Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

毒枭(Narcos)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 毒枭(Narcos)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] 这部剧受真实事件启发 因改编需要 一些人物 姓名 事件和地点为虚构
[03:23] Tuyo Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
[03:37] Soy el fuego que arde tu piel 我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
[03:42] Soy el agua que mata tu sed 我是清水 满足你渴望
[03:45] El castillo, la torre yo soy 我是城堡 我是高塔
[03:50] La espada que guarda el caudal 我是镇守财宝的利剑
[03:54] Tú, el aire que respiro yo 你是我呼吸着的空气
[03:59] Y la luz de la luna en el mar 你是海上倒映的月光
[04:03] La garganta que ansio mojar 我多想润一润喉咙
[04:06] Que temo ahogar de amor 却又怕窒息在爱中
[04:13] Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh 你会向我许下什么心愿
[04:21] Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo 你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
[04:29] Y tuyo será, y tuyo será 你会得到的 你会得到的
[04:47] I read in a book somewhere about a rich guy who goes broke. 我看过一本关于富人破产的书
[04:52] When he’s asked how it happened, 当他被问到这是怎么发生的
[04:53] how he had lost everything, he answered: 为什么会失去一切 他回答道
[04:57] “Slowly at first. And then… all at once.” “温水煮青蛙”
[05:03] For Pablo Escobar, 对于巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔来说
[05:05] “All at once” had finally come. “被煮熟”的那刻终于到来了
[05:08] His empire in shambles, his army all dead or in jail, 他的帝国摇摇欲坠 军队非死即俘
[05:12] Escobar did the one thing he could still do: 埃斯科瓦尔做了一件他还可以做到的事情
[05:16] a disappearing act. 人间蒸发
[05:18] One month, 14 days and seven hours… 一个月十四天零七小时
[05:22] with no sightings, no intercepts, nothing. 没有人见过他 窃听到他
[05:26] While we waited for his eventual reemergence, 在等待他重回视野的同时
[05:30] the machine built to capture him found itself idle. 抓捕他的机器已经被搁置一边
[05:34] And that brought a different kind of danger. 这带来了另一种危险
[05:37] One that comes with too much time to think. 随之而来的是长时间的思考
[05:42] Some started to look inward at the path 有些人开始回顾为了抓他
[05:44] we had taken to get here… 而走过的道路
[05:46] asking, How much of this blood is on me, 扪心自问 手上沾了多少人的鲜血
[05:49] and how do I get clean? 如何才能洗去
[05:58] Under mounting political pressure, 在渐增的政治压力下
[06:00] Gaviria finally publicly denounced Los Pepes. 戈维利亚最终公开谴责了巴勃罗受害者反抗组织
[06:03] And Los Pepes responded with their own press release. 反抗组织发表了自己的新闻稿作出回应
[06:07] They said their job was done. 他们说任务已完成
[06:09] They were packing up and going home. 他们在收拾东西回家
[06:12] But Los Pepes wasn’t something you could turn on and off. 但巴勃罗受害者反抗组织可不会被轻易操控
[06:16] Its members were looking to the future. 它的成员们在为未来打算
[06:18] One without Escobar. And they each had their own version of it. 没有埃斯科瓦尔的未来 他们各自有各自的打算
[06:23] Los Pepes had knocked Pablo out of the narco business 巴勃罗受害者反抗组织将巴勃罗赶出了毒品界
[06:26] and that had created a vacancy for a new cocaine king of Medellin. 麦德林的新毒王之位便空了出来
