时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Alright. Yeah, OK. See ya. | 好的 嗯 再见 |
[00:02] | How’s that big business deal going along? | 那笔生意谈得怎么样了 |
[00:04] | You know, it’s actually going really well. | 非常顺利 |
[00:06] | Oh, honey, that’s wonderful. | 老公 那真是太棒了 |
[00:07] | Before you know it, we can put a deposit down | 我们很快就能给蓝岭那栋 |
[00:10] | on that home in the Blue Mountains you love. | 你喜欢的房子交定金 |
[00:12] | Baby, I’m so proud of you. | 老公 我真为你骄傲 |
[00:13] | I couldn’t have done it without you, bub. | 因为有你在身边我才能做到 宝宝 |
[00:15] | I’m gonna make a cup of tea. | 我去泡杯茶 |
[00:17] | – Would you like one? – Sure. That’d be lovely. | -你要吗 -好啊 那最好了 |
[00:19] | Oh, could you make me a green tea actually? | 能给我泡杯绿茶吗 |
[00:21] | Baby? | 老公 |
[00:24] | Peter? Oh, my God. Baby?! | 彼得 天呐 老公 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:36] | What’s your favorite emotion to journal about? | 你最喜欢在日记里记录什么心情 |
[00:39] | —- hell, why do I always get the worst sidekicks? | 操他妈的 我为什么每次都遇到最傻逼的跟班 |
[00:42] | Sarah never talked this much…that bitch! | 萨拉可没这么话痨 那个小婊子 |
[00:48] | Oi, are you mad at me? | 喂 你是不是生我气了 |
[00:49] | ‘Cause if you are, that’s —- stupid. | 如果是 你就蠢毙了 |
[00:51] | I was just trying to have some fun. | 我只是想玩个痛快 |
[00:53] | Um…my husband just died. | 我丈夫刚去世了 |
[00:57] | I’m trying to call you ’cause I’m a good friend. | 我主动打给你是因为我是个好闺蜜 |
[00:59] | You’re still being a bitch. What are you talking about? | 但你还在耍贱 你说什么疯话呢 |
[01:01] | – You’re not married. – Remember, time is slower here. | -你又没结婚 -记住 这里的时间过得更慢 |
[01:04] | You might be talking to your friend 20 years in the future or so. | 你可能正在跟未来20年后的朋友对话 |
[01:07] | Shut up! I’m on the bloody phone! | 闭嘴 老娘在讲电话 |
[01:09] | Look, I don’t know why you’re pranking me | 听着 我不知道你为什么要恶作剧 |
[01:11] | and pretending to be a girl from my past, | 假扮成我以前认识的女孩 |
[01:13] | but I’m having the worst day of my life right now. | 但今天是我这辈子最难过的一天 |
[01:16] | I just can’t handle this. Please never call me again. | 我无力应付你 请你别再打给我了 |
[01:19] | Oh. I feel weird. | 我感觉怪怪的 |
[01:22] | Oh, wow, judging by your facial expression, | 从你的表情判断 |
[01:25] | it seems you are experiencing | 你似乎正在经历 |
[01:26] | some kind of grief due to empathy. | 某种由共情引起的悲伤 |
[01:29] | What?! Nah, —- that! We’re never gonna find a party. | 什么 你放屁 我们不可能找到派对的 |
[01:31] | Let’s just start a party here. Mosh pit! | 干脆直接在这开一场 狂舞吧 |
[01:38] | Oh! What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[01:39] | You destroyed our glorious termite mound. | 你把我们珍贵的白蚁丘踩坏了 |
[01:42] | You must be taken to Daddy Termite. | 必须把你们押送到白蚁爹地那里 |
[01:44] | He’ll know exactly what to do with you. | 他会知道该如何处置你们 |
[01:57] | Oh, hello there, dear. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[01:59] | You’re gonna freeze to death out there. | 你在外面会冻坏的 |
[02:01] | Why don’t you come inside? | 快进来吧 |
[02:03] | You’re gonna freeze to bloody death… | 你在外面会冻坏… |
[02:05] | I’m Donna. | 我叫唐娜 |
[02:06] | – And this is Shelly and Ethel. – Hello. | -这两位是莎莉和艾瑟尔 -你好啊 |
