时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 这部剧受真实事件启发 因改编需要 一些人物 姓名 事件和地点为虚构 | |
[03:23] | Tuyo Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack) | |
[03:37] | Soy el fuego que arde tu piel | 我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤 |
[03:42] | Soy el agua que mata tu sed | 我是清水 满足你渴望 |
[03:45] | El castillo, la torre yo soy | 我是城堡 我是高塔 |
[03:50] | La espada que guarda el caudal | 我是镇守财宝的利剑 |
[03:54] | Tú, el aire que respiro yo | 你是我呼吸着的空气 |
[03:59] | Y la luz de la luna en el mar | 你是海上倒映的月光 |
[04:03] | La garganta que ansio mojar | 我多想润一润喉咙 |
[04:06] | Que temo ahogar de amor | 却又怕窒息在爱中 |
[04:13] | Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh | 你会向我许下什么心愿 |
[04:21] | Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo | 你说 我只想看着我的珍宝 |
[04:29] | Y tuyo será, y tuyo será | 你会得到的 你会得到的 |
[04:47] | I read in a book somewhere about a rich guy who goes broke. | 我看过一本关于富人破产的书 |
[04:52] | When he’s asked how it happened, | 当他被问到这是怎么发生的 |
[04:53] | how he had lost everything, he answered: | 为什么会失去一切 他回答道 |
[04:57] | “Slowly at first. And then… all at once.” | “温水煮青蛙” |
[05:03] | For Pablo Escobar, | 对于巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔来说 |
[05:05] | “All at once” had finally come. | “被煮熟”的那刻终于到来了 |
[05:08] | His empire in shambles, his army all dead or in jail, | 他的帝国摇摇欲坠 军队非死即俘 |
[05:12] | Escobar did the one thing he could still do: | 埃斯科瓦尔做了一件他还可以做到的事情 |
[05:16] | a disappearing act. | 人间蒸发 |
[05:18] | One month, 14 days and seven hours… | 一个月十四天零七小时 |
[05:22] | with no sightings, no intercepts, nothing. | 没有人见过他 窃听到他 |
[05:26] | While we waited for his eventual reemergence, | 在等待他重回视野的同时 |
[05:30] | the machine built to capture him found itself idle. | 抓捕他的机器已经被搁置一边 |
[05:34] | And that brought a different kind of danger. | 这带来了另一种危险 |
[05:37] | One that comes with too much time to think. | 随之而来的是长时间的思考 |
[05:42] | Some started to look inward at the path | 有些人开始回顾为了抓他 |
[05:44] | we had taken to get here… | 而走过的道路 |
[05:46] | asking, How much of this blood is on me, | 扪心自问 手上沾了多少人的鲜血 |
[05:49] | and how do I get clean? | 如何才能洗去 |
[05:58] | Under mounting political pressure, | 在渐增的政治压力下 |
[06:00] | Gaviria finally publicly denounced Los Pepes. | 戈维利亚最终公开谴责了巴勃罗受害者反抗组织 |
[06:03] | And Los Pepes responded with their own press release. | 反抗组织发表了自己的新闻稿作出回应 |
[06:07] | They said their job was done. | 他们说任务已完成 |
[06:09] | They were packing up and going home. | 他们在收拾东西回家 |
[06:12] | But Los Pepes wasn’t something you could turn on and off. | 但巴勃罗受害者反抗组织可不会被轻易操控 |
[06:16] | Its members were looking to the future. | 它的成员们在为未来打算 |
[06:18] | One without Escobar. And they each had their own version of it. | 没有埃斯科瓦尔的未来 他们各自有各自的打算 |
[06:23] | Los Pepes had knocked Pablo out of the narco business | 巴勃罗受害者反抗组织将巴勃罗赶出了毒品界 |
[06:26] | and that had created a vacancy for a new cocaine king of Medellin. | 麦德林的新毒王之位便空了出来 |
[06:30] | Or, depending on who you asked, maybe a queen. | 取决于你所问之人 是个女王也说不定 |
[08:47] | Los Pepes may have disbanded, | 巴勃罗受害者反抗组织虽然解散了 |