[06:30] Or, depending on who you asked, maybe a queen. 取决于你所问之人 是个女王也说不定
[08:47] Los Pepes may have disbanded, 巴勃罗受害者反抗组织虽然解散了
[08:50] but that didn’t mean they were done. 但不代表他们没有了
[08:52] The story of a vigilante army taking down Escobar 义警打倒埃斯科瓦尔的故事
[08:55] made for great headlines. 作为头条再好不过了
[08:57] And while no one was named, 虽然没有提及具体名字
[08:59] it’s not to say it wasn’t cause for concern. 但不能说没有引起担忧
[09:01] Yes, ma’am, as far as I know. 是的 长官 据我所知是的
[09:04] No, we’re, uh, crystal clear on that. 不 我们对此非常清楚
[09:07] Messina. 摩西娜
[09:11] Yeah. Uh, he just got in. 是的 他刚进来
[09:18] – Hey, boss. – Murphy fill you in? -老大 -墨菲和你说了吗
[09:20] Yeah. 嗯
[09:22] This article’s getting more traction than we thought. 这篇文章的影响力比我们想象中的要大
[09:24] International news outlets keep calling, 国际新闻媒体一直给我们来电
[09:26] want a statement from the ambassador. 希望大使能发表声明
[09:28] – Are we giving one? – No. Nobody is. -我们要发表吗 -不 谁都不会发
[09:31] But we’re watching it closely. 但我们正在密切关注
[09:32] I don’t need to tell you it could look very bad for us. 不用我说你也知道这会让我们很难堪
[09:35] I want to make sure we’re covered. 我想确认一下所有事都搞定了
[09:36] Well, Los Pepes is disbanded. It’s basically over. 巴勃罗受害者反抗组织解散了 基本结束了
[09:39] Look, I tend to agree. 我也是这么想的
[09:40] But the press may shake a few more trees, see what falls. 但是媒体可能又会引起新的狂潮
[09:43] What if someone talks? 万一有人说漏了嘴呢
[09:44] The only people that are gonna talk about Los Pepes is Los Pepes. 只有巴勃罗受害者反抗组织的人会提到他们自己
[09:48] And they’re not talking. 他们不会说的
[09:49] So we’re covered. 所以我们没问题
[09:51] We better be. 最好如此
[10:54] – Pena. – Javier. -潘那 -哈维尔
[11:19] What’s going on? 怎么了
[11:22] Nothing that’s my problem anymore. 反正都不管我的事了
[11:26] Where you going? 你要去哪儿
[11:28] I just want to make sure. 我只是要确认一下
[11:34] Fuck it. I don’t want to know. 我才不想知道
[14:58] And you can go fuck yourself. 你自己玩去吧
[15:01] Best way to make a bad story go away 让不好的故事影响消失
[15:03] is to come up with a better story… 最好的办法是想一个新的故事
[15:05] and sell it hard. 并极力鼓吹
[15:08] This is one of the cornerstones of American foreign policy, 这是美国对外政策的基石
[15:11] and one we learned through years of trial and error 也是我们在拉丁美洲反复检验
[15:13] in Latin America, 得出的结果
[15:15] Chile, Guatemala, Panama. 智利 危地马拉 巴拿马
[15:18] Getting caught with your pants down sucks, 被抓个正着的确很糟糕
[15:20] but if at the same time you give the folks a big win, 但如果同时 你让那些人取得了另一场胜利
[15:23] like, say, dismantling 比如说瓦解
[15:24] the second biggest drug cartel in the world, 全世界规模第二大的贩毒团伙
[15:28] well, then nobody’s paying attention to the bad story. 那没人会在意那则不好的报道
[15:31] They’re too busy patting you on the back. 他们忙着表扬你呢
[15:33] Risky plan? Yes. 这计划的确很冒险
[15:36] But pressure will force you to take risks. 但是有压力 你就会去冒险
[15:39] It’ll force you to do a lot of things. 你就会去做很多事
[20:37] Where’s Pena? 潘那在哪
[20:39] What do you need? 你要什么
[20:46] I got a tip. A guy. 我有个消息 有个人
[20:48] He says he may have a lead, man. 他说他可能会有线索