[02:08] | What’s your name, love? | 你叫什么名字 亲 |
[02:10] | – My name’s Sarah. – Nice to meet you, Sarah. | -我叫萨拉 -很高兴认识你 萨拉 |
[02:12] | Have you ever done pottery before? | 你以前捏过陶器吗 |
[02:14] | No, but I wanted to try it | 没有 但我想试试 |
[02:16] | to get my mind off some things. | 好让我别再想难过的事 |
[02:19] | I lost my husband recently. | 我丈夫最近去世了 |
[02:21] | Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 节哀 |
[02:22] | – Where’d you put him? – Oh, hush, Ethel! | -你把他放哪了 -别乱说 艾瑟尔 |
[02:25] | Don’t mind her, Sarah. She’s just a silly old hag. | 别理她 萨拉 她就是个蠢老太婆 |
[02:28] | She’s right. I’m 93. | 她说得没错 我93岁了 |
[02:30] | – Come have a seat, Sarah. – Oh, OK, sure. | -过来坐下吧 萨拉 -好的 |
[02:33] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -老天 -怎么了 |
[02:34] | Has anyone told you you have excellent thumbs for pottery? | 有人告诉过你 你的大拇指很适合捏陶器吗 |
[02:37] | Shelly, Shelly, look at this. | 莎莉 莎莉 你快看 |
[02:39] | Oh, my God! You do have excellent thumbs. | 天呐 你的大拇指的确很完美 |
[02:42] | – Wow! – That’s quite incredible. | -妈耶 -难以置信 |
[02:43] | So you’ve…you’ve never done pottery before? | 你从没捏过陶器吗 |
[02:45] | No, no, I haven’t. I’ve always wanted to. | 没捏过 但我一直都想试试 |
[02:47] | Just…just, Sarah, put your hands on this. | 萨拉 把手放在这块陶泥上 |
[02:49] | But see…see how you do there. | 看看会发生什么变化 |
[02:51] | Ok. | 好的 |
[02:54] | – Oh, my God. That’s… – You’re a natural, Sarah. | -天呐 真… -你真有天赋 萨拉 |
[02:57] | You’ve already picked it up. | 你已经上手了 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[03:00] | Where has this been my whole life? | 我以前怎么没想到要捏陶 |
[03:05] | * Who would’ve thought * | *谁会想到* |
[03:09] | * That Sarah was gonna pick up pottery * | *萨拉会学会捏陶* |
[03:12] | * In the last episode * | *就在最后一集* |
[03:15] | * Of YOLO Crystal Fantasy * | *成人泳频道的* |
[03:19] | * On Adult Swim? * | *《乐活姐妹: 怪诞冒险》* |
[03:23] | * It’s the last episode of YOLO Crystal Fantasy, everybody! * | *各位观众 这是《乐活姐妹: 怪诞冒险》大结局* |
[03:25] | * Thank you! * | *谢谢收看* |
[03:29] | Ow! | 好痛 |
[03:32] | Daddy, Daddy! These two stepped on our baby mountain. | 爹地 爹地 这两人踩到了我们的蚁宝宝丘 |
[03:35] | You destroyed one of my baby mountains? | 你们毁了我一个蚁宝宝丘吗 |
[03:38] | I guess you could say… | 可以说 |
[03:40] | * I’ll never get my baby back, baby back * | *我永远失去了我的宝宝* |
[03:43] | * Baby back, yeah! * | *我的宝宝啊* |
[03:45] | I…I hate when he does that. | 我最讨厌他这样了 |
[03:47] | Oh, sorry, Daddy Termite’s been getting | 不好意思 白蚁爹地最近 |
[03:49] | really into stand-up comedy lately. | 迷上了单口相声 |
[03:51] | Just…just go along with the bit. | 麻烦你们配合一下他的演出 |
[03:53] | It’s just easier that way. | 这样比较快结束 |
[03:55] | Before I kill youse, I just wanna do a quick 5-minute set. | 在我处死你俩前 我想先快速说5分钟相声 |
[03:59] | I’ve got some stuff in my head that’s been floating around. | 有几个梗已经在我脑海里酝酿好一阵了 |
[04:02] | I wanna get it out to see if it makes sense. | 我想说出来 看有没有笑果 |
[04:05] | I can’t listen to this again, David! | 我不能再听你鬼扯了 大卫 |
[04:07] | The house is a mess. | 家里乱糟糟的 |
[04:08] | Why don’t you just get on with your job and kill these people? | 你赶紧做好你的本职 处死这俩家伙吧 |
