时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 这部剧受真实事件启发 因改编需要 一些场景 人物 姓名 事件和地点为虚构 | |
[00:25] | Okay. Here we go again. | 又见面了 |
[00:31] | Let me break it down for you: | 让我为你们回顾一下 |
[00:34] | Four thousand soldiers… | 四千名士兵 |
[00:37] | a 250-man team of Colombia’s elite forces… | 一支250人的哥伦比亚精英部队 |
[00:42] | tens of thousands of rounds fired… | 枪林弹雨 |
[00:48] | seven dogs… | 七条狗 |
[00:51] | …and four fuckin’ helicopters. | 还有他妈的四架直升飞机 |
[00:54] | Pablo Escobar was surrounded in the middle of fuckin’ nowhere. | 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔被困在荒郊野岭 |
[00:58] | There was no way he was getting out of this one… right? | 这次他绝对逃不掉了 对吧 |
[04:46] | Life ain’t fair, man. | 生命就是不公平的 |
[04:48] | Pablo Escobar? He was headed home. | 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔 他回家了 |
[04:53] | As for me and Connie, well, we were in some deep shit, | 我和康妮可就惨了 |
[04:56] | and I hadn’t even heard the news. | 我还没听到这个消息 |
[04:57] | This is what I do. This is my job. | 这就是我该做的事 这是我的职责 |
[05:00] | No, don’t you dare say this is your job. | 不 别说这是你的职责 |
[05:02] | I know what your fucking job is. | 我知道你的工作是干什么的 |
[05:04] | And it doesn’t entail being kidnapped by a Colombian drug cartel. | 其中可不包括被哥伦比亚贩毒团伙绑架 |
[05:07] | Listen, I’m sorry, I am. I know it must’ve been tough for you. | 对不起 我知道你肯定很难熬 |
[05:11] | Listen, but Connie, I was never in any danger. | 但是 康妮 我一直都没有危险 |
[05:15] | I’m here now, back with you. | 我现在回来和你在一起了 |
[05:22] | All I want… is for us to be safe. | 我只想让…我们平平安安的 |
[05:27] | I want to get the hell out of this place and I want to go home. | 我想离开这个鬼地方 我想回家 |
[05:39] | – Murphy. – Escobar’s out. | -墨菲 -埃斯科瓦尔逃走了 |
[05:42] | – What? – He’s fucking out. | -什么 -他他妈的逃走了 |
[05:43] | He took Sandoval hostage | 他在围剿中 |
[05:44] | during the siege and when the army went in… he escaped. | 挟持了桑多瓦尔 军队到达后 他逃走了 |
[05:48] | Walked right out. | 就这么走了出去 |
[05:55] | Pick me up in ten minutes. I’ll meet you downstairs. | 十分钟后来接我 楼下见 |
[06:05] | Escobar’s escaped. | 埃斯科瓦尔逃走了 |
[06:13] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:16] | I was happy about it. | 我对此很高兴 |
[06:20] | The fox was out of the cage and the hunt was on. | 狐狸出笼了 狩猎开始了 |
[06:25] | Yeah, it was the biggest law enforcement blunder of all time. | 这是执法部门犯下的最大的错误 |
[06:29] | Fortunately, it wasn’t our blunder. | 还好不是我们的错 |
[08:01] | 没事的 塔塔 我马上就会回来 对不起 唐娜·赫梅尔达 | |
[11:39] | Pablo Escobar has escaped from prison. | 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔从狱中逃脱 |
[11:48] | He is out of that prison again | 他又逃出了监狱 |
[11:50] | after a bizarre showdown between… | 他和警方经过一番… |
[11:51] | By morning, word was out on the streets | 到了早上 街头巷尾都得知了这个消息 |
[11:53] | and all eyes were on Medellin. | 麦德林里全是耳目 |
[11:56] | This wasn’t just a manhunt… this was an invasion. | 这不禁是搜捕 这是入侵 |
[12:01] | Gaviria was willing to go door to door to catch Escobar. | 戈维利亚想挨家挨户搜查埃斯科瓦尔 |
