吗 -不 |
[01:43] | Alright, I’m ready to leave! Let’s go! | 好啦 我准备好出发了 快走吧 |
[01:47] | Look, Rachel, | 听我说 瑞秋 |
[01:49] | I like going out with you and partying and everything, | 我喜欢和你出去玩 去派对疯 |
[01:51] | but I think we need a bit of a break from each other. | 但我觉得我们需要分开一段时间 |
[01:54] | – What? – Not forever. It’s just…well… | -什么 -不是永远分开 只是… |
[01:57] | My horoscope said I need a break from my toxic best friend | 我的星座运程说我需要暂时远离有毒的闺蜜 |
[02:00] | and I was thinking that might mean you. | 我觉得那可能是指你 |
[02:00] | 占星镜 暂时远离有毒的闺蜜 | |
[02:02] | Nah! | 不可能 |
[02:03] | I think I wanna be alone on this trip. | 这趟旅行我还是一个人去吧 |
[02:07] | Sure. Fine. That’s OK. | 好吧 行 没问题 |
[02:09] | Thanks for understanding, Rachel. | 感谢你的理解 瑞秋 |
[02:18] | You and I can… can hang out if you want. | 我…我俩可以一起玩 如果你想的话 |
[02:25] | Salutations! | 你好呀 |
[02:26] | Get the ‐‐‐‐ outta my ‐‐‐‐ face, ‐‐‐‐! ‐‐‐‐ Off! | 你丫给老娘滚远一点 死开 |
[02:29] | OK, if that’s the way you want to play it, | 既然你是这种态度 |
[02:32] | I guess you won’t find out how we can get to Sarah, then. | 那你就别想知道我们如何能追上萨拉 |
[02:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:38] | Yes, I’ve been working on my own rocket for a while now. | 我已经自主研制火箭一段时间了 |
[02:42] | My little passion project, you could say. | 可以说是我个人小小的激情事业啦 |
[02:44] | It’s a little weekend hobby. | 是周末的小爱好 |
[02:47] | Show me! | 快带老娘去看 |
[02:51] | I call it the Lucas Rocket. | 我给它起名为 卢卡斯火箭 |
[02:53] | Literally the best rocket of all time. | 绝对是史上最厉害的火箭 |
[02:55] | Can we catch up to Sarah with it? | 我们能乘坐它赶上萨拉吗 |
[02:57] | Yes, if we leave promptly. | 可以 只要我们立刻出发 |
[02:59] | By my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[03:00] | Sarah should be in the Omega Region about now. | 萨拉现在该到达欧米茄区了 |
[03:03] | *The Omega Region!* | *欧米茄区* |
[03:10] | This is exactly what I needed. | 我正需要这个 |
[03:14] | Approaching Planet Bali! | 正在接近巴厘星 |
[03:20] | 危险 系统故障 | |
[03:22] | *Welcome to Planet Bali…* | *欢迎来到巴厘星* |
[03:54] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[03:55] | Oh, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[04:00] | What’s going on? Where am I? Am I dead? | 怎么回事 我这是在哪 我是不是死了 |
[04:03] | No, you’re on Planet Horoscope. | 没有 这里是星座运程星 |
[04:05] | I’m Capricorn. | 我是摩羯座 |
[04:06] | I’m guessing you’re here for tonight’s frat party. | 你是来参加今晚的兄弟会派对的吧 |
[04:09] | I’m not going because I wasn’t invited | 我不去了 因为没人邀请我 |
[04:10] | because everyone hates me. | 因为所有人都讨厌我 |
[04:12] | I was gonna play marbles instead. | 我打算自己玩弹珠好了 |
[04:14] | ‐ Marbles? ‐ Yeah. | -弹珠 -对 |
[04:15] | When I get depressed or anxious, I play marbles by myself. | 我一感到郁闷或焦虑 就会一个人玩弹珠 |
[04:17] | It just makes me happy. I don’t know. | 那能让我快乐 我也不知道 |
[04:19] | I’m just a weirdo or something. | 可能我是个怪人吧 |
[04:21] | But then your rocket crash‐landed right next to me. | 但你的火箭却正好坠毁在我面前 |
[04:23] | ‐ Do you wanna play with me? ‐ Sorry, I can’t. | -你想和我一起玩吗 -抱歉 我不能 |
[04:26] | I need to get my rocket fixed. | 我得修好火箭 |
[04:27] | ‐ I was on my way to Planet Bali. ‐ Oh. OK. | -我本来正去往巴厘星 -好吧 |
[04:36] | “Capricorns will be rejected today”? | “摩羯座今天会被拒绝” |
[04:39] | Oh, my God. You’re a Capricorn? | 天呐 你是摩羯座的吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Wait a second. | 是的 等等 |
[04:43] | Does this have something to do with you? | 这是不是和你有关系 |
[04:45] | Yeah. I’m your star sign. | 是的 我是你的星座 |
[04:47] | Anything that happens to me or my 11 frat mates | 发生在我或我另外11个兄弟会成员身上的事 |
[04:49] | happens to all humans on earth. | 也会发生在地球所有人类身上 |