[04:11] | Judy, you don’t understand. | 朱蒂 你不明白 |
[04:13] | If this stand-up thing actually gets going, | 如果我的相声事业真能开展 |
[04:15] | I could be…I could actually get pretty big. | 我说不定能爆红 |
[04:17] | This is my passion. This could actually feed the family. | 这是我的热情所在 干这个真的能养家糊口 |
[04:19] | Your family should be your passion, David. | 你的家人才该是你的热情所在 大卫 |
[04:21] | Mummy, Daddy, stop fighting! | 妈咪 爸比 你们别吵了 |
[04:24] | Oh, son, we’re not fighting. | 儿子 我们没吵架啦 |
[04:26] | We’re just doing what a husband and wife always does. | 夫妻之间相处都是这样的 |
[04:29] | Getting a divorce! Ha, yeah! | 我要离婚 好笑吧 |
[04:32] | – Ya dickhead! – David, that’s not funny! | -你个蠢逼 -大卫 这不好笑 |
[04:34] | Don’t joke about getting a divorce in front of the kids. | 别在孩子面前拿离婚开玩笑 |
[04:36] | Uh, excuse me, if I may interject for a moment, | 不好意思 我能不能插句话 |
[04:40] | Mr Daddy Termite Mound, | 白蚁丘爹地先生 |
[04:41] | I can see you have some potential in comedy, | 我能看出你有些喜剧潜力 |
[04:44] | but it’s creating a rift between you and your family. | 但这导致你和家人的感情产生裂痕 |
[04:47] | Have you ever thought even if you achieve your greatest dreams | 你有没有想过 即使你实现了最大的梦想 |
[04:50] | that you might not have a family to come home to? | 也可能没有家人跟你分享了 |
[04:53] | Oh, wow, I’ve never thought about that before. | 我没想过这一点耶 |
[04:57] | I don’t wanna lose you, babe. | 我不想失去你 宝贝 |
[04:59] | Oh, I don’t wanna lose you either. | 我也不想失去你 |
[05:02] | I do wanna support your passions, David, | 我真心想支持你追寻梦想 大卫 |
[05:04] | but we need you at home. | 但家里也需要你 |
[05:06] | Oh, —-, I love you so much, Judy. | 妈的 我好爱你啊 朱蒂 |
[05:09] | Let’s never fight again! | 我们别再吵架了 |
[05:11] | – Oh, I love you! – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[05:13] | I love my family. I love my family! | 我爱我的家人 我好爱我的家人 |
[05:15] | – Oh, I love you too! – Eugh! | -我也爱你 -呕 |
[05:17] | Thank you for saving our marriage. | 谢谢你们挽救了我们的婚姻 |
[05:19] | What can I do for you in return? | 我能做些什么回报你们呢 |
[05:21] | I wanna go to the best —- party ever. | 我想去史上最酷炫的派对 |
[05:24] | I’m having a fight with my best friend. | 我和我最好的朋友吵架了 |
[05:26] | – I wanna take my mind off it. – Oh, David can make that happen. | -我想散散心 -大卫能实现你这个愿望 |
[05:30] | There’s a cool hell concert out in the desert. | 沙漠里正在开一个很酷的地狱音乐会 |
[05:33] | They play, like, hellish kind of music, if you get my drift. | 他们演奏地狱风格的音乐 你懂我意思吧 |
[05:36] | You’ve piqued my interest. | 你勾起了我的兴趣 |
[05:39] | Well, good news for you – | 告诉你个好消息 |
[05:40] | my termites can get you there in a flash. | 我的白蚁们瞬间就可以把你们送去那里 |
[05:43] | Termites, assemble Daddy Catapult! | 白蚁们 组成爹地弹弓 |
[05:46] | Yay! Daddy Catapult! | 棒耶 爹地弹弓 |
[05:49] | Enjoy seeing the hell rock concert. | 你们好好享受地狱摇滚音乐会吧 |
[05:52] | Termites, launch! | 白蚁们 发射 |
[06:01] | What the —- is this? This isn’t a concert. | 什么狗屎玩意 这不是音乐会啊 |
[06:04] | Oh, there must be some meaning to this. | 这一定蕴含着非凡的意义 |
[06:07] | Wait! We are seeing a hell rock concert. | 等等 我们真的在看地狱摇滚音乐会 |
[06:11] | What the —- are you on about? | 你在鬼扯什么 |