[08:50] | but that didn’t mean they were done. | 但不代表他们没有了 |
[08:52] | The story of a vigilante army taking down Escobar | 义警打倒埃斯科瓦尔的故事 |
[08:55] | made for great headlines. | 作为头条再好不过了 |
[08:57] | And while no one was named, | 虽然没有提及具体名字 |
[08:59] | it’s not to say it wasn’t cause for concern. | 但不能说没有引起担忧 |
[09:01] | Yes, ma’am, as far as I know. | 是的 长官 据我所知是的 |
[09:04] | No, we’re, uh, crystal clear on that. | 不 我们对此非常清楚 |
[09:07] | Messina. | 摩西娜 |
[09:11] | Yeah. Uh, he just got in. | 是的 他刚进来 |
[09:18] | – Hey, boss. – Murphy fill you in? | -老大 -墨菲和你说了吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:22] | This article’s getting more traction than we thought. | 这篇文章的影响力比我们想象中的要大 |
[09:24] | International news outlets keep calling, | 国际新闻媒体一直给我们来电 |
[09:26] | want a statement from the ambassador. | 希望大使能发表声明 |
[09:28] | – Are we giving one? – No. Nobody is. | -我们要发表吗 -不 谁都不会发 |
[09:31] | But we’re watching it closely. | 但我们正在密切关注 |
[09:32] | I don’t need to tell you it could look very bad for us. | 不用我说你也知道这会让我们很难堪 |
[09:35] | I want to make sure we’re covered. | 我想确认一下所有事都搞定了 |
[09:36] | Well, Los Pepes is disbanded. It’s basically over. | 巴勃罗受害者反抗组织解散了 基本结束了 |
[09:39] | Look, I tend to agree. | 我也是这么想的 |
[09:40] | But the press may shake a few more trees, see what falls. | 但是媒体可能又会引起新的狂潮 |
[09:43] | What if someone talks? | 万一有人说漏了嘴呢 |
[09:44] | The only people that are gonna talk about Los Pepes is Los Pepes. | 只有巴勃罗受害者反抗组织的人会提到他们自己 |
[09:48] | And they’re not talking. | 他们不会说的 |
[09:49] | So we’re covered. | 所以我们没问题 |
[09:51] | We better be. | 最好如此 |
[10:54] | – Pena. – Javier. | -潘那 -哈维尔 |
[11:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | Nothing that’s my problem anymore. | 反正都不管我的事了 |
[11:26] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[11:28] | I just want to make sure. | 我只是要确认一下 |
[11:34] | Fuck it. I don’t want to know. | 我才不想知道 |
[14:58] | And you can go fuck yourself. | 你自己玩去吧 |
[15:01] | Best way to make a bad story go away | 让不好的故事影响消失 |
[15:03] | is to come up with a better story… | 最好的办法是想一个新的故事 |
[15:05] | and sell it hard. | 并极力鼓吹 |
[15:08] | This is one of the cornerstones of American foreign policy, | 这是美国对外政策的基石 |
[15:11] | and one we learned through years of trial and error | 也是我们在拉丁美洲反复检验 |
[15:13] | in Latin America, | 得出的结果 |
[15:15] | Chile, Guatemala, Panama. | 智利 危地马拉 巴拿马 |
[15:18] | Getting caught with your pants down sucks, | 被抓个正着的确很糟糕 |
[15:20] | but if at the same time you give the folks a big win, | 但如果同时 你让那些人取得了另一场胜利 |
[15:23] | like, say, dismantling | 比如说瓦解 |
[15:24] | the second biggest drug cartel in the world, | 全世界规模第二大的贩毒团伙 |
[15:28] | well, then nobody’s paying attention to the bad story. | 那没人会在意那则不好的报道 |
[15:31] | They’re too busy patting you on the back. | 他们忙着表扬你呢 |
[15:33] | Risky plan? Yes. | 这计划的确很冒险 |
[15:36] | But pressure will force you to take risks. | 但是有压力 你就会去冒险 |
[15:39] | It’ll force you to do a lot of things. | 你就会去做很多事 |
[20:37] | Where’s Pena? | 潘那在哪 |
[20:39] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[20:46] | I got a tip. A guy. | 我有个消息 有个人 |