[04:51] | And, yeah, I’ve been having a pretty shit time lately. | 我最近的确过得很不开心 |
[04:53] | So whatever happens to you happens to me? | 所以无论你发生什么事 也会发生在我身上吗 |
[04:59] | You know what, Capricorn? | 这样吧 摩羯座 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna come to that party | 我会去那个派对 |
[05:02] | and make sure you have the best time ever. | 并且一定会让你度过最快乐的一晚 |
[05:06] | LOL! Look at ‘Crapricorn’ trying to make friends! | 笑死 你们看 “屎”羯座想交朋友呢 |
[05:10] | What a loser! | 真没出息 |
[05:11] | Yeah, you get him, Sagittarius. You get him. | 是啊 射手座 怼得好 怼得妙 |
[05:14] | Come on, guys. Let’s go to the party. | 走吧 我们去派对 |
[05:18] | Oh, I must play with my marbles and forget this awful world. | 我必须玩弹珠 忘记这世界有多残酷 |
[05:22] | No, wait. Don’t worry about them. | 不 等等 别在意他们 |
[05:23] | Let’s go get you ready. | 我帮你做好准备 |
[05:26] | Nuh, nuh! No more YOLO. Boring! Move that over! | 别看乐活姐妹了 无聊 把画面搬走 |
[05:29] | You’re watching a new TV show right now. | 现在你正在收看一部新剧 |
[05:32] | You’re watching: | 叫做 |
[05:33] | 了不起的瑞秋和卢卡斯 星际大冒险 婊砸们 | |
[05:40] | Mmm, it appears Sarah has gone off course. | 看样子萨拉偏离了航线 |
[05:42] | Computer, set a course for Planet Horoscope. | 电脑 设定航线 去星座运程星 |
[05:45] | Rachel, would you like to say anything to the computer? | 瑞秋 你想和电脑说说话吗 |
[05:49] | No. | 不想 |
[05:50] | Calal Mulooki, how long until we drop out of hyperspace | 卡拉姆里奇 还要多久才能退出超空间 |
[05:52] | and reach Planet Horoscope’s orbit? | 进入星座运程星的轨道 |
[05:55] | “Oh, it will be 20 minutes, captain!” | “大概20分钟后 箭长” |
[05:57] | Can you shut the ‐‐‐‐ up? | 你个傻逼能不能闭嘴 |
[06:00] | Dear passengers, | 亲爱的乘客们 |
[06:01] | I’ve entrapped your ship. | 我俘获了你们的火箭 |
[06:03] | You have made the mistake of flying into the Gaganosh Region. | 你们飞进嘎嘎纳什区就是自投罗网 |
[06:07] | Is that… What is that? | 那是… 什么玩意 |
[06:08] | We have locked your ship down | 我们已经锁定了你们的火箭 |
[06:10] | until we find an appropriate way to deal with you, | 直到找到合适的办法处置你们 |
[06:12] | which will be death. | 那就是处死 |
[06:15] | Ah, egad, it appears we have been entangled | 天呐 看来我们被卷入 |
[06:17] | in a cosmic misadventure. | 一场宇宙灾难 |
[06:19] | Don’t worry, Rachel. | 别担心 瑞秋 |
[06:20] | In the name of Emperor Neona, | 以尼欧纳天皇之名 |
[06:22] | we shall prevail over this domineering evil! | 我们一定会战胜这个飞扬跋扈的大恶人 |
[06:27] | See? It’s a wonder, what a little bit of color can do. | 看 换个发色就会有神奇的效果 |
[06:30] | Are you sure I look OK? | 你确定我这样好看吗 |
[06:32] | You look so hot. | 你辣爆了 |
[06:33] | And you know what? That’s such a Capricorn trait. | 知道吗 这是典型的摩羯座特质 |
[06:36] | That’s it. I’m gonna do it. | 决定了 我要勇敢迈出第一步 |
[06:38] | Tonight, I’m gonna talk to my crush. | 今晚就要搭讪我暗恋的人 |
[06:40] | That’s the spirit! | 这就对了 |
[06:41] | He won’t be able to turn you down looking like that. | 你现在这么美 他不可能拒绝你的 |
[06:44] | You know what, Sarah? | 告诉你 萨拉 |
[06:45] | I’m really glad you crash‐landed here. | 我很庆幸你坠毁到这里 |
[06:47] | You’re the closest thing I’ve ever had to a real friend. | 你是我遇到过的最接近朋友的人 |
[06:53] | 占星镜 你今天会交到新朋友 | |
[06:55] | I feel the same way, Capricorn. | 我也这么想 摩羯座 |
[07:04] | Alright, so I’ll introduce you to everyone. | 好了 我会把你介绍给大家 |
[07:06] | That’s Virgo. She’s smart, sophisticated and kind. | 那个是处女座 她聪明 世故又善良 |
[07:10] | She gets the job done without complaining. | 她总能完成任务 从不抱怨 |
[07:12] | ‐ Virgos are amazing… ‐ OK. Yeah, I get it. | -处女座最棒了 -好了 我懂 |
[07:13] | Oh, Capricorn. Didn’t think you’d show up. | 摩羯座 没料到你会来 |
[07:17] | Thought you’d be at home reading books | 还以为你会待在家里看书 |
[07:18] | or something super‐duper lame like that! | 或做些同样超级无敌宅的事 |
[07:21] | ‐ Super‐duper‐duper… ‐ No. Shh. | -超级无敌惊天… -闭嘴 |