[06:13] | I get it now! | 我现在明白了 |
[06:15] | ‘See hell’ – ‘seashell’. | “看地狱”音似”贝壳” |
[06:18] | ‘Rock con’ because this is all a con. | 叫”摇滚音乐会” 因为音似”骗局” |
[06:22] | And ‘cert…tificate’. | 还有”证书”音似”必然会发生” |
[06:24] | Oh, I get it now! | 我全都明白了 |
[06:26] | You can’t change anyone in this world | 你无法改变这世界上任何一个人 |
[06:28] | no matter how hard you try. | 不管你多么努力 |
[06:31] | Oh, —- this. I give up. | 去你妈的 老娘放弃 |
[06:32] | I’m not looking for a party anymore. | 我不找派对了 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna go get a schnitzel burger from that Chickengong. | 我要去那家鸡肉贡餐厅买个炸鸡排汉堡吃 |
[06:38] | Sorry. We’re closed. | 不好意思 我们关门了 |
[06:40] | Look, I’ve had the worst night of my life. | 听着 我刚度过了这辈子最糟心的一晚 |
[06:42] | I just want one —- chicken schnitzel burger! | 老娘他妈的就想吃个炸鸡排汉堡 |
[06:44] | Gimme one chicken schnitzel burger and a large chips. | 我要一个炸鸡排汉堡和一份大薯条 |
[06:47] | Sorry. We’re closing. The till’s already been… | 抱歉 我们要关门了 钱都已经… |
[06:49] | – We’re shut. – ..Counted. | -我们关门了 -点完了 |
[06:50] | Just gimme —- one schnitty burger! | 老娘就要一个炸鸡排汉堡 |
[06:52] | Oi! Excuse me, love. We’re closed! | 不好意思 亲 我们关门了 |
[06:55] | How about you stop being so bloody rude to my employees? | 你能不能别再对我的员工这么无礼 |
[06:58] | – I just want… – Never met anyone so rude | -我就想要… -我这辈子从没见过 |
[07:00] | and disrespectful in my life. | 如此失礼粗鲁的人 |
[07:01] | You’re a DISGRACE! | 你真丢人 |
[07:06] | Oh, sorry for bothering you. | 不好意思 打扰你们了 |
[07:09] | Wait a second. Hey, you! | 等一下 我说你 |
[07:12] | Huh? Me? | 我吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, you. | 对 就是你 |
[07:15] | Come here for a sec. | 过来一下 |
[07:17] | Bloody hell. | 我去 |
[07:19] | Never thought I’d see the day. | 没想到真有这么一天 |
[07:21] | You’ve got chicken schnitzel hands, mate. | 你的手很适合做炸鸡排 |
[07:23] | Oh, what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:25] | These hands are perfect to craft my chicken schnitzel burger. | 你的双手最适合制作我的炸鸡排汉堡 |
[07:27] | How’d you like to come work for me? You’ll make me a mint! | 你想来我这工作吗 你会帮我赚很多钱的 |
[07:31] | You know what? I think I could see myself working here. | 我能想象我在这工作的样子 |
[07:35] | Oh, maybe this is what I was meant to find on this journey. | 也许这就是我这趟旅程的意义 |
[07:40] | Oh, you know, I was working on my own for too long. | 我独自一人工作已经太久 |
[07:43] | I became isolated in a shell of paranoia and ego. | 我与世隔绝 躲在偏执和自负的壳子里 |
[07:47] | I need a work family | 我需要一个工作大家庭 |
[07:48] | so I can play my part as a team member. | 这样我才能扮演团队成员的角色 |
[07:51] | Yes, that’s it! | 就是这样 |
[07:52] | Oh, enlightenment achieved. | 我顿悟了 |
[07:55] | Perfect Painter Evolution! Ohh! | 这是画家的完美演变 |
[07:59] | Did that —- just turn blue? | 那傻逼是不是变蓝色了 |
[08:00] | You’re telling me you didn’t appreciate | 你意思是你不欣赏 |
[08:03] | this talented young gentleman? | 这位年轻有才的男士吗 |
[08:05] | That’s it. Get the —- out of here. | 够了 你给我滚出去 |
[08:10] | Sorry, Rachel. | 对不起 瑞秋 |
[08:11] | I have found my purpose. | 我找到了我的人生使命 |
[08:13] | I hope you do too some day. | 希望有一天你也能找到 |
[08:29] | Mum, someone named Rachel wants to speak to you. | 妈妈 有个叫瑞秋的人找你 |
