时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:48] | Tuyo Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack) | |
[03:01] | Soy el fuego que arde tu piel | 我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤 |
[03:06] | Soy el agua que mata tu sed | 我是清水 满足你渴望 |
[03:09] | El castillo, la torre yo soy | 我是城堡 我是高塔 |
[03:14] | La espada que guarda el caudal | 我是镇守财宝的利剑 |
[03:18] | Tú, el aire que respiro yo | 你是我呼吸着的空气 |
[03:23] | Y la luz de la luna en el mar | 你是海上倒映的月光 |
[03:27] | La garganta que ansio mojar | 我多想润一润喉咙 |
[03:31] | Que temo ahogar de amor | 却又怕窒息在爱中 |
[03:37] | Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh | 你会向我许下什么心愿 |
[03:45] | Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo | 你说 我只想看着我的珍宝 |
[03:53] | Y tuyo será, y tuyo será | 你会得到的 你会得到的 |
[04:10] | Pablo’s path was total war. | 巴勃罗之道是全面战争 |
[04:13] | He established a bounty system | 他建立了一种杀警察有奖的制度 |
[04:14] | for killing cops and over 200 were slaughtered. | 200多名警察惨遭杀戮 |
[04:19] | The police had to build a special morgue just to hold the bodies. | 警方不得不搭建一间专门的停尸房 |
[04:25] | The cops, they took vengeance. | 警察也会报仇 |
[04:33] | My name is Alba Borraga, born 1962 in Popayán. | 我叫阿尔瓦·波拉 1962年生于波帕扬 |
[04:36] | Father Sandoval, mother María. | 父亲叫桑多瓦尔 母亲玛利亚 |
[04:38] | We own a large tobacco farm. | 我们有个大烟草场 |
[04:39] | I graduated Universidad Del Cauca | 我毕业于考卡大学 |
[04:40] | with an emphasis in chemical engineering. | 主修化学工程 |
[04:43] | OK, try it again and look at me. | 再试试 看着我 |
[04:46] | I’ve already done it 17 times. | 我已经重复17次了 |
[04:48] | You got me and my wife into this. | 是你把我和我老婆扯进来的 |
[04:49] | Now sit down and do it again until you get it right. | 现在坐下再试一次 直到没问题 |
[04:55] | My name is Alba Borraga, born 1962 in Popayán. | 我叫阿尔瓦·波拉 1962年生于波帕扬 |
[04:58] | Father Sandoval, mother María. | 父亲叫桑多瓦尔 母亲玛利亚 |
[05:00] | We own a large tobacco farm. | 我们有个大烟草场 |
[05:01] | I graduated Universidad del | 我毕业于考卡大学 |
[05:02] | Cauca with an emphasis in chemical engineering. | 主修化学工程 |
[05:07] | What if they ask me a question about chemistry? | 要是他们问我化学方面的问题怎么办 |
[05:10] | – I hope you’re good at bullshitting. – OK– | -希望你很会扯淡 -好吧 |
[05:12] | Sit down. Do it again. It’s getting better. | 坐下 再来 好多了 |
[05:16] | We were protecting Elisa | 我们要保护爱丽莎 |
[05:17] | because she could tie Escobar to the Palace of Justice… | 因为她有埃斯科瓦尔袭击最高法院的证据 |
[05:21] | but by protecting a communist, we were traitors. | 但保护共产党就犯了叛国罪 |
[05:26] | Go figure. | 想想看吧 |
[06:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:35] | – Are you ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:38] | Honey, thank you. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | You better help us get Escobar. | 你最好能帮我们搞定埃斯科瓦尔 |
[06:43] | I want him dead, too. | 我也想他死 |
[06:44] | Yeah, but we’re not a death squad, OK? | 是 但我们可不是敢死队 知道吗 |
[06:45] | You clearly don’t know your country’s history in Latin America. | 你显然不知道美国对拉丁美洲干过什么 |
[06:48] | Sorry, I didn’t hear that– | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[06:50] | Honey, mellow out, OK? | 亲爱的 放松 好吗 |
[07:08] | Steve, I know you’re mad, | 史蒂夫 我知道你生气 |
[07:10] | but this is the right thing to do. | 但我们在做正确的事 |
[07:11] | The right thing to do? | 正确的事 |
[07:11] | I didn’t have a choice in the matter, did I? | 在这件事上我别无选择 不是吗 |
[07:14] | This is the only choice. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[07:16] | You should think about going back to Miami. | 你该考虑下回迈阿密了 |
[07:18] | They’re in their car. Hold on. | 他们在车里 等一下 |
[07:23] | Maybe I will. | 我是该考虑了 |
[07:24] | Just get in the car, OK? | 上车 行吗 |
[07:32] | OK, OK, they’re on the move. | 他们开车了 |
[07:33] | Go. Go, go, go. | 走 走 快走 |
[07:42] | Should’ve never brought Connie down here. | 真不该带康妮来这儿 |
[07:45] | She’s not cut out for it. | 她不适合这儿 |
[07:47] | He’s got that commie bitch with him. | 那个共产党婊子和他在一块 |
[07:50] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别干傻事 |
[07:51] | Just keep your head down and this’ll all be over soon enough. | 低调点 这一切很快就结束了 |
[07:54] | We’re gonna cut him off up here on the left. | 我们在这里截住他 去左边 |
[08:05] | Get out of the car, Murphy! | 下车 墨菲 |
[08:07] | Get out! | 下车 |
[08:09] | – Step away from the vehicle. – You following me? | -从车里出来 -你跟踪我吗 |
[08:12] | – Move him away. – Easy. | -把他带走 -放松 |
[08:14] | – Easy. – Back! | -放松 -后退 |
[08:15] | – Come on. Move the fuck back! – Get your hands– | -快点 快他妈后退 -把你手 |
[08:18] | Get your fucking hands off me! | 把你恶心的手拿开 |
[08:20] | Who the fuck were you talking to? | 你他妈在跟谁讲话 |
[08:24] | Where the fuck is she? | 她去哪了 |
[08:35] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[08:39] | Who were you talking to, huh? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[08:41] | Peña. | 潘那 |
[08:44] | I got wife troubles. | 我和老婆吵架了 |
[08:46] | – Wife troubles. – Yeah. | -和老婆吵架 -对 |
[08:50] | Your husband was clever to get them to follow him. | 你丈夫引开他们这招真是聪明 |
[08:53] | I hope he’s OK. | 希望他没事 |
[08:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m American. I don’t speak Spanish. | 抱歉 长官 我是美国人 不懂西班牙语 |
[09:35] | Uh, documents. | 文件 |
[10:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:46] | OK, yes. | 好的 |
[10:49] | OK, you got her to the orphanage. Good. | 好 你带她去孤儿院 好的 |
[10:51] | Elisa’s fine. | 爱丽莎很好 |
[10:54] | Oh, God. No, I’m just glad you’re OK. | 老天 不 你没事我很高兴 |
[10:56] | Listen, I want you to be smart, OK? | 你要机灵点儿 知道吗 |
[10:59] | I want you to call me every other hour from the road. | 每隔一个小时就给我个电话 |
[11:01] | Actually, call me every hour. | 说真的 你要给我打 |
[11:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 好 我知道 |
[11:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:09] | I’m proud of you. Bye. | 为你骄傲 拜拜 |
[11:14] | Now that I knew Connie was safe, | 既然康妮安全了 |
[11:16] | I could focus on César Gaviria. | 我就可以关注塞萨尔·戈维利亚了 |
[11:19] | At the time, the only thing | 那时 比在哥伦比亚 |
[11:20] | more dangerous than being a Colombian cop | 当警察更危险的是 |
[11:24] | was being a Colombian presidential candidate. | 当哥伦比亚的总统候选人 |
[11:46] | Gaviria had come out in favor of extraditing the narcos | 加维里亚已经表明立场 支持将毒枭 |
[11:49] | to the United States, and it was | 引渡到美国 |
[11:51] | in our best interest that he win the presidency. | 所以他当选对我们来说是最好的 |
[11:54] | – But to win… – Gracias. | -但要想赢… -谢谢 |
[11:55] | …he had to survive until election day. | 他必须要能活到选举日 |
[11:57] | Uh, Senor Gaviria? | 我找戈维利亚先生 |
[11:59] | Through that door. | 从那扇门进去 |
[12:08] | – You must be Agent Murphy. – Hola. | -你一定是墨菲探员吧 -你好 |
[12:10] | – Nice to meet you. – Pleasure. | -幸会 -很荣幸 |
[12:11] | I’m Eduardo Sandoval, | 我是爱德华多·桑多瓦尔 |
[12:13] | head of security of Dr. Gaviria. | 戈维利亚博士的安全主管 |
[12:15] | What can we do for you? | 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[12:16] | I’m hoping that our agency can offer some resources | 我希望我们能提供一些资源给 |
[12:19] | to Mr. Gaviria and your campaign. | 戈维利亚博士以及你们的竞选活动 |
[12:22] | Shouldn’t the DEA be out | 缉毒局不是应该在外面 |
[12:23] | chasing traffickers or is just my thought? | 抓毒贩吗 难道是我理解错了 |
[12:26] | – I think the two coincide. – Agent Murphy. | -这两项工作其实是一致的 -墨菲探员 |
[12:30] | – Pleasure, sir. – The pleasure is mine. | -幸会 先生 -幸会 |
[12:32] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:38] | Your Secret Service has briefed us on security measures. | 你们特勤局已经对我们简要说明了安保措施 |
[12:43] | No open-air speaking engagements, | 禁止露天演讲 |
[12:46] | different routes home every day. | 每天走不同的路线回家 |
[12:47] | As if, after the deaths of Lara and Galán, | 好像莱拉和迦兰死了之后 |
[12:50] | we needed an education on these things. | 我们需要重新学习这些东西似的 |
[12:52] | – Come on. – Exactly. | -你们不是吧 -这样没错 |
[12:53] | These men will stop at nothing to kill you. | 这些人会不遗余力杀你 |
[12:55] | I’m aware of that. And we’re taking every precaution. | 我知道 所以我们采取了所有预防措施 |
[12:59] | Your government even offers | 你们政府甚至提供了 |
[13:01] | the use of an armored Cadillac limousine, | 一辆武装凯迪拉克豪华轿车的使用权 |
[13:03] | built for your president. | 那是为你们的总统造的 |
[13:05] | The thing is that driving | 问题是 |
[13:06] | around in Bogotá with an American-made tank | 在波哥大开着一辆美国造的坦克 |
[13:09] | won’t exactly endear us to the voters. | 并不会让我们与选民更亲近 |
[13:12] | And to be honest… we don’t know how to respond to that one. | 说实话 我们不知道如何回应 |
[13:18] | Somebody offered me a brand new Caddy, I’d say thank you. | 如果有人给我一辆崭新的凯迪拉克 我会说谢谢 |
[13:23] | Well, thank you. | 那 谢谢 |
[13:25] | And this? | 还有这个 |
[13:29] | What are we supposed to do with this? | 这是做什么用的 |
[13:33] | Bullet-proof pants. | 防弹裤 |
[13:36] | I suggest that you wear them. | 我建议你穿上 |
[13:40] | Thank you, Agent Murphy, for your consideration. | 谢谢 墨菲探员 你真贴心 |
[13:43] | And we’ll keep in mind your advice. | 我们会记住你的建议 |
[13:48] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空见我 |
[13:54] | César Gaviria was riding a wave of public support | 塞萨尔·戈维利亚因为支持引渡 |
[13:57] | for his stance on extradition. This made him a target. | 公众支持率大涨 这也使他成为了刺杀目标 |
[14:02] | But we had a target of our own: José Rodríguez Gacha, | 但我们也有自己的目标 荷西·罗德里格斯·嘎查 |
[14:07] | who we tracked to Cartagena through one of our informants. | 我们通过一个线人追踪到他在卡塔赫纳 |
[18:08] | What do we got? | 发现什么了 |
[18:10] | Routine airport surveillance. We tagged Poison. | 机场例行监控 我们盯上毒药了 |
[18:25] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[18:27] | I don’t know, but if Poison showed his face to pick him up, | 不知道 但如果毒药露面跟他接头的话 |
[18:29] | he must be really important. | 他肯定很重要 |
[20:36] | Gaviria’s life was on the line… | 戈维利亚命悬一线 |
[20:39] | my wife was with Colombia’s most wanted fugitive, | 我妻子和哥伦比亚头号逃犯在一起 |
[20:41] | and my partner was in Cartagena. | 我的搭档在卡塔赫纳 |
[20:45] | He had his own mission, with a group of cops | 他有他自己的任务 和一群警察在一起 |
[20:46] | who had seen their friends | 他们亲眼看见 |
[20:48] | and relatives die at the hands of Gacha. | 自己的亲友死在嘎查的手里 |
[20:52] | Like Trujillo, whose father and two brothers, all cops, | 像特鲁希略 父亲和两个兄弟都是警察 |
[20:56] | had died in gun battles with the cartel. | 死于和贩毒集团的枪战中 |
[21:03] | As hard as we were going after Gacha, the narcos wanted Gaviria. | 和我们苦寻嘎查一样 毒枭也在找戈维利亚 |
[21:13] | It killed me to ask for help from this guy. | 我真不想找这个人帮忙 |
[21:16] | Suárez was as slimy as a hagfish, with none of the charm. | 苏亚雷斯跟盲鳗一样狡猾 让人不想亲近 |
[21:58] | The fuck back! Fuck back. | 你他妈退后 退后 |
[22:01] | OK. | 好 |
[22:09] | You know who he is? Gonna tell me? Gonna speak? Yeah… | 知道他是谁吗 要老实交代了吗 好 |
[22:14] | Suárez knew exactly who this guy was, and he wasn’t the only one. | 苏亚雷斯清楚这人是谁 而他不是唯一一个 |
[22:20] | – Jesus Christ. – Next time you wanna fuck somebody, | -活见鬼 -下次你想干谁的时候 |
[22:22] | take ’em on a date. | 把人带去约会 |
[22:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:25] | I have reason to believe the Medellín cartel | 我有理由相信麦德林贩毒集团 |
[22:26] | is planning an imminent attack against Gaviria. | 正在策划对戈维利亚进行攻击 |
[22:29] | We have no intel to that effect. | 我们没有获得那方面的情报 |
[22:30] | Maybe you should do your job | 或许你该好好工作 |
[22:32] | instead of spying on other agency personnel. | 而不是监视其他特工人员 |
[22:35] | – What’s he talking about? – Nothing, Ambassador. | -他在说什么 -没事 大使 |
[22:39] | CIA’s been so kind to give us these documents, | 中情局非常好心地给了这些文件 |
[22:41] | but 90 percent of them are too classified for us to read. | 但百分之九十都看不了 |
[22:45] | I need to get into the White Room. | 我要进白屋 |
[22:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:48] | Cut the shit. You’re gonna give me these files. | 少废话 你得把这些文件给我 |
[22:52] | You’ve been reading too many spy novels. | 你间谍小说看多了 |