[12:04] | And we wanted to be a part of it. | 我们也想参与 |
[12:08] | After all, we represented America down here. | 我们毕竟代表美国 |
[12:11] | We thought of ourselves as the guys who could get shit done. | 我们以为我们才是能一锤定音的人 |
[12:16] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[12:18] | Agent Murphy, Agent Pena. DEA. | 墨菲探员 潘那探员 缉毒局的 |
[12:28] | – Name Pinzon mean anything to you? – No, don’t know him. | -你听说过皮松这个人吗 -不认识 |
[12:34] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[12:36] | Well, it looks like we’re not invited to the dance. | 看来我们不受欢迎啊 |
[12:44] | Yeah, you mean when nothing’s left inside. | 明白了 你就是说那里面什么都没了 |
[14:21] | Now keep in mind… | 记住 |
[14:23] | the Medellín cartel wasn’t just one big gang. | 麦德林集团并不是一个大黑帮 |
[14:26] | It was made up of a bunch of smaller gangs. | 它是由多个小黑帮组成的 |
[14:29] | A collective, so to speak. | 可以说是一个集合体 |
[14:31] | And as far as Pablo was concerned, he was still their leader. | 在巴勃罗看来 他仍是他们的首领 |
[14:36] | In his mind, every trafficker | 他认为 麦德林的每一个毒贩 |
[14:37] | in Medellín had to pay tribute to him. | 都得给他进贡 |
[14:40] | Only a guy who’d killed thousands of people | 只有一个手里有上千条人命的人 |
[14:42] | could think Judy Moncada | 才会以为朱蒂·蒙卡达 |
[14:44] | would forget what he’d done to her husband Kiko | 会忘记他对她丈夫基科 |
[14:46] | and his business partner Fernando Galeano, | 和他的合伙人费尔南多·加莱亚诺所做的事 |
[14:49] | the guys who were running his business while he was inside. | 他在牢里的时候是这些人在经营他的生意 |
[14:52] | Fuckin’ psycho. He thought that they were stealing from him… | 真他妈疯了 他竟以为他们是在盗窃他的财产 |
[14:56] | and naturally, they got the short end of the stick. | 他们自然而然就吃了大亏 |
[15:07] | Why he thought Judy’d be okay with that… | 他为什么会以为朱蒂会咽下这口气 |
[15:09] | Well, she wasn’t. | 她可咽不下 |
[15:12] | And alongside her brother Jaime, | 同样咽不下的还有她兄弟海密 |
[15:14] | and head of security Diego Murillo, | 和安全主管迭戈·穆里洛 |
[15:17] | a.k.a. Don Berna, they’d broken away from the Medellín cartel. | 又名伯纳先生 他们已从麦德林集团中脱离出去 |
[15:22] | And now that Pablo was out, they wanted payback. | 既然巴勃罗已经出来了 他们就想讨回公道 |
[15:28] | And as for the other gangs, they were all up for grabs. | 而至于其他黑帮 那都是墙头草 |
[15:35] | Take the Prisco brothers, for instance. | 拿普雷斯科兄弟来说吧 |
[15:38] | The oldest of whom, Ricardo, | 哥哥 里卡多 |
[15:39] | was a respected member of the medical community. | 是一位受人尊敬的医学界人士 |
[15:48] | He didn’t know who to side with. | 他不知道要站在谁那边 |
[15:50] | Neither did the Gallón gang, | 不知道的还有盖昂黑帮 |
[15:52] | who became famous a year later | 一年后他们名声大噪 |
[15:54] | when they murdered Colombian soccer player Andrés Escobar | 当时他们杀害了哥伦比亚足球员安德烈斯·埃斯科巴 |
[15:57] | for accidentally scoring a goal | 原因是在1994年世界杯上 |
[15:59] | against his own country in the 1994 World Cup. | 他不慎将球捅入自己的大门 |
[16:03] | But this wasn’t a soccer game. This was the blow business. | 但这不是一场足球赛 这是要掉脑袋的事 |
[16:06] | And whose side they chose | 而他们会选择站哪边 |