[20:48] | He says he may have a lead, man. | 他说他可能会有线索 |
[20:51] | Yeah, well, why don’t you, uh, give it to Martinez? | 好啊 那你怎么不给马丁内斯说呢 |
[20:55] | Or you could give it to your Los Pepes pals. | 或者你可以给你们巴勃罗受害者反抗组织的人说 |
[21:00] | He wants to give it to an American. | 他想把消息给一个美国人 |
[21:03] | Yeah, what’s he got? Who is this guy? | 好吧 他有什么线索 这个人是谁 |
[21:06] | He’s a guy I know. | 我认识的一个人 |
[21:09] | Come on, Murphy. He’s safe. He knows I work with you. | 行了 墨菲 他很安全 知道我们是同事 |
[21:11] | What, he doesn’t trust you? | 他不相信你吗 |
[21:19] | All right. Bring him in. | 行 让他进来吧 |
[21:21] | He’s in Bogota. | 他在波哥大 |
[21:23] | So I gotta go to Bogota to meet your friend? Forget it. | 这么说我得去波哥大见你朋友吗 做梦去吧 |
[21:27] | Come on, Murphy. | 别这样 墨菲 |
[21:29] | You want Escobar, don’t you? | 你想抓到埃斯科瓦尔 不是吗 |
[21:32] | Please, talk to him. | 求你了 跟他谈谈 |
[21:35] | It’s really important. | 真的很重要 |
[21:39] | – All right. Set it up. – Okay. | -好吧 你安排一下 -好 |
[21:44] | In English, please! | 请说英语 |
[24:13] | Pablo is using a radio. | 巴勃罗在用一个无线电 |
[24:14] | That’s the way he communicates with his wife. | 他是用这个办法跟他妻子联系 |
[24:18] | And these are the codes, Murphy. | 这些是密码 墨菲 |
[24:21] | Yeah? Where did it come from and how did you get it? | 是吗 这是从哪来的 你怎么搞到的 |
[24:24] | Lugo is a fiscal at the Tequendama. He guards the family. | 卢戈是特肯达马的一个检察官 他看守他们家人 |
[24:31] | What do you want for this? Money? Visa? | 你想要什么来交换 钱 签证 |
[24:37] | It don’t work that way, bud. | 那是没门儿的 哥们 |
[25:10] | So? What do you think? | 怎么样 你怎么想 |
[25:18] | Javi, he’s given us everything. We got codes, frequencies. | 哈维 他把一切都告诉我们了 密码 频率 |
[25:22] | – I think it’s real. – Take it to Martinez. | -我觉得这是真的 -交给马丁内斯 |
[25:25] | I’m at the embassy. I gotta call you back. | 我现在在大使馆 等会再打给你 |
[25:27] | What you doing at the embassy? What’s going on? | 你在大使馆干什么 发生什么了 |
[25:30] | Nothing I can’t handle. I’ll fill you in when I can. | 一切都在我掌控之中 可以的话我再跟你说 |
[25:32] | – Javi, let’s get on this. – Murphy, take it to Martinez. | -哈维 快动手吧 -墨菲 交给马丁内斯 |
[25:36] | I’ll call you later. | 我等会再打给你 |
[25:39] | Pena’s in Bogota? | 潘那在波哥大 |
[25:42] | Yeah, Javi’s into something. Shit. | 对 哈维在计划什么 该死 |
[25:45] | I’ll take the codes back. You stay with Pena, okay? | 我把密码带回去 你去找潘那 好吗 |
[25:47] | No fucking way. The codes are staying with me. | 没门儿 密码我得拿着 |
[25:49] | I’ll take it to Martinez. | 我交给马丁内斯 |
[25:54] | We give Judy immunity, take her testimony and we are covered. | 给朱蒂豁免权 取到她的证词就行了 |
[25:59] | Don’t lie to me again, Pena. | 别再对我撒谎了 潘那 |
[26:01] | This is a tier-one narco | 这可是头号毒枭 |
[26:03] | who’s ready to flip on other tier-one narcos. | 准备供出其他头号毒枭 |
[26:09] | She’s been in the business for 30 years. | 她干这行三十年了 |
[26:11] | She knows Cali’s operation. | 她知道卡利的运作 |
[26:13] | It’s not intel anyone can provide. | 这情报不是随便谁都能提供的 |
[26:16] | She has leverage over you. | 她有牵制你的东西 |
[26:19] | Her information on Escobar crippled his business. | 她提供埃斯科瓦尔的信息后 他的生意遭到重创 |
[26:22] | She’ll do the same to Cali, only this time for us. | 她也会对卡利如法炮制 不过这次是对我们有力 |
[26:25] | The moment she goes on record, her leverage is gone. | 一让她成为记录在案的线人 她的筹码就不存在了 |