[07:27] | Oh, God. That’s him. | 天呐 就是他 |
[07:31] | So, what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[07:33] | Aquarius. | 水瓶座 |
[07:34] | He’s been my crush for, like, literally forever. | 我已经暗恋了他一辈子 |
[07:36] | But he never notices me. | 但他不曾注意过我 |
[07:38] | Well, let’s see what he thinks of the new Capricorn. | 看看他觉得崭新的摩羯座怎么样 |
[07:46] | I don’t think I can do this. I don’t feel comfortable. | 我觉得我做不到 我很不自在 |
[07:49] | I just wanna play marbles. Just let me play marbles. | 我只想玩弹珠 让我默默玩弹珠吧 |
[07:51] | No, no! You can do it. Trust me. | 不行 你能做到的 相信我 |
[07:54] | 占星镜 你今天不会找到真爱 | |
[07:56] | We need to get him to notice you. | 得想办法让他注意到你 |
[07:58] | Just do that sexy walk like we practiced. | 快走我们练习过的性感台步 |
[08:00] | ‐ Are you sure about this? ‐ Yes. Go! | -你确定吗 -确定 去吧 |
[08:10] | Hi, I’m Cap… | 你好 我是摩… |
[08:22] | Crapricorn is literally the worst, | “屎”羯座真是全宇宙 |
[08:24] | most losery thing in the universe! | 最逊的废物 |
[08:28] | You dumb idiot! | 你这个傻子 |
[08:32] | Whoa, wait. | 等一下 |
[08:34] | You’re into marbles? | 你喜欢玩弹珠吗 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:37] | So… Uh, Jesus, this is weird. | 天呐 好难为情 |
[08:40] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[08:44] | Some of these are pretty rare too. | 有些弹珠还很稀有 |
[08:47] | There’s only 10 of this one in existence. | 这种弹珠现存只有10个 |
[08:50] | Do you wanna, like, date or something? | 你想跟我约会吗 |
[08:54] | OK. | 好啊 |
[09:00] | 星座运程 你今天会找到真爱 | |
[09:06] | Get ready to die! | 准备受死吧 |
[09:12] | One sec. My horoscope just came in. | 等等 我今天的星座运程出来了 |
[09:15] | “As an Aquarius, you will find true…love today”? | “水瓶座的你 今天会遇到…真爱” |
[09:20] | Guys…you can go. | 你们可以走了 |
[09:23] | Get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[09:25] | I’m in a really good mood right now. | 我现在心情好到炸 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna find love. Wow, me! | 我会遇到真爱 我这种丑逼诶 |
[09:31] | Thank you, space beast. | 谢谢你 太空怪兽 |
[09:33] | I guess love can even exist in space. | 就算是太空也有爱存在吧 |
[09:36] | Yeah. I guess it can. | 我想是的 |
[09:40] | *My horoscope came and said that I’d find love today* | *我的星座运程说我今天会遇到真爱* |
[09:45] | *I love you.* | *我爱你* |
[09:46] | Capricorn, I’m so happy for you! You did it! | 摩羯座 我真为你高兴 你做到了 |
[09:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:52] | Oh, Aquarius and I are going to Planet Bali. | 我和水瓶座要去巴厘星 |
[09:55] | Oh, great! That’s where I was going. Can I come? | 太好了 我本来就要去那里 能带上我吗 |
[09:59] | Sarah, to be honest, | 萨拉 说实话 |
[10:01] | I know what you were doing. | 我知道你之前在做什么 |
[10:02] | You were just trying to help me for your own selfish reasons. | 你努力帮我 只是出于自私的原因 |
[10:05] | ‐ You’re…kind of toxic. ‐ What? | -你这人有毒 -什么 |
[10:09] | It was nice meeting you, I guess. ‘Bye! | 认识你还算高兴 拜 |
[10:13] | How am I supposed to get home? | 我要怎么回家啊 |
[10:20] | Oi! Get in, ya ‐‐‐‐ head! | 喂 上来 蠢婊 |
[10:23] | Rachel! Thank God. | 瑞秋 谢天谢地 |
[10:28] | And then my horoscope went to Planet Bali with Aquarius | 然后我的星座就跟水瓶座去巴厘星了 |
[10:31] | and abandoned me. | 丢下我一个人 |
[10:33] | Sounds familiar. | 听着挺耳熟 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry, Rachel. | 对不起 瑞秋 |
[10:36] | I shouldn’t have treated you like that. | 我之前不该那样对待你的 |
[10:38] | But being away from you | 但和你分开 |
[10:40] | made me realize how much I appreciate you. | 让我意识到 我有多感激你 |
[10:44] | Friends? | 还是朋友吗 |
[10:48] | Best friends. | 是闺蜜 |
[10:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:55] | Onwards to the next epic and wacky adventure…! | 继续前往下一场超赞而奇异的冒险 |