[16:08] | would come down to two things, who offered the better deal | 归根结底要看两个事 谁开出的条件更好 |
[16:12] | and who had the better chance of winning the war. | 以及谁更有希望赢得这场战争 |
[22:26] | Looking for a place for your next corporate retreat? | 在为你的公司寻找下一处隐蔽所吗 |
[22:30] | Or maybe a quiet getaway for the whole family? | 或者让家人远离一切的世外桃源 |
[22:33] | How about 360 degrees of | 何不来看看 |
[22:35] | unobstructed views of the Antioquian countryside? | 安蒂奥基亚乡间这栋无死角的全景大宅 |
[22:40] | Sixty thousand square feet of creative living space. | 六万平尺的创意生活空间 |
[22:47] | Perfect for entertaining. | 完美的娱乐设施 |
[22:50] | Look no further than La Catedral. | 这就是大教堂 |
[22:54] | One man’s prison… | 一个人的监狱 |
[22:56] | is anyone else’s palace. | 却是其他人的宫殿 |
[23:02] | Yep… it was a beautiful place. | 没错 这里曾是个漂亮地方 |
[23:05] | And when the Colombian cops were done with it, | 当哥伦比亚警察搜查完这里之后 |
[23:07] | they were gracious enough to let us pick through the leftovers. | 大发慈悲地允许我们来捡剩饭 |
[23:16] | This and Mein Kampf. | 这本书 还有《我的奋斗》 |
[23:18] | Two classics of 20th century literature. | 20世纪文学的两部经典 |
[23:20] | Yeah, what do you think the rent’s like? | 是 你觉得这里房租贵吗 |
[23:22] | I’m thinking about moving in. | 我想搬来住 |
[23:26] | Hey, Javi, you think the, uh… | 哈维 你觉得… |
[23:28] | the Hague would want a couple of these? | 国际法庭会想要这些吗 |
[23:31] | How are you not wearing rubber gloves touching that shit, man? | 你怎么敢不戴手套碰那玩意儿的 伙计 |
[23:44] | We should take this stuff to our office. | 我们该把这东西带回办公室 |
[23:46] | It’s better than any of the shit we got. | 比我们的设备好多了 |
[23:48] | Fuckin’ Pinzon’s guys | 皮松的手下 |
[23:49] | have taken everything that’s useful. There’s nothing. | 拿走了所有有用的东西 这里什么都没了 |
[23:51] | Look, I think I found something that might help us. | 我可能找到了些对我们有用的东西 |
[23:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:57] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[24:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:18] | After La Catedral, the next stop was Carlos Holguin… | 去完大教堂后 下一站是卡洛斯奥尔金 |
[26:22] | the old police training academy | 这间旧时的警察培训学院 |
[26:24] | that had been repurposed as ground zero | 被改造成为搜寻埃斯科瓦尔的 |
[26:26] | in the search for Escobar. | 全新大本营 |
[26:30] | The new honcho was Colonel Pinzon, | 那里的新掌门是皮松上校 |
[26:32] | the guy who was famous for his love of Uncle Sam. | 他对美国是出了名的”喜爱” |
[26:36] | As a courtesy to your government, | 出于对美国政府的礼貌 |
[26:37] | I’m allowing you to participate in this manhunt. | 我同意你们参与这次搜捕行动 |
[26:40] | But… I set the limits | 但是 权限由我决定 |
[26:43] | and all decisions rest with me. | 一切决定也归我下达 |
[26:46] | If this condition is unacceptable, | 如果你们接受不了这条件 |
[26:47] | take it up with the president. | 找总统去 |
[26:49] | Of course, Colonel. | 没问题 上校 |
[26:51] | I hope we didn’t get off on the wrong foot. | 希望我们没有一开始就搞砸 |
[26:53] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[26:54] | Every operation needs a well-defined hierarchy. | 每个行动都需要界限明确的层级 |