[08:32] | Who’s this? | 你是哪位 |
[08:34] | Sarah, it’s Rachel! Hey, you were right. | 萨拉 我是瑞秋 你说得没错 |
[08:36] | There was no other parties. | 没有其它派对了 |
[08:37] | Listen, I’m sinking in quicksand right now. | 听着 我正被流沙吸进去 |
[08:40] | Uh, what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry. I can’t really hear on the phone. Who’s this? | 抱歉 我听不太清楚 你是哪位 |
[08:46] | What? It’s Rachel! You —- dog. | 什么 我是瑞秋啊 你的好姐们 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry, love. I just can’t hear ya. | 对不起 亲爱的 我真的听不清 |
[08:52] | I can’t hear much these days. | 现在我几乎丧失听力了 |
[08:55] | But, you know, I had a good life. | 但是我这辈子过得很美满 |
[08:58] | I had a beautiful family, | 我有一个美好的家庭 |
[09:00] | found my passion in pottery and made millions. | 我找到了我热爱的捏陶事业 挣了几百万 |
[09:04] | But…I had a friend when I was young | 但我年轻时有个朋友 |
[09:07] | and we had so many adventures together. | 我们一起经历过许多次冒险 |
[09:10] | And, sure, it wasn’t all good | 当然了 不全是美好的记忆 |
[09:11] | because she was kind of a toxic bitch, | 因为她是个有毒的婊子 |
[09:13] | but in the end, I had a lot of fun with her. | 但最终我和她共度了许多快乐时光 |
[09:17] | Probably the most fun I ever had. | 估计那是我这辈子最快乐的日子 |
[09:23] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[09:27] | I guess I was a bit of a toxic bitch. | 我想我的确是个有毒的婊子 |
[09:43] | Oh, you finally bloody did it, Rachel, you silly goose. | 你终于做到了 瑞秋 你个蠢女人 |
[09:48] | – Who are you? – Oh, Rachel! | -你谁啊 -瑞秋 |
[09:50] | I’m Queen Ultra Violet. Duh! | 我是紫外光女神啊 还用说吗 |
[09:52] | I’m kind of like a DMT elf, | 我算是个迷幻药精灵 |
[09:53] | but, like, a feminine goddess one, you know? | 不过是柔媚女神版的 你懂吗 |
[09:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | I’ve been waiting for you to | 我一直都在 |
[09:59] | profess your love to Sarah this whole time. | 等你承认对萨拉的爱 |
[10:01] | Took you long enough, didn’t it? | 你嘴硬了这么久 |
[10:02] | What? I never said I love her! | 什么 我才没说过我爱她 |
[10:04] | You didn’t have to say it, Rachel, you quirky bitch. | 你不用说出口 瑞秋 你这个别扭小婊子 |
[10:06] | It was pretty —- obvious. You love Sarah! | 这明显到爆 你爱萨拉 |
[10:10] | Even if I did love her, it doesn’t matter now. | 就算我以前爱她 现在也不重要了 |
[10:13] | Look, it’s just gonna be too cringe | 听着 给你娓娓道来 |
[10:15] | to explain it to you, Rachel. | 就太尴尬了 瑞秋 |
[10:16] | It was nice to meet you. Bye! | 见到你很高兴 拜 |
[10:25] | What the —-? | 怎么回事 |
[10:36] | Oh, there you are. I was about to come looking for you. | 你在这啊 我差点就要来找你了 |
[10:39] | – Did you go pee? – Yeah, yeah. | -你去尿尿了吗 -尿了 |
[10:41] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[10:43] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[10:44] | Hey, um… | 对了 |
[10:48] | ..Before we go, I just wanted to say, um… | 走之前 我就想对你说 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | – Fu… – I dunno what you’re saying. | -操 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:00] | I love you, OK?! | 我爱你 行了吧 |
[11:01] | Oh, um, I… I love you too, Rachel. | 我也爱你 瑞秋 |
[11:04] | OK, let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |