Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

毒枭(Narcos)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 毒枭(Narcos)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 这部剧受真实事件启发 因改编需要 一些人物 姓名 事件和地点为虚构 如有雷同 纯属巧合
[00:33] – Agent Peña? – What’s this? -潘那探员 -这是什么
[00:36] It’s from upstairs. 楼上给的
[00:38] Oh, I get a card. 我只收到一张贺卡
[00:41] Oh, CIA. 中情局
[00:44] “Congratulations, Central Intelligence Agency.” 恭喜了 中央情报局
[00:47] This is, uh… this is blowing 这次搞的动静
[00:48] up a little bit more than we expected, no? 比我们想的要大了点
[00:50] Well, hopefully, the son of a bitch rots in jail. 希望那个混蛋能把牢底坐穿
[00:52] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We gotta transfer him first. 暂时不要想太多 我们要先转移他
[00:55] I forbade you to leak this. 我明令禁止你们泄露这事的
[00:56] How do you know it was us? 你怎么知道是我们干的
[00:57] – Escobar has a lot of enemies. – ‘Course it was you. -埃斯科瓦尔树敌众多 -当然是你们干的
[01:00] Whoever did this, it doesn’t 不管是谁干的
[01:01] really matter now. What’s done is done. 现在都不重要了 木已成舟
[01:03] Ambassador, like you said, 大使 如您所说
[01:04] this is a Colombian matter. What do we care? 这是哥伦比亚的事 我们在乎个什么劲儿
[01:06] I’m filing a report with 我在给华盛顿的
[01:07] the Board of Personal Conduct in Washington. 个人行为委员会写报告
[01:09] – Ambassador– – Good, report to Washington. -大使 -很好 向华盛顿报告
[01:11] ‘Cause if something isn’t done, every American down here 因为如果不采取措施 在这儿的每一个
[01:13] associated with the government 跟政府有关的美国人
[01:15] is gonna look like a fool, including you. 都会像白痴一样 包括你
[01:17] I wasn’t finished. Until further notice, 我还没说完 在得到进一步通知之前
[01:19] you’re both suspended. 你们被停职了
[01:21] Go home. 回家去吧
[02:09] Tuyo Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
[02:22] Soy el fuego que arde tu piel 我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
[02:27] Soy el agua que mata tu sed 我是清水 满足你渴望
[02:31] El castillo, la torre yo soy 我是城堡 我是高塔
[02:35] La espada que guarda el caudal 我是镇守财宝的利剑
[02:40] Tú, el aire que respiro yo 你是我呼吸着的空气
[02:44] Y la luz de la luna en el mar 你是海上倒映的月光
[02:48] La garganta que ansio mojar 我多想润一润喉咙
[02:52] Que temo ahogar de amor 却又怕窒息在爱中
[02:58] Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh 你会向我许下什么心愿
[03:07] Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo 你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
[03:15] Y tuyo será, y tuyo será 你会得到的 你会得到的
[05:29] 我们和他的协议上写明了 他不能被转移到其他监狱
[06:23] Success. 胜利
[06:26] Sure, it cost me a suspension, but who cares? 没错 这让我停了职 但谁在乎呢
[06:31] I just call it a week’s paternity leave. 我就当这是亲子假吧
[06:33] I was ready to crack a beer and watch Escobar’s endgame on TV. 我准备开瓶啤酒 坐观埃斯科瓦尔玩完
[06:38] See, because of me and Peña, 看 就因为我和潘那
[06:41] the Colombian government was sending in the army. 哥伦比亚政府派出了军队
[06:44] Not the cops, but the fucking army. 不是警察 而是牛逼的军队
[06:48] There was no way that Escobar was getting out of this one. 埃斯科瓦尔不可能逃过此劫
[06:52] But, then again, in Colombia… 但是 话又说回来 在哥伦比亚
[06:55] nothing goes down the way you think it will. 事情的发展永远跟你想的不一样
[09:35] -胡安·巴勃罗 你要去哪 -我要去监狱帮爸爸
[09:48] -但士兵会杀了他的 -永远不准在这房子里说那种话
[10:00] The car was outside the garage, still idling, 车还在车库外面 没熄火
[10:03] the keys still in the ignition. 钥匙还插在上面
[10:04] I’ve called his phone 20 times. 我已经给他打了20次电话了
[10:06] Did you call embassy security? 你给大使馆安保人员打电话了吗
[10:07] – No, I wanted to talk to you first. – Good. Don’t. -没 我想先跟你说 -好 别打
[10:10] What? Why not? 什么 为什么不打
[10:12] Nothing. I just… 没什么 我只是…
[10:14] I don’t wanna ring any alarms before I check things out. 在查明事情之前 我不想惊动别人
[10:16] – What are you guys up to? – Connie… -你们在干什么 -康妮
[10:20] Just try to relax, OK? I’m sure everything’s fine. 放轻松好吗 我保证没事
[10:23] I’m gonna take care of this. 我会处理好的
[10:25] I’ll find out where he is, all right? 我会找到他的 好吗
[10:30] Look, I’ll make you a drink. 我给你倒点喝的
[11:58] What the hell are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[11:59] – I forgot my socks. – I want you out in five minutes. -我袜子落这了 -我希望你五分钟之内离开
[12:05] Son of a bitch. These Colombians are knee-deep in a shit storm. 妈的 这群哥伦比亚人惹下大麻烦了
[12:08] We gotta talk. 我们得谈谈
[12:11] Back here. 来这儿
[12:15] What? You get a hooker pregnant? 怎么了 你把妓女肚子搞大了吗
[12:17] I think Agent Murphy got snatched. 墨菲探员好像被劫走了
[12:19] I checked all area hospitals, police stations. 我找遍了这里的医院 警察局
[12:22] We were pursuing leads on the Cali cartel. 我们之前在追查卡利集团
[12:24] It could be related to that, or it could be Escobar. 可能跟那有关 也可能是埃斯科瓦尔干的
[12:25] Did you report it to the Regional Security Office? 你向区域安全办公室报告了吗
[12:27] If I tell the ROS, it becomes a five-alarm fire, 如果我说了 就会搞得满城风雨
[12:29] and whoever has him might panic. 可能会惊到劫走他的人
[12:31] If it is Escobar, he’s dead already. 如果是埃斯科瓦尔 他就死定了
[12:34] Well, can you check your sources? See what comes up? 你能查查你的线报吗 看看有什么
[12:40] Jesus Christ. 老天
[12:42] Let me see what I can do. 我尽力而为
[13:26] 这事太重要了 我不能交给我不能完全信任的人
[13:52] Checked my sources with the colombian military. 跟哥伦比亚军队那边的线人查过了
[13:54] Nobody knows jack shit. 屁都没查出来
[13:56] So no indication Escobar had 这么说没有迹象表明埃斯科瓦尔
[13:58] anything to do with Murphy’s disappearance? 跟墨菲的失踪有关
[14:00] It’s time to sound the alarm. 该发出警报了
[14:02] Just hold off for a couple of hours, OK? 再拖几个小时好吗
[14:06] We call out the troops, 如果我们出动军队
[14:07] he ends up dead like Diana Turbay. 他就会跟黛安娜·图尔拜一样丧命
[14:11] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:04] 至少让我先打个电话通知下 让你走进去的时候不挨枪子
[22:25] 我妈妈教我的是 对于邀请可以选择接受或不接受
[22:55] Where have you been? You don’t even answer your phone? 你去哪了 你连电话都不接
[22:58] Sorry, I’ve, uh… I’ve been working on it. 抱歉 我…我一直都在努力
[23:00] What the fuck does that mean? Doing what? 那到底是什么意思 努力做什么
[23:08] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[23:11] Just trying to hold it together. 只是不想让自己崩溃
[23:17] God, I just wanna go home. 天啊 我只想回家
[23:21] I want my husband back. 我想让我丈夫回来
[23:33] – Do you think he’s alive, Javi? – Yeah. -你觉得他还活着吗 哈维 -当然
[23:41] No. 不