[27:08] | I hope this will be an adequate space for you to do your work. | 希望这块空间足够你们办公了 |
[27:13] | What, you’re talking about this? | 什么 就这一… |
[27:14] | This is more than adequate. | 完全足够 |
[27:18] | Gracias, Colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[27:19] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:26] | This is from 1962. | 1962年的卷宗 |
[27:29] | 青年城 人行通道 | |
[27:35] | Like most tricks Pablo employed, | 和巴勃罗耍过的其他花招一样 |
[27:37] | the audacity and simplicity of the taxi was pretty damn good. | 藏身出租车的大胆与简单让人佩服 |
[27:42] | I mean, who in the hell would think that | 谁能想得到 |
[27:43] | the seventh richest man in the world | 全世界排名第七的有钱人 |
[27:45] | would be riding around in the trunk of a piece of shit taxi? | 会缩在一辆破出租车的后备箱里到处跑 |
[27:51] | As smart as it was, | 同样地 |
[27:52] | Pablo wasn’t the kind of guy who left anything to chance. | 巴勃罗也不是那种靠运气的人 |
[27:56] | Despite his absence, | 虽然本人不在 |
[27:57] | he still had a loyal following in Medellin. | 他在麦德林依然有着一位衷心的追随者 |
[28:02] | And a network of spotters… | 以及一张监视网 |
[28:04] | kids mainly. | 成员主要是孩子 |
[28:06] | And they were everywhere in the comunas. | 他们遍布社区的各个角落 |
[28:10] | The spotters could identify which streets to take | 监视者能辨认出该走哪条路 |
[28:12] | and which ones to avoid. | 又该躲开哪条路 |
[32:27] | Seriously? Directly in front of me? | 不是吧 直接放到我正对面 |
[32:30] | I don’t spend enough time looking at your face? | 我看着你的脸的时间还不够多吗 |
[32:35] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[32:45] | Nothing? | 没反应吗 |
[32:49] | You picked up the “American” part, right? | 你符合”美国人”这点 不是吗 |
[32:53] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[33:56] | You think it’s legit? | 你觉得这信息可信吗 |
[33:58] | Let’s find out. | 我们去查查看 |
[34:12] | How credible is your source? | 你的线报有多可靠 |
[34:14] | It was an unsolicited phone call. | 是有人主动举报的 |
[34:15] | She asked to speak to an American. | 她要求找一个美国人谈 |
[34:17] | We would just need a couple of cars and a few men. | 我们只需要派几辆车 几个人过去下就行 |
[34:20] | Well, my men are either busy here or outside in the street. | 我的人要么在这边忙 要么在大街上执勤 |
[34:23] | And I’m not relocating men to chase down bullshit tips. | 我不会调派人手去追踪胡编乱造的线报的 |
[34:26] | If this turns out not to be bullshit, | 如果最后发现这不是胡编乱造的 |
[34:27] | La Quica could give us Pablo. | 拉·奇卡可能会引我们找到巴勃罗 |
[34:31] | So go. Go ahead. | 那就去啊 尽管去 |
[34:33] | Since when do you need an excuse to go to a whorehouse? | 你们什么时候去妓院还需要找个借口了 |
[34:49] | One vehicle, three men. | 一辆车 三个人 |
[34:52] | Gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[36:56] | 伯纳 跟巴勃罗谈谈 把一切都解释清楚 伯纳 救救我 | |
[39:03] | Alleys run along the house here… and here. | 那妓院的这边和这边都有小巷子 |
[39:07] | We’ll keep the other car waiting around back. | 我们可以让另外那辆车在后面按兵不动 |
[39:24] | I’m just in the middle of something. | 我正在忙 |
[39:25] | Let me call you right back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[39:27] | We’re at the airport. | 我们在机场 |