[26:34] | She doesn’t get immunity until after she talks. | 她得先交代才能得到豁免权 |
[26:37] | Get her on record and we’ll see what she’s got. | 把她列为正式人员 看看她都知道些什么 |
[26:41] | Nobody seems to want to take on Cali. | 好像没人愿意跟卡利较量 |
[26:43] | They’ve been off-limits, but this may do the trick. | 他们一直都是禁区 但这也许会成功 |
[26:46] | And Pena. Be discreet. Tell no one. | 潘那 谨慎点 不要告诉其他人 |
[26:50] | There are people in this building who won’t like it. | 这座大楼里有人不喜欢这事 |
[27:03] | Going down? | 不顺利吗 |
[27:14] | So… how’s it going? | 事情怎么样 |
[32:15] | All right, say he picks up the phone. How close can we get? | 好吧 假设他接通电话 我们能知道他在哪里吗 |
[32:19] | If Pablo talks in Medellin, | 如果巴勃罗在麦德林打电话 |
[32:21] | we’ll know every word he says. | 我们会听到他说的每一个字 |
[32:23] | -Can you get his exact location? -If it’s within range, yes. | -你能确定他的位置吗 -他在范围内是可以的 |
[32:28] | All right, if Pablo uses the phone outside of Medellin | 那如果巴勃罗在麦德林以外 |
[32:30] | with the same codes, can you hear him? | 用同样的密码打电话 能听到吗 |
[32:35] | No. The antenna is not that strong. | 不行 天线强度不够 |
[33:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:08] | Jhon! | 约翰 |
[48:01] | She’s on her way. | 她在路上了 |
[51:14] | Hey, man. How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[51:17] | Everything good at the safe house? | 安全屋那边都还好吗 |
[51:20] | – Where’s Messina? – Oh, she’s gone. | -摩西娜呢 -她走了 |
[51:24] | Reassigned. Headed home. | 调任回家了 |
[51:26] | Likely to spend the rest of | 可能将下半生 |
[51:27] | her career busting meth labs in Indianapolis. | 奉献给在印第安纳波利斯抓冰毒实验室 |
[51:30] | Something about chain of command. | 去行政管理系统什么的 |
[51:33] | – And Judy? – You didn’t hear? | -朱蒂呢 -你不知道吗 |
[51:36] | Judy has an interview with the Miami Herald in, uh… | 朱蒂要接受《迈阿密先驱报》的采访 |
[51:42] | oh, about five hours. | 就在五小时后 |
[51:44] | Now I can’t be certain, but I bet she has a story to tell | 我也不确定 但她肯定想说一名缉毒局探员 |
[51:47] | about the involvement of a certain DEA agent with Los Pepes. | 与巴勃罗受害者反抗组织勾结的故事 |
[51:54] | All I know for sure is, whatever Judy has to say, | 我只知道不管朱蒂想说什么 |
[51:57] | it won’t be pointed in my direction. | 肯定不会牵连到我身上 |
[52:01] | You should’ve stayed in your lane. | 你应该本分一点的 |
[52:06] | And Cali too, right? | 卡利也是 对吧 |
[52:10] | They get a pass? | 他们被赦免了 |
[52:15] | How much do they pay you for your protection? | 他们付了你多少钱要你保护他们 |
[52:17] | Pay me? | 给我钱 |
[52:22] | Let me tell you something, Agent Pena. | 我告诉你吧 潘那探员 |
[52:24] | Maybe it’ll make you feel better, but maybe not. | 也许能让你好受点 也许不能 |
[52:28] | We’re gonna get them someday. But not your way. | 我们总有一天会抓住他们 但不是用你的方式 |
[52:33] | For everything you know, you’re, uh… extremely naive. | 据你所知的一切 你…非常天真 |
[52:39] | Anyway, I’ve enjoyed this. | 不管怎么说 我很享受 |
[52:41] | The laughs. | 那些欢笑 |
[52:44] | I think the ambassador wants to see you. | 大使应该想见你 |
[52:47] | I guess word about this Miami Herald thing | 这个《迈阿密先驱报》的消息 |
[52:49] | is spreading like a prairie fire. | 就像星火燎原般传开了 |
[52:52] | And bring your passport. | 带好你的护照 |
[52:54] | I think you’re going home, but… | 我觉得你要回家了 但是… |
[52:58] | you didn’t hear that from me. | 别说是我告诉你的 |