[23:44] You’re just not sure he’s dead. 你只是不敢确定他死了而已
[26:18] 如果埃斯科瓦尔知道你接了 他可能会强迫你达成协议
[26:22] 更糟糕的是如果你对他撒谎 他可能会杀了爱德华多
[27:05] 他怎么想的 以为能让埃斯科瓦尔相信他是去帮他的吗
[27:21] 我建议立即联系安全管理部 派去一个人质谈判组去
[31:44] Now what? 又怎么了
[31:46] I’m sorry, Ambassador. We have a situation. 抱歉 大使 我们遇到麻烦了
[31:48] Damn right we do. 当然有麻烦
[31:51] Hey, partner. 好啊 搭档
[31:53] Remember how I told you that no one in their right mind 记得我说过 一个脑筋正常的人
[31:57] would ever kill a DEA agent? 是不敢杀掉缉毒局探员的吗
[31:59] Well, to be honest, after they snatched me, 老实说 他们抓住我后
[32:02] I’d forgotten that, myself. 我自己都忘了这一点
[32:04] But then, I calmed down 但之后我冷静了下来
[32:06] and realized that if they wanted to kill me, 意识到如果他们要杀我
[32:09] they would’ve blown my brains out right in front of my house. 他们在我家门前就会把我脑袋打开花了
[32:12] This… was something different. 这次 情况不同
[32:17] I figured this was Escobar 我猜这是埃斯科瓦尔
[32:18] knowing that they were coming to get him, 知道他们要来抓他
[32:20] and grabbing a get-out-of-jail-free card: me. 而抢来的一张”出狱证” 我
[32:26] Sit. 坐下
[32:29] Man, you fucked up. 哥们 你错大发了
[32:31] You think that they’re gonna make a trade for me? 你以为他们会为我做交易吗
[32:33] No. No! 不 不
[32:34] They’re gonna storm that bullshit 他们会把那个该死的监狱
[32:36] fuckin’ prison and blow his fuckin’ head off! 砸个稀巴烂 把他的头打爆
[32:48] I’m sorry you were taken against your will, 抱歉强行把你带来
[32:51] but I knew you wouldn’t meet willingly, 但我知道你是不会心甘情愿见面的
[32:53] given your last meeting with Navegante. 考虑到你上次跟纳维根特见面的情况
[33:00] Mr. Herrera, I’m glad to see your Cali cartel is doing so well, 埃雷拉先生 看到你的卡利集团运作良好我很高兴
[33:03] but you’ve made a huge mistake. 但你犯了个大错
[33:06] I don’t see it that way. 我不这么看
[33:09] I know you like whiskey, 我知道你喜欢威士忌
[33:11] but I’m taking the liberty of making you a cocktail. 但我要擅自给你调一杯鸡尾酒
[33:14] I just learned how to do 我刚学会怎么调
[33:15] a really interesting passion fruit daiquiri. 一杯很有韵味的百香果得其利
[33:18] That’s wonderful, but I don’t want your fuckin’ daiquiri. 真好 但我不想喝你的破得其利酒
[33:21] You’re free to leave anytime. We are a long way from Bogotá. 你想走随时都可以 我们离波哥大很远
[33:25] Fine. I’m leaving. I’ll show myself out. 好 告辞 我自己走
[33:28] I thought you might like to see some pictures I have. 我觉得你也许会喜欢我的一些照片
[33:47] Several weeks ago, a wire 几周前 有通窃听电话
[33:48] tap caught you calling Colonel Horacio Carrillo 听到了你让霍拉西奥·卡里略上校
[33:53] to ID a location where Pablo’s sicarios were gathering. 找到一处巴勃罗的杀手们聚集的地方
[33:57] Two hours later, they were dead. 两个小时后 他们死了
[34:03] Along with an innocent woman. 再加上一个无辜的女人
[34:16] OK. 好吧
[34:20] Poison will be at La Dispensaria “毒药”在午夜时分
[34:22] at around midnight with his crew. 将和他的人到”诊疗所”
[34:30] Who’s your contact at the embassy? 大使馆里谁是你的内应
[34:32] Did you know she had two kids? 你知道她有两个孩子吗
[34:35] What do you think our newspapers will think of that? 你觉得媒体会怎么看
[34:38] Our government doesn’t take 我们政府可不怎么待见
[34:40] too kindly to American-backed death squads. 美国政府所支持的敢死队
[34:45] I could blackmail you with these pictures. 我可以用这些照片勒索你