[39:30] | You’re where? | 在哪里 |
[39:32] | I can’t do this. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[39:34] | I’m taking Olivia and we’re going back to Miami. | 我要带奥莉薇亚回迈阿密 |
[39:36] | No, no, no. Listen to me, please. | 不不不 听我说 |
[39:38] | Please, you can’t just do it like this. You can’t. | 你不能这样走掉 不能 |
[39:41] | My sister’s offered to help us out for a while, | 我妹妹说会帮我们一段时间 |
[39:43] | so we’ll be there if you need us. | 你想找我们可以去那里 |
[39:45] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[39:45] | It’s not right, Steve, | 史蒂夫 这样不对 |
[39:47] | to keep Olivia here with everything that’s going on. | 有这么多事还让奥莉薇亚在这里不对 |
[39:49] | Not when I can take her someplace safe. | 我可以带她去安全的地方 |
[39:51] | You’re safe in Bogota. | 你们在波哥大就很安全 |
[39:52] | You’re right beside the goddamn fuckin’ embassy. | 你们就在大使馆边上 |
[39:54] | – Ladies and gentlemen… – Look, I have to go. | -女士们先生们 -我得挂了 |
[39:56] | Connie, please. We can talk about this. | 康妮 别走 我们可以谈谈 |
[39:58] | Do not get on that airplane. Wait, okay? | 你不要上飞机 等一下 好吗 |
[40:00] | I’ll be right there. I’m on my way. | 我马上就过去 马上 |
[40:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:05] | Hey, hey, hey. I’m here. Okay? | 有我在 别哭 |
[40:12] | – She’s at the airport. – Go. | -她在机场 -去吧 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. Guys, sorry. | 抱歉 我得过去 抱歉 伙计们 |
[40:19] | All right. | 好 |
[42:28] | – Flight to Miami. – Gate 39, but… Sir, you can’t go. Sir! | -飞往迈阿密 -39号登机口 先生你不能去 |
[42:33] | I’m DEA. I need to get on this flight. | 我是缉毒局的 我需要上那架飞机 |
[42:34] | I’m sorry, sir– Sir, I’m sorry, but the plane has already left. | 抱歉 先生 飞机已经起飞了 |
[42:42] | Sir, please. You can’t be here. | 先生 你不能在这里 |
[42:44] | Sir! | 先生 |
[42:59] | Just fuckin’ drive. | 尽管开车就行 |
[43:32] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[43:42] | – Get you feeling pretty good? – Huh? | -爽了吗 -什么 |
[43:47] | Oh, fuck. Thanks, man. Shit. | 见鬼 谢谢 伙计 |
[43:52] | You wouldn’t imagine what a kilo of that stuff cost. | 你无法想象一千克那个价值多少 |
[43:56] | Come on. | 来 |
[43:57] | How about you, golden boy? | 你知道吗 成功人士 |
[43:58] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在胡说什么 |
[44:01] | Time it’s processed, shipped, | 把握时机加工 运输 |
[44:04] | distributed to your buddies on… | 分销给你的伙计们 |
[44:07] | the Upper East Side? Yeah. | 上东区的伙计们 对 |
[44:10] | Hey, man, we don’t need any problems here. We cool? | 伙计 不要惹麻烦 可以吗 |
[44:21] | Six. | 六 |
[44:23] | Lives. | 条命 |
[44:26] | That’s how much it cost. | 这就是代价 |
[44:28] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得如何 |
[44:30] | That was six people. Six people were murdered | 那是六个人 每次你和你哥们 |
[44:33] | every time you and your buddy over there… | 在那里爽的时候 六个人被杀 |
[44:38] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Yeah? | -很遗憾 -是吗 |
[47:45] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:48] | Fuck. | 操 |