[20:51] Yeah, well, why don’t you, uh, give it to Martinez? 好啊 那你怎么不给马丁内斯说呢
[20:55] Or you could give it to your Los Pepes pals. 或者你可以给你们巴勃罗受害者反抗组织的人说
[21:00] He wants to give it to an American. 他想把消息给一个美国人
[21:03] Yeah, what’s he got? Who is this guy? 好吧 他有什么线索 这个人是谁
[21:06] He’s a guy I know. 我认识的一个人
[21:09] Come on, Murphy. He’s safe. He knows I work with you. 行了 墨菲 他很安全 知道我们是同事
[21:11] What, he doesn’t trust you? 他不相信你吗
[21:19] All right. Bring him in. 行 让他进来吧
[21:21] He’s in Bogota. 他在波哥大
[21:23] So I gotta go to Bogota to meet your friend? Forget it. 这么说我得去波哥大见你朋友吗 做梦去吧
[21:27] Come on, Murphy. 别这样 墨菲
[21:29] You want Escobar, don’t you? 你想抓到埃斯科瓦尔 不是吗
[21:32] Please, talk to him. 求你了 跟他谈谈
[21:35] It’s really important. 真的很重要
[21:39] – All right. Set it up. – Okay. -好吧 你安排一下 -好
[21:44] In English, please! 请说英语
[24:13] Pablo is using a radio. 巴勃罗在用一个无线电
[24:14] That’s the way he communicates with his wife. 他是用这个办法跟他妻子联系
[24:18] And these are the codes, Murphy. 这些是密码 墨菲
[24:21] Yeah? Where did it come from and how did you get it? 是吗 这是从哪来的 你怎么搞到的
[24:24] Lugo is a fiscal at the Tequendama. He guards the family. 卢戈是特肯达马的一个检察官 他看守他们家人
[24:31] What do you want for this? Money? Visa? 你想要什么来交换 钱 签证
[24:37] It don’t work that way, bud. 那是没门儿的 哥们
[25:10] So? What do you think? 怎么样 你怎么想
[25:18] Javi, he’s given us everything. We got codes, frequencies. 哈维 他把一切都告诉我们了 密码 频率
[25:22] – I think it’s real. – Take it to Martinez. -我觉得这是真的 -交给马丁内斯
[25:25] I’m at the embassy. I gotta call you back. 我现在在大使馆 等会再打给你
[25:27] What you doing at the embassy? What’s going on? 你在大使馆干什么 发生什么了
[25:30] Nothing I can’t handle. I’ll fill you in when I can. 一切都在我掌控之中 可以的话我再跟你说
[25:32] – Javi, let’s get on this. – Murphy, take it to Martinez. -哈维 快动手吧 -墨菲 交给马丁内斯
[25:36] I’ll call you later. 我等会再打给你
[25:39] Pena’s in Bogota? 潘那在波哥大
[25:42] Yeah, Javi’s into something. Shit. 对 哈维在计划什么 该死
[25:45] I’ll take the codes back. You stay with Pena, okay? 我把密码带回去 你去找潘那 好吗
[25:47] No fucking way. The codes are staying with me. 没门儿 密码我得拿着
[25:49] I’ll take it to Martinez. 我交给马丁内斯
[25:54] We give Judy immunity, take her testimony and we are covered. 给朱蒂豁免权 取到她的证词就行了
[25:59] Don’t lie to me again, Pena. 别再对我撒谎了 潘那
[26:01] This is a tier-one narco 这可是头号毒枭
[26:03] who’s ready to flip on other tier-one narcos. 准备供出其他头号毒枭
[26:09] She’s been in the business for 30 years. 她干这行三十年了
[26:11] She knows Cali’s operation. 她知道卡利的运作
[26:13] It’s not intel anyone can provide. 这情报不是随便谁都能提供的
[26:16] She has leverage over you. 她有牵制你的东西
[26:19] Her information on Escobar crippled his business. 她提供埃斯科瓦尔的信息后 他的生意遭到重创
[26:22] She’ll do the same to Cali, only this time for us. 她也会对卡利如法炮制 不过这次是对我们有力
[26:25] The moment she goes on record, her leverage is gone. 一让她成为记录在案的线人 她的筹码就不存在了
[26:34] She doesn’t get immunity until after she talks. 她得先交代才能得到豁免权