[34:48] You’d lose your career at the DEA, 你会失去在缉毒局的事业
[34:51] go to jail… maybe here in Colombia. 去坐牢 可能就在哥伦比亚坐牢
[34:57] But don’t worry. 但别担心
[34:58] I won’t ask you or Javier Pe?a 我不会要求你或者哈维尔·潘那
[35:00] to cross any line you haven’t already crossed. 去打破你们的底线
[35:05] So you think the DEA and Cali Cartel would be a good match. 所以你觉得缉毒局和卡利贩毒集团可以好好合作
[35:09] There are many, in every segment of Colombia, 在哥伦比亚的各个地方 都有很多人
[35:12] who have been persecuted by Pablo Escobar. 被巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔迫害过
[35:14] The families of Moncada and Galeano, 蒙卡达和加莱亚诺的家人
[35:17] the families of judges and police… 法官和警察的家人…
[35:20] people with resources who need to be unified. 手握资源的人需要团结起来
[35:24] They want vengeance. 他们想复仇
[35:25] – And you’ll help them get it? – With your help. -你要帮他们复仇吗 -在你的帮助下
[35:33] I can’t make any commitments right now. 我现在无法保证什么
[35:36] But I can tell you this: 但我可以说
[35:39] when Pablo goes down, and he will go down… 一旦巴勃罗倒了 他肯定会倒
[35:43] you’ll hear a knock at your door, 之后就会有人去敲你的门了
[35:46] and it’ll be me. 敲门的人就是我
[35:55] You haven’t tried my daiquiri. 你还没尝我的得其利酒呢
[35:59] That Herrera’s a pretty good host. 埃雷拉真的很会招待客人
[36:01] Makes a mean cocktail, 调了杯鸡尾酒
[36:02] gives you door-to-door service right to the embassy. 还将我送回大使馆
[36:05] – What did Herrera say? – What’d he say? -埃雷拉说什么了 -他说什么
[36:07] What’d he say? 他说什么了
[36:10] You fuckin’ gave him that information. 你竟然把消息给他
[36:12] He’s got pictures on me, he’s got tape on me, Javi. 他有我的照片 也有我的录音 哈维
[36:19] Answer me. 回答我
[36:21] – What? – Did you give that shit to Herrera? -什么 -是不是你把消息卖给埃雷拉的
[36:24] Do you think I would do that to you? 你觉得我会这么对你吗
[36:25] Are you playing with Cali, Javi? 你是不是和卡利一伙了 哈维
[36:27] That your version of “all in”? 那就是你说的”全部投入”吗
[36:30] I got one goal: get Escobar. 我只有一个目标 扳倒巴勃罗
[36:36] That’s not an answer. 那不算是在回答我
[36:40] Who gave him the fucking photos? 那些见鬼的照片是谁给他的
[36:56] See you around, Jav. 再见 哈维
[36:58] I’m gonna go call my wife. 我得去给我老婆打个电话
[42:31] It’s OK… it’s OK. 没事了 没事了
[42:35] It’s OK. 没事了
[42:38] Steve… 史蒂夫
[42:41] I just wanna go home. 我想回家
[42:53] This is home. 这里就是家
[43:14] Less than an hour after Escobar escaped La Catedral, 埃斯科瓦尔逃出大教堂监狱不到一小时之后
[43:18] word had spread all over Colombia that war was coming again. 哥伦比亚谣言四起 说战争又要来了
[43:22] But this time would be different. 但这次不一样
[43:25] This time, there would be no surrender… 这次 将没有投降
[43:28] no negotiations… 没有谈判
[43:31] no deals. 没有交易
[43:33] This time… we were gonna kill him. 这次… 我们会杀了他
[43:41] Escobar said, “Better a grave in Colombia than a cell in the US.” 埃斯科瓦尔说过 去美国坐牢还不如死在哥伦比亚
[43:48] Well, guess what, motherfucker? 你猜怎么着 混蛋
[43:50] That works for me. 我可以接受这样的结果
毒枭

文章导航

Previous Post: 毒枭(Narcos)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 毒枭(Narcos)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

毒枭(Narcos)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号