[22:55] | Spy novels… Have you read The Spaniard? | 间谍小说 你读过《西班牙人》吗 |
[23:00] | Where the hell did you get that? | 你从哪搞到的 |
[23:01] | Ma’am, he has been in the country for several days. | 夫人 他在国内已经停留几天了 |
[23:03] | He’s been escorted by one of Pablo’s top sicarios. | 被一个巴勃罗的顶尖杀手在负责 |
[23:06] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[23:08] | I know the CIA has intel on this man. | 我知道中情局有这个人的情报 |
[23:13] | Now, are you going to give me access or not? | 现在你要给我权限吗 |
[23:21] | Technically, the room isn’t white. | 严格来说 屋子不是白色的 |
[23:23] | It’s more of a… burgundy. | 更偏酒红色 |
[23:32] | Agent Schroeder, will you join us? | 施罗德特工 来下好吗 |
[23:37] | The White Room was a top secret repository | 白屋是一间绝密贮藏室 |
[23:39] | for the CIA’s deepest, darkest secrets. | 保存着中情局最隐蔽最阴暗的秘密 |
[23:43] | So secret, in fact, | 实际上 绝密到了 |
[23:44] | that its very existence was never acknowledged. | 没有人承认它的存在 |
[23:54] | Sit here. | 坐吧 |
[23:57] | Agent Schroeder will watch you the entire time. | 施罗德特工会全程盯着你 |
[24:01] | Where are the files? | 文件在哪 |
[26:59] | Gacha was always paranoid when things were quiet. | 风平浪静时 嘎查总是很多疑 |
[27:03] | And now, he began to wonder about Navegante. | 现在 他开始对纳维根特起疑了 |
[28:12] | The Spaniard was a name that got everyone’s attention. | 西班牙人这个名字引起了所有人的注意 |
[28:15] | He was a member of Eta. | 他是埃塔的一员 |
[28:18] | Never heard of ’em? | 没听说过他们吗 |
[28:19] | They made bomb-making a goddamn art form. | 它们把制造炸弹变成艺术 |
[28:26] | They were a group of supposed | 他们是一群来自巴斯克地区的 |
[28:27] | freedom fighters from the Basque country, | 为自由而战的战士 |
[28:29] | trying to secede from Spain. | 想要从西班牙独立 |
[28:33] | Their specialty was targeted assassinations of public figures. | 他们的特长是对公众人物进行刺杀 |
[28:39] | Eta was responsible for the | 西班牙前首相路易斯·布兰科 |
[28:41] | assassination of Spanish Prime Minister Luis Blanco, | 在从圣诞弥撒回家的路上被刺杀 |
[28:45] | returning home from Christmas Mass… | 就是埃塔干的 |
[28:48] | and a remote-controlled car bomb | 还有杀死国防部长 |
[28:50] | that killed Defense Minister Alejandro Rivera. | 亚历山德罗·里维拉的远程遥控汽车炸弹 |
[28:56] | The man behind those bombs? You guessed it… the Spaniard. | 炸弹背后的那些人 你猜到了 是西班牙人 |
[29:01] | Whose real name is Efram Gonzalez, | 他的真名叫艾弗拉姆·冈萨雷斯 |
[29:03] | a celebrity now, for hire. | 现在是个接受雇佣的名人 |
[29:06] | Expensive, but the best. | 佣金很贵 但他是最好的 |
[29:09] | ‘Cause Pablo only hires the best. | 因为巴勃罗只雇最好的 |
[29:20] | That was Pablo’s plan, to blow up Gaviria. | 巴勃罗的计划是炸死戈维利亚 |
[29:24] | The question was, where, when and how? | 问题是 在哪 何时 怎么炸 |
[29:29] | I appreciate your concern, Madam Ambassador, | 我感谢您的关心 大使女士 |
[29:32] | but canceling our campaign travel is not an option. | 但我们不能取消竞选旅行 |
[29:37] | Well, given the new information that Agent Murphy has uncovered, | 从墨菲探员发现的最新情报来看 |
[29:40] | I hope you’ll reconsider. | 我希望你重新考虑 |
[29:43] | He has appearances in Cali, Boyacá, and a dozen other cities. | 他出现在卡利 博亚卡 还有很多其他城市 |