[26:37] Get her on record and we’ll see what she’s got. 把她列为正式人员 看看她都知道些什么
[26:41] Nobody seems to want to take on Cali. 好像没人愿意跟卡利较量
[26:43] They’ve been off-limits, but this may do the trick. 他们一直都是禁区 但这也许会成功
[26:46] And Pena. Be discreet. Tell no one. 潘那 谨慎点 不要告诉其他人
[26:50] There are people in this building who won’t like it. 这座大楼里有人不喜欢这事
[27:03] Going down? 不顺利吗
[27:14] So… how’s it going? 事情怎么样
[32:15] All right, say he picks up the phone. How close can we get? 好吧 假设他接通电话 我们能知道他在哪里吗
[32:19] If Pablo talks in Medellin, 如果巴勃罗在麦德林打电话
[32:21] we’ll know every word he says. 我们会听到他说的每一个字
[32:23] -Can you get his exact location? -If it’s within range, yes. -你能确定他的位置吗 -他在范围内是可以的
[32:28] All right, if Pablo uses the phone outside of Medellin 那如果巴勃罗在麦德林以外
[32:30] with the same codes, can you hear him? 用同样的密码打电话 能听到吗
[32:35] No. The antenna is not that strong. 不行 天线强度不够
[33:41] Fuck! 操
[45:08] Jhon! 约翰
[48:01] She’s on her way. 她在路上了
[51:14] Hey, man. How’s it going? 怎么样
[51:17] Everything good at the safe house? 安全屋那边都还好吗
[51:20] – Where’s Messina? – Oh, she’s gone. -摩西娜呢 -她走了
[51:24] Reassigned. Headed home. 调任回家了
[51:26] Likely to spend the rest of 可能将下半生
[51:27] her career busting meth labs in Indianapolis. 奉献给在印第安纳波利斯抓冰毒实验室
[51:30] Something about chain of command. 去行政管理系统什么的
[51:33] – And Judy? – You didn’t hear? -朱蒂呢 -你不知道吗
[51:36] Judy has an interview with the Miami Herald in, uh… 朱蒂要接受《迈阿密先驱报》的采访
[51:42] oh, about five hours. 就在五小时后
[51:44] Now I can’t be certain, but I bet she has a story to tell 我也不确定 但她肯定想说一名缉毒局探员
[51:47] about the involvement of a certain DEA agent with Los Pepes. 与巴勃罗受害者反抗组织勾结的故事
[51:54] All I know for sure is, whatever Judy has to say, 我只知道不管朱蒂想说什么
[51:57] it won’t be pointed in my direction. 肯定不会牵连到我身上
[52:01] You should’ve stayed in your lane. 你应该本分一点的
[52:06] And Cali too, right? 卡利也是 对吧
[52:10] They get a pass? 他们被赦免了
[52:15] How much do they pay you for your protection? 他们付了你多少钱要你保护他们
[52:17] Pay me? 给我钱
[52:22] Let me tell you something, Agent Pena. 我告诉你吧 潘那探员
[52:24] Maybe it’ll make you feel better, but maybe not. 也许能让你好受点 也许不能
[52:28] We’re gonna get them someday. But not your way. 我们总有一天会抓住他们 但不是用你的方式
[52:33] For everything you know, you’re, uh… extremely naive. 据你所知的一切 你…非常天真
[52:39] Anyway, I’ve enjoyed this. 不管怎么说 我很享受
[52:41] The laughs. 那些欢笑
[52:44] I think the ambassador wants to see you. 大使应该想见你
[52:47] I guess word about this Miami Herald thing 这个《迈阿密先驱报》的消息
[52:49] is spreading like a prairie fire. 就像星火燎原般传开了
[52:52] And bring your passport. 带好你的护照
[52:54] I think you’re going home, but… 我觉得你要回家了 但是…
[52:58] you didn’t hear that from me. 别说是我告诉你的
毒枭

文章导航

Previous Post: 毒枭(Narcos)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 好想做一次(Never Have I Ever)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

毒枭(Narcos)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号