[29:46] | You are a target in every one. | 在每个地方你都是目标 |
[29:49] | Yes, and… we’ve done everything your Secret Service | 对 而且特工处和西班牙国民警卫队 |
[29:53] | and Spain’s Civil Guard have recommended. | 建议我们做的一切 我们都照办了 |
[29:56] | We also have bomb-sniffing dogs at every campaign stop, so… | 我们也在每个竞选点都派了嗅探犬 所以… |
[30:01] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得不会有事 |
[30:01] | You think the Spaniard doesn’t know that? | 你觉得西班牙人不知道吗 |
[30:05] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:07] | But tell me, Agent Murphy, | 但告诉我 墨菲探员 |
[30:09] | how do you expect him to win the election | 如果他像害怕的兔子一样 |
[30:10] | if he hides like a scared rabbit behind all this violence? | 藏在这些暴力袭击的后面 他要怎么赢得竞选 |
[30:13] | Tell me, how? | 告诉我 怎么赢 |
[30:15] | How do you expect him to win if he’s dead? | 他要是死了 怎么赢 |
[30:18] | I’m not telling your wife you died on my watch. | 我可不想告诉你妻子 是我没保护好你 |
[30:20] | This is not your watch, OK? | 本来就不是你的事 好吗 |
[30:25] | Thank you, Agent Murphy… but Eduardo’s right. | 谢谢 墨菲探员 但爱德华多说得对 |
[30:31] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要冒险一试 |
[36:15] | Did you say Cali? Hey, can I get a translate in here? | 你说卡利吗 能来个人帮忙翻译吗 |
[36:19] | Suárez, OK. | 苏亚雷兹 说吧 |
[36:21] | I can translate. | 我可以翻译 |
[36:27] | “Tu puerta”? | “门” |
[36:30] | – “Door.” – Door. | -“门” -门 |
[36:31] | Suárez! Suárez. | 苏亚雷兹 苏亚雷兹 |
[36:48] | Suárez! | 苏亚雷兹 |
[36:50] | Talk to me, you bastard. Suárez, hello? | 说话 混蛋 苏亚雷兹 还在吗 |
[36:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:55] | Hel– | 喂 |
[36:58] | – I want that call. – Right away, sir. | -追踪那个电话 -马上 长官 |
[37:06] | Carrillo and his men arrived in Tolu to kill Gacha. | 卡里略和他的人到托鲁去杀嘎查 |
[37:10] | And Pena still hoped he could be taken alive. | 潘那还是想抓活的 |
[43:43] | I’ll sleep tonight. | 今晚可以睡个好觉了 |
[43:51] | This was the first successful major operation by the Search Bloc. | 这是搜捕队的第一次重大胜利 |
[43:55] | It signaled to the country and to the world | 它向整个国家和全世界宣布 |
[43:57] | that the fight against the narcos had moved to a new level. | 和毒枭的斗争进入了一个新阶段 |
[44:27] | – Agent Murphy. – What are you doing here? | -墨菲探员 -你好吗 |
[44:29] | – No, no. He can’t go, no. – What? | -不 他不能去 -什么 |
[44:34] | There’s gonna be a bomb waiting. He goes, he dies. | 那里有炸弹等着他 他去的话必死无疑 |
[44:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[44:40] | This is your job, your call. | 这是你的责任 你说了算 |
[44:43] | But I know something’s gonna go down. | 但是我知道会有事发生 |
[44:46] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[44:48] | I got my gut. | 我有直觉 |
[44:51] | You got your gut. | 你有直觉啊 |
[44:55] | – What if you’re wrong? – I hope to God I am. | -万一你的直觉错了呢 -希望我错了 |
[44:59] | What if I’m right? | 可万一对了呢 |
[46:23] | I’ll follow your gut this time. | 这次我信你的直觉 |
[46:31] | Well… it seems like you and I are not the only ones afraid. | 看来不止你我二人害怕啊 |